United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's body in Charlot...

The body of Bishop S.C. 'Sweet Daddy' Madison -- only the third leader in the 89-year-history of the United House of Prayer for All People -- will lie in state Thursday night at the denomination's palatial N.C. ... Full Story
Saved

Lawrenceville, GA

#4316 Jan 17, 2013
Spunky wrote:
<quoted text>
What's so Funny is that I attended two services in Charlotte today... In one an older member damn near died in service, the paramedics came in put the lady on the gurney meanwhile all this is going on the band was playing and they the paramedics were freaked. All the pastor could say was well her works will speak for her.. He "Preached" did ok at first but prior to concluding he had to make sure that he found every scripture that had to do with using "A Man" to continue to Sell Bishop Bailey as "Daddy" why WHY WHY must this brain washing be done!?!? Secondly I attended the Business Board Reunion" where we were told not to Question Anything, check the junk at the door because what ever Daddy Bailey says we must do without question because its none of our business.. God gave him the Vision of Daddy's Club and all should strive to make it if they want to make it to heaven... He even went as far as to make a comparison of those who've made the Fatty's Club and the ones that didn't. I for one don't want to be and my bank account is still looking pretty good... Meanwhile one of the idiots on the band made it yet asked if he could borrow $20 bucks til Friday for gas!!! Are you serious?!?!? Wake up PEOPLE!!! There is no price for Blessings. Eat at my house without price!!! Mean anything to those UHOP BIBLE SCHOLARS.. I'm not a bible scholar but please explain the do as I say not as I do Daddy Thing
Becareful whar you say! You have 2 sick family members n u can loose anyone of them anytime. It may not hit you but it will those close to you. continue n touKL
Cultastic

Washington, DC

#4317 Jan 18, 2013
Saved wrote:
<quoted text>Becareful whar you say! You have 2 sick family members n u can loose anyone of them anytime. It may not hit you but it will those close to you. continue n touKL
Dearest I'm Not @SAVED from Stupidity, I'm sure that you are aware that Brother Bishop has orthopedic problems with his knees, hips, ankles and GOD knows what else. There's healing in the man if you just look on his face right? Well why doesn't he just look in the mirror and heal himself? How is the man with healing hands through GOD suffering with the same health issues as you and I. If you get some spare time find out the cause of death for the previous three Daddies. I'll give you a hint it wasn't old age or natural causes.

Listen people the holy bogger eating man is not going to jump out of the closet when the lights go out and take your life for criticizing and scrutinizing Daddy and the man made traditions of the UHOP. The scripture does NOT command you to meet financial obligations in the UHOP or any church; including but not limited to tithes. The scripture does NOT say GOD recognizes those in uniform nightly. The scripture does not say that your eight o'clock prayer service is where the "special" blessings are. Asking Bailey where all of the Bailey's Club money is going is not a sin. The Creator is not spending that money Bishop is. You're blindly trusting that GOD gives him vision for what to do with YOUR money. Ironically his visions have nothing to do with your well being or your children. With that being said please tell me why criticizing Daddy puts a X on my back for the holy grim reaper to recognize?

Can somebody please wake me from this 1920(s) nightmare my UHOP family lives in? When it's your time it's your time. Does cancer treat a faithful UHOP member any different than a Mormon? Sickness and death do not understand creed, denomination, or religion. Unlike your UHOP sickness is "FOR ALL PEOPLE". Now stop repeating those UHOP scary stories. We're not spooked. Romans 8:31 includes Daddy too you know (I purposely didn't quote the scripture to force my UHOP family to go find it and read it for themselves).
Cultastic

Washington, DC

#4318 Jan 18, 2013
I am Free wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't forget the innocent MAIDS that Daddy shackled for his pleasure.
Now watch how many members ignore this or call you a liar.
Eyes on Christ

Lawrenceville, GA

#4319 Jan 18, 2013
Reading Romans 8:31 should make one consider some of the concerns expressed by those who no longer are bogged down over the Daddy faith.

Also, reading Romans 8:29 confirms that God had every intention of HIS SON, JESUS to be the SAMPLE SON for many to come so HE would consider them as brothers and sisters of Jesus. He wanted us to be alike (in the way Jesus is). The Daddy faith does not travel down that same path that Jesus took which consist of allowing the holy spirit to direct your humble life, teach others about Jesus, give thanksgiving and glory to God in all things, and give to those in need. It’s simply AFFORDABLE, very INEXPENSIVE to do.

I’m heartbroken over my love one’s who strategize their time over how they can get on the Daddy’s Club and pay offerings to the Rich so they can get richer as they watch you, literally from above your, in your uniforms: Lady Madison/Bailey; they are well off. Some of my close ones are innocently unaware of how this CAN BE detrimental; it’s real and it deters mothers, fathers, and children from focusing on things that really matter in this lifetime for survival and their own personal success. On the flip side, many would proudly admit to being just fine and still made it on Daddy’s Club BUT with pride, would never admit to their significant and sometimes devastating & LOW STANDARD sacrifices.

Here are a few that may jog your memory: On Daddy’s Club yet had your car repossessed shortly after.(Low standards) If you are on Daddy’s Club and your car insurance lapses (low standard), does that not crack open some serious self-talk? If you have just dropped a few hundred to proudly show-off in a program and can’t pay for your dinner afterwards (low standards), you ought to really think about it. If you just worked hard in the cafeteria, by buying foods to be sold to earn monies for Daddy’s Club, then have to visit the foodbank for your own meal…how do you sleep on that? Better yet, if your paying for food to serve in the cafeteria with food stamps to sell to get on Daddy’s Club….then this thing is all wrong!!!!!! If you had to borrow money from your boyfriend or girlfriend from another state to do a swap…how is it a sacrifice? If you got things broke down in your own home and paying on Daddy’s club and making him richer, do you not feel as sense of foolishness at all?

@Prince…. These things may sound a little bashing to you because their real strong issues for real adults. As of now, you may not be able to see the true light of things as a young-young adult. You maybe enjoying the…what some of us may call “ the feel good things” and “the hype of the HOP”– it can truly be a turn on for the average teen/young-young adult who is hopping around the faith in sin. Reality will soon set in and will hit you like a ton of rocks! Maybe once you get grown-grown, then perhaps, you will find that “the hype” is not saving you afterall. You may find it to be a smoke screen over true worship and real life. By that time, we can just pray that you move quickly to a new way of thinking and not continue doing something you truly may oppose just because you were “BORN AND RAISED” in it.
Spunky

Charlotte, NC

#4320 Jan 18, 2013
prince rod wrote:
to all my hop brothers and sisters these folks on here don't know us they think they got us all down and pack but they don't the hop is a kingdom of god none of yall can change that not you not your government not the devil n his lies yall disrespecting a body of christ in yall think that's right get out here wit that mess every church have a crook but yall aint god yall the kind of devils that throw rocks in try to hide your hands get out here the devil is a lie to all my brothers and sisters keep on working for god cause he good not sometime but all the time in ima say did hop it's not what they call or think of us it's what we answer to jesus is the chief of our faith n that's who foot prints we follow so let go and let god!!!
Dude Seriously get a life. You're probably on some jr band or something. Go get you some common sense bro and leave the clouds of heaven CDs alone.
Jaxx212

Brooklyn, NY

#4321 Jan 18, 2013
Prince Rod is the EPITOME of a UHOP IGNORANT......case closed here......
Gee-Tee

Brooklyn, NY

#4322 Jan 18, 2013
The UHOP has been in existence for many decades, never in its history has Watch Nite not been a Major Event. People would travel from miles around just to spend the New Years Eve with your Bishops.

The Devil has a way of creeping into good and turning it into evil. This is what the UHOP people have allowed Puffy to do to them. Even the good people in the UHOP are seeing evil. To accept your so call Man of God to treat New Years Eve as another day doesn’t say too much for you all.
I personally won’t go to another Church again in my life; however New Years Eve caught me on my knees thanking God for letting me see it. You were in a Church and left before. What kind of Man are you serving? How do you justify his actions? He took your Money and ran.

Ask yourself, when Puffy was a Pastor did he stay to see the New Year come in?(He was a Poor man then) He’s above God now he doesn’t need prayer; he has everything your money can buy.(He’s a Rich man now) And YOU CALL Yourselves CHRISTAINS. Can you name one good thing Puffy has done since he became Bishop?

You have a closet full of clothes you can no longer wear, you can’t wear braids, you can’t wear pants, you can’t do this, and you can’t do that. As short as life is you better start living it. You better do the things that make you happy, not Man. Puffy is leading you in the path of Hell with your eyes wide open.

Quote prince rod “Every church have a crook” from the mouth of a believer, we could not have said this any plainer.
Love Jesus

Pacoima, CA

#4323 Jan 18, 2013
Gee-Tee wrote:
The UHOP has been in existence for many decades, never in its history has Watch Nite not been a Major Event. People would travel from miles around just to spend the New Years Eve with your Bishops.
The Devil has a way of creeping into good and turning it into evil. This is what the UHOP people have allowed Puffy to do to them. Even the good people in the UHOP are seeing evil. To accept your so call Man of God to treat New Years Eve as another day doesn’t say too much for you all.
I personally won’t go to another Church again in my life; however New Years Eve caught me on my knees thanking God for letting me see it. You were in a Church and left before. What kind of Man are you serving? How do you justify his actions? He took your Money and ran.
Ask yourself, when Puffy was a Pastor did he stay to see the New Year come in?(He was a Poor man then) He’s above God now he doesn’t need prayer; he has everything your money can buy.(He’s a Rich man now) And YOU CALL Yourselves CHRISTAINS. Can you name one good thing Puffy has done since he became Bishop?
You have a closet full of clothes you can no longer wear, you can’t wear braids, you can’t wear pants, you can’t do this, and you can’t do that. As short as life is you better start living it. You better do the things that make you happy, not Man. Puffy is leading you in the path of Hell with your eyes wide open.
Quote prince rod “Every church have a crook” from the mouth of a believer, we could not have said this any plainer.
You are right! Just to add this Bishop Bailey has instructed the bands to stop playing when he leaves service and this was never done under the other leaders of the UHOP. Now why would any servant of God stop the people shouting?
Eyes on Christ

United States

#4324 Jan 19, 2013
Love Jesus wrote:
<quoted text>You are right! Just to add this Bishop Bailey has instructed the bands to stop playing when he leaves service and this was never done under the other leaders of the UHOP. Now why would any servant of God stop the people shouting?
There's obviously something wrong with a leader to insruct a congregation to stop shouting and bands to stop playing after he leaves. Thats a serious sign of senseless control. Many tines, tgats wheb the good times took place. I hear sarcasm goung around that maybe when Bailey leaves, he feels that God leaves with him. Ridiculous! As far as him leaving Watch Night......with his rules, if he leaves this service early then it robs the members from continuing a tradition that theyve always done....kneeled in prayer by 12am, testify, praise, etc. I wonder how they truly feel about it, besides the sarcasm of Bailey taking God with him.
Eyes on Christ

United States

#4325 Jan 19, 2013
Eyes on Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
There's obviously something wrong with a leader to insruct a congregation to stop shouting and bands to stop playing after he leaves. Thats a serious sign of senseless control. Many tines, tgats wheb the good times took place. I hear sarcasm goung around that maybe when Bailey leaves, he feels that God leaves with him. Ridiculous! As far as him leaving Watch Night......with his rules, if he leaves this service early then it robs the members from continuing a tradition that theyve always done....kneeled in prayer by 12am, testify, praise, etc. I wonder how they truly feel about it, besides the sarcasm of Bailey taking God with him.
Please excuse the errors....didnt pay close attention to the swyping.
Im Just Saying

Norfolk, VA

#4326 Jan 19, 2013
prince rod wrote:
... Tell me are yall mad cause we in the hop 7 days a wk by choice are you mad cause the kids are more active in the hop my 6 year old niece sing on on the chior is that a root or tell me she play church almost everyday is that a root? To break a child away from god yall some evil folks but the devil never wins
Yes, the children are active in the HOP and they go on to become adults active in all the lies that the HOP have to offer such as, that is it ok to commit adultery within the HOP, lie to bosses concerning your absences from your job to attend HOP services, move from one marriage to another because it's ok to keep it in the HOP, sell alcoholic beverages to finance the cause of the HOP. I could go on and on. Nobody is trying to keep your children away from God, we pray they get away from there so they can find God. You are right, the devil never wins except in cases where people want to live in ignorance of who the real Lord and Savior of the world is. Who saved Bishop Grace? Was he powerful enough to save himself and if you answer that Jesus saved him, why isn't Jesus good enough to save you?
Gee-Tee

Brooklyn, NY

#4327 Jan 19, 2013
Church Bondage

Brainwashing, Mind Control, Indoctrination, Oppression, Coercion, Intimidation, Legalism, False Teaching, Shame, Guilt, and Bondage in the Modern Christian Church

If you hear a pastor or television evangelist say, "God told me to tell you," hold onto your wallet and run. These are the modern-day money changers similar to those who Jesus threw out of the temple.

Please check this out
http://www.biblelife.org/bondage.htm

Since: Jan 13

Lancaster, SC

#4328 Jan 20, 2013
do yall believe in rosary aka the crown of roses or garland of roses?
top notch

Raleigh, NC

#4329 Jan 21, 2013
prince rod wrote:
do yall believe in rosary aka the crown of roses or garland of roses?
Prince Rod please stop going back and forth with these people. Stand for what you believe in and if they chose not to accept what you are saying, then so be it. Continue to stand for what you know is right. They will never accept what you are saying so just let it be, move on and shake the dust off of your feet. Now they are probably going to come after me with their comments but I could care less. Prince Rod don't respond to them again.
Gee-Tee

Brooklyn, NY

#4330 Jan 21, 2013
top notch wrote:
<quoted text>
Prince Rod please stop going back and forth with these people. Stand for what you believe in and if they chose not to accept what you are saying, then so be it. Continue to stand for what you know is right. They will never accept what you are saying so just let it be, move on and shake the dust off of your feet. Now they are probably going to come after me with their comments but I could care less. Prince Rod don't respond to them again.
Come after you; is that what you think we are doing? Today a BLACK Man was sworn in as the President of the United States twice. A well educated Black person beat the odds. Do you see any UHOP members ever reaching that goal? You are stopped before you get started. You live in a world of “you can’t”.

When someone continuiously tells you what you can and can not do limits your possibilities. Your brain stays in the stuck mode. It confuses you into believing an ambition in life is not for you. You are lead by someone who’s Greed over shadows Your Growth.

Even going to College won’t help you, if you don’t use the Mind Set College prepares you for. God gave us the power to change everything for the better. You are allowing a Man to tell you otherwise. God don’t just speak to your leaders. God said,“Hear my voice no matter whom it comes through”.

Don’t care; you should care about everything that concerns your well being. You should have and want everything these Bishops have. You deserve the best of everything and you should never settle for less.

So baby, open up the two ears God gave you and close the one mouth. If he can speak through Puffy, he can speak through you. 90 years of Pleasing a Man is long enough. Our fore fathers had no resources to prove these so call Men of God is wrong and were not set by God, you have everything, use it.
Gee-Tee

Brooklyn, NY

#4331 Jan 21, 2013
What Puffy is doing to you all is called “Spiritual Abuse”.
Jewel

Alexandria, VA

#4332 Jan 22, 2013
I left the United House Of Fakers almost five years ago and I haven't looked back! It's nothing but an evil Masonic ritual disguised as "CHURCH". Most people are too dumb to ask questions! Seriously open your eyes people! Lord I thank you for covering myself & my family! Ain't no power in the name of daddy!!!
Spunky

Charlotte, NC

#4333 Jan 22, 2013
Saved wrote:
<quoted text>Becareful whar you say! You have 2 sick family members n u can loose anyone of them anytime. It may not hit you but it will those close to you. continue n touKL
Well Bro. Or Sis. Saved.. You know what that may be true and if The Lord decides to take then home my only hope is that they are right with God and not Dad. The thing is as sickly as my uncle is.. And I almost lost him a few month ago by the way.. Do you think Bishop Bailey picked up a phone to see about him. Or better yet his own pastor. If you called Portal Deive right now you will never talk to him. Try calling and asking for prayer. He will have his secretary check your G class # and if it ain't high enough you gets nothing. He'll probably have then make him a Sammich. Don't dare write a letter. Colette reads alllll the letters and will tell all the business. Lady Dee and her short convincing self gossips like its nobody biz mess!! LoL c'mon now ppl have to wake up. This man is playing with ppl souls here. Stop being so naive.
Eyes on Christ

Lawrenceville, GA

#4334 Jan 23, 2013
Spunky wrote:
<quoted text>
Well Bro. Or Sis. Saved.. You know what that may be true and if The Lord decides to take then home my only hope is that they are right with God and not Dad. The thing is as sickly as my uncle is.. And I almost lost him a few month ago by the way.. Do you think Bishop Bailey picked up a phone to see about him. Or better yet his own pastor. If you called Portal Deive right now you will never talk to him. Try calling and asking for prayer. He will have his secretary check your G class # and if it ain't high enough you gets nothing. He'll probably have then make him a Sammich. Don't dare write a letter. Colette reads alllll the letters and will tell all the business. Lady Dee and her short convincing self gossips like its nobody biz mess!! LoL c'mon now ppl have to wake up. This man is playing with ppl souls here. Stop being so naive.
Good grief. That’s a shame! And many members take their letters seriously thinking that they are going to be read by the “man of God”. This is no different than the television shows that ask for a donation or a purchase of a handkerchief for prayer. G-Class is the ticket to man-made salvation. I feel so sorry for the members who take church offering seriously. It maybe that church offering may help their house with bills, programs, broken supplies, may help the children in their activities "but it don't mean a thing if you ain't got that G-Class Swing."
Spunky

Charlotte, NC

#4335 Jan 23, 2013
A buddy of mine in Charlotte was specifically told by his Pastor which by the way told this to all the members that until they pay their state assessments they cannot perform on their groups until it is paid. Prior to that he told the members that if they were traveling somewhere they couldn't ride the HOP bus until it was paid and if they drive to where ever they had to go and something happened to them that it's on them... Now who the hell does that?!?!? State Assessments is just another cover up for the pastors expense account!! Yet The members are told this. LA is coming up and he's using a scare tactic to get his dough up knowing that they stay at the Grace Hotel while Puffy lays up in a Luxury Grand Suite... Who Does that. My point again is to say ppl need to wake up. I'm glad I did. I once was a hard "Worker" until I realized that my blessings weren't coming because of how much money I was able to raise for this dude. I mean, you perpetrate the fraud by buying a modest home in MD but you ain't fooling nobody man.. How many can say that they were healed by his Puffiness?!?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 6 min Just Sayin 554,867
Selfies with Pope Francis cardboard cutouts pop... 6 hr pazuzu 9
20 years after collapse of communism, the pope ... (Sep '09) 8 hr God worships Sin ... 2
Man who sold fake immunity papers gets 3 A1 2 y... Mon Economist 1
Bagnasco controversy over sacrament comments as... Nov 23 RevKen 1
Bagnasco 'agrees with pope' Nov 23 RevKen 2
Filipino Catholics hails new saints (Apr '14) Nov 21 KidlatNgayon 65

Pope Benedict XVI People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE