United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's body in Charlot...

The body of Bishop S.C. 'Sweet Daddy' Madison -- only the third leader in the 89-year-history of the United House of Prayer for All People -- will lie in state Thursday night at the denomination's palatial N.C. ... Full Story
Gee-Tee

Brooklyn, NY

#4398 Jan 28, 2013
Timeiswindingup wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not a bishop never been one and never want to become one,
Quote: When did it become the bishop's job to take care of the people well being outside of spiritual needs?

When did it become the peopleís job to take care of these Bishop?

Quote: The catholic religion is the largest and most richest religion in the world and the pope isn't taking care of its members the way you claim the hop bishop's should.

The UHOP is one of the Richest Cults in the USA. The least Grace could have done was teach his members was how to live well. He met them in poverty, was he suppose to keep them that way.

Quote: The ministers give each other young little boys as Christmas and birthday gifts and that seem to be excepted, I wonder why?

Dee gave Grace and McCollough young Maids every night. Grace stayed at members housing in the early days. You think they were supposed to put young girls in his bedroom at night. They looked the other way.

Quote: They also allow gay men and women as ministers and leaders of the church and that's ok?

You view Gay Men and Women as not being worthy to teach the word of God.

Quote:(I never said they are perfect and without faults)

The Bible says Mark the perfect man, not the sinful man.
Any man that claims God sent him to lead the people should Not live in sin. Their lights are to shine for them not their faults, and stop saying they are Human. Their human side was supposed to change the moment they claimed to be sent by God.

Stop this nonsense; we are not talking about other churches. You believe or you donít, you canít have it both ways. For you to stop going after McCollough days doesnít say much for you. UHOP members donít want you taking up for then. You donít go there anymore. You donít pay Tithes, G-Class, Daddyís Club in other words they view you like the view me. Think not!!!!!

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#4399 Jan 28, 2013
Gee-Tee wrote:
<quoted text>Quote: When did it become the bishop's job to take care of the people well being outside of spiritual needs?

When did it become the people’s job to take care of these Bishop?

Quote: The catholic religion is the largest and most richest religion in the world and the pope isn't taking care of its members the way you claim the hop bishop's should.

The UHOP is one of the Richest Cults in the USA. The least Grace could have done was teach his members was how to live well. He met them in poverty, was he suppose to keep them that way.

Quote: The ministers give each other young little boys as Christmas and birthday gifts and that seem to be excepted, I wonder why?

Dee gave Grace and McCollough young Maids every night. Grace stayed at members housing in the early days. You think they were supposed to put young girls in his bedroom at night. They looked the other way.

Quote: They also allow gay men and women as ministers and leaders of the church and that's ok?

You view Gay Men and Women as not being worthy to teach the word of God.

Quote:(I never said they are perfect and without faults)

The Bible says Mark the perfect man, not the sinful man.
Any man that claims God sent him to lead the people should Not live in sin. Their lights are to shine for them not their faults, and stop saying they are Human. Their human side was supposed to change the moment they claimed to be sent by God.

Stop this nonsense; we are not talking about other churches. You believe or you don’t, you can’t have it both ways. For you to stop going after McCollough days doesn’t say much for you. UHOP members don’t want you taking up for then. You don’t go there anymore. You don’t pay Tithes, G-Class, Daddy’s Club in other words they view you like the view me. Think not!!!!!

All il say to your response is I'm not taking up for the hop and I can care less about what they think about me or my comments. Again ill say this for the 3rd time in 2 days my argument is THE HOP is not a cult!! That's my only argument. I'm going to stand on that no matter what.

Location hidden

#4400 Jan 28, 2013
Hebrewsunite wrote:
Cultastic you are a mighty warrior for truth your resilience is only eclipsed by your brilliance and your tenacity is the foundation that will bring down false kingdoms.

Shaluwm
Why don't you just call him daddy?
In Question

Columbia, SC

#4401 Jan 28, 2013
Time is Winding Up, Please help me to understand why you thing that UHOP is NOT at cult?

I have asked you several times and still can't get an answer. I really would like to understand your thinking.
Gee-Tee

Brooklyn, NY

#4402 Jan 28, 2013
Hebrewsunite wrote:
Cultastic you are a mighty warrior for truth your resilience is only eclipsed by your brilliance and your tenacity is the foundation that will bring down false kingdoms.
Shaluwm
Welcome back, I miss your insight, your knowledge, your courage, your love in other words I miss you
Cultastic

Washington, DC

#4403 Jan 28, 2013
Timeiswindingup wrote:
<quoted text>
He can't call me Daddy because clearly Daddy doesn't tell the truth and I do. So call me something that doesn't involve dishonesty, manipulation, rape, greed, and theft. Elder cut the sarcasm and be the man you say you are. Sarcasm and offensive innuendos will get you no where. Ignorant comments only breed ignorant responses. If you have no response of value just remain silent instead of opening your mouth and confirming your stupidity. I for one do not believe you are not in the know of the TRUTH. You've stuck your foot in your mouth and when your Grace and McCollough were questioned you back pedaled into your "all I'm saying is the UHOP is not a cult even though I disagree with the Bishop worship and all they do" mantra. I don't care what descriptor you use, you know as well as I do that the members are being oppressed through fear and scripture manipulation. Hold on to your love for those men it still doesn't dilute the truth about the spiritual dishonesty. You may not be a Bishop but reading your posts I can conclude that you come from a certain lineage; like Daddy like son.

You clearly have courage because you left the UHOP. Most people can't do that. Now advance your thinking past your thoughts of the UHOP post-McCollough. The doctrines and foundation remain unchanged. Therefore, simple logic tells us that if its messed up now the foundation was messed up. Black people are creatures of habit and we hate change. Why should GOD fix what he didn't create or break?
Cultastic

Washington, DC

#4404 Jan 28, 2013
Gee-Tee wrote:
<quoted text>
Welcome back, I miss your insight, your knowledge, your courage, your love in other words I miss you
Ditto @hebrewsunite @Gee-Tee.....
Hebrewsunite

Renton, WA

#4405 Jan 28, 2013
@ď TimeiswindingupĒ

Loved one please take an objective dispassionate step back and review the reality based data already documented, please do not get carried off by emotionalism but rather move forward in the clarity of that strong mind which you present to this board. Your zeal to present the HOP as anything other than a cult is the foundation for your error, loved one; this is nothing new for our people:

Rom 10:2 For I bear them record that they have a zeal of Alíahyim, but not according to knowledge.

You must work to extract fantasy from fiction to award yourself and those who love you with non-fiction, and regard only the realty that is the fruition of truth.

Shaluwm
Cultastic

Washington, DC

#4406 Jan 28, 2013
In Question wrote:
Time is Winding Up, Please help me to understand why you thing that UHOP is NOT at cult?
I have asked you several times and still can't get an answer. I really would like to understand your thinking.
He agrees with everything except actually "calling" the UHOP a cult. You can call Madison a train wreck. You can call the current Bishop, Daddy Belly. You can even say Grace and McCollough were sinners. You just can't use the evil disgusting "C" word. He's arguing just to argue. In short you will not get an answer to specific questions from him obviously.

We ex-culties remember being taught "Even if everyone in the UHOP is wrong (to include the Bishop), the UHOP is right." I know I've given an AMEN or two to this stupidity. The ministers were knowingly conditioning the mind's of the listener to submit to baseless propaganda. The aforementioned cliche makes no sense. Funny part is that Elder @WoundUpMind admitted that he doesn't believe that any denomination is right but he still holds on to beliefs generated by statements like this passed down from generation to generation.

Ask me what he thinks you'll get a straight answer. Ask him what he thinks and you'll get the run around. "The sky can be considered black in theory if you look up at it with your eyes closed."~~Author Elder @TimeIsWindingUp LOL

Sorry I had to add a little humor. AGAPE
Gee-Tee

Brooklyn, NY

#4407 Jan 28, 2013
Timeiswindingup wrote:
<quoted text>
All il say to your response is I'm not taking up for the hop and I can care less about what they think about me or my comments. Again ill say this for the 3rd time in 2 days my argument is THE HOP is not a cult!! That's my only argument. I'm going to stand on that no matter what.
Since you wanted to compare the Catholic Church with the UHOP lets see if they are equal,
The Catholics have
Day Cares, Schools, Colleges, Hospitals, Nursing Homes, Housing, Shelters, Soup Kitchens, Food Banks, Clothing Drive, Blood Banks, Free Transportation Buses, Private Car Service, Counseling for Drug Abuse, Alcohol Abuse, Marriages Counseling, Parenting, Sex Counseling, Birth Control Counseling, Sickness Counseling, Credit Unions, Music Ministry, Youth and Children Programs, Religious Education, Community Service, Social Justice Programs, Outreach Programs, Bible Study, Care for Home Bound Sick Programs, Counseling for the Incarcerated

The UHOP have
Bishop Love offerings: New Years, Christmas, Thanksgiving, Easter, Birthday, Father Day (And Puffy said donít lump his offering together)
G-Class, Daddyís Club, Church Offering, Pastor Offering, Auxiliary Dues, Convocation Dues, Dinners for Sale, Grace Products for Sale, Grace Magazine for Sale, CDís for Sale, Books for Sales Raffle Tickets for Sale
Over Price Churches member canít afford upkeep on.
Apartment building in your Bishops name only, not the UHOP name, therefore it belongs to these Bishops and their families.
Church Buses you pay to ride on.

You canít do this, you canít do that, donít talk to him, donít talk to her, you canít ware this, you canít wear that, get off the internet, and donít read this, we are going to Return back in time and you say this is not a Cult

Shall I go ON?
Jaxx212

New York, NY

#4408 Jan 28, 2013
Gee-Tee wrote:
<quoted text>
Since you wanted to compare the Catholic Church with the UHOP lets see if they are equal,
The Catholics have
Day Cares, Schools, Colleges, Hospitals, Nursing Homes, Housing, Shelters, Soup Kitchens, Food Banks, Clothing Drive, Blood Banks, Free Transportation Buses, Private Car ServicON, Counseling for Drug Abuse, Alcohol Abuse, Marriages Counseling, Parenting, Sex Counseling, Birth Control Counseling, Sickness Counseling, Credit Unions, Music Ministry, Youth and Children Programs, Religious Education, Community Service, Social Justice Programs, Outreach Programs, Bible Study, Care for Home Bound Sick Programs, Counseling for the Incarcerated
The UHOP have
Bishop Love offerings: New Years, Christmas, Thanksgiving, Easter, Birthday, Father Day (And Puffy said donít lump his offering together)
G-Class, Daddyís Club, Church Offering, Pastor Offering, Auxiliary Dues, Convocation Dues, Dinners for Sale, Grace Products for Sale, Grace Magazine for Sale, CDís for Sale, Books for Sales Raffle Tickets for Sale
Over Price Churches member canít afford upkeep on.
Apartment building in your Bishops name only, not the UHOP name, therefore it belongs to these Bishops and their families.
Church Buses you pay to ride on.
You canít do this, you canít do that, donít talk to him, donít talk to her, you canít ware this, you canít wear that, get off the internet, and donít read this, we are going to Return back in time and you say this is not a Cult
Shall I go ON?
OMG!!!!!.....YESSSSSS!!!!!! This is NOTHING BUT THE TRUTH!!!!......But as usual, he CANNOT & WILL NOT answer this post!!!!
At this point, he has got to be DROWNING in DENIAL on his former CULT!!!!!
Gee-Tee

Brooklyn, NY

#4409 Jan 28, 2013
After paying all of this you still have to pay your Tithes. Once these men become Bishops all of these obligation you pay, they donít. What floor was Puffy, His Wife, or Dee on? Yet he can make as many piss stops collecting your hard earned money and leave you dry. Puffy so sure of himself he doesnít even think you deserve prayer on New Years Eve. He got what he wanted youíre money. AND NONE OF YOU BETTER QUESTION HIM WHY. This is a Cult; you have no input on anything. These Bishop has not given anything back to the communities they have rob for 90 years.

You say your 43; well thereís still time for you wake up baby. Do the right thing; accept Jesus Christ as your Savior.

Location hidden

#4410 Jan 28, 2013
Jaxx212 wrote:
<quoted text>OMG!!!!!.....YESSSSSS! !!!!! This is NOTHING BUT THE TRUTH!!!!......But as usual, he CANNOT & WILL NOT answer this post!!!!
At this point, he has got to be DROWNING in DENIAL on his former CULT!!!!!
Look I'm not running from any of you, I can respond to that. My point for saying that was not to say they are equal, the point I was trying to make is the hop isn't the only church that has its issues or the issues that some mentioned about Grace being the reason the hop members are sleeping with each other and the spirit of Lust and sex permeates the entire church because of Grace which is ridiculous.

In my opinion no church including the hop is obligated to do all those things you mentioned the Catholics do. They can afford to do those things cause it's the largest denomination or organization in the world. The hop resides in maybe 12? States in the US. The sole purpose of a church is to be a holy place for people to gather and praise God not to pay people's bill, feed them for free, send there kids to college etc...as far as the cannots and the dont's what's wrong with rules? God has rules, rules feature organization, government and produces discipline. Without rules there is chaos.

I've been on here long enough and have gotten enough responses from all of you to know how you are going to respond to this so let me save you some time, no I'm not brainwashed, living in the past, brain hostage, still living in bondage, nor am I trying to defend the hop no matter what and/or at any cost.. I simply don't agree with every negative thought you have about the hop and I am one of very few that is willing to rebuttal your simple shallow criticism.
I am Free

Glenside, PA

#4411 Jan 28, 2013
Timeiswindingup wrote:
<quoted text>
@free you just stated here that "The Lord is now uncovering filthy practices of these cults", well the hop has been around for over 90yrs why now and not then? I've never heard of seen a cult thriving strong for 90yrs+. A house with a solid foundation can stand forever. If you search this world from north to south east and west you will never find a church that's flawless and perfect as you claim the hop isn't if you can please point me in that direction.
Yes thats what I said!! The Lord is uncovering the filthy practices of these churches and the HOP will be no exception. So don't brag about the so-call 90yrs because God moves in his time. There were no social media back in the pervert daddy Grace time, but as long as I have breath I will tell the world about his years of MOLESTING INNOCENT GIRLS and forcing them to perform such heinous acts. So don't celebrate yet because your cult practices have gotten by, but trust me you will not get away.

Location hidden

#4412 Jan 28, 2013
Gee-Tee wrote:
After paying all of this you still have to pay your Tithes. Once these men become Bishops all of these obligation you pay, they donít. What floor was Puffy, His Wife, or Dee on? Yet he can make as many piss stops collecting your hard earned money and leave you dry. Puffy so sure of himself he doesnít even think you deserve prayer on New Years Eve. He got what he wanted youíre money. AND NONE OF YOU BETTER QUESTION HIM WHY. This is a Cult; you have no input on anything. These Bishop has not given anything back to the communities they have rob for 90 years.
You say your 43; well thereís still time for you wake up baby. Do the right thing; accept Jesus Christ as your Savior.
Ahh news flash I've already EXCEPTED Jesus as my savior. Read my past comment you will learn that I am not current member I have stepped foot in that place in 18 yrs, I've moved on in my life, I'm happy and healthy when I pray I pray in the name of JESUS and he answers baby!

Location hidden

#4413 Jan 28, 2013
I am Free wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes thats what I said!! The Lord is uncovering the filthy practices of these churches and the HOP will be no exception. So don't brag about the so-call 90yrs because God moves in his time. There were no social media back in the pervert daddy Grace time, but as long as I have breath I will tell the world about his years of MOLESTING INNOCENT GIRLS and forcing them to perform such heinous acts. So don't celebrate yet because your cult practices have gotten by, but trust me you will not get away.
Wooo pump your brakes killa!! Theres no celebration here i was simply making a point. The only thing I agree with is when you say " God moves by time" yes he does. Where I don't agree with you is God is almighty by himself, he doesn't need social media to shut anything down nor does he need the Internet or man, if he wanted too he could have done it 89 yrs ago all by himself but he didn't, the change that's happening in the hop you see it as negative I see it as positive. There's a reason why the few family members i still have come home from service Sunday and they are upset with the direction the church is moving in, they seem to be trusting more and more in Jesus rather than daddy. Bailey is doing a great job of showing his in competence, no spiritual insight and lack of social skills to run a organization as the hop. It takes more power and effort to change something rather than to destroy it.
ChristIsTheAnswe r

Temple Hills, MD

#4414 Jan 28, 2013
I am Free wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't forget the innocent MAIDS that Daddy shackled for his pleasure.
AMEN!!!!

Location hidden

#4415 Jan 28, 2013
Cultastic wrote:
<quoted text>
See there you go manipulating a bible account to fit with your argument. After Brother Saul was converted, he STOPPED murdering. Now in contrast Grace molested girls after his holy ascension into the spiritual world of Daddy. Sorry sir your analogy fails you again. The reason he didn't rot in jail is no one snitched. The girls that did report his behaviors were either shipped away literally or forced into silence. Grace had ultimate power over an entire class of people. If you did the things he did do you think you would get a pass from the legal system because GOD knows your heart?
According to you GOD was with the UHOP and it's leaders until McCollough died. The members today believe EXACTLY the same as your parents and grand parents. So now why/when did GOD leave the UHOP? The only thing that has changed is the man in the seat controlling everything. If you're not brainwashed you're completely ignorant to the truth. I personally think you block out the facts that challenge the validity of Grace being sent by the Creator.
Funny how at first you declared that Grace had too much power to be a sinner. Then when confronted with facts about his inappropriate behaviors you say "he was a man." Like I said earlier cult thinkers defend or justify the leaders actions no matter what. Don't take it personal just start being more objective in your thoughts about the Daddies.
I actually read the links here and they are very interesting and insightful, after reading I have a lot of questions and concerns. I would like to hear an explanation or some kinda defense from the hop or grace family but I know that will never happen. It's kinda hard for some current and ex-members to make a honest decision on this without hearing both sides of the story.

Location hidden

#4416 Jan 28, 2013
Timeiswindingup wrote:
<quoted text>
I actually read the links here and they are very interesting and insightful, after reading I have a lot of questions and concerns. I would like to hear an explanation or some kinda defense from the hop or grace family but I know that will never happen. It's kinda hard for some current and ex-members to make a honest decision on this without hearing both sides of the story.
This was meant for @hebrewsunite
Eyes on Christ

United States

#4417 Jan 29, 2013
Timeiswindingup wrote:
<quoted text>
But wouldnt that kind of be cultic? Lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 12 min USA Born 542,633
Pope's visit will change Philippines, Cardinal ... 31 min Iglesia_Ni_Dinuguan 4
Philippines and Vatican release Pope Francis po... 2 hr pazuzu 85
Edmonton's Coptic Christian community welcomes ... 3 hr PAUL SHYKORA arts 1
Selfies with Pope Francis cardboard cutouts pop... Sep 10 ELIAS IBARRA 5
Pope Francis pursues a thaw in relations with m... Sep 9 Andrez Lopez 2
Francis' letter to Cubans: Imitate Mary's joy, ... Sep 8 Crusader 1
•••

Pope Benedict XVI People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••