United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's body in Charlot...

Full story: www.topix.net

The body of Bishop S.C. 'Sweet Daddy' Madison -- only the third leader in the 89-year-history of the United House of Prayer for All People -- will lie in state Thursday night at the denomination's palatial N.C. ...
Comments
4,281 - 4,300 of 8,274 Comments Last updated 11 hrs ago
I am Free

Glenside, PA

#4336 Jan 24, 2013
Cultastic wrote:
<quoted text>
Now watch how many members ignore this or call you a liar.
I know my brother, however Lady Dee and all those old elders like Swaringer, Withers, Price (just to name a few) know that it is TRUE and it did happen and may still be happening. The Lord is now uncovering the filthy practices of these cults and the HOP is no exception. My sole motivation is to enlighten those who have some thought process outside of the musical smoke screen and to encourage them to "choice ye this day whom they will serve". I know some are too far gone however, I will continue to post these truths until it takes residence in someone's mind, so they can be transformed from under the HOP idolatry practice and control. Agape
Love Jesus

Los Angeles, CA

#4337 Jan 24, 2013
I have friends that attend the UHOP still and all of them tell me they have to take out loans to get on Daddy's club. This is really sad because you can not buy your way into heaven. They have stated to me if you play on the band or sing on the choirs you must work on Daddy's club. Can anyone explain to me why a intelligent adult can not see some is wrong with this?
A WITNESS FOR DADDY

Washington, DC

#4338 Jan 24, 2013
Cultastic, Bamm, James whichever you prefer to be called....You have a modern day miracle in your family...your MOTHER. There was a time that all was praying fervently for your mother. She has since been healed and is on her way to recovering. And all of this has been done in the name of Daddy Bailey.I'm told that your grandmother testified about how your mother is being coerced into not believing. But I commend your mother...She is HOLDING on. Do you not realize that your grandmother is a PILLAR in the House of Prayer. If she, your grandmother and your sister can see DADDY....WHY CAN'T YOU AND YOUR FATHER.

Do you not know that you are slowly killing your mother and grandmother. How do you sleep at night young man. I pray that you change your selfish ways and see what you are doing. GOD HELP YOU. And since you have blasphemed, I doubt GOD will help you.
Partner in Christ

Charlotte, NC

#4339 Jan 24, 2013
A Witness For Daddy...first of all the name sucks! You really need to have several seats...what's your point on calling his identity. Why don't you ttell us your name???
Answer this....why can't you see Jesus....who is Daddy?! He ain't nobody! You are a fool for Daddy that's what you are! You are so ignorant!!!!

Daddy fat tail behind is nobody's healer! He can't heal his own self! Bitchop Bailey is a BUSTA!
A WITNESS FOR DADDY

Washington, DC

#4340 Jan 24, 2013
I think Partner in Christ is MAD.

And my identity is....A WITNESS FOR DADDY.

Thanks for your response but I was not addressing you.
Partner in Christ

Charlotte, NC

#4341 Jan 24, 2013
A Witness for Fat Bailey, people like you annoy me! I'm not mad honey...I'm happy and delivered..set from from that cult!!!

Well...I'm addressing you! After Cultastic gets through with you...you'll go away like that rest. Don't start none, won't be none!
Jaxx212

New York, NY

#4342 Jan 24, 2013
Ahhh here we go again......one of the LYING, LOYAL members of the UHOP cult.....

Ok, here's to you.......there are STILL UNANSWERED QUESTIONS REGARDING YOUR CULT several posts back.
Prince Rod or any other of you CULT worshippers have disregarded or simply wont answer.....
Do YOU mind clearing things up for an inquiring mind, or are you AFRAID of printing something and fear being outed as a FRAUD by folks who KNOW the TRUTH?????

The questions and folks waiting for answers WILL NOT JUST DISAPPEAR because LIARS of your CULT feel as if they dont need to answer them.....now, do YOU care to share????

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#4343 Jan 24, 2013
A WITNESS FOR DADDY wrote:
Cultastic, Bamm, James whichever you prefer to be called....You have a modern day miracle in your family...your MOTHER. There was a time that all was praying fervently for your mother. She has since been healed and is on her way to recovering. And all of this has been done in the name of Daddy Bailey.I'm told that your grandmother testified about how your mother is being coerced into not believing. But I commend your mother...She is HOLDING on. Do you not realize that your grandmother is a PILLAR in the House of Prayer. If she, your grandmother and your sister can see DADDY....WHY CAN'T YOU AND YOUR FATHER.

Do you not know that you are slowly killing your mother and grandmother. How do you sleep at night young man. I pray that you change your selfish ways and see what you are doing. GOD HELP YOU. And since you have blasphemed, I doubt GOD will help you.
Bang bang, Man down, man down. Good shot @witness for daddy!!!

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#4344 Jan 24, 2013
I am Free wrote:
<quoted text>I know my brother, however Lady Dee and all those old elders like Swaringer, Withers, Price (just to name a few) know that it is TRUE and it did happen and may still be happening. The Lord is now uncovering the filthy practices of these cults and the HOP is no exception. My sole motivation is to enlighten those who have some thought process outside of the musical smoke screen and to encourage them to "choice ye this day whom they will serve". I know some are too far gone however, I will continue to post these truths until it takes residence in someone's mind, so they can be transformed from under the HOP idolatry practice and control. Agape
@free you just stated here that "The Lord is now uncovering filthy practices of these cults", well the hop has been around for over 90yrs why now and not then? I've never heard of seen a cult thriving strong for 90yrs+. A house with a solid foundation can stand forever. If you search this world from north to south east and west you will never find a church that's flawless and perfect as you claim the hop isn't if you can please point me in that direction.
Love Jesus

La Habra, CA

#4345 Jan 24, 2013
Do you not know that you are slowly killing your mother and grandmother. How do you sleep at night young man. I pra that you change your selfish ways and see what you are doing. GOD HELP YOU. And since you have blasphemed, I doubt GOD will help you.
Not a witness for Daddy, but a witness for Satan. You are totally wrong for attempting to call someones name. But again what can you expect from people that have no mind or any regards for the persons family. Let's talk about why bailey' daughter in DC like girls, why do Bailey have a history of putting his hands on his wife, why do Dee Madison still sit on the mountain when she wouldn't let Madame McCollough sit up there? If anyone was heal its only by the power of Jesus
Eyes on Christ

Lawrenceville, GA

#4348 Jan 25, 2013
Timeiswindingup wrote:
<quoted text>
@free you just stated here that "The Lord is now uncovering filthy practices of these cults", well the hop has been around for over 90yrs why now and not then? I've never heard of seen a cult thriving strong for 90yrs+. A house with a solid foundation can stand forever. If you search this world from north to south east and west you will never find a church that's flawless and perfect as you claim the hop isn't if you can please point me in that direction.
SATAN! he's been on a scavenger hunt since the beginning of time. This allows evil to stand STRONG! Satan doesnt give in! its a spirit that thrives off of who allows it to. it uses people, companies, objects, music, buildings, toys, food, etc and makes them appealing enough to PERSUADE those who dont seek out for the truth. Their his easy targets by way of their ignorance and laziness to empower knowledge through Christ. It even used A Witness for Daddy as he/she blasted Cultastic to make him feel guilty for exposing what hes discovered about satan and its tactics by putting bishops in front of Jesus that our PERFECT God gave us. You see.....Cultastic's's mom was delivered through herself. Little does HOP people understand this because they dont understand "faith". They continue to give credit to daddy which is one of satan's many LASTING years of experiencedexperienced tactics beyond the 90+ years. To be direct....there are many cults/orgs going strong and has been around way longerlonger than 90 years.ie. Illuminati, masonic masons, baptist, Seventh Day Adventist, muslims, and many more. HOP 'aint'' the first. As a matter of fact, the HOP has not been around as long as others. 90 years should not be your validation. If so, thats some scary mess for a clueles soul.
A WITNESS FOR DADDY

Washington, DC

#4349 Jan 25, 2013
@LoveJesus. You say I'm wrong for calling names. Well I see you have just called out names yourself. Isn't that the pot calling the kettle black.

Get over it. You will be just fine. You believe what you want and I will believe what I want.

I'm not mad at you...so don't be mad at me
A WITNESS FOR DADDY

Washington, DC

#4350 Jan 25, 2013
Thank You WHistleblower for giving incite on where you are from Augusta GA, meanwhile trying to throw folk off by having Baltimore MD as your city.
Eyes on Christ

Lawrenceville, GA

#4351 Jan 25, 2013
Whistleblower wrote:
As a maid back in the day I was teased by my non member friends for servin a man. Now I see what they meant. We know the Augusta Bailey here and his mean ways have only gotten worse since he took the seat. So many with one foot in and one out.
I dont know for certain, but maybe Bishop Baileys son is not so pleased either. Is it possible that him or close relatives know who the bishop really is by way of real life experiences with him? And to see him placed on a pedastal over hundreds of people as the man of God opens their thoughts of doubt. The one thing that the HOP REFUSES to touch on is that these bishops that are essentially treated as Gods that you dare question are/were real men that possessed "unJesus" qualities. They dated women, slept with women, used fowl language, gossipped, had many human faults like any human. The only flawless human was the one that our Perfect God gave us.....Jesus. HOP will never admit that Jesus stated that He was all we needed. God saw the state of the world with the previous prophets and found the need to bring us all one flawless individual which would be the only savior which was Jesus the CHRIST but HOP through Daddy Grace decided to move God out the way. One may ask, how? By telling you to seek daddys name that another humanbeing is worshipped. Furthermore, Grace said it himself "if you sin against God, Grace can save you but if you sin against Grace, God cant save you." What????!!!! God CAN! Grace Cant! McCollough Cant! Madison Cant! And neither can Bailey!
A WITNESS FOR DADDY

Washington, DC

#4352 Jan 25, 2013
Yall are killing me. I'm so wrong for calling a person out. When in fact he has called him own self out several times on this thread. But you can call Daddy Bailey all sorts of names and any others as you please. Well the medicine does not taste so well...does it. I'm only giving back what you gave out. So like I said...GET OVER IT.

I can respect CULTASTIC for the simple fact he does not throw a stone and hide his hand, even though the stone he throws shatters his own window. But the rest of you are hiding behind him. All of you are COWARDS. Not one of you have cited your name or have been true in your listed city.

@Partner in Christ.." After Cultastic gets through with you...you'll go away like that rest. Don't start none, won't be none!".....Sorry dude...I dont scare that easy.

@Jaxx212...There is NOTHING to clear up. I dont have the difference.... YOU DO....You are the one asking the questions. The HOP is not a debate between you and I or anyone else for that matter. Many of you have been on this thread for the better part of 3 years or more, asking the same questions and bashing the HOP over and over again. Well if you have not clarification within that time...MOVE ON.

You all are so stupid. Wasting your time here trying to expose the HOP and uncover the truth. LOL You are talking amongst yourselves thats why you are getting no answers. Because NONE of you have the answers. So its like beating your heads against a brick wall (each others heads). If you want to shed so much light take this rhetoric to the doorsteps of the place you speak so ill about. LOL...You dare not. NONE of you have the balls (yep I said it)to do so. Thats why you continue to hide behind this website in hopes that the few HOP members that see this crap will go run and tell that. Well KEEP HOPE ALIVE.

@Whistleblower...I quote.."It's best you and your other friends keep quiet before the cover gets blown off of all of the people you all love and listen to preach and sing a bunch of lies."...Well you all are steadily flappin your traps, so Im gonna bump mine as I see fit. I say blow the cover. If you have not done so yet trust me you are not. EMPTY lies and threats. I mean really ..How long does it take to blow the whistle, uncover the truth. Yes the HOP has been existence for 90 years. That's long enough for any average IDIOT to uncover anything. If you have not done it yet YA AINT. Let me quote ya again, "Here in the South most of the people are slowly getting hip to the bull" Well if they are getting hip to it...Why haven't they left or better yet BLOW DA WHISTLE.(suckin my teeth and rollin my eyes...PUHLEEEZE)

@LOVE JESUS...Your turn...Lemme quote you now. "Let's talk about why bailey' daughter in DC like girls, why do Bailey have a history of putting his hands on his wife, why do Dee Madison still sit on the mountain when she wouldn't let Madame McCollough sit up there?" I was always told Nobody can tell you better than the parties themselves. I think you need to ask Bailey about his daughter and his hand problem (according to you) and then ask Dee Madison about her seating plan. See it is that simple. You are asking questions, but to the wrong people. To break it down to you....WHY WOULD I ASK WHISTLEBLOWER A QUESTION ABOUT LOVE JESUS.

Some of you need to grow up and move on. WE HAVE.

God Bless...Hope to see some of yall in LA.

In the famous words of Apostle *******(oops sorry was bout to call out another name). IT'S CONVOCATION YALL.
Love Jesus

La Habra, CA

#4353 Jan 25, 2013
Yall are killing me. I'm so wrong for calling a person out. When in fact he has called him own self out several times on this thread. But you can call Daddy Bailey all sorts of names and any others as you please. Well the medicine does not taste so well...does it. I'm only giving back what you gave out. So like I said...GET OVER IT.
I can respect CULTASTIC for the simple fact he does not throw a stone and hide his hand, even though the stone he throws shatters his own window. But the rest of you are hiding behind him. All of you are COWARDS. Not one of you have cited your have not clarification within that time...MOVE ON.
You all are so stupid. Wasting your time here trying to expose the HOP and uncover the truth. LOL You are talking amongst yourselves thats why you are getting no answers. Because NONE of you have the answers. So its like beating your heads against a brick wall (each others heads). If you want to shed so much light take this rhetoric to the doorsteps of the place you speak so ill about. LOL...You dare not. NONE of you have the balls (yep I said it)to do so. Thats why you continue to hide behind this website in hopes that the few HOP members that see this crap will go run and tell that. Well KEEP HOPE ALIVE.
@Whistleblower...I quote.."It's best you and your other friends keep quiet before the cover gets blown off of all of the people you all love and listen to preach and sing a bunch of lies."...Well you all are steadily flappin your traps, so Im gonna bump mine as I see fit. I say blow the cover. If you have not done so yet trust me you are not. EMPTY lies and threats. I mean really ..How long does it take to blow the whistle, uncover the truth. Yes the HOP has been existence for 90 years. That's long enough for any average IDIOT to uncover anything. If you have not done it yet YA AINT. Let me quote ya again, "Here in the South most of the people are slowly getting hip to the bull" Well if they are getting hip to it...Why haven't they left or better yet BLOW DA WHISTLE.(suckin my teeth and rollin my eyes...PUHLEEEZE)
@LOVE JESUS...Your turn...Lemme quote you now. "Let's talk about why bailey' daughter in DC like girls, why do Bailey have a history of putting his hands on his wife, why do Dee Madison still sit on the mountain when she wouldn't let Madame McCollough sit up there?" I was always told Nobody can tell you better than the parties themselves. I think you need to ask Bailey about his daughter and his hand problem (according to you) and then ask Dee Madison about her seating plan. See it is that simple. You are asking questions, but to the wrong people. To break it down to you....WHY WOULD I ASK WHISTLEBLOWER A QUESTION ABOUT LOVE JESUS.
In the famous words of Apostle *******(oops sorry was bout to call out another name). IT'S CONVOCATION YALL.
For all you know we may be on the bus. But your totally wrong because most of all the members are unhappy with Bailey and that's a fact. Your wrong because a lot of the members are now asking questions and do not believe all the lies. It's clear the head of UHOP do not care about the members but only is concern about the money. If you attend then surly you can see and feel something is wrong. Be sure to meet me in front of the Grace apartment when the bus get there. P.S. I'll have on a hat!
Cultastic

Washington, DC

#4354 Jan 25, 2013
Good morning bold Sister or Brother An Idiot for Daddy. I prefer to be called The Great Cultastic or Bamm The Great will suffice. Clearly you know me personally because you spelled my nickname correctly but you don't respect me enough to identify yourself. You say my mother has been healed in the name of Daddy Bailey but I am slowly killing her. Which one is it? So I have just as much power if not more than Bailey? He probably thinks so which is why he won't address me or my father directly. Neither will the rest of those cowardly lying ministers. Your Daddy and all of the rest of his henchmen are actively reading this so if this the closest I can get to Portal Drive or the steps of the UHOP to bring out my concerns for my UHOP sisters and brothers including your bullheaded hypocrisy then my "BALLS" are on display. I live in a UHOP apartment. He accepts my rent check monthly. He knows exactly where to find me and my father. Since I have just as much power as he does I'll wait for him to search me out; arrogant stupidity deserves reciprocity. Now does your Daddy have the balls to be a Matthew 18:12 Daddy? You know the leave the 99 to save the 1 type of Daddy. Wait my Daddy's Club account is in the negative. Well no prayer for me and according to you my spiritual balance is killing both my mom and a pilar. I guess all of their hard work was for nothing; a waste of good frying oil and chicken wings. At least Bishop got a sweet ride out of the deal; in contrast my mom got sick.

The only reason why I will not put you on blast for this post is my mother. She begged me not to discuss her condition with you stupid UHOP believers specifically. So I'll let you live with your false belief about her. You're a die hard Daddyite so false beliefs are your life line clearly.

Let's move on to something that's more suitable to your taste. Ask my grandmother when you see her in California what Daddy Grace told her about tithes. Then after she looks at you surprised ask her about the revolving door of sex slaves, I'm sorry house maids. Please don't take my blasphemous words as truth ask a pilar; that same dear saint who falsely testified (if she did) about my mother's condition. My grandmother at 86 years old can not read so I understand her ignorance but you have no excuse. You keep talking about lies when the only thing true about your post was my name. I won't even address my mom, sister, and gradmother's true belief in Daddy. You have NO idea. I don't even discuss church or religion with anyone in my family, so miss me with that "coercing" her to leave or not believe.

You asked me how do I sleep at night and the answer is I DON'T. The stresses of watching so many close family and friends being mislead and abused destroys me. However, it's useless conversing with you because sheeple don't understand logic and reason.

Proverbs 17:12-12 Better to meet a grizzly robbed of her cubs than a fool hellbent on folly.(The Message)

Since you're following DADDY, should I doubt that GOD will help you either?
Cultastic

Washington, DC

#4355 Jan 25, 2013
Timeiswindingup wrote:
<quoted text>
Bang bang, Man down, man down. Good shot @witness for daddy!!!
Hey @AWitnessForDaddy your partner only believes in Daddy up to McCollough.#epicfail

http://m.youtube.com/watch...
Partner in Christ

Jacksonville, FL

#4356 Jan 25, 2013
You are a complete idiot! You worship a FAT man. Belly ain't got no power to save, heal, or deliver nobody. He doesn't even have a heart. Call him up and see if you can get some help when you're in the valley. He is money hungry snake. Get yo life!
I can respect CULTASTIC for the simple fact he does not throw a stone and hide his hand, even though the stone he throws shatters his own window. But the rest of you are hiding behind him. All of you are COWARDS. Not one of you have cited your name or have been true in your listed city.
@Partner in Christ.." After Cultastic gets through with you...you'll go away like that rest. Don't start none, won't be none!".....Sorry dude...I dont scare that easy.
@Jaxx212...There is NOTHING to clear up. I dont have the difference.... YOU DO....You are the one asking the questions. The HOP is not a debate between you and I or anyone else for that matter. Many of you have been on this thread for the better part of 3 years or more, asking the same questions and bashing the HOP over and over again. Well if you have not clarification within that time...MOVE ON.
Cultastic

Washington, DC

#4357 Jan 25, 2013
@Partner in Christ.." After Cultastic gets through with you...you'll go away like that rest. Don't start none, won't be none!".....Sorry dude...I dont scare that easily
Hey Sister Witness I think you're being dishonest. If you don't scare that easily I dare you discuss what you think of "Daddy the man's" weight issues. Before you get defensive or sarcastic I'm quite sure you've seen an obese person and chuckled or had an opinion. So since you're so BOLD give us your honest assessment of his weight and health issues. You're definitely not afraid to address my family issues and your opinions of me so let's test your FEAR limits.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 hr Oxbow 538,793
Filipino Catholics hails new saints Thu ELIAS IBARRA 45
Agenda for Pope's apostolic visit to Sri Lanka ... Wed Ponniah 1
Allah is great.... (Jul '13) Aug 26 christ 170
Cuba to build first Catholic church in decades Aug 25 WE JUST DONT CARE 37
Pope Aims At Revival of Holy Roman Empire Aug 23 Patriot 1
St. Peter's overflows for historic day of 4 popes Aug 23 ELIAS IBARRA 46
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••