United House of Prayer for All People...

United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's body in Charlot...

There are 10480 comments on the www.topix.net story from Apr 7, 2008, titled United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's body in Charlot.... In it, www.topix.net reports that:

The body of Bishop S.C. 'Sweet Daddy' Madison -- only the third leader in the 89-year-history of the United House of Prayer for All People -- will lie in state Thursday night at the denomination's palatial N.C. ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.topix.net.

I am Free

Hockessin, DE

#4499 Mar 6, 2013
Cultastic wrote:
<quoted text>
Allow me to disagree with you. The only thing that is the same is the responses from UHOP members who really cannot support what they believe. There’s nothing wrong with scrutinizing what we’ve been taught. The problem comes in when what we’ve been taught crumbles under the weight of objective scrutiny.
We've had years of leave us alone; why do you care; mind your business; it's been 90 years, GOD is in control it won't fail; you people have no life; the UHOP ain’t for everybody blah blah blah. Those silly clichés that you members repeat have absolutely no substance. In contrast the information provided here by @Organized Religion and others is very enlightening. You're conditioned to shut out outside information thus you find no value in what is being shared. Daddy can tell you that you need G-Class works to make it to heaven. Then turn around say that GOD will take your money and send you to hell and you believe EVERY word of that contradiction.
Simple logic has been replaced with "pseudo spiritual emotionalism". As long as you can "shout your troubles away" it really doesn't matter what the ministers teach. All the Apsotles and Return Elders have to do is read a few verses of scripture say a few words to draw you in and then slip in the Daddy mantra. You shout, then walk away saying “Oh Apostle So and So really preached the word today he didn’t say that much about Daddy.” It’s all loaded words; half bible truths loaded with open ended statements, clichés and questions. When is the last time you replayed a sermon? In fact they don’t even want y’all to record because they don’t want what they’ve said to be scrutinized WAKE UP it’s a game.
I'll give you and your dear Sister @AWitnessForDaddy a look into what's coming from Internet Bishop Cultastic in the near future.
You're from DC so I'll assume you attended my mother's funeral. In which case you heard the "She Never Lost Her Faith" joke of a eulogy. The minister remarked about how she traveled to California following the Daddy "ill advised" but through FAITH she went against the doctor’s orders.(BTW-that "ill advised" comment was a convenient way to exonerate Daddy from his responsibility of influencing her to make the decision to go).
My question to him, you and everyone else that shares that same "FAITH"; if the doctor told you that taking that trip would put your life in danger would you still go? If not why say AMEN or preach a belief that you don't subscribe to? Does GOD want us to risk our health to attend a church service and define it as FAITH? If so why not just take your same FAITH and walk out in front of a bus and see if GOD will save you. MORE TO COME STAY TUNED…..
Keep it coming My Brother, Although I attended south philly HOP, I grew up with your mother and the whole family and I will cherish the fond memories. Needless to say I was very shocked and sadden by the news of her passing away. Be encourage my brother to know that earth has no sorry that heaven can not heal. Often times the enemy will use these dark days as an opportunity to discourage and dampen your faith however I'm delighted to read that this experience has made you even stronger. I am a witness that everything you have commented or written about the HOP on this blog has been the TRUTH. Be encourage and continue to trust in the words of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ because there is no other way. Agape
I am Free

Hockessin, DE

#4500 Mar 6, 2013
Cultastic wrote:
<quoted text>

I'll give you and your dear Sister @AWitnessForDaddy a look into what's coming from Internet Bishop Cultastic in the near future.
You're from DC so I'll assume you attended my mother's funeral. In which case you heard the "She Never Lost Her Faith" joke of a eulogy. The minister remarked about how she traveled to California following the Daddy "ill advised" but through FAITH she went against the doctor’s orders.(BTW-that "ill advised" comment was a convenient way to exonerate Daddy from his responsibility of influencing her to make the decision to go).
My question to him, you and everyone else that shares that same "FAITH"; if the doctor told you that taking that trip would put your life in danger would you still go? If not why say AMEN or preach a belief that you don't subscribe to? Does GOD want us to risk our health to attend a church service and define it as FAITH? If so why not just take your same FAITH and walk out in front of a bus and see if GOD will save you. MORE TO COME STAY TUNED…..
Keep it coming My Brother, Although I attended south philly HOP, I grew up with your mother and the whole family and I will cherish the fond memories. Needless to say I was very shocked and sadden by the news of her passing away. Be encourage my brother to know that earth has no sorry that heaven can not heal. Often times the enemy will use these dark days as an opportunity to discourage and dampen your faith however I'm delighted to read that this experience has made you even stronger. I am a witness that everything you have commented or written about the HOP on this blog has been the TRUTH. Be encourage and continue to trust in the words of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ because there is no other way. Agape
Hebrewsunite

Seattle, WA

#4501 Mar 6, 2013
@SMH---Literally---

The HOP servitude is not about blind faith, it’s about examining a doctrine you are told NOT to question, and you should ask yourself why should I not question this? You should ask why is there such a disdain for questioning the HOP doctrine.

Square one; why did Grace tell HOP folk to stay away from COGIC?

Then you should ask why did Grace disassociate himself from Bishop Mason?

Why did the HOP not try and buy out the COGIC?

Why did not Mason ordain Grace as a minister or a bishop?

We have seen documentation that Grace was married at least 3 times, that he fathered children and had to be taken to court for their monetary support……

This is in diametric opposition to what was taught to Tiymothiyos by brother Shaul in 2 Tim 3:2, Is this because Mason knew this about Grace? I only go back to Grace because he is your foundation, and if the foundation is corrupt and has never been cleaned, then the rest of the structure is doomed to fall. As for the time it’s taking for the HOP collapse the sooner the better, for you all have built a huge scam behind the lies supporting the HOP, which are NOT backed up by scripture, in context, or proved by the reality of your manner of worship. Hence you worship and serve the creature more than the creator Rom. 1:25. I hope for a brilliant revolution in Christianity as a whole, one which will remove it from it’s darkness into the incredible brilliance of YAHUWAH’s plan for mankind. Think hard about your allegiance to something your soul shudders at when you your self, inside yourself, wonder about concerning the shaky practices of the HOP.

I am not arguing I am merely pointing out the obvious……

Shaluwm
UHOP_Believer

Washington, DC

#4502 Mar 6, 2013
Cultastic wrote:
<quoted text>
Cultastic,
I have to say this to you and you are going to hate it, but it's truth. YOU are an ungrateful child. Ungrateful, unthankful, and one who has no respect for your mother nor yourself. You can talk to you blue in the face and i don't care who or what may agree w/you. You do not have God's grace nor HIS peace nor HIS Spirit. God's Spirit doesn't talk like you.

A respectful son/daughter would not denigrate their mother's belief and faith, the one that birthed you, the one that fed you when you could not feed yourself, the one that protected you, the one that prayed to GOD the Father for you. But here you are, spouting in one breath the goodness of your mother and in the next breath condemning her FAITH. That MY FRIEND is PLAIN disgusting. Your mother deserved ALL the honor she was due for her service for GOD in GOD's House. YOU DIDN'T AND DON'T EVEN HAVE THE DECENCY TO ALLOW YOU MOTHER'S FUNERAL TO BE AS IT IS AND TO HONOR HER FOR WHAT SHE DID, BUT LOOK WHAT YOU DO; YOU PLACE ON THIS BOARD FOR THE WORLD TO SEE TO JUSTIFY YOUR ACTIONS. UNBELIEVABLE!!!

The Bible speaks of you. Whether you experience it today, tomorrow, or 10 years for now, you will definitely reap what you sow. The same judgement you placed on your Mother's FAITH is the EXACT same judgement that GOD will apply to you in that day. You mock GOD's children, not only that, YOU mock GOD Himself, HIS place and HIS word. Shameful, but expected.
Try Jesus

Los Angeles, CA

#4503 Mar 6, 2013
UHOP_Believer wrote:
<quoted text>
Cultastic,
I have to say this to you and you are going to hate it, but it's truth. YOU are an ungrateful child. Ungrateful, unthankful, and one who has no respect for your mother nor yourself. You can talk to you blue in the face and i don't care who or what may agree w/you. You do not have God's grace nor HIS peace nor HIS Spirit. God's Spirit doesn't talk like you.
A respectful son/daughter would not denigrate their mother's belief and faith, the one that birthed you, the one that fed you when you could not feed yourself, the one that protected you, the one that prayed to GOD the Father for you. But here you are, spouting in one breath the goodness of your mother and in the next breath condemning her FAITH. That MY FRIEND is PLAIN disgusting. Your mother deserved ALL the honor she was due for her service for GOD in GOD's House. YOU DIDN'T AND DON'T EVEN HAVE THE DECENCY TO ALLOW YOU MOTHER'S FUNERAL TO BE AS IT IS AND TO HONOR HER FOR WHAT SHE DID, BUT LOOK WHAT YOU DO; YOU PLACE ON THIS BOARD FOR THE WORLD TO SEE TO JUSTIFY YOUR ACTIONS. UNBELIEVABLE!!!
The Bible speaks of you. Whether you experience it today, tomorrow, or 10 years for now, you will definitely reap what you sow. The same judgement you placed on your Mother's FAITH is the EXACT same judgement that GOD will apply to you in that day. You mock GOD's children, not only that, YOU mock GOD Himself, HIS place and HIS word. Shameful, but expected.
Now is not the time to attempt to attack this young man. He has lost his mother, his best friend, his everything. Now you or no member of the UHOP know what this young man and his mother talked about. You do not know what she believed in or what she truly felt about Big DB or UHOP. Why would she have left the UHOP when her 85 year old mother is there and along with her sisters. For the record I was in Los Angeles during the convocation and I saw her and she was weak. Now to say her son will reap is crazy when the bishop told her to come. Nevertheless if your mother is still alive, I wonder if you will be so willing to think the way you do now. It's not until your mother is gone will you ever understand the pain this man is feeling today. Yes she is in a better place but he will never see or hear his mother again and that is painful. So all UHOP keep all those ignorant comments to yourself and do like Big DB said, stay off the Internet because he is the only person carrying the Christ spirit and he will know you're on the Internet .
Eyes on Christ

United States

#4504 Mar 6, 2013
COMPROMISING:
Who matters more?

Compromising THE TRUTH is a a major dilemma in organized religion. We are humans and we have to make sure that we do not allow other humans to captivate us through hollow man made philosophies to support human ways; human traditions can be manipulated into persuading people to believing these ways are that of the Creator of humans. Collossians 2:8 explains it.

If you desire to follow THE TRUTH then when another seems to be off track with an understanding of Gods desires of humans through the WORD, regardless of who they are, then one is commamded to defend the truth.
2 Timothy 2:24-25 explains it. 1 Peter 3:15 also provides the commands to defend the word with gentleness so that those who speak maliciously become shameful of their slander. There is a big difference between speaking out of nothing with no back up defense and speaking with Gods approved biblical scriptures to call out TRUTHS. satan despises THE TRUTH and would rather make you go crazy by speaking jiberish, twitch, and foam at the mouth just to make the ignorant soul feel fullfilled by a Holy Ghost instead of listening and searching for TRUTHS. King David did the exact thing to show the courts that he was crazy and it worked. While one is in a crazy trance, they still lack TRUTH....meaning they are still not in the WORD of GOD....meaning loss.

God is serious about compromising the truth to support man made traditions. 2 Timothy 2:26 and Acts 5:4 explains how important it is to Him.

Dont compromise for anyone. Who matters more? Your parents, your friends, or the word of Jehovah which is Him?
Hebrewsunite

Kent, WA

#4505 Mar 6, 2013
@UHOP_Believer

You have taken your idiosyncratic, misguided and nefarious agenda to another low. Again as blind as you are... you truly have to be the most stupid, ignorant, arrogant, ignoramus ever to put thought into print. You can’t, don't and won't read and you don’t see truth. You sure as truth do not understand the will of Ala’hyim. If there is any denigration on this board it is with you, who declare before YAHUWAH and all that love him, that you are deceived and are going to see yourself soon. To make senseless statements as you have made and to attack a man in his moment of reflection shows the type of evil scouring though your soul. Your hate… should you go to your grave in it, will be your undoing. Man I know you are better than your last statement. Chivalry is not dead old chap, buck up,--- man up... and allow the compassion you were raised with to take the lead for a while. Only a person with no dignity would not be ashamed of conduct you are exhibiting toward a decent human being. BBTT (Be Better Than That)

Shaluwm-
UHOP_Believer

Washington, DC

#4506 Mar 6, 2013
Try Jesus wrote:
<quoted text> Now is not the time to attempt to attack this young man. He has lost his mother, his best friend, his everything. Now you or no member of the UHOP know what this young man and his mother talked about. You do not know what she believed in or what she truly felt about Big DB or UHOP.
I'm not your typical HOP member, so you can save your sarcasm. You can talk about the Bishop, the Organization, it's members or what not. I can care less.

Let the RECORD stand: If i disagreed w/my Mother's FAITH or belief, I would NOT be on the Internet ridiculing that FAITH or ridiculing that which she loved and believed. I would HONOR my Mother's memory and work.

So whoever you are, your Bishop, Mr. Cultastic did just that. Let's see how he honored his best so called best friend: He loved her so much that he talked about HOW wrong her FAITH was. He loved her so much that he ridiculed the subject that the minister used for her services. So that's Love and Honor?

And if YOU want, i can go to the Post and point it out. His Mother was a faithful member and she was and IS Blessed because of that. His Mother is "sleep" awaiting for that day when she will be rewarded for her FAITH in GOD's House and for following GOD's Servants. THE SAME HOUSE and SERVANTS that her son condemns to this day and speaks evil of to this day.

And for the record I know what she felt about the HOP, she went to LA didn't she, even when she was sick. The HOP for her was MORE THAN THE MAN. It's more than THE BISHOP. So you save your diatribe about his mother being his best friend. Pleeeze. Is the hate you have for the HOP more than the love for his mother. Now let's see if you are woman or man enough: Do you have TRUE LOVE for his Mother that you respect that she is HOP member and the HOP is her faith and organization. Do you love her enough that you will not talk about her faith? I THINK NOT!

And if you think you are more Biblically astute, then me, then try me. Your moniker is "TRY JESUS". Hmmm. You don't even know who the Mashiach is. You probably don't even know who your are. Why don't you pick up book and read about your History. HINT. It's The Scripture(The Tanach), the Gospels and the Epistles of the Apostles. See if you can find your heritage in there if you can.

BTW, You hate the HOP, but attending it's Convocations like a little lost puppy. Conflicted!
UHOP_Believer

Washington, DC

#4507 Mar 6, 2013
Hebrewsunite wrote:
@UHOP_Believer
You have taken your idiosyncratic, misguided and nefarious agenda to another low. Again as blind as you are... you truly have to be the most stupid, ignorant, arrogant, ignoramus ever to put thought into print. You can’t, don't and won't read and you don’t see truth. You sure as truth do not understand the will of Ala’hyim. If there is any denigration on this board it is with you, who declare before YAHUWAH and all that love him, that you are deceived and are going to see yourself soon. To make senseless statements as you have made and to attack a man in his moment of reflection shows the type of evil scouring though your soul. Your hate… should you go to your grave in it, will be your undoing. Man I know you are better than your last statement. Chivalry is not dead old chap, buck up,--- man up... and allow the compassion you were raised with to take the lead for a while. Only a person with no dignity would not be ashamed of conduct you are exhibiting toward a decent human being. BBTT (Be Better Than That)
Shaluwm-
Hmmm. Still don't understand Hebrew and Aramaic do you. That's another topic.

MAN UP. That's what you want. Well let's see if YOU ARE man enough. Tell you what MR. Hebrew. I want you talk about your Mother's faith, if it's different. I want you to describe to the world that the faith that your mother has is evil.

Let's see: Didn't you condemn all HOP members to HELL. That's would include your pupil's mother. For the record: My prayer is to the family and their loss, in addition to that loss, they have to deal with a son who boastfully and with pride and still to do this day with no remorse criticizes his mother's love for an organization that he despises.
Hebrewsunite

Kent, WA

#4508 Mar 6, 2013
@UHOP_Believer

It is plainly obvious by your rhetoric you are as arrogant and as ignorant as was originally posted. It appears you have found your monkey mind and IT is what seems to be perpetrating the fraud as a HOP member. You and your diatribe are a Ringling brothers and Barnum BAILEY joke. I would ask what kind of stupid fool you are but you consistently provide evidence of that every time you think you type. Let me get this straight… only after you project moronic laced tidings toward one who has suffered the loss of their parent do you lend a feeble prayer. Clown, your prayers are to BAAL and you are so ignorant you think your praying to the Father. You have no idea what my mother believes and… hey, crash dummy… you never will. What a moron “I want to talk to you about your mothers faith” are you Dr. Phil now? Cause he’s as phony as you are. What an afflicted knucklehead you are… Here read your own idiotic rhetoric and see for yourself how stupid it looks;

“I want you to describe to the world that the faith that your mother has is evil”.

LOL!!! Wow if I had a cat as stupid as you are I would feed it dog food just to make it think straight… You might want to go to the Safeway Store on 4th St to see if you can pick some up ALPO I think you are gonna need it…

Pro 26:4 Answer not a fool according to his folly, lest thou also be like unto him.

Pro 26:5 Answer a fool according to his folly, lest he be wise in his own conceit.

1Ti 5:20 Them that sin rebuke before all, that others also may fear

Tts 1:10 For there are many unruly and vain talkers and deceivers, specially they of the circumcision:

Tts 1:11 Whose mouths must be stopped, who subvert whole houses, teaching things which they ought not, for filthy lucre's sake.

Tts 1:12 One of themselves,[even] a prophet of their own, said, The Cretians [are] alway liars, evil beasts, slow bellies.

Tts 1:13 This witness is true. Wherefore rebuke them sharply, that they may be sound in the faith;
Gee-Tee

Brooklyn, NY

#4509 Mar 7, 2013
UHOP_Believer wrote:
<quoted text>
Here we go again, our Dyslexia friend. How would you know what God spirit is like? You serve and honor Puffy. It’s funny how you can use the Lords name in vain so freely. It’s you that has an evil spirit.

You ramp and rave like a mad man. Your words have no substance. What’s so funny is even the UHOP members are embarrassed of you. They don’t want you speaking up for them. You would be very upset if we told everyone on this board your true identity, like we don’t know.

You can’t walk and chew gum at the same time. So it was not hard to figure out who you are. You act the same way in person.

A wise man speaks when he has something to say. A fool speaks because he knows he can. It’s better to be thought a fool then to open ones mouth and remove all doubt.

Do you really think some ones Mother would talk to you about anything?

Watch his reply to me, I always bring out his best………….
Gee-Tee

Brooklyn, NY

#4510 Mar 7, 2013
UHOP_Believer wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not your typical HOP member,

You got that right

she went to LA didn't she,

Just maybe she went to LA because she wanted to spend her last days with the people she spent her whole life with before she went home to meet her maker. It had nothing to do with faith.
Try Jesus

Los Angeles, CA

#4511 Mar 7, 2013
UHOP_Believer wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not your typical HOP member, so you can save your sarcasm. You can talk about the Bishop, the Organization, it's members or what not. I can care less.
Let the RECORD stand: If i disagreed w/my Mother's FAITH or belief, I would NOT be on the Internet ridiculing that FAITH or ridiculing that which she loved and believed. I would HONOR my Mother's memory and work.
So whoever you are, your Bishop, Mr. Cultastic did just that. Let's see how he honored his best so called best friend: He loved her so much that he talked about HOW wrong her FAITH was. He loved her so much that he ridiculed the subject that the minister used for her services. So that's Love and Honor?
And if YOU want, i can go to the Post and point it out. His Mother was a faithful member and she was and IS Blessed because of that. His Mother is "sleep" awaiting for that day when she will be rewarded for her FAITH in GOD's House and for following GOD's Servants. THE SAME HOUSE and SERVANTS that her son condemns to this day and speaks evil of to this day.
And for the record I know what she felt about the HOP, she went to LA didn't she, even when she was sick. The HOP for her was MORE THAN THE MAN. It's more than THE BISHOP. So you save your diatribe about his mother being his best friend. Pleeeze. Is the hate you have for the HOP more than the love for his mother. Now let's see if you are woman or man enough: Do you have TRUE LOVE for his Mother that you respect that she is HOP member and the HOP is her faith and organization. Do you love her enough that you will not talk about her faith? I THINK NOT!
And if you think you are more Biblically astute, then me, then try me. Your moniker is "TRY JESUS". Hmmm. You don't even know who the Mashiach is. You probably don't even know who your are. Why don't you pick up book and read about your History. HINT. It's The Scripture(The Tanach), the Gospels and the Epistles of the Apostles. See if you can find your heritage in there if you can.
BTW, You hate the HOP, but attending it's Convocations like a little lost puppy. Conflicted!
stupid person yes I was in LA only because I went with my friend and I'm trying to get her to stop dating a married pastor there if you want to know. Nevertheless it is narrow minded individuals like yourself that make the UHOP look bad with your only people in the UHOP will be saved thinking. It's very sad when people in a church would believe a man or any man is above the God. It's sad when a church would teach seeking for the holy ghost but yet say there leader is the one carrying the chirist
spirit. Do you realize people there believe everyone else is going to be lost unless that come to the UHOP. What about people that live in States that don't have HOP? What about other countries that don't have Uhop's there? Do they real believe God is that small minded? Anytime I stop by a hop I'm praying while there that God come in and open the eyes of the people. Yes the people should be praying for the truth to come out
UHOP_Believer

Washington, DC

#4512 Mar 7, 2013
Hebrewsunite wrote:
@UHOP_Believer
You have no idea what my mother believes and… hey, crash dummy… you never will.
Ex-HOP preacher. You can call me anything you like. You are older than your pupil, your bishop, and me, yet you didn't take time to give him some advice. His email address is on here. Yes I DO KNOW, you're not going to say anything about your Mother and her beliefs on here. Because that will show you have NO RESPECT for yourself or mother. I said he has no respect and I said it the first time he mentioned about his mother.

I know your memory is short, but I offered my prayers BEFORE. Your pupil said "keep it".

I know to whom I pray.

All you are is just a feeble ex-hop preacher who thinks he is a "hebrew israelite", but yet not know the culture of the "hebrews" or their religion or their language. Older than me, but yet has not taken to time to study the culture or it's language.
UHOP_Believer

Washington, DC

#4513 Mar 7, 2013
Try Jesus wrote:
<quoted text> stupid person yes I was in LA only because I went with my friend and I'm trying to get her to stop dating a married pastor there if you want to know.
Another excuse. Trying to save my friend.....Pleeze... Folllowing the HOP just like a puppy. So every time you stop by one you pray....Hmmm. Why are you stopping by something you don't believe in? Oh, i know, i got family...i got friends.... Well if your faith is strong, then your god should answer and deliver your needs so that you have no need to keep praying.

As for the rest of your, comments no need to discuss, use the search button and my beliefs are explicitly stated.

The HOP will continue exist as long as the sun will continue to shine in this dispensation.
UHOP_Believer

Washington, DC

#4514 Mar 7, 2013
Gee-Tee wrote:
<quoted text>
Your words have no substance. What’s so funny is even the UHOP members are embarrassed of you. They don’t want you speaking up for them. You would be very upset if we told everyone on this board your true identity, like we don’t know.
Yes, i'm going to reply. You know my identity, well, tell me. You are twice my age, but instead of giving your bishop, Mr. Cultastic, some motherly advice, you spew non-sense. A true mother doesn't not talk like you.

But i can understand. YOU were the one that talked about your own mother/family. You the same one that talked about your neighbor and their faith/beliefs. And NONE of them said not one thing on this board about you. Yes you and your friend cultastic belong in the same boat: people that show no respect for themselves nor their parents.
UHOP_Believer

Washington, DC

#4515 Mar 7, 2013
Gee-Tee wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not your typical HOP member,
You got that right
she went to LA didn't she,
Just maybe she went to LA because she wanted to spend her last days with the people she spent her whole life with before she went home to meet her maker. It had nothing to do with faith.
Guessing. You do realize it take FAITH to go anywhere, especially long distance, when one is sick. As the preacher said, she NEVER lost her faith.
Cultastic

Washington, DC

#4516 Mar 7, 2013
UHOP_Believer wrote:
<quoted text>
Guessing. You do realize it take FAITH to go anywhere, especially long distance, when one is sick. As the preacher said, she NEVER lost her faith.
Pope UHOP_Believer IVNXYTHN is back good morning my friend; now on to serious business. To make you feel better my mother’s service was beautiful. In fact to help you out I planned the entire service. Her honor is in tact. However, that arrogant preacher’s reputation was severely damaged by that stupid attempt at belittling my father and I. I wonder about the GOD that you profess to love and your FAITH if you can’t see and I quote “with 20/20 vision who the man is”(another excerpt from that joke of a sermon). You are trying to cover for his inappropriate words by throwing off about what type of son I am. Shut up, you don’t know anything about my relationship with my mother other than that UHOP gossip and propaganda that y’all sit around the kitchen and discuss. What words of comfort did he provide to the family? Put your seatbelt on.

My mother and I had the same FAITH in The Creator (recall the preacher’s sermon didn’t reflect that). He was deliberate in his message ending the eulogy with “she told me to tell Daddy Bailey I love him.” There were hidden messages and propaganda in everything he said. He wasn’t preaching about her not “loosing her FAITH”. He was preaching about how she never renounced her membership to the UHOP despite her husband and her son. The message was to get all of you idiots to think the same way “no matter what never leave the UHOP”. It had nothing to do with FAITH; unless you go further to define her FAITH in what or whom. I speak sarcasm very well.

Her husband of 42 years was sitting right there and he didn’t have the respect to acknowledge him or the family at all. Even after leaving the UHOP the ONLY reason my mother was able to participate in the UHOP “FAITHFULLY” was because of his support. Trust me she didn’t do all of that hard work for the church by herself. All those phone calls she took while my father sat waiting to eat or simply to just talk to his wife. My father was asked to leave the UHOP carrying waters and sodas in there for my mother. You really don’t want me to tell my mother’s story. You babbling idiot my father begged her not to go to LA and if she had listened to the GOD in her husband just maybe, just maybe she wouldn’t have suffered. I have a daughter to be born in May, just maybe she’d still be here to at least witness the birth of her grandchild if she had listened to the doctor and not Daddy and all his “FAITHLESS” followers (read between the lines).

I’m quite sure you read the tribute that I wrote in the program for my mother concerning her illness. The same thing I said on the board is the same thing I said to every woman in my family. I promised my mother that while she was alive I would respect her privacy. However, in death I refuse to let another woman/family go through what we went through in the falsely defined name of A FAITH. I refuse to let another child suffer the pain I feel. Our FAITH in GOD does not make us disregard the common sense that he blessed us with. She did EVERYTHING that the “man” suggested believing that there was a miracle in store. She didn’t believe she was about to die. You want me quiet for your comfort not for her “HONOR” or her legacy. I’m only being the man she raised me to be and not the boy following every wind of doctrine just because Daddy said so.

In fact you’d be the type of person she spoke about. I’ll end it with one of her quotes.“We need more MEN to stand up so that things can change and get right in the UHOP.” She died praying that weak men like you would stand up for the TRUTH and not compromise just so that everyone feels good. So in that right ironically I guess he was right she never lost her FAITH (read between the lines).
Cultastic

Washington, DC

#4518 Mar 7, 2013
Sorry for the multiple posts...
Cultastic

Washington, DC

#4519 Mar 7, 2013
UHOP_Believer wrote:
<quoted text>
Well if your faith is strong, then your god should answer and deliver your needs so that you have no need to keep praying.
How does this relate to my mother's FAITH that she never lost?

Oh this should get interesting. Too funny bro, you walked into this one. Your mouth works faster than your brain some times. I won't expound but read your statement and think about it. No one had stronger FAITH than my mother. Just going with your logic. Food for thought.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr guest 673,287
News DeGeneres says her show is no place for anti-ga... Mar 22 sharona 406
News Pope Francis to visit Egypt on April 28-29: Vat... Mar 18 For an ISLAM-FREE... 1
News Pope Francis 'urges parents to have fewer child... Mar 18 Newt G s Next Rel... 24
News Benedict's Resignation: Blame Obama Mar 14 Texxy 1
News Pope discusses climate, immigrants in historic ... (Sep '15) Mar 13 Wall specialist 49
News The Real 'Muslim Ban' Is Happening in Muslim Co... Mar 6 synchronized 1
More from around the web