United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's body in Charlot...

The body of Bishop S.C. 'Sweet Daddy' Madison -- only the third leader in the 89-year-history of the United House of Prayer for All People -- will lie in state Thursday night at the denomination's palatial N.C. ... Full Story
In question

United States

#4296 Jan 13, 2013
Jaxx212 wrote:
<quoted text>Great Speech!!!!......Now you can use the climax of your essay to answer all of the STILL UNANSWERED QUESTIONS that NO UHOP member has ever answered........they are still waiting for you on several replies back.......
It was much better than that garbage Puffy passed off as his message in South Carolina the other night.
Cultastic

Washington, DC

#4297 Jan 14, 2013
Everybody Ought To Know wrote:
Who Daddy Is???
Cultastic, it baffle me how smart you think you are... But in reality you are living in you own little make believe world, starting to actually believe what you are trying to sell... Oh, but how far from the truth you are... McCollough was smart and savy just as all our Bishops/Daddy were and will always be... They have God on there side leading and guiding them and us/children of the HOP... You are the worst and you will find your eternal home in hell wishing for a drop of water, along with the rest that dont watch there tongues... He didnt settle with the IRS, they took what they wanted with no questions, property and all... He defended the HOP to and prayed they wouldnt take it all if Grace was in to IRS that much trust they would have took it all... Get your facts right and stop all this bashing...
Love All, And Hate None!!!
Daddy Is Not Flesh
The only part of this rant that made any sense and is IRONICALLY true (figure that one out) is "everybody ought to know who Daddy is". Please allow me to add this to your statement "everybody ought to know who Daddy aint, also". I read through your response a couple of times and concluded that you're not actually reading my posts or any other posts for that matter. You HONESTLY believe that McCollough "prayed" that the IRS didn't take it all and that's why they only got some of it. My friend that is laughable. Lets take it slow.

Grace owed taxes. < We agree on this fact correct?

Let's say hypothetically the UHOP was worth 10 Million dollars. Then lets assume the UHOP and Grace owed approximately 5 Million. Of course they're not just going to take it all. The assetts were worth more than the debt. Secondly, they definitely discussed the debt with McCollough. Without his political connections in Wasington, DC and his business smarts the government would have gotten the FULL amount owed. He negotiated a deal that was for a portion of the debt; brilliant business mind. Trust if he had only "prayed" and didn't talk to them folks at the IRS they might have uncovered more debt and gotten more.

I'm giving him full credit and you still want to wish me to hell. My point simply is STOP believing that Daddy can do no wrong. Grace broke the law and failed to pay taxes. GOD didn't mysteriously wipe out the debt through McCollough's prayers. It was paid.

Lastly, my name and TRUE identity has been exposed several times on this site as well as current contact information. I don't hide behind this site from you, your Daddy, or anybody else. Trust me he knows my thoughts and he wouldn't address me face to face if life depended on it. The TRUTH I tell is a threat to his Maybach gas money. I dare you find my email address I'll send you UHOP literature circa 1940 where Grace taught that he was THE COMFORTER and not the Holy Spirit. It's interesting that facts I expose are given the old "you're a liar going to hell, stop bashing us" response.

Well my strong UHOP warrior if by chance I do end up in hell it won't be for the crime of using GOD and the bible to rob, rape, plunder the resources, abuse, and deceive those I "claim" to love. Hey but I'll likely be in good company (insert sarcasm). AGAPE
Cultastic

Washington, DC

#4298 Jan 14, 2013
Spunky wrote:
<quoted text>
What's so Funny is that I attended two services in Charlotte today... In one an older member damn near died in service, the paramedics came in put the lady on the gurney meanwhile all this is going on the band was playing and they the paramedics were freaked. All the pastor could say was well her works will speak for her.. He "Preached" did ok at first but prior to concluding he had to make sure that he found every scripture that had to do with using "A Man" to continue to Sell Bishop Bailey as "Daddy" why WHY WHY must this brain washing be done!?!? Secondly I attended the Business Board Reunion" where we were told not to Question Anything, check the junk at the door because what ever Daddy Bailey says we must do without question because its none of our business.. God gave him the Vision of Daddy's Club and all should strive to make it if they want to make it to heaven... He even went as far as to make a comparison of those who've made the Fatty's Club and the ones that didn't. I for one don't want to be and my bank account is still looking pretty good... Meanwhile one of the idiots on the band made it yet asked if he could borrow $20 bucks til Friday for gas!!! Are you serious?!?!? Wake up PEOPLE!!! There is no price for Blessings. Eat at my house without price!!! Mean anything to those UHOP BIBLE SCHOLARS.. I'm not a bible scholar but please explain the do as I say not as I do Daddy Thing
My UHOP sisters and brothers what do you have to say about Spunky's eyewitness testimony? Most of y'all are so brainwashed you are immune to that holy bull feces. As long as you can get a good "shout" you turn a death ear to the deplorable spiritual food you're being force fed. All Daddy has to say is "GOD told me" or "GOD gave me the vision". What did GOD say to YOU? GOD ain't told no one to neglect, rob, steal, hustle, for $2,000 to get a $4.00 button with a man's picture on it for a blessing. Quit with the "stop bashing us" foolishness. Too many people are being hurt by this mess. It saddens me to the core because the solution is simple. STOP giving him your money. I promise he'll come up with something more than "RETURN" and "Give GOD Everything".

Two years in a row and GOD didn't want him to stay and pray in the New Year with those he has been sent to lead. What greater blessing than to bring in the New Year with the man who has a divine connection to GOD? Yet you were deprived of that opportunity. In contrast GOD makes sure he stayed in service long enough to collect the money that he [GOD] wants. All of the $2,000(s) reports in the world were not enough to get him to pray a New Years prayer WITH you. He couldn't sit in the church for 30 more minutes but we are supposed to sacrifice and "Give GOD Everything". Hey but don't question Daddy.

Then again he probably prayed for y'all in the Maybach on Sugar Creek on his way home to get his fried bologna sandwich. WAKE UP........
Cultastic

Washington, DC

#4299 Jan 14, 2013
My UHOP sisters and brothers read a little bit about North Korea and Kim Jong Il or the Great Leader. This article is a start. The lesson is how easy it is for leaders to brainwash and control people's minds. North Koreans are forbidden to trade with Americans. Meanwhile their "Father" was spending close to $700,000 on American Cognac. He also had a fleet if Cadillacs. He's buying bottles $630 bottles of booze while the masses live way below the poverty line and struggle to eat.

http://whiskeygoldmine.com/downtown-bar-stori...

Hopefully, someone can understand the point I'm making here.

Since: Jan 13

Lancaster, SC

#4300 Jan 14, 2013
god bless the house or prayer the land that I love stand beside her and guide her through the night from the light up above god bless the house of prayer my home sweet home
Jaxx212

Brooklyn, NY

#4301 Jan 14, 2013
prince rod wrote:
god bless the house or prayer the land that I love stand beside her and guide her through the night from the light up above god bless the house of prayer my home sweet home
Well as they say......if you were brought up in a BRAINWASHED "religious CULT", you simply CANNOT ARGUE WITH THEM FOLKS REGARDING THEIR STUPIDITY & IGNORANCE!!!!!
Bailey does NOT give a damn what happens to folks of his congregation mentally, psychologically, physically, etc., so as long as HE and his buddies are taken care of financially!!!!
HE DOESNT CARE TO MEET ANY OF THESE IDIOTS OR THEIR FAMILIES PERSONALLY WHEN A TRAGEDY STRIKES, BUT WILL TAKE THEIR MONEY WITH A STRIKE OF LIGHTENING!!!!
I had NO choice but to attend this CULT growing up as I was a minor, but as soon as I turned 18, graduated high school, and college, I MADE UP MY MIND THAT I LOVE & RESPECT THE LORD & HIS WISHES ONLY, THAT THE UHOP WAS NOT THE PLACE FOR ME OR MY STYLE WHEN IT COMES TO HIS HOUSE OF WORSHIP, AND I NEVER LOOKED BACK SINCE!!!!
Me and my own mother are estranged because of my beliefs when it comes to this cult!!!!!.....this is all she and her family KNOWS, so Ill just leave it at that, but I ALWAYS WANTED TO HEAR GODS NAME MORE ALONG WITH EXPLANATION OF BIBLE SCRIPTURES IN THAT PLACE, AND I WAS DEPRIVED OF THAT IN THAT CULT & so are YOU!!!!
I bet you can count on ONE hand how many times the bishops have read scriptures from the Bible when they are in your town.......you CANT!!!!... Because you KNOW that something is WRONG when you were given 5 fingers on each hand from YOUR REAL CREATOR ABOVE, but you STILL have fingers left as to the times when the BIBLES are actually read during your bishops arrivals!!!!
FYI:
GOD SITS HIGH AND LOOKS LOW AT ALL OF THE UGLINESS, WHICH HE DESPISES!!!!
What will YOU say to him when you are called home to answer about all the WICKEDNESS YOU are helping to PROMOTE through/within YOUR CULT??????
Because as SURE AS DAY, YOU WONT BE ABLE TO FAST TALK AND IGNORE WHAT GOD HAS TO SAY AS YOU HAVE DISRESPECTED HIS NAME TO REPLACE A MANS IN THE UHOP THAT YOU WORSHIP!!!!
JESUS IS THE LIGHT!!!!!!....but YOU replace it with "DADDY" is the light.......hmmmm, HOW WILL YOU EXPLAIN THAT?????

Lancaster, SC

#4302 Jan 14, 2013
The United House of Prayer as defined in their constitution and by-laws is composed of the bishop, elders, ministers, deacons, and all persons who assemble themselves in the various places of assembly maintained by the organization."On a broader organization level, each House of Prayer belonged to a regional district and each district is chaired by a minister who is the state chairman. The organization also has what they call the General Assembly which consist of the bishop, minsters, elders, and two elected representatives from each congregation. The General Assembly is the vehicle used to make amendments to the constitution and by-laws, to fill vacancies in the office of bishop, and to remove the bishop for cause. Besides the bishop, the General Assembly, ministers, and members, there exist an ecclesiastical court called the General Council. The General Council consist of the bishop, state chairmen and others who are appointed by the bishop and their primary responsibility is to protect the work of the organization and the bishop and to ensure that all houses and members are compliant with laws outlined in the Supreme Laws For the Government of the United House of Prayer.
The constitution and by-laws of the organization stipulate that the bishop must be in full knowledge of the doctrine of the United House of Prayer, ready to give answers in good faith, able to judge the various members among the church and congregations, and must be continuously working for the good of the organization in accordance with the rules of the New Testament. The bishop's role includes the power to select, ordain, and supervise ministers. He is also designated on behalf of the members as trustee of all church property

Lancaster, SC

#4303 Jan 14, 2013
1919, Daddy Grace built the first House of Prayer in West Wareham, Massachusetts at the cost of thirty-nine dollars. Throughout the 1920s and 1930s, Daddy Grace traveled America preaching the Gospel of Jesus Christ and establishing the United House of Prayer for all People. The Constitution and By-Laws of The United House of Prayer promulgated in 1929, stated that the purpose of the organization, in pertinent part was "to erect and maintain places of worship and assembly where all people may gather for prayer and to worship the Almighty God, irrespective of denomination or creed." Bishop Grace demonstrated his commitment to these stated principles- using the words of the Lord and Savior Jesus Christ as written in the King James Version of the Holy Bible and the power of God as given him without measure. He traveled extensively throughout the segregated south in the 1920s and 1930s preaching to integrated congregations. His foresight dismayed many critics who were not to become enlightened until the later civil rights struggles of the 1950s and 1960s and the religious ecumenical movements which followed.
Members of the House of Prayer, who were personal witnesses to the works of Daddy Grace, often glow with pride as they recall how Daddy Grace came and "made them somebody." Many of the members of the House of Prayer spent their days scrubbing floors, doing laundry, working in the fields or performing other forms of menial labor. BUT OH! THE NIGHTS! Services started nightly at 7:30 pm. The same folks who sweated by day; at night became ushers, queens, secretaries, deacons, preachers and presidents of auxiliaries. In doing so, the membership was given the opportunity to remove the shackles placed upon them by society, and feel free and important
Jaxx212

Brooklyn, NY

#4304 Jan 14, 2013
.....and ummm....what does any of what youve just written, have to do with any of those previous STILL UNANSWERED QUESTIONS!?!?
God will Deliver

Greensboro, NC

#4305 Jan 14, 2013
These people will remain in here because of thier parents and grandparents. They promised someone on their dieing bed they wouldn't leave. You thinking of others and not your own soul. I pray you wake up. The sad thing is I know people who know its not right but continue to go. I had someone to tell me when they shout they don't say Bailey, as if that means something. You are still praising a man if you GO THERE. Tell them to stop preaching Daddy and start teaching their people how to prosper. Hold some financial classes for your organization. NO one ever did that in there. It was always bless the bishop if you need a blessing. I beleived that mess for a long time. I have been blessed more now, than I ever was when I was in there. Jesus is the real! Not daddy is real!!
In Question

United States

#4306 Jan 14, 2013
Someone mentioned a few posts ago that the Bishops never preach from the Bible. I know this to be true. Bailey never opened the Bible and certainly didn't quote the first scripture from the Bible throughout his motivational speech that was inspired by the song played by the band before he got up to "preach". I use that term loosely.

Ironically, one would have thought that he would have used the Bible because the little catholic looking alter boys ushered two things to the podium before he began. On the tray being held by the alter boys was MONEY and a HUGE BIBLE that he never used. I think that this is another trick to try to convince people that they use the Bible. It is a subliminal message to make the congregation think that he is about to use the scriptures when in fact he never cracks open a page. As a matter of fact by the time he was done the way the people were shaking, hopping and shimmying in the pews you would have thought he brought a word that was revelation to their souls. They only thing he said was come to church every night and give God everything. In other words, come and bring your money to me everyday.

And I thought wow!!!! It doesn't take much to feed these folks. I forgot to mention that they prayed to the father through and by Daddy Bailey, Grace, McCollough and Madison. This is total heresay!!!!

Another lame attempt to prove that they use the bible is the use of those tired Sunday School books. In most churches and organizations a Sunday school lesson is typically filled with lots of scriptures, life application and reading for expository purposes. Well, not UHOP. Those lessons are one page each and they only highlight maybe one scripture and ask the same little two questions on each lesson.

1. How can this lesson further the principles of the faith?

2. How can this lesson teach the children to further the principles of the faith?

If any UHOP member denies these things then they should be ashamed of themselves.
Big Tiny

Bethlehem, PA

#4307 Jan 14, 2013
May I add that slicking the Bishops hair back will not make him look like the Cab Calloway lookin' Daddies. I also would like to say that his wife is a nice lady... Also, why do band boys get so many chicks when most of them lack skill set and education. Not all of em' but a whooooooole lot of them boys are church play boys!... While im in the mode of getting things off my chest... Why are the girls that play the role of servants called "maids".... And they look like em too... Boring ponytails... Huge pearl necklaces.... Fashion failures!.... That is all
Eyes on Christ

United States

#4308 Jan 15, 2013
In Question wrote:
Someone mentioned a few posts ago that the Bishops never preach from the Bible. I know this to be true. Bailey never opened the Bible and certainly didn't quote the first scripture from the Bible throughout his motivational speech that was inspired by the song played by the band before he got up to "preach". I use that term loosely.
Ironically, one would have thought that he would have used the Bible because the little catholic looking alter boys ushered two things to the podium before he began. On the tray being held by the alter boys was MONEY and a HUGE BIBLE that he never used. I think that this is another trick to try to convince people that they use the Bible. It is a subliminal message to make the congregation think that he is about to use the scriptures when in fact he never cracks open a page. As a matter of fact by the time he was done the way the people were shaking, hopping and shimmying in the pews you would have thought he brought a word that was revelation to their souls. They only thing he said was come to church every night and give God everything. In other words, come and bring your money to me everyday.
And I thought wow!!!! It doesn't take much to feed these folks. I forgot to mention that they prayed to the father through and by Daddy Bailey, Grace, McCollough and Madison. This is total heresay!!!!
Another lame attempt to prove that they use the bible is the use of those tired Sunday School books. In most churches and organizations a Sunday school lesson is typically filled with lots of scriptures, life application and reading for expository purposes. Well, not UHOP. Those lessons are one page each and they only highlight maybe one scripture and ask the same little two questions on each lesson.
1. How can this lesson further the principles of the faith?
2. How can this lesson teach the children to further the principles of the faith?
If any UHOP member denies these things then they theyshould bebe ashamed of themselves.
Truthfully, the little catholic boys presentation or display is vain. The bible is rarely a used tool in the HOP so why are they taking the Bible up to the bishops podium; he's not going to use it.. I see many other churches flock to bishops in their conferences, special programs, etc. excited to know they'll receive biblical knowledge yet HOP bishops talk from the top of their heads. I've seen the bishop use an elder to read a scripture but it's not quite teaching a subject matter; more about finding a verse to make a point to support HOP beliefs. There never lessons.
Eyes on Christ

United States

#4309 Jan 15, 2013
God will Deliver wrote:
These people will remain in here because of thier parents and grandparents. They promised someone on their dieing bed they wouldn't leave. You thinking of others and not your own soul. I pray you wake up. The sad thing is I know people who know its not right but continue to go. I had someone to tell me when they shout they don't say Bailey, as if that means something. You are still praising a man if you GO THERE. Tell them to stop preaching Daddy and start teaching their people how to prosper. Hold some financial classes for your organization. NO one ever did that in there. It was always bless the bishop if you need a blessing. I beleived that mess for a long time. I have been blessed more now, than I ever was when I was in there. Jesus is the real! Not daddy is real!!
Good points. Unfortunately, the financial classes will be a hindrance to the Daddys Club. Financial classes teaches priorities, planning for the future, holdings for unexpected emergencies, and restraints. This teaching will cause members to think logically about their ridiculous "donations" to the Daddys club. Interesting though....many nonprofit organizations that receive donations always provide specifics of how the money is spent through mailings, brochures, or open meetings. Its a wonder how everything in the HOP are considered free will donations (quite large donations) but members cant get a simple report after a year of hard work taken away in brown paper bags. It just so happens that the local secretaries read financial reports and this is suppose to suffice? Its merely a report of the chump change of church offering that the House uses to barely pay their bills. Add this to the list of questions:

Why not a report of how G-Class money is being spent?
In Question

Columbia, SC

#4310 Jan 15, 2013
Eyes on Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Good points. Unfortunately, the financial classes will be a hindrance to the Daddys Club. Financial classes teaches priorities, planning for the future, holdings for unexpected emergencies, and restraints. This teaching will cause members to think logically about their ridiculous "donations" to the Daddys club. Interesting though....many nonprofit organizations that receive donations always provide specifics of how the money is spent through mailings, brochures, or open meetings. Its a wonder how everything in the HOP are considered free will donations (quite large donations) but members cant get a simple report after a year of hard work taken away in brown paper bags. It just so happens that the local secretaries read financial reports and this is suppose to suffice? Its merely a report of the chump change of church offering that the House uses to barely pay their bills. Add this to the list of questions:
Why not a report of how G-Class money is being spent?
I can tell you this much. I know for a fact that in order to be a member of Daddy's Club you have to have a total of $2,000.00. One church in South Carolina had 15 people who made Daddy's Club the other night, but there was additional giving that didn't make the list. Now, that is at least $30,000 from one church alone. Several church gave very very large amounts for Daddy's love gift.
Not to mention he collects money throughout the service, as he goes down the aisle, every member brings money before they sing, and through the duration of the services.

I want UHOP members to help me to understand how they justify ONE man coming to pick up at least $30,000 in evening in a matter of three hours tops.

Did you get a substantial word?
Did Daddy lay hands on you?
Have you received special counseling concerning personal matters?
Did he read you a Bible verse?
Did he pay any of your bills?
Did he provide arrangements for the homeless and the less fortunate?
Did he make sure you received support after you gave him all of your money?
Did Daddy minister to the needs of your family?
Does Daddy even know your name?

Most people barely make $30,000.00 in a years time. He collects at least that from one little church in addition to all the other giving in a matter of hours.

Help us to understand why this is okay.

Lancaster, SC

#4311 Jan 16, 2013
to all my hop brothers and sisters these folks on here don't know us they think they got us all down and pack but they don't the hop is a kingdom of god none of yall can change that not you not your government not the devil n his lies yall disrespecting a body of christ in yall think that's right get out here wit that mess every church have a crook but yall aint god yall the kind of devils that throw rocks in try to hide your hands get out here the devil is a lie to all my brothers and sisters keep on working for god cause he good not sometime but all the time in ima say did hop it's not what they call or think of us it's what we answer to jesus is the chief of our faith n that's who foot prints we follow so let go and let god!!!
In Question

Columbia, SC

#4312 Jan 17, 2013
prince rod wrote:
to all my hop brothers and sisters these folks on here don't know us they think they got us all down and pack but they don't the hop is a kingdom of god none of yall can change that not you not your government not the devil n his lies yall disrespecting a body of christ in yall think that's right get out here wit that mess every church have a crook but yall aint god yall the kind of devils that throw rocks in try to hide your hands get out here the devil is a lie to all my brothers and sisters keep on working for god cause he good not sometime but all the time in ima say did hop it's not what they call or think of us it's what we answer to jesus is the chief of our faith n that's who foot prints we follow so let go and let god!!!
Is this the best response you can provide after all I have said? Now I clearly see why you accept everything that Daddy puts in your face. Why don't you even consider all that has been said? Nobody has time or energy to devote to lying on Big Butt Bailey for fun. Folks are on here trying to help you and this is your response.

Shaking my head at you!
Cultastic

Washington, DC

#4313 Jan 17, 2013
In Question wrote:
<quoted text>
Is this the best response you can provide after all I have said? Now I clearly see why you accept everything that Daddy puts in your face. Why don't you even consider all that has been said? Nobody has time or energy to devote to lying on Big Butt Bailey for fun. Folks are on here trying to help you and this is your response.
Shaking my head at you!
"Big Butt Bailey" is completely hilarious. Dunce Rod really means well with all of his copying and pasting, propaganda, cliches, and disorganized rhetoric. We have to keep in mind that his holy cyber verbal vomits are a result of the spoiled spiritual food his young soul is ingesting four to five nights a week. I give him credit because he stands unmoved in his ignorance. There is no way in haitis to convince him the sky isn't green (confused face). The Daddy Bellynator probably sticks his chest or stomach out proud at the UHOP drones he's introducing into society. Generation after generation of blind followers who have no clue. The UHOP has perpetuated many lies for 90+ proud years. If I were The Daddy I wouldn't want to be the one to tell these young folks that their grand /great grand parents were fooled and lied to. So I see why Brother Bishop continues with the Daddy deceit. Not to mention keeping the member's ignorant feeds him prime rib instead of 7-11 big bites.

@In Question you know that Prince Dud has not actually read any non-member's posts. Daddy has taught him not to listen to us spooky evil people because we're trying to help them get a first class ticket to hell. Whoooooooooooo the Daddy Boogie man is going to get us SMH. Pure foolishness
I am Free

Glenside, PA

#4314 Jan 17, 2013
prince rod wrote:
pm. The same folks who sweated by day; at night became ushers, queens, secretaries, deacons, preachers and presidents of auxiliaries. In doing so, the membership was given the opportunity to remove the shackles placed upon them by society, and feel free and important
Don't forget the innocent MAIDS that Daddy shackled for his pleasure.

Lancaster, SC

#4315 Jan 17, 2013
you know why cause I'm bless I'm bless cause god wakes me up every morning watch over me n my family everynight bless cause I'm 23 in some of my classmate from 07 didn't make it to see there's bless cause I got food on my table bless cause I got clothes on my back bless cause I got some where to lay my head bless cause I'm about to join a world force the us navy I love the chief of my faith of my life n of my dreams he just don't walks with me and talk to me he carry me he watches over me just the thought to know he gave he's life for me but answer this would you give ur life up for him huh?? You wouldn't give your life up for anyone yea we might talk about daddy yea daddy real but we know if it have not been for jesus where would our hop gospel be god have been good to me n my family n my hop family here in s.c. I'm grateful n bless cause he sees the best in me when yall on here just think the worst of me.... Tell me are yall mad cause we in the hop 7 days a wk by choice are you mad cause the kids are more active in the hop my 6 year old niece sing on on the chior is that a root or tell me she play church almost everyday is that a root? To break a child away from god yall some evil folks but the devil never wins

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min USA Born 548,493
Pope Francis leaves the beatification ceremony ... 16 hr Belle Sexton 11
Selfies with Pope Francis cardboard cutouts pop... Sat ELIAS IBARRA 6
Catholic bishops take first step toward accepta... Oct 16 Mychihuahuawillbite 2
Pope Francis shows strong, unique leadership fo... Oct 15 Gremlin 2
Gradualism and Holiness Oct 15 RevKen 1
The Pope's Criticism Of Capitalism Has One Weal... (Jan '14) Oct 10 QUITTNER Oct 10 2014 8

Pope Benedict XVI People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE