United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's body in Charlot...

Full story: www.topix.net

The body of Bishop S.C. 'Sweet Daddy' Madison -- only the third leader in the 89-year-history of the United House of Prayer for All People -- will lie in state Thursday night at the denomination's palatial N.C. ...

Comments (Page 227)

Showing posts 4,521 - 4,540 of7,652
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Gee-Tee

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

SMH---Literally wrote:
First off Cultastic, I don't know why you feel the comment of "lifeless", was not meant for previous UHOP members, it was meant for Gee-Tee, who he/she is,
Iíve had the opportunity to speak too a lot of UHOP members as well as my UHOP Family members. Whatís so sad is they all feel the same way you do, no compassion. Yet uses the word love so freely, Love means ďNever Ever having too Say youíre SorryĒ. Your meaning of going to Church has truly been lost.

Iíve been calling the UHOP a Night Club without a Liquor License for years. And every time one of you post, just proves me right.

Church is supposed to be in your Heart. How can your Heart be so cold? Your Members live and breathe on each others down fall. If you see hate in me is really what you see in your self. I would feel the same way for you if you were sat out doors. And would be willing to help you anyway I can. But I helped one UHOP member with finances and they took my Money and gave it to Puffy. Now I help them help themselves. Because Puffy donít need my Money, or yours, He has enough, what about your needs.

I live well like Puffy; without all the free labor, the only difference is I worked for my lavish life style. I scammed no one. So my high living is well deserved. My blessings come from the Lord because I give without any thought of receiving. What about you, what have you done for someone other then Puffy lately. Why donít you want more for your life?

By the way, Iím a previous UHOP Member, who Thanks God everyday for releasing me from that bondage.
Cultastic

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

SMH---Literally wrote:
First off Cultastic, I don't know why you feel the comment of "lifeless", was not meant for previous UHOP members, it was meant for Gee-Tee, who he/she is, but you felt a need to respond to this "young" person, so you say. And who said my feelings were involved because if I was mad or upset you would know. I dont have to come at you on this discussion board, I would go straight to the source. Anyway, I express my desire to stay with the HOP like you express your feelings of me leaving because we are "UNEDUCATED". how about you educate yourself on how to mind yours and not others because the comments are lame. HOP members get spam while all you othes get props. You are out on a mission and thats so sad that you would really sit there and criticize what someone else is doing. You did it so be done with the negativety because you're unsure of what you really want to do.:)....
My dear sister you get "spam" because your comments most times always say the same exact thing. How many different ways can you say shut up and mind your business? I addressed the rude comment that the sister made about us not helping displaced UHOP members and not one UHOP member responded. We were given scripture about giving in secret and again no response from a member. To correct you I referred to those who refuse the truth as UNLEARNED. I make that claim because time and time again my UHOP brothers and sisters refuse to listen to any logic and reason. In the mean time you fellowship with folks that are struggling with day to day issues from everything like relationships to finances. Every time you are presented with information that makes you have to take a critical look at the traditions and practices of the UHOP you get defensive. That is why I said set your feelings aside and read/listen objectively. To clarify for you sister by feelings I'm talking about your unconditional love and/or emotional devotion to the UHOP. When I say you I'm referring to all my UHOP sisters and brothers in that context. The only response is always mind your business and don't worry about what we do.

In case you hadn't noticed this is a group discussion. I'm quite sure you will not come directly to me face to face with a reasonable discussion about the UHOP so no need to make that trumped up claims. Before you go all holy ghost gangster on me I'm not saying you're "afraid", I just know that you're not prepared to participate in a discussion of truth that will show contradictions between the Daddy doctrines and the scripture. This circular sarcastic argument can be ended now.

AGAPE
SMH---Literally

Alexandria, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

@ Cultastic, and yet again everything that we say gets twisted around.... you got it, you do what you do and I'll continue my journey with the HOP, since I'm "afraid" to face the truth. You guys are rediculous. LOL!!! And Gee-Tee all tha name calling about a night club and Puffy, really... grow up. One question for you Cultastic, would you still be a member if Daddy Madison was here because that seems to be the time when you went South....
Cultastic

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

SMH---Literally wrote:
@ Cultastic, and yet again everything that we say gets twisted around.... you got it, you do what you do and I'll continue my journey with the HOP, since I'm "afraid" to face the truth. You guys are rediculous. LOL!!! And Gee-Tee all tha name calling about a night club and Puffy, really... grow up. One question for you Cultastic, would you still be a member if Daddy Madison was here because that seems to be the time when you went South....
Well we can clarify anything that was twisted. I didn't say you were afraid to face the truth. I specifically said I doubt you'd be willing to talk to me face to face regarding the truth.

To be quite honest with you my concerns about the UHOP started under Bishop Madison. People have this misconception that my issues are with the current Bishop. While there are some glaring problems with Bishop Bailey he is not the reason behind my disdain for the UHOP. If you take a look from the outside at the UHOP doctrine as a whole all four Bishop's taught the same thing.

Just take a look at this contradiction. Bishop Grace stated that the Bishop could be removed if he was incompetent as it was written in the By-Laws. I'm sure we both agree that towards the end Bishop Madison was barely lucid. If GOD be involved in the UHOP why allow his representative to serve in a capacity where he was really unable to do the job. It doesn't make sense. How does one possess the power to heal when he can not heal himself? Some things that are taught in the UHOP just do not make sense. Bishop Grace required that the maids/water girls be virgins while he engaged in sexual immorality on many levels, with the underage maids I might add (proven fact). How is that possible of GOD's infallible mouth piece?

I based my beliefs on the information that was available to me. As I continue to do independent research I realize now that the repetition of lies became truth for me. Now that I've answered your question openly please return the favor. Do you think it's possible that any of the Daddys were ever dishonest at any time? If your answer is yes why would GOD allow HIS man servant to misrepresent the truth in HIS word?

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

I totally agree with cultastic. Let me ask a question is there a such thing as a man servant and If so what man is perfect. Yet who deems you are a man of God. Is it yourself. Or is it an election. Religion is bs. That's my opinion. There is a God but it ain't what has been taught.
Who can explain the Mexican Jesus in the hop.
The bishops aren't great enough to have an actual picture of Jesus? I don't get how he was justified to be hung up. I get the no one knows what Jesus look like. I know that's what hop members will say. But how can we find pictures of Alexander the Great who lived close to 400 year before Christ and can also find pictures of St. Benedict who lived 70 years after Christ. He was suppose to be theist popular person at that time. And no pictures. Come on.
Cultastic wrote:
<quoted text>
Well we can clarify anything that was twisted. I didn't say you were afraid to face the truth. I specifically said I doubt you'd be willing to talk to me face to face regarding the truth.
To be quite honest with you my concerns about the UHOP started under Bishop Madison. People have this misconception that my issues are with the current Bishop. While there are some glaring problems with Bishop Bailey he is not the reason behind my disdain for the UHOP. If you take a look from the outside at the UHOP doctrine as a whole all four Bishop's taught the same thing.
Just take a look at this contradiction. Bishop Grace stated that the Bishop could be removed if he was incompetent as it was written in the By-Laws. I'm sure we both agree that towards the end Bishop Madison was barely lucid. If GOD be involved in the UHOP why allow his representative to serve in a capacity where he was really unable to do the job. It doesn't make sense. How does one possess the power to heal when he can not heal himself? Some things that are taught in the UHOP just do not make sense. Bishop Grace required that the maids/water girls be virgins while he engaged in sexual immorality on many levels, with the underage maids I might add (proven fact). How is that possible of GOD's infallible mouth piece?
I based my beliefs on the information that was available to me. As I continue to do independent research I realize now that the repetition of lies became truth for me. Now that I've answered your question openly please return the favor. Do you think it's possible that any of the Daddys were ever dishonest at any time? If your answer is yes why would GOD allow HIS man servant to misrepresent the truth in HIS word?
Silver and Gold

Raleigh, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

Cultastic wrote:
<quoted text>
According to the scriptures many people believe that Apostle Paul suffered from headaches. God allowed this and Apostle Paul accepted it and I believe he suffered from it all of his life. You also stated that the House of Prayer members keep making the same statements to defend the organization, but so do you and the others who speak against us. Everyone is saying the same thing over and over. So you have your beliefs and we have ours and we are entitled to our religious beliefs and you nor anyone else has to agree. The Hop has been called many foul names by you and others who claim to love us. Where is the love? You attract more bees with honey. But it really doesn't matter how sweet or how sour your statments are about the HOP cause we will continue on anyway.

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

Silver and gold tell me what is it do you believe in. If someone say to you you don't believe... What exactly is it u don't believe or do believe.
Silver and Gold wrote:
<quoted text>According to the scriptures many people believe that Apostle Paul suffered from headaches. God allowed this and Apostle Paul accepted it and I believe he suffered from it all of his life. You also stated that the House of Prayer members keep making the same statements to defend the organization, but so do you and the others who speak against us. Everyone is saying the same thing over and over. So you have your beliefs and we have ours and we are entitled to our religious beliefs and you nor anyone else has to agree. The Hop has been called many foul names by you and others who claim to love us. Where is the love? You attract more bees with honey. But it really doesn't matter how sweet or how sour your statments are about the HOP cause we will continue on anyway.
Gee-Tee

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

SMH---Literally wrote:
I use this board to educate you members about the UHOP as well as whatís going on in the world. You seem to think shouting and giving money is a sure way to make it to Heaven. You should try living here on earth first. I want you to enjoy life as well as Church. You think you are living, you just exist. No one is teaching you how to live on earth. Church has become a burden, with so many demands. You have young Pastors experiencing Strokes, Heart Attacks, and many other Illnesses. Itís the stress of all the demands.

Do you really think you should die to be able to enjoy. Death is final with no second chance. Donít live to die, itís a sure thing you will die. Thatís Gods plan ďAs sure as you are born, you will die. Live life in itís fullest so that when you die, we can say well done. Stop taking everything I say personal. Itís not to harm you, but to make you aware.

You go to school to learn how to read. Now learn how to think for your self. Why spend your whole life taking orders, Give some. I want everyone to have and enjoy life like me. I didnít always think like this. My first lesson was to learn to listen. Do the best you can with what you have.

But if you continue going down this spiral stair case following Puffy, youíre sure too miss out on what God has in stored for you. Pleasing Man was Eveís job, not every one else.
Try Jesus

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Judged:

Silver and Gold wrote:
<quoted text>According to the scriptures many people believe that Apostle Paul suffered from headaches. God allowed this and Apostle Paul accepted it and I believe he suffered from it all of his life. You also stated that the House of Prayer members keep making the same statements to defend the organization, but so do you and the others who speak against us. Everyone is saying the same thing over and over. So you have your beliefs and we have ours and we are entitled to our religious beliefs and you nor anyone else has to agree. The Hop has been called many foul names by you and others who claim to love us. Where is the love? You attract more bees with honey. But it really doesn't matter how sweet or how sour your statments are about the HOP cause we will continue on anyway.
What I can not understand is that Daddy Bailey told the members of the UHOP to stay off the Internet. Now since a few of the members believe he is sent by God, why don't you members do what he say and stay off this page? The reason you can't is because deep down inside you know something is wrong in the UHOP. It just didn't start with Bailey and with God's power the truth is going to come out. It's sad when a church will destroy families, when raped girls are made to look like liars, when people can't pay there bills because they put there bill money on G-class, when members will cover up a fact that a Bishop is ill and unable to perform the duties of a bishop, the fact that you can travel convocation and get all the sex you want, and the fact that that people have no voice in the church affairs. Yes God needs to come by here...
Silver and Gold

Raleigh, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Judged:

Try Jesus wrote:
<quoted text> What I can not understand is that Daddy Bailey told the members of the UHOP to stay off the Internet. Now since a few of the members believe he is sent by God, why don't you members do what he say and stay off this page? The reason you can't is because deep down inside you know something is wrong in the UHOP. It just didn't start with Bailey and with God's power the truth is going to come out. It's sad when a church will destroy families, when raped girls are made to look like liars, when people can't pay there bills because they put there bill money on G-class, when members will cover up a fact that a Bishop is ill and unable to perform the duties of a bishop, the fact that you can travel convocation and get all the sex you want, and the fact that that people have no voice in the church affairs. Yes God needs to come by here...
Correction - he did not say stay off of the internet.
Silver and Gold

Raleigh, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Judged:

One man leadership wrote:
Silver and gold tell me what is it do you believe in. If someone say to you you don't believe... What exactly is it u don't believe or do believe. <quoted text>
I will not debate with anyone about the HOP it has been debated enough here on this site and like I said everyone keeps saying the same thing over and over.
Cultastic

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Judged:

Silver and Gold wrote:
<quoted text>Correction - he did not say stay off of the internet.
Greetings brother I judged your post "I AGREE". He didn't say stay off of the internet but he said stay off of Facebook and his predecessor Bishop Madison in his alzheimer's years wrote a full letter about staying off of My Space. By the way it's important to note that neither one of them were computer savvy. In fact Bishop Bailey in his sermon about Facebook stumbled over the name of the site. Now let's be logical dearest brother. GOD allegedly gives this man full wisdom yet he had no clue what he was talking about. That would lead us to conclude that he needed an assistant to navigate the site to help him "watch over" his flock. Of course you'll argue that he did it to help save and protect his flock from evil satan worshipers like me and Gee-Tee (insert sarcasm).

I counter that argument and contend that he wants to limit access to any outside information (i.e. the truth) that his rapidly dwindling young people demographic has access too. To be blunt he does not want you to have access to the unmitigated truth. I say all the time don't take my word research for yourself. In contrast just like you challenge the information that myself and others present, do the same with brother Daddy. Hold him accountable to his claims to be able to let folks in heaven. Who has returned to confirm that any of the Daddy's have/had power over the decision in the after life? This is not rocket science dear brother.

The sister Gee-Tee dropped knowledge that you ignored. Why would GOD want us to be subservient to a rich Bishop who barely has to preach (earn his paycheck) while we struggle to feed our families? Honestly the biggest problem is not him or anybody else that sits in the seat; it's US. He is only able to do what we allow him to do. He is only as powerful as our ignorance to the truth; a truth that is readily available to ALL that seek it.

Here's something for you to ponder. If I'm incorrect in my facts and my thoughts then I challenge you to come and rescue me dear brother and save me from destruction. However, if you can't disprove what I'm saying you should take a hard look at what you believe.

AGAPE
Organized Religion

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Judged:

If HOP members know what's good for them, they better get off this page before Big Pimping Daddy Bailey find out and pull another Savannah GA on you as he did last night. Take your dollar grab you by your collar and slap you in the face, then walk off like you are dirt beneath his shoe.

Can't wait to read the reasoning for this behavior. Oh, let me start it off....

"Daddy is trying to teach us discipline and respect. The bible says spare the rod spoil the child." NEXT
Gee-Tee

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Judged:

Organized Religion wrote:
If HOP members know what's good for them, they better get off this page before Big Pimping Daddy Bailey find out and pull another Savannah GA on you as he did last night. Take your dollar grab you by your collar and slap you in the face, then walk off like you are dirt beneath his shoe.
"Daddy is trying to teach us discipline and respect. The bible says spare the rod spoil the child." NEXT
They're all on kool-aid, except this batch doesn't kill, it just zaps the brain cells
Anonymous

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Judged:

Hello All
Cultastic

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Judged:

Silver and Gold wrote:
<quoted text>I will not debate with anyone about the HOP it has been debated enough here on this site and like I said everyone keeps saying the same thing over and over.
On the contrary you can only see the debate from your one-sided Daddy UHOP per view of the matter at hand. I would argue that it is likely that your limited experience with life outside of the UHOP does not allow you to objectively listen to the other side of the coin. Remember I too was a UHOP member and WE did not read. Why should anyone be convinced that you're actually reading the content of the site? Just my thoughts
Cultastic

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Judged:

Organized Religion wrote:
Wait please tell me this is not true LOL.... That is hilarious, however, I wouldn't be surprised if it actually happened.
Beloved

Chesapeake, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Judged:

I do not post often, but do read, and would like to comment.

First of all, let our words in our posts always be seasoned with grace, whatever ďsideĒ we are on. Inflaming language and name calling only hurts and alienates.
Rom 14:19 Let us therefore follow after the things which make for peace, and things wherewith one may edify another.

Secondly, ignoring or justifying (or even worse, accusing members of lying that share they have encountered) sexually molestation in the House of Prayer by bishops or clergy, is incomprehensible to me.

Arguments as ďIt happens in a lot of churchesĒ may be true, but does that clear us? When we stand before the throne of God, will we say the same, that others sinned just like us, and will that save us from hell? No, only repentance will.
Saying these things happened long ago, were before our time, or we donít know about them (letís research then), will not clear us either.
Another reason given to justify the behavior of the bishops is that ďThey were weak.Ē They were only human. Will we use the same justification for the sexual offenders that are arrested on a daily basis, and have them go free. No, they serve time and will have to be registered by law for the rest of their lives. And that is the worldís law! How much more will God surely not hold innocent those who do this in His house. How can Godís blessing rest on a place where these and other things took place. These things have to be acknowledged, brought to light and repented of.

Please, read with me the following Scripture, spoken to Jeremiah. About Godís House and Godís People.

Jer 7:1-15 "The word that came to Jeremiah from the LORD, saying,
Stand in the gate of the LORD'S house, and proclaim there this word, and say, Hear the word of the LORD, all ye of Judah, that enter in at these gates to worship the LORD.
Thus saith the LORD of hosts, the God of Israel,
Amend your ways and your doings, and I will cause you to dwell in this place.
Trust ye not in lying words, saying, The temple of the LORD, The temple of the LORD, The temple of the LORD, are these.
For if ye throughly amend your ways and your doings; if ye throughly execute judgment between a man and his neighbour;
If ye oppress not the stranger, the fatherless, and the widow, and shed not innocent blood in this place, neither walk after other gods to your hurt:
Then will I cause you to dwell in this place, in the land that I gave to your fathers, for ever and ever.
Behold, ye trust in lying words, that cannot profit.
Will ye steal, murder, and commit adultery, and swear falsely, and burn incense unto Baal, and walk after other gods whom ye know not;
And come and stand before me in this house, which is called by my name, and say, We are delivered to do all these abominations?
Is this house, which is called by my name, become a den of robbers in your eyes? Behold, even I have seen it, saith the LORD.
But go ye now unto my place which was in Shiloh, where I set my name at the first, and see what I did to it for the wickedness of my people Israel.
And now, because ye have done all these works, saith the LORD, and I spake unto you, rising up early and speaking, but ye heard not; and I called you, but ye answered not;
Therefore will I do unto this house, which is called by my name, wherein ye trust, and unto the place which I gave to you and to your fathers, as I have done to Shiloh."

We cannot ignore this. God destroyed His House in Shiloh, and tells Jeremiah He will do it again here. Do we think He would not do this to the House of Prayer (or any other church that practices unrighteousness)? Any unrighteousness done in Godís House (even in order to be able to give money to the House of God), lying, stealing, cheating others, not honoring our neighbor or our neighborís wife and family, or give credit and worship that only belongs to God, incurs Godís wrath, and we are a part of it.
Beloved

Chesapeake, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Judged:

PS. Gee-Tee, and others, I am truly very sorry for the sexual abuse that happened to you. And Cultastic, my condolences for the passing of your mother.
Organized Religion

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Judged:

Cultastic wrote:
<quoted text>
Wait please tell me this is not true LOL.... That is hilarious, however, I wouldn't be surprised if it actually happened.
Yep, it's true and you would probably know the person he slapped

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 4,521 - 4,540 of7,652
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••