United House of Prayer for All People...

United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's body in Charlot...

There are 10399 comments on the www.topix.net story from Apr 7, 2008, titled United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's body in Charlot.... In it, www.topix.net reports that:

The body of Bishop S.C. 'Sweet Daddy' Madison -- only the third leader in the 89-year-history of the United House of Prayer for All People -- will lie in state Thursday night at the denomination's palatial N.C. ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.topix.net.

Anonymous

Payson, AZ

#4861 Apr 12, 2013
Bible infested with Jews.
Eyes on Christ

United States

#4862 Apr 12, 2013
Maids,
Wonder why you are told not to wear fingernail polish amongst many other restrictions? Its no real biblical support of it. They will try and use certain scriptures but it's of no substance due to the matter of that particular time involving excessive attire to draw in men.
Did you know Daddy Grace wore red, white, and blue fingernail polish. Said it was for the colors of the UHOP, but he painted his nails. Wonder what your overseer will say to you if you decided to do the same?
Is it that yoy have to stand for what is so called "pure and right", but not the bishop? Jesus didn't do anything that he instructed the people not to do. He led an example of how to live; he was certainly not the kind to tell you to do one thing while he did the opposite. Still think "daddy" is the real thing?
SMH---Literaly

Great Mills, MD

#4864 Apr 12, 2013
I keep coming to this site to speak my mind just as you. You guys are hilarious. It kills me how so many of you try to be so convincing but I will stay UHOP. I feel that the church is in me so what I wear has nothing to do with what’s in my heart so I wear nail polish and no one has to tell me not to wear provocative outfits to attract men because that’s not my style. I think there is a way to carry you and yes some people need to be reminded. Some do attend the UHOP for the wrong reasons but thats their business.

Thank you Cultastic for the appreciation. You are the only one that will speak their mind and still be sympathetic and others are just plain out mean. Thank you Cultastic for being you.
Eyes on Christ

United States

#4865 Apr 12, 2013
SMH---Literaly wrote:
I keep coming to this site to speak my mind just as you. You guys are hilarious. It kills me how so many of you try to be so convincing but I will stay UHOP. I feel that the church is in me so what I wear has nothing to do with what’s in my heart so I wear nail polish and no one has to tell me not to wear provocative outfits to attract men because that’s not my style. I think there is a way to carry you and yes some people need to be reminded. Some do attend the UHOP for the wrong reasons but thats their business.
Thank you Cultastic for the appreciation. You are the only one that will speak their mind and still be sympathetic and others are just plain out mean. Thank you Cultastic for being you.
The whole point went right over this sisters head and then went to say all is mean. Still in the same breath made not so nice comments.

This was a general statement. If your intelligence can't go that far, then select another representative like the intelligent UHOP Believer who at least provides substance in his delivery. I'm sure he doesn't take it they personal. Besides, i love you. I dont even have to know who you are. But remember don't hate us for sharing logic, view points, and facts.......hate the false doctrines. Love ya!
prince rod

United States

#4866 Apr 12, 2013
Yall need to read yall bible more read the book of numbers of your bible or tells it yall right there about our faith......1 Peter 2:9 ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light...... Good ol mighty now thats fire because its so much trouble in this world but trouble gotta get away from cause I believe when the whole house of prayer kingdom come to the mountain and bow down to the throne of grace in the name of Jesus all together as one big family I believe the whole world quakes its nothing like that energy that spiritual power of unity I'm bless god knows I am what's in me is that lion that sits and wait and watch believe me I'm holding on to gods word its in my heart I got friends that don't even go to church out in the world stuck in they ways every day they ask me bruh you always look like you shining bright its the god in me that keeps my head up high my faith and love to my church and family and friends so plz yall stick to what yall know cause I am
Eyes on Christ

United States

#4867 Apr 13, 2013
@Prince rod,
I adore your sincere energy! You are pumped about something....and....Your absolutely right! We all need to read and keep reading. The key is to read for understanding. Notice in that same verse (1Peter 2:9) ye shew forth the praises of him. Wouldn't that mean your willingness to share good news about the cornerstone, Jesud? Consider who Peter's audience was. Prince Rod,
your excitement is admirable. What if you focused on reading all of what Peter, the forgiven desciple, was teaching which is Jesus, not teaching about any other person. Just to remind you, Peter was somewhat weak at times during his instruction period with Jesus....many times spoke too soon about things, but Jesus placed him on track after resurrection. Peter was an excited individual who loved sharing the good news about Jesus (the light if the world) to a particular people but God showed him a sign that represented that all people were worthy of the good news of Jesus. Etc...etc. What Im aiming to.point out is....your energy is similar, but your focus and understanding of the missions of Peter, Paul, etc has been stripped, sifted, filtered....therefore, that energy maybe useless in.a sense. If you choose, continue going to the UHOP but keep reading that Bible even during sermons, study at home.....every.chance. Then redirect your impeccable energy to share real good news to.your fellow brothers and.sisters. Hebrewsunite said it better than I....you can help spread truths even through Sunday School. The truth has something to do with Jesus and what WE as a people should be doing during our time of living. When you.figure that out and apply that same.energy....oh what a time! Trust, it's less demanding and it's flawless......meaning makes perfect sense. I feel you can be that instrument that Jesus need.....someone that gets excited.about good news and willing to share. First on.the agenda....find out what the good news is.
Eyes on Christ

United States

#4868 Apr 13, 2013
SMH stated: "I keep coming to this site to speak my mind just as you. You guys are hilarious. It kills me how so many of you try to be so convincing but I will stay UHOP."

I do not believe that anyone's focus was to persuade you to leave the UHOP. I hope you try and understand that. Yet, it is the man made traditions, the false doctrine, the lack of humility, the shading out Jesus, the lack of respect and honor and acknowledgement of the Almighty Creator, the deprivation of real Biblical meat and life opportunities for members due to meeting the needs of one man that the Bible clearly (via Jesus and Apos Paul teaching) speaks against.......that's the focus. Other than that, HOP pretty good to go. Let me add..."oh, what a time it will be if it all was fixed" Of course, it all wouldn't be perfect.....that's why John was approached by the angel...the churches had a few flaws and John was used to address the flaws....to get the temples(s)/churches....the people back on track. UHOP just needs to get on track for the sake of the people who faithfully attend and depend on it's teaching.
Eyes on Christ

United States

#4869 Apr 13, 2013
Excuse me for the many postings, but I have more to say.......

this is not for the ones that are dead on opposing shared views and opinions but for those who are lurking due to concerns....

If at anytime, and it does happen, when guest are visiting and some things during service are omitted or altered. That is a sign that something is shady......unholy. Apos. Paul continued with Jesus plans. His travel was to set up each "church" .......they all had the same plan! Remember, Jesus taught one way FOR ALL. We were all suppose to be brothers and sisters but man kept tampering with the plan. Now, if we all have the same system as Jesus intended......what reason would a church need to alter or omit anything when guest are present? Shouldn't the guest take part? Shouldn't the guest be taught immediately? Perhaps, the activities are outside the parameters of what was taught by the starter.
Hypothetically, service began at 8:00 and ended about 10:30. 20 minutes was used to pray by an individual and singing took place. Had a little testimony reciting pretty much the same testimony for years so it's practically protocol. Maybe a short program took place. Many don't get sermons much during weeknights, but lets say there's a sermon. Thatmay equal to 1 hour and possibly 15 minutes total to include a quick shout after the sermon. What is happening during the bulk of the time? Money handling, Im certain. Business for a business. When you return home. Get yourself together and sit still for a moment. Ask yourself, "what did I actually learn in tonights service?" Think and examine if it's anything different or was it a hype up speech for a shout? Jesus, Peter, Paul, John were teachers all day long. If money was a focus then Paul would have never left the law to build tents. Jesus would have already discovered G-class and became rich himself (Remember, God don't change). Recall your service time and determine how much of it is for business or teaching. Learning and teaching for everyone to be on one accord was Jesus intent for us all......not spend our services on raising "the root to all evil" enbracing mammon and celebrating it. No!

There should be shameful spending time doing something that is meaningless to Jehovah...our God and supportive to a man.......not necessarily learning about God and what Jesus taught. The service us to be out Him not anything else but learning the path that Jesus paved for a more abundant life now and to avoid eternal death.
Eyes on Christ

United States

#4870 Apr 13, 2013
Again, my apologies for the many errors especially in the last posting. I normally post from my phone's touch pad by Swype.
prince rod

United States

#4871 Apr 13, 2013
Thanks to my mother raised me to trust the lord in keep the faith in him people got to understand something on this blog site this here to pay respect to a man I believe that gave god everything I grew up only in the Madison era but before my grandmother past she use to tell me stories of daddy grace and the thangs they did went they got sick through daddy grace teaching she would of never known about the science of food and etc.. see told me with her own eyes seen daddy grace clear the sky from raining in than the sun pop out she knew it wasn't the flesh they respected it was the spirit in him that give him the power to heal she seen the blind to being to see again or for 1st time..... my mother had a Mexican co worker at work who child have this thang call lupus he told her through the nights he stay up to make sure she still breathing cause sometimes she not he have to shake her to make her breath again so my moms gave him a full jar of holy water and some blessing old and a bar of house of prayer soap in she told him to say a pray while useing the water, soap and oil cause she told him you gotta have faith in it and in god so it can work and she told him to keep her update on the child she a week later the man ran up to her crying telling her thank you for all she done he said since he been useing that stuff on his child she been outside playing and sleeping better my message is who cares about who the messager is and how he look where he stay or what he drives as long you get the message god is real man you gotta stay pray up with faith like my moms always told me Jesus coming back so plz have your house in order daddy baliey is a strong man he gives it to you how you put it out towards him you can't do nothing but respect that I love the house of prayer cause I feel love and peace when I enter from coming outside from the world my faith is as strong as the next man but I'm still working on some thangs just as well as the next man but I know god isn't through with me yet!!!
No other name but jesus

Atlanta, GA

#4872 Apr 13, 2013
prince rod wrote:
Thanks to my mother raised me to trust the lord in keep the faith in him people got to understand something on this blog site this here to pay respect to a man I believe that gave god everything I grew up only in the Madison era but before my grandmother past she use to tell me stories of daddy grace and the thangs they did went they got sick through daddy grace teaching she would of never known about the science of food and etc.. see told me with her own eyes seen daddy grace clear the sky from raining in than the sun pop out she knew it wasn't the flesh they respected it was the spirit in him that give him the power to heal she seen the blind to being to see again or for 1st time..... my mother had a Mexican co worker at work who child have this thang call lupus he told her through the nights he stay up to make sure she still breathing cause sometimes she not he have to shake her to make her breath again so my moms gave him a full jar of holy water and some blessing old and a bar of house of prayer soap in she told him to say a pray while useing the water, soap and oil cause she told him you gotta have faith in it and in god so it can work and she told him to keep her update on the child she a week later the man ran up to her crying telling her thank you for all she done he said since he been useing that stuff on his child she been outside playing and sleeping better my message is who cares about who the messager is and how he look where he stay or what he drives as long you get the message god is real man you gotta stay pray up with faith like my moms always told me Jesus coming back so plz have your house in order daddy baliey is a strong man he gives it to you how you put it out towards him you can't do nothing but respect that I love the house of prayer cause I feel love and peace when I enter from coming outside from the world my faith is as strong as the next man but I'm still working on some thangs just as well as the next man but I know god isn't through with me yet!!!
That child's healing didn't have a thing to do with daddy Bailey, how come you tell ppl to have faith in god yet keep calling on the name daddy! Hop is a cult!
Gee-Tee

Brooklyn, NY

#4873 Apr 13, 2013
prince rod wrote:
Thanks to my mother raised me to trust the lord in keep the faith in him people got to understand something on this blog site this here to pay respect to a man I believe that gave god everything
Years ago there was a Preacher that came on the radio. He would say “Put your hands on the Radio, and you will be healed”. So many people believe his powers were coming through the Radio because they were healed.

Don’t confuse your faith with the faith of others. Your faith is stronger. That person did not heal you. You healed yourself with the help of God. It’s what you believed.

This is called Positive Thinking. If you go around saying you are broke, it becomes a reality. If you have two cents, you are not broke. You may not have the amount of money you would like, but you are not broke.

It’s your faith that can move the Mountain. UHOP members believe Grace Products, Baptism Water are healing mechanism. If you believe it is, then it is. Your Grandmother had faith, your Mother had faith, and you have faith. It has nothing to do with the Man. He is not healing you; you are healing yourself with Positive Thinking.
saved

United States

#4874 Apr 14, 2013
He did inform us to stay off facebook n myspace it was not in a semon it was in a letter!!!!!!! no disrepect to U but you may know some things you don't know everything
TSB

Floral Park, NY

#4875 Apr 14, 2013
prince rod wrote:
Read the book of Genesis the story of the Tower if Babel..

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#4876 Apr 14, 2013
@prince rod.

There is no power in any hop ornaments, catholic ornaments, baptist ornaments, or any other so-called faith(belief system) that is present today. The power is faith& faith is the substance of things HOPED for and evidence of things SEEN. This means that when your pray to God for something this is hoping. And when he answers you this is your evidence.

The gadgets that everyone uses like hop products are given to you to use not for you to believe in the product but for those of you whom are weak and have no true faith in God, the products became your representation of God by cementing your faith through the products. This is where the whole through daddy in your prayers come from.

The popes and hop bishops and baptists bishops knew the people had little belief in God without actually seeing something in front of them. so they utilized anything that was tangible ( hop products catholic relics Baptist ornaments) to place their faith in. And they prayed to God while holding their faith in these products. No man or woman can answer why some are healed and some are not. Only God can determine that.

But there is no power in products only the living word. Remember that if you speak the name of the lord you can be saved. But you must believe, no one was saved by Jesus unless they first believed. If no belief was their no healing was done.

And the same is today. Be not confused. Products is the direct contradiction to faith. Remember faith is the substance of things hope for, this is the intangible part. And evidence of things seen, this is the only tangible part. The conclusion that God heard and answered your prayers. Faith is not tangible this is why the golden calf was destroyed.

This is not my opinion but the truth.
prince rod

United States

#4877 Apr 14, 2013
We live in the days of apostasy, much like in the time of the Judges, where it is recorded:“In those days there was no king in Israel: every man did that which was right in his own eyes.” Judges 21:25. Every Bible corrector thinks he’s an expert and yet not one of them agrees with anybody else as to what should be in “The Bible” and what should be omitted.

Such is the case with the word “bishop” as found not only in the King James Bible, but in many others as well. Why do they object to the word “bishop”? Some think it implies a hierarchy of church authority and make reference to the fact that we are all priests before God and nobody is “above” anybody else.

This argument is much in keeping with the spirit of our apostate age which casts off all authority and screams for their “rights” to be an independent, self-directed,“rugged” individual who is not going to let anybody else tell him what to do. It also displays a self-willed ignorance of the whole council of God as found in His precious words.

Like it or not, there is an office of a bishop, elder, presbyter and pastor (all of which are Biblically the same thing), and they do have a role of authority in teaching correct doctrine, guarding against false teachers, feeding the flock and maintaining church discipline.

Look at every reference to the elders, bishops, presbyters and pastor, and you will see that every New Testament churche had a plurality of leadership. The modern day idea and practice of a single “pastor” presiding over a local church body of believers is no where to be found in the Scriptures.

Each local church had a plurality of elders or overseers. The word “elder” implies that they were generally older and more experienced mature men.“Overseers” brings out the aspect of watching over the flock to keep them safe from false teachers and wolves in sheep’s clothing. The “bishop” is the more literal word coming directly from the Greek New Testament and it means “to watch over” another. The “pastors”(which by the way is found only one time in the entire New Testament, and it’s in the plural and not the singular - Ephesians 4:11-12) were given by Christ to “feed” His church and protect God’s people.

“Let the ELDERS that RULE well be counted of double honour, especially they who labour in the word and doctrine.” 1 Timothy 5:17

“Remember them which have the rule over you, who have spoken unto you the word of God: whose faith follow, considering the end of their conversation.” Hebrews 13:7

“Obey them that have the rule over you, and submit yourselves: for they watch for your souls, as they that must give account, that they may do it with joy, and not with grief: for that is unprofitable for you.” Hebrews 13:17

“And we beseech you, brethren, to know them which labour among you, and are over you in the Lord, and admonish you: And to esteem them very highly in love for their work’s sake. And be at peace among yourselves.” 1 Thessalonians 5:12-13

“The elders which are among you I exhort, who am also an elder...Feed the church of God which is among you, taking the oversight, not by constraint, but willingly...” 1 Peter 5:1-2

Notice that the “elders”,“bishops” and “overseers” are all the same office and position in the local church, and there was always a plurality of elders or bishops, not a single individual.

In Acts 20 we read:“And from Miletus he (Paul) sent to Ephesus, and called for THE ELDERS of the church. And when they were come to him he said...Take heed therefore unto yourselves, and to all the flock of God, OVER THE WHICH the Holy Ghost hath made you OVERSEERS (Greek -episkopos = bishops), to FEED the church of God, which he hath purchased with his own blood.”
prince rod

United States

#4878 Apr 14, 2013
“Paul and Timotheus, the servants of Jesus Christ, to all the saints in Christ Jesus which are at Philippi, with THE BISHOPS and deacons: Grace unto you, and peace from God our Father, and from the Lord Jesus Christ. Philippians 1:1-2.

Notice again that a “bishop” and an “elder” are the same office. The apostle Paul writes to his fellow helper Titus, and instructs him in the following way:

“For this cause left I thee in Crete, that thou shouldest set in order the things that are wanting, and ordain ELDERS in every city, as I had appointed thee...For a BISHOP must be blameless, as the steward of God...” Titus 1:5-7.

The Greek word from which we directly get our English word “bishop” is episkopos and is found only five times in the entire New Testament. Four times the King James Bible translates it as “bishop”(three of which refer to men) and one time as “overseers”(Acts 20:28). One time the word Bishop refers to Christ Himself as “the Shepherd and Bishop of your souls”-1 Peter 2:25

We also have the almost exact same Greek word episkope and it is translated as “the office of a bishop” and “bishoprick”(Acts 1:20). The word bishoprick is not at all archaic. By the way, the office of a bishop is called an “office” in the Bible.“If a man desire the office of a bishop, he desireth a good work.” I Timothy 3:1. There is also the office of a deacon - See 1 Timothy 3:10, 13.

I mention this fact because I ran into an anti-King James Bible poster who was ranting against the KJB’s use of the word “bishop” and how they translated Acts 1:20 as “bishoprick.

You can clearly see his rabid, unreasoning disdain for the King James Bible as he almost foams at the mouth saying:“Please follow closely: Acts 1:20... and His BISHOPRIC let another take. Okay, now read this one: Psalm 109:8 ... and let another take his OFFICE. Now, as far as I can tell, OFFICE is not the same thing as BISHOPRIC, unless you are an Anglican. It is supposed to be a direct quote. Also, I don't like the way the KJV translators altered what the text said in Psalm 109:8
TSB

Ardsley, NY

#4879 Apr 14, 2013
prince rod wrote:
“Paul and Timotheus, the servants of Jesus Christ, to all the saints in Christ Jesus which are at Philippi, with THE BISHOPS and deacons: Grace unto you, and peace from God our Father, and from the Lord Jesus Christ. Philippians 1:1-2.
Notice again that a “bishop” and an “elder” are the same office. The apostle Paul writes to his fellow helper Titus, and instructs him in the following way:
“For this cause left I thee in Crete, that thou shouldest set in order the things that are wanting, and ordain ELDERS in every city, as I had appointed thee...For a BISHOP must be blameless, as the steward of God...” Titus 1:5-7.
The Greek word from which we directly get our English word “bishop” is episkopos and is found only five times in the entire New Testament. Four times the King James Bible translates it as “bishop”(three of which refer to men) and one time as “overseers”(Acts 20:28). One time the word Bishop refers to Christ Himself as “the Shepherd and Bishop of your souls”-1 Peter 2:25
We also have the almost exact same Greek word episkope and it is translated as “the office of a bishop” and “bishoprick”(Acts 1:20). The word bishoprick is not at all archaic. By the way, the office of a bishop is called an “office” in the Bible.“If a man desire the office of a bishop, he desireth a good work.” I Timothy 3:1. There is also the office of a deacon - See 1 Timothy 3:10, 13.
I mention this fact because I ran into an anti-King James Bible poster who was ranting against the KJB’s use of the word “bishop” and how they translated Acts 1:20 as “bishoprick.
You can clearly see his rabid, unreasoning disdain for the King James Bible as he almost foams at the mouth saying:“Please follow closely: Acts 1:20... and His BISHOPRIC let another take. Okay, now read this one: Psalm 109:8 ... and let another take his OFFICE. Now, as far as I can tell, OFFICE is not the same thing as BISHOPRIC, unless you are an Anglican. It is supposed to be a direct quote. Also, I don't like the way the KJV translators altered what the text said in Psalm 109:8
we know the order of the church.. That's not the argument here... None of this has anything to do with daddy...

I think you are missing the overall point of this discussion.
Gee-Tee

Brooklyn, NY

#4881 Apr 14, 2013
prince rod wrote:
“Like it or not, there is an office of a bishop, elder, presbyter and pastor (all of which are Biblically the same thing), and they do have a role of authority in teaching correct doctrine, guarding against false teachers, feeding the flock and maintaining church discipline. The word “elder” implies that they were generally older and more experienced mature men.” Overseers” brings out the aspect of watching over the flock to keep them safe from false teachers and wolves in sheep’s clothing.“Let the ELDERS that RULE well be counted of double honour, especially they who labour in the word and doctrine.” 1 Timothy 5:17.“The elders which are among you I exhort, who am also an elder...Feed the church of God which is among you, For a BISHOP must be blameless, as the steward of God...” Titus 1:5-7.
You read all of this, and you still believe Puffy is the right Man for you to follow. Then you did not read with understanding. Can you truly say Puffy has preached any of these verses you have quoted or any Elder in the UHOP? You said your father taught Sunday school; he taught what they told him to teach and gave you the bigger picture.

There are not many UHOP members that can quote or can find any of these scriptures you have quoted. I take my hat off to you. However are you taking this argument to your Church?

To tell us what we already know is not helping the UHOP members. Shed some of your knowledge on them. Demand Puffy live up to what you just said. Stop the den of thieves (Money) that has overpowered the words of the Bible. Stop honoring a Man and give your praises to the Lord. Make him come down to the same level as you.

In Rome they have “The lost pages of the Bible” many books were written, but were not printed. If they had printed all the books, you would not be able to carry it. The Priests picked and choose the books they wanted the people to follow, and translated the words.

We can read the same verse at the same time and interpret it differently. One thing we can not misinterpret is Jesus. He is the only true son of God

Until you can make these changes within your Church, I will continue to refer to your Church as a Cult with the wrong Man leading it.
Cultastic

Washington, DC

#4882 Apr 14, 2013
saved wrote:
He did inform us to stay off facebook n myspace it was not in a semon it was in a letter!!!!!!! no disrepect to U but you may know some things you don't know everything
Dear Sis/Bro saved I return all due respect to you. You're slightly mistaken. It was Bishop Madison that wrote the letter about getting off of MySpace. Bishop Bailey preached a sermon the beginning of Convocation 2012 not exactly sure where, maybe New Haven if my memory is correct. I can send you a link to the audio if you'd like. Mr. Bailey referenced Brother Madison's letter about MySpace in his sermon. He also made an inference that something would happen to those who didn't obey his warning to leave Facebook specifically within in 24 hours.

Your lack of knowledge of the inner workings of your organization is a prime example of why I discuss the UHOP. Most of the information passed down in the UHOP is hearsay including the so called "FAITH".

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 51 min Liamm 670,273
News Pope discusses climate, immigrants in historic ... (Sep '15) 17 hr USA-1 46
News Where Is the Place for Devout Gay Families in t... (Oct '15) Feb 17 True Christian wi... 49
News Vatican will finance adult stem cell research (Apr '10) Feb 12 Pessimistic1 29
News Prayers To Mother Mary 'Cured Lung Cancer' (Jan '10) Feb 11 Phart Girlishly 323
News Pope sings on CD for charity (Dec '09) Feb 11 Phart Musically 31
News Woman Knocks Over Pope Benedict XVI At Christma... (Dec '09) Feb 11 Phart Athletically 165
More from around the web