United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's body in Charlot...

Full story: www.topix.net

The body of Bishop S.C. 'Sweet Daddy' Madison -- only the third leader in the 89-year-history of the United House of Prayer for All People -- will lie in state Thursday night at the denomination's palatial N.C. ...

Comments (Page 222)

Showing posts 4,421 - 4,440 of8,118
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Gee-Tee

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

WITNESS FOR DADDY
I’ll go even further, name a State in the USA that UHOP members travel too that don’t have a UHOP Church. Did you know Hawaii and Puerto Rico is also apart of the USA. In the States you have traveled too, can you name one Historical thing about that State? Then your traveling has been in vain if all you can see is the UHOP.
You are not living; you exist in the name of Puffy, truly not God. Because God gave man the knowledge to build many things other then a Church.
SMH---Literally

Alexandria, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

Well its good to see how much knowledge you non members or whatever you are have. You have enough knowledge to break down so much WONDERFUL stuff about the UHOPFAP. Why not take this knowledge and focus on your own beliefs because you can give verses, use profanity and smack yourselves for all I care but we true HOP children are going nowhere, so understand that. It kills me how you know so much and hate so badly. Lets me know where your mind always is......on the UHOPFAP to the point you wanted to research and find out how GREAT this is. I could say your religion is not what its all cracked up to be but you what I don't really care bc it is not anything of interest to me. Thanks for keeping us in the spotlight.....God Bless!
Hebrewsunite

Bothell, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

“we true HOP children are going nowhere”,

No truer words have you written than these.

…. And at the risk of being crass but w/humorous love…. See the following statement; it's just food for thought.... not fodder for fights…..

Here’s “someone else’s words” for you. However, in the HOP's case it is so applicable.

"Life is tough, but it's tougher if you're stupid."
-Sands of Iwo Jima (1949), John Wayne's character, Sergeant Stryker-

Shaluwm-
kiara

South Plainfield, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

Mr Sir wrote:
I don't know anything about the house of prayer. Could someone inform me on what version of bible is used there. Thanks
the new king james version
SMH---Literally

Alexandria, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

Hebrewsunite wrote:
“we true HOP children are going nowhere”,
No truer words have you written than these.
…. And at the risk of being crass but w/humorous love…. See the following statement; it's just food for thought.... not fodder for fights…..
Here’s “someone else’s words” for you. However, in the HOP's case it is so applicable.
"Life is tough, but it's tougher if you're stupid."
-Sands of Iwo Jima (1949), John Wayne's character, Sergeant Stryker-
Shaluwm-
Stupid in love with UHOPFAP....
Hebrewsunite

Bothell, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

SMH---Literally wrote:
<quoted text>
Stupid in love with UHOPFAP....
Hsa 4:6 My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy Al’ahyim, I will also forget thy children.

Isa 35:8 And an highway shall be there, and a way, and it shall be called The way of holiness; the unclean shall not pass over it; but it [shall be] for those: the wayfaring men, though fools, shall not err [therein].

stu•pid
/&#712;st(y)o&#862;opi d/
Adjective
Lacking intelligence or common sense.
Noun
A stupid person (often used as a term of address): "you're not a coward, stupid!".
Synonyms
adjective. foolish - dull - obtuse - dense - fatuous - idiotic
noun. fool - goof - tomfool - booby - dolt – imbecile

love
/l&#601;v/
Noun
An intense feeling of deep affection: "their love for their country".
Verb
Feel a deep romantic or sexual attachment to (someone): "do you love me?".
Synonyms
noun. affection - fondness - darling - passion
verb. like - be fond of - fancy – adore

Ok loved one you are either one or the other, you can’t be both
Al’ahyim IS love and love is NOT stupid, you are not love, and can engage in and commit stupid acts of dedication, allegiance and soulful negligence in the process of developing a deep affection for someone or something NOT grounded in Al’ahyim. The integrated idiotics of mass hypnosis aided by a legacy of ignorance is fulfilling Hsa 4:6 w/alarming accuracy. When you correlate the data on HOP allegiance it staggers the mind w/the seamless transition of generational stupidity. Al’ahyim please have mercy. It’s amazing at the inability of HOP people to adequately process such accurate data in regards to the exploits of its leadership. It’s sad they can’t distinguish reality from bullying rhetoric from the bishops of these organizations who are instituting tactics of fear mongering in order to maintain an illusion of control. For the ruach educated are aware that ha Shatan is steering this ship to its destruction. See Eph 6:12.

Shaluwm
organized religion

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

I haven't been on here in a minute, so I'm not up to date. But, the last few pages I read were filled with HOP members suggesting those former members and non members stop talking about the HOP and find something else to do.

HOP members wouldn't know others were talking about the HOP if you would stop coming to this board.

How about you find something else to do?
How about you stop worrying about what is being said?
How about you get a life, for if we don’t have one because were posting, you must not have one either because you are right here with us.

The question is not why would you listen to us and leave the HOP, which by the way, no one suggested you leave? The suggestion was to converse and question things that you did not understand.

The question is why would we listen to you about “DB” being the man of god or a prophet, if you his devout members won’t listen to him?

"Daddy Bailey or DB" has told you backsliders to stay off of these blogs, facebook, social media and not to mix company with the likes of those who don’t think the way you do. And what do you do? You DISOBEY his orders. You continue to visit these social medias, make comments and some of you are so bold you have created a HOP Facebook group, where current HOP members make comments that are saying some of the same things being said here.

So, before you tell the ex members and non members to stop talking about the HOP, you may want to sweep around your own front door first and tell your current brothers and sisters to knock it off first.
VBO

Manassas, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

I grew up in the HOP. I worship "Sweet Daddy Mc Collough" for many years. I was not taught about Jesus. I was taught that the Bishop was the Christ and that Jesus sent the bishop to comfort the whole. They told me that the bishop is the "comforter" Jesus promised to send. They discourage members from reading the whole bible. I was told that I should not read the bible because I would not understand it. When I left UHOP and found Jesus Christ and became save I felt ashamed that I had spent those years sinning against God. I pray for my family members who are still in darkness.
Cultastic

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

WITNESS FOR DADDY wrote:
<quoted text>
Peace my brother. A WITNESS FOR DADDY ...is back. I see that I as missed. And I thought YALL did not like me.
You see I have a LIFE. I work, travel, spend time with my family and I GO TO THE HOP. In other words....I'm not on here EVERYDAY such as you and many others. This seems to be the only form of communication you have.
But I commend Hebrewsunite....He is trying to keep it lively until your INTERNET BISHOP comes back,BISHOP CULTASTIC (to quote Partner In Chrst).
You folk are a real JOKE. Thanks for the FREE entertainment.
I'll Holla
Thank you Bro. Hebrewsunite and Sis Gee-Tee for your acts of kindness during this time. Words escape me while dealing with the pain I feel right now. A Witness for Daddy I'll simply say thank you to you as well because I'm sure you paid your respects to my mother in one form or another.

Calling me an Internet Bishop is a clever pun and it's quite amusing; definitely makes me giggle. I certainly can use all of the laughs I can get in this time. However, your sad attempt at a sarcastic insult is not nearly as amusing as that joke of a Bishop that you follow and worship. If you're bold enough, go back to post #4354 and address it now. Just like every UHOP member when you're faced with a discussion that you can't handle you hide. All was well when you "believed" your feelings/thoughts about my family were correct. Now that they have been disproved you don't have the courage to respond with an apology for your faulty accusations. All you have to stand on now is your gossip rumor mill that is the TRUE foundation of your UHOP.

You clearly are your Daddy's daughter. Respond with tact and dignity with something of substance. If what we (ex-members) say can be proven as fact then I would suggest you re-evaluate what you believe. If you can prove it to be false them please come and save us from the errors of our ways.
SMH---Literally

Alexandria, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

Well @ organized religion, you are absolutely true about these types of sites and being on them is against DB teaching, so explain your visit. I have a full 40 hr a week job so there is plenty to do but I do feel that if I want to see what others are saying, I have that choice bc guess what, the comments will never stop from my grandmother and beyond so this is something we have to live with.......... Anyway, You guys can have it, said my peace and Im done because the back and forth is not worth anymore typed words because its the same thing on every page.....Done!
Hebrewsunite

Bothell, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

Shaluwm dear brother,
I can assure you no one wants to walk the road you are on today. It’s an extremely sobering walk one where patience is the norm and understanding is the rule of the day. On this blog are a many strange things. I pray I speak for most here when I say our prayers are with you to YAHUWAH in YAHUsha ha Mashiyah all in the immutable power of the Ruach ha Qodesh we feel you and our hearts and minds are with you
Shaluwm
Eyes on Christ

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Cultastic, I must have missed something regarding your mothers trial of illness. I tried reading back a little. Rather than making assumptions, can you provide her status? I know that you and your family have been battling her condition for a while now.
Im Just Saying

Norfolk, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

VBO wrote:
I grew up in the HOP. I worship "Sweet Daddy Mc Collough" for many years. I was not taught about Jesus. I was taught that the Bishop was the Christ and that Jesus sent the bishop to comfort the whole. They told me that the bishop is the "comforter" Jesus promised to send. They discourage members from reading the whole bible. I was told that I should not read the bible because I would not understand it. When I left UHOP and found Jesus Christ and became save I felt ashamed that I had spent those years sinning against God. I pray for my family members who are still in darkness.
Thank you. What you said is the truth. This is exactly what the HOP teaches in plain and simple English. There is not one thing you have said that can be disputed, even by the most die-hard member. Just know that you are not alone. Don't give up on praying for your family who are still there. God recently changed the heart of someone in my family who vowed never to leave the HOP. This person criticized and made fun of me to other relatives and friends who were still members, but ended up giving their life to Jesus and accepting Him as Lord and Savior. So don't ever get discouraged, God is still working.
Cultastic

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Eyes on Christ wrote:
Cultastic, I must have missed something regarding your mothers trial of illness. I tried reading back a little. Rather than making assumptions, can you provide her status? I know that you and your family have been battling her condition for a while now.
She passed away on 02/13......
Eyes on Christ

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

Cultastic wrote:
<quoted text>
Cultastic, I apologize....for not catching this earlier on. My deepest sympathy to you and your family. My prayers is that the almighty Jehovah continues to give you and your family the strength and courage you need to completely get through the tough days of dealing with this loss. Please know that you have an extended family whose concerned and is in prayer for you.
Im Just Saying

Norfolk, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

Cultastic wrote:
<quoted text>
I am so sorry for your loss. Please know that although you don't know me, you and your family are in my and my family's prayers. God bless you for all the encouragement and motivation you give to those of us who have chosen Jesus.
Cultastic

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

@Eyes on Christ and @Im Just Saying....

Thank you both very much for your kind words.
Cultastic

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

SMH---Literally wrote:
Anyway, You guys can have it, said my peace and Im done because the back and forth is not worth anymore typed words because its the same thing on every page.....Done!
Allow me to disagree with you. The only thing that is the same is the responses from UHOP members who really cannot support what they believe. There’s nothing wrong with scrutinizing what we’ve been taught. The problem comes in when what we’ve been taught crumbles under the weight of objective scrutiny.

We've had years of leave us alone; why do you care; mind your business; it's been 90 years, GOD is in control it won't fail; you people have no life; the UHOP ain’t for everybody blah blah blah. Those silly clichés that you members repeat have absolutely no substance. In contrast the information provided here by @Organized Religion and others is very enlightening. You're conditioned to shut out outside information thus you find no value in what is being shared. Daddy can tell you that you need G-Class works to make it to heaven. Then turn around say that GOD will take your money and send you to hell and you believe EVERY word of that contradiction.

Simple logic has been replaced with "pseudo spiritual emotionalism". As long as you can "shout your troubles away" it really doesn't matter what the ministers teach. All the Apsotles and Return Elders have to do is read a few verses of scripture say a few words to draw you in and then slip in the Daddy mantra. You shout, then walk away saying “Oh Apostle So and So really preached the word today he didn’t say that much about Daddy.” It’s all loaded words; half bible truths loaded with open ended statements, clichés and questions. When is the last time you replayed a sermon? In fact they don’t even want y’all to record because they don’t want what they’ve said to be scrutinized WAKE UP it’s a game.

I'll give you and your dear Sister @AWitnessForDaddy a look into what's coming from Internet Bishop Cultastic in the near future.
You're from DC so I'll assume you attended my mother's funeral. In which case you heard the "She Never Lost Her Faith" joke of a eulogy. The minister remarked about how she traveled to California following the Daddy "ill advised" but through FAITH she went against the doctor’s orders.(BTW-that "ill advised" comment was a convenient way to exonerate Daddy from his responsibility of influencing her to make the decision to go).

My question to him, you and everyone else that shares that same "FAITH"; if the doctor told you that taking that trip would put your life in danger would you still go? If not why say AMEN or preach a belief that you don't subscribe to? Does GOD want us to risk our health to attend a church service and define it as FAITH? If so why not just take your same FAITH and walk out in front of a bus and see if GOD will save you. MORE TO COME STAY TUNED…..
ChristIsTheAnswe r

Temple Hills, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Cultastic wrote:
<quoted text>
May God Continue to Provide you and your family the strength you need to move forward.
Cultastic

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

ChristIsTheAnswer wrote:
<quoted text>
May God Continue to Provide you and your family the strength you need to move forward.
Thank You...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 4,421 - 4,440 of8,118
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Search the Pope Benedict XVI Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 18 min USA Born 532,240
More 16 hr Warner 1
In Manila, Catholics pray for smooth succession (Mar '13) 21 hr SeniorPersonalsDating 102
Serbian patriarch reportedly opposed to canoniz... Mon Marko 3
Newlywed El Pasoan meets Pope Francis Jul 18 Imperial Chicano 6
.com | Pope's hints on married priests trouble ... Jul 16 truth 1
Pope calls for Middle East cease-fire Jul 13 Zioni 5
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••