United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's body in Charlot...

Full story: www.topix.net

The body of Bishop S.C. 'Sweet Daddy' Madison -- only the third leader in the 89-year-history of the United House of Prayer for All People -- will lie in state Thursday night at the denomination's palatial N.C. ...
Comments
4,301 - 4,320 of 8,260 Comments Last updated Yesterday
Cultastic

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

"You all are so stupid. Wasting your time here trying to expose the HOP and uncover the truth. LOL You are talking amongst yourselves thats why you are getting no answers. Because NONE of you have the answers. So its like beating your heads against a brick wall (each others heads). If you want to shed so much light take this rhetoric to the doorsteps of the place you speak so ill about. LOL...You dare not. NONE of you have the balls (yep I said it)to do so. Thats why you continue to hide behind this website in hopes that the few HOP members that see this crap will go run and tell that. Well KEEP HOPE ALIVE."

@AWitnessForDaddy are we stupid for posting or are you stupid for reading this for three years? On the contrary talking to a UHOP member is like beating your head against a brick wall which is why most people don't. You tune me out because you don't want to hear what I have to say that you don't like about your belief system. At the same you listen because you want to hear what I have to say next about your belief system. How ironic

Please invite me to be a guess speaker at your next program and I promise I'll show up in a suit prepared to say any and everything I've said on or off this site. Prayerfully brother Bishop will be in attendance. Now you RETURN and run and tell that to all 20,000 (and steadily declining) members.

Oh BTW hope is what the UHOP needs right now.
Cultastic

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

In the famous words of Apostle *******(oops sorry was bout to call out another name). IT'S CONVOCATION YALL.

Sister I wasn't offended by you calling my name. I just wish you had the "balls" to trash me to my face oh and get the TRUTH about my family.

Hey switching gears ask that nameless Duncelman that announced the convocation how many kids Bishop Grace fathered? I triple dog dare you oh fearless cyber holy soldier. I bet you'll scare the living "Daddy" out of him. LOL
Cultastic

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

"Some of you need to grow up and move on. WE HAVE."

Okay enough with the sarcasm. Look Return Elder @AWitnessForDaddy I do not believe in any organized church as being the only way to GOD. At the same time I take no issues with the "assembling". Therefore my issue is not people attending the UHOP. I am deeply disturbed that my sisters and brothers are literally being sold a GOD. I'm going to be bold and say that Bishop does not serve or believe in the same GOD as you. You can't tell me that I'm not speaking truth because I was always at the top when I was all in. I've got the cheap gold pins, belts, hats, t-shirts, rugs, towels, chains, and rings to prove it. It's a harsh reality when you wake up and realize almost EVERYTHING you were taught was a lie or at best a half truth.

Uniforms (money), nightly service attendance (money); the list goes on. The backbone of the UHOP doctrine is MONEY, ignorance, and brainwashing. I'm sure if you surveyed the average family they don't have savings account for their kids education yet their Daddy's Club and tithes are spot on; neither are required by GOD. You're here at the national headquarters of the UHOP so I'm 100% certain you know the struggles of the members. With all of the serving and works why so much suffering? If you deny this FACT you're either incredibly blind or incredibly brain dead.

As long as there are great band musicians and money the UHOP will survive and function even if the ceiling is falling in literally (take a look up the next time you're in GWH). With those two factors the ministers and leadership are not obligated to be honest about anything. Then you add the emotionalism and trust that goes back 90 years and I foresee unborn slaves in the making. If you want the TRUTH since you don't trust those of us who have pre-purchased our first class tickets to hell, have the bands stop playing and stop paying the money. Then sit right there and demand answers. I promise the "non-sermons" will change.

One parting point the TRUTH is already being exposed; just as naked as Adam and Eve. The only thing that's not being exposed is your mind. Your Daddy spends more time Internet baby sitting his members than he does studying the word of GOD to give a true message of redeeming value to your life. How do you give GOD everything? WAKE UP
Partner in Christ

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Preach Bishop Cultastic!

We need to put out an APB on A Witness for Belly...where did he/she go? LOL! COWARD!
Partner in Christ

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

A Fool for Bookman, honey you are wasting your time going out to LA and you know it! He does not even preach! He ain't even saved! But for some of you...this is the only vacation you get to take following Bailey, paying all that money to ride the bus. Dee wanted a BUSTA she could manipulate.
Cultastic

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Timeiswindingup wrote:
<quoted text>
@free you just stated here that "The Lord is now uncovering filthy practices of these cults", well the hop has been around for over 90yrs why now and not then? I've never heard of seen a cult thriving strong for 90yrs+. A house with a solid foundation can stand forever. If you search this world from north to south east and west you will never find a church that's flawless and perfect as you claim the hop isn't if you can please point me in that direction.
"If you search this world from north to south east and west you will never find a church that's flawless and perfect as you claim the hop isn't if you can please point me in that direction."

This is true on so many levels and it includes your UHOP and all of its' Daddy(s). Instead of admitting the faults and flaws of the UHOP you guys want to point at other churches and say they are messed up too. Newsflash you are only accountable to how, where, and why YOU served GOD. So leave them out of it. Mormons have way more than 90 years and in fact the state of Utah was formed by the Mormon CULT. Talk about a solid foundation, and they have way more members and money WORLDWIDE. The UHOP is barely surviving in the US and growth is non-existent in the UHOP world unless it involves procreation within and/or incest (ponder that). Following your logic a house on solid foundation can stand forever, thus the truth can withstand the test of scrutiny and questioning; specifically talking about your UHOP doctrine correct?

Moving forward I repeat another simple question for UHOP members to consider. What is the difference between how G-Class/Daddy's Club money is spent and tithes? Just in case you want the answer its NOTHING. There is no difference it all buys busses and property, excuse me and Maybachs. Actually, they both buy whatever Bishop decides to buy; cross reference SOLE Trustee, Owner Trustee, etc.

If tithes are required when the bands send 500 up to Bishop and he puts it in his pocket why doesn't he leave his tithes with the local secretary before he gets in his car? I mean can't he just put fifty on the offering table and keep it moving? I'll answer he doesn't because he knows its not required.

If by a solid foundation you mean ignorance and blind trust you are correct the UHOP remains unmoved. You see contrary to your thoughts my "rhetoric" logically answers the questions. You however can only respond with a baseless cliche like "GOD is in Control." "It's none of my concern if Bishop doesn't tithe." Your stating your feelings not truth. Furthermore if my conclusions are wrong about Bishop PROVE that he pays tithes "faithfully" like you do. Then where/who does he pay them too? If he's exempt then why aren't you? After you wrestle with those thoughts for a minute come back I have more common sense questions for you to ponder.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

Cultastic wrote:
<quoted text>"If you search this world from north to south east and west you will never find a church that's flawless and perfect as you claim the hop isn't if you can please point me in that direction."

This is true on so many levels and it includes your UHOP and all of its' Daddy(s). Instead of admitting the faults and flaws of the UHOP you guys want to point at other churches and say they are messed up too. Newsflash you are only accountable to how, where, and why YOU served GOD. So leave them out of it. Mormons have way more than 90 years and in fact the state of Utah was formed by the Mormon CULT. Talk about a solid foundation, and they have way more members and money WORLDWIDE. The UHOP is barely surviving in the US and growth is non-existent in the UHOP world unless it involves procreation within and/or incest (ponder that). Following your logic a house on solid foundation can stand forever, thus the truth can withstand the test of scrutiny and questioning; specifically talking about your UHOP doctrine correct?

Moving forward I repeat another simple question for UHOP members to consider. What is the difference between how G-Class/Daddy's Club money is spent and tithes? Just in case you want the answer its NOTHING. There is no difference it all buys busses and property, excuse me and Maybachs. Actually, they both buy whatever Bishop decides to buy; cross reference SOLE Trustee, Owner Trustee, etc.

If tithes are required when the bands send 500 up to Bishop and he puts it in his pocket why doesn't he leave his tithes with the local secretary before he gets in his car? I mean can't he just put fifty on the offering table and keep it moving? I'll answer he doesn't because he knows its not required.

If by a solid foundation you mean ignorance and blind trust you are correct the UHOP remains unmoved. You see contrary to your thoughts my "rhetoric" logically answers the questions. You however can only respond with a baseless cliche like "GOD is in Control." "It's none of my concern if Bishop doesn't tithe." Your stating your feelings not truth. Furthermore if my conclusions are wrong about Bishop PROVE that he pays tithes "faithfully" like you do. Then where/who does he pay them too? If he's exempt then why aren't you? After you wrestle with those thoughts for a minute come back I have more common sense questions for you to ponder.
First of all lets get this straight I'm not a member of the hop i use to be, my membership status mirror yours. I'm only here to defend the hop to the point of its not a cult. I'm greatly offended by people mainly ex-members calling it so. If you all were there and didn't like it or woke up one day and decided it wasn't for you and left then fine but that and all the negative things youve heard and you so called "educating yourselves" is not reason enough for you to call the hop a cult. Don't allow your emotion to over the real truth not the truth as you see it.
When i referred to the hop's fountain being solid I was referring to its origin how it was built and who built it. The founder and builder. They built the hop on Jesus and that's a fact!! The members are the ones who took that name out of control and because of that and other things the hop right now is out of control, but there is a answer it will get fixed some how some way, the hop will not just fade away as you would wish it will get fixed!
In Question

Columbia, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

Time is Winding up,

Please explain why you feel UHOP isn't a cult. Can you look at the doctrine and line it all up with scriptures from the Bible?

How do they end their prayer?

How can you justify taking the name of Jesus out of the songs?

How can you justify bowing to the Bishop/Daddy?

What scriptures says we should pray through and by the name of Daddy Grace, McCollough, Madison and now Bailey?

Where in the scripture does it say to wave your hand and look at the Bishop for healing and blessings?

Where does is say that the center aisle of the church is sacred.

What scripture does it say that you have to give "Daddy" everything? God doesn't ask for everything.

What scripture does it say to justify the maids?

What scripture does it say to call "Daddy" as you "tarry" for the holy ghost?

What scripture says you need a G-Class number to get into heaven?

What scripture says you need a G-class/Daddy's Club number to speak with the great Daddy?

We could go on for days, but can we just start here.
Cultastic

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

Timeiswindingup wrote:
<quoted text>
First of all lets get this straight I'm not a member of the hop i use to be, my membership status mirror yours. I'm only here to defend the hop to the point of its not a cult. I'm greatly offended by people mainly ex-members calling it so. If you all were there and didn't like it or woke up one day and decided it wasn't for you and left then fine but that and all the negative things youve heard and you so called "educating yourselves" is not reason enough for you to call the hop a cult. Don't allow your emotion to over the real truth not the truth as you see it.
When i referred to the hop's fountain being solid I was referring to its origin how it was built and who built it. The founder and builder. They built the hop on Jesus and that's a fact!! The members are the ones who took that name out of control and because of that and other things the hop right now is out of control, but there is a answer it will get fixed some how some way, the hop will not just fade away as you would wish it will get fixed!
Cult-a : great devotion to a person, idea, object, movement, or work (as a film or book); especially : such devotion regarded as a literary or intellectual fad. Very simple definition. Everyone gets their panties in a bunch when they hear the "C" word. Most websites characterize Grace as a "cult" leader and the description fits based upon his loyal following; I.e. eating toast off the ground that he's thrown.

I admire Grace for his accomplishments, however no one looks at the expense incurred. I'm sure you are well aware of his pedophillia. Every single time it has been mentioned even by LIVING victims his supporters turn a blind eye. I have living victims in my family. Notice I said victims with an S. Trust me I don't dislike Grace or the UHOP that much to make up a story like that. Imagine a 70 year old man listening to his 80 year old sister lay out details of his hero having his way with several of his sisters. Contrary, to what people think I actually hold back because I still love my UHOP sisters and brothers deeply. However, the facts have not begun to be told actually.

I don't doubt that Grace came preaching Jesus, what prophet false or real doesn't? The point is if it got off course and Grace knew they were taking the Daddy name too far then why didn't he stop it? Thus how solid can the foundation be? When the people were giving Paul and Barnabas too much credit did they stop them? Of course they did even ripping off their clothing to stop the people and show that they were just MEN. I don't mean to offend anyone but I do not make excuses for ANY man/men that condone the idol Daddy worship and beliefs when they KNOW its wrong. That includes Grace to the current and everyone in between. The UHOP has not formed a solid explanation for "Daddy" yet. It's been changing and evolving since it first started.

The major problem the UHOP has with getting back to its hay days is that they can't distinguish fact from fiction. The truth has been so perverted that people in the UHOP are clueless. Those who KNOW the truth do not have the courage to stand. Maybe Grace did have the gift of healing I wasn't there. At the same time we do know that he had a sexual illness that he exploited through his church. I personally question and scrutinize the foundation. How else can the current status be corrected?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

In Question wrote:
Time is Winding up,

Please explain why you feel UHOP isn't a cult. Can you look at the doctrine and line it all up with scriptures from the Bible?

How do they end their prayer?

How can you justify taking the name of Jesus out of the songs?

How can you justify bowing to the Bishop/Daddy?

What scriptures says we should pray through and by the name of Daddy Grace, McCollough, Madison and now Bailey?

Where in the scripture does it say to wave your hand and look at the Bishop for healing and blessings?

Where does is say that the center aisle of the church is sacred.

What scripture does it say that you have to give "Daddy" everything? God doesn't ask for everything.

What scripture does it say to justify the maids?

What scripture does it say to call "Daddy" as you "tarry" for the holy ghost?

What scripture says you need a G-Class number to get into heaven?

What scripture says you need a G-class/Daddy's Club number to speak with the great Daddy?

We could go on for days, but can we just start here.
Lol..... dude(I'm assuming) you are confusing me with a current member, continue to redirect these questions to a member, I'm not interested in the questions or the answers to them but in keeping with the theme that the hop is not a cult I will say that different does not mean wrong. Some of those questions and answers to them aren't in the bible but that doesn't mean it's not supported by god for example: churches do communion, ok now where in the bible does it say that you have to eat crackers and drink juices and why is it that some churches eat a lil piece of bread and drink a lot of wine??? Are they cults as well?? Every church has a practice and/or tradition or 2 that's not in the bible but they use to promote holiness.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

Cultastic wrote:
<quoted text>Cult-a : great devotion to a person, idea, object, movement, or work (as a film or book); especially : such devotion regarded as a literary or intellectual fad. Very simple definition. Everyone gets their panties in a bunch when they hear the "C" word. Most websites characterize Grace as a "cult" leader and the description fits based upon his loyal following; I.e. eating toast off the ground that he's thrown.

I admire Grace for his accomplishments, however no one looks at the expense incurred. I'm sure you are well aware of his pedophillia. Every single time it has been mentioned even by LIVING victims his supporters turn a blind eye. I have living victims in my family. Notice I said victims with an S. Trust me I don't dislike Grace or the UHOP that much to make up a story like that. Imagine a 70 year old man listening to his 80 year old sister lay out details of his hero having his way with several of his sisters. Contrary, to what people think I actually hold back because I still love my UHOP sisters and brothers deeply. However, the facts have not begun to be told actually.

I don't doubt that Grace came preaching Jesus, what prophet false or real doesn't? The point is if it got off course and Grace knew they were taking the Daddy name too far then why didn't he stop it? Thus how solid can the foundation be? When the people were giving Paul and Barnabas too much credit did they stop them? Of course they did even ripping off their clothing to stop the people and show that they were just MEN. I don't mean to offend anyone but I do not make excuses for ANY man/men that condone the idol Daddy worship and beliefs when they KNOW its wrong. That includes Grace to the current and everyone in between. The UHOP has not formed a solid explanation for "Daddy" yet. It's been changing and evolving since it first started.

The major problem the UHOP has with getting back to its hay days is that they can't distinguish fact from fiction. The truth has been so perverted that people in the UHOP are clueless. Those who KNOW the truth do not have the courage to stand. Maybe Grace did have the gift of healing I wasn't there. At the same time we do know that he had a sexual illness that he exploited through his church. I personally question and scrutinize the foundation. How else can the current status be corrected?
Mr. Cultastic, you seem to be the ring leader of this non-since, the bishop of the church called MOUNT NAY SAYERS with about 10 faithful members. For you to be so education you sure contradicted yourself in that last statement, but ill start with you saying "Everyone gets their panties in a bunch when they hear the "C" word." Umm hellooo they suppose to, you define the word cult but obviously you really don't know what it means and the negative stigma that follows that word No leader of any organization wants that "C" word attached to his establishment.
Then you say "Most websites characterize Grace as a "cult" leader and the description fits based upon his loyal following; I.e. eating toast off the ground that he's thrown", REALLY?? so you are basing your thoughts and leading your church MOUNT NAY SAYERS based off quotes from websites??? how many negative names did the scribes call Jesus but does that mean he was what they called him? NO!!! Neither did he stop his journey to the cross, perception and reality they are different!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

Cultastic wrote:
<quoted text>Cult-a : great devotion to a person, idea, object, movement, or work (as a film or book); especially : such devotion regarded as a literary or intellectual fad. Very simple definition. Everyone gets their panties in a bunch when they hear the "C" word. Most websites characterize Grace as a "cult" leader and the description fits based upon his loyal following; I.e. eating toast off the ground that he's thrown.

Then bishop you say "I admire Grace for his accomplishment" well then promote them and not the bogus rumors you've heard about him, and you are right when you said you weren't there and he's not here to defend himself against people taking shots at him and his work knowing there's really no way to prove wether you are right or wrong. With all the people he healed, people that was lame, sick and even dead yes DEAD and he brought them back to life, how can a man with such power be a sinner? He tried to fix the daddy issue and so did McCullough but you been there shouting and saying daddy too so you know how the people are with that. Both Grace and McCullough told the people don't let that name daddy send you to hell it's about Jesus, I personally heard McCullough say that several times.
In question

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

Timeiswindingup wrote:
<quoted text>
Then bishop you say "I admire Grace for his accomplishment" well then promote them and not the bogus rumors you've heard about him, and you are right when you said you weren't there and he's not here to defend himself against people taking shots at him and his work knowing there's really no way to prove wether you are right or wrong. With all the people he healed, people that was lame, sick and even dead yes DEAD and he brought them back to life, how can a man with such power be a sinner? He tried to fix the daddy issue and so did McCullough but you been there shouting and saying daddy too so you know how the people are with that. Both Grace and McCullough told the people don't let that name daddy send you to hell it's about Jesus, I personally heard McCullough say that several times.
Then take Daddy's pictures down and leave Jesus only. Let the band play for Jesus only. Let them call Jesus when they tarry. Tell them to look to Jesus and not Bailey!!!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

In question wrote:
<quoted text>Then take Daddy's pictures down and leave Jesus only. Let the band play for Jesus only. Let them call Jesus when they tarry. Tell them to look to Jesus and not Bailey!!!!
I totally agree, but when you are on the inside that name seems harmless we've been there done that but on the outside you get a better view of how much damage that name has caused, I think the hop could've been much larger than it is had it not been for that name.
In question

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

Timeiswindingup wrote:
<quoted text>
I totally agree, but when you are on the inside that name seems harmless we've been there done that but on the outside you get a better view of how much damage that name has caused, I think the hop could've been much larger than it is had it not been for that name.
The other question is how many people are making the difference between Jesus and the Bishop. Because it looks like they are referring to the Bishop. It makes it even worst when they are praying through and by Grace, McCollough, Madison and Bailey!!!! The devil has deceived them.
In question

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

If their motives were really about the souls as leaders of the house of prayer, the Bishops had the power to make a real change. But no they cared about the money more than even their own souls. What profits a man to gain the whole world and lose their soul.

I wish I could say I believed the past bishops tried to make a change in the organization but I don't. Greed made them decide not to save the soul. And for that, they will pay the cost.
Cultastic

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

In question wrote:
If their motives were really about the souls as leaders of the house of prayer, the Bishops had the power to make a real change. But no they cared about the money more than even their own souls. What profits a man to gain the whole world and lose their soul.
I wish I could say I believed the past bishops tried to make a change in the organization but I don't. Greed made them decide not to save the soul. And for that, they will pay the cost.
WELL STATED....
Cultastic

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

Timeiswindingup wrote:
<quoted text>
Mr. Cultastic, you seem to be the ring leader of this non-since, the bishop of the church called MOUNT NAY SAYERS with about 10 faithful members. For you to be so education you sure contradicted yourself in that last statement, but ill start with you saying "Everyone gets their panties in a bunch when they hear the "C" word." Umm hellooo they suppose to, you define the word cult but obviously you really don't know what it means and the negative stigma that follows that word No leader of any organization wants that "C" word attached to his establishment.
Then you say "Most websites characterize Grace as a "cult" leader and the description fits based upon his loyal following; I.e. eating toast off the ground that he's thrown", REALLY?? so you are basing your thoughts and leading your church MOUNT NAY SAYERS based off quotes from websites??? how many negative names did the scribes call Jesus but does that mean he was what they called him? NO!!! Neither did he stop his journey to the cross, perception and reality they are different!!
I'm not the ring leader of any non-SENSE. I have way more followers than 10 on this blog alone please don't be fooled. Now let's go to school for just a second. The definition of a word verses the stereotypes associated with a word are two different things. For the sake of argument we'll say it like this. The UHOP is not a cult but they display several characteristics of a main stream cult; cultish.

No I base my characterization of Grace as a cult leader on my years of experience in the UHOP. Adolph Hitler was one of the biggest cult leaders in history and it had nothing to do with religion. Again set your feelings aside and think objectively based upon the evidence. The man had money he could never spend. Instead of blessing people with bread he threw them the burned edges that he didn't like annnnnnnnd charged them. Cult followers saw that unsanitary degrading foolishness as a blessing. Normal thinking individuals saw the truth. He pulled silly stunts like that to see just how far poor black folks would go for Daddy. 90 years later and people are still eating that nasty toast. You're not even a member and you're nibbling on a few crumbs yourself.

Oh BTW ask some of the older Coucilmen if the UHOP IS a cult. I also noticed how you dismissed what I said about Grace's inappropriate behaviors. I know women who were given to Grace by their parents to be "blessed". You say these facts should be ignored because he's dead. ONLY A CULT LEADER GETS THAT TYPE OF HALL PASS. You're absolutely correct perception and reality are different. However, in a cult they are closely related if not the same.
Cultastic

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

Timeiswindingup wrote:
<quoted text>
Again Hitler rebuilt Germany and gave the German people a sense of pride but look at the carnage he left behind. Grace is here to defend himself through all of the children he fathered and the women who suffered. These are not shots just reality to put everything into perspective about what Daddy was and IS today. A MAN; nothing more nothing less.

To answer your question regarding him having power and being a sinner read this scripture (see below). Furthermore, you said and assumed he wasn't a sinner. He never said that to you or anybody else. You should also know that a man drowned while Grace was baptizing. He had the power to raise the dead but he couldn't save that man. You should hear the explanation he gave the media for that blunder.

Matthew 7:21-23--21 “Not everyone who says to Me,‘Lord, Lord,’ shall enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of My Father in heaven. 22 Many will say to Me in that day,‘Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in Your name, cast out demons in Your name, and done many wonders in Your name?’ 23 And then I will declare to them,‘I never knew you; depart from Me, you who practice lawlessness!’(NKJV)

Anything Grace and/or McCollough told people to do they did it; end of discussion. If either of them would have said stop calling me Daddy and just call me Bishop it would have been done. However, if they had it would have contradicted all the false teachings about Daddy being the Christ spirit in man, etc., etc., blah, blah. I'm sure you've heard them all. Furthermore, having grown men and women calling them Daddy made them more subservient subliminally. Oh don't forget he started off as Sweet Daddy GRACE McCollough and McCollough made them drop the Grace. I wonder why he didn't drop the sweet or the Daddy o_O. They loosely said: "You don't have to call me Daddy."

Reading your posts I realize that you are probably in your early to mid thirties. I'm going to go out on a limb and say that you are a member of a UHOP off-spring church that was conceived when McCollough passed. You're being fed the same spiritual Frank Lucas heroin gospel. You have another Daddy who doesn't use that pet name because the UHOP has a monopoly on that one.

I heard McCollough say you can't get to Jesus without him. We needed to accept him to get to Jesus. Your move Elder/Deacon....
Eyes on Christ

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

Timeiswindingup wrote:
<quoted text>
And the G-Class/Daddy Club race too.. The competition has been destructive, a spirit murderer, and a homewrecker.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••