United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's body in Charlot...

The body of Bishop S.C. 'Sweet Daddy' Madison -- only the third leader in the 89-year-history of the United House of Prayer for All People -- will lie in state Thursday night at the denomination's palatial N.C. ... Full Story
Gee-Tee

Brooklyn, NY

#4761 Apr 7, 2013
These so called Men of God were allowed to destroy the lives of many children. They continued to live Luxurious lives until they died, being put on Pedestals all in the name of the Lord. Where was the justice for us, its Church as usually? Well I wonít let you or no one forget the falseness of these Men teaching. When did sex become apart of teaching Holiness, I was a child, with a childís mind. I knew nothing about sex until it was introduce. I had never even seen a manís naked body. These men took away my innocence. For 90 years your church has swept these ungodly things under the rug. Well no more, the truth will be told weather you like it or not. Stop putting the victims on trial. You donít have to feel for me, Iím doing just fine, but not another child will be blindsided if I have anything to do about it. I have been an advocate for Rape Victims ever since I became aware what was done to me was not my fault. My Mother trusted these Adults to do the right thing. She died with the hurt she was the blame. Her trust was violated and there was nothing she could do. I donít care how much you love the UHOP or Puffy. I didnít have the resources you have today. There is no need for you to continue to be victims at the hands of Man. God is Love, and he gave us a brain to use for ourselves. You donít have to follow a Man to get to God. Heís right here for the taking. He doesnít need a messenger, especially if they are Unholy, with unholy ways.
Cultastic

Washington, DC

#4762 Apr 8, 2013
UHOP_Believer wrote:
<quoted text>
Brother, The Scripture is way over your head. When you look at the Scripture from a natural mind, then you make yourself sound biblically ignorant. You think that CHRIST's beginning started when the Mashiach was born through Mary. You do err. CHRIST is a "title". This is for your edification: Read 1:Peter 1:10-11. It was the SPIRIT of CHRIST in the Prophets speaking. It was CHRIST in Elijah. It was CHRIST in Elisha. It was CHRIST in David. It was CHRIST in the Prophets. So when the HOP wrote that the CHRIST spirit moved from Elijah to Elisha. They are 100% correct. But only those who look from a natural mind think otherwise.
If GOD is with you then why hasn't he given you The Power to gather HIS people to place where you all could assemble. Give me the address?
You can't free anybody from anything if you don't have the knowledge of salvation and life.
Greetings my brother. The board heats up and right on que you come back pounding your spiritual chest; all of your UHOP bravado in it's glory. I have to call you out brother. In our email exchanges off-line when I sent you that "Elijah/Elisha" quote from the book you admitted it was an error and you stated that McCollough likely had nothing to do with that being printed. I even sent you the UHOP literature that said "The world doesn't belong to GOD" with the picture of Bishop Grace under it. You admitted that it was wrong but of course you gave me an excuse and defended it. Now you come back contradicting what you told me earlier. You speak like a double minded man.

I can't free a slave who has no idea he's a slave my brother. This has nothing to do with salvation and/or life as you say. No MAN has the power over salvation.

The Federal Reserve was created by so called "Jews". The American dollar in theory is not worth the paper it's printed on. The Federal Government has to borrow from the Federal Reserve (which is not part of the Government for the record) and the central banking system. However, in the UHOP you're taught that money is somehow connected to serving GOD. You're much smarter than you put on. I present you with the same reasoning. You can't save the UHOP or help bring about the necessary changes to help it and the members because you fail to pass on the knowledge that you have. You would prefer to manipulate the truth and ignore the obvious than to help bring about change.

I have said it to you several times before. Since you have no desire to change the place you attend for worship, forget about people like me who don't attend the UHOP. What about your sisters and brothers in the UHOP that you claim to love? BTW you said give you the address where I have the power to assemble GOD's people, here you go:

http://www.topix.com/forum/who/pope-benedict-...

Again I use the same example. The Mormon church has existed for longer than the UHOP and has way more money and members. I'm 100% sure you believe that their doctrine has many biblical contradictions or fallacies yet GOD allows them to prosper and grow. That's not HIS HOUSE according to you. Now compare that same example to the UHOP. Lastly, please drop the "I know more spiritually about the bible than you" mantra.
Cultastic

Washington, DC

#4763 Apr 8, 2013
Gee-Tee wrote:
SMH---Literally
Yes you are right, something is wrong with me. I was forcedly raped at the age of 14, by someone I was made to look up too. I had too pretended it never happen; I had too keep my mouth shut. I had too looked at this person as if nothing happen. They did what you are doing now, looking the other way. Try living with that all your life. They put rapist in jail now.
I read many of the comments from my UHOP sisters and brothers and if my memory serves me correctly I've only seen one current member acknowledge that Bishop Grace was a pedophile. More than one victim has come forward and no one has anything to say. It is extremely disturbing that everyone thinks that ALL of these women are just lying to besmirch Bishop Grace's character and somehow bring about the demise of the UHOP. I have admitted that it happened in my family on both sides. Yet you preach love and charity. Am I the only one that finds this odd?

This is not negative talk, bashing, throwing stones, etc. It is a simple fact. This is why we are in a mess right now. Daddy is not accountable to anyone. The Bishop literally slapped another grown man in the church and everyone ignores it. No one takes issue with the UHOP having a Bishop and we can ignore the obvious issues with referring to him as Daddy. However, come on my people in order to move forward and progress we have to first understand the errors of our past. If not we're bound to make the same mistakes. Sure Bishop Bailey may not be committing those same immoral sexual acts but he operates above impunity. He literally can say and do what he wants both naturally and spiritually with no consequence. In fact anybody who is voted the Daddy gets that same holy hall pass. Meanwhile his followers are subject to the laws of the land and the laws of the doctrines. Why would GOD send someone to lead who does not in fact practice what he teaches? The saddest part is that I've heard him say if you don't like me there's the door. Does it not seem like a contradiction for the leader of the people to be offering GOD's people to the exit sign? He knows that the UHOP members are too brainwashed and afraid to stand up even when they know what's right.

By all means continue to worship where you want. However, as I've stated before if you really want the truth about what's going on the UHOP stop paying the money and let the bands sit silent.

I'm sure I'll give a sarcastic response from one of my UHOP sisters and brothers.
Cultastic

Washington, DC

#4764 Apr 8, 2013
TSB wrote:
@uhop believer...There ain't no verse in the bible proclaiming another savior.. And just because u have a so called deeper understanding doesn't make your faith or organization justified! If the head is in error the body is wrong... So with that being said there ain't nothing u can say to justify it...
tell me one sermon that you've heard that was of intellectual reference? Since Madison they all say the same thing.. "children stay in the hop"
ain't nobody preaching to reach young folks.. Helping them deal with issues of today.. Ain't no outreach programs for the community.. What happened to going out and spreading the gospel.. The reason why is because it never was designed for that.. Its a past error that will never be accepted by someone with common since.. There ain't nothing deep about the hop.. So stop it.. Every verse u quote has no reference.. As a matter of fact I just showed an elder every verse u texted over the past couple of days.. Your views and references are so incomplete, its sad.. U don't have any ide of how off u really are bro.. And I really do mean it
Well stated TSB. Let me just add that our brother @UHOP_Believer knows much more than he's stating on this board. He knows the truth but he would rather run barefoot for miles on hot coal than to have his beloved UHOP be shown for what it is. The overwhelming majority of the people in the UHOP can not accept the emotional gravity of understanding that the Daddy's were not exactly what they claimed to be. We have to remember that the UHOP is not just a place of worship for members it's a way of life. It transcends church in the context of a place to serve GOD. I stopped discussing scripture with him a long time ago for several reasons. Firstly, I didn't want to make him keep lying and twisting the word. Secondly, I didn't want some younger UHOP member to read his scripture posts and get a false sense of pride. They would just take his word because he "sounds" eloquent and appears to be very knowledgeable especially to those who don't read the book. That's the joy of being an Elder in the UHOP all you have to do is appear to know what you're talking about and make sure you have a good band to follow up. It's easy money; all pun intended.
Cultastic

Washington, DC

#4765 Apr 8, 2013
UHOP_Believer wrote:
Gee-tee,
You know what i think you are lying about your age. If you have been in the HOP since 1958 and my estimate, if correct that you were 20 years old at that time since you say that you were chomping at the bit from 1958 on to tell your story, then if my est. about your age is right, then that means you are in your 70's.(approx 75) I don't think a 70 year lady would be on the internet talking like you if you were really born around that era.
You are from my era which means you are around the 40 to 60 range. Hmmm.
If i i take 5 years off my estimate, then that means you were 15 at 1958, which means you were born in 1943. And even if you were 15, then that would make you 70. Still holds.....
First let me say my dad is in his 70s and still works. He reads the site daily and is internet savvy enough to post if he wanted to. Now for those who don't read sarcasm let me break down this complex math equation that our dear brother @UHOP_Believer just presented. He's really saying that Gee-Tee is lying about being molested by Bishop Grace. If he can prove exactly how old she is then he can determine whether or not it was mathematically possible for it to have happened. True to his Daddy's legacy he's hiding his true agenda in plain site. He doesn't have the integrity to say who he really is.

Why don't you give us an equation to predict how old you think you will be when you decide to stop using the scripture to deceive your sisters and brothers for tithes and G-Class money. Even if you don't believe she was a victim you could at least have the decency to not speak to it.

If I weren't a member and I was visiting a church where the Bishop took a dollar from someone and then slapped him would I be inclined to follow him to "Christ"? I don't know why I'm even surprised at you. If you take your head out of your fairy tail spiritual cloud you would notice the declining membership in the UHOP. You're too stubborn and selfish to even ask yourself the reason behind it. You just come up with some irrelevant pseudo bible parable that has nothing to do with anything. Here's my best @UHOP_Believer impression: "It's not for everybody and of course people are rejecting GOD's HOUSE just like they did in the days of the prophets. Oh and GOD is now separating the wheat from the tares in HIS house. So it was already written in the scripture that people would leave the United House of Prayer." PURE FOOLISHNESS....
Cultastic

Washington, DC

#4766 Apr 8, 2013
prince rod wrote:
I got a friend who moved to Egypt like two years ago in she told me all three of our great servants of hop names are still ringing over there
Now where's brother @UHOP_Believer? Please read the above excerpt from this young brother's post. This is the type of stuff that has to stop. This is the type of propaganda being taught generation after generation in the UHOP. Brother Believer will go toe to toe about things that are essentially irrelevant but what about the education of younger people in the UHOP. I've been to Egypt and can assure you they're not discussing any UHOP Daddy(s) young brother. However, I do understand that you are proud of your organization.
A child of god

United States

#4767 Apr 8, 2013
Gee-Tee wrote:
SMH---Literally
Yes you are right, something is wrong with me. I was forcedly raped at the age of 14, by someone I was made to look up too. I had too pretended it never happen; I had too keep my mouth shut. I had too looked at this person as if nothing happen. They did what you are doing now, looking the other way. Try living with that all your life. They put rapist in jail now.
If you were raped, your rapist has gone to glory...he has to pay for his sins just like the rest of us. I to was raped as a young child by a family member. Once I found God I was relieved from all the anger that I had. I wasn't always a uhop member. So I was an outsider looking in before. Al that you say about the uhop is going on in other churches also. That's why you have to read the word for yourself. God will give you understanding, not man. Man lets you down everytime. What i can tell you, is god is everywhere. You have to believe and have him in your heart. If you truly have god with you, get it to him. I assure you he will put peace in your heart.
A child of god

United States

#4768 Apr 8, 2013
Gee-Tee wrote:
<quoted text>
You dislike I call him Puffy, heís a wife beater. I have as much respect for him as I have for Child Abusers. You have a lot of your Councilmen, Elders, Body Guards, Band boys, etc. that abusAnd the truth always hurt.

My last comment, man is not perfect..There is abuse and cruelty all over the world. You talk as if the uhop is the only place this is happening. Its not...These are the last days. Why you are trying to keep people from the uhop, its time to make sure self is ready to leave this earth. Its an individual journey. If you are out and happy, god bless you. Another thing before I exit this site fir good. We were not told to stay off the internet. We were told to not entertain in the social sites..like this one...but i couldn't resist..You all be bless...i pray for happiness for all
TSB

Danielson, CT

#4769 Apr 8, 2013
Cultastic wrote:
<quoted text>
Now where's brother @UHOP_Believer? Please read the above excerpt from this young brother's post. This is the type of stuff that has to stop. This is the type of propaganda being taught generation after generation in the UHOP. Brother Believer will go toe to toe about things that are essentially irrelevant but what about the education of younger people in the UHOP. I've been to Egypt and can assure you they're not discussing any UHOP Daddy(s) young brother. However, I do understand that you are proud of your organization.
Amen brother.. I can't wait for u to come back up north... We gotta link bro gig...:) God is first in my life. I'm maturing in the word, and its so beautiful.. Can't wait to fellowship with you all
Dr Brenda Clyburn_ Black

Concord, CA

#4770 Apr 8, 2013
Lisa Johnson wrote:
"firstly" is not even a word. You are not full of knowledge, you are still learning, and learning wrong, because you are being preached that false doctrine that the UHOP is known for.
<quoted text>
I'm just chimming in to correct your statement. Please do not be offended. However, I would like for you to sound intelligent when you decide to educate someone while they are caught up in an emotional conversation.(very mean and sarcastic of you) As an English Major and a Professor at a reputable HBCU in NC, I must advise you that "firstly" is a word. tHe word has been around for about 600 years.
first∑ly adverb \-l&#275;\
Definition of FIRSTLY
: in the first place : first
See firstly defined for English-language learners Ľ
See firstly defined for kids Ľ
Enjoy this conversation of "religious" minds... it's so entertaining to the readers.
Cultastic

Washington, DC

#4771 Apr 8, 2013
A child of god wrote:
<quoted text>
If you were raped, your rapist has gone to glory...he has to pay for his sins just like the rest of us. I to was raped as a young child by a family member. Once I found God I was relieved from all the anger that I had. I wasn't always a uhop member. So I was an outsider looking in before. Al that you say about the uhop is going on in other churches also. That's why you have to read the word for yourself. God will give you understanding, not man. Man lets you down everytime. What i can tell you, is god is everywhere. You have to believe and have him in your heart. If you truly have god with you, get it to him. I assure you he will put peace in your heart.
Without knowing the details of your incident I would believe that the individual that put you through that horrible action faced justice. Therefore at least offering some relief knowing that he paid for violating your innocence. If not I'm quite sure it was very traumatic dealing with him constantly as a family member. Secondly you opened with the phrase "if you were raped" meaning you are casting doubt on the validity of Gee-Tee's testimony. Personally, I find that to be insensitive especially from one who was a victim of the same heinous crime.

In my experience with victims of sexual abuse the healing process is very long as I'm sure you are aware. You also have to understand that for most of Bishop Grace's victims they didn't even get the opportunity to entertain healing until they were adults and away from their parents. Imagine kneeling to pray while looking up at one of those larger than life pictures of the man's face that raped you. To add insult to injury the UHOP as an organization has not even offered at least a public blanket apology for these abuses and the blatant transgressions of it's founder. Trust me the higher up officials, Bishop included, in the UHOP know all about the sexual misconduct of Bishop Grace. So the best we can do is say "well keep praying for healing sisters, he has paid for his sins."

Where does one go when the "church" is doing more breaking than healing? No one ever ponders why in 2013 the problems of the UHOP are getting progressively worse. I respect and agree with your position on an individual relationship with the creator. However, we have to be vigilant in understanding that many of the traditions of the UHOP are impeding the growth of it's members on so many levels. I will say this if you left a church and joined the UHOP I would love to know more about the sect that you left. It's very rare to see this.

AGAPE
SMH---Literally

Germantown, MD

#4772 Apr 8, 2013
Since you feel something is so terribly wrong with the UHOP...fix it.
Dr Brenda Clyburn_ Black

Concord, CA

#4773 Apr 8, 2013
Gee-Tee wrote:
These so called Men of God were allowed to destroy the lives of many children. They continued to live Luxurious lives until they died, being put on Pedestals all in the name of the Lord. Where was the justice for us, its Church as usually? Well I wonít let you or no one forget the falseness of these Men teaching. When did sex become apart of teaching Holiness, I was a child, with a childís mind. I knew nothing about sex until it was introduce. I had never even seen a manís naked body. These men took away my innocence. For 90 years your church has swept these ungodly things under the rug. Well no more, the truth will be told weather you like it or not. Stop putting the victims on trial. You donít have to feel for me, Iím doing just fine, but not another child will be blindsided if I have anything to do about it. I have been an advocate for Rape Victims ever since I became aware what was done to me was not my fault. My Mother trusted these Adults to do the right thing. She died with the hurt she was the blame. Her trust was violated and there was nothing she could do. I donít care how much you love the UHOP or Puffy. I didnít have the resources you have today. There is no need for you to continue to be victims at the hands of Man. God is Love, and he gave us a brain to use for ourselves. You donít have to follow a Man to get to God. Heís right here for the taking. He doesnít need a messenger, especially if they are Unholy, with unholy ways.
Your story is one that must be shared if what you say is in fact true. I urge you to come forward with this heart wrenching information. In the Catholic Church, numerous cases of molestation surfaced because one individual decided to come forth which prompted an investigation. As a result, this evil is being exposed and dealt with in public eye. Although this site is a great outlet for conversation, your allegations must be taken to the authorities. Also girlfriend, if they have the type of money folk say they have... Sounds to me like some of it belongs to you! An ATTORNEY will help you get it!

Yours Truly,
Dr. B.C. Black
Cultastic

Washington, DC

#4774 Apr 8, 2013
SMH---Literally wrote:
Since you feel something is so terribly wrong with the UHOP...fix it.
No problems. Here's the plan. Stage a religious coup and other throw the current administration. Then vote me in as the Daddy, blindly trust me as GOD's mouthpiece unconditionally and I promise I will fix it. No worries I won't be dishonest and charge Maybach prices for a SmartCar gospel.

Please quit being sarcastic. It's not necessary.
SMH---Literally

Germantown, MD

#4775 Apr 8, 2013
Yes it is much needed to be sarcastic. You all seem to know all about whats going on. Let me see you do something and quit complaining. Stay out the kithen if you cant take the heat.
prince rod

United States

#4776 Apr 8, 2013
Matthew 5:13-14

13 ďYou are the salt of the earth. But if the salt loses its saltiness, how can it be made salty again? It is no longer good for anything, except to be thrown out and trampled underfoot.

14 ďYou are the light of the world. A town built on a hill cannot be hidden. 15 Neither do people light a lamp and put it under a bowl. Instead they put it on its stand, and it gives light to everyone in the house. 16 In the same way, let your light shine before others, that they may see your good deeds and glorify your Father in heaven. Thank god for the house of prayer
Cultastic

Washington, DC

#4777 Apr 8, 2013
SMH---Literally wrote:
Yes it is much needed to be sarcastic. You all seem to know all about whats going on. Let me see you do something and quit complaining. Stay out the kithen if you cant take the heat.
Okay then I'll continue to respond to you with silly sarcasm. I've written directly to your Bishop and I've conversed with several Councilmen. You stay out of the kitchen eating chicken wings for a minute maybe you too will be able to acknowledge what's going on and "do something" other than shouting and speaking in tongue.
SMH---Literally

Germantown, MD

#4778 Apr 8, 2013
For your information since you want to ASSume that all UHOP people are alike, I don't eat the chicken wings thank you, not in my diet but as for me shouting and speaking in tongue, thatís something you might need to come back and do to rid yourself from all this negative spirit you are spreading. Now letís see how your conversation goes over. I hope God has his wings of protection around you for you. Mr. Cultastic, you are in my prayers.
Dr Brenda Clyburn_ Black

Concord, CA

#4779 Apr 8, 2013
Good Afternoon,

I never thought that I would post on here but I just cannot help myself! I have read the posts which have been very entertaining but I am concerned about those that have mentioned sexual and physical abuse. I was stunned that someone even mentioned a former First Lady setting up the meetings for the bishops with the young girls. If this is true she need to have her ass (KJV) whipped! then she need to go to jail quickly. This is not funny and should be exposed. These girls were not handled properly as it relates to sexuality. This is why men can verbally and physically abuse them. If you are a victim you can expose with out your identity being shared. Also as I stated in a previous post... if the UHOP has as much money as folk say... as a victim I think you are entitled to some of it. GET AN ATTORNEY...AND GIRL GO GET YOUR MONEY!!(in my Madea voice) In all seriousness...contact ABC or NBC...they will jump at this and expose it!!! It needs to be done if this foolery is true!!

Your's Truly,
Dr. B.C. Black
SMH-Literally

Germantown, MD

#4780 Apr 8, 2013
Lies just to destroy our organization, you all need help.

"Thou shalt not take the name of the LORD thy God in vain; for the LORD will not hold him guiltless that taketh his name in vain." Exodus 20:7

"And set up false witnesses, which said, This man ceaseth not to speak blasphemous words against this holy place, and the law:" Acts 6:13

"ďAre you defending God with lies?Do you make your dishonest arguments for his sake?" Job 13:7

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 6 min hojo 542,867
Stealing the Keys to Heaven (Aug '09) 3 hr Dan Dougherty 3
Pope's visit will change Philippines, Cardinal ... Thu Iglesia_Ni_Dinuguan 4
Philippines and Vatican release Pope Francis po... Thu pazuzu 85
Edmonton's Coptic Christian community welcomes ... Thu PAUL SHYKORA arts 1
Selfies with Pope Francis cardboard cutouts pop... Sep 10 ELIAS IBARRA 5
Pope Francis pursues a thaw in relations with m... Sep 9 Andrez Lopez 2
•••

Pope Benedict XVI People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE