United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's body in Charlot...

The body of Bishop S.C. 'Sweet Daddy' Madison -- only the third leader in the 89-year-history of the United House of Prayer for All People -- will lie in state Thursday night at the denomination's palatial N.C. ... Full Story
Spunky

Charlotte, NC

#4236 Jan 5, 2013
Saved wrote:
<quoted text> The sign on the building says it all, God named it not none of the bishops will u speak against God!
And in the Bible it says "An House of Prayer for All People" meaning in General NOT "The United House of Prayer for All People" you see y'all so far gone in your Brainwashing that you believe what is told and not factual... That's what's wrong with y'all. Y'all keep using that Cliché Scripture Isaiah 56:7 and have nothing else to back that. But read the while chapter why done you.
Spunky

Charlotte, NC

#4237 Jan 5, 2013
Cultastic wrote:
<quoted text>
He had way more children than that. Those are the only ones you can dig up through his "legal" marriages. Just know this he has/had way more than three children. I'm surprised that no one finds it the least bit interesting that he doesn't have family in the UHOP now; then again maybe he does. Ponder that thought
Cultastic Sir... That last comment may go over Someone's head.. I've heard of several children of his albeit know one Will Accept it however he still has quite a few in Charlotte (Children that he Donated his Sperm and not Fathered) but if they were to be exposed it would be something that has been well covered up... You they will find an answer for anything... They will continue to back that brand of ignorance. They wonder why the young ppl are leaving that place so fast... Wait for it... They are reading, learning... Going to a pastor is useless because they will first get an attitude, secondly tell you not to listen to "That Foolishness" rather than breaking down any truth or knowledge. The IRS WILL TAKE THIS THING DOWN EVENTUALLY.. That is why thy are so afraid of losing the Tax Exempt Status.. Why are Bishop Dee overseas accounts Frozen and Passport ordered surrendered? Bro or Sis Saved Can you answer that?
Bring out the truth

La Habra, CA

#4238 Jan 5, 2013
Spunky wrote:
<quoted text>
Cultastic Sir... That last comment may go over Someone's head.. I've heard of several children of his albeit know one Will Accept it however he still has quite a few in Charlotte (Children that he Donated his Sperm and not Fathered) but if they were to be exposed it would be something that has been well covered up... You they will find an answer for anything... They will continue to back that brand of ignorance. They wonder why the young ppl are leaving that place so fast... Wait for it... They are reading, learning... Going to a pastor is useless because they will first get an attitude, secondly tell you not to listen to "That Foolishness" rather than breaking down any truth or knowledge. The IRS WILL TAKE THIS THING DOWN EVENTUALLY.. That is why thy are so afraid of losing the Tax Exempt Status.. Why are Bishop Dee overseas accounts Frozen and Passport ordered surrendered? Bro or Sis Saved Can you answer that?
What they fail to instant some of us was there during Grace and McCollough times. Yes I know I children that both of them had and Bailey's father was E.L Green former past of Newport News and he was a former pastor of New York mother house. But again it's better to say nothing and keep the truth hides. It the UHOP is like a hospital and we are lost then the members should be trying to bring people back. But instead you get evil from the top down. When a person buy a car or a home you wll ask many questions to find out as much as possible before you invest. Why do UHOP members get so mad when you ask questions or bring up things that seen unclear. Even Jesus sad to for sake the 99 and go after the one sheep. Why would you teach do not associate with other churches? According to the bible there is only one God and he is God forevery one. So why do UHOP members feel they are the only one going to heaven? Im sure God is smarter than that!
Bring out the truth

La Habra, CA

#4239 Jan 5, 2013
Spunky wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry for the typing errors. I'm old and don't type well anymore. The statement I made should start with: What they fail to understand that some of us was around in Grace and Mcollough' day
Cultastic

Washington, DC

#4240 Jan 6, 2013
Saved wrote:
<quoted text> Why r u so evil! firsf all Daddy Grace did not make himself a Bishop he sat under Bishop Mason of COGIC for more than a year. When he got ready to leave Bishop Mason did not want him to leave or the members n Daddy Grace is a part of theyre History! Mason saw there was something different about Grace! And this fairytale stuff u speak of is hogwash! There is documention of all the places he's been to! As i stated before you need to know your facts which you clearly have know knowlege of!
I am quite impressed. However, my problem with you young Brother Saved is that given your facts you've discovered you keep going back to your comfort thoughts. Let's take this slow. GOD set Grace's hair on fire and sent him to America to establish the Isaiah 56:7 House of Prayer according to your UHOP history/legend. Now moving forward he went from place to place looking for the HOP and couldn't find one. The COGIC and Bishop Mason were established prior to Grace's 1919 first church. IF GOD gave him specific orders why was he learning and studying under someone who wasn't GOD's chosen prophet? Why did he get ordained in a church that he forbid his members to visit?

Get out of your emotions and think logically. He studied African American history, religion, politics and figured out how to get rich through biblically unlearned black folks. He wasn't the only one in that era of the Pentecostal movement. On the contrary I'm more of a history buff than you think. You need to dig a little deeper. You're just beginning. Find out why the Catholic Church rejected him as a Bishop/preacher.

The only difference between him and those that failed is that UHOP folks are still just as ignorant as they were in 1919. Here's a question Grace vacationed in Cuba for months at a time with young maids, now tell me what you think he was doing? PRAYING...... WAKE UP. BTW I'm far from evil I speak the truth not because I hate the UHOP but because I love my beautiful mislead black brothers and sisters that sincerely love GOD....
Saved

United States

#4241 Jan 6, 2013
Daddy Grace never forbid anyone from visiting the COGIC when member was called to serve he instruted them if they were placed in a city with no UHOP vo to the nearest COGIC untill they come home!
Eyes on Christ

United States

#4242 Jan 6, 2013
Cultastic wrote:
<quoted text>
I am quite impressed. However, my problem with you young Brother Saved is that given your facts you've discovered you keep going back to your comfort thoughts. Let's take this slow. GOD set Grace's hair on fire and sent him to America to establish the Isaiah 56:7 House of Prayer according to your UHOP history/legend. Now moving forward he went from place to place looking for the HOP and couldn't find one. The COGIC and Bishop Mason were established prior to Grace's 1919 first church. IF GOD gave him specific orders why was he learning and studying under someone who wasn't GOD's chosen prophet? Why did he get ordained in a church that he forbid his members to visit?
Get out of your emotions and think logically. He studied African American history, religion, politics and figured out how to get rich through biblically unlearned black folks. He wasn't the only one in that era of the Pentecostal movement. On the contrary I'm more of a history buff than you think. You need to dig a little deeper. You're just beginning. Find out why the Catholic Church rejected him as a Bishop/preacher.
The only difference between him and those that failed is that UHOP folks are still just as ignorant as they were in 1919. Here's a question Grace vacationed in Cuba for months at a time with young maids, now tell me what you think he was doing? PRAYING...... WAKE UP. BTW I'm far from evil I speak the truth not because I hate the UHOP but because I love my beautiful mislead black brothers and sisters that sincerely love GOD....
Brilliant
Cultastic

Washington, DC

#4243 Jan 7, 2013
Saved wrote:
Daddy Grace never forbid anyone from visiting the COGIC when member was called to serve he instruted them if they were placed in a city with no UHOP vo to the nearest COGIC untill they come home!
Okay if you want to make this outlandish claim then my rebuttal would be why aren't the bands and choirs allowed to go to other churches? Why aren't guest speakers from other churches namely the COGIC allowed to preach in the UHOP?

You completely ignored the questions I asked because you don't have responses that make Daddy and/or the UHOP look good. In fact you know that the actual answers don't make sense. The UHOP has been basically stagnant simply because generation after generation of folk are too stubborn to change. Grace even once remarked that "Daddy" was going to get a lot of people messed up. I'm quite sure he knew it was wrong but he continued to condone it.

For all the buildings and "positive" things the UHOP has accomplished look at the actual price tag. People give their entire life to the UHOP and at the end of the day ONE person benefits from the sacrifices of thousands of people. He enjoys the quality of life on earth enjoying things that 90 percent of the members will never know. You're giving GOD everything. What does Daddy give?
Jaxx212

Brooklyn, NY

#4244 Jan 7, 2013
Gee-Tee wrote:
I’m so glad someone else touched on the fact that Puffy use to beat up his wife. For the life of me I could not understand Dee backing him to be the Bishop, when she knew McCollough had to speak to him so many times. Then I remembered Puffy wasn’t the Ooooo Minister in the UHOP beating up their wives.
Wife beating practice is very common with the UHOP men. They don’t have the balls to stand up to these Bishops so they go home and take it out on their wives.
There are so many issues that can be addressed that are wrong in the UHOP, but the members close their eyes. Listen to how they keep defending the wrong. Mad because we bring the wrong to light.
The more facts we give then, the more they go into denial. There was only one perfect man and his name is Jesus.
Ooooo WWeee!!!!!.....Well what kind of woman is "Lady Dee" to allow young girls & other women, sleep around with her late husband????....what was the REAL purpose of her marrying Madison????......and if this is really true, then GOD have mercy on her soul, when her number is called!!!!......Im STILL in total SHOCK with this one!!!!......but then again, I dont put anything past this organization, when it comes to covering up, and DENYING CLEAR LIES WITHIN THEIR PEOPLE!!!!....SMH
Gee-Tee

Brooklyn, NY

#4245 Jan 7, 2013
“Quote Daddy Is Not Flesh” Just As God Gave Daddy McCollough The "G" program or the resurection (resurrection) program, he did the same for Daddy Bailey for Daddy’s Club

Can one of you UHOP members explain why these Bishop programs only consist of raising More money? I keep telling you Man made money, not God.

“Quote Daddy Is Not Flesh” They all had there program and each one is taking GODS Kingdom higher.

What programs have these Bishop created for saving souls. The sin in the UHOP is overwhelming. I’m not saying the world is without sin, but you call this God’s house. Shouldn’t you require your Leaders to be without sin? Or are they above sin.

It doesn’t bother you that these so call men of God have lined their pockets enormously off of the backs of poor people. When are you going to learn God is not asking for money, these Bishop are? As bad as the economy is the only programs Puffy could come up with is giving him an additional 2,000.

Why not take that money and show your members how to invest. First teach them how to live on earth. Earth is your test. Some of you live paycheck to paycheck. Shouldn’t you experience living bill free first before you are taught to give Man their all. You teach your babies to give these Men money.

You don’t see something wrong with this picture; you pass your babies to be blessed with money in their hands to give to a man who already have. Those members who don’t have money to give my guess is their children miss out on blessing from a Man.

There is no Charge with God
Cultastic

Washington, DC

#4246 Jan 8, 2013
Gee-Tee wrote:
“Quote Daddy Is Not Flesh” Just As God Gave Daddy McCollough The "G" program or the resurection (resurrection) program, he did the same for Daddy Bailey for Daddy’s Club
Can one of you UHOP members explain why these Bishop programs only consist of raising More money? I keep telling you Man made money, not God.
“Quote Daddy Is Not Flesh” They all had there program and each one is taking GODS Kingdom higher.
What programs have these Bishop created for saving souls. The sin in the UHOP is overwhelming. I’m not saying the world is without sin, but you call this God’s house. Shouldn’t you require your Leaders to be without sin? Or are they above sin.
It doesn’t bother you that these so call men of God have lined their pockets enormously off of the backs of poor people. When are you going to learn God is not asking for money, these Bishop are? As bad as the economy is the only programs Puffy could come up with is giving him an additional 2,000.
Why not take that money and show your members how to invest. First teach them how to live on earth. Earth is your test. Some of you live paycheck to paycheck. Shouldn’t you experience living bill free first before you are taught to give Man their all. You teach your babies to give these Men money.
You don’t see something wrong with this picture; you pass your babies to be blessed with money in their hands to give to a man who already have. Those members who don’t have money to give my guess is their children miss out on blessing from a Man.
There is no Charge with God
This response is brilliant. I personally thank the Creator for your wisdom and insight. These are the exact sentiments I wanted to share with Return Elder GOD Is Not Flesh.

As clear as you said it I can give you what every die hard HOP member's response is going to be. WE GIVE BECAUSE WE WANT TO NOBODY IS FORCED TO GIVE ANYTHING. That is the biggest LIE that y'all are telling yourself. Your thoughts have been replaced by those who rule over you. For those who can follow along let me see if I can lay out the contradictions.

1. If you bless the man of GOD, GOD will bless you (money blessing BTW). However, you don't have to give if you don't want to.

2. You have to have WORKS in order for Daddy to speak for you in the judgment (WORKS=Daddy's Club, tithes, love gift). However, you don't have to give if dont want to.

3. You won't be able to participate with the band/choir at a particular convocation stop if you don't have at least a certain amount in G-Class reported (I.e. playing with the band is equated to serving GOD and working out your soul salvation). However, you don't have to give if you don't want to.

Wake up UHOP sisters and brothers at the heart of it all its just a perfect con-game that plays on your inability to distinguish fact from fiction. GOD hasn't signed one deposit or withdrawal slip.
Spunky

Charlotte, NC

#4247 Jan 8, 2013
Cultastic wrote:
<quoted text>
This response is brilliant. I personally thank the Creator for your wisdom and insight. These are the exact sentiments I wanted to share with Return Elder GOD Is Not Flesh.
As clear as you said it I can give you what every die hard HOP member's response is going to be. WE GIVE BECAUSE WE WANT TO NOBODY IS FORCED TO GIVE ANYTHING. That is the biggest LIE that y'all are telling yourself. Your thoughts have been replaced by those who rule over you. For those who can follow along let me see if I can lay out the contradictions.
1. If you bless the man of GOD, GOD will bless you (money blessing BTW). However, you don't have to give if you don't want to.
2. You have to have WORKS in order for Daddy to speak for you in the judgment (WORKS=Daddy's Club, tithes, love gift). However, you don't have to give if dont want to.
3. You won't be able to participate with the band/choir at a particular convocation stop if you don't have at least a certain amount in G-Class reported (I.e. playing with the band is equated to serving GOD and working out your soul salvation). However, you don't have to give if you don't want to.
Wake up UHOP sisters and brothers at the heart of it all its just a perfect con-game that plays on your inability to distinguish fact from fiction. GOD hasn't signed one deposit or withdrawal slip.
Very Well Said Dr Cultastic. That is exactly what is going on. Especially in Charlotte.
Cultastic

Washington, DC

#4248 Jan 8, 2013
ALCON:
I apologize for my spelling and grammatical errors. I can't read and type from my iPhone that well.
sarai

Bronx, NY

#4249 Jan 8, 2013
u sound stuck on stupid cultastic you know the hop is wat got u threw. now u throw dirt on the name of daddy shame on u u need to direct your anger to another direction because the hop aint worried about u
Cultastic

Washington, DC

#4250 Jan 8, 2013
sarai wrote:
u sound stuck on stupid cultastic you know the hop is wat got u threw. now u throw dirt on the name of daddy shame on u u need to direct your anger to another direction because the hop aint worried about u
Now read your last statement and tell me that the UHOP teaches love. Hmmmm I'm stuck on stupid. May I suggest you look in the mirror and repeat the first five words of your post. I get it I offended your Daddy thus you have to come back as a UHOP martyr and throw a childish insult at me. Dearest young Sis. Sarai you have to do better. I've endured much tougher criticisms. Why didn't you just say na nanny boo boo?

However since you took your precious time to write to me directly, I'll do what Daddy won't do when his members confront him. I'll respond.

I do not throw dirt on the name of Daddy. I throw dirt and Mississippi mud on the name of Daddy and any other name, nickname, or pet name that is exalted above the Savior. That's in the book you don't read when you're playing your band CDs play shouting in your bedroom at night. I'm going to digress on what the HOP got me but I will say this my credit score is still feeling the affects. Take your time and go back on this forum and read all of the UHOP replies to me that say exactly what you said. I'm not surprised because the only message you're being taught is RETURN. My apologies for expecting these bright talented minds in the UHOP to grow outside of that 90 year old slave doctrine.

Since the TRUTH and logic are out of the scope of your intellectual compass let me reply with a quote you can understand. "Sticks and stones may break my bones but Daddy, I mean words can never hurt me."
Cultastic

Washington, DC

#4251 Jan 8, 2013
“The most difficult subjects can be explained to the most slow-witted man if he has not formed any idea of them already; but the simplest thing cannot be made clear to the most intelligent man if he is firmly persuaded that he knows already, without a shadow of doubt, what is laid before him.”~~Leo Tolstoy
Sis. Sarai let me help you out. I'm sure that you know that you know that you know that you know that you know Daddy is real; pun intended.
Cultastic

Washington, DC

#4252 Jan 8, 2013
sarai wrote:
u sound stuck on stupid cultastic you know the hop is wat got u threw. u
You can teach a starving man that potted meat is a steak if he's never had one and doesn't know what it is..

FIGURE THAT ONE OUT...
Jeremiah

Augusta, GA

#4253 Jan 8, 2013
It is nonsense to argue with a House of Prayer member or believer, they are following the true path of the Christian faith as it was given by Jesus Christ himself. Research your roots, read the Bible as it has been written and not administered by some mega-church philosphers. Solomon's Temple has been NO MORE after Jesus tore down the Middle Wall of Partition and then He brought forth the prophecy of Isaiah when he spoke of The House of Prayer for All People. "Daddy Grace" simply brought the House of Prayer faith to America because the "Christians" of America were following denominations built by Englishmen(Baptists, Protestant, Methodists, Catholic, Lutheran) all of which had great intentions, they meant well coming to America for religious freedom but they did not follow the vision of Isaiah nor the provisions of Christ. They had a zeal of faith but NOT according to knowledge. I studied the House of Prayer faith and history and origin and it IS THE WAY. But many will not receive it because of being comfortable with being ignorant and its hard for a proud man to submit to a physical man when he is only typical of John the Baptist, Peter and Apostle Paul. Either you will hear or not hear, see or not see, but DO NOT persecute the House of Prayer children. That is suicidal to your soul!

Since: Jan 13

Lancaster, SC

#4254 Jan 8, 2013
god is with the house of prayer..... we just cant give up now we come to far from where we started from nobody told us the road would be easy in we believe that he didnt bring us this far to leave us.. god bless the house of prayer everywhere god bless every one of us.........
Cultastic

Washington, DC

#4255 Jan 8, 2013
Jeremiah wrote:
It is nonsense to argue with a House of Prayer member or believer, they are following the true path of the Christian faith as it was given by Jesus Christ himself. Research your roots, read the Bible as it has been written and not administered by some mega-church philosphers. Solomon's Temple has been NO MORE after Jesus tore down the Middle Wall of Partition and then He brought forth the prophecy of Isaiah when he spoke of The House of Prayer for All People. "Daddy Grace" simply brought the House of Prayer faith to America because the "Christians" of America were following denominations built by Englishmen(Baptists, Protestant, Methodists, Catholic, Lutheran) all of which had great intentions, they meant well coming to America for religious freedom but they did not follow the vision of Isaiah nor the provisions of Christ. They had a zeal of faith but NOT according to knowledge. I studied the House of Prayer faith and history and origin and it IS THE WAY. But many will not receive it because of being comfortable with being ignorant and its hard for a proud man to submit to a physical man when he is only typical of John the Baptist, Peter and Apostle Paul. Either you will hear or not hear, see or not see, but DO NOT persecute the House of Prayer children. That is suicidal to your soul!
This response screams FRAUD. You say "they are following....." Shouldn't that be "WE are following..." Clearly you haven't studied. The UHOP is NOT a faith please stop repeating that cliche. Jesus didn't say THE House of Prayer; Bishop Grace did. Jesus said AN House of Prayer. Two completely different statements. Discussing man made church traditions is suicidal to my soul but replacing Jesus' name with Daddy in your worship is not?

It's 2013 the fear tactics don't work. Grace told one of his victims that her heard would fall off if she told Anyone. That was in 1930 so I understand her thoughts. What's your excuse?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 min confrinting with ... 545,098
Pope's visit will change Philippines, Cardinal ... 11 hr TheRealOzzy 14
Allah is great.... (Jul '13) 14 hr Delilahblue 171
Catholic Church the only body 'effectively acti... 15 hr Nulli Secundus 1
Vatican exorcism conference warns the Devil is ... Mon Sherlayne 21
Catholics react to pope remarks on gays, abortion (Sep '13) Mon Gapin Garrika 12
Philippines and Vatican release Pope Francis po... (Mar '14) Sep 26 KidlatNgayon 88

Pope Benedict XVI People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE