United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's body in Charlot...

The body of Bishop S.C. 'Sweet Daddy' Madison -- only the third leader in the 89-year-history of the United House of Prayer for All People -- will lie in state Thursday night at the denomination's palatial N.C. ... Full Story
Jaxx212

New York, NY

#4641 Apr 3, 2013
Gee Tee, please STOP telling the TRUTH about what SMH-Literally is trying to cover up or simply LIE about, regarding the UHOP cult!!!!.....she just might end up at Kings County Psychiatric ward for emotional distress, and SUE you for defamation of character after!!!!
Give her a break, so that she can compose herself after that last tantrum of hers towards you.....she NEEDS it......

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#4642 Apr 3, 2013
Jaxx212 wrote:
Gee Tee, please STOP telling the TRUTH about what SMH-Literally is trying to cover up or simply LIE about, regarding the UHOP cult!!!!.....she just might end up at Kings County Psychiatric ward for emotional distress, and SUE you for defamation of character after!!!!
Give her a break, so that she can compose herself after that last tantrum of hers towards you.....she NEEDS it......
Lol so true. When your confused and lost its all you can be is psychotic and on denial. All closed minded people are doom. My people perish for a lack of knowledge.
Jaxx212

New York, NY

#4643 Apr 3, 2013
@ My GOD is Awesome

Yessss!!!!....GOD is an awesome and GOOD GOD as your User Name suggests......that???..I can MOST CERTAINLY ATTEST TO!!!!!!

UNFORTUNATELY, its TOO BAD that your cult REPLACES HIM with a "Daddy", & MONEY which they WORSHIP as #1 in within the ENTIRE ORGANIZATION!!!!!.....HE's lucky if even mentioned ONCE on the alter/mountain during "services".....& convocation????... Well you know the tradition......
Gee-Tee

Brooklyn, NY

#4644 Apr 3, 2013
One man leadership wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol so true. When your confused and lost its all you can be is psychotic and on denial. All closed minded people are doom. My people perish for a lack of knowledge.
If you had the opportunity to read some of my past posting, the one thing I have stressed is, if your leaders has that kind of Charisma to Brain Wash its people, do it too better the people, why keep already oppressed people oppress. Whatís so sad is everyone of these UHOP so call Leaders was at one point in their lives oppressed. Yet when the opportunity came, they became the oppressor.

Puffy was the poorest of them all. He never new what to do with Money, he never had any. Thatís one of the reasons he keeps begging for more, scared of being poor again. He finally got a piece of the pie.

Dee knew exactly what she was doing when she pushed for him to be Bishop. Dee knew she would be able to control him. Couldnít put a Man in that seat that could think for him self, Puffy will be grateful to Dee for the rest of his life. Check out Puffy wife reaction, her back is to Dee though out the service.
Heís the only Bishop that doesnít mine displaying his two wives.

By the way, SMH---Literally, youíre not done yet if you keep following Puffy you will be over cooked.
Gee-Tee

Brooklyn, NY

#4645 Apr 3, 2013
SMH---Literally wrote:
Gee-Tee all tha name calling about a night club and Puffy, really... grow up. One question for you Cultastic, would you still be a member if Daddy Madison
I refer to Bailey as Puffy, why are you not using his name, you called Madison by his name? Tell us your true feelings; I have time too listen to you.
Silver and Gold

Raleigh, NC

#4646 Apr 3, 2013
SMH---Literally wrote:
I've said enough...Im done with you people. I'll keep my opinion to myself, something that you guys need to practice.@ Gee-Tee, you dont know me or whether or not my prayers are being answered so mind your business. I dont know how you always end up talking so much....geesh!
SMH Literally, no need to go into a rage. They have made up their minds about the House of Prayer and there isn't anything you or I can say to change it. They are already lost unless God has mercy on them. Its out of our hands. You keep holding on and don't let go!
Im Just Saying

Cape Charles, VA

#4647 Apr 3, 2013
Silver and Gold wrote:
<quoted text>SMH Literally, no need to go into a rage. They have made up their minds about the House of Prayer and there isn't anything you or I can say to change it. They are already lost unless God has mercy on them. Its out of our hands. You keep holding on and don't let go!
Please tell me how we are going to be lost if we choose to worship Christ Jesus who said that He is the Way, the Truth and the Life and that no man can come to the Father except through Him? Is Jesus a liar? You are proving that you only honor YOUR church and YOUR bishop, nothing else. How sad for you to serve such a little God that would only want a few thousand people (HOP members) to share heaven with Him. May God have mercy on you for not knowing who He really is.
Mrs K Bennett

Baltimore, MD

#4648 Apr 3, 2013
Wow! Wow! WOW!
Someone alerted me about this forum a week or so ago, and I've spent the last couple of days skimming through it (I'm not reading 230 pages, lol). The UHOP is a piece of my life that I abandoned over 20 years ago. I left Savannah GA with my mother in 1991 at the age of 12. My mother was pretty much ALIENATED from our family because she decided to marry a NON UHOP member. If that isn't a cult, I don't know WHAT is! I watched my mother go through a deep depression for YEARS which led to alcohol problems & ultimately divorce from my stepdad.(my mother is well now, and remarried a few years ago).
I saw someone state that the UHOP is about Gods work. WHAT God do you all serve? Daddy? Because the GOD I serve isn't EVIL! He doesn't break families apart. He doesn't break hearts. He didn't take money from poor people for his own personal gain. I have never forgiven UHOP for what they did to my family and soooooo many others. I wouldn't wish that cult on my WORST enemy! The United House of Prayer For All people is nothing but a fundraising, mind-controlling cult dressed up as a church. Money is the motive. They could care less about your souls. Look PAST the bands and look unto the hills from whence cometh your help!

Location hidden

#4649 Apr 3, 2013
Silver and Gold wrote:
<quoted text>SMH Literally, no need to go into a rage. They have made up their minds about the House of Prayer and there isn't anything you or I can say to change it. They are already lost unless God has mercy on them. Its out of our hands. You keep holding on and don't let go!
Please tell me something that will change my mind.

Location hidden

#4650 Apr 3, 2013
I'm sorry for what happen to you. However you know God and that is all you need to know. May heaven smile upon you.
Mrs K Bennett wrote:
Wow! Wow! WOW!
Someone alerted me about this forum a week or so ago, and I've spent the last couple of days skimming through it (I'm not reading 230 pages, lol). The UHOP is a piece of my life that I abandoned over 20 years ago. I left Savannah GA with my mother in 1991 at the age of 12. My mother was pretty much ALIENATED from our family because she decided to marry a NON UHOP member. If that isn't a cult, I don't know WHAT is! I watched my mother go through a deep depression for YEARS which led to alcohol problems & ultimately divorce from my stepdad.(my mother is well now, and remarried a few years ago).
I saw someone state that the UHOP is about Gods work. WHAT God do you all serve? Daddy? Because the GOD I serve isn't EVIL! He doesn't break families apart. He doesn't break hearts. He didn't take money from poor people for his own personal gain. I have never forgiven UHOP for what they did to my family and soooooo many others. I wouldn't wish that cult on my WORST enemy! The United House of Prayer For All people is nothing but a fundraising, mind-controlling cult dressed up as a church. Money is the motive. They could care less about your souls. Look PAST the bands and look unto the hills from whence cometh your help!
SMH---Literally

Germantown, MD

#4651 Apr 3, 2013
Thanks Silver and Gold, I am not going anywhere. Its just so sad to see how much negative energy that is going into this discussion that started with just a simple farewell to Daddy Madison. This goes to show how evil and quick people can be to try and steal your joy.

Those of you who have been expressing yourself, I feel you should remember this... "Judge not, that ye be not judged.For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again. And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye? Or how wilt thou say to thy brother, Let me pull out the mote out of thine eye; and, behold, a beam is in thine own eye? Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye; and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother's eye". Matt 7:1-5

Be mindful of what you say to and about others.

Location hidden

#4652 Apr 4, 2013
SMH---Literally wrote:
Thanks Silver and Gold, I am not going anywhere. Its just so sad to see how much negative energy that is going into this discussion that started with just a simple farewell to Daddy Madison. This goes to show how evil and quick people can be to try and steal your joy.
Those of you who have been expressing yourself, I feel you should remember this... "Judge not, that ye be not judged.For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again. And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye? Or how wilt thou say to thy brother, Let me pull out the mote out of thine eye; and, behold, a beam is in thine own eye? Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye; and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother's eye". Matt 7:1-5
Shouldn't this be for Clarence, after all it was he that said if you don't like the fat man get out of the church. He has been judging members since he has been in office. I don't get how you can condone his cruel actions but condemn those on this page who display their uncomfortable level and pain and misery that they have suffered in the hop. Part of being brainwashed is not being able to see two sides to a story. Most people are willing to believe a lie when the truth is staring them in he face.

If one of his maids say I want to get Married and he don't like the person that they are going to Marry and then goes onto say if you marry that person you are not fit for the kingdom of God. That is judging. And as long as he pee pee and boo boo as I do then he is still a filthy rag as I am in the site of The Lord.

So here you go...a pastor at third ward hop is caught playing with himself while looking at children at a playground and your so brainwashed that you say. Everything is all good in the hop.

A pastor at Charlotte #2 steals a members wife during marriage counseling but the hop is all good.

A pastor from Newport News and burton va get caught sleeping together by one of the wives and its all good. DB says nothing to them.

A pastor from derita been calling his exes while married including his ex wife trying to have sex with them. But all is well in the hop and bailey does nothing.

Please remember you all think Clarence can see when your bad and good and you think he is all knowing. So why haven't he done anything. Let me tell you why. Because derita pastor is a family member.

The two gay pastors have dirt on him.

The pastor that stole his wife have dirt on his children.

What a tangle web we weaves when we first practice to deceive.

Tell me justify these things please. Dont just say we crazy and hate the hop because I do not hate the hop but rather dislike those who run it. I would be ignorant to dislike brick and mortar.
Silver and Gold

Raleigh, NC

#4653 Apr 4, 2013
Im Just Saying wrote:
<quoted text>
Please tell me how we are going to be lost if we choose to worship Christ Jesus who said that He is the Way, the Truth and the Life and that no man can come to the Father except through Him? Is Jesus a liar? You are proving that you only honor YOUR church and YOUR bishop, nothing else. How sad for you to serve such a little God that would only want a few thousand people (HOP members) to share heaven with Him. May God have mercy on you for not knowing who He really is.
You are right, Jesus is the Way, the Truth and the Life and no man can come to the Father except through and by Jesus. I totally agree with that comment.
Silver and Gold

Raleigh, NC

#4654 Apr 4, 2013
SMH---Literally wrote:
You are quite welcome and I'm glad you understood what I meant by my comment.
SMH---Literally

Alexandria, VA

#4655 Apr 4, 2013
One Man Leadership, first off who is Clarence. I hope not Daddy Bailey, if so please be respectful is all I'm asking. See the problem is all this information you have and spreading, I have no knowledge of because I don't get involved with the gossip. "Whoso keepeth his mouth and his tongue keepeth his soul from troubles" (Proverbs 21:23).
Cultastic

Washington, DC

#4656 Apr 4, 2013
Cultastic wrote:
<quoted text>
Well we can clarify anything that was twisted. I didn't say you were afraid to face the truth. I specifically said I doubt you'd be willing to talk to me face to face regarding the truth.
To be quite honest with you my concerns about the UHOP started under Bishop Madison. People have this misconception that my issues are with the current Bishop. While there are some glaring problems with Bishop Bailey he is not the reason behind my disdain for the UHOP. If you take a look from the outside at the UHOP doctrine as a whole all four Bishop's taught the same thing.
Just take a look at this contradiction. Bishop Grace stated that the Bishop could be removed if he was incompetent as it was written in the By-Laws. I'm sure we both agree that towards the end Bishop Madison was barely lucid. If GOD be involved in the UHOP why allow his representative to serve in a capacity where he was really unable to do the job. It doesn't make sense. How does one possess the power to heal when he can not heal himself? Some things that are taught in the UHOP just do not make sense. Bishop Grace required that the maids/water girls be virgins while he engaged in sexual immorality on many levels, with the underage maids I might add (proven fact). How is that possible of GOD's infallible mouth piece?
I based my beliefs on the information that was available to me. As I continue to do independent research I realize now that the repetition of lies became truth for me. Now that I've answered your question openly please return the favor. Do you think it's possible that any of the Daddys were ever dishonest at any time? If your answer is yes why would GOD allow HIS man servant to misrepresent the truth in HIS word?
SMH---Literally wrote:
One Man Leadership, first off who is Clarence. I hope not Daddy Bailey, if so please be respectful is all I'm asking. See the problem is all this information you have and spreading, I have no knowledge of because I don't get involved with the gossip. "Whoso keepeth his mouth and his tongue keepeth his soul from troubles" (Proverbs 21:23).
Sister SMH--Refusing Literature.. Please refer to my direct post above where I answered your question about Bishop Madison. I was respectful and I engaged you intellectually. In turn I asked you a few direct questions that you either purposely avoided or simply could not answer.

Would it be disrespectful to refer to him as Mr. Clarence or Mr. Bailey? In calling him Clarence I think the point is getting the UHOP to see him as a mortal; just a man. His title as Bishop does not mean spiritual superiority. I challenge you to find in the scripture where GOD "sent" a Bishop. I'll give you a hint: "If a man DESIRES the office of Bishop....." Then when/if you find that scripture and the qualifications keep on reading and compare the qualifications of a Deacon. Lastly find out the role of the Elders in the OT and see how that relates to the modern church.
Cultastic

Washington, DC

#4657 Apr 4, 2013
My apologies all I don't know why my previous post duplicated three times.

Moving forward @SMH-Literally. I notice that you only respond to posts that incite emotions in you about the UHOP. I can respect your decision not to entertain the "gossip", albeit fact. However, when presented with objective information that contradicts what the ecclesiastical body of the UHOP teaches you completely ignore.

Let me see if I can make it simple. One of the UHOP's main problems is the ignorance of the members; please don't take that language literally. I'm not saying you are stupid. I'm saying that in reference to the religion or FAITH of Christianity I emphatically state and repeat that over 80% of the members are unlearned. You read the truth on this board every day and you skip right past it.

Charles, Walter, Samuel, Clarence they were JUST men. Is it disrespectful to refer to Jesus (BTW-not the correct name but I digress) by his name without a title? When they preach in the UHOP do they always use the handle Apostle when referring to Paul and Peter? The answer is NO. However, they put the emphasis on their "assumed" titles in the UHOP to keep the members in line. In fact even on business documents I've seen the men put Apostle Blah Blah or introduce themselves in court as Apostle So and So. It stresses their authority in the members' minds. It creates the atmosphere of fear and intimidation. I personally think it's foolish pride. Those "man made" aggrandized titles are part of the plan to keep members oppressed in the UHOP. Not all but many of those men are so "title" drunk that they literally say and or do whatever they want without consequence including the Daddy.

It's 2013 as a people we can shed that "Daddy took us from the bottom and put us on the top" mentality. You can be anything you want these days so that cliche from Bishop Grace is no longer valid. It only keeps members humble and eternally grateful/loyal to the office of Daddy no matter what he does or has done.

Unfortunately, as a member you can't possibly wrap your mind around the slightest possibility of manipulation, deception, or immorality by the men that have occupied that seat.

I pose a rhetorical question with respect. Is your faith in The Most High or is your faith in The Most High "through" the UHOP?
Cultastic

Washington, DC

#4658 Apr 4, 2013
Here's a simple question to all of my UHOP sisters and brothers who are lurking to ponder.

Was your infallible Bishop Grace wrong or "negative" as you say for taking the innocence of countless girls in the name of his religion or is a victim like Gee-Tee wrong/"negative" for telling the truth about what she went through on this board?

How quickly we abandon the most basic principles of the Jesus we claim to follow. Love thy neighbor as thyself. How do we simply ignore those who were enslaved and mentally tormented for decades just so that you can enjoy a good church dance, some chicken wings, and a cold pepsi? Daddy can literally walk in HIS church slap an adult and most of my UHOP sisters and brothers would probably start speaking in tongues. BTW, they just fired a coach for being verbally and physically abusive to those he was hired to lead (I digress but follow my analogy).
Have we literally lost our minds in the name of the UHOP religion?

Our forefather's ignorance is completely understood. What in hell is our excuse? All you have to do is pick up a book that has been published by the UHOP and read the countless contradictions and biblical errors. "Hiding in plain sight." The leadership of the UHOP is fully aware that members don't read. Those that do read read subjectively based upon what you're taught in the UHOP.

Get your hands on an early copy of the UHOP Truth and Facts (how ironic). It talks about "Christ" spirit being transferred from Elijah to Elisha. Now how is that possible when the man hadn't even been born yet. Fast forward and get your hands on the first Bailey Magazine not sure what year that same story is in there. Come on my sheeple this is inexcusable and we're going to pass this same foolishness down to our children.
SMH---Literally

Alexandria, VA

#4659 Apr 4, 2013
Cultastic you chose to answer my question and I choose not to answer yours because you will do nothing but twist around my words and disgrace the UHOP as usual. You seem to have so much insite about and whats going on with the UHOP. What ruffled your feathers so. Like I stated before, you were a previous member and now you are behaving in a way that is becoming. Fly away somewhere else and leave the members of the UHOP alone if we really bother you soooo much because we are constantly a hot topic when it comes to you because you always have much to say. Whatever your religion is now, move on and be happy. You are the manipulator trying to persuade UHOP members to move on. Look at yourself before judging others....my brother Cultastic. I dont understand how you can say such things when you still allow the UHOP to provide a roof over your heads. So there is something that you enjoy.
Try Jesus

Pacoima, CA

#4660 Apr 4, 2013
SMH---Literally wrote:
Cultastic you chose to answer my question and I choose not to answer yours because you will do nothing but twist around my words and disgrace the UHOP as usual. You seem to have so much insite about and whats going on with the UHOP. What ruffled your feathers so. Like I stated before, you were a previous member and now you are behaving in a way that is becoming. Fly away somewhere else and leave the members of the UHOP alone if we really bother you soooo much because we are constantly a hot topic when it comes to you because you always have much to say. Whatever your religion is now, move on and be happy. You are the manipulator trying to persuade UHOP members to move on. Look at yourself before judging others....my brother Cultastic. I dont understand how you can say such things when you still allow the UHOP to provide a roof over your heads. So there is something that you enjoy.
Clearly you have a serious problem. I can't believe you stated the UHOP is providing a roof over Cultastic's head. Just to educate you, when you provide something for someone it's usually free. Therefore, Cultastic is paying and is not receiving anything free from the UHOP. It's funny most members of UHOP will except the truth. It's facts that my aunt had sex with Grace and McCollough! She told me about it so I would be ignorant and believe anything. She told me that many maids had to lay there and let the Bishop have his way and they could not say a word. That's rape! Have you ever been raped? Now a lot of the members know this happen to maids but members will talk privately and yet no concern for young girls. This board is an outlet for people to post there experiences in the UHOP to help someone. I will say to any young boy or girl in the UHOP if the Bihop,elder,usher, cooking worker touch you, go call the police and press charges!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 19 min New Age Spiritual... 545,121
Pope's visit will change Philippines, Cardinal ... 50 min QUITTNER Oct 1 2014 15
Allah is great.... (Jul '13) 16 hr Delilahblue 171
Catholic Church the only body 'effectively acti... 18 hr Nulli Secundus 1
Vatican exorcism conference warns the Devil is ... Mon Sherlayne 21
Catholics react to pope remarks on gays, abortion (Sep '13) Mon Gapin Garrika 12
Philippines and Vatican release Pope Francis po... (Mar '14) Sep 26 KidlatNgayon 88

Pope Benedict XVI People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE