United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's body in Charlot...

The body of Bishop S.C. 'Sweet Daddy' Madison -- only the third leader in the 89-year-history of the United House of Prayer for All People -- will lie in state Thursday night at the denomination's palatial N.C. ... Full Story
peace

New York, NY

#4176 Dec 20, 2012
all yall some freakin haters mane yall wolfs in sheep clothing sit in the hop and shout eat the food and come to every stop in ur best but sit on social network and bad mouth every thing daddy do knowin he the reason u r who u r today it makes no since to be sittin up here like u perfect like u a real saint when u have new clothes on but put nothing in the basket when it is giving time in the house why yall mad because stuff dont go ur way well this the real world and daddy is good i pray that god bless yall because yall need it hate is a sin!!!!:)
peace

New York, NY

#4177 Dec 20, 2012
Cultastic wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's a better question for you young man/lady. Why aren't you concerned about the love gift? If I had to choose between an unregulated undisclosed "love gift" and a salary (BTW it's the same thing) I'd opt for the job that pays me under the disguise of a "love gift."
I can see that you're very young, I'll guess between 13 and 15. You are feeding off of what you were taught. I got it the cars belong to the church and not him. However, you forget that only he can ride in them. Secondly, he's the Bishop until he dies. Therefore through simple logic we can conclude that the church pays his bills, buys his cars, buys his food, etc. Now this is in addition to the "love gift" monies. You do the math and ask yourself where that money comes from. Here's a hint it starts with G-(class) and also T-(ithes). BTW did we mention that only he can make decisions on what's done with ALL monies in the UHOP.
All Bishop has to do is take small portions of the money and build church buildings/apartments in the ghetto and sale promises of hope, faith, and his GOD to biblically unlearned folks. The return on that investment is a life where he'll never have to do an honest days work to make a living. Two people will never be out of business in the inner cities of America the Asian liquor store owners and Daddy; both set up shop on every corner.
hater i will see u in service on christmas dayy i am sure u will be there with bells on shoutin to the glory of the good lord why u so mad u a hop fan and everybody knows it!!!!
Partner in Christ

United States

#4178 Dec 20, 2012
Peace, really??? This is a blog and Cultastic can say what he wants to say. Ain't nobody hating...we all want people like you to wake up and smell the coffee. Go somewhere and sit down with that hatin' mess!
peace

New York, NY

#4179 Dec 20, 2012
Partner in Christ wrote:
Peace, really??? This is a blog and Cultastic can say what he wants to say. Ain't nobody hating...we all want people like you to wake up and smell the coffee. Go somewhere and sit down with that hatin' mess!
you not spreading luv like the good book say u spreading lies and gossip aginst innocent people who just want to serve god and do good yall these are last and evil days and you guys on this network are doing the devil work wolfs in sheeps clothing like i said but the hop will continue to pray for yall we good
Cultastic

Washington, DC

#4180 Dec 20, 2012
peace wrote:
<quoted text>
hater i will see u in service on christmas dayy i am sure u will be there with bells on shoutin to the glory of the good lord why u so mad u a hop fan and everybody knows it!!!!
My young friend Bro/Sis Peace you are absolutely correct I am a true HOP fan; if by HOP you mean Help Our People. However, if you think it has to do with your church I'm sorry to disappoint you.

In addition IF you see me in your church Christmas dancing all over the place then by all means come usher me and slather me with olive oil to get the devil out of my mind. Then have your friends in the kitchen to prepare me some wings and an ice cold Pepsi to help me get my energy back from snotting, slobbering, purging, and asking Daddy for forgiveness for hurting his feelings for uncovering his lies and deception.

Please find it in your heart to forgive me for contradicting your Daddy. Isn't it unfortunate that Daddy's truth and THE truth are not the same.
peace

Baltimore, MD

#4181 Dec 20, 2012
Cultastic wrote:
<quoted text>
My young friend Bro/Sis Peace you are absolutely correct I am a true HOP fan; if by HOP you mean Help Our People. However, if you think it has to do with your church I'm sorry to disappoint you.
In addition IF you see me in your church Christmas dancing all over the place then by all means come usher me and slather me with olive oil to get the devil out of my mind. Then have your friends in the kitchen to prepare me some wings and an ice cold Pepsi to help me get my energy back from snotting, slobbering, purging, and asking Daddy for forgiveness for hurting his feelings for uncovering his lies and deception.
Please find it in your heart to forgive me for contradicting your Daddy. Isn't it unfortunate that Daddy's truth and THE truth are not the same.
do not ask me for forgiving ask god!!!!
Cultastic

Washington, DC

#4182 Dec 20, 2012
peace wrote:
<quoted text>
do not ask me for forgiving ask god!!!!
I certainly will and while we are at it may I suggest that you give Daddy the same advice. Prayerfully, the Daddy's before Mr. Belly did the same before their untimely demise.
Spunky

Charlotte, NC

#4183 Dec 20, 2012
Peace, you are ignorant!! Go sit down somewhere and put your Clouds of Heaven CD in and get a life. It's time to pick up the Basic Instructions Before Leaving Earth and figure it out!!!
Saved

United States

#4184 Dec 21, 2012
Some of u use all ur energy putting the UNHOP n the Leaders down for what? Have u realized that the UNHOP os going on and will continue to! You r no different then the people in Jesus day, they called him some terrible names they went as far to call him a Devil! But who came out on top. Daddy Grace,Daddy McCollough n Daddy Madison is looking down laughing at all u cowads! Just as so many r.
Cultastic

Washington, DC

#4185 Dec 21, 2012
Saved wrote:
Some of u use all ur energy putting the UNHOP n the Leaders down for what? Have u realized that the UNHOP os going on and will continue to! You r no different then the people in Jesus day, they called him some terrible names they went as far to call him a Devil! But who came out on top. Daddy Grace,Daddy McCollough n Daddy Madison is looking down laughing at all u cowads! Just as so many r.
You are absolutely correct as long as the spiritually abused and unlearned members continue to blindly pump money into the Daddy Ponzi scheme it will continue. As long as members shove toy trombones in the kids mouth before they can form a sentence or before they get their first book it will continue. You know the problem with your Jesus analogy is that your UHOP oppressive doctrine is the example of what he despised. Check the scriptures where he got mad at the people for selling wing dinners in the synagogue.

Maybe they're looking up smiling at as. I wonder if you can figure out what I just said.
Saved

United States

#4186 Dec 22, 2012
I'm not as unlearned as u persume me to be, hell is not thier home! my dear brother/sister i do sincerely pray for u!serving n worshiping , praising God is all about love as u no God is Love! Being a member of the UHOP has truely enriched my life in so many ways this is where i learned the word of God by attending sunday school from the age of 14 also going to bible study, the more i learned the more i wanted to learn n i did. Growing up i would go to sunday school with my friends to thiet churches so many times the different ministers would call me out due to how i was so welled informed i was n they all would tell me i was in a good place m that was the UHOP, there is so much more i can say i do not have one moment of regret of being a member of the UHOP i have not lost one thing but i jave gained so very much n the blessing keep on coming , coming please excuse the errors.
Saved

United States

#4187 Dec 22, 2012
Whatever the promblem is pray about it u no everyone is not to be a member of the UHOP therefore u find a place of worship for u and be happy . I have been taught all my life to respect other peoples choice of faith! My grandparents n mother was n is faitful UHOP members n they taught me well as Daddy McCollough did n Daddy Madison n now Daddy Bailey. We have to have a leader every church i a leader n when people make the statement im not following mo man it does not make sense , the pastor,Bishop is thiet leader n that is who they r following. In closing it works for me!
Bring out the truth

Santa Ana, CA

#4188 Dec 22, 2012
i
;,
Wow you have indicated you have been taught. Apparently not in school because you can not form a sentence correctly. It's a shame when people attempt to represent the UHOP and they have no education. This is why Bishop lady Dee can sit on the holy mountain between Bailey and his wife.
It's funny when McCollough died Bishop lady Dee would not let Madame sit there, but she believes she should sit up there. How hypocritical and evil she must be inside her heart.
Now Bailey a wife beater and yes McCollough had to get on him about him putting his hands on his wiife. The point I'm making is there is and has been wrong done in the UHOP. When a leader oppress his members and not let them shout when his very large frame leave the building is pure evil. Grace,mcCollough and Madison said shout, now Bailey say no shouting when he leave? But the members say it the the same daddy? Granted he is larger enough for all of them to be inside of that big temple but it's not right!
Smith Lil

Europe

#4189 Dec 24, 2012
My name is Smith Lil, my girl friend left me after 3years of relationship for just no cause,i was so emotionally down,so a friend of mine gave me this contact of this great man called Dr. Ikedi, he cast a re-union spell for me and my lover was back within 38hours.
If you need his help you can contact him via this email ikedispiritualtemple@gmail.com
I am Free

Glenside, PA

#4190 Dec 27, 2012
Smith Lil wrote:
My name is Smith Lil, my girl friend left me after 3years of relationship for just no cause,i was so emotionally down,so a friend of mine gave me this contact of this great man called Dr. Ikedi, he cast a re-union spell for me and my lover was back within 38hours.
If you need his help you can contact him via this email ikedispiritualtemple@gmail.com
I'm not familiar with this quote but I would strongly suggest that the UHOP supporters get in touch with this Dr. and maybe he/she can cast out that brainwashing spell the HOP has on your mind soul and body. However I give you JESUS because he delivered me from that bondage. Im Free, praise the Lord.
onGodside

Matthews, NC

#4191 Dec 29, 2012
uhoppresent wrote:
<quoted text>
So sad...you're all mixed up
There is no love lost because you don't understand us. I can love you and know "many are called but few are chosen!" When you have the holy spirit in God reveals things to you. Rather its a former homeless person telling you their story of redemption or a child trelling you how he saw an angel while he was hiding from a gunman. He presence is so great we all have a little bit of. But for the cross that he has to bear God gave Daddy Bailey just a little bit more. Instead of writing us off ask of understanding of Gods word, know who you serve, be a good servant, stay in prayer. There are people in every religion who feel to a certain way. Some of them are there because of tradition, it's no different. As Dad always give honor to God & Jesus. We know where OUR HELP COMES FROM, but he never left us comforterless!!!!! Be blessed and thank you for your opinion.
onGodside

Matthews, NC

#4192 Dec 29, 2012
Bring out the truth wrote:
Wake up young lady . My aunt had sex with Daddy Grace several times. She told me that even if you told anyone about it they would say you are crazy. She also told me he attempted sex on her 9 year old sister in their parents home. My point in telling you this is because no one on this earth is greater then God and his son Jesus. Granted Bailey is not having sex because he is certainly to fat to attempt it with any rational thinking women.
The UHOP is right but when you have a careless leader it will effect the church as a whole. I do attend and like 95% of the membership I am standing still and waiting on God to remove this very large problem. My aunt also told me that Bishop Lady Dee knew about the sex bring forced on the young maids and that she was also having sex with him. I'm sorry but this is the truth. Most people that heard McCollough speak remember hearing him say the wrong man can get in the chair and just stand still and mark time.
There are many people that has been hurt by all of the mess that's going on in the HOP.

God is not apart of confusion and if you really look at things the people are not happy and if you heard McCollough you understand what I'm saying.
Sorry but just because your aunt said it does not make it true. Right now I'm getting you saying God is nowhere b/c for all the awful things going on in the world. It didn't all come from the HOP. Instead of wasting time typing hearsay, take it to GOD! Be blessed
onGodside

Matthews, NC

#4193 Dec 29, 2012
organized religion wrote:
Another topic
Does anyone knows what happens to the money donated to G-class, tithes and other offerings?
I was talking with a friend earlier and they explained a member received a silver necklace and charm given to ppl who were on the 6th flr which would be about $3k. The member had the necklace appraised and it was valued at less than $20.00.
I’m a little confused. I don’t understand what is happening to all of the money collected.
The only money that I know that is dedicated to the House is church offering, g-class, tithes, special offerings, love gifts are all sent to DC…..correct?
Here’s the breakdown that has me perplexed. If 2,500 people paid $2,000 each for daddy’s club (plz know the actual numbers are much larger) the total would be $5million dollars. If those ppl then received the gifts with a monetary value of $50.00 each, that totals to be $125,000.
So, 5,000,000.00 -$125,000.=$4,875,000.00 + love gifts + tithes+ other g-class contributions+ special offerings + dues + auxiliary fees+etc.=$$$$$$
*The pastors do not receive a salary from the organization or an expense account.
*Are there any “organization sponsored” charitable programs outside of the scholarship fund, which according to the HOP website states “Lady Madison continues to financially support the Program with assistance from the current Leader, Bishop C.M. Bailey, and the support of past recipients, their parents, members and other contributors.” And would also be a tax write off for Lady Dee.
*Individual houses do not receive help for the up keep for the bldgs., they are forced to sink or swim on their own and many times other houses in that state are forced to help a struggling house with their bills, because the funds have not or will not be sent from DC
*You pay to ride the buses.
* No monetary help for members who are having financial hardships
* No low income daycare or after school programs
* No low cost transportation for members
* The low income apts (what’s left) are operating with a profit because there are not taxes and minimum up keep.
*No food bank

*No training and back to work programs…
I could go on and on but you get the point………….. My question after all of this is,
WHAT HAPPENS TO THE MONEY???
If these are your issues you create those programs, run them well, give the a proposal. I seen the need and created it in my area. I guess you don't know about all of the programs we do have, if you are fussing. We have low income housing, free housing, elderly centers, daycare, everything. Remember thats for those who are down on there luck not for leaches! Thats for your opinions be blessed.
Bring out the truth

United States

#4194 Dec 29, 2012
onGodside wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry but just because your aunt said it does not make it true. Right now I'm getting you saying God is nowhere b/c for all the awful things going on in the world. It didn't all come from the HOP. Instead of wasting time typing hearsay, take it to GOD! Be blessed
it's clear you have no understanding. This is not hear say and this is the way people like you attempt to cover the truth. You hide behind the name of Jesus but Big Bailey controls. Just because a general assembly voted for a Bishop will never make him a prophet. It you ever get rape I sure hope someone will believe you and provide help to you. McCollough said he wouldn't put his money in something that's wrong. Madison said Lady Dee wrote the letter that placed Bailey as senior minister. I traveled to that convocation and heard it myself. So yes there is concern that the wrong individual is in charge and just look at the way he treats the members.
Cultastic

Julian, NC

#4195 Dec 30, 2012
onGodside wrote:
<quoted text>
You just confirmed every typical stereotype of a mind controlled member. Lets get something straight Bishop Grace had sex and lots of it. That's not hearsay it can be proven. Unfortunately, you're too spiritually and mentally controlled by that oppressive doctrine that you can't understand the concept that a lie is the truth until the truth is told.

Give the slaves a little bit of truth with a lot of lies and they'll never be able to distinguish the difference between to two. You wouldn't believe Grace molested girls if you were in the room while it was happening. Your thought would probably be something like: "Oh well he is a man." Excuses and justification for any and all of DADDIES behavior unconditionally is keeping an entire class of people spiritually enslaved. NO PROGRESS. 90 years and the achievements stop at busses, ill managed and poorly constructed housing, and mortgage free churches; and you're forced to be proud. Master eats steak and throws you the bone and the fat and you think your "blessed" because after all at least you got something from the steak....

Wake up and let go of that fairy tale GOD Daddy. Santa versus Daddy; I'll take Santa at least he gives, Daddy only takes everything when he comes to town.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 12 min pusherman_ 542,825
Pope's visit will change Philippines, Cardinal ... 22 hr Iglesia_Ni_Dinuguan 4
Philippines and Vatican release Pope Francis po... Thu pazuzu 85
Edmonton's Coptic Christian community welcomes ... Thu PAUL SHYKORA arts 1
Selfies with Pope Francis cardboard cutouts pop... Sep 10 ELIAS IBARRA 5
Pope Francis pursues a thaw in relations with m... Sep 9 Andrez Lopez 2
Francis' letter to Cubans: Imitate Mary's joy, ... Sep 8 Crusader 1
•••

Pope Benedict XVI People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••