United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's body in Charlot...

The body of Bishop S.C. 'Sweet Daddy' Madison -- only the third leader in the 89-year-history of the United House of Prayer for All People -- will lie in state Thursday night at the denomination's palatial N.C. ... Full Story

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#4378 Jan 27, 2013
Cultastic wrote:
<quoted text>Again Hitler rebuilt Germany and gave the German people a sense of pride but look at the carnage he left behind. Grace is here to defend himself through all of the children he fathered and the women who suffered. These are not shots just reality to put everything into perspective about what Daddy was and IS today. A MAN; nothing more nothing less.

To answer your question regarding him having power and being a sinner read this scripture (see below). Furthermore, you said and assumed he wasn't a sinner. He never said that to you or anybody else. You should also know that a man drowned while Grace was baptizing. He had the power to raise the dead but he couldn't save that man. You should hear the explanation he gave the media for that blunder.

Matthew 7:21-23--21 “Not everyone who says to Me,‘Lord, Lord,’ shall enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of My Father in heaven. 22 Many will say to Me in that day,‘Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in Your name, cast out demons in Your name, and done many wonders in Your name?’ 23 And then I will declare to them,‘I never knew you; depart from Me, you who practice lawlessness!’(NKJV)

Anything Grace and/or McCollough told people to do they did it; end of discussion. If either of them would have said stop calling me Daddy and just call me Bishop it would have been done. However, if they had it would have contradicted all the false teachings about Daddy being the Christ spirit in man, etc., etc., blah, blah. I'm sure you've heard them all. Furthermore, having grown men and women calling them Daddy made them more subservient subliminally. Oh don't forget he started off as Sweet Daddy GRACE McCollough and McCollough made them drop the Grace. I wonder why he didn't drop the sweet or the Daddy o_O. They loosely said: "You don't have to call me Daddy."

Reading your posts I realize that you are probably in your early to mid thirties. I'm going to go out on a limb and say that you are a member of a UHOP off-spring church that was conceived when McCollough passed. You're being fed the same spiritual Frank Lucas heroin gospel. You have another Daddy who doesn't use that pet name because the UHOP has a monopoly on that one.

I heard McCollough say you can't get to Jesus without him. We needed to accept him to get to Jesus. Your move Elder/Deacon....
Nice try bishop but your profile of me is inaccurate, I'm actually 43yrs old and I'm related to the Grier family in Charlotte. I really don't attend church anymore cause I have not found a church that satisfies my spiritual needs. My family were and is very active members of the hop, I have uncles that were elders and deacons and 2 that walked with grace. The things that they have told me about grace are contrary to the allegations you and your "followers" insist are true. When McCullough died I remained in the hop faithfully for 1 1/2 until I realized the train reck Madison was, then from there it has gotten worse and worse.

THE HOUSE OF PRAYER IS NOT A CULT!! I will stand on that because of my experience as a former active faithful member. Again I have read all your thoughts, accusations and its just hear-say. A lot of people that don't understand or understood the hop have put forth valiant efforts to discredit the hop, by starting rumors, searching online for documents that are online in 2013 but supposedly the acts happened in the early 1900's, the fact is we don't know if the documents are creditable or not. As many negative things I've heard about Grace and McCullough I heard and seen as many positives so I guess it's based on preference.
In question

United States

#4379 Jan 27, 2013
Actually, if you put your spiritual lens on, you will see the sour fruit of Grace's actions lingering in his church. The spirit of sex and lust permeates the entire organization. People start new families long before they can divorce the first one. They shack up while sleeping with other church members. They have babies out of wedlock without giving it a second thought. There is no such thing as sin in UHOP unless you are sinning against Daddy or participating in homosexuality.. In no other church can you do these things and not be dealt with.

Is this true?

Location hidden

#4380 Jan 27, 2013
In question wrote:
Actually, if you put your spiritual lens on, you will see the sour fruit of Grace's actions lingering in his church. The spirit of sex and lust permeates the entire organization. People start new families long before they can divorce the first one. They shack up while sleeping with other church members. They have babies out of wedlock without giving it a second thought. There is no such thing as sin in UHOP unless you are sinning against Daddy or participating in homosexuality.. In no other church can you do these things and not be dealt with.

Is this true?
What?? Dude they are doing that in every church, every neighborhood, every office building etc.. geeech the lengths the members of MOUNT NAY SAYERS will go to discredit Grace, that just proves my point.

The next time you want to make a point please confirm it with your bishop Cultastic first please.
In question

United States

#4381 Jan 27, 2013
It happens in every churc but it it not tolerated and accepted as it is in UHOP!!! I love the way you deny the foolishness. I don't have to confirm it because I've witnessed it all myself.

It you need it, Cultastic and any other person that has ever been apart of it can confirm it too. That includes you. Admitting there is a problem is the first step toward a change.

Location hidden

#4382 Jan 27, 2013
In question wrote:
It happens in every churc but it it not tolerated and accepted as it is in UHOP!!! I love the way you deny the foolishness. I don't have to confirm it because I've witnessed it all myself.

It you need it, Cultastic and any other person that has ever been apart of it can confirm it too. That includes you. Admitting there is a problem is the first step toward a change.
Wrong! It happens in every church and in most churches the bishop/pastor/deacons condone because they the ones initiating it, I can name 2 churches in Charlotte that has the same problem right and they aren't named the h.o.p.
You are right I do know it goes on in there because I was a witness to it so I'm never denied it happened I'm just stating you can't say that Grace is the sole culprit of that foolishness. It doesn't make any difference to me if it changes or not im not a member, again people my only point being on here is to debate the issue THE HOUSE OF PRAYER IS NOT A CULT!!
In question

United States

#4383 Jan 27, 2013
UHOP is a cult. Please help me understand your stance???!!!!
In question

United States

#4384 Jan 27, 2013
You've already admitted that they worship the bishop....... But it isn't a cult ?
Gee-Tee

Brooklyn, NY

#4385 Jan 27, 2013
Timeiswindingup wrote:
<quoted text>
Mr. Cultastic, you seem to be the ring leader of this non-since, the bishop of the church called MOUNT NAY SAYERS with about 10 faithful members. For you to be so education you sure contradicted yourself in that last statement, but ill start with you saying "Everyone gets their panties in a bunch when they hear the "C" word." Umm hellooo they suppose to, you define the word cult but obviously you really don't know what it means and the negative stigma that follows that word No leader of any organization wants that "C" word attached to his establishment.
Then you say "Most websites characterize Grace as a "cult" leader and the description fits based upon his loyal following; I.e. eating toast off the ground that he's thrown", REALLY?? so you are basing your thoughts and leading your church MOUNT NAY SAYERS based off quotes from websites??? how many negative names did the scribes call Jesus but does that mean he was what they called him? NO!!! Neither did he stop his journey to the cross, perception and reality they are different!!
Where did all this dedication come from in defending Grace and McCollough? If theyre conviction was so great why did you stopped going. Your 43, Im 68 I lived it. So youre calling me a lair. If someone would have listened to me at the age of fourteen there would be no need for this board. The truth was suppressed then and its still being suppressed now. The reason Rape is at its peak is because of people like you. You continue to blame the victims.

You cant have it both ways, either you continue going too the UHOP or you stop defending it. You dont make sense. Grace was a poor man looking for away to become rich. Look at all the things he did before he turned to preaching. Preaching was a sure way of getting rich.

If Grace meant the people any good there would be no poor UHOP members. Dubai is one of many Arab countries where all the people are rich. The Government takes care of its own. In Kuwait the Government pays for your education as high as you want to go.
Yet in Iraq only the leader was rich. With the amount of oil that these Arab countries produce, none of them should be poor.

If Grace meant his people any good, when the money started to roll in why didnt he take care of them? The only ones benefiting are these Bishops and their families.

In the word truth is the word hurt. Cultastic dont need followers, his facts can be proven. The problem is you dont know your being abuse until you find out what abuse is. So until you have walked in my shoes dont tell me what to say. You can not feel my pain of betrayal.
Gee-Tee

Brooklyn, NY

#4386 Jan 27, 2013
Timeiswindingup wrote:
<quoted text>
THE HOUSE OF PRAYER IS NOT A CULT!!
The first signs of being in a Cult are denials
Cultastic

Washington, DC

#4387 Jan 28, 2013
Timeiswindingup wrote:
<quoted text>
THE HOUSE OF PRAYER IS NOT A CULT!! I will stand on that because of my experience as a former active faithful member. Again I have read all your thoughts, accusations and its just hear-say. A lot of people that don't understand or understood the hop have put forth valiant efforts to discredit the hop, by starting rumors, searching online for documents that are online in 2013 but supposedly the acts happened in the early 1900's, the fact is we don't know if the documents are creditable or not. As many negative things I've heard about Grace and McCullough I heard and seen as many positives so I guess it's based on preference.
"Daddy" has clearly done a number on your mind. You checked it in at birth and forgot to get your brain back when you left the UHOP. Everything on-line and documented about Grace from the early 1900(s) should be scrutinized, yet your families accounts of his actions should be accepted as truth. You are the biggest festering contradiction. McCollough said if a dog sits in the seat, follow. BTW if you are 43 you should remember that one. Therefore, you should just go back to the UHOP (and pick up your brain at least). The doctrines and dictatorship regime are the same.

You can not participate in a discussion about the UHOP pre-Madison without getting defensive. In my book you sir are an active member with poor attendance. You have not said anything of substance. You say Madison was a train wreck. Bailey is not the right man for the job. People still follow(ed) them unconditionally. Grace and McCollough did no wrong YET you stand on your convictions that the UHOP is not a cult. For the sake of argument I'll agree it's not a cult (insert sarcastic face). Without a DADDY there would be no UHOP. People would not know what to do if that seat were removed. The UHOP is in excellent cult standing.

Ask yourself why the UHOP has very little published history about Grace and his family. I KNOW you didn't know about Grace's marriages until after you left. I know when you were a member you didn't know he had children. How were these IMPORTANT facts simply discarded after GOD "called" him to preach? What else was hidden? You know that people were afraid to question Grace and McCollough. I vividly remember being taught not to listen to everything we heard people say about the UHOP. Shirley Ceaser made a comment about the UHOP and I remember being told not to listen to her music anymore.

The point I'm getting at Elder BrainIsWashedUp is, the facts have ALWAYS been available. We were just to brainwashed to see and accept them. The powerful thing is that Grace manipulated the minds of the people so perfectly that generations to come will believe those stupid myths just like you.

Let's be intellects for a brief moment. Grace burned his hair circa 1091-1904; somewhere around there. GOD sent him to preach the gospel of Jesus Christ in America. That was his sole purpose for coming to America as the UHOP folklore states (paraphrasing). Now with that being said what was he doing from 1901 to 1919 when he built his first church? Was he preaching anywhere else? Just think LOGICALLY.
Cultastic

Washington, DC

#4388 Jan 28, 2013
Gee-Tee wrote:
<quoted text>
Where did all this dedication come from in defending Grace and McCollough? If theyre conviction was so great why did you stopped going. Your 43, Im 68 I lived it. So youre calling me a lair. If someone would have listened to me at the age of fourteen there would be no need for this board. The truth was suppressed then and its still being suppressed now. The reason Rape is at its peak is because of people like you. You continue to blame the victims.
You cant have it both ways, either you continue going too the UHOP or you stop defending it. You dont make sense. Grace was a poor man looking for away to become rich. Look at all the things he did before he turned to preaching. Preaching was a sure way of getting rich.
If Grace meant the people any good there would be no poor UHOP members. Dubai is one of many Arab countries where all the people are rich. The Government takes care of its own. In Kuwait the Government pays for your education as high as you want to go.
Yet in Iraq only the leader was rich. With the amount of oil that these Arab countries produce, none of them should be poor.
If Grace meant his people any good, when the money started to roll in why didnt he take care of them? The only ones benefiting are these Bishops and their families.
In the word truth is the word hurt. Cultastic dont need followers, his facts can be proven. The problem is you dont know your being abuse until you find out what abuse is. So until you have walked in my shoes dont tell me what to say. You can not feel my pain of betrayal.
Amazing as usual
Cultastic

Washington, DC

#4389 Jan 28, 2013
Timeiswindingup wrote:
<quoted text>
What?? Dude they are doing that in every church, every neighborhood, every office building etc.. geeech the lengths the members of MOUNT NAY SAYERS will go to discredit Grace, that just proves my point.
The next time you want to make a point please confirm it with your bishop Cultastic first please.
The awesome part about my cult of Nay Sayers is that we are free thinkers and not living under the Daddy fair tale any longer. We don't need money to serve GOD. We don't need a man to tell us what GOD can say to us directly. Now the next time you want to make a point please proof read your posts for contradictions, hypocrisy, and brainwashed rhetoric. Then summons the power of the Daddies you believe in for guidance and wisdom before you hit the post comment button to make sure you're making a valid point. "If you don't know what to say, call on Daddy he'll give you the right words to say." Does that sound familiar?

I KNOW you were a member of a church that was set-up just like the UHOP. You only left because of Madison, not because of the false teachings. Brother it's a dead give away. If a man would have sat there or sits there that you like you would be a Return Elder and top payer on Daddy's Club faithfully. The only thing holding you back is the man. You don't have to admit it here my brother but you're easily spotted. You left the church around 1993 according to you and you haven't been a member of another church since then? Not buying that story.

Albeit you fled the cult but you certainly to have maintained your cult-like thinking in pristine condition. Come on brother you have to know better....

Location hidden

#4390 Jan 28, 2013
Gee-Tee wrote:
<quoted text>Where did all this dedication come from in defending Grace and McCollough? If they’re conviction was so great why did you stopped going. Your 43, I’m 68 I lived it. So you’re calling me a lair. If someone would have listened to me at the age of fourteen there would be no need for this board. The truth was suppressed then and it’s still being suppressed now. The reason Rape is at its peak is because of people like you. You continue to blame the victims.

You can’t have it both ways, either you continue going too the UHOP or you stop defending it. You don’t make sense. Grace was a poor man looking for away to become rich. Look at all the things he did before he turned to preaching. Preaching was a sure way of getting rich.

If Grace meant his people any good, when the money started to roll in why didn’t he take care of them? The only ones benefiting are these Bishops and their families.

In the word truth is the word hurt. Cultastic don’t need followers, his facts can be proven. The problem is you don’t know your being abuse until you find out what abuse is. So until you have walked in my shoes don’t tell me what to say. You can not feel my pain of betrayal.
I'm not a bishop never been one and never want to become one, so with that said when did it become the bishop's job to take care of the people well being outside of spiritual needs?? in the hop or in any other church in the world??
The catholic religion is the largest and most richest religion in the world and the pope isn't taking care of its members the way you claim the hop bishop's should. Catholics worship the pope if not the same worse then the hop members, in fact they have called the pope on national tv God, the father, the holy one (which is far worse then daddy) but that seems to be excepted by everyone, I wonder why? The ministers give each other young little boys as Christmas and birthday gifts and that seem to be excepted, I wonder why? They also allow gay men and women as ministers and leaders of the church and that's ok? I wonder why?
My point is the problems in the hop (I never said they are perfect and without faults) can be found in the largest to the smallest churches and organizations in the world. So if you can call the hop a cult and I still say you are wrong then don't stop there go the distance and create a blog accusing the Catholics and baptist (because it happens there as well) of being cult based.
Cultastic

Washington, DC

#4391 Jan 28, 2013
Timeiswindingup wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not a bishop never been one and never want to become one, so with that said when did it become the bishop's job to take care of the people well being outside of spiritual needs?? in the hop or in any other church in the world??
The catholic religion is the largest and most richest religion in the world and the pope isn't taking care of its members the way you claim the hop bishop's should. Catholics worship the pope if not the same worse then the hop members, in fact they have called the pope on national tv God, the father, the holy one (which is far worse then daddy) but that seems to be excepted by everyone, I wonder why? The ministers give each other young little boys as Christmas and birthday gifts and that seem to be excepted, I wonder why? They also allow gay men and women as ministers and leaders of the church and that's ok? I wonder why?
My point is the problems in the hop (I never said they are perfect and without faults) can be found in the largest to the smallest churches and organizations in the world. So if you can call the hop a cult and I still say you are wrong then don't stop there go the distance and create a blog accusing the Catholics and baptist (because it happens there as well) of being cult based.
The Catholic Church is a cult as well brother. Why don't you try another comparison? In short you're saying Grace's behaviors should be excused or overlooked because his church wasn't the only one doing it. That leads me to conclude that you acknowledge Grace's many flaws both personal and with his teachings but you want us to not discuss them. You have a love for Grace so you want us to shut up about him. All the while inwardly you have the feeling in the pit of your gut that sisters like G-Tee are being honest about Grace and his sexual disease.

I have discussed the Mormons, Seventh Day Adventists, Jehovah's Witness, Jim Jones, David Koresh, etc.; the list goes on. What does that have to do with the UHOP? Brother this board is about the UHOP and the Daddy deception. Therefore, stay on topic.

Location hidden

#4392 Jan 28, 2013
Cultastic wrote:
"Daddy" has clearly done a number on your mind. You checked it in at birth and forgot to get your brain back when you left the UHOP. Everything on-line and documented about Grace from the early 1900(s) should be scrutinized, yet your families accounts of his actions should be accepted as truth. You are the biggest festering contradiction. McCollough said if a dog sits in the seat, follow. BTW if you are 43 you should remember that one. Therefore, you should just go back to the UHOP (and pick up your brain at least). The doctrines and dictatorship regime are the same.

You can not participate in a discussion about the UHOP pre-Madison without getting defensive. In my book you sir are an active member with poor attendance. You have not said anything of substance. You say Madison was a train wreck. Bailey is not the right man for the job. People still follow(ed) them unconditionally. Grace and McCollough did no wrong YET you stand on your convictions that the UHOP is not a cult. For the sake of argument I'll agree it's not a cult (insert sarcastic face). Without a DADDY there would be no UHOP. People would not know what to do if that seat were removed. The UHOP is in excellent cult standing.

Ask yourself why the UHOP has very little published history about Grace and his family. I KNOW you didn't know about Grace's marriages until after you left. I know when you were a member you didn't know he had children. How were these IMPORTANT facts simply discarded after GOD "called" him to preach? What else was hidden? You know that people were afraid to question Grace and McCollough. I vividly remember being taught not to listen to everything we heard people say about the UHOP. Shirley Ceaser made a comment about the UHOP and I remember being told not to listen to her music anymore.

The point I'm getting at Elder BrainIsWashedUp is, the facts have ALWAYS been available. We were just to brainwashed to see and accept them. The powerful thing is that Grace manipulated the minds of the people so perfectly that generations to come will believe those stupid myths just like you.

Let's be intellects for a brief moment. Grace burned his hair circa 1091-1904; somewhere around there. GOD sent him to preach the gospel of Jesus Christ in America. That was his sole purpose for coming to America as the UHOP folklore states (paraphrasing). Now with that being said what was he doing from 1901 to 1919 when he built his first church? Was he preaching anywhere else? Just think LOGICALLY.
Bishop can you please stop trying to profile me? Just because you have read a book and can look up false accusations about people online that doesn't qualify you to create physical and psychological profiles of people thru a blog. I repeatedly said I don't go to the hop, I don't go or never attended any church related to or duplicating the hop practice, that wouldn't be logical to leave a church then attend another one just like the one I just left, duhh!

I said Madison was a train wreck and bailey....well it is what it is, but atleast with McCullough I felt something he did preach the bible, he had no fear in fighting against wrong, he stood for right and required his preachers to do the same, I've seen him speak words that came to past, my uncle was on his death bed the doctors told him there was nothing they could do to call your minister because his surely wouldn't made it, my father called McCullough in Washington he told my father to whisper in my uncles ear to get up you have work to my to do my uncle did that and my uncle coughed and sat up in the bed and ask to go home all in about 3mins. That's the kind of healing power that lead me to believe in McCullough along with many other things.

Location hidden

#4393 Jan 28, 2013
Cultastic wrote:

Now if you want to find faults with Grace and McCullough be bitter because he didn't pay your bills for you or because you had to pay for your chicken wings you ate out of the cafe then fine. I never said they were faultless or perfect I simply said they aren't cult leaders and i don't believe every negative accusation written about them. Of coarse they have faults they are human. I think or at least I hope even the members of that generation knew that as well, to what degree are there faults I can't answer that. I did know Grace had kids my grandfather told me that but I didn't know he was married twice. So what? Again he's human, I'm suppose discredit everything he's done for that? Look at the men in the bible that God used and were prophets they had faults as well. Paul for example killed people who called on the name of Jesus he fought against God to the point of no return and yet that's the man God came after and made him one of the most prolific writers in the bible and I bet all of you still study the books that he has written. God can use who he wants to, you are no one to tell God who he can or can't use or to say God made a mistake.

So to say I'm brain washed you are wrong I just believe what I saw is enough for me to believe the hop is not a cult.
Cultastic

Washington, DC

#4394 Jan 28, 2013
Timeiswindingup wrote:
<quoted text>
Bishop can you please stop trying to profile me? Just because you have read a book and can look up false accusations about people online that doesn't qualify you to create physical and psychological profiles of people thru a blog. I repeatedly said I don't go to the hop, I don't go or never attended any church related to or duplicating the hop practice, that wouldn't be logical to leave a church then attend another one just like the one I just left, duhh!
I said Madison was a train wreck and bailey....well it is what it is, but atleast with McCullough I felt something he did preach the bible, he had no fear in fighting against wrong, he stood for right and required his preachers to do the same, I've seen him speak words that came to past, my uncle was on his death bed the doctors told him there was nothing they could do to call your minister because his surely wouldn't made it, my father called McCullough in Washington he told my father to whisper in my uncles ear to get up you have work to my to do my uncle did that and my uncle coughed and sat up in the bed and ask to go home all in about 3mins. That's the kind of healing power that lead me to believe in McCullough along with many other things.
Okay I'll concede my brother and quit profiling you. BTW I came to my conclusions through reading your words. If I'm incorrect in my assertions of you I apologize Elder.

Well many claimed to be healed by the hands of Madison and Bailey as well. If your Uncle was healed GOD did it. My grandmother said her sister was healed by the power of the wind from Grace's coat when he walked by. She also said Grace taught her that faith was fine but you have to do exactly what the doctor's say do. The point I'm making is that these stories are the heart of why these men are feared and idolized. Why doesn't your father take the credit for healing your uncle? He's the one that whispered in his ear.

In contrast what about those the Bishop prayed for that were not healed. Those stories get ignored because the infallible leaders can't make the mistakes of saying "you'll be fine" and it doesn't come to pass. Here's what's cool about a cliche like "you'll be alright." It's a general truism. Subsequently, if the person is not healed they can say a few things like "you'll be alright......at home with Jesus".

In that case I can be a prophet. I foresee danger in our schools and bad weather. I know you can't digest my analogy but just think for a moment; I digress
Hebrewsunite

Seattle, WA

#4395 Jan 28, 2013
Cultastic you are a mighty warrior for truth your resilience is only eclipsed by your brilliance and your tenacity is the foundation that will bring down false kingdoms.

Shaluwm
Hebrewsunite

Seattle, WA

#4396 Jan 28, 2013
@ Timeiswindingup

Jer 31:34 And they shall teach no more every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the YaHuWaH: for they shall all know me, from the least of them unto the greatest of them, saith the YaHuWaH: for I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more.

Mic 4:2 And many nations shall come, and say, Come, and let us go up to the mountain of the YaHuWaH, and to the house of the Alahyim of Ya`aqob; and he will teach us of his ways, and we will walk in his paths: for the law shall go forth of Zion, and the word of the YaHuWaH from Jerusalem (again no mention of being taught by a man)

Jhn 6:44 No man can come to me, except the Father which hath sent me draw him: and I will raise him up at the last day.(No mention by Yahusha of any access through daddy)
Jhn 6:45 It is written in the prophets, And they shall be all taught of Alahyim. Every man therefore that hath heard, and hath learned of the Father, cometh unto me.

Hbr 8:11 And they shall not teach every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the Lord: for all shall know me, from the least to the greatest.

and before anyone gets it twisted this man was NOT YaHudim

Act 8:31 And he said, How can I, except some man should guide me? And he desired Philip that he would come up and sit with him.

1Th 4:9 But as touching brotherly love ye need not that I write unto you: for ye yourselves are taught of Alahyim to love one another.

As for Grace? False accusations abound

Paternity Suit May Shake Kingdom of Sweet Daddy Grace - Jet Magazine, January 9, 1958:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/vieilles_annonce...

Sweet Daddy Grace's Other Wife & Other Life Revealed - Jet Magazine, January 30, 1958:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/vieilles_annonce...

Sweet Daddy Grace Alimony Trial to Reopen - Jet Magazine, April 3, 1958
http://www.flickr.com/photos/11412072 @N06/3804595501

Sweet Daddy Graces Pays $450,000 for California Mansion - Jet Magazine, March 20, 1958;
http://www.flickr.com/photos/11412072 @N06/3803612799

Dont be an idiot.
Cultastic

Washington, DC

#4397 Jan 28, 2013
Timeiswindingup wrote:
<quoted text>
Now if you want to find faults with Grace and McCullough be bitter because he didn't pay your bills for you or because you had to pay for your chicken wings you ate out of the cafe then fine. I never said they were faultless or perfect I simply said they aren't cult leaders and i don't believe every negative accusation written about them. Of coarse they have faults they are human. I think or at least I hope even the members of that generation knew that as well, to what degree are there faults I can't answer that. I did know Grace had kids my grandfather told me that but I didn't know he was married twice. So what? Again he's human, I'm suppose discredit everything he's done for that? Look at the men in the bible that God used and were prophets they had faults as well. Paul for example killed people who called on the name of Jesus he fought against God to the point of no return and yet that's the man God came after and made him one of the most prolific writers in the bible and I bet all of you still study the books that he has written. God can use who he wants to, you are no one to tell God who he can or can't use or to say God made a mistake.
So to say I'm brain washed you are wrong I just believe what I saw is enough for me to believe the hop is not a cult.
See there you go manipulating a bible account to fit with your argument. After Brother Saul was converted, he STOPPED murdering. Now in contrast Grace molested girls after his holy ascension into the spiritual world of Daddy. Sorry sir your analogy fails you again. The reason he didn't rot in jail is no one snitched. The girls that did report his behaviors were either shipped away literally or forced into silence. Grace had ultimate power over an entire class of people. If you did the things he did do you think you would get a pass from the legal system because GOD knows your heart?

According to you GOD was with the UHOP and it's leaders until McCollough died. The members today believe EXACTLY the same as your parents and grand parents. So now why/when did GOD leave the UHOP? The only thing that has changed is the man in the seat controlling everything. If you're not brainwashed you're completely ignorant to the truth. I personally think you block out the facts that challenge the validity of Grace being sent by the Creator.

Funny how at first you declared that Grace had too much power to be a sinner. Then when confronted with facts about his inappropriate behaviors you say "he was a man." Like I said earlier cult thinkers defend or justify the leaders actions no matter what. Don't take it personal just start being more objective in your thoughts about the Daddies.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 22 min kent 550,573
Filipino Catholics hails new saints (Apr '14) 8 hr ELIAS IBARRA 47
Pope condemns gay equality laws (Feb '10) 22 hr kent 70
German Bishop: Gays a Condemned to Hella (Jun '10) 23 hr tonyintoronto 65
Vatican exorcism conference warns the Devil is ... Mon Atheist Silurist 23
Pope to visit Blue Mosque, Hagia Sophia in Turkey Oct 21 Serkan Turkbayram 6
Pope Francis leaves the beatification ceremony ... Oct 20 Belle Sexton 11

Pope Benedict XVI People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE