United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's body in Charlot...

The body of Bishop S.C. 'Sweet Daddy' Madison -- only the third leader in the 89-year-history of the United House of Prayer for All People -- will lie in state Thursday night at the denomination's palatial N.C. ... Full Story

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#4701 Apr 6, 2013
To the uhop_belivr

You also stated that your forefathers were wrong in interpreting the apostles as fathers, might I ask whom are your forefathers?

You also stated something about McCollough being on my icon. I'm not sure what you are referring to. However I do view him as a mortal man and you somehow revere him as if he was Christ. I too have seen some miracles from him but his spirituality does not excuse him nor give him the right to do the flawed things that he had done.

You also stated that we are false leaders and do not have a place to preach God's message. But what you fail to realize is that this site has been chosen as a place. Unlike the brick and mortar. The book states where two or three of my disciples are gathered there am I. Everyone that you deem castaways of the hop has gathered here in the name of YHWH. And have came with knowledge. And because the hop and its practices are in the crosshairs of the bible you want to become defensive and attack us.

It is the book that attack the hop not us. It is the people of the hop that corrupt the hop not us. Understand that if YHWH is listening to us do you seriously think he would condemn us for the things we have witnessed and seen. Do you think he would condemn us for calling on him. Really? Or do you think he would uphold your thoughts that we have to go through a man to reach him. A man who do not know the lords name. A man who think that his lord is white. A man who allows his followers to think he is either like Christ or is Christ. Seriously. A babe would understand that.

You have joined this site, not to debate us but to share your knowledge as well because your knowledge is not spoken in the hop and you have no one to converse with about it. You have turned your back on daddy to that is why you are here. You can't be luke warm. You know that daddy ordered hop members not associAte with outside members those that are against the hop! Yet you come here to commune with us. They say learn your faith so you can defend it, why does the Truth need to be defended. How can you defend it if you are ordered to stay away from those that don't think as you do.

This site has benefitted so many people, people are finding God the correct way by reading and understanding the knowledge of the scriptures, and we we have rejected the hop way. And you are upset because we are speaking the truth.

What is crazy is that we are basically saying in a nutshell you must know God yourself. You and other hop members are hating that notion and are saying you would rather know Daddy, and hopefully he will introduce you to God. Bottom line.

Location hidden

#4702 Apr 6, 2013
Just one more thing. There is a certain person in the hop that is a crack head. But without question he is the best horn player that ever set foot in the hop. So much so that he write music for Jill Scott, Currently while being a crack head. Now let me show you something if he was elected bishop every member in there would say he is all knowing now because the church elected him God has placed his stamp on him.

Clarence beat his wife for breakfast, lunch, and dinner for a long time. And now that's all forgiven and now he is so just and right. I'm telling you if you want to believe foolishness than go ahead. No one here is speaking against God or his son. Therefore if you are against us than you are against God because we are advocates for God, While you all are advocates for Bailey.

Can you see yet? that's like Elisha was an advocate for God he was also an outcast and he was disliked by the people of the land. And the people was an advocate for Baal. You all are standing up against the almighty God. Think about it. You want your bishop to be correct. Correct about what? Has there been anything Bailey said that you didn't already know? Think Bout it? Tell me God would be upset if I tell you that you don't need someone to bring to you to God?

Please listen. Help me my hop brothers and sisters. Who led the people before 1919? God. God brought the Israelites out of slavery for the second time in1865. No daddy was present. So. What's different now when I tell you all you need is God.

When the bishop die who do you praise then? come on in the words of a spike lee joint. WAKE UPPPPPPPPPPPPP!

Location hidden

#4703 Apr 6, 2013
And another thing. How do you let someone tell you they have the power to place someone in heaven, yet they don't have the power of life or death. When they have never seen God nor heaven themselves. This is really beginning to be ludicrous the more you here the rhetoric. That come from bailey.

How can you stay and listen to someone says if you want to see Gods face look on the mountain. Oh my God. This is Baal in its finest. And you justify this, this all means that you Are against the almighty God.

I'm just trying to help somebody.
UHOP_Believer

Washington, DC

#4704 Apr 6, 2013
One man leadership wrote:
<quoted text>
I merely quoted the scripture itself. So it is not I that have contradicted the scripture nor took anything out of context. My comment was what do it mean to you. And you have elected not to answer the question.
To be clear the apostles never referred to the naked as fathers, only the self proclaimed apostle Paul. Whom the other apostles did not like not did they trust him. And because Paul knew that he chose to go in the way that Jesus commanded them not too. And that way is in the way of the gentile. Who were the Gentiles? They were white people. And that is to whom he preached his massages.
One Man,
I've discussed in previous threads what this verse meant. You must understand context.
When you converse w/me be prepared for the whole Scripture because that's what I believe. It does not and cannot contradict. You must understand what "father" means. It has nothing to do w/biological birth. I'm going to give you some examples of what the Scripture say:
1 Cor 4:15 Paul referred to himself as a "father". Acts 4:25 The Apostle Peter referred to David as "our father David, Your Servant"(NASB). Acts 3:13 They referred to the Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob as God(Elohim) of our "fathers". The Pharisees and all the Prophets referred to "father Abraham". 2 Kings 2:12 Elisha cried My father, my father. He wasn't referred the Almighty. 1 John 2:1. The Apostle John referred to "his children", which means that he must have been their "father", NOT biological. Rom 11:28. I could go on and on. When Saints of old referred to their "fathers", it in no way meant that these Prophets were greater than the Most High who is THE FATHER.

Let me correct you about something. Gentiles are not "white people". Gentiles according to the Scripture is anybody that is a descendent of Sons of Japheth. Paul was called to go to the Gentiles(i.e. those Hebrews who lost their heritage and whom GOD called "not my people"(i.e. Gentiles See Hosea) and to those who also were the sons of Japheth.
Christ Is The Answer

Temple Hills, MD

#4705 Apr 6, 2013
Try Jesus wrote:
<quoted text>. It's facts that my aunt had sex with Grace and McCollough! She told me about it so I would be ignorant and believe anything. She told me that many maids had to lay there and let the Bishop have his way and they could not say a word. That's rape! Have you ever been raped? Now a lot of the members know this happen to maids but members will talk privately and yet no concern for young girls..and press charges!
Yes, I was a maid for CMG and I, too was raped at the age of 13. I cannot sit back and let people continue to say that someone is lying on the Bishops. I'm speaking from First Hand Experience. NOT what someone has told me.
UHOP_Believer

Washington, DC

#4706 Apr 6, 2013
. I'm telling you if you want to believe foolishness than go ahead. No one here is speaking against God or his son. Therefore if you are against us than you are against God because we are advocates for God, While you all are advocates for Bailey.
Can you see yet? that's like Elisha was an advocate for God he was also an outcast and he was disliked by the people of the land. And the people was an advocate for Baal. You all are standing up against the almighty God. Think about it. You want your bishop to be correct. Correct about what? Has there been anything Bailey said that you didn't already know? Think Bout it? Tell me God would be upset if I tell you that you don't need someone to bring to you to God?
Please listen. Help me my hop brothers and sisters. Who led the people before 1919? God. God brought the Israelites out of slavery for the second time in1865. No daddy was present. So. What's different now when I tell you all you need is God.
When the bishop die who do you praise then? come on in the words of a spike lee joint. WAKE UPPPPPPPPPPPPP!
GOD is not with you because if HE was you would have POWER to tear down. You can't tear down because you don't have the knowledge and wisdom of GOD to do so. I defend MY RIGHT to go to the House of Prayer and worship GOD in Spirit and Truth. You all say it's not GOD's House, but for ME it is GOD's House because I have the faith to believe so. For you it is not GOD's House because you don't have the faith to believe so.(Jesus)Y'husha went to the Temple and prayed in GOD's House. The Apostles and believers in that day continued to worship the Most High in GOD's "house of prayers", despite those who had defiled HIS temple by their actions. Nowhere in the Scripture did the Most High say HE would not leave HIS children without a place. HE said I will come to you in the land where you are at and tabernacle w/you. That mean the house of prayer is coming with GOD into all lands. And the "house of prayer" is going to come by GOD the Father(Y'hovah) though men that HE sends.

Bishop CM Grace brought the TRUTH and Power and you have readily admitted that he was a modern day Saul. He brought the TRUTH and established the hop. And that TRUTH is STILL here; no matter who the Bishop, no matter how the members may be. Moses brought the TRUTH to those in the wilderness, but some in the "house" perverted it, but THE TRUTH was STILL there to them that believed and had the faith.

Every time GOD has worked for HIS people HE has worked through HIS Servants, who are MEN. If you think you don't need a MAN, then you better hope you are not living in that LAST DAY because in that day the Scripture proves HE still WAS SENDING Prophets. I have the Scripture to back me.

You are right. Some in the HOP offer only their praise to the Bishop. I can't deny that because a lot of y'all have come on here saying that is exactly what you did. But let me tell you, there is an elect that know who WE praise. And it sure isn't what you see. When McCollough went to sleep, i was still able to PRAISE the Most High. When Madison went to sleep, still was able to Praise the Most High. Yes, the Elect THANK the Most High for sending HIS Prophets, but we KNOW where the Power and who is the Source of our living.

There was a "daddy" before GRACE came. No one can be a part of GOD's family unless HE becomes "a father". I know how the Prophets became "a father". I know how John, Paul, and the Apostles became "fathers".

My friend where is your Power. The Apostle Paul said to them he "fathered" that he not only came in Word, but in Power also. Where is the Power in this site to heal the blind, make the lame walk, heal the sick. This site has no Power because GOD work through MEN who get out amongst the people to be seen.

I advocate the UHOP and it's right to worship God in Spirit and Truth and to elect it's Bishop according to it's by-laws and for my right to worship in His House.
UHOP_Believer

Washington, DC

#4707 Apr 6, 2013
And another thing. How do you let someone tell you they have the power to place someone in heaven, yet they don't have the power of life or death. When they have never seen God nor heaven themselves. This is really beginning to be ludicrous the more you here the rhetoric. That come from bailey.
How can you stay and listen to someone says if you want to see Gods face look on the mountain. Oh my God. This is Baal in its finest. And you justify this, this all means that you Are against the almighty God.
I've already discussed the Bishop. Some make statements not knowing what they say or how to say it. It is what i call in some cases Biblical ignorance.

First of all, most people don't know what true meaning of what "heaven" really mean. That's another matter. Let me say this. When Ananias and Sapphira lied to the Apostle Peter. What did he say? Now, understand it was Peter's voice. The Prophet spoke and said: You have not lied to men. Who was speaking?

The reason i can stay in God's House is because it is God's House. There are statements that are said in ignorance. Just like in every organization. When an Organization selects a leader, they have to suffer the consequences of it, whether good or bad. In the days of old the elect suffered because of Poor leadership, until such time as another came.

You all keep clamor about Bishop Bailey. What you all need to do is pray for the man. Maybe if you prayed GOD will work for you. But understand this, EVERY minister sent by GOD and every minister claiming to be sent by GOD will have to give an account of HIS ministry. That's in the Bible. Woe to them that try to lead GOD's People without being called.
UHOP_Believer

Washington, DC

#4708 Apr 6, 2013
To the uhop_belivr
You also stated that your forefathers were wrong in interpreting the apostles as fathers, might I ask whom are your forefathers?
I too have seen some miracles from him but his spirituality does not excuse him nor give him the right to do the flawed things that he had done.
One man,
So you seen him work miracles. Then why didn't you hold to the faith he had in GOD. Let GOD be the judge of him, otherwise by you judging HIM you fall into danger. Mccollough converted a multitude of people through the Power of CHRIST. And because of the fact that Scripture says, he has covered a multitude of sins.

I never stated that my fore-fathers were wrong in interpreting the Apostles. You might have mis-read what i said. Read again. My forefathers are the Prophets of GOD who are the descendants of Shem.

You should go back and re-read my posts. I'm very clear in what I said unless you want to read into my statements what you chose to believe when you were a hop member. Bishop McCollough was a Prophet sent from GOD who was not CHRIST, but did the works of GOD through the Power of CHRIST working in him. Some want to disparage his works and speak evil of him, but i will say with 100% certainty that GOD listened to his prayers because HE was a righteous man. Yes every last Bishop is "mortal".

If you think this "board" is a "place", then you are sadly mistaken. The verses you quote about where 2 or 3 are gathered in my name doesn't mean what you think. Read the context. GOD is particular about where HE will come to. You must understand this fact: As Daddy Madison said, You have to believe in GOD's House by faith. The HOP is more than brick and mortar. I have not attacked you, but you all have sure spoken evil of the organization, it's members, the Bishops, and God's House. And you have gone so far as to even say the people are lost.

The Most High will condemn you if you do not believe in HIS Words. You have a half and half knowledge. You think because you have a partial knowledge of GOD's name that somehow that puts you on a pedestal. As i told the other brother, it is more important to know the character of GOD's Name than to know it's spelling/pronunication. The Scripture foretold that people would not know HIS name. But there is a day coming when men and women will know. As for the record i have spoken on my belief about the "bishop". Re-read what i said.

I have not turned my back on "daddy" as you think. For "My Father" is more than just the "Bishop". More than just flesh and blood. For me, McCollough and Madison have laid enough of the foundation such that i don't need another Bishop to teach me because the Spirit of Truth is guiding me and is teaching me. I'm eating meat whereas most are still drinking milk. BUT, for the benefit of HIS people as a whole and the Organization, i pray always that GOD Most High will send a Strong Leader to lead HIS people and to be in charge of HIS House so that HIS people will drink the meat of the word vice the milk.
UHOP_Believer

Washington, DC

#4709 Apr 6, 2013
Christ Is The Answer wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I was a maid for CMG and I, too was raped at the age of 13. I cannot sit back and let people continue to say that someone is lying on the Bishops. I'm speaking from First Hand Experience. NOT what someone has told me.
Anybody can say what someone has done to them falsely. So you have brought a charge against your accuser. Well, did you do it according to the Scripture. The Scripture instructs on how to bring a charge against an accuser. If you chose not to follow according to the Scripture, then why should i believe you since you say you are a believer in CHRIST. The Holy Ghost to HIS people that when you bring a charge against someone or if you have ought against someone, then you must do such and such.....

I know the answer. That don't apply. I got news for you. GOD's word is as binding today as it was back then. And i'm talking Gen-Rev. I know your religion, Christianity, doesn't teach that but it TRUE.

People can question your veracity because truth involves hearing the story from the accuser as well. But that's all right. It's coming up again at the Last Day.
TSB

Danielson, CT

#4710 Apr 6, 2013
Prophets were not praised... Prophets names were not replaced with Jesus name to show honor to God.. To say that I have to have a mediator to reach god is wrong... To say Jesus is resting... I'm here now is wrong..( I have the tape). To pull verses from old testament text to interpret Gods purpose for sending Jesus Christ.. Is wrong... To ignore people that personally knew daddy Grace and his un godly practices... Is wrong... The way u use familiar verses that I know were used in the House Of Prayer to justify an movement, that should have died along time ago, is wrong. Just because the hop is still running doesn't mean that God is in there.. It means they have good business indicate. If I raise boo koo money on a daily basis.. Guess what I'll still be rich....

for every book in the bible, you can go to school and take hundreds of classes to give you proper interpretation of alot of those verses u quoted.

trust me, God wasn't speaking of the united house of prayer in any instance. If so what about the thousands that died before Grace came to America.. What about the thousands now.. And pls don't speak of the lost paradise..

Jesus took care of that when he died...
bro, u really need to look else where just for a little while.. When I first left, I had know idea of how wrong I was.. God is really using me.. And he is teaching me proper bible educate .. Every day.
Try Jesus

United States

#4711 Apr 6, 2013
Christ Is The Answer wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes I do believe you and I pray God bless you for having the strength to say it. For so long ex- maids have been afraid to tell what happen to them. My aunt told me that you really couldn't speak out then because no one would believe you and your own mother and father would turn against you if you said anything. My aunt also told me that when the CMG came to town no maid really wanted to stay with him at night because they all knew what he would try to do. Why would he sit naked in front of young maids? Nevertheless, many members of The UHOP will die first before they will believe what has happen. Many members know that McCollough's youngest son(punk in they called him) was not by Madame McCollough. But you can't hide the true
Im Just Saying

Cape Charles, VA

#4712 Apr 6, 2013
UHOP_Believer wrote:
<quoted text>
One man,
So you seen him work miracles. Then why didn't you hold to the faith he had in GOD. Let GOD be the judge of him, otherwise by you judging HIM you fall into danger. Mccollough converted a multitude of people through the Power of CHRIST. And because of the fact that Scripture says, he has covered a multitude of sins.
I never stated that my fore-fathers were wrong in interpreting the Apostles. You might have mis-read what i said. Read again. My forefathers are the Prophets of GOD who are the descendants of Shem.
Your words would seem so biblical except for the fact that McCollough stated HE was our Jesus in a service in Washington, D.C. And even though I was a full-fledged, die-hard HOP member, I could neither see that in the spirit, nor reason or rationalize it in my mind. That was the beginning of the end for me. It was UNACCEPTABLE then and it is UNACCEPTABLE now. Not one of Jesus' disciples who were anointed by Him to go out and spread the Good News about HIS Death, HIS Burial, and HIS Resurrection ever made such a ridiculous claim. They had enough reverence for God and His Son to know that thinking, much less saying such a thing was blasphemy. Anyone who claims to be Jesus is just asking to be judged if that is what you want to call it. The people on this board are trying to warn you, not judge you. Sometimes words of warning can seem harsh in their effort to be effective. Oh and I already know that you don't need any warning from us, so this does not apply to you, only to those who are questioning what they have been taught.
UHOP_Believer

Washington, DC

#4713 Apr 6, 2013
Im Just Saying wrote:
<quoted text>
Your words would seem so biblical except for the fact that McCollough stated HE was our Jesus in a service in Washington, D.C. And even though I was a full-fledged, die-hard HOP member, I could neither see that in the spirit, nor reason or rationalize it in my mind. The people on this board are trying to warn you, not judge you. Sometimes words of warning can seem harsh in their effort to be effective. Oh and I already know that you don't need any warning from us, so this does not apply to you, only to those who are questioning what they have been taught.
TSB,
My words are biblical because it is fact. I was there and I know what McCollough taught and said. I heard him when he said "I am NOT Jesus and don't call me JESUS". I hope you remembered that. Now how clear can that be. He told you until he was blue in the face that he was Jesus' Servant and that he accepted the calling to lead the HOP. And that we are to follow him as he followed CHRIST. He didn't run from his authority which was given him. Some of yall didn't and don't like it because he taught w/authority and had the power to back it.

Now, i'm going to take you in the Bible and see how the Galatians received the Apostle Paul. I know you going to find some excuse, but the Holy Ghost don't lie: Read Gal 4:14. How did the Galatians receive Paul? Didn't the Holy Ghost say "EVEN AS an angel(messenger) of GOD, EVEN as CHRIST JESUS". What did the Holy Ghost just say, they received Paul EVEN AS CHRIST JESUS. So in a nutshell the Galatians received Paul AS Christ JESUS. This fulfills what JESUS himself said. "He that receiveth whomsoever I send receiveth me(JESUS), and he that receiveth me receiveth him(THE FATHER) that sent me" John 13:30.

Many people stumble at Paul's word because he taught w/authority. Daddy McCollough taught with authority. He didn't deny the fact that he had the Power of GOD working through him. He mentioned one time that HIS power moves him. If GOD saw fit to give him power to do GOD's work, then who are you or anyone else to find a fault. There were naysayers in his day as there is now. Like Daddy McCollough said, if you think you can do better, then get out here and lead GOD's People instead of standing on the sidelines criticizing and moaning about this and that.

You folks want to talk about peoples sins. Every ONE that is born is and was a sinner EXCEPT ONE. That means Grace, McCollough, Madison and whoever you may look up. But, these men were called of GOD to preach the Gospel and they did just that and converted many a soul. Read James 5:20. And though you all may hold their sins against them, GOD will not because they were believers in the Most High and HIS Son and were obedient to their specific calling. My warning to you is tread lightly when talking about God's Servants: the same judgment you apply to GOD's Servants is the SAME judgment that he will apply to you. If you show no mercy nor forgiveness, then GOD will show none to you.

That's the problem, some of yall were die-hard HOP members instead of being die-hard members of the CHURCH(i.e. the body of CHRIST). There is a difference between the two.
Gee-Tee

Brooklyn, NY

#4714 Apr 6, 2013
UHOP_Believer wrote:
<quoted text>
GOD is not with you because if HE was you would have POWER to tear down. You can't tear down because you don't have the knowledge and wisdom of GOD to do so.
Power to tear down, is this how you view God. You have followed the evil ways of Man so long you think evil. If destruction comes too this world itís the works of Man, not God. God is not raining down sickness and destruction, its Man.

We are here to teach Love, not hate. Your Church was built on a lie, therefore until you correct that lie all you will see is evil. If you spent as much time trying to learn the truth as you do in trying to dispute us, you wouldnít have to write a whole book to get your point across. Instead you rather sound like a babbling fool instead of someone with good sense.

We are not disputing the Bible, we are disputing you Daddies. And no matter how many scriptures you quote, none will justify the reason the UHOP should continue to exist. The Devil has a way of creeping into good and turning it bad. Thatís whatís going on in the UHOP. You have allowed the Devil to take control.

This is why the UHOP avoid using Jesus name.

If God was in the UHOP, you would be thanking God in the name of Jesus not in the name of Daddy.
Gee-Tee

Brooklyn, NY

#4715 Apr 6, 2013
I just love the way you think, Thank You. Someone is hearing you. Thank You
UHOP_Believer

Washington, DC

#4716 Apr 6, 2013
TSB wrote:
Guess what I'll still be rich....
for every book in the bible, you can go to school and take hundreds of classes to give you proper interpretation of alot of those verses u quoted.
trust me, God wasn't speaking of the united house of prayer in any instance. If so what about the thousands that died before Grace came to America.. What about the thousands now.. And pls don't speak of the lost paradise..
You can't go to school to understand the Bible. Don't be deceived. The Spirit of Truth has to teach you. The HOP didn't start w/Daddy Grace. You better read that OT that you don't like. HOP membership has nothing to do with inheriting God's Kingdom. That's why Daddy Madison said when JESUS returns HE is not looking for HOP members. Get it. HE is looking for HIS CHURCH. And HE has some CHURCH members that belong to the organization called the UHOPFAP and some that do not. Paul was a Pharisee. He didn't renounce being Pharisee which was a religious sect in that day. He remained in his calling and still was a follower of CHRIST.

BTW, there is no such thing as a lost paradise. Most of Christianity have a defective knowledge of "death" and what happens when one sleeps.
Gee-Tee

Brooklyn, NY

#4717 Apr 6, 2013
TSB wrote:
Prophets were not praised... Prophets names were not replaced with Jesus name to show honor to God.. To say that I have to have a mediator to reach god is wrong... To say Jesus is resting... I'm here now is wrong..( I have the tape). To pull verses from old testament text to interpret Gods purpose for sending Jesus Christ.. Is wrong... To ignore people that personally knew daddy Grace and his un godly practices... Is wrong... The way u use familiar verses that I know were used in the House Of Prayer to justify an movement, that should have died along time ago, is wrong. Just because the hop is still running doesn't mean that God is in there.. It means they have good business indicate. If I raise boo koo money on a daily basis.. Guess what I'll still be rich....
Jesus took care of that when he died...
bro, u really need to look else where just for a little while.. When I first left, I had know idea of how wrong I was.. God is really using me.. And he is teaching me proper bible educate .. Every day.
This is why I always give thanks to the person that started this board; we are finally being heard, for 55 years I couldnít tell anybody but the Lord.
TSB

Danielson, CT

#4718 Apr 6, 2013
Bro.. Listen too me! Let me tell u how u contradict yourself.. If I dedicate my life to Christ and accept him as my savior... I can be a witness for Jesus... Now....

to say that he is a bishop... Ok I get that... There are many bishops in this world.... Many called to preach...

now u say that BUT WHEN U CALL HIM THE LILLY OF THE VALLEY... BRIGHT AND MORNING STAR.... MAN IN THE LAND.... as if your insinuating that Grace has something or had, something that no other bishop has...you've went wrong bro... Period because now your saying that he's on Jesus level... I'm speaking in plain English so everyone can understand... Remember... JESUS CAME AND HIS OWN RECEIVED HIM NOT BECAUSE THEY WERE STILL LEANING TO THE OLD SCRIPTURES....(OLD TESTAMENT BELIEFS) WHAT DO U THINK YOUR DOING! THINK! JESUS CAME AND CHANGED IT ALL.. AND I FIND IT VERY HARD TO BELIEVE THAT GRACE BEING OF AFRICAN DECENT..( KNOWING THE TRUTH), KNEW THIS.. ANY CHRISTIAN KNOWS THIS! ITS LIKE BIBLE 101.. SO KNOWING THIS WHAT WAS HIS MOTIVE? TO TRY AND PULL OLD TESTAMENT VERSES OUT OF THE BIBLE, BY THE WAY OUT OF CONTEXT, TO JUSTIFY THE HOP SINGLY... IS NOT ONLY WRONG BUT NOT GODS DESIGN... JESUS IS ALL THAT U NEED! HE DIED THAT WE MIGHT LIVE! HE DIED AND CONQUERED DEATH.. THAT'S WHY HE IS AND FOREVER MORE.. THE BEGINNING AND THE END... SO IF U WANT TO REFERENCE HIM AS A BISHOP.. FINE BUT TO SAY THAT HE IS THE LIGHT OF THE WORLD... GODS MOUTH PIECE( USED IN A SINGULAR SINCE TO SINGLE HIM OUT) ITS WRONG..
AGAIN IF YOUR GOING TO PROCLAIM HIM A BISHOP... I DON'T CARE ABOUT THAT... BUT TO SAY THAT HE IS THE ONLY ONE.. THE LIGHT OF THE WORLD... DO I HAVE TOO KEEP GOING?
Gee-Tee

Brooklyn, NY

#4719 Apr 6, 2013
UHOP_Believer wrote:
<quoted text>
You folks want to talk about peoples sins. Every ONE that is born is and was a sinner EXCEPT ONE. That means Grace, McCollough, Madison and whoever you may look up. But, these men were called of GOD to preach the Gospel and they did just that and converted many a soul.
If God calls on me to Lead his people, should I continue to live in sin. They were supposed to change their ways. If they didnít they were not called by God, You claim God fixed these men, in what way. Stop confusing God with the Devil.
TSB

Danielson, CT

#4720 Apr 6, 2013
I find it interesting how the hop tries to use the apostle Paul as there reference for daddy...

apostle Paul was used by god to set an example... He killed to at one part of his life to protect the old convenet.. His used him to not only save him.. But use him as a reference for others.. He wasn't a daddy of that day.. Peter healed... They all ( apostles I mean) healed the sick raised the dead.. They all were CHARGED...used to spread the gospel... There is no underling factor or mystery! They all were used.. So to try and use him as a pawn for the HOP was genius on graces part.. But that ain't right brother.. I'm sorry but this is like bible 101...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min truth 554,974
Selfies with Pope Francis cardboard cutouts pop... Tue pazuzu 9
20 years after collapse of communism, the pope ... (Sep '09) Tue God worships Sin ... 2
Man who sold fake immunity papers gets 3 A1 2 y... Mon Economist 1
Bagnasco controversy over sacrament comments as... Nov 23 RevKen 1
Bagnasco 'agrees with pope' Nov 23 RevKen 2
Filipino Catholics hails new saints (Apr '14) Nov 21 KidlatNgayon 65

Pope Benedict XVI People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE