United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's body in Charlot...

Full story: www.topix.net

The body of Bishop S.C. 'Sweet Daddy' Madison -- only the third leader in the 89-year-history of the United House of Prayer for All People -- will lie in state Thursday night at the denomination's palatial N.C. ...

Comments (Page 201)

Showing posts 4,001 - 4,020 of8,118
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Cultastic

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2012

Judged:

UHOP_Believer wrote:
<quoted text>
McCollough, Grace, and Madison were and are greater than all of YOU. You all haven't done not 1 iota for the LORD, but get on here and blow hot air and expose how you all pretended to worship GOD amongst HIS elect. You pretended to LIVE HOLY. You pretended that you loved GOD. You pretended to offer praise by "THANKING GOD".
*snickering, laughing (this one is too easy). Now I have a question for Elder Wheat. You spoke of the flawed men in the bible that GOD used for his purpose. Now I find it interesting that you didn't mention Bishop Bailey being greater than all of us. Following your logic are you indirectly implying that you believe GOD allowed a flawed man to take the glorious throne of Grace that he is NOT using?

YES or NO. Please sir no indirect answers. Let's see the true MAN of GOD you are if you're willing to tell the truth.

Your church is full of confusion right now with allegations surrounding homosexual Councilmen and a host of corruption. Yet you say you don't think you should speak up because GOD is not the author of confusion. You're one walking contradiction which makes you so dangerous. Call me a heathan, an unbeliever, whatever at this point. I don't matter because as a TARE I ripped myself from the polluted UHOP soil. However, for those that you claim to love why don't you for once Man of GOD UP and stand for the TRUTH and not that foolishness. Stop using the excuse that every church has problems. By your own admission you don't worship with other churches so you can't qualify that statement. You can only speak from your own experience.

Hebrewsunite

Bothell, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2012

Judged:

PLEASE READ CAREFULY; I DO NOT INTEND TO HARM OR INSULT ANYONE IN ANYWAY;
YAHUWAH asked the Hebrews to build him a house in the OT only. There is not one scripture in the NT where YAHUshuwa commanded, requested, encouraged, demanded, instructed, assisted, or built, an edifice of worship for himself or YAHUWAH. Look hard & deep w/all the available research tools at your disposal. I have NOT found it anywhere. I have posted this before I strongly urge all HOP, COGIC, AME, ECT, people to not only review these clips, but study the details and check the sources of information as to its accuracy and authenticity.
CHURCH-
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
LORD- Origins of English Bible Words Origins of English Bible Words-
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
The HOP and many “Christian Churches”(Circe) have their roots in Catholicism
Take a look;
PAGAN SUN WORSHIP AND CATHOLICISM
THE PAGAN SUN WHEEL, THE OBELISK AND BAAL
http://aloha.net/~mikesch/wheel.htm

The HOP takes your time money effort loyalties to families, loved ones, and friends all in the name of falsehoods and the satanic influence and witchcraft in the Circe is something to behold. The satanic symbolism is powerful to say the least. Then the HOP compounds this with their reverence of “Daddy”. Yahushuwa never built an edifice for his worship. If he did or sanctioned this mess why would he allow the pagan obelisk from the reference from Nimrod and Egypt why would he use the cross of Tammuz, why would he have the picture of Ceasare Borgia image, why would he sanction calling his father Baali ( my LORD) why would he change the name his father gave him from YAHUSHUA to JESUS? With all the witchcraft and satanic symbolism no wonder “CHURCH folk” are so blinded to what is obliviously true. This symbolism of witchcraft is something we are told NOT to do or take part in. The Adversary the Devil is more cunning than many of us know. UB, take note and change.

Shaluwm

1Ti 1:4 Neither give heed to fables and endless genealogies, which minister questions, rather than godly edifying which is in faith:[so do].
1Ti 4:7 But refuse profane and old wives' fables, and exercise thyself [rather] unto godliness.
2Ti 4:4 And they shall turn away [their] ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables.
Tts 1:14 Not giving heed to Jewish fables, and commandments of men, that turn from the truth.
2Pe 1:16 For we have not followed cunningly devised fables, when we made known unto you the power and coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, but were eyewitnesses of his majesty.
Hebrewsunite

Bothell, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2012

Judged:

Yangtze River Turns Red and Turns Up a Mystery
http://gma.yahoo.com/blogs/abc-blogs/yangtze-...

Earthquake shakes Beverly Hills for second time in a week
http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/lanow/2012/09...

Raw video: Tense moments during Costa Rica quake
http://blogs.sacbee.com/video-break/2012/09/r...

Earthquake in China leaves 67 dead, 731 injured
http://zeenews.india.com/news/world/earthquak...

This is not a video clip this is actually what is going on here on this planet now.
http://www.iris.edu/seismon/

These links are showing us all what is all happening now, and trifling UB and other blind HOP lovers wonder why there are so many set against the pimp game called the church today? Time is winding up, we as people do not have a whole lot of time for foolishness, it is obvious. If the elect are in the HOP, they won’t be there for long, if they are there now, it’s so they can warn all of the error the HOP is, and give HOP folk a chance to make the soul effective changes now.

Shaluwm-
A longtime HOP visitor

New Haven, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2012

Cultastic

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2012

Eyes on Christ

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2012

Judged:

Eyes on Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you. I read the entire message and I sincerely apologize to anyone who may have been offended by the statement "most are not saved but going through the motions". I am not the one who can say anyone is saved or not. I sincerely apologize. I did not mean for it to be delivered in that way.
I would express my intentional thoughts for that message in another posting only because i do not want to discredit this posting intended for an apology.
Now heres my other posting.......to simply put it:
Most conduct themselves unrighteously. In more ways than one can imagine of a "church-goer". I will admit that most dont even know how awful there behavior is because the example of good deeds were never displayed for them or is it okay to go out to other places and witness how good saved people should conduct themselves amongst others and themselves. The examples is not cut out for thoutem. So their stuck in a place that is does not groom or develop them to improve their "Christian" ways. There's no active first lady that organizes that sets the pace by organizing programs to help the sisters in their development add saved women.....and neither is their one for the brothers. There's one strong program that is the ONLY nationally supported program.....G-Class which teaches how to hussle, place praises for God on the back burner, put family and household needs last, neglect the bill collectors, provides excuses for hanging outside of services, seek or for praise and rewards from man, neglect the needy children and families being hit by unemployment, and more. Unrighteous behaviors is what I meant.
Eyes on Christ

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2012

Judged:

So sorry for the many errors...hoe you can understand the previous posting.
Eyes on Christ

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2012

Judged:

Hebrewsunite wrote:
@”Eyes on Christ”
Save
v. saved, sav·ing, saves
v.tr.
a. To rescue from harm, danger, or loss.
b. To set free from the consequences of sin; redeem.
2. To keep in a safe condition; safeguard.
3. To prevent the waste or loss of; conserve.
Eyes on Christ your gallant and chivalrous apology is the stuff of legend. You are a wonderful and kind individual with true integrity. However the wicked and ignorant psychology of “UHOP_Deciver” has made you to publicly endure the same twisted logic cults use to deify their wicked leaders. They venerate their concepts and ideologies by using a true statement and lace it with their sinful tradition based on ignorance supported by a spurious agenda, in order to inflict harm on the freethinking, in an attempt to weaken the individual who would question their retarded regime. Eyes on Christ; let’s examine the reality of the past tense of “save” i.e.“SAVED” to its current form used in your description, of the actual experiences you have observed in the HOP, by it’s members. In a cult lead by an obvious despot the “members” are not only in mortal danger but also in eternal danger of hells fire. In absolute terms all mankind alive today who are not walking toward YAHUWAH through his son our Savior YAHUshuwa are lost and NOT “saved” The fool “UHOP_Deciver” is blinded by his arrogance and stunted by his hypocritical antics and he himself is in danger of hells eternal separation from YAHUWAH. None of us alive today are “saved” we are according to; Phl 2:12 working out our own salvation with fear and trembling. There are the elect of YAHUWAH who many can not know, whose names are recorded in the Book of Life and chosen before the foundation of the world Jhn 17:24, Eph 1:4. IMHO they are indeed saved and predestined see: Romans 8:28–30. The fools calling on “Daddy”? Loved ones or not… are in peril my friend, which is why many persist on this blog to rescue them from the clutches of this evil imperialistic, and wickedly twisted, regime. Dear friend I must strongly reject your need for an apology. Your observations of people under the spell of witchcraft dancing to New Orleans jazz are spot on. Those under the spell are still under the grace of Alahyim and his mercy to carry on, until such a time as to when they reject his calling for the last time. If you look at “Soul Train” or “American bandstand”, or “MTV” videos and turn down the sound can you tell the qodesh from the dammed? I think not due to none of us have the final say we can only report on what we see and know at the time. What you have experienced in the HOP is a people lost, and NOT “SAVED”. If and when they finally recive salvation it will be due to the Mashiyah not this “Daddy”.
Shaluwm-
Hebrewsunite,
You have such good points and I feel confident that many understood the statement was more about behaviors than anything else just as the examples you pointed out which exemplifies an array of unconscious wrong doing. Its going to take others to show the real picture to get the members to open their eyes. I strongly believe that many are waking up just not enough to admit it just yet.
Eyes on Christ

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2012

Judged:

Cultastic wrote:
<quoted text>
^^^ Ask for an annual financial report and see if they'll share that secret with you. Don't come back with one of your circular responses about not NEEDING to know. I'm making a point that the UHOP is based and was primarily founded on closely guarded secrets. My friend you can not find any UHOP published literature that specifically discusses Bishop Grace's rise to Bishop. I'm not talking about the mythical folklore hair catching fire story that has been passed down from generation to generation. There are many secrets in the UHOP. I humbly suggest you stay away from the topic of "secrets" as it relates to your organization. You know as well as I know that's a slippery slope my friend.
Like my uncles would always say.."Right-on"!
I find it very peculiar how the HOP is for all people.
Cultastic

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2012

Judged:

Eyes on Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Like my uncles would always say.."Right-on"!
I find it very peculiar how the HOP is for all people.
"the HOP is for all people" < Well you have to ask yourself is it literally for all people, or is it for those who accept the Daddy delusion? I find it very peculiar that after 90+ years only 6,000 or so active members find the UHOP to be for all people. Membership numbers have been on a steady decline for at least the last 20 years or so. Under Bishop(s) Grace and McCollough respectively the membership was at it's strongest. When people know better they do better.

The current administration's RETURN campaign speaks volumes about the agendas of the leadership. Bishop Grace's supporters rarely questioned or disputed his authority. In fact it's written in the By-Laws that he couldn't be questioned or interfered with. It's virtually impossible to be a fully functional member of the UHOP with out doing exactly what Daddy says. That's way too much control for any one man on earth to have.... "Absolute power corrupts."
Hebrewsunite

Bothell, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2012

Judged:

Cultastic wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =mnNSe5XYp6E
Interesting reply to this clip.... People are indeed waking up.
The TRUE and LIVING GOD would NEVER respond to people rolling around in the floor in wood shavings calling on "Daddy" and receiving "salvation and the Holy Ghost with a mighty burning fire." The true Spirit of Christ would NEVER respond to such an invocation - but there is a spirit that would...and that's who DOES answer. There is NO salvation in anyone except Jesus Christ and His eternal blood sacrifice. If calling "Daddy" saved you, YOU ARE NOT SAVED AT ALL!
SeekerTruth2011 2 days ago
Hebrewsunite

Bothell, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2012

Judged:

UHOP_Believer wrote:
<quoted text>
Unless you have a twin with the same name, I QUOTE from #3067 "You were so right to admit that the UHOP has a great way to pull and maintain the young brothers and sisters through the bands and more. I want to just let you know that MOST are NOT SAVED BUT just going through the motions of dancing at a good sounding beat of a band"
Maybe you got caught up in the frenzy....
Interesting reply to this clip.... People are indeed waking up.

The TRUE and LIVING GOD would NEVER respond to people rolling around in the floor in wood shavings calling on "Daddy" and receiving "salvation and the Holy Ghost with a mighty burning fire." The true Spirit of Christ would NEVER respond to such an invocation - but there is a spirit that would...and that's who DOES answer. There is NO salvation in anyone except Jesus Christ and His eternal blood sacrifice. If calling "Daddy" saved you, YOU ARE NOT SAVED AT ALL!

SeekerTruth2011 2 days ago
Carrie Bradshaw

Southbury, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2012

Judged:

Lololol this place should be called the UNITED CULT OF COONERY FOR ALL FOOLS! Anyone who denies that this place is a cult, denies JESUS! If you're gonna worship Big Bailey; FINE! Just don't try to use MY Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ as a cover up! This PLACE is blasphemous and downright SATANIC! They cook some good meals though!! Nom nom nom nom! God forgive me! Haha!
In Question

Columbia, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2012

Judged:

The Great Precious Sweet Sweet Sweet Daddy Bailey will be gracing South Carolina's presence this weekend. I will keep you posted on the foolishness I hear about and maybe get to witness!
questions

Sterling, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2012

Judged:

Just out of pure curiosity ... If you left the church or don't like the church .. why do you feel the need to discuss the uhop and what they believe and how they operate?? Why don't you just forget about them and go on with ur life ?? Are you trying to save these people or are you trying to get something out of this ??Whoever is still a member , its something they obviously like and believe in . If they don't agree they will leave when they are ready.I'm not trying to bash or disrespect anyone or their views.
Hebrewsunite

Bothell, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2012

Judged:

questions wrote:
Just out of pure curiosity ... If you left the church or don't like the church .. why do you feel the need to discuss the uhop and what they believe and how they operate?? Why don't you just forget about them and go on with ur life ?? Are you trying to save these people or are you trying to get something out of this ??Whoever is still a member , its something they obviously like and believe in . If they don't agree they will leave when they are ready.I'm not trying to bash or disrespect anyone or their views.
We already know it’s a mistake to allow our brothers and loved one’s to fall into the clutches of ha Shatan, as Cain who knew better than most today, as he attempted to evade the question from YAHUWAH as to the whereabouts of his brother Abel. We know where our brothers are worshiping and that they are in mortal peril in an organization rife with sin, wickedness, and evil.

Gen 4:9 And YAHUWAH said unto Cain, Where [is] Abel thy brother? And he said, I know not:[Am] I my brother's keeper?

Luk 22:31 And the Master said, Simon, Simon, behold, Satan hath desired [to have] you, that he may sift [you] as wheat:

Luk 22:32
But I have prayed for thee, that thy faith fail not: and when thou art converted, strengthen thy brethren.

Jam 5:20 Let him know, that he which converteth the sinner from the error of his way shall save a soul from death, and shall hide a multitude of sins.

Jud 1:23 And others save with fear, pulling [them] out of the fire; hating even the garment spotted by the flesh.
Charlotte

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2012

Judged:

Wow. This is so enlightening because I dated someone from the church and he would not marry me unless I became a member. So we broke up. I refused to become a member. I went once and did not like what I saw. Girls pretending to be in the spirit, saying "daddy, daddy ", no preaching from the Bible came forth. The latest thing I heard from someone that's trying to get me to go is, "Satan was God's first son ", lol really? I thank God I know the truth. Also you are not suppose to sell out or on church grounds!! God called it a den of theives. Gods house is suppose to be a house of worship and praise, not a place of profit.
SoSaKi

Sherrills Ford, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2012

Judged:

Soooooo...Were going to act like Daddy Grace didnt molest young girls and inpregnate them?? Were going to act like people dont worship them men. God says to never trust in man. Never to worship man. Yet, people who are faithful members of the house of prayer are constantly praising a man, and calling his name as if he is capable of saving you many many miles away. Daddy Grace used to take young girls to Portugul(sp?) and molest them and bring them back pregnant. My grandmother was raised in the house of prayer and had friends whose parents allowed them to go back on the trip, just for them to come back pregnant with his child. GROSS! My grandmother was called a water girl down in Savannah GA. She would comb his hair and file his long disgusting nails. She grew out of the House of prayer as an adult. They are just men, nothing more. Not to mention the high rate of infidelity in that church...all the married men are having kids with women out of thier marriage; and all women do there is gossip and worried about what the next woman is wearing. i still have family that go to the house of prayer -_-....ONE THING I WILL SAY ABOUT THE HOP...the extra curricular activities that are available for the youth is absolutely wonderful. HOWEVER, The house of prayer is hell bound. I think Sweet Daddy is code for Pimp Daddy...But Hey...Who am i to judge. I been there i know its a cult...im not an outsider looking in blind to what i read. I've been there, been on the rising stars..concert band and all...believe me..the good of the church doesnt entice me none compared to the bad. STAY AWAY!!!
TiffSumpess

Sherrills Ford, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2012

Judged:

Is Daddy Grace, Mccollough, Or Madison Sitting At The Gates Waiting For Any Of Us To Tell God To Let Us In?

When U Almost Get Hit By A Car And You Scream "Oh Daddy" And Not "Jesus!", Who Do You Think Heard You???

What Really Has "Daddy" Done For You?

The Answer To All Of These Questions Should Be Enough To Know...That Not One Man Who Cant Live With Out Oxygen, And Who Will Bleed Red Blood If They're Cut And Who Couldnt Save You In Anyway Being Old And Decrepit. SORRY TO BREAK IT TO YOU...BUT HES A NOBODY.
TiffSumpess

Sherrills Ford, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2012

Judged:

Oh, And What Is the Criteria To Appoint A Person For Such A Position? What Makes Any Of Them Worthy????

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 4,001 - 4,020 of8,118
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

6 Users are viewing the Pope Benedict XVI Forum right now

Search the Pope Benedict XVI Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min USA Born 532,221
More 14 hr Warner 1
In Manila, Catholics pray for smooth succession (Mar '13) 19 hr SeniorPersonalsDating 102
Serbian patriarch reportedly opposed to canoniz... Mon Marko 3
Newlywed El Pasoan meets Pope Francis Jul 18 Imperial Chicano 6
.com | Pope's hints on married priests trouble ... Jul 16 truth 1
Pope calls for Middle East cease-fire Jul 13 Zioni 5
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••