United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's body in Charlot...

Full story: www.topix.net

The body of Bishop S.C. 'Sweet Daddy' Madison -- only the third leader in the 89-year-history of the United House of Prayer for All People -- will lie in state Thursday night at the denomination's palatial N.C. ...

Comments (Page 208)

Showing posts 4,141 - 4,160 of8,100
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Cultastic

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Judged:

onGodside wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry but just because your aunt said it does not make it true. Right now I'm getting you saying God is nowhere b/c for all the awful things going on in the world. It didn't all come from the HOP. Instead of wasting time typing hearsay, take it to GOD! Be blessed
You just confirmed every typical stereotype of a mind controlled member. Lets get something straight Bishop Grace had sex and lots of it. That's not hearsay it can be proven. Unfortunately, you're too spiritually and mentally controlled by that oppressive doctrine that you can't understand the concept that a lie is the truth until the truth is told.

Give the slaves a little bit of truth with a lot of lies and they'll never be able to distinguish the difference between to two. You wouldn't believe Grace molested girls if you were in the room while it was happening. Your thought would probably be something like: "Oh well he is a man." Excuses and justification for any and all of DADDIES behavior unconditionally is keeping an entire class of people spiritually enslaved. NO PROGRESS. 90 years and the achievements stop at busses, ill managed and poorly constructed housing, and mortgage free churches; and you're forced to be proud. Master eats steak and throws you the bone and the fat and you think your "blessed" because after all at least you got something from the steak....

Wake up and let go of that fairy tale GOD Daddy. Santa versus Daddy; I'll take Santa at least he gives, Daddy only takes everything when he comes to town.
Cultastic

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Judged:

onGodside wrote:
<quoted text>
If these are your issues you create those programs, run them well, give the a proposal. I seen the need and created it in my area. I guess you don't know about all of the programs we do have, if you are fussing. We have low income housing, free housing, elderly centers, daycare, everything. Remember thats for those who are down on there luck not for leaches! Thats for your opinions be blessed.
Again another excuse for Daddy. He's got too much on his plate. We have to step up and do more. Are you serious? Daddy is the easiest job in the world. He doesn't have to say a word. He can say and do whatever he wants he only answers to HIS GOD. You answer to your GOD and the one that tells Daddy what to tell you to do for salvation. It's HOGWASH
Big Tiny

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Judged:

Cultastic wrote:
<quoted text>
Again another excuse for Daddy. He's got too much on his plate. We have to step up and do more. Are you serious? Daddy is the easiest job in the world. He doesn't have to say a word. He can say and do whatever he wants he only answers to HIS GOD. You answer to your GOD and the one that tells Daddy what to tell you to do for salvation. It's HOGWASH
lmao @ hogwash!!! I thought i was the only one who said that
Gee-Tee

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Judged:

Iím so glad someone else touched on the fact that Puffy use to beat up his wife. For the life of me I could not understand Dee backing him to be the Bishop, when she knew McCollough had to speak to him so many times. Then I remembered Puffy wasnít the only Minister in the UHOP beating up their wives.
Wife beating practice is very common with the UHOP men. They donít have the balls to stand up to these Bishops so they go home and take it out on their wives.
There are so many issues that can be addressed that are wrong in the UHOP, but the members close their eyes. Listen to how they keep defending the wrong. Mad because we bring the wrong to light.
The more facts we give then, the more they go into denial. There was only one perfect man and his name is Jesus.
ELIAS IBARRA

Yigo, Guam

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

concerned real christian wrote:
jesus is lord not a man certainly not no
bishop madison you all ( uhop) all need to find the real lord and savior jessus christ
Concerned real Christian,
Jesus is Lord but is a man in being or nature!!! His being Lord does not make Him God!!! He was made by God as Lord and Savior!!! His Lordship and being made Savior come from God!!! While the Lordship and being king of Kings of God is inherent but the matter is not true with Christ!!! Christ was made Lord of Lords and king of Kings by God and thus these titles were given to Him by God but not inherent in Him!!!

Real Elias Ibarra
Guam
Eyes on Christ

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

onGodside wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no love lost because you don't understand us. I can love you and know "many are called but few are chosen!" When you have the holy spirit in God reveals things to you. Rather its a former homeless person telling you their story of redemption or a child trelling you how he saw an angel while he was hiding from a gunman. He presence is so great we all have a little bit of. But for the cross that he has to bear God gave Daddy Bailey just a little bit more. Instead of writing us off ask of understanding of Gods word, know who you serve, be a good servant, stay in prayer. There are people in every religion who feel to a certain way. Some of them are there because of tradition, it's no different. As Dad always give honor to God & Jesus. We know where OUR HELP COMES FROM, but he never left us comforterless!!!!! Be blessed and thank you for your opinion.
You ARE NOT on God's side! You are on Daddy's side! Read Mathew 23:1-10 and find out who side your really on. Then read Matthew 23 13-27 to understand what you are really all about according to your "works".

Since: Jan 13

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

the last three bishops had the highest honor and respect from governments in egypt, jerusalem, and israel daddy madison was always about education everything they own the church own all the money we give go to kids for good grades n report cards n uhop done send so many kids to college through the mccullough scholarship funds hop is a great church I love it cause daddy grace turn them into somebody back them at day black ppl will work all day cleaning floors cooking taking care of white folks kids n etc but at night they could go to the house of prayer in be pastors,deacons,queens,ushers, shout band members n etc something that made them feel important god is still with the house of prayer madison was a great leader of hop idk bailey that well to be honest

Lancaster, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

but to this day the hop still give somebody something to do preach,sing, royal guardmans, etc god is good n god is great bailey mite be a lil bit rude but we all makes mistakes it's up to god to deal with the fake n liars the hop been here for more than 90 something years you can't tell me gods ears n eyes isn't on the hop you can't tell me that if you call me a liars you calling my great grandmother whos from jamaica but you call her a liar my grandmother n my mother a liar they gave the house of prayer everything n why not give they building more churches, apartments, stores etc they not makin them self a millionaire they building the church into a multi-million organization which we proud of cause we doing so much in the spot light and behind close doors but the hop open seven days a week if the door close pray by the steps or at the door like my mama do go hearts is in the hop believe it or not
Cannot Fathom

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

I'm trying to Figure out how in the Red Firey Hell do you just exit Watch Night Service before the Clock Strikes 12!!!' I heard it was Done In NYC the past year. Well I suppose there was nothing else going on to bring any more $$$$. Ignorant HOP Members, the HOP may be right to a certain Extent. God does dwell somewhere there. However Bishop Dee and Bailey are all about the Benjamin's.. Wake Up Wake Up!!!! Daddy's Club is the most Brilliant program put on for the infidels put all their resources to give this MAN 2 gs easy. I'm sure Bishop Dee gets her cut 1st. She put that man there. The election was rigged. Madison did not want That Man in that seat. They took his power when he was not well. Price may have been the Man. Yea I Said it!!!!

Lancaster, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

yeah I heard some dude name price was suppose to be the bishop daddy madison he knew some of them pastors wasn't doing there god right that's why I believe he sent ppl to spy on some of these pastors cus I'm from lancaster,sc charlotte state it use to be ppl from to our house for about two sundays straight in it be lookin like they be writting things down but than you never see them again I believe they was daddy madison spys but bailey do seem like he money hungry I miss madison I truly do believe god was with him I'm 23 now I was like 12 or 13 I shook his hand in I got the chills like it wasn't the flesh it was something inside him they say when you hear that mans voice preaching that true gospel in you get chills from your head to your toes n your eyes straight to fill up wit tears from hearing that dude it's was something bout him I jus put madison face over baileys cause I know something aint right about him but I love the house of prayer cause we bring ppl together to worship up god we love god to the fullest
Cultastic

Burnsville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

Cannot Fathom wrote:
I'm trying to Figure out how in the Red Firey Hell do you just exit Watch Night Service before the Clock Strikes 12!!!' I heard it was Done In NYC the past year. Well I suppose there was nothing else going on to bring any more $$$$. Ignorant HOP Members, the HOP may be right to a certain Extent. God does dwell somewhere there. However Bishop Dee and Bailey are all about the Benjamin's.. Wake Up Wake Up!!!! Daddy's Club is the most Brilliant program put on for the infidels put all their resources to give this MAN 2 gs easy. I'm sure Bishop Dee gets her cut 1st. She put that man there. The election was rigged. Madison did not want That Man in that seat. They took his power when he was not well. Price may have been the Man. Yea I Said it!!!!
GOD DWELLS in us; not in any church building, tent, temple, synagogue, mosque on earth today. Serving GOD goes beyond the traditions and practices of the UHOP. Just a thought
Eyes on Christ

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

Cannot Fathom wrote:
Interesting. While everyone is on their knees praying in the New Year, there are others who cant do so because...from my understanding....everyone has to pack up and leave when "Daddy" leaves.
Spunky

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

Eyes on Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting. While everyone is on their knees praying in the New Year, there are others who cant do so because...from my understanding....everyone has to pack up and leave when "Daddy" leaves.
Yea them dudes that be up there tying up that paper bag with all that loot. Most times while they are in prayer.
Jaxx212

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

The BIGGEST LIARS are UHOP followers!!!!!.....Like WHEN will they STOP all of these conspiracies, lies, cover ups,etc., that can easily be UNCOVERED if someone investigates deeply on that by REPORTING IT TO THE PROPER AUTHORITIES WHO HAVE THE POWER TO BRING IT OUT TO THE PUBLIC, so that EVERYONE can KNOW exactly about the DIRT that goes on there????.....That CLEARLY is what NEEDS to happen so that they can come out of hiding and be in the public eye to explain what us FORMER members already know about them, which is the TRUTH, that they will DENY, and take to the grave with them !?!?!?....
Jaxx212

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

I will NEVER worship there ever again, or raise my children in that place.......IT IS CLEARLY A CULT!!!!!.....and Im hoping that one day, it will all come to light too!!!!!
Cultastic

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

Spunky wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea them dudes that be up there tying up that paper bag with all that loot. Most times while they are in prayer.
Putting cash money in a brown paper bag in church in this modern era should be a cold blooded embarrassment to every UHOP member. Again wake up people it goes straight to the trunk of the car while your eyes are closed. NO ACCOUNTABILITY. Daddy doesn't want you or Uncle Sam to know what he's worth financially.
Eyes on Christ

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

Cultastic wrote:
<quoted text>
Putting cash money in a brown paper bag in church in this modern era should be a cold blooded embarrassment to every UHOP member. Again wake up people it goes straight to the trunk of the car while your eyes are closed. NO ACCOUNTABILITY. Daddy doesn't want you or Uncle Sam to know what he's worth financially.
Its disgraceful that a large organization has to operate in this manner. The members
pay their monies, cash and checks, in their houses and the treasurers drop the funds off to the local banks. When Precious Dad comes to town, the treasurers make a cash withdrawal so that the pastor and secretary can submit it to the bishop after scrambling more cash from the members during the service with the bishop. All cash. Correct?
Eyes on Christ

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

Spunky wrote:
<quoted text>
Speaking of prayer....there was a commission put out to have all the members fast on New Years Eve. I wonder what the purpose was or if it was even addressed in the service with him. The fast was suppose to be all day long
Daddy Is Not Flessh

West Chester, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

Its funny how so many of yall have so much to say about US, God is a spirit and you must worship Him in in Spirit and truth. So if you Worship Him And seek for Him, He will reveal the truth.
Its very Ironic how much you all seem to know, but really dont know. A lie dont care who tell it, this thing has jumped all over the place, from one lie to another. I have heard and read so many diffrent lies until its not funny. One Thing about House Of Prayer Memebers, we dont worry or talk about other religious cause we dont have time to. Real Members are worring about serving and giving God Everything!!! Thats why the doors are open seven days a week. We are striving to make to make heaven our Home. If you really want to know from an outside source talk with a true and real Mason, He will tell you the truth, if he is real. So I say in closing Seek Him And His Kingdom And All Will Be Add And Reveal To You, But Most Important Of All Pray. Daddy Is Real, If You Know Him, But He's Not Flesh???
P.S. Life Can Be So Beautiful If You Live The Life... So Many Ugly Untruths Told Throughout This Blog...
Bring out the truth

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

Daddy Is Not Flessh wrote:
Its funny how so many of yall have so much to say about US, God is a spirit and you must worship Him in in Spirit and truth. So if you Worship Him And seek for Him, He will reveal the truth.
Its very Ironic how much you all seem to know, but really dont know. A lie dont care who tell it, this thing has jumped all over the place, from one lie to another. I have heard and read so many diffrent lies until its not funny. One Thing about House Of Prayer Memebers, we dont worry or talk about other religious cause we dont have time to. Real Members are worring about serving and giving God Everything!!! Thats why the doors are open seven days a week. We are striving to make to make heaven our Home. If you really want to know from an outside source talk with a true and real Mason, He will tell you the truth, if he is real. So I say in closing Seek Him And His Kingdom And All Will Be Add And Reveal To You, But Most Important Of All Pray. Daddy Is Real, If You Know Him, But He's Not Flesh???
P.S. Life Can Be So Beautiful If You Live The Life... So Many Ugly Untruths Told Throughout This Blog...
Yes we are interested in serving God in spirit and truth and not Bailey. Why don't you clarify why Daddy Madison said Lady Dee wrote the letter that indicated Bailey would become senior minister? Keep in we all want to serve God in spirit and truth. Why is there so much pressure placed on the members to get on DADDY's Club? Why not call it God's? Why is this Bishop so full of evil and evict the elderly members from the church properties? I've heard this bishop say get his money, but it's God's money raised by the members.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 4,141 - 4,160 of8,100
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••