United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's body in Charlot...

Full story: www.topix.net

The body of Bishop S.C. 'Sweet Daddy' Madison -- only the third leader in the 89-year-history of the United House of Prayer for All People -- will lie in state Thursday night at the denomination's palatial N.C. ...
Comments
4,061 - 4,080 of 8,180 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago
Cultastic

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2012

Judged:

Eyes on Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
My questions....
Only because I just don't understand quite enough about the real estate market and how non profit organizations maintain their nonprofit status........I don't get it! Are the two only affordable units (60% to 80% of the area's median income) a strategy for maintaining a certain status? Why only two units??? The rest of the units are priced out the ying yang!!!
I'll try to explain it to my understanding @Eyes on Christ. It's simply a play on the concept of separation of church and state. By law a non-profit organization can have for profit businesses, i.e. apartments, condos. However, the issues come up when you start talking about the taxes and what is done with the money/income. Churches typically get the tax exempt status and many of them manipulate the laws to keep from paying taxes. Now there are some churches who ethically try to do the right thing like give back to the community and provide charitable services. However, there are those that use the tax breaks to buy private homes and Maybachs (hint, hint).

The point of the two units is so that the government will cut them a break on the taxes. In bargaining for the land the UHOP pitched the "affordable housing" campaign to make their case stronger. They are trying to maximize the profit they bring in. It's a brilliant business strategy but you would think a "church" that is established to serve would be looking to give and not take. The hardest part to get my UHOP sisters and brothers to think about is that somebody(s) is benefiting financially from their investments. Daddy Clarence Bailey Madoff is only keeping in line with the mold of the Wall Street tycoons.

People give G-Class/tithes which buys for example the blessed products. They subsequently turn around and sell the products to you. It's a Ponzi scheme to the highest degree. The peoples' money buys the buses yet they have to pay to ride them. Classic example of putting money in a paper bag with a hole in it. In contrast the big paper bag that the Bishop puts his love march/gift money in is secured at all times. While their eyes are closed shouting the bag is headed straight to the car. No checks and balances.

"The wise man knows he knows nothing, the fool thinks he knows all." Please start asking questions and stop believing that you are not in power UHOP sisters and brothers. You "invest" in the "business" of upbuilding the kingdom now ask yourself if Daddy invests as well? Shouldn't he have to "work" for GOD as well? Even if he does give into the investment the money he would put in comes from you the members. That would suggest that the members are giving twice.
Eyes on Christ

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2012

Judged:

Cultastic wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll try to explain it to my understanding @Eyes on Christ. It's simply a play on the concept of separation of church and state. By law a non-profit organization can have for profit businesses, i.e. apartments, condos. However, the issues come up when you start talking about the taxes and what is done with the money/income........
Brilliantly stated. Nice quote too. Also loved the part about the big bag leaving while the eyes are shut due to shouting. Wow. I wonder if folk pay attention to the cameras during the course of service. "now you see it, now you dont".
Big Tiny

Plymouth Meeting, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

I wonder if Sweet Honey Darling Precious Daddy could pay off my student loans???
Eyes on Christ

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

Big Tiny wrote:
I wonder if Sweet Honey Darling Precious Daddy could pay off my student loans???
Aw... Big Tiny.....all you have to do is think on him. Just look to the hill from which your help comes from! And work harder...sell more tickets. a miracle will wipe out those student loans..........Note: the information here is not a product of ours, subject to change, the use if this information can lead to unpaid bills and psychological issues. For additional info, contact.....well never mind...none of the real representatives know either.
Cultastic

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Judged:

Eyes on Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Aw... Big Tiny.....all you have to do is think on him. Just look to the hill from which your help comes from! And work harder...sell more tickets. a miracle will wipe out those student loans..........Note: the information here is not a product of ours, subject to change, the use if this information can lead to unpaid bills and psychological issues. For additional info, contact.....well never mind...none of the real representatives know either.
Good one LOL
KARRIE

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2012

Judged:

y"all haters is still talking about the hop? do you not have jobs friends or busniss to tend to? like who sits around and hate on a church all day???half of yall still come to the stops fools and shout the service a way coming out dripping wet then get on a website and fuss when u cant get ur way. u are simply obbsessed and dont even recanize it lol it is sad look in the mirror and judge urself for your folly. i love the lord and the sweet house of prayer no place like it no were and you know it because you always sitting in the back of service! daddy blessed

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2012

Judged:

Big Tiny wrote:
u so stupid u sit in service every sunday then blastize the name of daddy. u take your own loans so you pay them. you dumb so you didnt get a scalorship lol. your rediculous
KARRIE

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2012

Judged:

and yes my sister _nevadarose_ use to come on here talkin crap and got caught. she in the hop every sunday and fuss and complan when things dont go her way she only one of many to get seed out!!!!
Organized Religion

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

Judged:

I am going to summon the spirit of Teena Maria and go out on a limb here, and say that Nevadarose and Karrie are the same person or closely related.... Everyone reading these posts will understand what lead me to this conclusion.
Cultastic

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

Judged:

KARRIE wrote:
y"all haters is still talking about the hop? do you not have jobs friends or busniss to tend to? like who sits around and hate on a church all day???half of yall still come to the stops fools and shout the service a way coming out dripping wet then get on a website and fuss when u cant get ur way. u are simply obbsessed and dont even recanize it lol it is sad look in the mirror and judge urself for your folly. i love the lord and the sweet house of prayer no place like it no were and you know it because you always sitting in the back of service! daddy blessed
Let me repeat one more time for these UHOP babies. Please turn off your band CDs and pick up a book. In Sis.@Karrie's case, sweetie you need to find your way to a dictionary and a thesaurus quickly. For you I offer this wonderful bit of knowledge. "It's better to keep silent and be thought of as a fool then to open your mouth and confirm it."

"i love the lord and the sweet house of prayer no place like it no were and you know it" Your innocence is lending credit to your ignorance. You've not been any where outside of the UHOP to qualify this statement. Everything you do centers around that church from your silly UHOP slang/language to your diet of over-priced fried chicken wings and soda a few nights a week.

It is my sincerest prayer that the powers that be are providing Mr. Bailey and his incompetent ecclesiastical cronies with a report of all that is being said on this site. Forget about your leading "character" roll as Daddy for just a second. As a man with biological children I would think you would want better for the future of these young people. Instead those men continue teaching and allowing them to believe in a religious system they don't believe in.

Let me give some food for thought.

If Mr. Clarence Bailey or any of the top UHOP clergy decided that they no longer wanted to be part of the UHOP I can almost certainly guarantee their wives would depart with them. In contrast it's okay if other husbands and wives are divided by the doctrines. The entire thing is a religious cast system specifically designed to control every aspect of your life (mainly your money) UHOP sisters and brothers.

GOD aint told you nothing regarding the UHOP. GOD "told" those rotten ministers to tell you what to do and you believed it. Most of y'all have given up your GOD given common sense to these people who assume the titles Daddy, Elder, Apostle, etc.

You don't have to dance in the church seven nights a week for the GOD in you to tell you that a man/men is extorting your money through the use of fear, mind control, and HIS GOD. The GOD in you would not let you take a person's money buy some "blessed" junk and then sell it right back to that person for double if not triple the price you paid for it. The GOD in you wouldn't take $2,000 from a struggling family, give them a $2.00 pin and tell them to wait on GOD to bless them for their sacrifices.

WAKE UP!
WAKE UP.....
Cultastic

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

Judged:

Organized Religion wrote:
I am going to summon the spirit of Teena Maria and go out on a limb here, and say that Nevadarose and Karrie are the same person or closely related.... Everyone reading these posts will understand what lead me to this conclusion.
@Organized Religion if you would be so kind please give us the facts of your findings so that other young UHOP wise kids will not come here trying the same stuff. Also, to be fair we have to understand that their Daddy-he went to Nero's chopping block and got the keys that Peter left there-Bailey and Mr. Clarence Bailey are the same person teaching the same lies. Therefore, we can logically conclude that Karrie and Nevadarose is "acting" just like her daddy.

Bishop Sweet Precious Daddy Honey Darling in the Rock Bailey voted Religious Thespian of the Year.
Big Tiny

Norristown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

lavern wrote:
I would like to say God said we parish because of understanding. I would not talk about my God house for no reason what ever. Isaih talked about Gods house and how damanging it is to move or talk. I say to the people leave my Daddy and the house of prayer alone.
lmao is this person serious??? Leave her Daddy alone??? Aint nobody messin' wit Daddy Big Time! He such a mean spirited leader! No compassion, just mean! The HOP and your mean Daddy can FOH!!! BARACK H. OBAMA 4 MORE YEARS!!!
Big Tiny

Norristown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

Eyes on Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
hahaha!!! Lmao!
Big Tiny

Norristown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

_nevadarose_ wrote:
<quoted text>
u so stupid u sit in service every sunday then blastize the name of daddy. u take your own loans so you pay them. you dumb so you didnt get a scalorship lol. your rediculous
awwww somebody done messed wit' me now!!! So whoever u are sunday mornings im asleep in my bed eating bacon!!!! It is YOU who has been bamboozled! I havent shouted at ANY stop since 1990 BEFORE MCCOLLOUGH left this earth! I advise you to KNOW who you are speaking to BEFORE you speak it! Im a WOMAN WITH A JOB! Not a HOP JOBLESS NEGRO WORKING IN DADDY's slave ship! Now there is a way to contact me directly! Because the difference between me and MANY others I come to see you about something! Real talk! Keep it funky and FOH before i have to pay you AND the Sweet House of Prayer a visit! If you do your homework on me you will quickly learn..... I GETS DOWN! Now run along and pay your tithes! While u at it grab me a couple 1.25 chicken wings! Them jawns be banging!
Cultastic

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Judged:

Big Tiny wrote:
<quoted text> awwww somebody done messed wit' me now!!! So whoever u are sunday mornings im asleep in my bed eating bacon!!!! It is YOU who has been bamboozled! I havent shouted at ANY stop since 1990 BEFORE MCCOLLOUGH left this earth! I advise you to KNOW who you are speaking to BEFORE you speak it! Im a WOMAN WITH A JOB! Not a HOP JOBLESS NEGRO WORKING IN DADDY's slave ship! Now there is a way to contact me directly! Because the difference between me and MANY others I come to see you about something! Real talk! Keep it funky and FOH before i have to pay you AND the Sweet House of Prayer a visit! If you do your homework on me you will quickly learn..... I GETS DOWN! Now run along and pay your tithes! While u at it grab me a couple 1.25 chicken wings! Them jawns be banging!
My goodness @Big Tiny you just broke up the church service with this one LOL. Take it easy on them slugger. You know that Daddy's Holy Ghost Gangster Disciples will lose it on you if you say anything about their Shiloh. They are not allowed to have independent thought therefore we can conclude that they are not responsible for their ideals. Daddy has figuratively removed their brain and replaced it with his false teachings. Those thoughts are fueled by those delicious 1.25 chicken wings. Be careful eating them. I heard from an older UHOP ex-member that Bishop Grace prayed a prayer over all chicken wings past, present and future that those who eat them would be blessed if they believe on him and cursed it they didn't. The clause is that if you don't eat the wings sold in the UHOP you're exempt from this profit-cey. I say go to the Chinese store for your wings. They promise long life and fertility with every chicken wing you purchase; oh and they're cheaper.

"The fool says in his heart and soul that he knows what the truth is, but he just does not agree with it or accept it as truth."~~Dr. Ray Hagins
Big Tiny

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Cultastic wrote:
<quoted text>
My goodness @Big Tiny you just broke up the church service with this one LOL. Take it easy on them slugger. You know that Daddy's Holy Ghost Gangster Disciples will lose it on you if you say anything about their Shiloh. They are not allowed to have independent thought therefore we can conclude that they are not responsible for their ideals. Daddy has figuratively removed their brain and replaced it with his false teachings. Those thoughts are fueled by those delicious 1.25 chicken wings. Be careful eating them. I heard from an older UHOP ex-member that Bishop Grace prayed a prayer over all chicken wings past, present and future that those who eat them would be blessed if they believe on him and cursed it they didn't. The clause is that if you don't eat the wings sold in the UHOP you're exempt from this profit-cey. I say go to the Chinese store for your wings. They promise long life and fertility with every chicken wing you purchase; oh and they're cheaper.
"The fool says in his heart and soul that he knows what the truth is, but he just does not agree with it or accept it as truth."~~Dr. Ray Hagins
Cultastic One! Yes! You are correct! Foolish soul I am to even speak such blashemy against Daddy The Man! Smh...I know my words cut them like swords!!!! I am an American who believes every fellow countrymen should choose to worship who and whatever! I would like to credit one with little education who becomes an INSTANT MILLIONAIRE because a bunch of blond people voted him in! As a matter of fact its genius!!!! I kinda think im pretty smart!! Maybe I will start my own organization.. No im kidding... But really.. I need HOP folks to understand that I say aaaaaaaaanything and everrrrrrrything I want...to aaaaaaanybody!.... Including Daddy.... I would first ask him to pay my students loans ( because Lady D told me i was too smart to get her secod wife suit allowance.....) i would also ask him to donate a couple million to my hero Barack Obama...Yes folks! I am a douche bag!!! Let em' know she viscious!!! The next time one of you field negroes call me out make she you are ready to meet The Ruler! Me! Boom!
uhop member

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

for all who are curious to know how a man can be your savior read in the book of james chapter 5 verses 15 through twenty...we believe that jesus is the lord an savior of the world but a man that jesus sends that helps a sinner turn from his ways an walks a righteous path is that persons personal savior also...just as a man can rescue another from a burning building he can also rescue a man from sin an turn him towards jesus...so thins man that may have save me from a burning building may not be your savior but he is mine an all those who are chosen to be members of the house of prayer it is written in isaiah 56:7 mine house shall be called an house of prayer for all people it is written again in matthew 21:13 for all who only follow the new testiment lol

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

I have a question for all the former members of the hop: do u believe in the Holy Ghost and if so did you ever have it?.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

Cultastic wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll try to explain it to my understanding @Eyes on Christ. It's simply a play on the concept of separation of church and state. By law a non-profit organization can have for profit businesses, i.e. apartments, condos. However, the issues come up when you start talking about the taxes and what is done with the money/income. Churches typically get the tax exempt status and many of them manipulate the laws to keep from paying taxes. Now there are some churches who ethically try to do the right thing like give back to the community and provide charitable services. However, there are those that use the tax breaks to buy private homes and Maybachs (hint, hint).
The point of the two units is so that the government will cut them a break on the taxes. In bargaining for the land the UHOP pitched the "affordable housing" campaign to make their case stronger. They are trying to maximize the profit they bring in. It's a brilliant business strategy but you would think a "church" that is established to serve would be looking to give and not take. The hardest part to get my UHOP sisters and brothers to think about is that somebody(s) is benefiting financially from their investments. Daddy Clarence Bailey Madoff is only keeping in line with the mold of the Wall Street tycoons.
People give G-Class/tithes which buys for example the blessed products. They subsequently turn around and sell the products to you. It's a Ponzi scheme to the highest degree. The peoples' money buys the buses yet they have to pay to ride them. Classic example of putting money in a paper bag with a hole in it. In contrast the big paper bag that the Bishop puts his love march/gift money in is secured at all times. While their eyes are closed shouting the bag is headed straight to the car. No checks and balances.
"The wise man knows he knows nothing, the fool thinks he knows all." Please start asking questions and stop believing that you are not in power UHOP sisters and brothers. You "invest" in the "business" of upbuilding the kingdom now ask yourself if Daddy invests as well? Shouldn't he have to "work" for GOD as well? Even if he does give into the investment the money he would put in comes from you the members. That would suggest that the members are giving twice.
U seem to be rejecting a way of life that you lived by for soo many years, if its the man then reject the man but don't declare the whole way of life to be wrong because of one thing.
In Question

Columbia, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

Time is Winding up,

Take a little bit of time and read all of the previous post. There you will see that it is more than just the man that is wrong. It is the system of beliefs, the doctrine, the criminal activity and so much more that is wrong with UHOP. All I can say is, if anyone plans to make heaven their home, they better leave that system.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

5 Users are viewing the Pope Benedict XVI Forum right now

Search the Pope Benedict XVI Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 17 min atemcowboy 532,916
Greek Orthodox church in Gaza shelters Muslims ... Sat Link Forrester 3
More Jul 24 True Christian witness 2
St. Peter's overflows for historic day of 4 popes Jul 24 ELIAS IBARRA 41
In Manila, Catholics pray for smooth succession (Mar '13) Jul 21 Anonymous 102
Serbian patriarch reportedly opposed to canoniz... Jul 21 Marko 3
Newlywed El Pasoan meets Pope Francis Jul 18 Imperial Chicano 6
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••