United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's body in Charlot...

The body of Bishop S.C. 'Sweet Daddy' Madison -- only the third leader in the 89-year-history of the United House of Prayer for All People -- will lie in state Thursday night at the denomination's palatial N.C. ... Full Story
Daddys Gurl

Stockbridge, GA

#4438 Feb 7, 2013
Dad just had a birthday and he is still on the throne! Timeiswindingup doesnt speak for real UHOP believers because we know that Daddy is the only way the truth and the light. St. Lady Dee is a godly woman and he has favored her for her many years of service to the Kingdom. DB is a trend sitter by continuing to let her sit on the mountion. Dont buy these lies ex-members are selling. God still has his name in the UHOP!!!!
Eyes on Christ

United States

#4439 Feb 7, 2013
Daddys Gurl wrote:
Dad just had a birthday and he is still on the throne! Timeiswindingup doesnt speak for real UHOP believers because we know that Daddy is the only way the truth and the light. St. Lady Dee is a godly woman and he has favored her for her many years of service to the Kingdom. DB is a trend sitter by continuing to let her sit on the mountion. Dont buy these lies ex-members are selling. God still has his name in the
UHOP!!!!
Sweet little Daddys Gurl....do you post to "piss". There are toilets for that! Are you trying to start mess? You know...if I didnt know better, I"ll take a wild guess and say you are an EX yourself lookng to stir the pot some. You've read many postings about serious concerns regarding Bishop Bailey, the UHOP, and Sis. Deloris Madison, yet you find away to "throw up out yo mouth". Until your able to find something to defend your platform....How bout just take a walk to the back of the bus, sit down and hide......let grown folks drive this bus!
I am Free

Glenside, PA

#4440 Feb 8, 2013
Daddys Gurl wrote:
Dad just had a birthday and he is still on the throne! Timeiswindingup doesnt speak for real UHOP believers because we know that Daddy is the only way the truth and the light. St. Lady Dee is a godly woman and he has favored her for her many years of service to the Kingdom. DB is a trend sitter by continuing to let her sit on the mountion. Dont buy these lies ex-members are selling. God still has his name in the
UHOP!!!!

@daddys gurl I started not to respond to your filth, however this may be an opportunity for me to speak to a non brainwashed member. Please read John 14:6 Jesus Said, I am the way, the truth and the life, No man cometh unto the Father, but by me". Daddy's Gurl, You are blaspheming for which there is no forgiveness. But don't get it twisted Daddys Gurl is only speaking the actual rhetoric that has been taught and still being taught in the HOP. Please members hear what thus saith the Lord.
I am Free

Glenside, PA

#4441 Feb 8, 2013
ChristIsTheAnswer wrote:
<quoted text>
You are not alone!
Thank you!
just a Johnson

United States

#4442 Feb 9, 2013
I love you daddy Bailey
Cultastic

Washington, DC

#4443 Feb 10, 2013
Daddys Gurl wrote:
DB is a trend sitter by continuing to let her sit on the mountion. Dont buy these lies ex-members are selling. God still has his name in the UHOP!!!!
DB certainly is a "trend sitter" and he keeps the throne on the "mountion" warm. I'm praying that your typos have to do with the auto-correct on your phone. If not your folly is absolutely offensive. You have no choice with your holy purchases. Thus it is safe to conclude you don't know if your money is buying a lying GOD or a truthful GOD that "has his name in the UHOP". On the contrary ex-members are not "selling" lies we're giving away the truth. Unlike the teachers (sellers) of your UHOP doctrines we ex-members encourage you to scrutinize and question everything we say with unadulterated tenacity. In conclusion after you and your parents pay your birthday love gift to DB ask him how many blessings you get for each dollar you "cheerfully" give (insert sarcasm). AGAPE
Cultastic

Washington, DC

#4444 Feb 10, 2013
just a Johnson wrote:
I love you daddy Bailey
I love your love gift and daddy's club money too, I mean I love you too @just a Johnson *in my best Daddy Bailey bishop's voice.

Another young deceived mind SMH
Partner in Christ

Charlotte, NC

#4445 Feb 12, 2013
What do ya say....Father Benedict has resigned bless his heart.
prince rod

United States

#4446 Feb 15, 2013
God is real and the truth rather if you understand or believe the creed or the ways of the house of prayer god eyes is on that place some where 90+ years don't you think god would of been did something to the uhop I dont judged nobody background creed or religion I'm not god the hop is a peaceful place for worship daddy Bailey is nothing but a messager of god in our faith god works in him the flesh I pray for world peace in may black folks would stop tearing each other down by things they heard or things they thought they saw the world would be a better place if people would mind they business in worry about there soul god work threw people stop hating on someone else blessings in worry about catching yours the love I have for my maker in heaven is unconditional and everlasting say what you want about prince rod cause I'm a child of a king who lives in heaven who eyes isn't just on the hop but everywhere
Eyes on Christ

United States

#4447 Feb 16, 2013
@Cultastic,

Good points to consider; but I know tactics should be used. I agree that this board does call for good, open, and blunt conversation which has helped me especially after a long period of silence as my mind was full of doubts of how business and practices were being conducted in the UHOP. This board became that source that I desperately needed. I couldnt even ask questions during Sunday School.

Through careful thoughts, i have started applying other tactics to avoid being the mental disturbance especially for my elders. In doing so, some already admitted that maybe Bailey isnt the chosen man. I also heard comments made that if he's leading the wrong way, then God will hold him responsible; may not be much, but this is coming from the House of prayer or no prayer members. I agree, its going to take time. Members are dropping away and hardly any are joining. Demographics slowly come by members having babies. Members have to keep reproducing to withhold membership. This is certain and Bailey is not concern about anything else. He rarely ask about new joiners because they dont come forward. Maybe theres just not any in the congregation to begin with. Sad! But what do you expect when you dont have a plan to reach out to nonmembers. House of Prayer is about House of Prayer. Thank God for Jesus because Jesus was for all people. Go figure!

Again, i agree that the board must continue as we continue to find ways to open peoples minds and hearts to how Jesus actually designed the path to righteousness. Even Apostle Paul told the people not to treat him as God. Jesus served the people, he greeted the disciples by washing the dust from their feet. I bet many people are not aware, but Jesus and his disciples were set up to serve the people.....to attend their needs.....they conducted themselvss as servants......because of their committed deeds for God. They dont share this in the HOP because of how wrong the Daddy faith would appear.
Eyes on Christ

United States

#4448 Feb 16, 2013
prince rod wrote:
God is real and the truth rather if you understand or believe the creed or the ways of the house of prayer god eyes is on that place some where 90+ years don't you think god would of been did something to the uhop I dont judged nobody background creed or religion I'm not god the hop is a peaceful place for worship daddy Bailey is nothing but a messager of god in our faith god works in him the flesh I pray for world peace in may black folks would stop tearing each other down by things they heard or things they thought they saw the world would be a better place if people would mind they business in worry about there soul god work threw people stop hating on someone else blessings in worry about catching yours the love I have for my maker in heaven is unconditional and everlasting say what you want about prince rod cause I'm a child of a king who lives in heaven who eyes isn't just on the hop but everywhere
Prince Rod,

There's something that took me along time to accept and still I struggle with it as much as I struggle with all of my years believing in untruths.
Considering that 90 years is a long time to both you and I...us humans. Giving credit of a long haul to UHOP, Catholic church (which is been around much longer), credit to the Protestant church and so forth. Long hauls for them and many others. Yet God hasnt stopped it yet.

Consider this.....satan....the lucifer guy...remember that evil langel? This evil one has been around since before all of the aforementioned organizations. As a matter of fact, hes the master mind. God hadnt stopped this evil angel either. This evil angel has even a longer haul of time to brag about. Believe it......he brags and laughs. Would you give satan the same credit?
prince rod

United States

#4449 Feb 16, 2013
No cause the devil know the word just as well as any other christian don't for get Jesus took the devil to the mountain top in try to give Jesus anything he want if he bow to him but Jesus told him how you gone give me something that you don't own I believe that god is in the hop faith is the key to peace I'm not god but I'm made in his image that need understanding a lil more of he's word in the hop is givin me that I done have plenty talks with Islam people and moors who to me are great thinkers by the way I seek knowledge and truth witch is what everybody suppose to be seeking for you live and learn the last name you wear is not of yours it is of your past family slave master god is real by showing you who is preaching his word with fruitish and with love the seed of knowledge witch is to the hop daddy grace was planted in 1960 when he was laid to rest inside the oldest and common mother of all to this day the earth that seed turn into a root when daddy McCullough came in turn into a tree when daddy Madison came in now daddy Bailey pulling up the weed growing up around the tree god is in the hop god eyes is every where god pull a woman out of a man he pull a family from out a woman in he pull civilization out of the family know your truth like I know mine's I'm forever gone be a knowledge seeker in ever gone judge some religion creed or background cause that's not my place or job I can only hate sin cause I was born into it but by free will I can change that
Hebrewsunite

Everett, WA

#4450 Feb 19, 2013
prince rod wrote:
No cause the devil know the word just as well as any other christian don't for get Jesus took the devil to the mountain top in try to give Jesus anything he want if he bow to him but Jesus told him how you gone give me something that you don't own I believe that god is in the hop faith is the key to peace I'm not god but I'm made in his image that need understanding a lil more of he's word in the hop is givin me that I done have plenty talks with Islam people and moors who to me are great thinkers by the way I seek knowledge and truth witch is what everybody suppose to be seeking for you live and learn the last name you wear is not of yours it is of your past family slave master god is real by showing you who is preaching his word with fruitish and with love the seed of knowledge witch is to the hop daddy grace was planted in 1960 when he was laid to rest inside the oldest and common mother of all to this day the earth that seed turn into a root when daddy McCullough came in turn into a tree when daddy Madison came in now daddy Bailey pulling up the weed growing up around the tree god is in the hop god eyes is every where god pull a woman out of a man he pull a family from out a woman in he pull civilization out of the family know your truth like I know mine's I'm forever gone be a knowledge seeker in ever gone judge some religion creed or background cause that's not my place or job I can only hate sin cause I was born into it but by free will I can change that
Shaluwm little one (I hope)-
If your understanding the scriptures, is akin to your misquoting the scriptures, then you need better instructors. If your grammar, is akin your knowledge of reality, then you need prudent direction. IMHO this is the place for you. Here you will find wonderful wisdom, incredible insight, communicative grammar, and accurate interpretation of The Scriptures. Loved one “Jesus” DNE,(does not exist){do your research} Yahusha did not take Ha Shatan anywhere;
Mat 4:1 Then was YAHUsha led up of The Ruach into the wilderness to be tempted of the devil.-
I sincerely encourage you to dissect my answer and the words used here. If you are attending HOP Sunday school my advice to you, is to stop going there ASAP. You are being ill informed, and misdirected. I implore you to study my words here before you attempt to answer. You are obviously very young, your diatribe, grammatical errors, and errant knowledge of The Scriptures reflect this. Please do understand no one here, myself included, means you any harm nor ill will. We only would like you to examine your instruction and your education and those who have provided you with such. We live in an information age like never before (Dan 12:4) please take qodesh advantage of it.

Shaluwm-
prince rod

United States

#4451 Feb 19, 2013
Shaluwm so you must be Jewish huh
Hebrewsunite

Seattle, WA

#4452 Feb 19, 2013
prince rod wrote:
Shaluwm so you must be Jewish huh
Shaluwm dear one,

Is it apparent in your response you are not available for education but rather debate. Please educate me so I will not obfuscate the intent in your response. I politely asked you twice to study my words and the terminology used in my note to you. I will ask again in hopes you are interested in education.…. And no I am not a Jew, neither was Jesus nor is Yahusha, Ab’raham, Yits’chaq, or Ya`aqob nor any of their descendants……. But that has very little to do with the errant teachings and practices of the HOP which must stop, ASAP.

Shaluwm Aleichem-
prince rod

United States

#4453 Feb 19, 2013
Well brother you give me a question in I will give you a answer brother
Hebrewsunite

Renton, WA

#4454 Feb 19, 2013
Shaluwm

Many thanks for the invitation for relevant dialogue and Q&A-

Why do you attend an organization which frowns on speculation and inspection of its theological doctrine, and the leader and leadership which promotes this doctrine?
Hebrewsunite

Renton, WA

#4455 Feb 19, 2013
Shaluwm

Do remember loved one my original request was for you to dissect the terminology used in our initial contact. My softball first pitch should be fairly simply to address. Please be so inclined as to grant acquiesce to the platform of our opening dialogue.

Shaluwm
SMH----Literally

Alexandria, VA

#4456 Feb 20, 2013
Why in the world are our members feeding into these non members. These people are not apart of the UHOPFAP either basically because they are no longer attending or never attended. Your on the outside looking in so stop judging because YOU dont agree with it. How can you get mad about what someone else wants to do with their life. Mind your business and move on. If we feel like being in, what some call a cult, then thats what we will do. I dont understand how people try to dictate what others do. How about this....get a life and mind your business and SHUT UP!!! Geesh! Because you speculate we do this or that, SO WHAT!!!!!!! WE wake up daily feeling blessed and you wake up daily feeling stressed because there are people attending the UHOPFAP and you cant do anything about it...Do some work, read a book and stay prayed up because my God you honestly need it.
Hebrewsunite

Renton, WA

#4457 Feb 20, 2013
@SMH---Literally

Q--Why in the world are our members feeding into these non members.

A-- You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you can not fool all of the people all of the time.-Abraham Lincoln,

Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me,... I don't think people are going to fall for that one again.-Lorne Calvert

?--These people are not apart of the UHOPFAP either basically because they are no longer attending or never attended.

A-- Rom 10:1 Brethren, my heart's desire and prayer to Al’ahyim for Yis’ra’Al is, that they might be saved.
Rom 10:2 For I bear them record that they have a zeal of Al’ahyim, but not according to knowledge.
Rom 10:3 For they being ignorant of Al’ahyim’s righteousness, and going about to establish their own righteousness, have not submitted themselves unto the righteousness of Al’ahyim.

?--Your on the outside looking in so stop judging because YOU dont agree with it. How can you get mad about what someone else wants to do with their life. Mind your business and move on. If we feel like being in, what some call a cult, then thats what we will do. I dont understand how people try to dictate what others do.

A-- Gen 4:9 And the YAHUWAH said unto Cain, Where [is] Abel thy brother? And he said, I know not:[Am] I my brother's keeper?

?--How about this....get a life and mind your business and SHUT UP!!! Geesh! Because you speculate we do this or that, SO WHAT!!!!!!!

A-- Act 7:54 When they heard these things, they were cut to the heart, and they gnashed on him with [their] teeth.
Act 7:55 But he, being full of the Ruach ha Qodesh, looked up stedfastly into heaven, and saw the glory of Al’ahyim, and Yahusha standing on the right hand of Al’ahyim,
Act 7:56 And said, Behold, I see the heavens opened, and the Son of man standing on the right hand of Al’ahyim.
Act 7:57 Then they cried out with a loud voice, and stopped their ears, and ran upon him with one accord,
Act 7:58 And cast [him] out of the city, and stoned [him]: and the witnesses laid down their clothes at a young man's feet, whose name was Shaul.

?--WE wake up daily feeling blessed and you wake up daily feeling stressed because there are people attending the UHOPFAP and you cant do anything about it...Do some work, read a book and stay prayed up because my God you honestly need it.
A-- Rev 3:1 And unto the malak of the assembly in Sardis write; These things saith he that hath the seven Ruach of Al’ahyim, and the seven stars; I know thy works, that thou hast a name that thou livest, and art dead
Rev 3:2 Be watchful, and strengthen the things which remain, that are ready to die: for I have not found thy works perfect before Al’ahyim.
Rev 3:3 Remember therefore how thou hast received and heard, and hold fast, and repent. If therefore thou shalt not watch, I will come on thee as a thief, and thou shalt not know what hour I will come upon thee.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 hr guest 548,471
Pope Francis leaves the beatification ceremony ... 10 hr Belle Sexton 11
Selfies with Pope Francis cardboard cutouts pop... Sat ELIAS IBARRA 6
Catholic bishops take first step toward accepta... Oct 16 Mychihuahuawillbite 2
Pope Francis shows strong, unique leadership fo... Oct 15 Gremlin 2
Gradualism and Holiness Oct 15 RevKen 1
The Pope's Criticism Of Capitalism Has One Weal... (Jan '14) Oct 10 QUITTNER Oct 10 2014 8

Pope Benedict XVI People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE