United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's body in Charlot...

Full story: www.topix.net

The body of Bishop S.C. 'Sweet Daddy' Madison -- only the third leader in the 89-year-history of the United House of Prayer for All People -- will lie in state Thursday night at the denomination's palatial N.C. ...
Comments
4,601 - 4,620 of 8,260 Comments Last updated 4 hrs ago
My GOD is AWESOME

Alexandria, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

God is STILL on the THRONE. He reigns FOREVER. He looked beyond my faults, and he will look beyond yours. Stop the hate, the name calling and most of all--THE GOSSIP! It's not very becoming of you all. This is not high school, and you all are not the mean girls. The HOP will PREVAIL as long as we keep GOD first(which we do). Thank God for Daddy who told us that the battle wouldn't be easy. My armor is ON! The word is my shield! We don't have to answer to you guys. You don't sit high and look low. You don't have the write to judge and bad mouth us. If you hate the HOP so much, STOP coming to convocation. STOP asking about HOP business. STOP coming to our services with a nasty, judgmental heart. GOD loves you and so do I.
Try Jesus

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

My GOD is AWESOME wrote:
God is STILL on the THRONE. He reigns FOREVER. He looked beyond my faults, and he will look beyond yours. Stop the hate, the name calling and most of all--THE GOSSIP! It's not very becoming of you all. This is not high school, and you all are not the mean girls. The HOP will PREVAIL as long as we keep GOD first(which we do). Thank God for Daddy who told us that the battle wouldn't be easy. My armor is ON! The word is my shield! We don't have to answer to you guys. You don't sit high and look low. You don't have the write to judge and bad mouth us. If you hate the HOP so much, STOP coming to convocation. STOP asking about HOP business. STOP coming to our services with a nasty, judgmental heart. GOD loves you and so do I.
Why are you here? If you feel the HOP is right, then why are you on this page reading it and making comments. If you will we hate the HOP then you should stop reading this page and stay in service. The problem is you know we are telling the truth. Lol
Cultastic

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

SMH---Literally wrote:
Cultastic you chose to answer my question and I choose not to answer yours because you will do nothing but twist around my words and disgrace the UHOP as usual. You seem to have so much insite about and whats going on with the UHOP. What ruffled your feathers so. Like I stated before, you were a previous member and now you are behaving in a way that is becoming. Fly away somewhere else and leave the members of the UHOP alone if we really bother you soooo much because we are constantly a hot topic when it comes to you because you always have much to say. Whatever your religion is now, move on and be happy. You are the manipulator trying to persuade UHOP members to move on. Look at yourself before judging others....my brother Cultastic. I dont understand how you can say such things when you still allow the UHOP to provide a roof over your heads. So there is something that you enjoy.
Now let’s break this down. You asked me a question that I answered respectfully both to you and the UHOP, yet you “chose” not to dignify me with a response to any of my questions. Therefore, I can safely conclude that the intent of your question was to be facetious and sarcastic. Furthermore, your intentions were disingenuous as well as malicious. How could I possibly twist your words when you haven’t responded to or directly answered any questions?

Behaving in a way that is not becoming to whom, may I ask? I wish I could fly.

“Leave the members of the UHOP alone.” Hmmmmm I’ll tell you what how about you say that in reverse to the members of the UHOP that ask for assistance from evil non-members and people like me when they certainly can’t get it from your beloved UHOP (insert sarcasm).

Just ask me what my “current” religion is sister. Unlike you I can intellectually answer the question without getting emotional and defensive.

Don’t flatter yourchurch. Just like you think the UHOP is a hot topic and I have so much to say about it, please know that your sisters and brothers keep my name smoldering in their mouths constantly.

Just stop and think. What would I stand to gain by “manipulating “ you or anyone else when it comes to The Creator? You keep making these grossly unfounded statements. Manipulation is teaching you that you are cursed for not paying 10% in a church when that’s not true. Manipulation is teaching that wearing a uniform gains favor with GOD. Manipulation is teaching to disassociate with other Christians who don’t agree with the Daddy.

In this economy I WISH the UHOP
“provided” a roof over my head like it does Daddy and his groupies. However, the problem is that I don’t use Religion, GOD and church to manipulate my people to obtain earthly possessions including but not limited to expensive parsonages and Maybachs for free (I’m quite certain that Icould do the Daddy job much better than the current official). When you tell the truth like I do the reward is personal attacks and isolation from your closest friends and family; reference your aforementioned response to me. BTW if I miss my rent by one day I’ll be out in the streets. With all of the money that my family has invested in the UHOP we’ve helped pay for these roofs. Don’t get it twisted I’ve earned every benefit from the UHOP and then some. In fact I wouldn’t mind a refund for some of the money; or at the very least a legitimate explanation from the current UHOP dispensation for what is really done with the monies.

BTW no matter where I live and even if I never utter the words House of Prayer out of my mouth ever again the same truth and foolishness will thrive in your circe. Especially, when people like you ignore the obvious. I think we’ve discussed enough about me. Please provide your UHOP sisters and brothers with your findings about the difference between a Bishop i.e. Bishop C. M. Bailey and a Deacon i.e. Deacon Smith as it is written in the book.
Cultastic

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

Try Jesus wrote:
<quoted text>Why are you here? If you feel the HOP is right, then why are you on this page reading it and making comments. If you will we hate the HOP then you should stop reading this page and stay in service. The problem is you know we are telling the truth. Lol
Dearest Try Jesus please know that he/she is not reading anything. At best they did a quick glance at the content of the site and based their conclusions on one or two things in my opinion. It was either an accidental google search of the United House of Prayer "cult" that led them to this page, or the typical UHOP rumor mill that probably said something like have you seen that "negative" blog with all of the UHOP haters bashing the house of prayer.... They have to make sense of anything that disputes and/or questions the Daddy and HIS UHOP. Therefore we are evil devils seeking to devour them and their children. There is NO way we're telling the truth or even making sense. Gee-Tee has nothing better to go but lie about her sexual abuse at the hands of the founder.

BTW sisters and brothers gossip would be one repeating unfounded information. However, Gee-Tee's testimony of her experience does not fit in that gossip column. She's simply telling the truth. The problem is that you've been lied to so much you can't tell fact from fiction anymore when it comes to the UHOP.
SMH---Literally

Alexandria, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

Try Jesus, can you not read or something, I did not say...

"I can't believe you stated the UHOP is providing a roof over Cultastic's head. Just to educate you, when you provide something for someone it's usually free. Therefore, Cultastic is paying and is not receiving anything free from the UHOP".

Get your words straight before criticizing. I said "I dont understand how you can say such things when you still allow the UHOP to provide a roof over your heads". Do you see Cultastics name...no, did you see where I said anything about it being free...no, so what are you talking about. Stirring up more trouble than needed. Try Glasses!!! My GOD is AWESOME, they are gonna keep going until they get somebody from the UHOP to agree with them.

We believe in the Almighty GOD, maker of Heaven and Earth. We believe in JESUS CHRIST, His only begotten Son, who was conceived by the Holy Ghost and crucified for the redemption of the sins of the people so that all men would have a right to the tree of life. We believe in water baptism for the repentance of sins. We believe that you must be born again of the Holy Ghost. We believe in One Leader as the Ruler of the Kingdom of God.

We not going ANYWHERE!!!:)
SMH---Literally

Alexandria, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

I see Cultastic loves DRAMA! You and Drama can live alone because every word you utter is UHOP this, Bishop that, I will flatter my church and continue because you and nobody else will break me. Yall are some foolish, crazy people on here trying to justify why the UHOP is wrong. I care less about what you do your religion and your family life but when it comes to the UHOP, yes that is a problem. You are standing for your belief and I am standing for mines. Dont get it twisted either, I have no shame in what I do but why entertain you and your followers in some junk that you have created just for your entertainment. Twisted fools, I call it like I see it. Stay true to yourself stop making a fool of yourself. Outsiders looking in and mad about something you werent allowed to control. So sorry for you and your evil minded followers to try to even discourage another from something just because it doesnt agree with you. Something just didnt go your way did it, stop whining about a move on. Oh and so you know.....Go take a nap or do something productive with yourself rather than down someones religion.
Silver and Gold

Raleigh, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

Cultastic wrote:
<quoted text>
On the contrary you can only see the debate from your one-sided Daddy UHOP per view of the matter at hand. I would argue that it is likely that your limited experience with life outside of the UHOP does not allow you to objectively listen to the other side of the coin. Remember I too was a UHOP member and WE did not read. Why should anyone be convinced that you're actually reading the content of the site? Just my thoughts
I back tracked and notice you always point out that the House of Prayer members don't read. I attended a baptist church for several years and the methodist church and I can honestly say they don't read. My spouse still attends a baptist church and I have many friends who are baptist, methodist, catholic and I know for a fact that don't read either. So for the record its not just a HOP thang. It happens in every religion.

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

SMH---Literally wrote:
Try Jesus, can you not read or something, I did not say...
"I can't believe you stated the UHOP is providing a roof over Cultastic's head. Just to educate you, when you provide something for someone it's usually free. Therefore, Cultastic is paying and is not receiving anything free from the UHOP".
Get your words straight before criticizing. I said "I dont understand how you can say such things when you still allow the UHOP to provide a roof over your heads". Do you see Cultastics name...no, did you see where I said anything about it being free...no, so what are you talking about. Stirring up more trouble than needed. Try Glasses!!! My GOD is AWESOME, they are gonna keep going until they get somebody from the UHOP to agree with them.
We believe in the Almighty GOD, maker of Heaven and Earth. We believe in JESUS CHRIST, His only begotten Son, who was conceived by the Holy Ghost and crucified for the redemption of the sins of the people so that all men would have a right to the tree of life. We believe in water baptism for the repentance of sins. We believe that you must be born again of the Holy Ghost. We believe in One Leader as the Ruler of the Kingdom of God.
We not going ANYWHERE!!!:)
I like that you have quoted the creed. I admire you holding steadfast to your belief. A man who stands for nothing will fall for anything.

Can you say you really truly believe in God? Grace allowed himself to become the golden calf of Israel. And all other bishops followed suit. Do you know why the children of Israel created the golden calf? Moses went up in the mountain and the people grew weary. The people themselves actually worship Moses and when he left they felt alone. So they commanded Aaron to create the calf. And Aaron did so. And said it was a representation of God. My question is was God pleased?

However in the hop the bishop is now that calf. So much so that you fool yourselves and say I don't worship the man I worship god in the man. Lol. Again please wake up. You equalize him with Jesus you make him a God by calling him Lord with phrases such as. Daddy daddy daddy when trying to receive the Holy Ghost. Also when in trouble you say Lord Daddy. You also say daddy help me. Is this not a true example of : "I am your God and thou shall not have any gods before me. ".

Even in service Clarence has done worst than all others before him. He has silenced the praise of God and Jesus and only allows the bands to praise Madison and himself. Now. Please say that he does this because of time constraints. So I can say. Exactly he has no time to give God praise because he is not interested in praising God. His first main duty to show you that when Madison was incapacitated he was the sr minister , by appointment of the wife, he excited the 2 minute rule for praise to God.

You cannot explain this because you know it is wrong. Which goes back to my original question. Are you sure you are serving God, Yahweh Or are u serving the only God you ever knew. The calf who says he represent God.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

SMH---Literally wrote:
One Man Leadership, first off who is Clarence. I hope not Daddy Bailey, if so please be respectful is all I'm asking. See the problem is all this information you have and spreading, I have no knowledge of because I don't get involved with the gossip. "Whoso keepeth his mouth and his tongue keepeth his soul from troubles" (Proverbs 21:23).
What is wrong with calling him his birth name. You disrespect Yahweh everyday because his name is not God. It is and was forbidden to call Yahweh by his name which I still have not said. God was the term he allowed the people to call him in reference to him. But his name is so powerful it is not to be uttered. This in itself has sparked your curiosity to know what his name is. But don't you think Clarence the all knowing, should know this. Or have told you if he does know.

Just like we all have names it is ok to refer to someone by their birth name and it is not disrespectful. You do not have to respect a Mans title but you should never disrespect his name. And I don't. That being said. I don't gossip I tell the truth. Tell me why did Jesus call the people sheep. I'm not going to give you everything, but look up what type of animal a sheep is and you will have your answer. You cannot defend without any substance. It makes you SEEM ignorant. I'm not calling you ignorant I'm just saying its a ignorant practice to discuss anything without substance.

All I can say is if I am lying show me. That's all. And you should have the same confidence in your belief.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

Silver and Gold wrote:
<quoted text>I back tracked and notice you always point out that the House of Prayer members don't read. I attended a baptist church for several years and the methodist church and I can honestly say they don't read. My spouse still attends a baptist church and I have many friends who are baptist, methodist, catholic and I know for a fact that don't read either. So for the record its not just a HOP thang. It happens in every religion.
Really it's poor blacks and poor whites who don't read so that analogy don't surprise me. Just educate yourself. Have a defense if you vehemently believes in something. I have no heaven or hell to out anyone in and at the end of the day.
organized religion

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

My GOD is AWESOME wrote:
U haters have nothing better to do than to hide behind e-mails and bad mouth the House of Prayer. Gossip is a SIN and is are a lot of devils on here. At the HOP we are all about Gods work! We do not worship DB nor does he allow us to! DB is saved by Gods power DIVINE and God moves and speaks through him. We are very proud to have such a God fearing, no-nonsense leader. By the way, service was AMAZING yesterday. I am still on CLOUD9. He got up just for me! He didn't get up for you all to be sitting at home on your wide bootys slandering the name of HIS HOUSE. May God continue to bless you all and Happy Easter!
I'm glad you were on cloud nine, the person Bailey slapped in Savannah was on line in Walgreens trying to scotch tape his glasses back together.

SMH, " no nonsense leader", I told you they would defend Crazy Bailey putting his hands on someone.
Eyes on Christ

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

My GOD is AWESOME wrote:
House of Prayer puts God first?! Really? Please allow me to continue explaining how this is contradicting.....

Feel free to follow along just to jog your memory. As this is pretty much song by all members in the UHOP.......

Song: DADDY is ALL this WORLD to me....my LIFE, MY SOUL....MY ALL and ALL and ALL. He is MY STRENGHTH....from day to day. WITHOUT him....I....will fall. Oh...oh...When I am sad, to him ...to him I go....NO OTHER ONE....can cheer....can cheer me so. When I am sad.....he makes me GLAD. He....he's my......he's my friend.

Meaning Daddy is your world. Daddy is your LIFE. Daddy is your soul. Daddy is your all and all. Daddy is your strength. Without Daddy, you feel you will fall so you can't make it without him. Daddy is the only one who can cheer you up....make you joyful. You go to daddy to make you glad.

Please tell me that's not what the song says. Now,where is God in all of this if Daddy got you in everything? This song it's a prime example that man is the UHOPs idol of glory. You can't serve two Gods. Ya gotta pick one! The words us proof that Daddy is the one you picked.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

Eyes on Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
House of Prayer puts God first?! Really? Please allow me to continue explaining how this is contradicting.....
Feel free to follow along just to jog your memory. As this is pretty much song by all members in the UHOP.......
Song: DADDY is ALL this WORLD to me....my LIFE, MY SOUL....MY ALL and ALL and ALL. He is MY STRENGHTH....from day to day. WITHOUT him....I....will fall. Oh...oh...When I am sad, to him ...to him I go....NO OTHER ONE....can cheer....can cheer me so. When I am sad.....he makes me GLAD. He....he's my......he's my friend.
Meaning Daddy is your world. Daddy is your LIFE. Daddy is your soul. Daddy is your all and all. Daddy is your strength. Without Daddy, you feel you will fall so you can't make it without him. Daddy is the only one who can cheer you up....make you joyful. You go to daddy to make you glad.
Please tell me that's not what the song says. Now,where is God in all of this if Daddy got you in everything? This song it's a prime example that man is the UHOPs idol of glory. You can't serve two Gods. Ya gotta pick one! The words us proof that Daddy is the one you picked.
I concur
Try Jesus

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

Cultastic wrote:
<quoted text>
Dearest Try Jesus please know that he/she is not reading anything. At best they did a quick glance at the content of the site and based their conclusions on one or two things in my opinion. It was either an accidental google search of the United House of Prayer "cult" that led them to this page, or the typical UHOP rumor mill that probably said something like have you seen that "negative" blog with all of the UHOP haters bashing the house of prayer.... They have to make sense of anything that disputes and/or questions the Daddy and HIS UHOP. Therefore we are evil devils seeking to devour them and their children. There is NO way we're telling the truth or even making sense. Gee-Tee has nothing better to go but lie about her sexual abuse at the hands of the founder.
BTW sisters and brothers gossip would be one repeating unfounded information. However, Gee-Tee's testimony of her experience does not fit in that gossip column. She's simply telling the truth. The problem is that you've been lied to so much you can't tell fact from fiction anymore when it comes to the UHOP.
So true!
Eyes on Christ

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

Cultastic wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you very much for your kindness. Unfortunately do to the obvious tragedy in my family emotionally it is difficult for me to post of substance. In contrast I must commend you. You are a strong warrior and I appreciate reading the content of your posts. You and Eyes on Christ have been outstanding. Keep up the blessed work.
AGAPE
Cultastic,

Your strength is impeccable. Its got to be extremely difficult to stand for what is right when the majority around you opposes you and insult your efforts by using your lots as a pawn. I don't know what I would do.....but i do know that I would have to pray really hard to muster the strength and courage you have today.
Eyes on Christ

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

Spunky wrote:
<quoted text>
I am truly enjoying your posts as well as Eyes on Christ and Gee Tee.. Always keeping it authentic.
And to Jehovah....Yahweh be the glory. Spunky, I cant tell you how many times I have asked my HOP relatives to open the word with me and how they refuse and make up something to make me feel inadequate or trouble. Authenticity can be found in the Good Book; yet our love ones who have been consumed by the HOP practices will confess that they go by the Bible but refuse to sit with you and open it up. I am thankful for Jehovah...Yahweh for Hebrewsunite and Cultastic as they have initially pointed out scriptures early on in reading the blog that made me feel inadequate enough to get to reading. I was always a G-Class worker and held a strong officer position. I begin studying with someone who saw my hunger for the TRUTH......and they....nonHOP started working with me. The first time someone truly kept it real for me about my HOP concerns was in this blog. Keep reading the blog as there is no other open support (for now)and keep reading the Word.
Eyes on Christ

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

One man leadership wrote:
<quoted text>
Shouldn't this be for Clarence, after all it was he that said if you don't like the fat man get out of the church. He has been judging members since he has been in office. I don't get how you can condone his cruel actions but condemn those on this page who display their uncomfortable level and pain and misery that they have suffered in the hop. Part of being brainwashed is not being able to see two sides to a story. Most people are willing to believe a lie when the truth is staring them in he face.
If one of his maids say I want to get Married and he don't like the person that they are going to Marry and then goes onto say if you marry that person you are not fit for the kingdom of God. That is judging. And as long as he pee pee and boo boo as I do then he is still a filthy rag as I am in the site of The Lord.
So here you go...a pastor at third ward hop is caught playing with himself while looking at children at a playground and your so brainwashed that you say. Everything is all good in the hop.
A pastor at Charlotte #2 steals a members wife during marriage counseling but the hop is all good.
A pastor from Newport News and burton va get caught sleeping together by one of the wives and its all good. DB says nothing to them.
A pastor from derita been calling his exes while married including his ex wife trying to have sex with them. But all is well in the hop and bailey does nothing.
Please remember you all think Clarence can see when your bad and good and you think he is all knowing. So why haven't he done anything. Let me tell you why. Because derita pastor is a family member.
The two gay pastors have dirt on him.
The pastor that stole his wife have dirt on his children.
What a tangle web we weaves when we first practice to deceive.
Tell me justify these things please. Dont just say we crazy and hate the hop because I do not hate the hop but rather dislike those who run it. I would be ignorant to dislike brick and mortar.
This is so common that it's acceptable and money is it's root. I don't think HOP members understand what family means, what wholesome is, what one faith means. Apart of the root for money was the breaking up the members into auxiliaries which was one of the first mistakes in the HOP congregation. Many of them don't even notice how. HOP has many families....husbands and wives coming and leaving service separately. There's so much hanging out at the HOP (inside and outside) that little do they understand how satan creeps his time and ways in to get a piece of a soul. Satan leads many of their conversations; so it's not a wonder how easy it it's for these "christians" to fall into these worthless activities.
Gee-Tee

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

SMH---Literally wrote:
I see Cultastic loves DRAMA! You and Drama can live alone because every word you utter is UHOP this, Bishop that, I will flatter my church and continue because you and nobody else will break me. Yall are some foolish, crazy people on here trying to justify why the UHOP is wrong.
Its Teaching is wrong

Why are you still on the illusions we are trying to get you to leave the UHOP. That is not the message we are portraying. Its time for a change in the way it is ran. The ungodliness starts at the top and keep filtering down. You people are living in a world of enormous sin. Your men and women parade around swapping each other like its ok. No one is correcting their actions.

Madison thought it was ok to Marry a Pastor who left his Wife for his Secretary. What happen to “till death do us part.

Are you doing these things, sleeping around with you brother/sisters mate. Are you stealing from your brothers/sisters? Are you lying to cover up the messes? Do you not see the sin or you just don’t care? Do you believe because you pay what is required by Puffy, God over looks your sinful ways?

Your Church was built on a lie. And the life some of you live proves it. You pick and choose the parts of the Bible that suits your Church. How can you continue to close your eyes when sin is all around you? If you were serving God, instead of Man you would know living right should be at the top of your religion.

The world has change that is everyone except the UHOP members. You have a lot of good people in the UHOP; it’s a shame they are going to get caught up in this mess if a change doesn’t come.

You are not reading what we are saying with understanding. You wanted to pray for me, pray for understanding so that the next time you post it will show some intelligence. The truth about the UHOP is finally coming to light and you can’t handle it. More is yet to come; this is only the tip of the Iceberg. If you can’t handle us, what will you do?
Gee-Tee

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

Eyes on Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
And to Jehovah....Yahweh be the glory. Spunky, I cant tell you how many times I have asked my HOP relatives to open the word with me and how they refuse and make up something to make me feel inadequate or trouble. Authenticity can be found in the Good Book; yet our love ones who have been consumed by the HOP practices will confess that they go by the Bible but refuse to sit with you and open it up. I am thankful for Jehovah...Yahweh for Hebrewsunite and Cultastic as they have initially pointed out scriptures early on in reading the blog that made me feel inadequate enough to get to reading. I was always a G-Class worker and held a strong officer position. I begin studying with someone who saw my hunger for the TRUTH......and they....nonHOP started working with me. The first time someone truly kept it real for me about my HOP concerns was in this blog. Keep reading the blog as there is no other open support (for now)and keep reading the Word.
Evil prevails, when Good Men sit and do nothing.“Edmund Burke”

I can’t quote Edmund Burke enough; that’s why I started practicing what he said; that’s why I will be a fixture on this board until I can’t post no more. If my Ancestors had spoke up the moment they saw sin creep in, it wouldn’t have gotten to this point. My UHOP family is distance from me also.

Remember “Friends are Gods why of Apologizing for Family”
Gee-Tee

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Correction:

“Friends are Gods way of Apologizing for Family”

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••