United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's body in Charlot...

The body of Bishop S.C. 'Sweet Daddy' Madison -- only the third leader in the 89-year-history of the United House of Prayer for All People -- will lie in state Thursday night at the denomination's palatial N.C. ... Full Story
Cultastic

Washington, DC

#4256 Jan 8, 2013
prince rod wrote:
god is with the house of prayer..... we just cant give up now we come to far from where we started from nobody told us the road would be easy in we believe that he didnt bring us this far to leave us.. god bless the house of prayer everywhere god bless every one of us.........
Another brilliant mind enslaved by Master Daddy. You're probably no older than 15 and already to "give every drop of your blood for the UHOP faith." Which one of your profits made that statement?

Since: Jan 13

Lancaster, SC

#4257 Jan 9, 2013
1st of all I'm not nobody slave but jesus don't come to me with that mess cause you got the right one my family grew up in the house of prayer from my great grand parents to me the house of prayer is not jus a church it's a lifestyle jesus is the head of the house of prayer in jesus is taught to us by the elder of lancaster,sc house of prayer our faith is the same as any other evengelical-penteostal church
Cultastic

Washington, DC

#4258 Jan 9, 2013
prince rod wrote:
1st of all I'm not nobody slave but jesus don't come to me with that mess cause you got the right one my family grew up in the house of prayer from my great grand parents to me the house of prayer is not jus a church it's a lifestyle jesus is the head of the house of prayer in jesus is taught to us by the elder of lancaster,sc house of prayer our faith is the same as any other evengelical-penteostal church
Of course you're not a slave. "I freed a thousand slaves, I could have freed a thousand more if they only knew they were slaves."~~Harriet Tubman (blank stare)

Exactly your family passed down the fairy tale to you and I'm positive you'll pass it to your children in 10 or 20.
Spunky

Charlotte, NC

#4259 Jan 9, 2013
prince rod wrote:
Really?!?!? A lifestyle you say?!?!? Mind enslaved.. Yea it's a lifestyle alright while most of y'all are broke yet those who travel with the Bishops (Dee and Biggie) have it all. I'll even go as far as to say that when Madison was Bishop and his Dementia got worse everybody was getting paid. Bailey gets in the seat and the high paid maintnece was dismantled... I know first hand. My Brother was PAID!!! Here's another one.. Everybody in the church struggles yet you are encouraged to swap your money for blessing because this is the way to Salvation?!?!! How stupid can you be Prince Rod. Jesus the head of the HOP that may be true but it damn sure and the UHOP

Lancaster, SC

#4260 Jan 9, 2013
I believe in god in I believe that everybody have a choice to give or to save god answer n listens to everybody prayers I do admit that some to get carry away when they talk about the 4 bishops but I grew up in the madison era he really was a father to those that didn't have one he taught us to stay forcus on our education and to always give god thanks for everything he took the hop higher and he was well respected in egypt,j jerusalem, and israel the israel prime minister at the time call bishop madison a jerusalem pyramid cause he believe the hop was the new jerusalem in america I truly do believe that god was wit him yall mite not like the hop or mite not understand it but I love it yeah bishop bailey does act diffrence from the other leaders but give him time he mite get it together cause like madison say it's gods kingdom the battle is not mines or yours it's the lords
In Question

Columbia, SC

#4261 Jan 10, 2013
Cultastic,

Check your email.
Eyes on Christ

Columbia, SC

#4262 Jan 10, 2013
I feel the innocence yet ignorance of (not to be derogatory in any way) of prince rod. I recall my days of complete “HOP is the ONE and ONLY way” days. Furthermore, I won’t deny that I have my ‘struggling days’ trying to overcome something that I was born and raised in.

Try this:
Remove the emotions aside for a moment and study the word for what it is AND READ! READ! READ the word about what Jesus did.
READ ABOUT…..
1. how Jesus handled certain matters with people in the most humblest manner almost like a child full of wisdom

2. how Jesus suffered for others

3. how much money Jesus didn’t concern himself with as it is a worldly possession not a God possession.

4. what Jesus actually BRIEFLY stated about “an House of Prayer”

5. how Jesus interacted with people from many religious beliefs, social backgrounds, and variety of offenses

6. how Jesus never turned anyone away and went into the homes of sinners to dine with them

7. how Jesus taught people and only asked them to do one thing…..go and spread the word of what they were taught to everyone and other nations

8. Jesus served others…..The Son of Man did not come to be served, but to serve, and to give his life as a ransom for many." Jesus is the ultimate example of a man who desired to serve others. He did tasks that were generally left to the servants, like washing feet. John 13:5 describes an event where Jesus served His disciples: "After that, he poured water into a basin and began to wash his disciples' feet, drying them with the towel that was wrapped around him.

9. how he provided humility and service. Philippians 2:5-8 describes the extent of Jesus' humility: "Our attitude should be the same as that of Christ Jesus: who, being in very nature God, did not consider equality with God something to be grasped, but made himself nothing, taking the very nature of a servant, being made in human likeness. And being found in appearance as a man, he humbled himself and became obedient to death - even death on a cross!" God blesses those who show humility!

10. how Jesus never indulged himself in worldly possession, ex. houses, land, expensive material (attires), servants/maids for him, etc.

11. Find out the difference between what used to be (Before Christ) and what Christ sacrificed us to bring us: Grace/Mercy….what does it really mean to have it according to life before Christ.

Ultimately.....understand that Jesus did not belong to some one church. "Church" is what people organized for themselves to go and serve God. Jesus traveled and visited people teaching, saving people, and sent them off with instructions and encouragement.
I am Free

Glenside, PA

#4263 Jan 10, 2013
Saved wrote:
<quoted text> Why r u so evil! firsf all Daddy Grace did not make himself a Bishop he sat under Bishop Mason of COGIC for more than a year. When he got ready to leave Bishop Mason did not want him to leave or the members n Daddy Grace is a part of theyre History! Mason saw there was something different about Grace! And this fairytale stuff u speak of is hogwash! There is documention of all the places he's been to! As i stated before you need to know your facts which you clearly have know knowlege of!
You are the fairytale teller. I was told Mason and Grace would separate because Mason disagreed with the whole ideology of Crace wanting to be revered as Lord & Pope of the organization. To the contrary, GOGIC has multiple bishops but Jesus is Lord.

Lancaster, SC

#4264 Jan 10, 2013
The tribe of Judah must roar once again.It is claimed that Solomon was once symbolic of the Lion of the Tribe of Judah. An emulation of his merits, philosophy, love of God, and wisdom will assure his followers of an exemplary life in this world. While living as Solomon did, any man will be able to the grim tyrant of death, and receive him as a kind messenger sent from our Supreme Grand Master, to translate us from this imperfect, to that all perfect, glorious, and celestial the house of prayer is the tride of judah the bishops are that biblical stone written about in the book of 1 Peter 2: 6-9, which stated, “Wherefore also it is contained in the scripture, behold, I lay a Sion a chief corner stone, elect, precious: and he that believeth in him shall not be confounded. Unto you therefore which believe he is precious; but unto them which is disobedient, the stone which builders disallowed, the same is made the head of the corner. And a stone of stumbling, and a rock of offence, even to them which stumble at the word, being disobedient: where unto also they were appointed. But ye area chosen generation, a royal priesthood a holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should show forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into this marvelous light.” (King James Version of the Holy Bible1 Peter 2: 6-9).
Im Just Saying

Portsmouth, VA

#4265 Jan 10, 2013
prince rod wrote:
The tribe of Judah must roar once again.It is claimed that Solomon was once symbolic of the Lion of the Tribe of Judah. An emulation of his merits, philosophy, love of God, and wisdom will assure his followers of an exemplary life in this world. While living as Solomon did, any man will be able to the grim tyrant of death, and receive him as a kind messenger sent from our Supreme Grand Master, to translate us from this imperfect, to that all perfect, glorious, and celestial the house of prayer is the tride of judah the bishops are that biblical stone written about in the book of 1 Peter 2: 6-9, which stated,“Wherefore also it is contained in the scripture, behold, I lay a Sion a chief corner stone, elect, precious: and he that believeth in him shall not be confounded. Unto you therefore which believe he is precious; but unto them which is disobedient, the stone which builders disallowed, the same is made the head of the corner. And a stone of stumbling, and a rock of offence, even to them which stumble at the word, being disobedient: where unto also they were appointed. But ye area chosen generation, a royal priesthood a holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should show forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into this marvelous light.”(King James Version of the Holy Bible1 Peter 2: 6-9).
Stop twisting God's word to your advantage. Jesus is the Chief Cornerstone that people like members of the HOP are stumbling over.
Cultastic

Washington, DC

#4266 Jan 10, 2013
prince rod wrote:
The tribe of Judah must roar once again.It is claimed that Solomon was once symbolic of the Lion of the Tribe of Judah. An emulation of his merits, philosophy, love of God, and wisdom will assure his followers of an exemplary life in this world. While living as Solomon did, any man will be able to the grim tyrant of death, and receive him as a kind messenger sent from our Supreme Grand Master, to translate us from this imperfect, to that all perfect, glorious, and celestial the house of prayer is the tride of judah the bishops are that biblical stone written about in the book of 1 Peter 2: 6-9, which stated,“Wherefore also it is contained in the scripture, behold, I lay a Sion a chief corner stone, elect, precious: and he that believeth in him shall not be confounded. Unto you therefore which believe he is precious; but unto them which is disobedient, the stone which builders disallowed, the same is made the head of the corner. And a stone of stumbling, and a rock of offence, even to them which stumble at the word, being disobedient: where unto also they were appointed. But ye area chosen generation, a royal priesthood a holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should show forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into this marvelous light.”(King James Version of the Holy Bible1 Peter 2: 6-9).
First of all this post is not consistent with the sentence structure and content of your other posts. Subsequently, I am lead to assume you got help to respond. Secondly, SUPREME GRAND MASTER you should do some research on Freemasonry. The person that helped you respond is clearly involved in Masonry.

UHOP, Tribe of Judah completely laughable. Please do not repeat that ever again

Lancaster, SC

#4267 Jan 10, 2013
1st of all cultastic I don't need help from no one but my god if you can get your lipz off your white master butt than maybe you can learn something but 1st you gotta learn the knowledge of self know who you are before getting on a blog. Site writting about some stuff you don't know nothang about but god bless you and anybody else that judge me or our creed cause it's not your place to do so go read a book or something or find something else to do with your time beside blaming everything on the hop the house of prayer brought alot of black folks together but just like your government and your white masters yall wanna bring a end to that yall don't wanna see black folks happy yall wanna see them down and out with there hands out talking about yall can't wait to the government shut the hop down only the good lord can do that not no white man with some power nor none of yall non-believers neither cause I know god is with the hop from 1919 to now 2013 god is with us for get how you feel and think like my mama once told me the devil know the word as well he use to leave in heaven once upon a time that's how he know how to get you be careful of snakes and a wolf in sheep clothes answer this question for me why the u.s. Government wait every time to our leader died to come to the hop in try to take everything that black folks work hard to get for the hop?? Answer please!!!
Jaxx212

Baltimore, MD

#4268 Jan 11, 2013
Prince Rod.......how com the UHOP NEVER helps their members in their time of need????......How come NONE of yall members can NEVER answer that ONE question, or you ignore it as if we are lying on yall or something????
.........PLEASE ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS!!!!!.....as a FORMER MEMBER, PLEASE GIVE ME A PIECE OF MIND!!!!!!....

1. WHY must the members pay to get fed, when the Catholics have a soup kitchen, that they can/should go to if they get hungry????

2. WHY does G class mean so much in that organization?????

3.HOW is a house maid chosen to travel with the bishop and his wife........and WHAT are their TRUE duties when they reside with them??????

4. WHERE does the bishop and and his wife attend services during off season traveling??????
Jaxx212

Baltimore, MD

#4269 Jan 11, 2013
@Prince Rod.....
(cont.)

5. If a member is evicted, can the doors of the churches be opened for him to stay till he gets back on his feet, and if no, then WHY NOT??????....Afterall, it is HIS money invested into it for the maintanence and upkeep right????

6. WHY DOESNT CHILDCARE PROGRAMS EXIST THERE????

7. Exactly, WHY do your churches just take up space in the communities????.....Its NOT like you ever give anything back, or even support neighbors when natural disasters or tragedies strike !?!

8. WHY are your scholarships such a FRAUD ?????

9.WHY dont you believe in marrying non members in your churches????

10. WHY dont you support your members when they have and/or given other opportunities in the world for their chance of stardom????......Are yall afraid that their fame may EXPOSE you guys?????
Jaxx212

Baltimore, MD

#4270 Jan 11, 2013
@Prince Rod.....
(cont.)

11. If you are putting NO MAN BEFORE GOD, THEN WHY NOT FELLOWSHIP WITH OTHER CHURCHES,OR INVITE THEM TO ONE OF YOUR CHURCHES FOR SERVICES ??????

12. WHY must you tell members to NOT associate with WORDLY PEOPLE, yet the MONEY that you spend HOURS on end BEGGING for, passes through millions of WORDLY hands, and you guys have NO PROBLEM COLLECTING tho!!!!!.....

13. WHAT IF A YOUNG GIRL IN THE ORGANIZATION DOESNT WANT TO BECOME A MAID????......WHAT HAPPENS TO HER?????

......PLEASE ANSWER EACH QUESTION FOR ME PRINCE ROD !!!!!!....I HAVE NOTHING BUT TIME WHEN IT COMES TO KNOWLEDGE.........

United States

#4271 Jan 11, 2013
well jaxx212 we give plenty of money to red cross, we help rebuild plenty of urban communities we have a madison early childhood school in washington dc about 3 or 4 senior citizen facilities, and we do fellowship with others churches that's why we have family and friends day just like any other church, it's a choice keyword "CHOICE" to be on the band a maid or whatever it's your free will to do so your own risks, and it's members of the hop in lancaster that own houses or apartments of there own that put members who doesn't have a place to lay there heads at in one until they get on there feet and there plenty of hop members married to non-members ok go by facts and not by he say she say stuff knowledge is power and knowledge is king god is still with the hop 94 years and still going strong the devil lies or hate can never beat gods truth!!! Take me to the king in leave me at the throne god bless the hop
Cultastic

Washington, DC

#4272 Jan 12, 2013
Prince Rod read the following. Any of this sound familiar to you my Afrikan brother?

Concerted efforts at influence and control lie at the core of cultic groups, programs, and relationships. Many members, former members, and supporters of cults are not fully aware of the extent to which members may have been manipulated, exploited, even abused. The following list of social-structural, social-psychological, and interpersonal behavioral patterns commonly found in cultic environments may be helpful in assessing a particular group or relationship. Compare these patterns to the situation you were in (or in which you, a family member, or friend is currently involved). This list may help you determine if there is cause for concern. Bear in mind that this list is not meant to be a “cult scale” or a definitive checklist to determine if a specific group is a cult. This is not so much a diagnostic instrument as it is an analytical tool.

&#8234;The group displays excessively zealous and unquestioning commitment to its leader and (whether he is alive or dead) regards his belief system, ideology, and practices as the Truth, as law.&#8234;

Questioning, doubt, and dissent are discouraged or even punished.&#8234;

Mind-altering practices (such as meditation, chanting, speaking in tongues, denunciation sessions, and debilitating work routines) are used in excess and serve to suppress doubts about the group and its leader(s).&#8234;

The leadership dictates, sometimes in great detail, how members should think, act, and feel (for example, members must get permission to date, change jobs, marry—or leaders prescribe what types of clothes to wear, where to live, whether or not to have children, how to discipline children, and so forth).&#8234;

The group is elitist, claiming a special, exalted status for itself, its leader(s) and members (for example, the leader is considered the Messiah, a special being, an avatar—or the group and/or the leader is on a special mission to save humanity).&#8234;

The group has a polarized us-versus-them mentality, which may cause conflict with the wider society.&#8234;

The leader is not accountable to any authorities (unlike, for example, teachers, military commanders or ministers, priests, monks, and rabbis of mainstream religious denominations).&#8234;

The group teaches or implies that its supposedly exalted ends justify whatever means it deems necessary. This may result in members' participating in behaviors or activities they would have considered reprehensible or unethical before joining the group (for example, lying to family or friends, or collecting money for bogus charities).
&#8234;
The leadership induces feelings of shame and/or guilt iin order to influence and/or control members. Often, this is done through peer pressure and subtle forms of persuasion.
&#8234;
Subservience to the leader or group requires members to cut ties with family and friends, and radically alter the personal goals and activities they had before joining the group.&#8234;

The group is preoccupied with bringing in new members.

The group is preoccupied with making money.
&#8234;
Members are expected to devote inordinate amounts of time to the group and group-related activities.
&#8234;
Members are encouraged or required to live and/or socialize only with other group members.&#8234;

The most loyal members (the “true believers”) feel there can be no life outside the context of the group. They believe there is no other way to be, and often fear reprisals to themselves or others if they leave (or even consider leaving) the group.

This checklist will be published in the new book, Take Back Your Life: Recovering from Cults and Abusive Relationships by Janja Lalich and Madeleine Tobias (Berkeley: Bay Tree Publishing, 2006). It was adapted from a checklist originally developed by Michael Langone.
Cultastic

Washington, DC

#4273 Jan 12, 2013
prince rod wrote:
well jaxx212 we give plenty of money to red cross, we help rebuild plenty of urban communities we have a madison early childhood school in washington dc about 3 or 4 senior citizen facilities, and we do fellowship with others churches that's why we have family and friends day just like any other church, it's a choice keyword "CHOICE" to be on the band a maid or whatever it's your free will to do so your own risks, and it's members of the hop in lancaster that own houses or apartments of there own that put members who doesn't have a place to lay there heads at in one until they get on there feet and there plenty of hop members married to non-members ok go by facts and not by he say she say stuff knowledge is power and knowledge is king god is still with the hop 94 years and still going strong the devil lies or hate can never beat gods truth!!! Take me to the king in leave me at the throne god bless the hop
You were asked several direct questions by Jaxx212. You didn't answer any of them. This response is loaded with several half truths. Don't be delusional, the UHOP is NOT still going strong. It's just functioning at this point. How often do people join down there in South Carolina? You are trying to talk to folks who are educated and who practiced your doctrine for more years than you have on earth young man. I LIVED it my friend. You're too stubborn and self absorbed to even consider that Daddy may not be what you thought IT was.

Why did they start calling Bishop Grace "Daddy"? Why has IT evolved into a spiritual being?
Bring out the truth

La Habra, CA

#4274 Jan 12, 2013
prince rod wrote:
I need to ask you are you on drugs? I was born into the UHOP over 70 years ago and the have not givenoney to the red cross or anybody else. You are the example of that individual with no education or intelligent to comprehen the level of ignorance you're showing the world that attends the UHOP. There is a pastor right now in your state SC that has cancer and he was told to contact the catholic church for help. The nursing home in Charlotte, NC was closed down by the health department for being nasty. The church in West PhIlly has not heat and Bailey will not help. Please stop it! If you wish to live a lie then do it. But stop acting like there are no problems in the UHOP, when the majority of the members do like care for or even like Bishop Bailey and his lead Bishop lady Dee Madison the true overseer of the UHOP. Again Daddy MAdison said from his mouth that Lady Dee wrote the letter that placed Bailey as senior minister. Now if the prophet said it SMS you say he would never lie and selected him, then why is Bailey in the chair?
Regarding Choice , when I was riding the UHOP buses to California for the convocations, you can not get a seat on the bus if you did not work on G-class. You had to be a working member and they collected love gift money for the bishop on the bus. The bishop now will not pray for you if you do not work on G class and you can not work around him (Bailey) if you don't work on Daddies Club.
Bring out the truth

La Habra, CA

#4275 Jan 12, 2013
prince rod wrote:
well jaxx212 we give plenty of money to red cross, we help rebuild plenty of urban communities we have a madison early childhood school in washington dc about 3 or 4 senior citizen facilities, and we do fellowship with others churches that's why we have family and friends day just like any other church, it's a choice keyword "CHOICE" to be on the band a maid or whatever it's your free will to do so your own risks, and it's members of the hop in lancaster that own houses or apartments of there own that put members who doesn't have a place to lay there heads at in one until they get Ion there feet and there plenty of hop members married to non-members ok go by facts and not by he say she say stuff knowledge is power and knowledge is king god is still with the hop 94 years and still going strong the devil lies or hate can never beat gods truth!!! Take me to the king in leave me at the throne god bless the hop
sorry for the typing mistake, but the UHOP has not giving money to anyone

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 33 min June VanDerMark 559,626
Vatican signals new tone on US nuns 7 hr Raymond F Rice 2
Pope plays key role in Cuba-US policy shift 8 hr Doc Proper 12
What Divides Catholics and Protestants? (Apr '08) Sat kent 83,899
The Roman Catholic church: Chronicle of a papac... Dec 18 Stephany McDowell 1
Dogs go to heaven, Pope Francis says Dec 17 cooldude 5
Pope to meet victims of Philippines' Haiyan storm Dec 14 ELIAS IBARRA 4
More from around the web