United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's body in Charlot...

Full story: www.topix.net

The body of Bishop S.C. 'Sweet Daddy' Madison -- only the third leader in the 89-year-history of the United House of Prayer for All People -- will lie in state Thursday night at the denomination's palatial N.C. ...

Comments (Page 225)

Showing posts 4,481 - 4,500 of8,100
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
TSB

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

Enjoy..
The Seal Breakers (feat.Kenny Carr)- "When I See the Blood" - YouTube http://m.youtube.com/watch...
BigTiny

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

TSB wrote:
Enjoy..
The Seal Breakers (feat.Kenny Carr)- "When I See the Blood" - YouTube http://m.youtube.com/watch...
.... Lol nice plug!!
BigTiny

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

Cultastic wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you very much....
... Smh yo man! I think its effed up that ANYONE would even speak of your mothers death.... What a loser!!!! How in the name could ANYONE go there man... Fighting words man!!!! Yall ninjas are tripping big time! They need to shut this blog down man!!! Somebodies mother??? What kind of monster man,???? Thats his mother man... Im sick to my stomach man.... Lord god!!! You better than me Mr. Cultastic!!!! I would have invited that dummy to fight real talk! And IF! My lord IF they dont like what I say! Ohhhhhh Lord my goodness!!! Let the ass kickin' begin!
Cultastic

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

BigTiny wrote:
<quoted text>... Smh yo man! I think its effed up that ANYONE would even speak of your mothers death.... What a loser!!!! How in the name could ANYONE go there man... Fighting words man!!!! Yall ninjas are tripping big time! They need to shut this blog down man!!! Somebodies mother??? What kind of monster man,???? Thats his mother man... Im sick to my stomach man.... Lord god!!! You better than me Mr. Cultastic!!!! I would have invited that dummy to fight real talk! And IF! My lord IF they dont like what I say! Ohhhhhh Lord my goodness!!! Let the ass kickin' begin!
LOL Big Tiny this gave me a much needed laugh this morning. I actually feel sorry for the brother. Trust me he knows better. That was just his weak attempt at offending me to get me to stop discussing his organization. The UHOP has been bullying people in one way or another for decades to deter them from speaking the truth. Unfortunately, that fear is starting to fade. I am extremely patient and taking the time to engage some of their ignorance just confirms the truth about the UHOP.

Progression is slow but I do believe that as time moves on more people are starting to re-think this entire UHOP lifestyle. Everything they do is predicated on the same UHOP mindset from relationships to religion. Brother Believer only spoke and acted like his "Daddy" with his responses to me. When all else fails and you can't defend the UHOP you just come out swinging everything but the kitchen sink LOL. I stand corrected because most of them would swing that too to defend the UHOP if they could lift it.

Notice he quickly retreated once he knew he was making a donkey of himself. No worries he'll be back in a few months or so to entertain everyone. He's like that crazy uncle that makes everyone cringe when he shows up at family functions but you still have to love him because he's family.
SMH---Literally

Alexandria, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

After reading all of this stuff....to all the non believers of the UHOP, so what should we UHOP members consider????
Hebrewsunite

Bothell, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Judged:

SMH---Literally wrote:
After reading all of this stuff....to all the non believers of the UHOP, so what should we UHOP members consider????
Are you serious?

Other than leaving which is totally your choice. You can choose to educate yourself and your loved ones using all of the existing tech available. You can become proficient in using more accurate Scripture in context when reviewing HOP signature verses in Scripture. You can hold your clergy to task when they present to you clichťí HOP statements coined into canned statements w little or/no accurate scripture to support these canned statements. You are obligated per scripture Gal. 6:1 to correct anyone including HOP clergy in a ruach of meekness. You have read enough information on this post to know more about the HOP, from more views than you have ever seen before. You have interacted w/insiders and outsiders of the HOP to get a good view of what the HOP looks like to everyday people. If I were you, I would start at Sunday school; volunteer to teach the youth predicated on your own study and the information you have gathered in a plethora of environments, including here on this board. Keep in mind Yahusha did not change all of YisíraíAl. so do not expect a mass Exodus from conventional HOP trains of thought. But press on; it will be enlightening, rewarding, thrilling, educational, revealing, even entertaining and controversial at times. Go 4 it. What do you have to loose?

I do bid you Alíahyimís speed and clarity.

My prayers are with you my friend.

Shaluwm-
Gee-Tee

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Judged:

SMH---Literally wrote:
Run like Hell.

Seriously I am Not telling you too leave, Iím telling you to be more mindful of the things going on around you. Make these so call Men of God accountable for their actions. Donít let anyone lead you down the path of destruction.

Think for yourself, speak up for your self, question things you donít understand. It seems you all are working on a blind unquestionable faith. This religion is not about God. These men are supposed to be a representative of God. Not play God.

These Men tell you not to question God; however you canít question their action. Where in the Bible does it say these men are supposing to live better then you. We all have the same basic needs, Rent, Clothes, Food, Bills and necessities. And your Bishops has an encourage following them consist of Chauffeurs, Body Guards, Maids, Housekeepers, Cooks.(Two Wives)

The Nation of Islam has a 1500 acres farm in Georgia; they have a Ministry of Agriculture. They grow food they donít even eat. That they are selling for their peopleís survival.

You have UHOP churches all over this country, what are they doing to better the conditions of their people. You pay for everything; you canít even get a free meal.

Puffy tells you what to wear, where to go, what to read. While you get smaller in body size he gets fatter. He wants the members to wear Black and White when heís in town, Why, his wives donít. He said for you go to church every night, he doesnít. What is his G Class number? Does he pay tithes?

What money is he giving, is he matching your 2,000. You give he takes. Youíre afraid too ask question, or say anything for fear of being Ousted. Thatís not a religion thatís a Cult.

Look, All Iím saying is a change has got to come. And as long as UHOP members allow a Man too think for them and never react, who ever you put in that seat will control the Mind God gave to you.

As much money that is given in the UHOP, why is Puffy the only one worry free.

I donít what you too think like me, I just want you too think. Thereís more to life then Puffy and his Rules.
Gee-Tee

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Judged:

Iíve said this before, God created a beautiful world; So many nice places to see. If you give all your money in one place how will you ever experience Gods creations.

No one has ever came back and told you how sweet Heaven is. Why not enjoy some of Heaven here on earth. The earth God has put us on as a test.

When I die, I want you to say well done. The bad things that happen in my life made me stronger, Made me want to push for greatness. Life is what we make it. Donít let other people live your life for you. Learn to believe in your self before itís too late.

In other words, enjoy the life God gave you, not the life Puffy commands you. Why would God go through Puffy to tell you what he wants? Second hand gossip always gets twisted.

If God can speak to Puffy, he can speak to you.
Hebrewsunite

Bothell, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Judged:

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Here is one more instance bias, and of the HOP leadership (Baileyís) decision to dismantle the Philly band last year, which draws a concern of inconsistency w/the Bishops mandates. This HOP band is definitely HOPPINí and using the usual HOP hookÖ The Bands, which are doing their thing. As you see these guys are in NY and taking in $$$ for their sounds. Some one please educate me on the difference of playing in a parade in public and getting paid for itÖ And these guys on the streets of NY doing the same thing? Getting paid for it? I understand the NY band is panhandling was the Philly band doing this for a donation too?
I Just Want To Live Right

Hampton, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Judged:

Once again... The HOP has put a family out on the street and put ALL of their belongs out on the side walk. The sad part is... the word is they weren't behing on rent. They put them out over late fees. Who does this to GOD's people ? Yes... we're ALL His people. I'm sure another excuse will be made on HOP's behalf. This is Extremely sad. It you don't believe me... its posted on facebook. It was done in DC. Wow
I Just Want To Live Right

Hampton, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

*** Excuse the Typos
Eyes on Christ

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Judged:

Hebrewsunite wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you serious?
Other than leaving which is totally your choice. You can choose to educate yourself and your loved ones using all of the existing tech available. You can become proficient in using more accurate Scripture in context when reviewing HOP signature verses in Scripture. You can hold your clergy to task when they present to you clichťí HOP statements coined into canned statements w little or/no accurate scripture to support these canned statements. You are obligated per scripture Gal. 6:1 to correct anyone including HOP clergy in a ruach of meekness. You have read enough information on this post to know more about the HOP, from more views than you have ever seen before. You have interacted w/insiders and outsiders of the HOP to get a good view of what the HOP looks like to everyday people. If I were you, I would start at Sunday school; volunteer to teach the youth predicated on your own study and the information you have gathered in a plethora of environments, including here on this board. Keep in mind Yahusha did not change all of YisíraíAl. so do not expect a mass Exodus from conventional HOP trains of thought. But press on; it will be enlightening, rewarding, thrilling, educational, revealing, even entertaining and controversial at times. Go 4 it. What do you have to loose?
I do bid you Alíahyimís speed and clarity.
My prayers are with you my friend.
Shaluwm-
Good advice. Being proactive is the key. Many people are afraid to OPENLY support the truth.
Eyes on Christ

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Judged:

I Just Want To Live Right wrote:
Once again... The HOP has put a family out on the street and put ALL of their belongs out on the side walk. The sad part is... the word is they weren't behing on rent. They put them out over late fees. Who does this to GOD's people ? Yes... we're ALL His people. I'm sure another excuse will be made on HOP's behalf. This is Extremely sad. It you don't believe me... its posted on facebook. It was done in DC. Wow
As Im in prayer that this tenant finds immediate relief after discovering this diffucult delemma....

Lets look at this from another realistic perspective for the sake of understanding:

1. All housing management businesses/landlords expect all of their monies in exchange for the goods they provide. Of course, in the housing market, there are regulations to protect. Ultimately,if a business dont receive their money...they will not provide the good. UHOP is running a business!

2. UHOP is not a charitable organization. They do not have a plan for the public today, during nature tragedies, nor a plan for when the world comes to an end. Theres no announced plan.

3. Only charitable businesses, churches, organizations work with people who may encounter financial challenges. This type of business requires a love for Gods will and a determination to follow Jesus examples of how to love people which was merely the last thing He asked of his desciples before His fleshly crucifixion. UHOP is not a charitable organization nor do they teach charity to humans with the exception of the bishop, his wife, and his closest confidant....thats it! Their Pastors have to strategize their income through their members.

4. "Gods people". Not everyone is Gods people because not everyone searches for God. Once an individual seaches after His will, follow it, then they become Gods people. Gods people represent God....the truth. Recall your scriptures.....humans are now born into sin. Sin is not of God. Should you bow to it....thats your god. Bow down to only God, the creator, is a nice start to becoming Gods people.(this is found in the scriptures)
christ had one ball

Duryea, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

and then there's bishop magic wand----who was a money making black pimp with lots of dumb hos in his stable.
Gee-Tee

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Judged:

Hebrewsunite wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =R0eKX63kvFQ
Here is one more instance bias, and of the HOP leadership (Baileyís) decision to dismantle the Philly band last year, which draws a concern of inconsistency w/the Bishops mandates. This HOP band is definitely HOPPINí and using the usual HOP hookÖ The Bands, which are doing their thing. As you see these guys are in NY and taking in $$$ for their sounds. Some one please educate me on the difference of playing in a parade in public and getting paid for itÖ And these guys on the streets of NY doing the same thing? Getting paid for it? I understand the NY band is panhandling was the Philly band doing this for a donation too?
Philly Band was dismantled because they didnít turn over the Money they made from the Parade. If they had given Puffy his share all would have been well.

The person that was evicted comes from a Generation of 6 Families in the UHOP. Her family has been dedicated from the very beginning of Grace Days. Maybe her works were not up to part, but what about her Ancestorís works. Shouldnít their works count for something.
I donít know the real reason for her eviction; however should a church continue to evict members they teach to bring all their earning to Puffy. Most of the members donít know what to do with money. They truly believe they are not entitled to anything, as long as Puffy has everything. Members take their Rent and Bill money and give it to Puffy. Donít you think someone should stop them?
Some of the members are taking monies from the retirement fund to give to Puffy. The strain on giving is so over bearing. You are going to get old if you live long enough. Retirement packages are changing. Jobs are not giving back like they use to. Pay attention to the Rich.
This started out with Grace throwing crumbs out to the people. He develops that mind set for these people. They never believe they deserved more. A Mind is a terrible thing to waste. The UHOP has a lot of wasted minds.
McCollough offered his Pastors housing in each State. The Pastors said they didnít need them. I fault McCollough for not taking the initiatives and giving it to them. He went away shaking his head. He was supposed to take the next step. He was their teacher.
If you keep a child in a lock cage long enough, when the lock is removed they will continue to stay in that cage. The mind set of some of the UHOP members are truly warped. Itís been condition ďDaddyĒ for so long, they canít think for themselves.
Remember I was told ďA House was a Material thing, I didnít need itĒ supposed I had listened to that. I would still be a renter, instead of renting.
Some people has said, we should give this board a rest, well 90 years of brainwashing is going to take a lot of work and I am in it till the end. I will post until I canít post no more. If I touch the mind of one person in the UHOP, my living has not been in vain. No your calling, my calling is to help as many people help themselves.
Hebrewsunite

Bothell, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Judged:

Gee-Tee wrote:
<quoted text>
Philly Band was dismantled because they didnít turn over the Money they made from the Parade. If they had given Puffy his share all would have been well.
The person that was evicted comes from a Generation of 6 Families in the UHOP. Her family has been dedicated from the very beginning of Grace Days. Maybe her works were not up to part, but what about her Ancestorís works. Shouldnít their works count for something.
I donít know the real reason for her eviction; however should a church continue to evict members they teach to bring all their earning to Puffy. Most of the members donít know what to do with money. They truly believe they are not entitled to anything, as long as Puffy has everything. Members take their Rent and Bill money and give it to Puffy. Donít you think someone should stop them?
Some of the members are taking monies from the retirement fund to give to Puffy. The strain on giving is so over bearing. You are going to get old if you live long enough. Retirement packages are changing. Jobs are not giving back like they use to. Pay attention to the Rich.
This started out with Grace throwing crumbs out to the people. He develops that mind set for these people. They never believe they deserved more. A Mind is a terrible thing to waste. The UHOP has a lot of wasted minds.
McCollough offered his Pastors housing in each State. The Pastors said they didnít need them. I fault McCollough for not taking the initiatives and giving it to them. He went away shaking his head. He was supposed to take the next step. He was their teacher.
If you keep a child in a lock cage long enough, when the lock is removed they will continue to stay in that cage. The mind set of some of the UHOP members are truly warped. Itís been condition ďDaddyĒ for so long, they canít think for themselves.
Remember I was told ďA House was a Material thing, I didnít need itĒ supposed I had listened to that. I would still be a renter, instead of renting.
Some people has said, we should give this board a rest, well 90 years of brainwashing is going to take a lot of work and I am in it till the end. I will post until I canít post no more. If I touch the mind of one person in the UHOP, my living has not been in vain. No your calling, my calling is to help as many people help themselves.
Many thanks Gee-Tee,

Maybe I am being overly optimistic, but it is clearly obvious that this type of ponzi~sceme has its days numbered. You are spot on, the baby boomer generation may seriously be some of the last to receive pensions offered by Fortune 500 companies. Many companies are now of the mindset that due to the fluidity of todayís workforce, who they believe are not interested in a lifetime employment scenario, pensions are no longer needed. Which is why they now stress 401kís, which remain with the employee through out their careers, no matter who that individual works for. The 401k plans are for employees as individuals to take responsibility for their own retirement and invest 8-25% of their income in moderate to high risk investment strategies. If one is consumed by the idiosyncratic pressure to give to the bishop and they have little or no value of their own self worth.They won't look out for themselves. Then the HOP will soon experience a short fall in all of their monetary ponzi schemes. The HOP may only have a few years before the baby boomers are in full retirement swing. If they have not put aside adequate resources for their retirement, i.e. medical, dental, prescription, assisted living and the like, then there will be a misery chapter unseen in previous HOP generations. For the baby boomers will have become the patriarchs for the HOP, and many will see the grievous sufferings of those who would now be the elderly. We already know how the HOP treats the elderly. When you canít hear truth, you find that reality is a cruel instructor, who teaches painful lessons in the cold light of day-

Thanks Gee-Tee
Shaluwm-
Gee-Tee

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Judged:

Many Pastors has preached if you donít give Daddy, and it comes a time for the UHOP to help you they wonít. Well if they put people in charge of that project of feeding the people, with the same mind set as the person in charge of their housing they are going to starve anyway.

If God can forgives us, whatís wrong with the Churches? They hold grudges forever, if they donít like you, you can forget it. We donít know whose door we may have to knock on before itís all over. The only time you should look down on someone is to pick them up. No one is teaching Love in the UHOP. Itís Money, Money, Money and more Money. Neither the UHOP nor Puffy needs any more Money, you do. None of Puffyís Children or Family will have anything to worry about, How about you.

They had an Evangelist out the other night. His first plan was for raising more money. If he is an Evangelist shouldnít his plan was to save souls. You see Money is consuming the minds of those that can make a change, yet they wonít. Pick up the Bible, read it, God will lead you in the right path; Man will destroy you with his greed. There is ďNo ChargeĒ to serve God.
Gee-Tee

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Judged:

One of my jobs I had required that I sell the companies products. I had to call customers about late payments. On that late payment contact is when they wanted me to sell. Employees had been doing this for years. They my have, but I never did.

Where was the logic, if they couldnít pay the bill at hand, how were they going to pay additional, I took a stand. We are left in the dark because we donít stand up for our rights.

The UHOP is built up on Generations after Generations. Your Mother and Father sides of family are there. We are looking at Great, Great, Great, Great, Great, and Great grand children.
This world we live in has two sets of rules; one for whites and one for blacks. White people donít like each other but the share information with each other.

They come to each others rescue for the purpose of keeping us from getting it. What ever there reason is its working.

How many of you UHOP members had a good shout this morning. One of your Members is in trouble. She was put out of her home in the cold because of Money. Something man made, not God. Did anyone take a stand? Where will her child sleep? Where is your faith in God? Your faith is in Man only.

Why a plan wasnít develop to help people help themselves. Your members rely on your ďDaddiesĒ for the air they breathe. Where was he, why didnít he come to her rescue?

Do you really think this is right? If you give her back the Monies her Ancestor has given in the 90 years to the UHOP, she would be able to rent to you.

Wake up people; this is just the beginning of Puffy and the UHOP betrayal. Those of you that are doing Puffyís bidding beware. Her father is turning over in his grave; he gave his life to the UHOP.

I keep watching how you UHOP members continue to defend someone that doesnít have compassion for Gods children. You claim God fixed Puffy. Where did Puffy sleep last night? His Member was set out in the cold.

My heart goes out to her and her family.

Do you really think God wants us to mistreat each other?
Gee-Tee

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Judged:

Iíve been posting a lot because I want you UHOP members to wake up. This eviction has touched a nerve. Iím a landlord and would never evict someone in the winter.

Two Sundays ago Puffy came out in DC. About 50 members from M Street, 50 members from Charlotte Mission, 27 members from Anacostia and 11 members from 11th Street gave 2,000 each, thatís 138 members. Thatís 270 thousand Dollars, over Ĺ of a Million Dollars, do the Math.

What amount did Puffy collect from Baltimore that Saturday night? Are you UHOP members that crazy? Canít you count or did Puffy stop you from adding too. Puffy is the best Pimp the UHOP has ever had.
Imagine collecting Ĺ Million in one week end, and all he had to say was,ďGod told me to tell you to give (Baileyís Club)Ē, this is the best ponzi scheme ever.

And you think the UHOP should evict members. You members should be living rent free at these prices.
Cultastic

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Judged:

Gee-Tee wrote:
And you think the UHOP should evict members. You members should be living rent free at these prices.
Gee-Tee you are a true visionary. I personally thank you for taking a stand. There will be those who never understand the purpose of this site. However, please know that your words are not going unheard. Unfortunately, I was around to witness and assist with some of the recent evictions. Below is one of my comments on a Facebook status regarding UHOP evictions in general. The question was asked: "Is it the church's fault that people don't pay their rent?"

I don't think it's a personal issue regarding the "church". Let's just look at it from a perspective of humanity. There are lots of factors and forces unseen that go into the decisions of these evictions. I typically only speak about the things that I know first hand. It's way beyond matters of late rent, penalties, fees, etc. You're correct it's not the church or the property owners fault when tenants don't pay their rent. However, the church/owner should be held responsible for illegal and unethical business practices regarding these matters. This matter is very touchy and we all should stay open minded and be willing to listen objectively without added strife. Also brethren, let us not assume that the evictions were properly carried out or justified before we make it a matter of defending or blaming the church. To be fair tenants are held to the law as a matter of separation of church and state while the landlord is exempt from the same standard because the line of separation is erased when these situations arise.

Let's all come together for effective change to avoid future situations like this instead of bickering about who's to blame. Trust me on all sides there is plenty of blame to go around. Neither the tenants or the landlord is "righter". AGAPE

To my UHOP brothers and sisters why are we not at the point where we consider financial counseling to help out those members in need? Is it possible that we could put resources in place like a truck/storage unit so that we don't just put our BROTHERS and SISTERS in the street? The Bishop checks the G-Class record before he prays for you can't he do the same with these evictions? Please excuse my pun in this matter but I really would like for my people to start thinking.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 4,481 - 4,500 of8,100
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••