United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's body in Charlot...

Full story: www.topix.net

The body of Bishop S.C. 'Sweet Daddy' Madison -- only the third leader in the 89-year-history of the United House of Prayer for All People -- will lie in state Thursday night at the denomination's palatial N.C. ...
Comments
4,221 - 4,240 of 8,260 Comments Last updated Yesterday
Cultastic

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

Prince Rod I'm quite sure you have heard stories about the Catholic Church and child molestations. Catholicism is worldwide and they have much more money than your UHOP. Through all of the scandals and wrong doings " GOD" allowed the system to still continue and grow. I'm not sure if you can wrap your head around my analogy just know that your UHOP's 94 years is not as grand as you think. Longevity should not be the determining factor when comparing your traditions and man made practices to biblical doctrine.

You said the devil can present a very deceptive imitation of GOD. Tell me then how you are completely sure that the Daddy deity is not an awesome counterfeit? The UHOP is a carefully crafted belief system that has enslaved and oppressed thousands of black folks and raped poor black communities of millions if not billions of dollars? KEEP ASKING QUESTIONS....
Cultastic

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

Bring out the truth wrote:
<quoted text>I need to ask you are you on drugs? I was born into the UHOP over 70 years ago and the have not givenoney to the red cross or anybody else. You are the example of that individual with no education or intelligent to comprehen the level of ignorance you're showing the world that attends the UHOP. There is a pastor right now in your state SC that has cancer and he was told to contact the catholic church for help. The nursing home in Charlotte, NC was closed down by the health department for being nasty. The church in West PhIlly has not heat and Bailey will not help. Please stop it! If you wish to live a lie then do it. But stop acting like there are no problems in the UHOP, when the majority of the members do like care for or even like Bishop Bailey and his lead Bishop lady Dee Madison the true overseer of the UHOP. Again Daddy MAdison said from his mouth that Lady Dee wrote the letter that placed Bailey as senior minister. Now if the prophet said it SMS you say he would never lie and selected him, then why is Bailey in the chair?
Regarding Choice , when I was riding the UHOP buses to California for the convocations, you can not get a seat on the bus if you did not work on G-class. You had to be a working member and they collected love gift money for the bishop on the bus. The bishop now will not pray for you if you do not work on G class and you can not work around him (Bailey) if you don't work on Daddies Club.
Well said.. He's probably not on drugs but he sure is dishonest and misleading. However, as the saying goes like DADDY like son. The interesting part of this dialogue is that I'm 100% certain that the Bishop and his henchmen are either reading or getting a full report of everything said on this site. I'll make another prophesy. Bishop Bailey is not going to address any of it. He'll let his drone members defend him with stupid lies and UHOP myths while he's in the House watching Scandal and eating KFC.

He knows that the UHOP is in turmoil. However, I give him credit for maintaining his holy war face. Unfortunately Bishop Adolph Hitler Bailey is leading his sheeple to spiritual and financial slaughter and they are clueless.
Eyes on Christ

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>I need to ask you are you on drugs? I was born into the UHOP over 70 years ago and the have not givenoney to the red cross or anybody else. You are the example of that individual with no education or intelligent to comprehen the level of ignorance you're showing the world that attends the UHOP. There is a pastor right now in your state SC that has cancer and he was told to contact the catholic church for help. The nursing home in Charlotte, NC was closed down by the health department for being nasty. The church in West PhIlly has not heat and Bailey will not help. Please stop it! If you wish to live a lie then do it. But stop acting like there are no problems in the UHOP, when the majority of the members do like care for or even like Bishop Bailey and his lead Bishop lady Dee Madison the true overseer of the UHOP. Again Daddy MAdison said from his mouth that Lady Dee wrote the letter that placed Bailey as senior minister. Now if the prophet said it SMS you say he would never lie and selected him, then why is Bailey in the chair?
Regarding Choice , when I was riding the UHOP buses to California for the convocations, you can not get a seat on the bus if you did not work on G-class. You had to be a working member and they collected love gift money for the bishop on the bus. The bishop now will not pray for you if you do not work on G class and you can not work around him (Bailey) if you don't work on Daddies Club.
Maids cannot serve unless their paying G-Class. Little girls are left puzzled as to why some have privileges and others don't
In question

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Cultastic,

Did you get my email?
Jaxx212

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

I didnt think that Prince Rod would answer those questions DIRECT, as NO UHOP MEMBER WILL EVER!!!!
They are ROBBING the people, and when it comes to MONEY, they will talk over you, fast talk you, answer INDIRECTLY, or as Prince Rod just CLEARLY did......JUST LIE!!!!!
NO MEMBER WILL EVER BE ABLE TO ANSWER ANY OF THOSE QUESTIONS TO STARVING INQUIRING MINDS, BECAUSE THEY REALIZE THAT SOME OF US ARE FORMER MEMBERS, AND WE ARE NOT LYING ABOUT THE ACTIONS OF THEIR CULT!!!!!!!
And btw Prince Rod........the IRS CAN/WILL SHUT ANYTHING DOWN IF THEY ARE BEING CHEATED OF THEIR MONEY!!!!!!
Its just as IMPORTANT to them, as it is for the bishop to ROB HIS MEMBERS TO KEEP HIS OWN POCKETS LOADED!!!!
WHAT HAS ANY OF THE BISHOPS EVER PERSONALLY GIVEN THE MEMBERS/ORGANIZATION, WITHOUT THEM HAVING TO COME OUT OF THEIR POCKETS TO SOMEHOW BENEFIT HIMSELF?????

Since you obviously CANNOT answer any of the previous questions, can you PLEASE answer this ONE DIRECTLY PRINCE ROD, UHOP BELIEVER, SARAI, ETC., ANY OTHER UHOP DIE HARD FANS ??????
Oh and NO BEATING AROUND THE BUSH with your "answers".......but just RAW HONESTY FOR ONCE?????
Cultastic

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

In question wrote:
Cultastic,
Did you get my email?
I'm sorry yes sister I did get it. I'm going to respond right now. I'm responding via iPhone. I'm old and can't see too well typing on this phone LOL

Since: Jan 13

Lancaster, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

look people I'm 23 years old I have a son who is 3 by the way I never did any kind of drugs nor sold any kind as you see I don't call him daddy I call him bishop bailey cause really idk him like that I grew up in the madison era who to me was like a father to those that didn't have one my family grew up in the hop do we go to other churches yes we do why cause we love the lord I heard daddy madison say all the time I have alot of members but not enough of church folks cause members them self doesn't wanna go to other churches but the hop is where our heart at if god feel that baliey isn't he's man that he will take him out we believe more in our god who is the head of the body of our kingdom don't get me wrong there are plenty people in the hop that isn't right I can't lie seen alot of them in charlotte mother house but just cause there soul might not be right mean ima miss my blessing by worried about somebody else mess and even if the bishop is robbing ppl from there wealth than he isn't the only one but let me say this how do yall know that the maybach he ride in is not lease in not own that's how the white folks save money and ride big some of them don't be owning them cars just like some of them rappers and actors but the hop isn't all bad it's jus some of them members
In question

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

I understand, Cultastic.
Daddy Is Not Flesh

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

My last and final post...
I must say there are alot of untruth and just out right silliness... first I urge any HOP members dont fall into this mess of back and forth with these people, we have nothing to defend... Let this be the last post from a HOP Member/ME...
They are hurt from something and what it is they got to get it right between them and there GOD, while all of this they will have to as well answer to GOD... So I say get off and let them continue to lie, for we know the truth... They are only trying to convince and hender a few... We/HOP will go on long after these few continue to do what they do, which is nothing... Our Bishop both past and present are Great Men Of God Did and doing Gods will... They will always be a FEW trying to hender GODs work, but will not succeed... We/HOP are growing in leaps and bounds...What have, if any of yall done for mankind??? What legacy are streets, or even Halls do you have name after you... The Smithsonian have done there homework and would not dedicate a Hall to Us/HOP if we were so crooked or doing so much illegal activity as you FEW have claimed!!! Get somewhere and sit down and just glot in you own sorriness... Better yet, STAND UP ON YOUR FEET ROLL UP YOUR SLEVE AND DO SOMETHING, LOL... You cant and you want stop the HOP and GOds kingdom... So just face it... WE are great and mighty, I say it with my chest stuck out, like the Bold Lion I am... This government have and still do keep there eyes on us from a Finicial stand point and finds not fault with us, keep our TAXES/TITHES paid to them... Trust and believe that, You guys just want more info on the HOP... Go to them if your so big and bad, you cant cause ALL of you guys are WEAK men... Cant stand on you own and hide behind this internet/BLOG with these false claims... Go To Daddy Blailey, you want cause your weak... On here/Blog you can say and be whoever you want to make believe you are, which is still nothing...
So I say in closing you all be bless and I Love all and hate none, Peace!!!
Bring out the truth

La Habra, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

Daddy Is Not Flesh wrote:
I must say there are alot of untruth and just out right silliness... first I urge any HOP members dont fall into this mess of back and forth with these people, we have nothing to defend... Let this be the last post from a HOP Member/ME...
They are hurt from something and what it is they got to get it right between them and there GOD, while all of this they will have to as well answer to GOD... So I say get off and let them continue to lie, for we know the truth... They are only trying to convince and hender a few... We/HOP will go on long after these few continue to do what they do, which is nothing... Our Bishop both past and present are Great Men Of God Did and doing Gods will... They will always be a FEW trying to hender GODs work, but will not succeed... We/HOP are growing in leaps and bounds...What have, if any of yall done for mankind??? What legacy are streets, or even Halls do you have name after you... The Smithsonian have done there homework and would not dedicate a Hall to Us/HOP if we were so crooked or doing so much illegal activity as you FEW have claimed!!! Get somewhere and sit down and just glot in you own sorriness... Better yet, STAND UP ON YOUR FEET ROLL UP YOUR SLEVE AND DO SOMETHING, LOL... You cant and you want stop the HOP and GOds kingdom... So just face it... WE are great and mighty, I say it with my chest stuck out, like the Bold Lion I am... This government have and still do keep there eyes on us from a Finicial stand point and finds not fault with us, keep our TAXES/TITHES paid to them... Trust and believe that, You guys just want more info on the HOP... Go to them if your so big and bad, you cant cause ALL of you guys are WEAK men... Cant stand on you own and hide behind this internet/BLOG with these false claims... Go To Daddy Blailey, you want cause your weak... On here/Blog you can say and be whoever you want to make believe you are, which is still nothing...
You are absolutely correct you should stay off this page. I pray for your child that he has better understanding about life then you. if you are only 23 then it's clear why you have limited knowledge about the UHOP. You have no personal experience with Grace or McCollough and you only know what has been told to you. I was there and a lot of what you say is not the truth and this has and will continue to be a problem in the UHOP. People have been hurt, families have been broken up over the word Daddy. I ask you to forgive me because I believe you have never or will be on drugs, but the point I pray you will see is that you are living a lie and I lived it longer then you have been on this earth. The reason Bailey do not want members on the Internet is because you may hear the truth from individuals that have been treated like dogs because God gave them the ability to use their brain and think and understand. Now you believe whatever you wish but like they will instruct you in a college class, read and investigate. Its funny when members begin to think the UHOP will say don't talk with them. I bet you will not tell Bailey you attend other churches or even your pastor. No one is telling you to leave what you believe is right, we are giving you the facts and it's up to you what you do with. But no one has to lie about what they know has happen. Per your statements you already know something is wrong and just investigate and you will understand. May God bless you and your son!

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

I find it very comical that there are people on here bashing hop goers when at some point the bashers were faithful hop goers, daddy crying, convocation traveling members them selves and to add insult to injury they are married with children to these "cult drunkin" hop goers. Bashers live your life, leave the hop members alone, supposedly you escaped the cult, GOD spared you, so now you need to find out where GOD is cus clearly he's not in every church on the corner or in the mega churches, so where is he? The hop members will have to deal with GOD and they will but you have to deal with him also so make sure you are right with him, the little knowledge that you have don't mean nothing to GOD, if you don't have the Holy Ghost you are going to hell with the rest of the evildoers!!!
Saved

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

You r getting ur information from the wrong people! I have two relatives who liive there n i'm there all the time! It has never been closed dowm n it is kepted up very well!
Cultastic

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

Daddy Is Not Flesh wrote:
The UHOP only allows the public to see what they want. If you're bold enough google Author Marie Dallam. I believe she's currently a professor at the University of Oklahoma. You can get contact information from the OU website. Reach out and ask her what the UHOP leadership said to her when she requested an interview for the book she wrote on Bishop Grace. Actually, reading your post that would be a waste of time because you wouldn't believe anyone unless they are an inside source.

Given the era in African American religion and the Pentecostal movement Grace was an icon. It's not unusual that he is included in historical literature; albeit information is very limited. The Smithsonian is not interested in the shady financial practices of the UHOP. In fact they're only interested in the bands. Nothing wrong with being proud, but you're leaning more towards selfish pride. Subsequently, your ignorance is leaving you in the mind of the 1919 members. The point of understanding the TRUTH of your UHOP past and Daddy is to correct the issues in the UHOP for generations to come.

Young brother you're not the first one who has come here to say "mind your business". You're defensive because you can't explain your RELIGION and its unorthodoxed practices. Give me a band and thousands of members who don't read the bible; a people that will obey me unconditionally. I would be able to literally sale them a GOD and have a mega church. Fortunately for me I'm not WEAK enough to pretend to be something I'm not to get rich. Food for thought AGAPE
Cultastic

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

For Brothers SAVED and Daddy Is Not Flesh;

Just an FYI you're not obligated to tithe anymore. Secondly your cafeterias collect TAX but its not paid to the Government. The leadership found a loop hole through your non-profit tax exempt status. They are being observed by the IRS because the UHOP has unethical and illegal financial practices. McCollough made a settlement with the IRS to pay Grace's tax debt. The UHOP took a major hit. Y'all lost properties as well as a substantial amount of money. Obviously they didn't take it all but please stop repeating that myth that they couldn't touch the UHOP money. The infallible Man of GOD Grace was guilty of tax evasion. McCollough comes out the hero when the fact is that he negotiated a good deal with the IRS. No miracle here folks. It's the
same thing you do when debt collectors offer you a settlement amount of 70% of the total amount owed if you can pay immediately or by a certain time.

McCollough was a very savvy business man. Through his G-Class idea and before that the Talent program he was able to rebuild the bank without members ever knowing what was taken. How genius was it to put a dime on a chain and sell for $10.00 as blessed. Keep in mind he collected those dimes and silver coins from the members before selling them back.

How about you find out about the money Grace squandered on the Eldorado Hotel in NYC that he never did anything with. Why are they still putting cash in a brown paper bag? Why do they turn the cameras off during the love march? THINK THINK THINK......
Cultastic

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

Timeiswindingup wrote:
I find it very comical that there are people on here bashing hop goers when at some point the bashers were faithful hop goers, daddy crying, convocation traveling members them selves and to add insult to injury they are married with children to these "cult drunkin" hop goers. Bashers live your life, leave the hop members alone, supposedly you escaped the cult, GOD spared you, so now you need to find out where GOD is cus clearly he's not in every church on the corner or in the mega churches, so where is he? The hop members will have to deal with GOD and they will but you have to deal with him also so make sure you are right with him, the little knowledge that you have don't mean nothing to GOD, if you don't have the Holy Ghost you are going to hell with the rest of the evildoers!!!
I will disagree with you. They are not being bashed.. One of the problems is that they are not being given the truth; both naturally and spiritually. I'm no preacher or holy man. However, the TRUTH has nothing to do with these religious titles that men assume. To answer your question GOD is in all of us and not in any specific building as we were taught in the UHOP. GOD hasn't dwelled in a building since the Temple was destroyed. I'm sure you know that or else you would still be a member of the UHOP. The members are not the major problem. I sincerely believe they are good people who love GOD, but they are being taken advantage of; Religious sheeple blindly being lead to slaughter for the Profit's earthly benefit.

May I suggest my UHOP sisters and brothers read Hosea 4 the entire chapter. The Message transliteration is very explicit and breaks it down plainly. Please read with an open mind and digest what is being said about the religious leaders.

An interesting thought to ponder. I would venture to make a guesstimate that over 75% of the current members disagree with the leadership. What happens if he were removed and the next person that takes the seat is worse? There are huge problems going on in the UHOP and no one wants to address them. Before we even get to the "holy ghost" where is the humanity? I know Atheists that don't treat people like these "chosen" people treat each other; let's not mention how they treat those who don't believe in DADDY...... Why are people in 2013 living in fear of men when they in fact have the same direct connection to The Creator?

I'll make a bold statement DADDY does not fear hell. In fact maybe he doesn't even believe in hell.
Cultastic

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

prince rod wrote:
don't get me wrong there are plenty people in the hop that isn't right I can't lie seen alot of them in charlotte mother house but just cause there soul might not be right mean ima miss my blessing by worried about somebody else mess and even if the bishop is robbing ppl from there wealth than he isn't the only one but let me say this how do yall know that the maybach he ride in is not lease in not own that's how the white folks save money and ride big some of them don't be owning them cars just like some of them rappers and actors but the hop isn't all bad it's jus some of them members
"even if the bishop is robbing ppl from there wealth than he isn't the only one"

I'm trying to figure out why this is acceptable to you. People are starving, families are in turmoil, children are uneducated; however this is ALL fine as long as the UHOP and its leadership says we love GOD? Why would your GOD allow his servant to take from the poor. Isn't that the opposite of what the Jesus the UHOP "claims" to believe in taught?

Again you have justified in your mind why it's okay that Bishop rides around in a Maybach. "If he leased it he saved US a little bit of money on the car note." They are on the third one in less than like 7 or 8 years. So a multi-million dollar church throws away money on a leased half million dollar car? That doesn't even make sense. Brother please free your mind from that religious slavery. Thinking like this is the reason the UHOP is currently in a state of unrest.
In question

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

Forget the Maybach!!! He needs to ride in a horse drawn carriage everyday. He doesn't deserve to be treated well.
Everybody Ought To Know

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

Who Daddy Is???

Cultastic, it baffle me how smart you think you are... But in reality you are living in you own little make believe world, starting to actually believe what you are trying to sell... Oh, but how far from the truth you are... McCollough was smart and savy just as all our Bishops/Daddy were and will always be... They have God on there side leading and guiding them and us/children of the HOP... You are the worst and you will find your eternal home in hell wishing for a drop of water, along with the rest that dont watch there tongues... He didnt settle with the IRS, they took what they wanted with no questions, property and all... He defended the HOP to and prayed they wouldnt take it all if Grace was in to IRS that much trust they would have took it all... Get your facts right and stop all this bashing... If you are as old as you claim your wisdom has left you long ago, or a man with God in him no not to place bad mouth on anyone especially a servant of God... Say what you want and believe what you want, its still wrong to say and claim what you do against them, where is your God or Holyghost... Thats whats wrong with all of these bashers on this blog, godly jealous and envy of us... Its a dreadful thing to fall into the hands of an angry God...

Just as Daddy Is Not Flesh, stated lets have these ones on here have there say... Cant stop or hender us, we are gone, out of site honey... "Children Do You See Me" "Stand Up On Your Feet, Roll Up Your Sleves And Do Something" "Life Can Be Beautiful" Give God Everything"

On here you can hide and be who you want to be and tell all the lies you want to tell... To BRING OUT THE TRUTH, Im a grown man that can speak for myself and when I cant my God will speak for me... Where is your God, who will speak for you... What have you done and what legacy have you left and will leave... I never mention my age on here or nothing about kids... Just like you told that lie and assume is what you and all the rest on here is doing about the HOP... Get a life my disgrauntle Brother, better yet pray and ask God for forgivness... He might just hear you, better yet go to where he said his eye, and ears will be attentive to the prayers made in this place for perpetually... I think that means forever, and last check forever has came yet... There was only one place name and his son came back and reconfirm it... Its not too late the drawbridge is still down for now, you have a chance...
Love All, And Hate None!!!
Daddy Is Not Flesh
Jaxx212

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

Everybody Ought To Know wrote:
Who Daddy Is???
Cultastic, it baffle me how smart you think you are... But in reality you are living in you own little make believe world, starting to actually believe what you are trying to sell... Oh, but how far from the truth you are... McCollough was smart and savy just as all our Bishops/Daddy were and will always be... They have God on there side leading and guiding them and us/children of the HOP... You are the worst and you will find your eternal home in hell wishing for a drop of water, along with the rest that dont watch there tongues... He didnt settle with the IRS, they took what they wanted with no questions, property and all... He defended the HOP to and prayed they wouldnt take it all if Grace was in to IRS that much trust they would have took it all... Get your facts right and stop all this bashing... If you are as old as you claim your wisdom has left you long ago, or a man with God in him no not to place bad mouth on anyone especially a servant of God... Say what you want and believe what you want, its still wrong to say and claim what you do against them, where is your God or Holyghost... Thats whats wrong with all of these bashers on this blog, godly jealous and envy of us... Its a dreadful thing to fall into the hands of an angry God...
Just as Daddy Is Not Flesh, stated lets have these ones on here have there say... Cant stop or hender us, we are gone, out of site honey... "Children Do You See Me" "Stand Up On Your Feet, Roll Up Your Sleves And Do Something" "Life Can Be Beautiful" Give God Everything"
On here you can hide and be who you want to be and tell all the lies you want to tell... To BRING OUT THE TRUTH, Im a grown man that can speak for myself and when I cant my God will speak for me... Where is your God, who will speak for you... What have you done and what legacy have you left and will leave... I never mention my age on here or nothing about kids... Just like you told that lie and assume is what you and all the rest on here is doing about the HOP... Get a life my disgrauntle Brother, better yet pray and ask God for forgivness... He might just hear you, better yet go to where he said his eye, and ears will be attentive to the prayers made in this place for perpetually... I think that means forever, and last check forever has came yet... There was only one place name and his son came back and reconfirm it... Its not too late the drawbridge is still down for now, you have a chance...
Love All, And Hate None!!!
Daddy Is Not Flesh
Great Speech!!!!......Now you can use the climax of your essay to answer all of the STILL UNANSWERED QUESTIONS that NO UHOP member has ever answered........they are still waiting for you on several replies back.......
Spunky

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

Jaxx212 wrote:
<quoted text>Great Speech!!!!......Now you can use the climax of your essay to answer all of the STILL UNANSWERED QUESTIONS that NO UHOP member has ever answered........they are still waiting for you on several replies back.......
What's so Funny is that I attended two services in Charlotte today... In one an older member damn near died in service, the paramedics came in put the lady on the gurney meanwhile all this is going on the band was playing and they the paramedics were freaked. All the pastor could say was well her works will speak for her.. He "Preached" did ok at first but prior to concluding he had to make sure that he found every scripture that had to do with using "A Man" to continue to Sell Bishop Bailey as "Daddy" why WHY WHY must this brain washing be done!?!? Secondly I attended the Business Board Reunion" where we were told not to Question Anything, check the junk at the door because what ever Daddy Bailey says we must do without question because its none of our business.. God gave him the Vision of Daddy's Club and all should strive to make it if they want to make it to heaven... He even went as far as to make a comparison of those who've made the Fatty's Club and the ones that didn't. I for one don't want to be and my bank account is still looking pretty good... Meanwhile one of the idiots on the band made it yet asked if he could borrow $20 bucks til Friday for gas!!! Are you serious?!?!? Wake up PEOPLE!!! There is no price for Blessings. Eat at my house without price!!! Mean anything to those UHOP BIBLE SCHOLARS.. I'm not a bible scholar but please explain the do as I say not as I do Daddy Thing

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••