United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's body in Charlot...

Full story: www.topix.net

The body of Bishop S.C. 'Sweet Daddy' Madison -- only the third leader in the 89-year-history of the United House of Prayer for All People -- will lie in state Thursday night at the denomination's palatial N.C. ...
Comments
4,721 - 4,740 of 8,274 Comments Last updated Thursday Aug 28
Cultastic

Washington, DC

#4781 Apr 8, 2013
SMH---Literally wrote:
For your information since you want to ASSume that all UHOP people are alike, I don't eat the chicken wings thank you, not in my diet but as for me shouting and speaking in tongue, that’s something you might need to come back and do to rid yourself from all this negative spirit you are spreading. Now let’s see how your conversation goes over. I hope God has his wings of protection around you for you. Mr. Cultastic, you are in my prayers.
Listen again I only made the sarcastic remark about the wings because all you do is get defensive. I don't think everyone in the UHOP eats wings. In that way you all are not alike. However, when it comes to your willingness to educate yourself outside of what you are taught inside the UHOP you are all the SAME.

Why don't you do some research on speaking in unknown languages? Every time I talk to you about things that you have been taught that are not true you tell me to shut up and go sit in the corner.

Oh here we go because I discuss the man made traditions of your church I need GOD to protect me. In today's world we all need the Creator. You're in my prayers as well sister.
UHOP_Believer

Washington, DC

#4782 Apr 8, 2013
Dr Brenda Clyburn_ Black wrote:
Good Afternoon,
I never thought that I would post on here but I just cannot help myself! I have read the posts which have been very entertaining but I am concerned about those that have mentioned sexual and physical abuse. I was stunned that someone even mentioned a former First Lady setting up the meetings for the bishops with the young girls. If this is true she need to have her ass (KJV) whipped! then she need to go to jail quickly. This is not funny and should be exposed. These girls were not handled properly as it relates to sexuality. This is why men can verbally and physically abuse them. If you are a victim you can expose with out your identity being shared. Also as I stated in a previous post... if the UHOP has as much money as folk say... as a victim I think you are entitled to some of it. GET AN ATTORNEY...AND GIRL GO GET YOUR MONEY!!(in my Madea voice) In all seriousness...contact ABC or NBC...they will jump at this and expose it!!! It needs to be done if this foolery is true!!
Your's Truly,
Dr. B.C. Black
Mark my words, not one of these accusers will come forth because they have lied. Gee-tee talked herself right out of her own lie. I have warned them: It is easy to slander and libel the dead. They can't defend themselves. But when they accuse the living, then they better be prepared because that person that is accused could hall them into court. Let'm call ABC, NBC and whoever BC and see if they jump at the claims.

An as for this being entertaining, I think not. It is very sad.
Cultastic

Washington, DC

#4783 Apr 8, 2013
SMH-Literally wrote:
Lies just to destroy our organization, you all need help.
"Thou shalt not take the name of the LORD thy God in vain; for the LORD will not hold him guiltless that taketh his name in vain." Exodus 20:7
"And set up false witnesses, which said, This man ceaseth not to speak blasphemous words against this holy place, and the law:" Acts 6:13
"“Are you defending God with lies?Do you make your dishonest arguments for his sake?" Job 13:7
Talk about negative spirit. You have been so strongly indoctrinated into the UHOP mentality that you seriously believe that people want the UHOP destroyed. First of all, as long as there is money and followers any religious organization can last. Heck Eddie Long is still going pretty strong despite his issues. NO ONE IS SEEKING TO DEVOUR THE UHOP. Please get that spooky myth out of your head.

It's amazing that you have unconditional love and support for the victimizer but not the victim. If we were discussing any other religious organization you would at least have some compassion for the victims even if you couldn't prove the allegations to be true. However, since we're talking about Daddy you have absolutely no love for those women. I have an aunt who was in and out of mental institutions and we never understood why. She's 80 and still has flashbacks about her sexual abuse. Those women kept silent so that people like you would be comfortable. In the process many of them suffered unspeakable torment. They all were just expendable; and in spite of their courage to speak up insensitive hot heads like you are still tormenting them.

If you have nothing positive to say to the victims I suggest you stop letting your mouth react faster than your mind. WHEN the truth is widely exposed you're going to need a support group to help with your healing. It is only GOD's grace and a lot of hush money that has kept your UHOP's secret safe. Just to give you a reality check there is no amount of your UHOP's filthy lucre that would repay the damage that was done to the countless women. Many died with that ugly horror. While you pray for me you need to pray that GOD have mercy on your organization and it's leaders.

I'm actually saddened and offended by your insensitivity and ignorant response regarding this matter. I too have family members who were victims so your position is very hurtful to say the least.
SMH-Literally

Germantown, MD

#4784 Apr 8, 2013
Maybe I don't need to educate myself on what I know. I am so sorry that people say things have happened to them but then again we are the UHOP not the HOP. There have been some accusations made against the HOP that are not affiliated with the UHOP and all the shade have been thrown towards the UHOP. Get your facts straight before you start finger pointing. Stop being so defensive I am just expressing my feelings again like you are.

In all my years of the UHOP I have never been mistreated and was a maid under Daddy McCollough and Madison. It really small of some of you looking in to say the things you are saying about something they have known and loved all their lives. I’m sorry some of you left the UHOP for other reasons but I am here to say I see no fault with the UHOP. The lies that you are providing about the UHOP do not mean anything to me because I have only witnessed good things in my years at the UHOP. For you to say go educate myself, that is null to me because all of that hearsay mess is not of my interest at this point. You are trying to lure the members away and to all of you I say if you truly love God, stop spreading rumors. That is not helping, its only making the situation worse and this is why you have so many UHOP members coming at you guys with the leave us alone attitude

Not being blind, so you may say, just staying true to my faith, the one that so helped you thus far, Cultastic. If you are so broken down by all the teachings that you feel are so wrong. Go your separate way and quit with your sarcastic remarks of trying to shame the UHOP because of your own personal experience that didn’t go so well, and that I apologize because you too were busy eating chicken wings and shouting around the mountain while blowing your horn with your fellow band members.
Cultastic

Washington, DC

#4785 Apr 8, 2013
UHOP_Believer wrote:
<quoted text>
Mark my words, not one of these accusers will come forth because they have lied. Gee-tee talked herself right out of her own lie. I have warned them: It is easy to slander and libel the dead. They can't defend themselves. But when they accuse the living, then they better be prepared because that person that is accused could hall them into court. Let'm call ABC, NBC and whoever BC and see if they jump at the claims.
An as for this being entertaining, I think not. It is very sad.
Now you "mark my words" if the victims all came together and went to the mainstream media your church would make it go away very quickly like it has in the past. Many FACTS that I know about the corruption in the UHOP I kept silent about because of my family who remain members. I've spoken to a victim that actually fears for her life and her family that are still members.

I guarantee you you don't have the courage to ask your leadership about the allegations. The only response you will get is something like don't let your ears be a dumping ground. However, I PROMISE you will not get a categorical denial. Why because they know it's TRUE my friend.

Now instead of trying to discredit Gee-Tee how about you address the lies and contradictions that I caught you in. You're so brain twisted that you're not open minded to the thought that many victims didn't come forward because of loved ones like you and the UHOP so much that they would carry that pain to their graves. It's very common of that generation. The foundation of the black community was family so to do come forward and risk being ousted. Not to mention the undeniable FEAR they had of Grace. You know they thought he was super-human and had powers over life and death.

Just when I thought you couldn't get any lower....... FTR off-line Brother Believer admits that it's possible that the men could have committed these acts as they were just MEN. However, here he comes in wielding his holy sword of deception.

Now since you speak with such courage if you're bold enough identify yourself to me and I will have you sit down with a victim that can describe to you the act graphically. She will tell you everything about him even down to the scent of his cologne. The only reason why she hasn't come forward is that she's dead broke and untangling the web of a civil case verses criminal since it happened so long ago is expensive. Unfortunately, she's dead broke and doesn't have the resources to go public. There's the matter of the statute of limitations and also jurisdiction where the crimes were committed.

Again since you think the allegations are so unfounded look at Grace's Mann Act Case just google it. The man was found GUILTY he appealed and the conviction was overturned on a minor technicality about where the infraction occurred.

You know better than to respond like this.
Cultastic

Washington, DC

#4786 Apr 8, 2013
SMH-Literally wrote:
Maybe I don't need to educate myself on what I know. I am so sorry that people say things have happened to them but then again we are the UHOP not the HOP. There have been some accusations made against the HOP that are not affiliated with the UHOP and all the shade have been thrown towards the UHOP. Get your facts straight before you start finger pointing. Stop being so defensive I am just expressing my feelings again like you are.
In all my years of the UHOP I have never been mistreated and was a maid under Daddy McCollough and Madison. It really small of some of you looking in to say the things you are saying about something they have known and loved all their lives. I’m sorry some of you left the UHOP for other reasons but I am here to say I see no fault with the UHOP. The lies that you are providing about the UHOP do not mean anything to me because I have only witnessed good things in my years at the UHOP. For you to say go educate myself, that is null to me because all of that hearsay mess is not of my interest at this point. You are trying to lure the members away and to all of you I say if you truly love God, stop spreading rumors. That is not helping, its only making the situation worse and this is why you have so many UHOP members coming at you guys with the leave us alone attitude
Not being blind, so you may say, just staying true to my faith, the one that so helped you thus far, Cultastic. If you are so broken down by all the teachings that you feel are so wrong. Go your separate way and quit with your sarcastic remarks of trying to shame the UHOP because of your own personal experience that didn’t go so well, and that I apologize because you too were busy eating chicken wings and shouting around the mountain while blowing your horn with your fellow band members.
You're correct peace my sister. No need conversing with you directly any further. However that won't stop me from posting. I look forward to the day when you learn more about what's really going on in your organization. Maybe then you'll be a graceful sister and apologize for accusing me of "spreading lies". However, for now keep your faith in GOD that is, and keep your membership and tact.

One parting thought for you to ponder. Bishop Grace's family never really associated with Daddy Grace. Maybe they knew more about who Daddy REALLY was than us.

"I apologize because you too were busy eating chicken wings and shouting around the mountain while blowing your horn with your fellow band members." < *Correction: You left out that I was faithfully raising thousands of dollars for the organization selling chicken wings when I wasn't shouting, blowing my horn, and eating those aforementioned wings. Otherwise you're absolutely correct so your sarcasm does not offend me sister.
UHOP_Believer

Washington, DC

#4787 Apr 8, 2013
Cultastic wrote:
<quoted text>
Greetings my brother. The board heats up and right on que you come back pounding your spiritual chest; all of your UHOP bravado in it's glory. I have to call you out brother. In our email exchanges off-line when I sent you that "Elijah/Elisha" quote from the book you admitted it was an error and you stated that McCollough likely had nothing to do with that being printed.
Don't insinuate that i contradicted myself on Elijah/Elisha. You pointed 2 statements in the Truth and Facts. One said that "Elijah's Christ spirit was re-incarnated in Elisha.
Now I understand what they meant, but using "re-incarnated" is not Biblically accurate that is why you don't see that statement being said today. And that is what I was referring to when I responded.
Christ Spirit is not re-incarnated. Nevertheless, CHRIST Spirit did move from Prophet to Prophet and from Elijah to Elisha. You found fault with that statement that CHRIST lived in the Prophets before HE became a man. That is what you object too. I have told you in previous post and my writings show that i believed that CHRIST existed in the Spirit before the Son of the Most High was born of a woman. You didn't object to the use of "re-incarnated". You equated CHRIST to THE MAN JESUS in the flesh. HE is more than flesh. You all don't understand the Spirit of GOD. It is NOT FLESH.
Which is why yall got your head twisted about the term "Daddy".

So don't lie on me. I have my emails and your questions. If you're going to post my comments, then post them verbatim.
UHOP_Believer

Washington, DC

#4788 Apr 8, 2013
Cultastic,
In ref to your statement about money:

What would you have done if you existed during Solomon's day. How in the world do you think he built GOD's Temple. People "sacrficed". Some sacrificed by providing material items, some sacrificed by their service. I could give you book,verse, and chapter but you will ignore it. Same thing in the UHOP. When I give my time/service and money in the UHOP it is for and to GOD ALMIGHTY. When I give my tithes and offerings it is TO GOD. GOD can't come down in person to receive them so HE has stewards just as in the Scripture. So my tithes/offerings/money are given TO HIM through HIS Stewards. Those stewards are responsible to use the material and monies correctly. The charge is on them. If they misuse
any of GOD's material/wealth, then it is on them. But I was obedient because i did as GOD said. When my fore-fathers failed to pay their tithes and offerings to GOD, then GOD CURSED THEM! HE cursed the people for not giving AND THE PRIEST who did not minister in HIS storehouse correctly. BOTH! No excuse.

I'm going to warn you like i warned Gee-tee, it's one thing to deny and not believe in GOD's Servants. It is another to deny GOD's Work and to attribute it to the devil. You want to straddle the fence. You will not talk about McCollough or Madison much(your conscience tempers your word), but Bailey and Grace you will. You just don't like Bailey. Fine. You wasn't living during Grace day so it easy to disparage him. I know Daddy McCollough and i know Daddy Madison and their WORKS SPEAK for them. I don't care how many
ways you all try to assassinate their WORKS, YOU CAN'T DO IT because IT WAS GOD WORKING THROUGH THEM. You can't do the things they did unless GOD be with you.

NOT ONCE, did McCollough nor Madison EVER tell any member to PRAISE them and only them because it was them(McCollough/Madision) that did these things by their own power. They continuously told each and every one of you to GIVE GOD the GLORY. But as usual and as you all have testified too, some of yall were just plain disobedient, Now you want to blame them.

You fault me for the wrong reason. "Change" requires time and it requires people to sincerely want to learn. David waited a long time before he got to be King. You have to be patient and work under God's Authority and Government.
You don't know what it takes to be a leader. I've been in charge of folks and it is not easy leading people whether in church or at a secular job. When Moses led the people out of Egypt, they grumbled and complained and questioned his authority DESPITE seeing GOD's WORK before their very own eyes. Just like yall. Moses got so frustrated he said "LORD, these are your people". The Scripture declares that to them that are given much, more is expected. So if i fail to give knowledge when given a chance, then i have failed to do what is right. GOD will judge me in the end to let me know what i should have done.

You want me to talk about the Mormon religion. I will not. Yes, there religion is full of contradictions. But understand this, the woman at the well did not worship at the Temple in Jerusalem. The Samaritans place of worship
was not GOD's House, YET GOD still worked in their lives.
Try Jesus

Pico Rivera, CA

#4789 Apr 8, 2013
SMH-Literally wrote:
Why don't you go to the court house in Washington, D.C. And pull the records during the time Madame McCollough was in court with S.C. Madison and read for yourself the testimony of Jackie Wright. Read for your self about her sexual relationship with Daddy McCollough and his wife had to sit there and hear it. Maybe no one approached you because your not attractive!
SMH-Literally

Germantown, MD

#4790 Apr 8, 2013
No hard feelings Cultastic, sorry I have an opinion that you are not fond of. See you on 7th since our conversation here have come to an end.
SMH-Literally

Germantown, MD

#4791 Apr 8, 2013
Try Jesus, be quiet...smh not attractive. You sound unattractive.

Anyway, UHOP_Believer, our words mean nothing to these people. These are just some evil spirited individuals and they know it. That’s why I keep saying hearsay because they weren’t here for Daddy Grace's time and they are here for Daddy Bailey but you hit it right on the nose, Daddy Bailey is not liked by many and this is where the negativity is coming from. A lot of you were here for Daddy McCullough and Daddy Madison but when Daddy Bailey came into play many went astray and this is what the problem is. Too many feelings involved instead of telling the truth about what the problem really is they go and dig up dirt they were told by other non-believers. Yes, don’t let your ears be a dumping ground and you fell right into the dirt.
UHOP_Believer

Washington, DC

#4792 Apr 8, 2013
Cultastic wrote:
<quoted text>
Well stated TSB. Let me just add that our brother @UHOP_Believer knows much more than he's stating on this board. He knows the truth but he would rather run barefoot for miles on hot coal than to have his beloved UHOP be shown for what it is.I stopped discussing scripture with him a long time ago for several reasons. Firstly, I didn't want to make him keep lying and twisting the word. Secondly, I didn't want some younger UHOP member to read his scripture posts and get a false sense of pride. They would just take his word because he "sounds" eloquent and appears to be very knowledgeable especially to those who don't read the book. That's the joy of being an Elder in the UHOP all you have to do is appear to know what you're talking about and make sure you have a good band to follow up. It's easy money; all pun intended.
First. I do not accept your truth. But i do acknowledge that you all believed and did the very things that you say. The difference is the Bishops didn't teach you this behavior, but you chose to ignore their teachings.

I do not accept your religion and view of the Scripture. You all reject tithes. You all reject offerings. You all reject the physicality of God's House. You all reject assembling in God's court. You all reject God's authority. When I choose Scripture, I choose it to reveal to you what has been taught to God's Elect and to them that believe. You all find a fault w/Daddy. You find a fault with calling a man "spiritual father". Yet the Apostles and Prophets referred to themselves as such. That is AN INDISPUTABLE fact. You all find a fault because a MAN that GOD sent can be A SAVIOR. It is an INDISPUTABLE fact that God's Servants are SAVIORS. JESUS told the Apostles that whosoever believed THEM(the Apostles) and RECEIVED THEM(the Apostles) and is BAPTIZED shall be saved. So whether yall understand it or not, Paul was a SAVIOR. John was a SAVIOR. Peter was SAVIOR. You all want to act like you don't know how these men saved folks. And to bring it down to modern time Grace was A SAVIOR. McCullough WAS A SAVIOR. Madison was a SAVIOR. And if anybody received CHRIST under Bailey's teaching, then that make Bailey a SAVIOR if he taught them about the Good News of CHRIST.

It's good that you like to read about your secular history. But read and believe your religious history. YOU can't save NOBODY from anything unless GOD gives you the Power. And HE will not give HIS Power to someone that reject and don't believe in HIS Word. When McCollough was living you all didn't say squat, but followed him around like a bee after honey. Now you come out of the woodwork talking crap about what he didn't do for you when the man gave up his life trying to urge you how to live and how enjoy GOD's Blessings.

Pleeeze...
Cultastic

Washington, DC

#4793 Apr 8, 2013
UHOP_Believer wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't insinuate that i contradicted myself on Elijah/Elisha. You pointed 2 statements in the Truth and Facts. One said that "Elijah's Christ spirit was re-incarnated in Elisha.
Now I understand what they meant, but using "re-incarnated" is not Biblically accurate that is why you don't see that statement being said today. And that is what I was referring to when I responded.
Christ Spirit is not re-incarnated. Nevertheless, CHRIST Spirit did move from Prophet to Prophet and from Elijah to Elisha. You found fault with that statement that CHRIST lived in the Prophets before HE became a man. That is what you object too. I have told you in previous post and my writings show that i believed that CHRIST existed in the Spirit before the Son of the Most High was born of a woman. You didn't object to the use of "re-incarnated". You equated CHRIST to THE MAN JESUS in the flesh. HE is more than flesh. You all don't understand the Spirit of GOD. It is NOT FLESH.
Which is why yall got your head twisted about the term "Daddy".
So don't lie on me. I have my emails and your questions. If you're going to post my comments, then post them verbatim.
Here we go with the smoke and mirrors. This is why I try to be careful what I say to you because you're very clever at twisting our discussions. The bottom line is that early UHOP literature was wrought with false statements and bible contradictions. You say Christ is a title which I agree with, roughly translated to anointed one.

I take issue with the play on words. Now you come in here talking about me rejecting CHRIST spirit being in the OT Kings and prophets. Which is completely off-topic. Furthermore, I was paraphrasing our conversation. I'm quite sure I didn't take you that far out of context. You admitted to the error now you came and "insinuated" that you fully understood what the author meant and since I am spiritually deficient there was no way I understood what I read. That same text said that Christ spirit was reincarnated in McCollough from Grace. I submit to you that I believe it was purposely written like that to give McCollough's authority more credibility especially since most people in that generation didn't believe Bishop Grace would die. I submit to you it was not an error but a deliberate play on the bible story of Elijah/Elisha. Hence why he was initially referred to as Daddy Grace McCollough.

I didn't get anything confused about the spirit of Christ and Christ the man's title. That's the same Daddy deception you're trying to pedal. I accept the nickname and title but please stop trying to put this whole "spiritual" cloud over it because that was never why people started calling him Daddy from the beginning. If it were scripturally based he would have came here claiming to be Emmanuel Grace the Daddy.

Let's be civil and not insult each others' intelligence. I always give you credit for your intellect.
Cultastic

Washington, DC

#4794 Apr 8, 2013
UHOP_Believer wrote:
Fine. You wasn't living during Grace day so it easy to disparage him. I know Daddy McCollough and i know Daddy Madison and their WORKS SPEAK for them. I don't care how many
ways you all try to assassinate their WORKS, YOU CAN'T DO IT because IT WAS GOD WORKING THROUGH THEM. You can't do the things they did unless GOD be with you.
I have repetitively said to you that my issue is ANYBODY who occupied the seat. I'm only reluctant to discuss McCollough and Madison as much because of most members emotional love for the men beyond being a spiritual leader. Hearing uneasy truths about them is very alarming to the average member so I'm tactful. Hearing about them makes members defensive and renders their ability to reason and have logical discussions mute. However with you I can say more because I know you know better. I loved them just like you do. Bailey is a non issue because he's only following the mold playing a character that does not fit with the man he is without the title. Furthermore, you don't respect him in his religious capacity anymore than I do. So quit with the "you don't like Daddy Bailey" foolishness.

I'm quite sure I've quoted McCollough in a sermon from Norfolk July 4th specifically saying that "You can't get to Jesus without McCollough, and anyone who doesn't see him can't get to Jesus." I've also showed you that Madison taught UHOP members that they are Gentiles when you obviously believe the opposite; again you twisted what he said to defend it.

I followed because I did what I was taught to do. I was obedient to the men just like I was to my biological parents. No matter how you spend it many of their teachings were flawed and contradict the bible. Because I am able to understand that as an adult does that mean that I love them any less?

FTR that "re-incarnated" Christ spirit language is still being published in current UHOP literature.
TSB

Springfield Gardens, NY

#4795 Apr 8, 2013
The United House of Prayer is not the nation's largest black church—religion experts say that its claim to 3 million members nationwide is impossible—but in terms of spiritual intensity and flamboyance, it ranks among the richest. What's more, few black churches can claim the per capita tithes and vast real estate holdings boasted by the United House of Prayer, and fewer still can claim its legendary Washington clout. To understand why that is—and why the church is so divided now—you have to know something of the history of the United House of Prayer.
According to the Gospel of Matthew, an angel appeared in one of Joseph's dreams and said,“Behold, a virgin shall conceive and bear a son, and his name shall be called Emmanuel.” Some 1,900 years later, in the small New England burg of New Bedford, Mass., a Portuguese immigrant named Marcelino Manoel Da Graca arrived from the Cape Verde Islands off Africa's west coast. Starting his immigrant life as a cranberry picker, Da Graca claimed to be the vessel via which God had finally arrived upon America's faith-battered frontier. Pointing out that his middle name was a translation of “Emmanuel,” Da Graca insisted that he was God and had come to Earth in the form of man. He changed his name to Charles Manuel Grace, aka “Sweet, Precious Daddy Grace,” and argued that biblical references to “grace” were references to himself.
But he never ignored his predecessor, Jesus. He fashioned a theology around Jesus' teachings, augmented by the Old Testament. A verse from the book of Isaiah (56:7) especially appealed to him:“And the foreigners who join themselves to the Lord...these I will bring to my holy mountain, and make them joyful in my house of prayer; their burnt offerings and their sacrifices will be accepted on my altar; for my house shall be called a house of prayer for all peoples.”
stop it... Pls stop it... And this was written in 1995
Cultastic

Washington, DC

#4796 Apr 8, 2013
UHOP_Believer wrote:
<quoted text>
When McCollough was living you all didn't say squat, but followed him around like a bee after honey. Now you come out of the woodwork talking crap about what he didn't do for you when the man gave up his life trying to urge you how to live and how enjoy GOD's Blessings.
Pleeeze...
When McCollough was living I didn't know squat. We're roughly the same age so I'm sure you didn't know squat either. My actions were only based on the per view of my knowledge about religion and my experiences in the UHOP. If you want to be completely transparent I challenge you to converse with a close intimate McCollough family member and ask them what McCollough's views were about "giving up his life". Your allegiance to your foolish ego is exactly why you run through here with that "spiritual superiority" rhetoric.

You say the UHOP is GOD's HOUSE but the direct question you won't address is; is it his ONLY TRUE place of worship on earth today as it was historically taught in the UHOP? Being vague and deceptive about that one concept is why current members frown upon worshiping with other believers that are not members of their circe. It's Spare us the religious mambo jumbo because you know it's not and I really get a headache trying to decode your scriptural mysteries.

"Madison was A savior; not THE savior." Brother you're just using holy legalese, vaguely written so that you can evade being held to the truth versus the traditions and beliefs of your organization. BTW I read/study religious history as well. However, that's not the subject matter of the site.

Cultastic

Washington, DC

#4797 Apr 8, 2013
SMH-Literally wrote:
Try Jesus, be quiet...smh not attractive. You sound unattractive.
Anyway, UHOP_Believer, our words mean nothing to these people. These are just some evil spirited individuals and they know it. That’s why I keep saying hearsay because they weren’t here for Daddy Grace's time and they are here for Daddy Bailey but you hit it right on the nose, Daddy Bailey is not liked by many and this is where the negativity is coming from. A lot of you were here for Daddy McCullough and Daddy Madison but when Daddy Bailey came into play many went astray and this is what the problem is. Too many feelings involved instead of telling the truth about what the problem really is they go and dig up dirt they were told by other non-believers. Yes, don’t let your ears be a dumping ground and you fell right into the dirt.
I respect your opinion as I once shared it. I don't mind conversing with you but since you are from this area I'm sure you know me or know of me well and I don't want to cause any more hard feelings. I didn't dig up any dirt from non-members I specifically said that my family members that were alive during Grace's dispensation specifically discussed their horrible experiences with me. To go further some of them are still members. From a natural perspective you understand the lengths a woman will go through to protect a man if she's truly in love with a man. It's not a far cry that any of their secrets were kept safe.

Moving forward if you read Try Jesus' last post objectively he gave you concrete information so that you know that he wasn't lying about one of McCollough infidelities. The testimony is public record; it's not hearsay or lies. I'm sure you won't check the sources for yourself but it's there for you if you'd like to know the truth. Otherwise I'll try to be mindful of the sensitive nature of the content on the blog.

Oh and as for @UHOP_Believer he could teach many people the truth, and I'm sure I could learn a thing or two from him if he stopped being so double minded in his writings. I regard him as having the ability to be very scholarly outside of his self absorbed agenda to deflect the truth. Thus, people like him directly contribute to the UHOP's period of stagnation. I've said it before he's way more dangerous to you than I am or any other ex-member. You may not understand that today but keep an open mind when reading his thoughts and you'll eventually see exactly what I'm saying.

AGAPE
SMH---Literally

Germantown, MD

#4798 Apr 8, 2013
Cultastic, I dont want the ill feelings at all. Yes I know you well but it hurts when you have people that want to continue to tell you something that they have heard and want you to research. Like I stated before, I never have been through these issues so that is something that I do not wish to explore. Now I have older cousins who were maids and expressed how they were pinched by Daddy McCollough, but that did not discourage me from being a maid. So not saying to turn the cheek but a lot of the things claimed to have happened I have not witnessed its always hearsay so I cant say yes this is true. Jesus was talked about in his day and the saga continues because it is never gonna end. Now I must say I am not as faithful as I should be because of me persuing my BA in Business Admin but I am still non the less committed to the UHOP. To me if feels like how the first post started about someone expressing their feelings about missing Daddy Madison and then people just start in on negativety about the UHOP. Its not fair, I know its life, but this is what the UHOP have dealt with for years.
Try Jesus

Pico Rivera, CA

#4799 Apr 8, 2013
SMH---Literally wrote:
Cultastic, I dont want the ill feelings at all. Yes I know you well but it hurts when you have people that want to continue to tell you something that they have heard and want you to research. Like I stated before, I never have been through these issues so that is something that I do not wish to explore. Now I have older cousins who were maids and expressed how they were pinched by Daddy McCollough, but that did not discourage me from being a maid. So not saying to turn the cheek but a lot of the things claimed to have happened I have not witnessed its always hearsay so I cant say yes this is true. Jesus was talked about in his day and the saga continues because it is never gonna end. Now I must say I am not as faithful as I should be because of me persuing my BA in Business Admin but I am still non the less committed to the UHOP. To me if feels like how the first post started about someone expressing their feelings about missing Daddy Madison and then people just start in on negativety about the UHOP. Its not fair, I know its life, but this is what the UHOP have dealt with for years.
Young lady is very clear you have a sincere heart and a love for God. Be very clear no one is telling you not to trust with your heart in the lord. The comments regarding the actions of the leaders of the HOP are true. I was like you at one point in my life. I did not want to even think the bishop could do any wrong. But when my aunt told me in detail how the bishop pushed her on a bed and placed his private part between her legs, I had to listen. Now it would be easy to say she was not telling me the truth, but my other aunt told me about what happen to her. I say this to help you see that no bishop, elder, preacher is above Jesus. It's a problem when so many members know things that has happen but will not say a word about it. This hurt the younger people coming along because they think everything is perfect when it's not. I did love Daddy McCollough but I'm not crazy when something is said funny. I heard Daddy McCollough in the 1980's talk about a lot of land he had purchased in South Carolina. He went on to say the HOP was going to build our own city, with our mayor, our police, the whole city would be all hop only. What was shocking about it was Jim Jones had just happened and all those people died from drinking the kook aid, and now I hear my leader talking about taking us to a city. Lol just remember you don't have to believe anything we say but just open your eyes and investigate. Always remember there has been only one perfect man on this earth and his name is Jesus.
A child of god

United States

#4800 Apr 8, 2013
Cultastic wrote:
<quoted text>
Without knowing the details of your incident I would believe that the individual that put you through that horrible action faced justice. Therefore at least offering some relief knowing that he paid for violating your innocence. If not I'm quite sure it was very traumatic dealing with him constantly as a family member. Secondly you opened with the phrase "if you were raped" meaning you are casting doubt on the validity of Gee-Tee's testimony. Personally, I find that to be insensitive especially from one who was a victim of the same heinous crime.
In my experience with victims of sexual abuse the healing process is very long as I'm sure you are aware. You also have to understand that for most of Bishop Grace's victims they didn't even get the opportunity to entertain healing until they were adults and away from their parents. Imagine kneeling to pray while looking up at one of those larger than life pictures of the man's face that raped you. To add insult to injury the UHOP as an organization has not even offered at least a public blanket apology for these abuses and the blatant transgressions of it's founder. Trust me the higher up officials, Bishop included, in the UHOP know all about the sexual misconduct of Bishop Grace. So the best we can do is say "well keep praying for healing sisters, he has paid for his sins."
Where does one go when the "church" is doing more breaking than healing? No one ever ponders why in 2013 the problems of the UHOP are getting progressively worse. I respect and agree with your position on an individual relationship with the creator. However, we have to be vigilant in understanding that many of the traditions of the UHOP are impeding the growth of it's members on so many levels. I will say this if you left a church and joined the UHOP I would love to know more about the sect that you left. It's very rare to see this.
AGAPE
No my person has not been convicted or revealed, but i am at peace..

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 9 min June VanDerMark 539,183
St. Peter's overflows for historic day of 4 popes 2 hr ELIAS IBARRA 47
Filipino Catholics hails new saints Aug 28 ELIAS IBARRA 45
Agenda for Pope's apostolic visit to Sri Lanka ... Aug 27 Ponniah 1
Allah is great.... (Jul '13) Aug 26 christ 170
Cuba to build first Catholic church in decades Aug 25 WE JUST DONT CARE 37
Pope Aims At Revival of Holy Roman Empire Aug 23 Patriot 1
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Pope Benedict XVI People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••