United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's body in Charlot...

The body of Bishop S.C. 'Sweet Daddy' Madison -- only the third leader in the 89-year-history of the United House of Prayer for All People -- will lie in state Thursday night at the denomination's palatial N.C. ... Full Story
Saved

Lawrenceville, GA

#4418 Jan 29, 2013
.No they did not have social media back then, they had the newspaper n magazines that kept up with everything daddy grace did. You have such a deep routed hate for the leaders n the hop that it's going to cause you to go to hell! You may not have been in 18 years but ur still there, you keep up witj everything that's going on! If you have neen saved n delivered from thr hop then move on n be happy stop looking back , remember the UHOP is not going away until God say so n so far He has not say so!
Hebrewsunite

Seattle, WA

#4419 Jan 29, 2013
Gee-Tee wrote:
<quoted text>
Welcome back, I miss your insight, your knowledge, your courage, your love in other words I miss you
Dearest and highly favored "Gee-Tee" I never am very far away, many thanks for your sincere encouragement.

Shaluwm
Hebrewsunite

Seattle, WA

#4420 Jan 29, 2013
Dearest “Saved”;

Cautious optimism and the care and real desire for an intrinsic relationship for family friends and loved ones seem to be at the nucleolus for many on this board (IMHO). I believe if their loved ones would see the diabolical regime headed up by Masonic worshipers of Baal by way of Bamphomet all per the wiles of Ha Shatan… They would announce victory to this board and continue to reach out to the many who read this board numerous times a day. There is more disgust at the antics of the leadership of the HOP than hatred for its leaders, for they too are a product of their environment. YaHusha too came down hard on the scribes and Pharisees and religious leaders in the days when he was proving the mettle of the flesh:

Luk 11:46 And he said, Woe unto you also,[ye] lawyers!(Teachers of the law) for ye lade men with burdens grievous to be borne, and ye yourselves touch not the burdens with one of your fingers.

Luk 11:52 Woe unto you, lawyers!(Teachers of the law) for ye have taken away the key of knowledge: ye entered not in yourselves, and them that were entering in ye hindered.

Please take it easy on these folks here and relax calm down and look at their point of view even it it’s difficult. Remember almost every one know the world was flat at one time, that men could not fly that the sound barrier would never be broken
Im Just Saying

Norfolk, VA

#4421 Jan 29, 2013
Timeiswindingup wrote:
<quoted text>
THE HOUSE OF PRAYER IS NOT A CULT!!
Cult,“a group that deviates from the doctrines and practices of historic Christianity and has an inordinate loyalty to one leader, whose beliefs are not found in Scripture (as affirmed by historic Christianity). Cult leaders, or false teachers, often believe that they alone possess the truth.”- Bickle

Can it be you don't think they're a cult because they haven't been asked to drink the Kool-Aid? Just because they haven't been asked, doesn't mean they wouldn't.
In question

United States

#4422 Jan 29, 2013
If it walks like a duck, quack like a duck and acts like a duck....... It's a duck!
Spunky

Charlotte, NC

#4423 Jan 29, 2013
Timeiswindingup wrote:
<quoted text>
Look I'm not running from any of you, I can respond to that. My point for saying that was not to say they are equal, the point I was trying to make is the hop isn't the only church that has its issues or the issues that some mentioned about Grace being the reason the hop members are sleeping with each other and the spirit of Lust and sex permeates the entire church because of Grace which is ridiculous.
In my opinion no church including the hop is obligated to do all those things you mentioned the Catholics do. They can afford to do those things cause it's the largest denomination or organization in the world. The hop resides in maybe 12? States in the US. The sole purpose of a church is to be a holy place for people to gather and praise God not to pay people's bill, feed them for free, send there kids to college etc...as far as the cannots and the dont's what's wrong with rules? God has rules, rules feature organization, government and produces discipline. Without rules there is chaos.
I've been on here long enough and have gotten enough responses from all of you to know how you are going to respond to this so let me save you some time, no I'm not brainwashed, living in the past, brain hostage, still living in bondage, nor am I trying to defend the hop no matter what and/or at any cost.. I simply don't agree with every negative thought you have about the hop and I am one of very few that is willing to rebuttal your simple shallow criticism.
You Fool!!! Can you quit with your nonsense argument.. We get it already... You think the HOP is not a Cult!!(It is but ok whatever) the HOP is in about 24 or so States, has Billions of Dollars (Of which many of the funds are in Swiss Accounts over Seas... Hmmm I wonder why?!?!? Don't you?) Delores' Passport Seized (Hmmmm I wonder why?!? Don't you?!) your just an infadel however to stupid to understand what's going on. Please Read John 1:28 - about 32 and get back to us in your thoughts Sir/ Madam. Please and thanks. Don't get in your feelings about the name calling but you are irritating me.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#4424 Jan 30, 2013
Spunky wrote:
<quoted text>You Fool!!! Can you quit with your nonsense argument.. We get it already... You think the HOP is not a Cult!!(It is but ok whatever) the HOP is in about 24 or so States, has Billions of Dollars (Of which many of the funds are in Swiss Accounts over Seas... Hmmm I wonder why?!?!? Don't you?) Delores' Passport Seized (Hmmmm I wonder why?!? Don't you?!) your just an infadel however to stupid to understand what's going on. Please Read John 1:28 - about 32 and get back to us in your thoughts Sir/ Madam. Please and thanks. Don't get in your feelings about the name calling but you are irritating me.
I don't know who you think you are or who you want to be but I'm not reading any scripture and responding back to you after you called me a fool and stupid and you don't even know me. For you to get irritated over a debate on a message board tells me your mental capacity also what type person you are, lacking the ability to conversant with self control. My irritated brother do yourself a favor and dont respond to me any more and I won't respond to you....problem solved:)
Spunky

Charlotte, NC

#4425 Jan 30, 2013
Timeiswindingup wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know who you think you are or who you want to be but I'm not reading any scripture and responding back to you after you called me a fool and stupid and you don't even know me. For you to get irritated over a debate on a message board tells me your mental capacity also what type person you are, lacking the ability to conversant with self control. My irritated brother do yourself a favor and dont respond to me any more and I won't respond to you....problem solved:)
Hahaha stupidity Irritates me. NOW!! As for the scripture. That One will Uncover something that many of the "Daddy" Followers are being kept from uncovering. The fact that no one comes to The Lord God except through by Jesus and Not Daddy. The Lamb of God!!! No need to respond... 1 for me and O for you.
Spunky

Charlotte, NC

#4426 Jan 30, 2013
Timeiswindingup wrote:
<quoted text>

Oh and by the way I said Don't take offense. Wasn't for you to take it negatively. Agape my Bro
pat m

Raleigh, NC

#4427 Jan 31, 2013
Spunky wrote:
<quoted text>
You Fool!!! Can you quit with your nonsense argument.. We get it already... You think the HOP is not a Cult!!(It is but ok whatever) the HOP is in about 24 or so States, has Billions of Dollars (Of which many of the funds are in Swiss Accounts over Seas... Hmmm I wonder why?!?!? Don't you?) Delores' Passport Seized (Hmmmm I wonder why?!? Don't you?!) your just an infadel however to stupid to understand what's going on. Please Read John 1:28 - about 32 and get back to us in your thoughts Sir/ Madam. Please and thanks. Don't get in your feelings about the name calling but you are irritating me.
If you don't mind me asking, how do you know Delores Madison's passport was seized? Thats personal information and I'm wondering how did u find out and if it was taken away what was the reason?
Cultastic

Washington, DC

#4428 Jan 31, 2013
pat m wrote:
<quoted text>If you don't mind me asking, how do you know Delores Madison's passport was seized? Thats personal information and I'm wondering how did u find out and if it was taken away what was the reason?
Very little information in the UHOP is "personal". I've heard rumblings about her passport being seized. It has something to do with the UHOP monies being frozen or in a recievership pending an ongoing investigation by the IRS. I do know that the UHOP has off-shore bank accounts. However, I personally can not prove it to be fact about her passport. If it is in fact true I'm quite sure it was revealed by someone on the inside. The UHOP "inner-circle" is not as tight as it appears. There's no honor amongst thieves. All those who have EVER been involved in any corrupt activities regarding the UHOP's financial matters fear being exposed. So it wouldn't be a far cry to conclude that with the pressure on the birdies are starting to sing. However, let me be clear. At this point I personally do not know the exact truth regarding this matter. The only thing I do know is that there are some questionable financial practices in the UHOP I.e.; tax exempt status, charging tax on dinners in the cafeterias.

"Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth."

I've said it before if you want to find out the truth stop paying money. I'm not a betting man but I believe the members would find out about her passport and much more. Best case none of it is true. Worse case is that leadership is able to make it go away and then members are given the; "We've defeated the enemy and the rumors weren't true, GOD fought our battle." sermon. Meanwhile, no one ever finds out what the allegations were and what was actually done.
I am Free

Glenside, PA

#4429 Jan 31, 2013
Saved wrote:
.No they did not have social media back then, they had the newspaper n magazines that kept up with everything daddy grace did. You have such a deep routed hate for the leaders n the hop that it's going to cause you to go to hell! You may not have been in 18 years but ur still there, you keep up witj everything that's going on! If you have neen saved n delivered from thr hop then move on n be happy stop looking back , remember the UHOP is not going away until God say so n so far He has not say so!
I think you are posing this comment to me... Well my dear its easy for you to say "stop looking back" because you were not the victim. You didnt have your virginity taken from you by a man who deceived your mother into thinking he was going to protect her innocent daughter while she traveled with him. My mother started to speak in tongue when she learned that he wanted me to travel with him. She idolized this man so much I know that she would not have believed me and she would have disowned me if I told her the truth. When I hear you people on this blog defending, and reverencing these daddies as Lord and Savior, The comforter, Daddy my rock, The light of the world, it makes me cringe. Jesus said " I am the way, the truth, and the light. So I ask you, "Who is going to hell"?
Big Tiny

Bridgeport, NJ

#4430 Jan 31, 2013
So while we go back and forth about the HOP Brotha Bailey is getting richer... SMH I been let it go.... Its all about the relationship YOU form with Christ! Im sure our Lord and Saviour is NOT going to entertain ANY of this nonsense in that great morning! God is love and peace! He does not dwell in confusion. For the past five years we have been on this blog going back and forth while Bailey goes from city to city collecting his bank! He doesnt care about our concerns at all so why should we as people even waiste our precious time even trying to understand! What I do know is Daddy doenst have a heaven or a hell to put me in! I wake up everyday and render my homage to JESUS thatbright and morning star! It feels so good to know HIm! I pray that he reveals HImself to the masses as He did for me...... I heard on ole' preacher say," when you know that u know that u know!'........Lord have mercy not even Brotha Bailey can put fear into my heart! ON CHRIST THE SOLID ROCK I STAND! ALLLLLL THE GROUND IS SINKING SAND! Good day good people!
ChristIsTheAnswe r

Temple Hills, MD

#4431 Jan 31, 2013
I am Free wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you are posing this comment to me... Well my dear its easy for you to say "stop looking back" because you were not the victim. You didnt have your virginity taken from you by a man who deceived your mother into thinking he was going to protect her innocent daughter while she traveled with him. My mother started to speak in tongue when she learned that he wanted me to travel with him. She idolized this man so much I know that she would not have believed me and she would have disowned me if I told her the truth. When I hear you people on this blog defending, and reverencing these daddies as Lord and Savior, The comforter, Daddy my rock, The light of the world, it makes me cringe. Jesus said " I am the way, the truth, and the light. So I ask you, "Who is going to hell"?
You are not alone!
Cultastic

Alexandria, VA

#4432 Feb 1, 2013
Greetings to all. Today my post deviates from the norm but currently I have no other platform for this request for help.

It has come to my attention that an elderly gentleman has fallen on hard times. He has long been a hard worker on his job, in his community and for his church. However, despite his hard work he has fallen behind in his rent and is in danger of being put out of his apartment in the very near future. It is unfortunate when any one is met with unfortunate circumstances, but especially heartbreaking when it is one of our seniors. I feel it is my duty to lobby on his behalf and try to get him the help he is desperately in need of. Please contact me if you can be of assistance at jdpistone55@gmail.com.

Unfortunately do to the sensitive nature I can not post "specifics" about the gentleman on the board. However, for more detailed information please contact me at the aforementioned email address. Thank you in advance for your consideration.

AGAPE
Gee-Tee

Brooklyn, NY

#4433 Feb 1, 2013
Big Tiny wrote:
So while we go back and forth about the HOP Brotha Bailey is getting richer...
Don’t worry too much about Puffy getting richer; one thing about the rich they can’t buy is long life. They die just like us. The main reason we have so much poor is because they feel sorry for the rich.

If you can reach the mine of one person, there is still hope. So continue expressing your feeling. Someone is taking it in.

I will never stop posting because it doesn’t matter the kind of House, Car, or anything I have if I haven’t reach the mind of a child. Believe me you have touched someone with your posting. If you stop now, then they have won.

I always give thanks to the person that started this board. They had other intentions, never thought it would turn out like this. However God works in mysterious ways. The truth is finally being told, rather they like it or not.
Eyes on Christ

United States

#4434 Feb 7, 2013
Big Tiny wrote:
So while we go back and forth about the HOP Brotha Bailey is getting richer... SMH I been let it go.... Its all about the relationship YOU form with Christ! Im sure our Lord and Saviour is NOT going to entertain ANY of this nonsense in that great morning! God is love and peace! He does not dwell in confusion. For the past five years we have been on this blog going back and forth while Bailey goes from city to city collecting his bank! He doesnt care about our concerns at all so why should we as people even waiste our precious time even trying to understand! What I do know is Daddy doenst have a heaven or a hell to put me in! I wake up everyday and render my homage to JESUS thatbright and morning star! It feels so good to know HIm! I pray that he reveals HImself to the masses as He did for me...... I heard on ole' preacher say," when you know that u know that u know!'........Lord have mercy not even Brotha Bailey can put fear into my heart! ON CHRIST THE SOLID ROCK I STAND! ALLLLLL THE GROUND IS SINKING SAND! Good day good people!
This is an interesting post. Interesting to me because these same thoughts often come to me. I consider how many do not want to engage in conversation with me in fear I may bring up the "negative" discussion. I realize that many of my older...up in age are rooted and it could really be taking their joy away when I speak about what they believed and followed for over 50 years of their life. Now in their golden years....being told to change is a culture shock. Am i really tapping into their joy....threatening it with what i consider "truths" and not "negative"? What will they do should they make that move to remove themselves from this man made doctrine? Maybe their too far up in age to start a fresh start with desiring loving support of people. Will they be too lonely. Will it stop their motivation to get up and mive? I dont really know if i want to see them go from joyful around people theyve known all their lives to lonely and confused about their next steps. So maybe I should cool out with some if my shared concerns thinking im helping. Those were some of my thoughts.

Furthermore, although this blog has been a great source for me it is not enough for change! Change is a process. Ive seen many including myself discuss thoughts and findings but no one has started the actual procedure to change what weve learned is wrong. I think the HOP would be an honorable place of worship for people if it had the right leadership, teachings, and understanding of human needs. But Bishop Bailey said that those talking and trying to persuade are nothing but a"Bubble over the ocean" nobody is hearing them. A comment I also read in this blog about a week prior. Coincidence? Anyways, like you said.....all the while he continues to collect his riches. There are even Apostles ....men with titles...who agree with us concerned but wont even begin the process. Like I stated, interesting post.
Eyes on Christ

United States

#4435 Feb 7, 2013
Eyes on Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
This is an interesting post. Interesting to me because these same thoughts often come to me. I consider how many do not want to engage in conversation with me in fear I may bring up the "negative" discussion. I realize that many of my older...up in age are rooted and it could really be taking their joy away when I speak about what they believed and followed for over 50 years of their life. Now in their golden years....being told to change is a culture shock. Am i really tapping into their joy....threatening it with what i consider "truths" and not "negative"? What will they do should they make that move to remove themselves from this man made doctrine? Maybe their too far up in age to start a fresh start with desiring loving support of people. Will they be too lonely. Will it stop their motivation to get up and mive? I dont really know if i want to see them go from joyful around people theyve known all their lives to lonely and confused about their next steps. So maybe I should cool out with some if my shared concerns thinking im helping. Those were some of my thoughts.
Furthermore, although this blog has been a great source for me it is not enough for change! Change is a process. Ive seen many including myself discuss thoughts and findings but no one has started the actual procedure to change what weve learned is wrong. I think the HOP would be an honorable place of worship for people if it had the right leadership, teachings, and understanding of human needs. But Bishop Bailey said that those talking and trying to persuade are nothing but a"Bubble over the ocean" nobody is hearing them. A comment I also read in this blog about a week prior. Coincidence? Anyways, like you said.....all the while he continues to collect his riches. There are even Apostles ....men with titles...who agree with us concerned but wont even begin the process. Like I stated, interesting post.
Let me just clarify.....

When I stated having the right leadership, i dont mean a bishop as master, i meant true people to lead an organized church for people who like to go to church, and enjoy fellowship with others.
Cultastic

Washington, DC

#4436 Feb 7, 2013
Eyes on Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me first say that my father gave over seventy dedicated years of his life (money, time, children, etc.) to the UHOP before leaving his cult slave mind behind and reclaiming his spiritual and mental freedom. I totally understand that it may be pointless for some but do understand that these types of discussions have a huge impact. There are also many reading this board who are caught in sects very similar to the UHOP. Bailey's cliche about the bubble or whatever is just propaganda to silence the growing masses and stop a movement. He knows that his membership is slipping away from his deception and seeking the TRUTH. If those who speak the TRUTH are like a bubble in the ocean silent making no impact then I liken him and his chronies to the EMPTY wagon that makes the most noise.

I've offered several solutions to help members of the UHOP through this board. The first being to DEMAND a change. How can a general lead without an army? Knowledge is power and the more the members have the more power they will have. I urge members to read your UHOP constitution Bishop can be removed for incompetency (lack of physical or intellectual ability or qualifications; lacking the power to perform).

I do not accept the "nothing can be done" mentality. We've done that for far too long. The discussions on this board transcend babbling about a small church organization. President Obama practically won his first election through efficient use of social media, the Internet, and technology. I can only imagine if trendsetters like Gee-Tee had access to the Internet in this capacity when she was in her thirties. The main reasons the UHOP has operated for 90+ years are ignorance and silence. Those who don't know any better blindly obey and follow. In contrast those who do know better remain silent refusing to at least attempt to make a change. It's only been roughly five years since this board has been going. That's nothing in comparison to 90 years of generational ignorance that has been perpetuated in the UHOP. Even if I'm alone I will not keep silent and watch another 90 years of oppression of my people. Change is imminent it just takes time.

Bishop hears the "bubbles" on the ocean because he's watching, reading, listening. Do know that you are being heard loud and clear.
Cultastic

Washington, DC

#4437 Feb 7, 2013
Partner in Christ wrote:
Preach Bishop Cultastic!
We need to put out an APB on A Witness for Belly...where did he/she go? LOL! COWARD!
I really would like for this sister/brother to come back and/or reach out to me again.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 40 min hojo 543,049
Stealing the Keys to Heaven (Aug '09) Fri Dan Dougherty 3
Pope's visit will change Philippines, Cardinal ... Thu Iglesia_Ni_Dinuguan 4
Philippines and Vatican release Pope Francis po... Sep 18 pazuzu 85
Edmonton's Coptic Christian community welcomes ... Sep 18 PAUL SHYKORA arts 1
Selfies with Pope Francis cardboard cutouts pop... Sep 10 ELIAS IBARRA 5
Pope Francis pursues a thaw in relations with m... Sep 9 Andrez Lopez 2
•••

Pope Benedict XVI People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••