United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's body in Charlot...

The body of Bishop S.C. 'Sweet Daddy' Madison -- only the third leader in the 89-year-history of the United House of Prayer for All People -- will lie in state Thursday night at the denomination's palatial N.C. ... Full Story

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#4620 Apr 2, 2013
You have my condolences cultastic. I pray that the family is well.
Cultastic wrote:
<quoted text>
I appreciate your kinds words. Thank you for the wisdom in your posts. Brilliant
Cultastic

Washington, DC

#4621 Apr 2, 2013
One man leadership wrote:
You have my condolences cultastic. I pray that the family is well. <quoted text>
Thank you very much for your kindness. Unfortunately do to the obvious tragedy in my family emotionally it is difficult for me to post of substance. In contrast I must commend you. You are a strong warrior and I appreciate reading the content of your posts. You and Eyes on Christ have been outstanding. Keep up the blessed work.

AGAPE
Cultastic

Washington, DC

#4622 Apr 2, 2013
Eyes on Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
You may not realize that your worshipping him, but there are many ways in which you show God that daddy means more to you than anything else....Remember, we are made in the image of God. The Almighty Great and Perfect One looks at you just giving Daddy EVERYTHING! This hurts Him to see humans that he blew breath into giving them life, blood, and His precious lamb ....His son....and watch people giving Daddy all your love, honor, and sacrifices.....
Heres just.a few things that Daddy Grace could have stopped but was too intrigued by the praises to do so:
1."Oh....sweet Daddy, how I love you...you have always beem so true..."
2. "Let every soul in the building stand and raise your right hand and say Lord...oh Lord....we thank you, and praise you for sweet....sweet DADDY...."
3. Let a Queen or Usher please come address the house: Let us all clap our glad hands for Precious Daddy......"
4. Before I call the first one on the program tonight, I must give honor to the one that is the savior in the land today...you can call him when you need him......I speak of no other....sweet, sweet.....sweet....and precious Daddy....."
5. "Tonight somebody is going to be saved. If you neef help, you dont have to search no more! Just look to the throne of Grace. Just look at him! Dont he look good...."
6. "Calling Dad, hes my rock! Callin Dad, he's my rock! Yes, he is my rock! Daddy, Daddy, Daddy, Daddy,.Daddy. I call Dad, hes my rock!"
7. "I thank and praise the Lord for Daddy" I thank Him and praise Him for.."
8. Lord!.Daddy, I thank ya!"
9. "Now, get down on your knees and call the name.....Say "Daddy!".Daddy! " Call him louder if you wasn't to be saved. Seekers should stay on their knees and call him! " Song:." Well...I rolled amd I rolled, rolled all night long. I rolled and I rolled until I found the Lord. My soul....could nit rest....." I said Daddy, Daddy, Daddy!..Daddy all night long! Daddy, Daddy, Daddy....until I found the Lord..."
10. "And...in Jesus I pray and through and by precious Daddy Bailey. Amen
Note: Im not picking at anyone for this has been my life too. I love my family and friends so much. Im hoping something clicks for understanding.
I post this helps someone to consider changing up their praises a bit. I also hope and pray Bishop Bailey heart is touched to transition the members to worship God in all things through the name of Jesus as the Good Book states.
Amazing.....

Location hidden

#4623 Apr 2, 2013
One by one people in the hop are awakening. And he is worried that is why he is ordering you off Facebook and twitter. Some of you thought you would die if you didn't get off. And when you realize you wouldn't you signed back on. Lol.
But rise up people and know that you are not a gentile but a true Israelite. But your daddy do not teach that because he do not know these truths. He still believe the lie that the white slave owners taught your forefathers. Know this daddy grace and McCollough never taught that because they knew the truth. But Madison ( a humble man) was not versed in history, Madison and bailey only knew what was taught to him from there learnings remember there was no seminary when Madison became an elder and a pastor. And Bailey is only teaching what he heard over the years. He do not try to educate himself nor the people following him. Education means he has to explain things that we are talking about on this blog. And he cannot. He is ignorant. And not educated and have no coof. These are facts. Not opinions.

Have you not marveled as to why the house of prayer is a closed door religion. It does not try to reach new communities or the communities they already reside in. Did you know when the message of the hop was correct they went and preached in the streets? They can't dare tell someone to follow daddy today, no one would listen and they would be ridiculed. The founding elders and bishop told members about God and told them Grace can teach you about God. Again this was before Grace became intoxicated with praise. Also. Daddy Grace didn't take on that name until the late forties. By then the hop was predominantly black. Hmmmm. The same mindset that believed he was God in the 50's. are the same mindset that think bailey is God today.

I want to leave you with something. There is no person in the bible that has taken Gods spirit and move from body to body. Only azazel does this. You may know him as legion.(For we are many). It's written in the bible that evil spirits enter a mans body and is castes out and will seek for another body to return, where is it written that Gods spirit jumps bodies. No where. I'm not saying bailey is evil I'm just saying the practice of this happening is only proven in the bible by evil spirits.
SMH---Literally

Germantown, MD

#4624 Apr 2, 2013
Wow! I will keep you all in Prayer...
Spunky

Charlotte, NC

#4625 Apr 2, 2013
One by one people in the hop are awakening. And he is worried that is why he is ordering you off Facebook and twitter. Some of you thought you would die if you didn't get off. And when you realize you wouldn't you signed back on. Lol.
But rise up people and know that you are not a gentile but a true Israelite. But your daddy do not teach that because he do not know these truths. He still believe the lie that the white slave owners taught your forefathers. Know this daddy grace and McCollough never taught that because they knew the truth. But Madison ( a humble man) was not versed in history, Madison and bailey only knew what was taught to him from there learnings remember there was no seminary when Madison became an elder and a pastor. And Bailey is only teaching what he heard over the years. He do not try to educate himself nor the people following him. Education means he has to explain things that we are talking about on this blog. And he cannot. He is ignorant. And not educated and have no coof. These are facts. Not opinions.
Have you not marveled as to why the house of prayer is a closed door religion. It does not try to reach new communities or the communities they already reside in. Did you know when the message of the hop was correct they went and preached in the streets? They can't dare tell someone to follow daddy today, no one would listen and they would be ridiculed. The founding elders and bishop told members about God and told them Grace can teach you about God. Again this was before Grace became intoxicated with praise. Also. Daddy Grace didn't take on that name until the late forties. By then the hop was predominantly black. Hmmmm. The same mindset that believed he was God in the 50's. are the same mindset that think bailey is God today.
I want to leave you with something. There is no person in the bible that has taken Gods spirit and move from body to body. Only azazel does this. You may know him as legion.(For we are many). It's written in the bible that evil spirits enter a mans body and is castes out and will seek for another body to return, where is it written that Gods spirit jumps bodies. No where. I'm not saying bailey is evil I'm just saying the practice of this happening is only proven in the bible by evil spirits.
I am truly enjoying your posts as well as Eyes on Christ and Gee Tee.. Always keeping it authentic.
Im Just Sayin

Cape Charles, VA

#4626 Apr 2, 2013
My GOD is AWESOME wrote:
U haters have nothing better to do than to hide behind e-mails and bad mouth the House of Prayer. Gossip is a SIN and is are a lot of devils on here. At the HOP we are all about Gods work! We do not worship DB nor does he allow us to! DB is saved by Gods power DIVINE and God moves and speaks through him. We are very proud to have such a God fearing, no-nonsense leader. By the way, service was AMAZING yesterday. I am still on CLOUD9. He got up just for me! He didn't get up for you all to be sitting at home on your wide bootys slandering the name of HIS HOUSE. May God continue to bless you all and Happy Easter!
Yes, He (Jesus) did get up for you and everyone else who has come into the world since His Resurrection. But the story doesn't end there. He's coming back one day to claim His own. Will He even know you, much less claim you or anyone else who puts a mere man in the place that He is supposed to occupy in our hearts? Your bishop is leading you to himself, not Jesus and that, apparently is good enough for you to rejoice about.
HOP4LYFE

New York, NY

#4627 Apr 2, 2013
hello all
Gee-Tee

Brooklyn, NY

#4628 Apr 2, 2013
The purpose of the Church is to worship God (Luke 4:8; John 4:23; Rev. 4:10), Study His Word (2 Tim. 2:15; 1 Cor. 4:6), Pray (Acts 2:42), Love one another (John 13:35; Phil. 1:1-4), Help each other (Gal. 6:2), Partake of Baptism and the Lord's supper (Luke 22:19-20), To learn how to live as Godly people (Titus 2:11-12), and to be equipped to Evangelize the World (Eph. 4:12; Matt. 28:18-20).

"When Christ walked the earth, He left no doubt as to what His Church should do and would do. He built it and said it would exist until His return (Matthew 16:18). But what was the role of that Church?

Jesus Himself gave the answer. Notice what He was doing when He began His Ministry. Jesus came to Galilee, preaching the gospel of the kingdom of God, and saying,'The time is fulfilled, and the kingdom of God is at hand. Repent, and believe in the gospel'" (Mark 1:14–15). Jesus was announcing the good news of His kingdom, and was Preaching Repentance, Belief in the Gospel, and Conversion.

Does your church do what Christ was doing? It should! Does it involve you in the work of Preaching the Gospel of the Kingdom of God? Are you experiencing true Repentance and Conversion? If not, why not?
Gee-Tee

Brooklyn, NY

#4629 Apr 2, 2013
What is the reason for paying tithes; what are tithes used for. Since we wont be taking Money with us to Heaven, Whose benefiting from the scarifies of paying them. Is “G Class” and “Puffy’s Club” the same thing? What is that money use for? Does G Class go to the UHOP and Puffy Club goes to Puffy.

Has there been a payroll fund set up to pay the Pastors a Salary base on today’s cost of living, with Health Benefits, Death Benefits, and Pensions. Do they pay into Social Security for its workers?

Do the UHOP have a Business Board, or is Puffy and Dee the only ones that knows all the ends and out of the Money collected. How many people are Signers on the UHOP checks? Is there a Board of Directors or Trustees over seeing the spending?

These are questions you should be asking. You pay all these requirements that are put on you by Man. Yet Puffy is the only one Benefiting.

Where is your money going? You keep giving and giving and giving and yet you are experiencing the same sickness and hardships as the world. The burdens some of you are bearing are greater then mine.

I can do things you can only dream of doing. Don’t you think you need to make a change? Giving Puffy has given you a false sense of happiness. You have not been shielded from anything the world has thrown at you. Giving is not changing your life, because you are giving for all the wrong reasons.

There are 137 UHOP Churches coast to coast, with members giving in everyone of them and you think your Church should evict members from their homes.
How can you justify this constant giving with no thought of receiving any thing until your Dead. People, please wake up………..Hear MY VOICE, ASK QUESTIONS.
Hebrewsunite

Everett, WA

#4631 Apr 3, 2013
Spunky wrote:
<quoted text>
I am truly enjoying your posts as well as Eyes on Christ and Gee Tee.. Always keeping it authentic.
I second that,“One man leadership”, your posts are as iconic as they are interesting, to say the least. Wow!!! Shaluwm and May YaHuWaH continue to bless you and yours through YaHu’sha ha Mashiyah, all in the immutable power of the Ruach ha Qodesh.

Location hidden

#4632 Apr 3, 2013
Spunky wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks, the bible says study to show yourself approved. Approved for what. To defend your knowledge against fools. Remember daddy grace challenged preachers in his day because he knew he was right. Again, i say before he was drunk in self prAise. Daddy grace was the modern day Saul. And he couldn't be refuted. I'm challenging hop members to prove me wrong and I will shut up and pick my horn up and start playing three cheers for daddy grace. And anything else they want up play. This thing is real.

Location hidden

#4633 Apr 3, 2013
Tithes is what the Catholic Church started to finance the building of churches in the early fifth century. Grace brought that over from his days of practicing Catholicism.

Tithes are used for (the up build of the kingdom. Lol. Sound familiar.). Only the bishop is in control of tithes. And of course the countless pastors and secretaries and banking committees who steal it from him.

Truthfully speaking tithes is suppose to be ten percent of what you deem as your best. That does not mean money. And you only were to pay tithes one time. Only the thiefs and the bishops benefit from you paying tithes. Just like in all other churches.

G class and tithes and puffy club is all the same pot. The money is used to finance the lifestyle of the bailey family and lady d and her confidants. Also they have to make payments to higher ups In the IRS to keep some of them out of jail.

All old money from Madison to grace has been frozen. Bailey is working off of new money and he has a lot of debt And that is why he is working the members fingers to the bone. He must keep up with his payments to the IRS.

There is no such thing of money goes to the hop. If I have control of it sole control of it. Then it's all mine.

Madison tried to set up a fund for the pastors and lady d killed it. And Bailey concurred with lady d.

Remember the 501c3 cAme about under McCollough. And he used flunkies to put on the board. Every since Madison the board was revamped with people that were already wealthy in the hop. And now the bishop has to keep the board greased to continue to do what he likes. And yes dee is one of the board members. Remember they only need four board members and Bailey is one as well.

Gee-Tee wrote:
What is the reason for paying tithes; what are tithes used for. Since we wont be taking Money with us to Heaven, Whose benefiting from the scarifies of paying them. Is “G Class” and “Puffy’s Club” the same thing? What is that money use for? Does G Class go to the UHOP and Puffy Club goes to Puffy.
Has there been a payroll fund set up to pay the Pastors a Salary base on today’s cost of living, with Health Benefits, Death Benefits, and Pensions. Do they pay into Social Security for its workers?
Do the UHOP have a Business Board, or is Puffy and Dee the only ones that knows all the ends and out of the Money collected. How many people are Signers on the UHOP checks? Is there a Board of Directors or Trustees over seeing the spending?
These are questions you should be asking. You pay all these requirements that are put on you by Man. Yet Puffy is the only one Benefiting.
Where is your money going? You keep giving and giving and giving and yet you are experiencing the same sickness and hardships as the world. The burdens some of you are bearing are greater then mine.
I can do things you can only dream of doing. Don’t you think you need to make a change? Giving Puffy has given you a false sense of happiness. You have not been shielded from anything the world has thrown at you. Giving is not changing your life, because you are giving for all the wrong reasons.
There are 137 UHOP Churches coast to coast, with members giving in everyone of them and you think your Church should evict members from their homes.
How can you justify this constant giving with no thought of receiving any thing until your Dead. People, please wake up………..Hear MY VOICE, ASK QUESTIONS.

Location hidden

#4634 Apr 3, 2013
What's wrong? Do you see differently? Show me what you see?
SMH---Literally wrote:
Wow

United States

#4635 Apr 3, 2013
Wow!
Gee-Tee

Brooklyn, NY

#4636 Apr 3, 2013
SMH---Literally wrote:
Let someone Pray for me that can get a Prayer through. It’s obvious your prayers for yourself are not being answered. Try praying to Jesus instead of Puffy.

Instead of trying to dispute every thing we say, do the Math. Start counting the monies that’s being collected. Keep your own records, check behind them.

If the only things being purchase is Luxury Housing you can’t afford, it’s something wrong with that picture. Why take your HARD EARNED money and make life beautiful for someone else.

The biggest things you all should do, is make them accountable for their actions. Do you really think God want you to be Stuck on Stupid all your life.

When you go to buy something, you don’t question the price. How can you continue to pay for things without reason?

This board was created for a reason, not the one you UHOP members intended. God works in Mysterious ways. We are here to help each other, not hinder. There is nothing we have said that is wrong. Use your two ears and close your one mouth. Hear what we are saying.
Gee-Tee

Brooklyn, NY

#4637 Apr 3, 2013
Tithes is what the Catholic Church started to finance the building of churches in the early fifth century. Grace brought that over from his days of practicing Catholicism.
Tithes are used for (the up build of the kingdom. Lol. Sound familiar.). Only the bishop is in control of tithes. And of course the countless pastors and secretaries and banking committees who steal it from him.
Thanks for breaking it down for them. Some of them think I dislike the UHOP. I dislike the UHOP Practices. Black people have been exploited enough by so many others. But to have your own do the same is horrible. We are in the lead when it comes to keeping each other down. Will we ever thank God for making us Black.
SMH---Literally

Alexandria, VA

#4638 Apr 3, 2013
I've said enough...Im done with you people. I'll keep my opinion to myself, something that you guys need to practice.@ Gee-Tee, you dont know me or whether or not my prayers are being answered so mind your business. I dont know how you always end up talking so much....geesh!
puzzled

Temple Hills, MD

#4639 Apr 3, 2013
SMH---Literally wrote:
I've said enough...Im done with you people. I'll keep my opinion to myself, something that you guys need to practice.@ Gee-Tee, you dont know me or whether or not my prayers are being answered so mind your business. I dont know how you always end up talking so much....geesh!
I Thought you were "DONE" before... I don't understand why you keep coming back. Nobody's going to stop WRITING, so I guess your only answer to this puzzle is to stop READING! How many times are you going to be "DONE"???....." geesh!"

Location hidden

#4640 Apr 3, 2013
Gee-Tee wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for breaking it down for them. Some of them think I dislike the UHOP. I dislike the UHOP Practices. Black people have been exploited enough by so many others. But to have your own do the same is horrible. We are in the lead when it comes to keeping each other down. Will we ever thank God for making us Black.
I totally agree with you. I dislike the hop practices as well because it benefit no one but Clarence.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 13 min pusherman_ 559,585
Vatican signals new tone on US nuns 3 hr Raymond F Rice 2
Pope plays key role in Cuba-US policy shift 4 hr Doc Proper 12
What Divides Catholics and Protestants? (Apr '08) 23 hr kent 83,899
The Roman Catholic church: Chronicle of a papac... Dec 18 Stephany McDowell 1
Dogs go to heaven, Pope Francis says Dec 17 cooldude 5
Pope to meet victims of Philippines' Haiyan storm Dec 14 ELIAS IBARRA 4
More from around the web