United House of Prayer for All People...

United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's body in Charlot...

There are 9605 comments on the www.topix.net story from Apr 7, 2008, titled United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's body in Charlot.... In it, www.topix.net reports that:

The body of Bishop S.C. 'Sweet Daddy' Madison -- only the third leader in the 89-year-history of the United House of Prayer for All People -- will lie in state Thursday night at the denomination's palatial N.C. ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.topix.net.

Cultastic

Washington, DC

#4681 Apr 4, 2013
SMH---Literally wrote:
I see Cultastic loves DRAMA! You and Drama can live alone because every word you utter is UHOP this, Bishop that, I will flatter my church and continue because you and nobody else will break me. Yall are some foolish, crazy people on here trying to justify why the UHOP is wrong. I care less about what you do your religion and your family life but when it comes to the UHOP, yes that is a problem. You are standing for your belief and I am standing for mines. Dont get it twisted either, I have no shame in what I do but why entertain you and your followers in some junk that you have created just for your entertainment. Twisted fools, I call it like I see it. Stay true to yourself stop making a fool of yourself. Outsiders looking in and mad about something you werent allowed to control. So sorry for you and your evil minded followers to try to even discourage another from something just because it doesnt agree with you. Something just didnt go your way did it, stop whining about a move on. Oh and so you know.....Go take a nap or do something productive with yourself rather than down someones religion.
Drama = your GOD fearing Bishop slapping a grown man in the face and humiliating him in front of everyone in service. Meanwhile his GOD fearing Christian followers turning a blind eye.

Drama = evicting a 66 year old preacher who has preached in the UHOP for over 40 years. Note he raised tens of thousands of dollars in the organization and continues today.

Drama = Daddy molesting young girls.

Drama = Bishop/The Daddys lying to members past, present, and in my prophecy future as long as there is a UHOP.

Drama = you "calling it like you see it" when you only see it as Daddy has shown you. Subsequently, ignoring what the all knowing GOD has shown you and is showing you RIGHT NOW AS YOU READ THIS POST.

Drama = your inability to respond to anything that I've said to you without sarcasm and disdain because I don't regard your Daddy as more than a man.

Drama = you telling me to do something productive with my life while you read and respond on the same website as me.

The only thing you said of substance that I agree with is that the UHOP is it's own "religion". It certainly is not Christianity. Now if you're willing to admit that fact I'll definitely stop disputing you. We can discuss a myriad of topics from the impending war with Iran to your thoughts on gay marriage. Again don't flatter yourchurch my passion is my people certainly not my former life. I will help all those I can from money, food, to taking a few minutes to respectfully present the truth to those who ask for it. You do know that you don't have to listen to my "drama". I took a nap and woke up to your "drama".

One final note please don't talk about control. You give your money, time and everything you can and have absolutely no say so over anything as it relates to the UHOP. I'm trying to liberate you and show you that the worker bees are the ones with the control. Meanwhile you turn around and give "control" to a man who will take your Daddy's Club dollars, slap you then tell you to shout. I guess he really loves you...(I speak sarcasm as a second language just like you).
Cultastic

Washington, DC

#4682 Apr 4, 2013
Silver and Gold wrote:
<quoted text>I back tracked and notice you always point out that the House of Prayer members don't read. I attended a baptist church for several years and the methodist church and I can honestly say they don't read. My spouse still attends a baptist church and I have many friends who are baptist, methodist, catholic and I know for a fact that don't read either. So for the record its not just a HOP thang. It happens in every religion.
I'm sitting here trying to figure out if you're saying to me that I should accept the ignorance of my UHOP sisters and brothers because there are people in other sects, denominations, and even other religions who exercise their right to be ignorant.

I have friends that have sold drugs for decades and been very successful. Does that mean I should be okay with that line of work? Again if you have actually READ my posts I've stated that I don't subscribe to modern organized religion. Thus, you can conclude that I'm well aware that the woes of the UHOP are common. In fact many have expressed the same sentiment regarding "church" on this site including but not limited to Organized Religion, Gee-Tee, and the mighty Hebrewsunite.

I have a direct connection to the UHOP through my family and friends who are being exploited. So yes it's personal. I point out the fact that they don't read so often to hopefully inspire them to render my allegations false.

Dear brother/sister please never use the "they do it too" argument as your defense in a discussion. I'm quite sure you're smarter than that.
Cultastic

Washington, DC

#4683 Apr 4, 2013
Gee-Tee wrote:
<quoted text>
Evil prevails, when Good Men sit and do nothing.“Edmund Burke”
One of my favorites.... Thank you for this introspection.
TSB

Rosedale, NY

#4684 Apr 4, 2013
The bible doesn't speak of having a mediator between you and GOD...

that alone makes the HOP wrong... That's it.. Nothing more to say..

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#4685 Apr 5, 2013
It is so typical for uhopfap devotees to get upset when they can't explain what they do. Some members are coming to this site and is being enlighten on the truth about Yahweh. Here is something you should consider? Why don't you possess the skills to bring a new member to the hop? Why is it that if you do choose to bring a new person to the HOP, it will be done when Clarence is not in town. The real reason is you are embarrassed? You honestly are scared to because you know your place of worship is a scam. I used a very common word but here is the true meaning of scam. Scam: a confidence game or other fraudulent scheme, especially for making a quick profit; swindle.

This is your tithes g class and daddy's club. I have told you several times what the monies are used for but you would like to believe that their is some spiritual meaning behind you paying money. How can something that is non spiritual have any spiritual value behind it. It can't.
Hop people believe in purchasing heaven. Their is no seat for sell in Gods kingdom.

Now I don't want you to get upset, try to understand this analogy. The hop is like a onion. And when you read these postings on this site they have already pulled back the layers of the onion down to the root of it. In which you began to cry or get upset because you are only familiar with the outer part of the onion. This part only tells you what it is but knowing whats on the inside and how it grows is the part of it that you don't understand.

The corruptness of the bishop and his staff runs deep. You hop members have so many questions but you are scared to answer them. You see so much wrong doing in the hop but you don't wont to awaken from your blissful ignorance, because it is frightening to start over.
leon

United States

#4686 Apr 5, 2013
Wow, I am an House of Prayer member though not born and raised on that church. I always was careful who to pray to. I prayed to Jesus. HE has the power. No one can do nothing unless he allows it
SMH---Literally

Alexandria, VA

#4687 Apr 5, 2013
SO!!! Im still not leaving the UHOP and who cares about your opinion. Whine and Cry if you must...Enjoy your Friday people :)!!!
Wow

United States

#4688 Apr 5, 2013
Good morning everyone. Gee-tee please provide your email address or better yet please email me. Sjohn548@yahoo

Everyone have a productive day
Silver and Gold

Raleigh, NC

#4689 Apr 5, 2013
Cultastic wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sitting here trying to figure out if you're saying to me that I should accept the ignorance of my UHOP sisters and brothers because there are people in other sects, denominations, and even other religions who exercise their right to be ignorant.
I have friends that have sold drugs for decades and been very successful. Does that mean I should be okay with that line of work? Again if you have actually READ my posts I've stated that I don't subscribe to modern organized religion. Thus, you can conclude that I'm well aware that the woes of the UHOP are common. In fact many have expressed the same sentiment regarding "church" on this site including but not limited to Organized Religion, Gee-Tee, and the mighty Hebrewsunite.
I have a direct connection to the UHOP through my family and friends who are being exploited. So yes it's personal. I point out the fact that they don't read so often to hopefully inspire them to render my allegations false.
Dear brother/sister please never use the "they do it too" argument as your defense in a discussion. I'm quite sure you're smarter than that.
Well if you have a problem with your family members and friends and you notice something needs to be corrected, then go to them, talk to them don't put them on blast and when you talk to them let your words be seasoned with grace so they know that you have a genuine concern. I don't think its ignorance some people just don't read like they should. You mentioned "exploited" I won't respond to that statement but I think you know how I feel. It may be a sore spot with you because these are people you love and you think they are wrong, being mislead and deceived, but they don't agree with your feelings and thoughts about the House of Prayer and vice versa. So if you really love them, don't say things that may cause humilation.
Cultastic

Washington, DC

#4690 Apr 5, 2013
SMH---Literally wrote:
SO!!! Im still not leaving the UHOP and who cares about your opinion. Whine and Cry if you must...Enjoy your Friday people :)!!!
Well I wish you would have told us something about yourself that we didn't know. You're not going to leave the site either. Just stay put and watch the "drama" unfold. Then we'll be able to distinguish between opinion and fact. You enjoy as well.
Cultastic

Washington, DC

#4691 Apr 5, 2013
Silver and Gold wrote:
<quoted text>Well if you have a problem with your family members and friends and you notice something needs to be corrected, then go to them, talk to them don't put them on blast and when you talk to them let your words be seasoned with grace so they know that you have a genuine concern. I don't think its ignorance some people just don't read like they should. You mentioned "exploited" I won't respond to that statement but I think you know how I feel. It may be a sore spot with you because these are people you love and you think they are wrong, being mislead and deceived, but they don't agree with your feelings and thoughts about the House of Prayer and vice versa. So if you really love them, don't say things that may cause humilation.
@Silver and Gold I'm very tactful when talking to those who are hyper-sensitive about the matter of religion in general not just with my UHOP family and friends. They are not on blast because I haven't called any of them by name and furthermore to my knowledge none of them read this site. In reference to the word "exploited" we don't have to play the offensive language game. I can definitely be diplomatic. It's not about agreeing with my thoughts. It's simply a matter of education. I only urge everyone to stop trusting man/men me included. They are being humiliated constantly at the hands of the individuals they trust. Set religion aside men understand men. Maybe my language can be shocking at time but it is only my desire to prevent good people from being hurt. Ironically brother Bishop says what he wants and to whom he wants and no one says to him "season your words with grace." He has absolutely no regard for the emotional and spiritual carnage he causes. Who's words have a greater impact on the masses, my family included?

With respect you have no idea what humiliation is until you've walked in my shoes. People in the UHOP talk about strength and standing alone. My identity is the only one known on this site and I don't hide from anyone in spite of what ridicule I face for having the courage to speak the truth against the machine. I put my trust in the Creator that he will protect me for at least attempting to do good will.

I do receive your advice with love however. Just for discussion sake house slaves didn't think they were being "exploited". You can form your own conclusion from that analogy.

Location hidden

#4692 Apr 5, 2013
SMH---Literally wrote:
This is for silver and gold as well If you are a follower of yhusha and you believe in Jehovah. And you say daddy teach you to follow God and give God everything. Please explain what Yhusha said in Matthew 23:8-11 as he spoke to his apostles only.

"But YOU, do not YOU be called Rabbi, for one is YOUR teacher, whereas all YOU are brothers. 9 Moreover, do not call anyone YOUR father on earth, for one is YOUR Father, the heavenly One. 10 Neither be called ‘leaders,’ for YOUR Leader is one, the Christ. 11 But the greatest one among YOU must be YOUR minister."

Minister is taken from Latin minister "servant, attendant", which itself was derived from minus "less".[1]

These are facts so tell me what does this mean. You don't have to be Afraid to give your opinion as this has nothing to do with the house of prayer but everything to do with the bible.
SMH---Literally

Alexandria, VA

#4693 Apr 5, 2013
Tell me what this mean or what that means. Explain this to me, why this why that....NO!:)
Silver and Gold

Raleigh, NC

#4694 Apr 5, 2013
One man leadership wrote:
<quoted text>
This is for silver and gold as well If you are a follower of yhusha and you believe in Jehovah. And you say daddy teach you to follow God and give God everything. Please explain what Yhusha said in Matthew 23:8-11 as he spoke to his apostles only.
"But YOU, do not YOU be called Rabbi, for one is YOUR teacher, whereas all YOU are brothers. 9 Moreover, do not call anyone YOUR father on earth, for one is YOUR Father, the heavenly One. 10 Neither be called ‘leaders,’ for YOUR Leader is one, the Christ. 11 But the greatest one among YOU must be YOUR minister."
Minister is taken from Latin minister "servant, attendant", which itself was derived from minus "less".[1]
These are facts so tell me what does this mean. You don't have to be Afraid to give your opinion as this has nothing to do with the house of prayer but everything to do with the bible.
I refuse to debate or explain. The scriptures have been debated and explained from both sides many times on this site. You have made your decision and I have made my mine.
UHOP_Believer

Washington, DC

#4695 Apr 5, 2013
Hebrewsunite wrote:
<quoted text>
Dude this “I’m prettier than you”,“my dress is newer than yours”,“and my hair is curlier than yours”. is so… parochial. Really? I would love to, and I really mean love to, believe you are smarter than… say… a walnut. But your diatribe is that of a Romper Room Reject, You are Oscar the grouch w/o the can, bra I got to put cha’ on ice for min. on your professed proficiency in Hebrew. I really thing we should take this off line and stop jukein’ back and forth with this one. You use the word Tanakh as if it was really used before the Massorites polluted the Paleo-Hebrew, it is pursuant to Judaism which does not recognize the Mashiyah, which brings me to the point of how can you endure that insanity preached from the pews of the HOP w/o correcting the pastor preacher or whoever is spewing that nonsense. Since I know you regularly attend, I have yet to hear to say you regularly attempt to educate them. What is w/you? You are a new kind of petulant and dismissive hypocrite….More focused on implementing catch weight phrases and other topic-averting conversations, than any truths or realities…..
Wow…..
The Masorites did not pollute the Paleo-Hebrew. When the Scribes added vowel points and when they got to the point of translating the Most High's Name, they added the vowel points to protect the name from being spoken. They did this in ignorance. Then there were a couple of verses that caused consternation to their understanding of the Most High and HIS Anointed and they changed some words, but they also recorded the FACT that they changed the word. What they didn't understand was that the HIS Name was also given to HIS Anointed. This caused them confusion. Read Psalm 110:5. In this case, the Most High (YHVH) appears be talking to another YHVH which means that there is TWO YHVH which contradicts their understanding of the ONENESS of the Most High. This verse should read: YHVH is at Your right Hand.... Nevertheless, those changes WERE RECORDED and have been recovered.

As for the word Tanach/Tanakh. Understand it's meaning. It is a TRANSLITERATION and TRANSLATION of the following: The TORAH, THE NEVIIM, and THE KETUVIM. If transliterated you get "TNKH. Then add the vowel points which gives you TaNaKH.
First, one must be wise in educating babies. You can't feed a baby a 16 oz. steak. You asked how can i go to GOD's House? I can go because of the same way the Prophets and the Saints of old went. When my fore-fathers were in the wilderness and Moses went up to the Mount; a segment of the people went left. Some looked at THE MAN(Moses), then there was the Elect that looked BEYOND THE MAN. They didn't leave THE HOUSE, but stayed in the House. And when Moses came back Most High (Y'hoVaH) judged them that were part of the House who were disobedient. The Mashiach told HIS Apostles when they wanted to make a separation between the just and unjust among the Household to let them be.(Matthew 13:25-30) When HE comes HE will do the separating. Most of you all want to judge and do that separation in GOD's Household which is in direct violation of what the Spirit of Truth said.
Also, you need to study Judaism. There are different forms. There are some that reject the concept of the Mashiach outright, then there are others that believe in the Mashiach but do not believe in the Christianity version of who HE is. And let me warn you about something: The Mashiach and the Apostles say The Scripture, not the NT, spoke of HIM. There are some "Jews" or those of "Judaism" who believe in the THE LAW, and The PROPHETS, and THE WRITINGS and try to follow it to the letter. Understand what Paul taught: Their BLINDNESS was for a reason. Some of you all don't even follow the dietary laws of the OT, thinking that Christianity and Y'husha(JESUS) abolished them. Not so!
UHOP_Believer

Washington, DC

#4696 Apr 5, 2013
Hebrewsunite wrote:
<quoted text>
Dude this “I’m prettier than you”,“my dress is newer than yours”,“and my hair is curlier than yours”. is so… parochial. Really? I would love to, and I really mean love to, believe you are smarter than… say… a walnut. But your diatribe is that of a Romper Room Reject, You are Oscar the grouch w/o the can, bra I got to put cha’ on ice for min. on your professed proficiency in Hebrew. I really thing we should take this off line and stop jukein’ back and forth with this one. You use the word Tanakh as if it was really used before the Massorites polluted the Paleo-Hebrew, it is pursuant to Judaism which does not recognize the Mashiyah, which brings me to the point of how can you endure that insanity preached from the pews of the HOP w/o correcting the pastor preacher or whoever is spewing that nonsense. Since I know you regularly attend, I have yet to hear to say you regularly attempt to educate them. What is w/you? You are a new kind of petulant and dismissive hypocrite….More focused on implementing catch weight phrases and other topic-averting conversations, than any truths or realities…..
Wow…..
The Masorites did not pollute the Paleo-Hebrew. When the Scribes added vowel points and when they got to the point of translating the Most High's Name, they added the vowel points to protect the name from being spoken. Then there were a couple of verses that caused consternation to their understanding of the Most High and HIS Anointed and they changed some words, but they also recorded the FACT that they changed the word. What they didn't understand was that the HIS Name was also given to HIS Anointed. This caused them confusion. Read Psalm 110:5. In this case, the Most High's name(YHVH) is attributed to THE FATHER and THE ANOINTED(SON), which means that there are TWO YHVH which contradicted the Scribes understanding of the ONENESS GOD. This verse should read: YHVH is at Your right Hand.... Nevertheless, those changes WERE RECORDED and have been recovered.
As for the word Tanach/Tanakh. Understand it's meaning. It is a TRANSLITERATION and TRANSLATION of the following: The TORAH, THE NEVIIM, and THE KETUVIM. If transliterated you get "TNKH. Then add the vowel points which gives you TaNaKH.
First, one must be wise in educating babies. You can't feed a baby a 16 oz. steak. You asked how can i go to GOD's House? I can go because of the same way the Prophets and the Saints of old went. When my fore-fathers were in the wilderness and Moses went up to the Mount; a segment of the people went left. Some looked at THE MAN(Moses), then there was the Elect that looked BEYOND THE MAN. They didn't leave THE HOUSE, but stayed in the House. And when Moses came back Most High (Y'hoVaH) judged them that were part of the House who were disobedient. The Mashiach told HIS Apostles when they wanted to make a separation between the just and unjust among the Household to let them be.(Matthew 13:25-30) When HE comes HE will do the separating. Most of you all want to judge and do that separation in GOD's Household which is in direct violation of what the Spirit of Truth said.
Also, you need to study Judaism. There are different forms. There are some that reject the concept of the Mashiach outright, then there are others that believe in the Mashiach but do not believe in the Christianity version of who HE is. And let me warn you about something: The Mashiach and the Apostles say The Scripture, not the NT, spoke of HIM. There are some "Jews" or those of "Judaism" who believe in the THE LAW, and The PROPHETS, and THE WRITINGS and try to follow it to the letter. Understand what Paul taught: Their BLINDNESS was for a reason. Some of you all don't even follow the dietary laws of the OT, thinking that Christianity and Y'husha(JESUS) abolished them. Not so!
UHOP_Believer

Washington, DC

#4697 Apr 5, 2013
One man leadership wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting... One Man. You make the Scripture contradict itself. Don't quote one Scripture unless without using others to verify. You do know the Spirit of Truth wrote EVERY Scripture and spoke EVERY word and HE does not lie. Understand what HE meant when that was said and who it was for. The prophets and my fore-fathers referred to the Prophets as "fathers". The apostles looked at themselves as "fathers". The Apostle Paul(Shaul) referred to himself as a "father in the Gospel to his believers". The Scripture don't contradict, therefore that one verse you state does not prohibit God's Prophets from being referred to as "fathers". It tripped my fore-fathers up, and it tripped you all up. When YOU only see the FLESH of the man, then you will err as many did back then and many do today.
Paul was NOT THE Father and the Prophets were not THE FATHER, but they were "fathers" because of CHRIST(Mashiach).
Another thing. You had McCollough's image in your icon, yet talking about his Faith. Not one of you could do the work that McCollough did. I didn't have to hear what he did, i saw for myself and so did many of the HOP members. Now that he's sleep, you want to disparage his character and his work. But you going to see him again. I saw the Power that GOD worked through him. As he testified, he knew where the Power was and when he needed Power he asked for it and the Most High answered his prayers because he was a righteous man in GOD's eyes. Some of you all thought he was born with Power or was the Power. He had to ask for it. You don't ask for something that you already have. All the Prophets had to be GIVEN Power. Even, the Mashiach was given Power.
If you all are so RIGHT, then the MOST HIGH would give you the Power to gather HIS people in HIS place so that you all can worship in Spirit and Truth. If you don't have Power to gather HIS people, then ask yourself why has the Most High allowed you and HIS people to wander without a Leader.
What's the address of the Place where you assemble w/HIS Elect?
UHOP_Believer

Washington, DC

#4698 Apr 5, 2013
Cultastic wrote:
Get your hands on an early copy of the UHOP Truth and Facts (how ironic). It talks about "Christ" spirit being transferred from Elijah to Elisha. Now how is that possible when the man hadn't even been born yet. Fast forward and get your hands on the first Bailey Magazine not sure what year that same story is in there. Come on my sheeple this is inexcusable and we're going to pass this same foolishness down to our children.
Brother, The Scripture is way over your head. When you look at the Scripture from a natural mind, then you make yourself sound biblically ignorant. You think that CHRIST's beginning started when the Mashiach was born through Mary. You do err. CHRIST is a "title". This is for your edification: Read 1:Peter 1:10-11. It was the SPIRIT of CHRIST in the Prophets speaking. It was CHRIST in Elijah. It was CHRIST in Elisha. It was CHRIST in David. It was CHRIST in the Prophets. So when the HOP wrote that the CHRIST spirit moved from Elijah to Elisha. They are 100% correct. But only those who look from a natural mind think otherwise.

If GOD is with you then why hasn't he given you The Power to gather HIS people to place where you all could assemble. Give me the address?
You can't free anybody from anything if you don't have the knowledge of salvation and life.
TSB

Danielson, CT

#4699 Apr 6, 2013
Why are you following Old Testament teaching s to being with. WHAT DO YOU THINK THE NEW TESTAMENT WAS FOR? NOT FOR U TO PICK AND CHOOSE FROM OLD PRACTICES. JESUS ( WHICH IN THE BOOK OF REVELATIONS, TO JOHN THE REVELATOR) CLEARLY DEFINES WHO HE WAS. REVELATIONS FINISHED THE PATTERN. BY THE TIME U READ REVELATIONS, YOUR SUPPOSE TO KNOW THAT.. CHAP.1 VERSE 8...? CHAPT 1 VERSE 11. Verse 18 CLEARLY SHOWS U THAT THIS WAS JESUS SPEAKING! WHICH IN TURNS GOES HAND IN HAND WITH EVERY VERSE THERE AFTER.. HE WAS THE FIRST, THE LAST.. AND FOREVER MORE..

FOR DADDY GRACE, MCCOLLOUGH OR MADISON AND BAILEY TO MAKE CLAIMS THAT JESUS IS RESTING, IM HERE NOW, IMPLIES WHAT? THERE SAYING THAT THEY ARE THE JESUS IF THIS DAY. THAT IS IN VIOLATION OF GODS WORD.. PERIOD! JESUS IS AT THE RIGHT HAND OF THE FATHER, CONSTANTLY IN INTERSESSION FOR OR SINS DAILY! HE IS FOREVER MORE. THE WHOLE IDEA THAT GOD HAD TO CALL ANOTHER IS OUT OF LINE.. MAKES NO SENSE! IF U READ WITHOUT THE AID OF HOP INTERPRETATION, YOU WILL SEE IT FOR YOUR SELF.
OK LETS TALK ABOUT THE PRAISE. THAT IS NOT SUPPOSE TO BE THE DECIDING FACTOR OF HOW U DECIDE YOUR FAITH. IN ALL THINGS U MUST HAVE UNDERSTANDING. THAT IS BIBLE. SHOUTING, AND SPEAKING IN TONGUES IS A GIFT! PERIOD.
DO I BELIEVE THE DADDYS HAD A GIFT? MAYBE! BUT THATS NOT HOW YOUR SUPPOSE TO DECIDE YOUR FAITH!!!! THE BIBLE SAYS IN ROMANS 11:29 FOR THE GIFTS AND CALLINGS OF GOD ARE WITHOUT REPENTANCE!! SO THAT MEANS A THEFT OR A LIAR CAN HAVE A GIFT! THAT DONT MEAN THEY ARE THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST!! THATS IGNORANT TALK! I SEE PEOPLE WITH GIFTS IN THE CHURCH ALL THE TIME, BUT THERE NOT PUT ON A PEDESTAL AND WORSHIPED.
THE IDEA THAT ANYONE OF THOSE BISHOPS ARE GODS MOUTHPIECE IS PURELY NOT TRUE. NOT BECAUSE I DONT BELIEVE OR WE DONT BELIEVE.. ITS BECAUSE GODS WORD DOESN'T SAY SO... PERIOD.

Location hidden

#4700 Apr 6, 2013
UHOP_Believer wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting... One Man. You make the Scripture contradict itself. Don't quote one Scripture unless without using others to verify. You do know the Spirit of Truth wrote EVERY Scripture and spoke EVERY word and HE does not lie. Understand what HE meant when that was said and who it was for. The prophets and my fore-fathers referred to the Prophets as "fathers". The apostles looked at themselves as "fathers". The Apostle Paul(Shaul) referred to himself as a "father in the Gospel to his believers". The Scripture don't contradict, therefore that one verse you state does not prohibit God's Prophets from being referred to as "fathers". It tripped my fore-fathers up, and it tripped you all up. When YOU only see the FLESH of the man, then you will err as many did back then and many do today.
Paul was NOT THE Father and the Prophets were not THE FATHER, but they were "fathers" because of CHRIST(Mashiach).
Another thing. You had McCollough's image in your icon, yet talking about his Faith. Not one of you could do the work that McCollough did. I didn't have to hear what he did, i saw for myself and so did many of the HOP members. Now that he's sleep, you want to disparage his character and his work. But you going to see him again. I saw the Power that GOD worked through him. As he testified, he knew where the Power was and when he needed Power he asked for it and the Most High answered his prayers because he was a righteous man in GOD's eyes. Some of you all thought he was born with Power or was the Power. He had to ask for it. You don't ask for something that you already have. All the Prophets had to be GIVEN Power. Even, the Mashiach was given Power.
If you all are so RIGHT, then the MOST HIGH would give you the Power to gather HIS people in HIS place so that you all can worship in Spirit and Truth. If you don't have Power to gather HIS people, then ask yourself why has the Most High allowed you and HIS people to wander without a Leader.
What's the address of the Place where you assemble w/HIS Elect?
I merely quoted the scripture itself. So it is not I that have contradicted the scripture nor took anything out of context. My comment was what do it mean to you. And you have elected not to answer the question.

To be clear the apostles never referred to the naked as fathers, only the self proclaimed apostle Paul. Whom the other apostles did not like not did they trust him. And because Paul knew that he chose to go in the way that Jesus commanded them not too. And that way is in the way of the gentile. Who were the Gentiles? They were white people. And that is to whom he preached his massages.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 6 min pusherman_ 600,166
News Pope Francis Affirms Evolution and Big Bang Theory 1 hr Paul Porter1 306
News What Divides Catholics and Protestants? (Apr '08) 9 hr barry 84,339
News Pope's upcoming visit inspires anxiety in Phila... 16 hr policestatepractice 1
News Philly to-do list before the Pope, Democrats ar... 19 hr policestatepractice 1
News Drudge Report asks: Is Pope Francis the Antichr... Sun Edithbunker 1
News Hispanics energized by Argentinian pope's first... Jul 27 tomin cali 1
More from around the web