United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's body in Charlot...

The body of Bishop S.C. 'Sweet Daddy' Madison -- only the third leader in the 89-year-history of the United House of Prayer for All People -- will lie in state Thursday night at the denomination's palatial N.C. ... Full Story
Hebrewsunite

Alexandria, VA

#4458 Feb 20, 2013
Go find something to do. Not my religion so your breakdown means nothing to me. Thanks but no thanks.
Hebrewsunite wrote:
@SMH---Literally
Q--Why in the world are our members feeding into these non members.
A-- You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you can not fool all of the people all of the time.-Abraham Lincoln,
Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me,... I don't think people are going to fall for that one again.-Lorne Calvert
?--These people are not apart of the UHOPFAP either basically because they are no longer attending or never attended.
A-- Rom 10:1 Brethren, my heart's desire and prayer to Al’ahyim for Yis’ra’Al is, that they might be saved.
Rom 10:2 For I bear them record that they have a zeal of Al’ahyim, but not according to knowledge.
Rom 10:3 For they being ignorant of Al’ahyim’s righteousness, and going about to establish their own righteousness, have not submitted themselves unto the righteousness of Al’ahyim.
?--Your on the outside looking in so stop judging because YOU dont agree with it. How can you get mad about what someone else wants to do with their life. Mind your business and move on. If we feel like being in, what some call a cult, then thats what we will do. I dont understand how people try to dictate what others do.
A-- Gen 4:9 And the YAHUWAH said unto Cain, Where [is] Abel thy brother? And he said, I know not:[Am] I my brother's keeper?
?--How about this....get a life and mind your business and SHUT UP!!! Geesh! Because you speculate we do this or that, SO WHAT!!!!!!!
A-- Act 7:54 When they heard these things, they were cut to the heart, and they gnashed on him with [their] teeth.
Act 7:55 But he, being full of the Ruach ha Qodesh, looked up stedfastly into heaven, and saw the glory of Al’ahyim, and Yahusha standing on the right hand of Al’ahyim,
Act 7:56 And said, Behold, I see the heavens opened, and the Son of man standing on the right hand of Al’ahyim.
Act 7:57 Then they cried out with a loud voice, and stopped their ears, and ran upon him with one accord,
Act 7:58 And cast [him] out of the city, and stoned [him]: and the witnesses laid down their clothes at a young man's feet, whose name was Shaul.
?--WE wake up daily feeling blessed and you wake up daily feeling stressed because there are people attending the UHOPFAP and you cant do anything about it...Do some work, read a book and stay prayed up because my God you honestly need it.
A-- Rev 3:1 And unto the malak of the assembly in Sardis write; These things saith he that hath the seven Ruach of Al’ahyim, and the seven stars; I know thy works, that thou hast a name that thou livest, and art dead
Rev 3:2 Be watchful, and strengthen the things which remain, that are ready to die: for I have not found thy works perfect before Al’ahyim.
Rev 3:3 Remember therefore how thou hast received and heard, and hold fast, and repent. If therefore thou shalt not watch, I will come on thee as a thief, and thou shalt not know what hour I will come upon thee.
Hebrewsunite

Everett, WA

#4459 Feb 20, 2013
Hebrewsunite wrote:
Go find something to do. Not my religion so your breakdown means nothing to me. Thanks but no thanks.
<quoted text>
Prov 29:1 He, that being often reproved hardeneth [his] neck, shall suddenly be destroyed, and that without remedy.

Prov 13:16 Every prudent [man] dealeth with knowledge: but a fool layeth open [his] folly.

Prov 14:18 The simple inherit folly: but the prudent are crowned with knowledge.

Mat 13:15 For this people's heart is waxed gross, and [their] ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with [their] eyes, and hear with [their] ears, and should understand with [their] heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.
Hebrewsunite

Everett, WA

#4460 Feb 20, 2013
Really???

SMH----Literally
Washington, DC “Why in the world are our members feeding into these non members”.
Hebrewsunite
Washington, DC ?????
Saved

United States

#4461 Feb 21, 2013
I agree with SMH, everyone need to get a life n leave the UHOP alone n the members you have called us fools n have said things about Daddy Grace 53 years after his death you have said things about the other Bishop's do you really think i'm going to leave because of what u said never!!!!!!! Get a life!!!!!!!!
Hebrewsunite

Seattle, WA

#4462 Feb 22, 2013
Saved wrote:
I agree with SMH, everyone need to get a life n leave the UHOP alone n the members you have called us fools n have said things about Daddy Grace 53 years after his death you have said things about the other Bishop's do you really think i'm going to leave because of what u said never!!!!!!! Get a life!!!!!!!!
Mat 13:15 For this people's heart is waxed gross, and [their] ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with [their] eyes, and hear with [their] ears, and should understand with [their] heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.

2Ch 7:14- If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Isa 1:18- Come now, and let us reason together, saith the YAHUWAH: though your sins be as scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they be red like crimson, they shall be as wool.

Isa 1:19 -If ye be willing and obedient, ye shall eat the good of the land:

Isa 1:20 -But if ye refuse and rebel, ye shall be devoured with the sword: for the mouth of the YAHUWAH hath spoken [it].
SMH---Literally

Alexandria, VA

#4463 Feb 22, 2013
Hebrewsunite....Stop ok! Speak and stop using someone elses words to express something that you have no clue about. I will never change what I believe in. The UHOP is my life and my choice of religion. You and everybody else just have to deal with the fact the we will be around and apart a long time. You do what makes you happy and we will continue to praise the lord our way because YES!!! this what makes us happy!
SMH---Literally

Alexandria, VA

#4464 Feb 22, 2013
@ Hebrewsunite

While reading a previous section of what you wrote...

"I sincerely encourage you to dissect my answer and the words used here. If you are attending HOP Sunday school my advice to you, is to stop going there ASAP. You are being ill informed, and misdirected. I implore you to study my words here before you attempt to answer. You are obviously very young, your diatribe, grammatical errors, and errant knowledge of The Scriptures reflect this. Please do understand no one here, myself included, means you any harm nor ill will. We only would like you to examine your instruction and your education and those who have provided you with such. We live in an information age like never before (Dan 12:4) please take qodesh advantage of it".

My question to you is.....WHY DO YOU CARE!!! We have believed in the United House of Prayer for years and no one can change what we believe. Nobody is bothering you about what you do now are we. Why is there so much hatred towards the UHOPFAP? Enough ALready!!!!
Hebrewsunite

Everett, WA

#4465 Feb 22, 2013
QUOTE who="SMH---Literally "Hebrewsunite....Stop ok! Speak and stop using someone elses words to express something that you have no clue about.
@SMH---Literally;
Loved one in the ruach of sincere love and concern, the words I use belong to YAHUWAH, YAHUsha, and the prophets. They also belong to Abraham Lincoln and other quoted and noted people. They have inspired millions to move beyond their own concepts. I have my own words and analysis of those I have quoted. Are you attacking my lack of personal input, lack of imagination so as not to have words to express myself of my own intellect, or are you attacking a truth out of a stubborn desire to maintain yourself in a doctrine only promulgated by tradition? Do you not understand the words documented in Sefer YeshaYahu (Isaiah)? Or are you at odds concerning the statement made by Yahusha documented in Sefer MattithYahu (Matthew)? Your… dare I say…“rant” is most curious. Please attempt a dispassionate step away from your views and understanding of the HOP, and open your mind to those of us who are at best wholly ignorant of what you find so captivating, and fascinating about the HOP. Please educate me on what the HOP could do for me or those on this board.
Shaluwm Aleichem.
Hebrewsunite

Everett, WA

#4466 Feb 22, 2013
@SMH---Literally;

"My question to you is.....WHY DO YOU CARE"!!!

Mat 19:19 Honour thy father and [thy] mother: and, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.

Gal 6:1 Brethren, if a man be overtaken in a fault, ye which are spiritual, restore such an one in the spirit of meekness; considering thyself, lest thou also be tempted

Gal 6:2 Bear ye one another's burdens, and so fulfil the law of the Messiyah.

Shaluwm Aleichem
Hebrewsunite

Renton, WA

#4467 Feb 22, 2013
Saved wrote:
Mat 15:14 Let them alone: they be blind leaders of the blind. And if the blind lead the blind, both shall fall into the ditch.
the pope blows me

Hazleton, PA

#4468 Feb 22, 2013
yama dama ding dong.

did they pickle the bishop's pickle for a holy relic to be prayed to?
WITNESS FOR DADDY

Washington, DC

#4469 Feb 23, 2013
Partner in Christ wrote:
Preach Bishop Cultastic!
We need to put out an APB on A Witness for Belly...where did he/she go? LOL! COWARD!
Peace my brother. A WITNESS FOR DADDY ...is back. I see that I as missed. And I thought YALL did not like me.

You see I have a LIFE. I work, travel, spend time with my family and I GO TO THE HOP. In other words....I'm not on here EVERYDAY such as you and many others. This seems to be the only form of communication you have.

But I commend Hebrewsunite....He is trying to keep it lively until your INTERNET BISHOP comes back,BISHOP CULTASTIC (to quote Partner In Chrst).

You folk are a real JOKE. Thanks for the FREE entertainment.

I'll Holla

Eyes on Christ

Lawrenceville, GA

#4470 Feb 23, 2013
WITNESS FOR DADDY wrote:
<quoted text>
Peace my brother. A WITNESS FOR DADDY ...is back. I see that I as missed. And I thought YALL did not like me.
You see I have a LIFE. I work, travel, spend time with my family and I GO TO THE HOP. In other words....I'm not on here EVERYDAY such as you and many others. This seems to be the only form of communication you have.
But I commend Hebrewsunite....He is trying to keep it lively until your INTERNET BISHOP comes back,BISHOP CULTASTIC (to quote Partner In Chrst).
You folk are a real JOKE. Thanks for the FREE entertainment.
I'll Holla
This is encouraging....work, travel, and spend time with the family too. A rare benefit of the average UHOP member.

Respectfully, this is a lifestyle that is suppressed by membership demands; just isn't normal for the average member. Can you provide how you toggle work, family time, and travel when you have to be at 7:30/8:00 service nightly, 12:00pm daily, and all day on Sundays. Not being facetious or anything, but it is uncommon to have the "good" life with constant pressures of being there everyday, dividing family and people into competitive auxiliaries, working to get your entire household family on Daddy's's $2,0000 club and paying on Daddy's love/St. Baileys love/& "Lady Dee" love? Really, when do you have time to sit down with your family for prayer over Sunday dinner? Or even study the Bible with them with such a high demand for members?

Im not trying to be disrespectful, but these are some of the red flags that pops up when members stop for a moment to look....then begin analyzing essentials of "living the best life you can" (abundantly) and reading the Bible for themselves. The life your living is probably preventing you from engaging the way you are commanded by the way of Bishop Bailey through your pastor, or I could be wrong.
Hebrewsunite

Seattle, WA

#4471 Feb 23, 2013
@WITNESS FOR DADDY

“You see” I have a LIFE”- Are you sure this is not accurately translated as…
“I live a LIE”?
“I work, in the HOP”
Don’t you mean in the kitchen, and on the HOP yard, for the HOP “G” class programs-
“travel,”?…
Yup to where daddy is- to raise “G” class to support sister HOP programs-
“spend time with my -(HOP)- family”
Sure, just as long as they do not go against the HOP, or question it, or daddy-

And finally….“I GO TO THE HOP”-

Where there is pitch black ignorance, and arrogance, where you can fight over seats when daddy is in town only leave them empty the moment he leaves.
- I GO TO THE HOP Where the blasting of New Orleans modified to gospel jazz allows you to dance the voodoo rituals of your HOP ancestors.
- I GO TO THE HOP- Where you can’t remember the false preacher, preach a false sermon with the blasphemous rhetoric which defines christianty.
- I GO TO THE HOP where you can live a lie and pretend YAHUWAH can’t see you in the sin you’re in..
- I GO TO THE HOP
- Where no one knows who YAHUsha is, fulfilling The Scripture in Proverbs 30:4.
- I GO TO THE HOP where you can pick up women and men at you’re leisure in an atmosphere permeating in lust and lasciviousness. Marriage vows are of no effect.
- I GO TO THE HOP – where every other member is related by marriage due to unbridled fornication, and half brothers and half sisters are the norm.
- I GO TO THE HOP where inbred nepotism is why the council are sure they’ll be the next daddy…..
-
- I GO TO THE HOP
- I GO TO THE HOP
- I GO TO THE HOP
-
- Loved one….REALLY,…ARE YOU KIDDIN’ ME???
-
- You really are WITNESS FOR DADDY….You have a lot of spunk as did Shaul turn toward YAHUWAH your creator and be a witness for our Savior YAHUsha and you will be a formidable WITNESS FOR THE TRUTH.

Shaluwm-
prince rod

United States

#4472 Feb 24, 2013
It's funny people worrying about the hop listen the hop is god home on earth name another black mega church that was build by one man with no government help or loans the money came from people that believe god was working through the flesh in yall always wanna bring up the CIA n the IRS tell me this tell me why they only come when they think we are down on our last hope every one of our leaders had to go to court for something after they get elected for bishop tell me why they won't try to tear us down while our leader is running around the country tireless night's praying traveling preching n etc I know they follow him to Egypt and Israel and other world countries daddy Madison the tree of truthful knowledge warn us that the devil will try to break us but who didn't make us can't if we don't take part in there foolish ways blacks people beside trying to tear down a big family yall should join I'm telling you god is real god do work through the flesh daddy is powerful cause who is connected with god spiritual is connected to everything on earth we are made in his image we can have that same strength from god if we stop judging each other about who real who fake who poor who rich who gay who straight n etc put your lives in god hands in let him be the cheif cornerstone in your life
Hebrewsunite

Renton, WA

#4473 Feb 24, 2013
@prince rod
It's funny people worrying about the hop listen the hop is god *home on earth---

Ah- Ah-Ah…Isa 66:1 Thus saith YAHUWAH, The heaven [is] my throne, and the earth [is] my footstool: where [is] the house that ye build unto me? and where [is] the place of my rest?

Deu 10:14 Behold, the heaven and the heaven of heavens [is] YAHUWAH 'S thy Al’ahyim, the earth [also], with all that therein [is].

2Ch 2:6 But who is able to build him an house, seeing the heaven and heaven of heavens cannot contain him? who [am] I then, that I should build him an house, save only to burn sacrifice before him?

2Ch 6:18 But will Al’ahyim in very deed dwell with men on the earth? behold, heaven and the heaven of heavens cannot contain thee; how much less this house which I have built!

-name another black mega church that was build by one man with no government help or loans the money came from people that believe god was working through the flesh ---

Ah- Ah-Ah… C.O.G.I.C.
Charles Harrison Mason
Reverend Charles Harrison 'C.H.' Mason was an American Pentecostal–Holiness and denominational leader. He was the founder, Chief Apostle and first Senior Bishop of the Church of God in Christ, Inc.
Born: September 8, 1866, Bartlett
Died: November 17, 1961, Memphis
Education: Arkansas Baptist College

N.O.I.-Elijah Muhammad was an African American religious leader, who led the Nation of Islam from 1934 until his death in 1975. He was a mentor to Malcolm X, Louis Farrakhan, Muhammad Ali; and his son Warith Deen Mohammed.
Born: October 7, 1897, Sandersville
Died: February 24, 1975, Chicago
Spouse: Clara Muhammad (m. 1917–1972)

always wanna bring up the CIA n the IRS tell me this tell me why they only come when they think we are down on our last hope every one of our leaders had to go to court for something [Careful my dear their exploits in court are documented] after they get elected for bishop tell me why they won't try to tear us down while our leader is running around [Actually the word is “riding” around in a $1,500,000.00 Maybach]the country tireless night's praying traveling preching n etc I know they follow him to Egypt and Israel and other world countries daddy Madison the tree of truthful knowledge warn us that the devil will try to break us but who didn't make us can't if we don't take part in there foolish ways blacks people

Btw; [who told you that you are BLACK? What color is your skin? Can you not read? Do you not think? Your mind is not BLACK, can you not see, your vision is not BLACK, Do you not live? Your existence is not BLACK]– STOP Psyching yourself out, the people called by the name of YAHUWAH – 2 Chronicles 7:14) are not BLACK. And if you must know King Solomon’s actual word in The Songs of Solomon 1:5-6 was actually “swarthy” meaning dark skinned.

In case you do not know here is the very definition of BLACK; note there is NO reference to a people, Negro, African-American, or Colored-

BLACK-/blak/Adjective Of the very darkest color; the opposite of white; colored like coal, due to the absence of or complete absorption of light.
Noun Black color or pigment.
Verb; make black, esp. by the application of black polish: "blacking the prize bull's hooves".
Synonyms adjective.dark - gloomy - somber - sombre - murky - sable noun.sable verb.blacke-denigrate

Many thanks for you passionate discourse to the under educated, it may hold some ground @ 1st: but to the semi-read folks it sounds like you are stuck in quick sand and think you are the beach U R sinking fast kicking and screaming all the way to your doom.

Please refer to your previous post;

"prince rod" #4453 Tuesday Feb 19

“Well brother you give me a question in I will give you a answer brother and answer the first question you asked me to put to you.”

Shaluwm-
Gee-Tee

Brooklyn, NY

#4474 Feb 24, 2013
prince rod wrote:
It's funny people worrying about the hop listen the hop is god home on earth name another black mega church that was build by one man with no government help or loans the money came from people that believe god was working through the flesh in yall always wanna bring up the CIA n the IRS tell me this tell me why they only come when they think we are down on our last hope every one of our leaders had to go to court for something after they get elected for bishop tell me why they won't try to tear us down while our leader is running around the country tireless night's praying traveling preching n etc I know they follow him to Egypt and Israel and other world countries daddy Madison the tree of truthful knowledge warn us that the devil will try to break us but who didn't make us can't if we don't take part in there foolish ways blacks people beside trying to tear down a big family yall should join I'm telling you god is real god do work through the flesh daddy is powerful cause who is connected with god spiritual is connected to everything on earth we are made in his image we can have that same strength from god if we stop judging each other about who real who fake who poor who rich who gay who straight n etc put your lives in god hands in let him be the cheif cornerstone in your life
Are you nuts, or just plain stupid, you just contradict your church own history. Grace was a poor man when he came to America. Your right, the money he used came from poverty-stricken black neighborhoods. He gave these low self esteem people a since of hope. He had the gift of gab and he looked White.

These people came from Slavery. These were the people that ask their Masters if they were sick. They had no will of their own. Here was another White man leading them down the path of Hell. He had no Money. He stayed, slept, and ate in Member’s homes until he took enough of their money to live very well.

You sound young; there is still hope for you. Lay down your shackles and think for yourself. You live and breathe the UHOP because of the Bands. The music is what keeps the UHOP a float. Take away the bands and see what you get. The only difference between the UHOP and a Night Club is the UHOP don’t have a Liquor License. You do everything people that hang in clubs do.
Gee-Tee

Brooklyn, NY

#4475 Feb 24, 2013
Hate – Regard with extreme aversion; detest; dislike; animosity. This is the feelings being spewed out of a Church. A Church that claims God said they are the only true Church on earth. A Church that forgiveness is no way in their vocabulary. A Church you can dedicate your whole life too for years and say one thing they don’t like and all your work is in vain.

To think they were trying to decide if a true and faithful member should be allowed to have her funeral their because of certain family members who are not allowed in. What kind of God are you UHOP members serving?

You have turned the other cheek towards and refuse too believe these sinful Bishop, that has molested and abuse children for centuries, refuse to believe any negativity about these men, yet you can’t accept a paper written with true facts about these men.

Hello, am I missing something here. Please explain the hate you have for members that want too make sure things that has happen in their lifetime are not repeated. Explain how you view sin as something you and your Bishops have the power of forgiving only. What about God, shouldn’t he be the only one that should and can forgive our sins.

Leave Cultastic and his family alone. The grief of losing a love one is hard enough. Where is your compassion? Oh I forgot you have that Puffy spirit, Hate. That’s why you all can accept Puffy, the same evil spirit.

Cultastic you have my utmost Deepest Sympathy. God wanted Pretty Flowers in his garden too. Your Mother was a very Special person with a good heart. Her willingness to help others has filtered down too you. You are precious in Gods sight as well as many. God has given you the knowledge to help others. Hear my voice no matter whom it comes through, said the Lord.
Gee-Tee

Brooklyn, NY

#4476 Feb 24, 2013
[QUOTE who
[/QUOTE]

QUOTE: A WITNESS FOR DADDY ...is back.
ANSWER: Shouldn’t you be a witness for the Lord………..

QUOTE: You see I have a LIFE. I work,
ANSWER: You work so that you can pay all that is required to be a member in good standings in the UHOP.

QUOTE: Travel,
ANSWER: To and from the UHOP only, name a Foreign Country you have been lately.

QUOTE: Spend time with my family
ANSWER: Not if they are not members of the UHOP, or Ex-Members, or don’t like Puffy.

QUOTE: And I GO TO THE HOP. In other words....
I'm not on here EVERYDAY such as you and many others.
ANSWER: Haven’t you heard of Progress, we can now travel with the internet.

QUOTE: This seems to be the only form of communication you have.
ANSWER: Our plan is to reach as many souls we can. You are reading and that’s a start.

QUOTE: But I commend Hebrewsunite....He is trying to keep it lively until your INTERNET BISHOP comes back, BISHOP CULTASTIC (to quote Partner In Chrst).
ANSWER: You’re so used of being lead by Man, you think everyone need to be lead, we follow no one. The only person we quote is our Father in Heaven and this doesn’t cost us a dime. Name one food for thought Puffy has said other then taxing more financial burdens on his members that are already stressed out.

QUOTE: You folk are a real JOKE. Thanks for the FREE entertainment.
ANSWER: I hope you are not the man in the boat, or the horse that was lead to water but did not drink.

You see, I didn’t need anyone to help me answer you. I used the mind God gave me, not Puffy.
Gee-Tee

Brooklyn, NY

#4477 Feb 25, 2013
WITNESS FOR DADDY
I’ll go even further, name a State in the USA that UHOP members travel too that don’t have a UHOP Church. Did you know Hawaii and Puerto Rico is also apart of the USA. In the States you have traveled too, can you name one Historical thing about that State? Then your traveling has been in vain if all you can see is the UHOP.
You are not living; you exist in the name of Puffy, truly not God. Because God gave man the knowledge to build many things other then a Church.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min Regina 560,668
What Divides Catholics and Protestants? (Apr '08) 11 min PopeIsDemon 83,903
Pope challenges Muslims to condemn violence Fri QUITTNER Dec 26 2014 4
Pope's role in Cuba deal fractures Cuban-Americ... Dec 23 woodtick57 4
Cuba Deal Is Major Victory for Pope's Diplomati... Dec 22 John 4
Vatican signals new tone on US nuns Dec 21 Raymond F Rice 2
Pope plays key role in Cuba-US policy shift Dec 21 Doc Proper 12
More from around the web