United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's body in Charlot...

Full story: www.topix.net

The body of Bishop S.C. 'Sweet Daddy' Madison -- only the third leader in the 89-year-history of the United House of Prayer for All People -- will lie in state Thursday night at the denomination's palatial N.C. ...
Comments
4,461 - 4,480 of 8,121 Comments Last updated 3 hrs ago
Cultastic

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

UHOP_Believer wrote:
<quoted text>
Well if your faith is strong, then your god should answer and deliver your needs so that you have no need to keep praying.
How does this relate to my mother's FAITH that she never lost?

Oh this should get interesting. Too funny bro, you walked into this one. Your mouth works faster than your brain some times. I won't expound but read your statement and think about it. No one had stronger FAITH than my mother. Just going with your logic. Food for thought.
Cultastic

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

I am Free wrote:
<quoted text> Keep it coming My Brother, Although I attended south philly HOP, I grew up with your mother and the whole family and I will cherish the fond memories. Needless to say I was very shocked and sadden by the news of her passing away. Be encourage my brother to know that earth has no sorry that heaven can not heal. Often times the enemy will use these dark days as an opportunity to discourage and dampen your faith however I'm delighted to read that this experience has made you even stronger. I am a witness that everything you have commented or written about the HOP on this blog has been the TRUTH. Be encourage and continue to trust in the words of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ because there is no other way. Agape
Thank you very much....
Hebrewsunite

Bothell, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

UHOP_Believer wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmm. Still don't understand Hebrew and Aramaic do you. That's another topic.
MAN UP. That's what you want. Well let's see if YOU ARE man enough. Tell you what MR. Hebrew. I want you talk about your Mother's faith, if it's different. I want you to describe to the world that the faith that your mother has is evil.
Let's see: Didn't you condemn all HOP members to HELL. That's would include your pupil's mother. For the record: My prayer is to the family and their loss, in addition to that loss, they have to deal with a son who boastfully and with pride and still to do this day with no remorse criticizes his mother's love for an organization that he despises.
@UHOP_ Deceiver

Dumkoff-- if you knew my age you would be embarrassed to talk to me, if you see me in person you would be punked into looking the other way. It must be embarrassing to be you. There are no “Ex-HOP Preachers” they were never preachers to begin with. They are just daddy kiosks; they all preach daddy, and Yahusha never sent them, or you, for that matter. So stop with the weak Hot Wheels nonsense… they.. like your rants, might seem quick and look cool to kids, but they are simply toys like you. Get back in the box with Woody and Buzz, some of us have Minecraft cites to build……You really need to study the team tactics of “Call of Duty 2” you remind me of the Zombies, mindless slow and stupid targets for fun. As for the Paleo/Aramaic exchange, miss this board w/that garbage you pour out. Your so called knowledge is hopelessly useless and you prove it every time you type, and attend the HOP.
UHOP_Believer

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

Cultastic wrote:
<quoted text>
You babbling idiot my father begged her not to go to LA and if she had listened to the GOD in her husband just maybe, just maybe she wouldn’t have suffered. I have a daughter to be born in May, just maybe she’d still be here to at least witness the birth of her grandchild if she had listened to the doctor and not Daddy and all his “FAITHLESS” followers (read between the lines).

In fact you’d be the type of person she spoke about. I’ll end it with one of her quotes.“We need more MEN to stand up so that things can change and get right in the UHOP.” She died praying that weak men like you would stand up for the TRUTH and not compromise just so that everyone feels good. So in that right ironically I guess he was right she never lost her FAITH (read between the lines).
BTW, I know it was beautiful. No need to tell me. I was there.

No I don't need you to be quiet, but I will sure tell you about yourself. You are a man that acts like a little boy. NO true man that respect their parents would denigrate what their mother believed in. I know your mother didn't go to LA expecting to die. She went because she had "faith". A faith that transcends more than the "flesh". She had "faith" in the Creator and HIS Son. And she believed in HIS House.

Your mother did what she loved and wanted to do. You call me weak; I think not. Your mother was STRONG, you're the weak one.

The weak people are you who left but want to come back and who continuously follow the organization using the excuse that i'm trying to save my loved ones. Pleeze. Can't work within GOD's House, so instead of working within, you stand on the outside tossing stones at any and every thing. GOD will never use you.

You speculate that your mother's death could be because of her not listening to " the GOD in your FATHER" or for listening to "Daddy" and "ALL his faithless followers". Those are your words little boy. Everybody has a number and when that number is called, unless it is GOD's will to change, that number can't be delayed. Nobody, no prayer, no Prophet, no man, woman, or child, or prayer can change somebody's number being called unless GOD chooses in HIS infinite wisdom to step in.

You say that you will not let your daughter suffer, which implies that you believe that your's mother's FAITH caused YOU to suffer. SELFISH! I will say again. SELFISH, NO RESPECT, UNGRATEFUL. ALL ABOUT YOU! You and Gee-tee belong w/each other.

I know one thing: YOU are definitely NOT that MAN that your mother was referring to in that quote because YOU don't believe in the UHOP.
SMH---Literally

Alexandria, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

Hebrewsunite wrote:
@SMH---Literally---
The HOP servitude is not about blind faith, it’s about examining a doctrine you are told NOT to question, and you should ask yourself why should I not question this? You should ask why is there such a disdain for questioning the HOP doctrine.
Square one; why did Grace tell HOP folk to stay away from COGIC?
Then you should ask why did Grace disassociate himself from Bishop Mason?
Why did the HOP not try and buy out the COGIC?
Why did not Mason ordain Grace as a minister or a bishop?
We have seen documentation that Grace was married at least 3 times, that he fathered children and had to be taken to court for their monetary support……
This is in diametric opposition to what was taught to Tiymothiyos by brother Shaul in 2 Tim 3:2, Is this because Mason knew this about Grace? I only go back to Grace because he is your foundation, and if the foundation is corrupt and has never been cleaned, then the rest of the structure is doomed to fall. As for the time it’s taking for the HOP collapse the sooner the better, for you all have built a huge scam behind the lies supporting the HOP, which are NOT backed up by scripture, in context, or proved by the reality of your manner of worship. Hence you worship and serve the creature more than the creator Rom. 1:25. I hope for a brilliant revolution in Christianity as a whole, one which will remove it from it’s darkness into the incredible brilliance of YAHUWAH’s plan for mankind. Think hard about your allegiance to something your soul shudders at when you your self, inside yourself, wonder about concerning the shaky practices of the HOP.
I am not arguing I am merely pointing out the obvious……
Shaluwm
You got it....Im Done!!!
UHOP_Believer

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

Hebrewsunite wrote:
<quoted text>
@UHOP_ Deceiver
....some of us have Minecraft cites to build……You really need to study the team tactics of “Call of Duty 2” you remind me of the Zombies, mindless slow and stupid targets for fun. As for the Paleo/Aramaic exchange, miss this board w/that garbage you pour out. Your so called knowledge is hopelessly useless and you prove it every time you type, and attend the HOP.
Punked. i think not. You can't punk somebody nor embarrass someone that has a solid foundation in the Scripture and know who he is.

You were and are ex-preacher, who in reality was NEVER a preacher in the first place.

But you are right, YOU are building "Minecraft cites". Nothing but a game. That's your words "preacher". A true teacher and one sent from GOD doesn't build games(mine craft sites), but he builds and begets people through the Spirit.

As for the Paleo/Aramaic/Hebrew; I know it goes over a lot of peoples head. Nevertheless, it can researched and verified. That's why i called you a faker trying to perpetrate your knowledge of Aramaic/Hebrew. You remember the hybrid word you created that in reality was neither Aramaic nor Hebrew.

I see you've done some studying. I remember in your old posts you referred to the Mashiach as "YAHUSHUA". Now you say "YAHUSHA". Hmmm. I think you have been studying. You must have done some studying of "SHUA". Good Luck!.

Learn the spelling of HIS Name, but also know what it means for that is what is MOST important.
Hebrewsunite

Bothell, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

UHOP_Believer wrote:
<quoted text>

YOU are definitely NOT that MAN that your mother was referring to in that quote because YOU don't believe in the UHOP.
@UHOP_ Deceiver

On the contrary oh airheaded one, it is apparent he is EXACTLY the Man his mother was referring to. YAHUWAH did not create Circe/Churches Ha Shatan did. If you weren’t so lame brained you would know YAHUsha did not call us to believe in any man’s organization, which is all the UHOP is. Wow… jousting with you is almost as much fun as playing my X-Box except I know there is intellect in the box and air in your brain. You know you’re a lousy gamer when you contradict yourself w/in one paragraph of your own diatribe. The Mighty Cultastic, and debonair Gee-Tee, along with the amazing “Eyes on Christ” are incredible people w/obvious impeccable credentials in patience, to even entertain the vomit you spew on this board, they clean it up and educate you at the same time. They medicate you with knowledge, wisdom, and truth, consistantly on this board. You should hope to be like them if you ever grow up.
Hebrewsunite

Bothell, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

UHOP_Believer wrote:
<quoted text>

I see you've done some studying. I remember in your old posts you referred to the Mashiach as "YAHUSHUA". Now you say "YAHUSHA". Hmmm. I think you have been studying. You must have done some studying of "SHUA". Good Luck!.
Learn the spelling of HIS Name, but also know what it means for that is what is MOST important.
@UHOP_ Deceiver

I have no intention of staying on the HOP path pursuant to this truth;

2Ti 3:7 Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth.

Pro 4:18 But the path of the just [is] as the shining light, that shineth more and more unto the perfect day.

I, unlike you, make a constant effort to learn more and more of the ineffable unlimited ability of Yah. I plan to do this forever….

Before you make a fool of yourself again… education is a process... one that is admired by the educated…
And ridiculed by the fool……

Stay on topic for once you look like a rabid squirrel chasing every Bee in the park, foaming at the buck teeth and not realizing even the Bees are above your head.
Wow and whew

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

A lot of energy spent fighting...will any of this bring us closer to God? If we believe there is a God, how would He (whatever you want to call him) want US to act?
Name calling, faith-bashing...love thy neighbor is a basic principle across all faiths. I choose to love despite the differences I see, hear and read.
Show me the love and maybe I'll be convinced about who is right or wrong...sheesh...
Cultastic

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

UHOP_Believer wrote:
<quoted text>
I know one thing: YOU are definitely NOT that MAN that your mother was referring to in that quote because YOU don't believe in the UHOP.
I literally busted out laughing at your response. Good job

I just made you face the TRUTH and you can only respond with your typical “na nanny boo boo. I know you are but what am I” response. Are you on the UHOP payroll? You just made a complete fool of yourself. You’re correct you don’t have to be quiet and neither do I. Your pastor has no respect for his title, calling, you, GOD, family or anybody else with that inappropriate message at her celebration. You know better which is why you won’t directly address my comments regarding the EULOGY only. You’re transparent and you’re response reflects what you truly believe.

I didn’t speculate anything. If she hadn’t gotten deathly ill in LA it would have been a miracle feather in Bishop’s cap. Since that wasn’t the case now it’s GOD’s will be done etc. Your church has a need to justify people making “ill advised” decisions in the name of FAITH so that they're not liable. Either way you and your faulty doctrines are exonerated.

I don’t know what would have happened had she not gone but what I do know is that she went against the doctor’s instructions and on numerous occasions she acted on the influence of her FAITH teachers which likely added to her fate. She is responsible for every decision she made. However, please don’t be so SELFISH that you disregard the FACT that many of her decisions relative to GOD were based upon what she was taught by you and your stupid clergy staff.

I’m more man that you will ever be. If you’re so bold state your full name to everyone on this board. That way everyone will know what you really think of Bishop Belly and see if you’re man enough to face the reactions to you saying “you don’t believe he was sent by GOD”. You are a coward of epic proportions. In fact my MOTHER was more man than you (read between the lines).

So if I tell you that she didn’t care for Bishop Bailey but simply respected the traditions I’m sure you and some of your stupid followers would then say well that’s why she got sick. You are bipolar and not worth the bandwidth you waste with your responses.
Cultastic

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

Wow and whew wrote:
A lot of energy spent fighting...will any of this bring us closer to God? If we believe there is a God, how would He (whatever you want to call him) want US to act?
Name calling, faith-bashing...love thy neighbor is a basic principle across all faiths. I choose to love despite the differences I see, hear and read.
Show me the love and maybe I'll be convinced about who is right or wrong...sheesh...
The point Sis/Bro Wow and whew is that neither of us is right or wrong. People can disagree, dispute, argue about all subjects except religion. As soon as we do and things get difficult we go into that "what would GOD want" when one person can't win the argument. You're correct faith-bashing is wrong, however, if you're a UHOP member you witness faith-bashing constantly. No one is bashing any one's FAITH. We are merely discussing the church traditions. The problem is the fear to analyze what we are spiritually ingesting.

I'll show you love. I disagree with the G-Class program but I went shopping for door-prizes for my mother so that she could maintain her status in the UHOP many times AFTER I left the UHOP. Even though I know that the money is not properly used for what the leadership claims I still supported her. My father has fallen asleep on the couch of his house where he paid all of the bills while my mother entertained her church obligations even though he was no longer a member; and he never complained. He allowed her to express her LOVE for GOD in her own way through the UHOP or her FAITH as you guys term it.

It's time out for idiots like UHOP_Believer to stop trying to throw off and defend the malicious disdain for those who choose to exercise the same FAITH in the Creator minus the Daddy and his teachings.

"A man stands up for himself; A stronger man stands up for others."
UHOP_Believer

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

Cultastic wrote:
<quoted text>
I don’t know what would have happened had she not gone but what I do know is that she went against the doctor’s instructions and on numerous occasions she acted on the influence of her FAITH teachers which likely added to her fate. She is responsible for every decision she made. However, please don’t be so SELFISH that you disregard the FACT that many of her decisions relative to GOD were based upon what she was taught by you and your stupid clergy staff.

So if I tell you that she didn’t care for Bishop Bailey but simply respected the traditions I’m sure you and some of your stupid followers would then say well that’s why she got sick.
You know...you are one sick puppy. And for the record her sickness had nothing to do with whether she liked the Bishop or not. Her sickness had nothing to do with whether she respected the traditions or not. Her sickness had nothing to do with whether she believed in GOD or not.

And for the record, i did not teach your mother and what she was taught by the clergy whether you agree or not was salvation for her soul.
UHOP_Believer

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

Hebrewsunite wrote:
<quoted text>
@UHOP_ Deceiver
I have no intention of staying on the HOP path pursuant to this truth;
On the contrary. You will be following every drop of the HOP until the end. A year from now you will be still posting.

BTW, I applaud you for wanting to learn the original tongue that the Most High spoke in, just don't fake your knowledge of it with me as you have in the past. I'm younger than you, but i know more about the Hebrew culture and it's language as well as i have firm foundation of the Tanach.. Learn it first, then you can understand the Apostle Shaul writings as well as the other Apostles. A true son of the prophets doesn't speak against tithes, doesn't speak against assembling oneself, doesn't speak against HIS House. Doesn't speak against God's government, doesn't speak against THE LAW. You have done every last one of the items.

And when I come back a year from now i'm going to count how many posts you have made to show you that YOU STILL on the HOP PATH! What path is that: left the HOP, but STILL HAVE A HOP mind.
Cultastic

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

UHOP_Believer wrote:
<quoted text>
And for the record her sickness had nothing to do with whether she liked the Bishop or not. Her sickness had nothing to do with whether she respected the traditions or not. Her sickness had nothing to do with whether she believed in GOD or not.
EXACTLY my point. That being said why the need to preach SHE NEVER LOST HER FAITH when her illness had nothing to do with either. Who in their attending the funeral lost their faith? I certainly didn't and neither did my father. Again you speak to quickly my young holy UHOP ninja. The bottom line is that the sermon had nothing to do with the truth, my mother, and through your above response what you believe. Thus I didn't disrespect her honor by stating the truth about your pastor's hurtful, inappropriate, misleading remarks.

Your biggest problem is that you're double minded and you can't out wit individuals like me who listen. Your "Don't worry about Daddy, GOD is control" way of teaching/thinking doesn't work anymore. Miss us with that.

Maybe you didn't teach her about her FAITH or anything else for that matter but most certainly one of, if not all of your Daddy's did. You're just too embarrassed to admit that the holy vomit that comes out of those holes in their faces shouldn't be regarded as GOD's voice without question. You're an even sicker puppy my friend and I love you anyway.

The difference is that you don't stand for anything. You lie about your UHOP beliefs and try to deceive those of us who know better. I've said it before you are dangerous. I'm not the one who everyone in the UHOP should be concerned about it's snakes like you that change their conversations/beliefs depending on the audience. I knew you would eventually show your hand in this discussion.
Cultastic

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

UHOP_Believer wrote:
<quoted text>
And when I come back a year from now i'm going to count how many posts you have made to show you that YOU STILL on the HOP PATH! What path is that: left the HOP, but STILL HAVE A HOP mind.
^ Your pathetic behind will be lurking years from now waiting for the opportunity to stop those of us who are a threat to your way of life. You only commented when I spoke about my mother because you got defensive about your church. It had nothing to do with my mother or your belief in The Most High. I'm starting to question your status in the UHOP. You may not be a Return Elder, you're an Apostle or Pastor in the UHOP. You realize that your members are reading my EVIL posts, subsequently you're trying to deflect my devilish attempts at alerting folks about your UHOP holy ponzi scheme.

No need brother those who are brainwashed are going to continue on with your oppressive traditions. Those who want to know better will do better and make you and your Daddy a little less rich....
Hebrewsunite

Bothell, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

UHOP_Believer wrote:
<quoted text>
On the contrary. You will be following every drop of the HOP until the end. A year from now you will be still posting.
BTW, I applaud you for wanting to learn the original tongue that the Most High spoke in, just don't fake your knowledge of it with me as you have in the past. I'm younger than you, but i know more about the Hebrew culture and it's language as well as i have firm foundation of the Tanach.. Learn it first, then you can understand the Apostle Shaul writings as well as the other Apostles. A true son of the prophets doesn't speak against tithes, doesn't speak against assembling oneself, doesn't speak against HIS House. Doesn't speak against God's government, doesn't speak against THE LAW. You have done every last one of the items.
Dude this “I’m prettier than you”,“my dress is newer than yours”,“and my hair is curlier than yours”. is so… parochial. Really? I would love to, and I really mean love to, believe you are smarter than… say… a walnut. But your diatribe is that of a Romper Room Reject, You are Oscar the grouch w/o the can, bra I got to put cha’ on ice for min. on your professed proficiency in Hebrew. I really thing we should take this off line and stop jukein’ back and forth with this one. You use the word Tanakh as if it was really used before the Massorites polluted the Paleo-Hebrew, it is pursuant to Judaism which does not recognize the Mashiyah, which brings me to the point of how can you endure that insanity preached from the pews of the HOP w/o correcting the pastor preacher or whoever is spewing that nonsense. Since I know you regularly attend, I have yet to hear to say you regularly attempt to educate them. What is w/you? You are a new kind of petulant and dismissive hypocrite….More focused on implementing catch weight phrases and other topic-averting conversations, than any truths or realities…..
Wow…..
Cultastic

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Judged:

UHOP_Believer wrote:
<quoted text>
So whoever you are, your Bishop, Mr. Cultastic did just that. Let's see how he honored his best so called best friend: He loved her so much that he talked about HOW wrong her FAITH was. He loved her so much that he ridiculed the subject that the minister used for her services. So that's Love and Honor?
I was re-reading the posts from yesterday and had to comment.

First of all, I never said her FAITH was wrong you pompous preacher. Her membership to a CHURCH was not her FAITH. Do they say the COGIC FAITH? The UHOP is the only band of brainwashed minions that use that senseless rhetoric. You and the rest of your Return Elder colleagues need to stop repeating that 90 year old foolishness.

You’re way too talented to keep restating “ill advised” comments like that. Nothing irritates me more than my UHOP sisters and brothers using their very own senseless "spiritual" vernacular and language. Let’s say this again there is no such thing as a UHOP FAITH. You can better define it as a belief system or even a belief in defined practices and traditions. However our FAITH is in the Creator not man or man’s ideas. Keep it simple Return Elder and stop with the lying and bullarky.

It’s not personal brother. We’re not going to make the focus of the content of this site my mother and my family. I don’t mind discussing personal experiences. However, your blatant attempt to take personal shots at me simply because of my opinions of the preacher’s remarks was completely out of line. At the same time I should only expect that you would be so insensitive considering the shepherds you follow. You don't know what my mother's faith was and clearly by your twisted logic it's difficult for any of us to determine what your double minded faith is.

My apologies to all those reading if any of my responses to Brother UHOP_Believer were offensive
Tyler

Columbia, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Judged:

I'm not a member here but i have been here and there! let these people do what he want! you people who are on here bashing this place are no better than them.Do you all feel some type of way?? so what the don't give you money go find you a job and shut up! if these people call there pastor or bishop Daddy get over it! its not going to change because you mad about it.
Cultastic

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Judged:

Tyler wrote:
I'm not a member here but i have been here and there! let these people do what he want! you people who are on here bashing this place are no better than them.Do you all feel some type of way?? so what the don't give you money go find you a job and shut up! if these people call there pastor or bishop Daddy get over it! its not going to change because you mad about it.
^^^ Most likely a UHOP member trying to come in and throw a smoke screen up to get the attention off of his organization. You're either a UHOP member or incredibly removed from normal society. If you're not a member Bro. Tyler I'd be completely shocked. You certainly speak the same language.

So it's okay with you if a "Bishop" exploits poor people in the black community and falsely uses GOD/religion to get rich? I get it it's normal because they're not the only ones. Oh maybe it's not so bad because Daddy is selling GOD and not Frank Lucas dope to his people. My brother you're clueless and that country slave negro thinking is why so many are spiritually enslaved.

BTW, why don't you give Daddy that same advice to get a job instead of taking from those who work hard every day for every penny. AGAPE
Gee-Tee

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Judged:

Tyler wrote:
Evil prevails, when Good Men fail to Act.
"Edmund Burke"

Are you that ashamed to let us know you are a member? Then why would you care what we say. It’s funny how you all can see nothing but anger in us that speak the truth when you disagree with us.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••