United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's body in Charlot...

The body of Bishop S.C. 'Sweet Daddy' Madison -- only the third leader in the 89-year-history of the United House of Prayer for All People -- will lie in state Thursday night at the denomination's palatial N.C. ... Full Story
Cultastic

Washington, DC

#4075 Sep 20, 2012
SoSaKi wrote:
Soooooo...Were going to act like Daddy Grace didnt molest young girls and inpregnate them?? Were going to act like people dont worship them men. God says to never trust in man. Never to worship man. Yet, people who are faithful members of the house of prayer are constantly praising a man, and calling his name as if he is capable of saving you many many miles away. Daddy Grace used to take young girls to Portugul(sp?) and molest them and bring them back pregnant. My grandmother was raised in the house of prayer and had friends whose parents allowed them to go back on the trip, just for them to come back pregnant with his child. GROSS! My grandmother was called a water girl down in Savannah GA. She would comb his hair and file his long disgusting nails. She grew out of the House of prayer as an adult. They are just men, nothing more. Not to mention the high rate of infidelity in that church...all the married men are having kids with women out of thier marriage; and all women do there is gossip and worried about what the next woman is wearing. i still have family that go to the house of prayer -_-....ONE THING I WILL SAY ABOUT THE HOP...the extra curricular activities that are available for the youth is absolutely wonderful. HOWEVER, The house of prayer is hell bound. I think Sweet Daddy is code for Pimp Daddy...But Hey...Who am i to judge. I been there i know its a cult...im not an outsider looking in blind to what i read. I've been there, been on the rising stars..concert band and all...believe me..the good of the church doesnt entice me none compared to the bad. STAY AWAY!!!
Imagine the blind trust that Grace's followers had. People would actually send their teen and pre-teen daughters to Cuba for months at a time with him and his cronies. Then think of the unimaginable fear that his victims experienced knowing that they wouldn't be believed if they told their parents. Trust for children starts first with parents. It goes deeper when you think of the parents that knew what happened to their daughters that forced them to keep quiet to protect Grace's deity. Talk about "don't ask, don't tell"; Grace's followers were the pioneers of this policy. He has been deceased for several decades and people still are denying these truths.

I've personally talked to victims who are still haunted by the nightmares and these women are in their 60(s)-plus. GOD's chief Apostle of Jesus Christ making 10 year old girls comb/brush his hair while he sit nude on his bed. The Holy Comforter making 12 year old girls cut his toe nails after bathing him. The thing that I find interesting about the UHOP sisters and brother who profess to have GODLY love is that most of them could care less about the destruction caused to these families. A smile can disguise a multitude of pain.

How ironic it is that GOD made Grace an infallible "Daddy" and gave him the responsibility of "millions" (being sarcastic BTW) of spiritual children in the gospel; but that same GOD permitted Grace to ignore, disown, deny, cover, reject, neglect, and hide his biological children. Some Daddy he was. "Lies taught as the truth are hard to dispel."
Cultastic

Washington, DC

#4076 Sep 20, 2012
G-Tee wrote:
One of my seniors I go shopping for said the other day,“ If someone had told her in her olden days she would not be able to get to the one place she cherish the most, she would not have believed them. Why won’t the UHOP make away for me too at least get their on Sunday’s?”
If Puffy supposed to be a man of God, how come he doesn’t hear her cries? He can buy a car worth 1.3M but can’t provide (free) transportation for his dedicated old, sick and tied members. She still sends her Tithes and Love offering every month. Not one Pastor has every visit nor called her. Picture that
G-Tee the sad thing is that he's too busy fussing to hear anybody's cries. He's like a drum major leading the band with no one marching behind him. He's too self absorbed to turn around and see the members dropping out of HIS parade. Those who remain in his band don't even obey his commands. However, he doesn't care about that when he's able to buy a million dollar car in less than 4 years acting the character of Daddy in this religious satire called the UHOP. I have family members that despise him yet walk around with their blessed $3.00 daddy's club buttons that they paid $2,000 for; proudly displayed on their lapels with his graven image for all to see.

Even his loyal followers subject themselves to his tyrannical leadership knowing that they vehemently disagree with his methodology of "spiritually parenting". "He only fusses so much because he loves us and we're not doing right. I know some things are not right and I don't agree but GOD is in control." They are conditioned to make excuses for Daddy. The indoctrination and mind control in the UHOP is unmatched.

Every parent knows that you can't just take a belt to your children every time they misbehave. You can seek the source of the problem and attempt to proactively correct the child's behavior. Ironically, if the parent's actions are the catalyst of the child's problems it takes complete humility to admit that and subsequently make the necessary changes.

"I freed a thousand slaves, I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."~~Harriet Tubman
Cultastic

Washington, DC

#4077 Sep 20, 2012
G-Tee wrote:
The world is revolving with new technologies every day and he’s telling you to get off the internet. Having access to the internet will allow his members to grow in all kinds of knowledge.
G-Tee you and I both know that the very last thing the UHOP's leadership wants is for the young people to grow in knowledge. Knowledge is power. Too many of the higher ups are being fed literally on the ignorance of the members.

I've said it several times before my UHOP sisters and brothers don't understand who is truly in power. Stop paying money in the UHOP and force Brother Bishop and his staff to show due diligence with all of the money already been given that's accruing interest in the church treasury and see what happens.

How many new UHOP(s) have been built since Bishop took office? Now how many cars and luxury apartment condos that you can't afford UHOP sisters and brothers have been built since Bishop took office? Close your imaginary "spiritual eye" and look to GOD. The truth is sitting right before you. Just have the courage to accept it.
Hebrewsunite

Everett, WA

#4079 Sep 20, 2012
http://news.google.com/newspapers...

On Page 25 in “The Baltimore Afro-American” Circa 1960 newspaper an article written by Rufus Wells in, Feb 19 1960; just a month after Grace’s his death, described the conviction of Grace for the violation of the Mann Act. The government provided protection for the young lady who reported the crime. She had stated the two lived as “man and wife”. He was convicted by the court. He later posted a $7500.00 ($7,500 in 1960 is equivalent to approximately over $50,000 today) after being sentenced to a year and a day for his crime. Due to the bond posted he was able to get a retrial at a higher court and was released. There is evidence out on line. Which is one reason the current bishop would rather order ignorance, and have members stay away from da baadd’ol internet.“Cause you can’t believe everything you read on the internet” Ok true but……….

Take a look at this:
Big Tiny

Bridgeport, NJ

#4080 Sep 21, 2012
Im just gonna say if that man even think about yelling at me Ima yell the crap back... in front of millions if i have to... All they have to do is grow some nards and tell dat man to kiss where the sun dont shine! besides Mccollough and Madison was good looking.... He aint! He fat..... out of shape and looks like he eats up ALLLLLLLLL the chicken whenever he comes to town... BTW there was a chicken shortage in philly the week he was here in august.... anybody thinking what im thinking???
Eyes on Christ

United States

#4081 Sep 24, 2012
Cultastic wrote:
<quoted text>
G-Tee you and I both know that the very last thing the UHOP's leadership wants is for the young people to grow in knowledge. Knowledge is power. Too many of the higher ups are being fed literally on the ignorance of the members.
I've said it several times before my UHOP sisters and brothers don't understand who is truly in power. Stop paying money in the UHOP and force Brother Bishop and his staff to show due diligence with all of the money already been given that's accruing interest in the church treasury and see what happens.
How many new UHOP(s) have been built since Bishop took office? Now how many cars and luxury apartment condos that you can't afford UHOP sisters and brothers have been built since Bishop took office? Close your imaginary "spiritual eye" and look to GOD. The truth is sitting right before you. Just have the courage to accept it.
Perfect and undeniably true .Most secret groups actually HATE the internet because everybody is putting everything on it for the world to view and read. Eyes will be open to some painful truths which is all on the internet.
In Question

Columbia, SC

#4082 Sep 25, 2012
Eyes on Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Perfect and undeniably true .Most secret groups actually HATE the internet because everybody is putting everything on it for the world to view and read. Eyes will be open to some painful truths which is all on the internet.
I personally believe that many do know the truth already. They have personally made up their minds that they are not willing to make the change. All be it fair to them, changing from all you've known your entire life is a difficult thing to do. It starts with admitting that everything you've been taught by those you have trusted is incorrect. That in and of itself is tramatizing. However, it is necessary if you plan to follow Jesus Christ.
Eyes on Christ

Lawrenceville, GA

#4083 Sep 25, 2012
In Question wrote:
<quoted text>
I personally believe that many do know the truth already. They have personally made up their minds that they are not willing to make the change. All be it fair to them, changing from all you've known your entire life is a difficult thing to do. It starts with admitting that everything you've been taught by those you have trusted is incorrect. That in and of itself is tramatizing. However, it is necessary if you plan to follow Jesus Christ.
Amen!! Trust me..I do know how that is. To hear that what we do in the House of prayer could be the complete opposite of what God expects of us is devestating to the ears. To learn of some of the hidden behaviors of our bishops is like someone taking your heart and punching on it. To read the word that doesn't support HOP practices makes you feel empty on the inside. But i can tell you that to know Jesus mission and understand how He made life and living right more sensible is the
way i rather be. It doesn't take all of what we learned in the UHOP to be saved. And No!! the Apostles will not be in the mid air giving others the chance to know and accept the House of Prayer. No!! You do not have to run to the "Holy mountain"...only if you knew that's its already in you saved ones. All of this and much more shocked me when I found out how much of my life has been wasted on being foolish without really checking for myself. I was to scared to search out on my own. Trust. I know what MANY of our faithful, yet concerned, members are going through.

“Reduce immigration levels”

Since: Dec 06

Kings Mountain, NC

#4084 Sep 25, 2012
Obama: Tax the Rich or I’ll Disarm America
http://www.theblaze.com/contributions/obama-t...

When Exactly Did America Cease To Be A Republic?
http://www.westernjournalism.com/when-exactly...

GOVT. OFFICIALS ALLOWED BILLIONS IN MEDICAID OVERPAYMENTS FOR NEW. TAXPAYERS SCREWED AGAIN!!!
http://www.newswithviews.com/NWV-News/news320...
Eyes on Christ

Lawrenceville, GA

#4085 Sep 28, 2012
This is the outside, within the community of the House of prayer, looking and observing. I used to always think it was in admiration when really they find us, on most occasions, a a nuisance.

http://www.google.com/url...
Daddys Gurl

Stockbridge, GA

#4086 Oct 5, 2012
The Savior is Charlotte bound!!!!
In Question

Columbia, SC

#4087 Oct 5, 2012
Who is the savior? My savior is everywhere and not just in Charlotte!
organized religion

Philadelphia, PA

#4088 Oct 5, 2012
LOL, Daddy's Gurl is always good for a laugh. She only says things to see if she can get a rise.......... but always comical. I'll do you one better........ The "HOP's savior" is Charlotte bound in is $1.3 million dollar rapper chariot!!!! Wonder if he put some D's on that.
In Question

Columbia, SC

#4089 Oct 5, 2012
If she read her bible, she would know that the savior in the earth is a spirit and not some big fat greasy preacher who is money hungry!!!! Bailey can't even save himself let alone the world. He himself is in need of the"THE SAVIOR". I pray he repents in due time. Right now, his soul is in jeopardy of hell fire! Repent Bailey Repent!!!
Cultastic

Shelby, NC

#4090 Oct 5, 2012
organized religion wrote:
LOL, Daddy's Gurl is always good for a laugh. She only says things to see if she can get a rise.......... but always comical. I'll do you one better........ The "HOP's savior" is Charlotte bound in is $1.3 million dollar rapper chariot!!!! Wonder if he put some D's on that.
OR I'm cracking up lauging "rapper chariot". This actually made my day. What's interesting is all of the tents that will be in the parking lot at Charlotte Mother House selling everything from chicken wings to Daddy is #1 foam fingers for G-class. That's G for GAS money for that rapper chariot. It's more like an open air market than a "House of Prayer". I do recall something about Jesus flipping over tables and whipping people out of the temple for strikingly similar behaviors. Of course it's different in the MODERN Isaiah 56:7 UHOP. As long as they turn the money into the church to be used by GOD's man because GOD clearly told him that the church needed a new Maybach. < o_O
Im Free

Glenside, PA

#4091 Oct 6, 2012
Daddys Gurl wrote:
The Savior is Charlotte bound!!!!
You and your Daddy are Hell Bound!!(Blasphemer) Jesus Christ is my only Savior. Because he died and rose that I may be saved.(Halaluhah)
organized religion

Philadelphia, PA

#4092 Oct 9, 2012
Every now and then someone will come on this page asking the question why do we talk about the HOP, if we left why do we care, don’t you have something else to do, etc…?

Let me tell you why this board still exists and why those of us who post regularly continue to come back.

A person on facebook had a few questions about daddy’s club, the lack of charity, etc… at the HOP. The person hadn’t finished typing the questions before his “sisters and brothers in Christ” began attacking them.“ You need to get on your knees and pray, if you don’t like it leave, You are letting the devil get to you” so on and so on.

I noticed those who decided to defy daddy and are still on Facebook started making indirect comments towards this person.“They are the main one who should stay around the holy mountain.”“All the stuff ppl have done and the bad life they have lived now want to question a man of God.”

So if they can’t have a conversation about what they have witness or their feelings without being ridiculed or shunned, just where are they supposed to go?

Who are they supposed to talk to?

This is who the board is really for:
-Those ppl that are condemned just for asking questions.
-Those, who are ostracized by their “Christian family” who say they are “living” according to the word.
-Those who ask a question and rather than discuss their sincere concerns the church throws your “past”(or what they heard on rumor to be your past) in your face as a way to SHAME you into obedience.
-Those who speak openly about the woes of the church in hope that things will change or even progress, are then thrown under the bus from the pulpit or in many case that same holy mountain where members claim guidance and answers are supposed to come from.

Someone is looking for answers and it’s been proven time and time again, they can’t and won’t get it from the leaders or members.

If you are not looking for answers or a place to discuss your feelings are, than this board is not for you.

But if you need someone to listen and or hear your concerns and point you in the direction of scripture and God’s word……………….. we welcome you here.

SN: I caught up for a minute there, I almost added an altar call…………… come on down, the doors to the church are open……..
Cultastic

Washington, DC

#4093 Oct 11, 2012
Over the years the UHOP has systemically and methodically spiritually enslaved its members. There are a few goals that were achieved by the powers of the innovator(s) of the UHOP’s doctrines.

1 The superiority of the one who created it and subsequently the same superiority of those who occupy the Daddy seat thereafter.

2. The paralysis of analysis of those who believe in it. Basically people in the UHOP don’t exercise their critical thinking faculties. They simply accept what they are told to do without question as long as Daddy said it. Those who claim they don’t are either being dishonest or in denial.

3. The perpetual empowerment of the agenda intended by founding Daddy’s doctrines, teachings, and ideals. Although people understand that the machine is fundamentally flawed, even with diminishing membership the UHOP continues to exist. Daddy Grace is a celebrity even in death; mission accomplished.

It is difficult when one is looking through the lenses or the paradigms of what the oppressor (Bishop) wants you to look through and you think that you’re seeing is the truth. The only way for the Bishops to maintain power is to make sure my UHOP sisters and brothers remain powerless. In order to keep you powerless they have you calling on and believing in a “Daddy” deity that does not exist.

Bishop Grace did not come preaching call me Daddy. He never spoke of divine revelation to call a Christ spirit in him Daddy. It’s just something a member started and the clergy flipped through scripture to find abba, father and walla the UHOP got a bunch of spiritual Ponzi scheme investors to buy in literally, figuratively, and financially.
Eyes on Christ

United States

#4094 Oct 12, 2012
Cultastic stated....."Bishop Grace did not come preaching call me Daddy. He never spoke of divine revelation to call a Christ spirit in him Daddy. "

Let me just add.....

This is something many members today know and ignore. The sister who started the daddy calling was EMOTIONAL about Bishop Grace at that moment. It took her one time to yell out "daddy" before others joined in.....the organization later monopolized over it including insisting members to chant the word "daddy" as a form of Holy Ghost seeking. The chanting aloud caused members much embarrasment because they were encouraged to do this in front of congregations of people that witnessed large gulps of chunks of saliva falling from their mouths due to the fast chanting but members were told it was SIN. They believed it. Sometimes members would stay on their knees chanting until about 12:00am and sometimes until the sun came up the next morning...rolling around in dust...saliva in the hair, trying to push the tears out so the "real thing" will take over. I know..I did it for seven months straight every night except for weekends. I thought I was full of hell because it took me so long (I was a child at that time) but I was determined to get the "Holy Ghost and Mighty Burning fire" and this ritual was the way I was trained to do it. LIES! Jesus simply told the watchers and listeners to go and sin no more...spread what they witnessed of him.
Revival can be done daily in your life. It shouldn't be a scheduled event that takes place twice a year that you end up having to pay for at the end of the week to a minister who gives you a few preselected scriptures and yelled at you to call his name louder "daddy".

Its not suppose to be that complicated. Keep reading about what Jesus did if you still believe that Jesus was a "House of Prayer Jesus". You will then find that "the House of Prayer Jesus" had a different agenda for Holiness.
Cultastic

Washington, DC

#4095 Oct 12, 2012
Eyes on Christ wrote:
Its not suppose to be that complicated. Keep reading about what Jesus did if you still believe that Jesus was a "House of Prayer Jesus". You will then find that "the House of Prayer Jesus" had a different agenda for Holiness.
Well stated @EyesOnChrist. I would alter your statement to say START reading about what Jesus did, and stop taking everything at face value that is taught in the House of Prayer. Question, question, question....

The Bishop(s) and leaders know the truth that has been discussed on this board and other sites. They maintain military silence so that the true agenda is never revealed. It’s not rocket science, there is a simple reason why you don’t question, dispute, or go against the Bishop/Daddy. Trust me it has nothing to do with GOD/religion.

Why serve a GOD that doesn’t mirror your inner being? The GOD I serve would not send a Daddy that deceives, manipulates, and robs poor uneducated people so that the he can drive a million dollar car. I’m not familiar with a GOD that wants Bishop to eat the finest foods while I’m eating unhealthy fried foods nightly cooked in unsanitary, un-kept church kitchens. At 8:00 when you’re praying nightly through and by the spirit in him he’s at home having dinner and relaxing with family. Is that of GOD really?

I would think that one would worship with or even under a Bishop/leader that treats people the same way he or she treats people. Then that brings another thought that maybe some of them are more like their Daddy than they realize.

BTW I did the very same thing you did trying to “find” the holy ghost. Just to help my UHOP sisters and brothers no one in the bible had to “seek” for the holy ghost. The verb “tarry” simply means to wait. It does not mean to roll around in some wood shavings foaming at the mouth begging GOD to give you a gift. Romans 10:9-9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. It’s just that simple.

Read Acts the 2nd chapter regarding the day of Pentecost to get a historical aspect on how the practice of this idea of “seeking” for the holyghost was started in the Pentecostal movement. Also may I suggest reading up on the Asuza street tent revival in Los Angeles California circa 1906-1915. Bishop Grace didn’t start his church until 1919 so it’s not a far cry to believe that he was familiar with Asuza and incorporated the practice into his doctrines.

( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Azusa_Street_Rev... )

When the members are on their knees all night long for a week straight, what is Bishop doing? < Just food for thought.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 6 min Pad 558,764
Dogs go to heaven, Pope Francis says 3 hr cooldude 5
What Divides Catholics and Protestants? (Apr '08) 7 hr Strel 83,885
Pope to meet victims of Philippines' Haiyan storm Dec 14 ELIAS IBARRA 4
Vatican infighting over NSW priest Dec 14 Rev Tony Abbott 4
Pope Condemns Homosexual Behavior (Dec '08) Dec 14 kent 10,604
Pope says 'paradise is open to all of God's cre... Dec 13 True Christian wi... 2
More from around the web