United House of Prayer for All People...

United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's body in Charlot...

There are 9601 comments on the www.topix.net story from Apr 7, 2008, titled United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's body in Charlot.... In it, www.topix.net reports that:

The body of Bishop S.C. 'Sweet Daddy' Madison -- only the third leader in the 89-year-history of the United House of Prayer for All People -- will lie in state Thursday night at the denomination's palatial N.C. ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.topix.net.

Atsweet1

United States

#3772 Jun 7, 2012
lol my ex thru his coat over a puddle I was impress my feet and shoes didn't Get wet or muddy I was impress so thats why its done impress sacrifice respect things of that nature.
Im Free wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes I rewind back to the HOP inception when they would cover the isle with their coats so that their Lord and Savior Daddy Grace could walk on them because he had such power he could bless them just by walking on their coats and clothing. They ended that practice but the twisted concept has remained down through to this crazy person. It was twisted then and its twisted now and I chose to believe none of it.
Im Free

Philadelphia, PA

#3773 Jun 16, 2012
Atsweet1 wrote:
lol my ex thru his coat over a puddle I was impress my feet and shoes didn't Get wet or muddy I was impress so thats why its done impress sacrifice respect things of that nature.
<quoted text>
Thats an exceptional ex. But where is the correlation?
Justlilme

Philadelphia, PA

#3774 Jun 19, 2012
SoundDoctrine wrote:
<quoted text>
......and that's on a normal day. The prices normally Double when "The Savior for the Land Today" is in town.......$2.00 a wing!!!
.....(with perplexed look)$2.00 for ONE CHICKEN WING!!!!!!!??? Robbery man.... Puuuuuurre robbery!!!! SoundDoctrine could we compare notes perhaps via email???

Since: Dec 10

AOL

#3775 Jun 21, 2012
To those who left the UHOP and to those who want to leave, Hezekiah Walker could not have said it any better, because this is my testimony also.

I'm still here, I'm still alive, I'm still blessed, on my way to my destiny, because the favor of God is on my life. Let me tell you about love.
“Love is patient, caring. Love is Kind. Love is felt most when it's genuine, but I've had my share of love, abuse, manipulated and its strength misused, and I can't help but give God glory when I think about my story, and I know God favored me because my enemies did try but couldn't triumph over me.
They whispered, conspired, they told their lies, My character, my integrity, my faith in God, I Will not fall, I Will not bend, I Wont compromise, I speak life and prosperity and I speak health (God Favors Me) and I’m not giving a dime to that UHOP and Puffy. I give my tithes to those in need.

Aren’t you tired of making these UHOP Bishops rich? Puffy bought His Mother a house, his daughter a house and built a luxury apartment building you can’t afford to live in, at your expense. You stand on corners waiting on public transportation, while Puffy rides by in a chauffeured half a Million dollar car.

Your old and tried on canes and walkers are slaving over hot Grills and Stoves, selling to raise money for Puffy and his family to enjoy. You give money to a Man whose only words of comfort are “God gave him to you” if that’s the best his God can do, you need to find the true God.

You rob Peter to pay Paul, while Puffy laughs all the way to the bank. You don’t have to pay your way to Heaven. You just have to live right.

For you to believe God would send such a man like Puffy to rob and abuse you,, who wants you too believe he’s leading you to Heaven only if you give all your money to him. Be very careful, Puffy the kind of man that will created an account in the Caymans Island.
Atsweet1

United States

#3776 Jun 21, 2012
I spank my children not abuse verbally sexually mentally of emotionally caused it happen to me from abot 3 or 4 to 11 but it was horrid i know others jn the world been here to but I am concern with me and mines the rod was spared as far as instructing I was a maid slash parent punching bag I dont fault the aggressor due to the enemies wolves in sheeps clothing in a arenas church hop hospital schools and whomever else that did what thou will and hurt me. anyway the I did not deserve it but the serpent did bruise thy head. so we are not ignorant to the things of satan sex drugs abuse meaness le and legions there's many of them SSSSHHHH BUT I DID NOT DESERVE IT AS WELL I HAVE COME TO ACCEPT AND LEARN BY DISCERMENT
That person sounds like a pentecostal.I could go on
and on about those fools and their so called preachers
obsession with other peoples money.But I won't.I just
want to state this.God created Christianity,mankind
created all these denominations and mis
interpretations of the Holy Bible.You cannot buy
yourself into heaven,your preachers are not anointed
by God to take your seeds,(money),and you are sinning
by simply judging others by whom you think is going to
heaven and hell with your foolish one sided
denominational crap.
Get a life,try to realize,the Bible was not written in
English,but was interpreted from mainly Hebrew.Try
to use a little common sense.Metaphoric translations
are not always literal.One that I like to pint out,from
the book of Solomon,"spare the rod spoil the child".A
rod in Salomon's day was a shepherds staff,a 4' to 5'
staff.Many uneducated misinformed Christians think
that means to beat,or whip your kids.
A shepherd uses his staff to lead,or to guide his sheep!
Now do you think old King Salomon was telling his
people to beat their children with a staff or to guide
and/or lead them,as a shepherd would guide or lead
his flock?Hmmmmmmmmmmm?
Atsweet1

United States

#3777 Jun 21, 2012
lol c.. overweight oversized leader
Sounds almost like a pentacostal preacher claiming to be 'anointed by God' to take your seed.(money).Like I stated,I don't have much to say about denominations,can you imagine a President like the pentacostal Palin?She would appoint advisors like Swaggert,Roberts,Graham,and when Russia invaded Georgia it would have been an all out war based on the Old Testament to herald in the dawn of a new age.
Or,cooler heads prevailed and the 'Great Army from the North'went back across their border after they confronted what they perceived as a terrorist threat.Called working together.Non denominational churches tend to preach from ALL books of the Bible,but,we have to learn from it ourselves,instead of relying on another's interpretations!I am certainly not trying to tell people they cannot have hope,just to use a little common sense.
Instead of cool
Jonny Hero

Fairburn, GA

#3778 Jun 22, 2012
Organized religion is going to send so many ppl to hell..........
YOU CAN SIT IN A CAR GARAGE ALL DAY...But does that make you a Car ?
Cultastic

Washington, DC

#3779 Jun 25, 2012
Everyone has been very quiet lately. I'd like to invite my UHOP sisters and brothers on the board to some information about the difference between modern church traditional tithing and biblical tithing. Maybe someone can ask one of your "ministers" or "Daddy" to explain the difference between the two. I challenge someone to open their mind to something you'll rarely get in church and that's unmitigated truth about tithing in the scripture and it's purpose. Organized religions' financial welfare and status is predicated on the membership's lack of knowledge in the scripture. Would GOD allow HIS church to built on an untruth? Just an FYI for those who may be interested in saving a few extra dollars this month.

&fe ature=related

The individual freely giving you truth verses the individual selling blessings; you can decide for yourself what the agendas of both individuals are. Preachers teach that through faith GOD will provide all of your needs. Wouldn't that be the same faith that they (the Bishop and ministers) should have in NT free-will giving to sustain the church verses teaching the false requirement of tithes, G-Class, back the attack fund, love gift, etc. The difference is free will giving is biblical while the rest are all man made and of the flesh. Just sharing do what you will with the TRUTH.

AGAPE

PS videos like this are why they want you to stay off of the internet. You just might find your way to the truth therefore answering all of the questions that remain open in your organization. Read the scriptures for yourself given by the speaker in the video.
Daddys Gurl

Stockbridge, GA

#3780 Jun 26, 2012
I had a great time in the presence of Dad in D.C. for memorial Day. His loving and giving nature proves that he is truly the savior in the land today.
YIG

Since: Nov 11

Chattanooga, TN

#3781 Jun 26, 2012
Daddys Gurl wrote:
I had a great time in the presence of Dad in D.C. for memorial Day. His loving and giving nature proves that he is truly the savior in the land today.
YIG
Oh Wow, That's Beautiful!!!
"LOVING" & "GIVING"??? Did you guys get a new Bishop??? O_o

Since: Nov 11

Chattanooga, TN

#3782 Jun 26, 2012
Justlilme wrote:
<quoted text>.....(with perplexed look)$2.00 for ONE CHICKEN WING!!!!!!!??? Robbery man.... Puuuuuurre robbery!!!! SoundDoctrine could we compare notes perhaps via email???
Sorry for the late response. But sure, u can reach me at sounddoctrine78@gmail.com
Innocent by stander

United States

#3783 Jun 26, 2012
On The Fence wrote:
<quoted text>
One of my close friends started dating a HOP member, and then she joined. I don't like it, but I know she has a strong head on her shoulders so I hope she doesn't lose her damn mind with those people. I asked her how could she join a church that worships a man, and she said she enjoys the energy in the church & just because some members have it twisted doesn't mean all members do. She's met members that don't put Daddy in all the songs, and don't pray to Daddy. I'm just worried that she's going to end up being some HOP fanatic. Seems like all they do is ask for money. What is Daddys Club? Where does that money go? Where does the Love Offering money go? What is the Convocation money for? How many convocations does that church have? I got a ton of questions about that church. I just want to save my friend, it sounds like a cult.
I'm going to say this then i'm done how many churches do you know to be mortgage free? All property to be paid for before the dedication? Not too many. However the U.H.O.P is. I said that to answer your question that you sarcasticly asked. None of the preachers including Bishop are on a Salary like most churches. We have a free will offering for the pastor which is called pastor's offering. As for the Bishop the love gift is his offering. Now as for the G-Class and Convercation Report that goes towards the building of the Kindom meaning more churches and renovations of current. Now if you would like to dive deeper, Open your bible to Isaiah 56:7 Even them will I breing to my holy mountain, and make them joyful in my house of prayer: their burnt offerings and their sacrifices shall be accepted upon mine altar; for mine house shall be called an house of prayer for all people. Keep in mind we're not focusing on the house of prayer for all people part however the burnt offerings and sacrifices. The Sacrafice is the G-class we all know what a sacrifice is. The Burnt offering is the offering that is oposite of a sacrifice so it's like extra if you will. in the bible days they sacrificed animals today the sacrifice is money. Hence the Burnt offerings. Isaiah 1:11 To what purpose is the multitude of your sacrifices unto me? Saith the Lord: I am full of the burnt offerings of rams, and the fat of fed beast; and I delight not in the blood of bullocks, or of lambs, or of he goats. Now that I answered that, lets move right along to the next thing on the agenda. Twisted People, well the name of the church is United House Of Prayer For All People lets touch on that it's for All People meaning twisted ignorant as well educated it's not the preacher or Bishop's fault if people don't read the word for themself I nor anyone else can hold a person's hand and make them read the bible to gain understanding however if someone is praising a man and someone else right next to them is praising Jesus doesn't make the church bad it just mean that the person that is praising a man has no understanding of the word that's being taught nor understanding of what they've read if they even read the word. There's no one here that can say they've heard any Bishop of the H.O.P. say pray to me or worship me for that matter. Now you ready for this? It's ok for the Catholics to call their Priest Father, however it's funny or wrong to call the Bishop Daddy. That's fine everyone has their own take on it however we can't call him Father because Jesus said in Mathew23:9 And call no man your father upon the earth: for one is your Father, which is in Heaven. in my conclusion to the U.H.O.P every thing that is done in the House Of Prayer is in the bible so you can take it or reject it however at the end of the day we have no heaven or hell to put anyone so rather you think it's wrong or right all we can do is read our word and follow the daily teachings of the Lord and Savior Christ Jesus. Amen
Eyes on Christ

United States

#3784 Jun 27, 2012
Daddys Gurl wrote:
I had a great time in the presence of Dad in D.C. for memorial Day. His loving and giving nature proves that he is truly the savior in the land today.
YIG
OMG! That's new. Great! What did he give away?
Hebrewsunite

Renton, WA

#3785 Jun 27, 2012
@Innocent by-stander
You have to know that as an “Innocent by-stander” you are in mortal danger. It’s the protagonist that walk away unscathed.

Now buckle up.

I question your innocence, as your diatribe seems to defend an extortionists dream. I doubt that you are a by-stander because that mortgage free line is a sad excuse for constantly compelling and stripping the membership of a decent lifestyle, liberty to keep all they earn, or NOT give if they have not purposed to do so in their hearts, due to impending bills, food, clothing, or child care needs. Don’t be fooled by the “free will” lie. If you dare… read the scriptures concerning how the original assembly of the Messaiyah actually gave to their fellow congregants, they KNEW where all their goods, money, and the like were going. Also show me one scripture in the NT, that told any member of the assembly of the Messaiyah to go out and build an edifice in which to worship the Savior or the Creator. There is no scripture to support the kingdom building that goes on in the false religions of today. NONE, no not one. As for that “G-Class” garbage and Convocation Reports? LOL!!!! What scripture supports that hell bound pimp game? Truthfully Buy-Stranded… I would love you to read Is. 56:6 BEFORE you go to your signature verse. If you burnt your offering in the HOP they would douse you, and your “offerings” faster than Indiana Jones could sling his whip. Do not come to this board and document your inability to accurate dissect the scriptures, you all in the HOP have a running joke called “Sunday School” for that. Is 1:11 should not be twisted and perverted to promote the hell bound agenda you and your fellow Baal worshipers engage in each Sun day. Your lengthy diatribe is a sad attempt to salvage the waning vanity of the HOP. It is comical that you should scold many here for doing what most HOP fold NEVER do… and that is READ the scriptures, if they did... they would burn them joints to the ground, but only after they stomped the pictures (Num 33:52) of Cesar Borgia and them false bishops into powder beneath their feet. You see, Grace was married too many times to be a bishop(1Ti 3:2). Yeah go read the scriptures concerning the criteria required of a man should he desire the office of a bishop. Timothy and Titus were anointed by Saoul. That’s right… The Apostle anoints a bishop NOT the other way around. McCullough fathered an illegitimate child, and could not keep the legitimate ones out of jail and away from crime and greed. Madison married another mans wife who Grace conned into his personal service away from her original husband for a plethora of sinful endeavors. This current moron Bailey is literally the biggest joke of them all. His tenure just goes to show you how lost all of you really are. He says nothing, he does nothing, and he is doing nothing, in the sight of the Most High except for leading many astray. In this information age, where the knowledge of anything common, is so readily available to anyone, it is woefully amusing to see fruit such as your self sitting in the light of day only to rot in the glorious light of knowledge.

It’s true…

Hosea 4:6 My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children.
Lillie

Minneapolis, MN

#3786 Jun 27, 2012
Wow, I have been looking at a board like this for years... I truly believed I would stay in the UHOP for the rest of my life. I wanted to marry a UHOP man and raise our kids in the faith. I had some doubts, but when you are born into something, and your whole family belongs you don't really question...

And I didn't question untilI started hearing about the skeletons. And what shocked me and hurt me was when I found out an older relative had a child by Bishop Grace. And once that was confirmed (it was an open family secret unbeknownst to me) I started to find out other things from some older relatives that left and I started to question UHOP and research the history and could not believe I was a member for so long.

And now the UHOP part of my family does not communicate with me as they once did. No one even asked why Ieft. I feel like the truth should be told. This board is not enough.

I mean just how many kids did Grace have with these young misguided girls? How many girls did he sexually abuse. I had no idea how rampant this was.

I haven't been able to find a new place to worship because I have so much mistrust for churchs now. I just wish I could talk to other ex members about what they know and how they've moved forward.
BlastFromThePast

Philadelphia, PA

#3787 Jun 27, 2012
*checks back for new info*
nothing new, oh well...*shrugs*
Im Free

Philadelphia, PA

#3788 Jun 28, 2012
Lillie wrote:
Wow, I have been looking at a board like this for years... I truly believed I would stay in the UHOP for the rest of my life. I wanted to marry a UHOP man and raise our kids in the faith. I had some doubts, but when you are born into something, and your whole family belongs you don't really question...
And I didn't question untilI started hearing about the skeletons. And what shocked me and hurt me was when I found out an older relative had a child by Bishop Grace. And once that was confirmed (it was an open family secret unbeknownst to me) I started to find out other things from some older relatives that left and I started to question UHOP and research the history and could not believe I was a member for so long.
And now the UHOP part of my family does not communicate with me as they once did. No one even asked why Ieft. I feel like the truth should be told. This board is not enough.
I mean just how many kids did Grace have with these young misguided girls? How many girls did he sexually abuse. I had no idea how rampant this was.
I haven't been able to find a new place to worship because I have so much mistrust for churchs now. I just wish I could talk to other ex members about what they know and how they've moved forward.
My Dear, Don't be afraid because there is life after the HOP but you have to be steadfast and unmovable always abounding in the word of the Lord because you have been seriously damaged. Thank God that he sent you through the HOP so you will be aware of the Cults and the AntiChrists.

Please beware of a church that praise the leader, more than Jesus Christ who died that we may have life eternal. Jesus deserves all the praise not a couple of toots on a horn so you can than praise all the sweet daddies.

Please beware of a church who punish its members for going out to other places to witness. We are to go out into the hedges and highways and proclaim Jesus as Lord and compell others to come to christ. Not just travel from one house to the other with bus loads lifing up daddies and intertaining each other with no outreach ministries.

Please beware of churches that collects money 24/7 and taking from the needy instead of helping the needy not the greedy (Bailey).

Please beware of a church that pride themselves in obtaining mortgage free buildings more than saving lost souls.

Most important beware of a church that twist the word of God to fit its own purpose which is to keep you bound and submissive to the church so that it can controll your money and your mind. Especially when they proclaim that Jesus is gone and the Daddy is the Comforter but we know that the Holy Ghost is the Comforter. That is seriously blaspheming against the Holy Ghost for which there is no forgiveness.

And please beware of a church whose foundation was corrupted with a man who spoiled young innocent girls (maids) and manipulated them into performing sexual acts for his pleasure.

Now that you are able to think outside the box, please read your bible with an open and spiritual mind and forget all the stuff you were taught. I will pray for your strength to stand and for you to find a bible believing church where your mind can be renewed
Agape
Cultastic

Washington, DC

#3789 Jun 28, 2012
Lillie wrote:
I just wish I could talk to other ex members about what they know and how they've moved forward.
Welcome if you'd like you can email me at stonesbass@yahoo.com. I'm willing to share my experiences with you. I have a good bit of historical information I can share as well.
Cultastic

Washington, DC

#3790 Jun 28, 2012
Hebrewsunite wrote:
@Innocent by-stander
You have to know that as an “Innocent by-stander” you are in mortal danger. It’s the protagonist that walk away unscathed.
Now buckle up.
I question your innocence, as your diatribe seems to defend an extortionists dream. I doubt that you are a by-stander because that mortgage free line is a sad excuse for constantly compelling and stripping the membership of a decent lifestyle, liberty to keep all they earn, or NOT give if they have not purposed to do so in their hearts, due to impending bills, food, clothing, or child care needs. Don’t be fooled by the “free will” lie. If you dare… read the scriptures concerning how the original assembly of the Messaiyah actually gave to their fellow congregants, they KNEW where all their goods, money, and the like were going. Also show me one scripture in the NT, that told any member of the assembly of the Messaiyah to go out and build an edifice in which to worship the Savior or the Creator. There is no scripture to support the kingdom building that goes on in the false religions of today. NONE, no not one. As for that “G-Class” garbage and Convocation Reports? LOL!!!! What scripture supports that hell bound pimp game? Truthfully Buy-Stranded… I would love you to read Is. 56:6 BEFORE you go to your signature verse. If you burnt your offering in the HOP they would douse you, and your “offerings” faster than Indiana Jones could sling his whip. Do not come to this board and document your inability to accurate dissect the scriptures, you all in the HOP have a running joke called “Sunday School” for that. Is 1:11 should not be twisted and perverted to promote the hell bound agenda you and your fellow Baal worshipers engage in each Sun day. Your lengthy diatribe is a sad attempt to salvage the waning vanity of the HOP. It is comical that you should scold many here for doing what most HOP fold NEVER do… and that is READ the scriptures, if they did... they would burn them joints to the ground, but only after they stomped the pictures (Num 33:52) of Cesar Borgia and them false bishops into powder beneath their feet. You see, Grace was married too many times to be a bishop(1Ti 3:2). Yeah go read the scriptures concerning the criteria required of a man should he desire the office of a bishop. Timothy and Titus were anointed by Saoul. That’s right… The Apostle anoints a bishop NOT the other way around. McCullough fathered an illegitimate child, and could not keep the legitimate ones out of jail and away from crime and greed. Madison married another mans wife who Grace conned into his personal service away from her original husband for a plethora of sinful endeavors. This current moron Bailey is literally the biggest joke of them all. His tenure just goes to show you how lost all of you really are. He says nothing, he does nothing, and he is doing nothing, in the sight of the Most High except for leading many astray. In this information age, where the knowledge of anything common, is so readily available to anyone, it is woefully amusing to see fruit such as your self sitting in the light of day only to rot in the glorious light of knowledge.
It’s true…
Hosea 4:6 My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children.
Dynamic bro... You always deliver!
Daddys Gurl

Jonesboro, GA

#3791 Jun 28, 2012
Im Free wrote:
<quoted text>
And please beware of a church whose foundation was corrupted with a man who spoiled young innocent girls (maids) and manipulated them into performing sexual acts for his pleasure.
Agape
What proof do you or anyone have that Daddy Grace or (any of our leaders for that matter) spoiled anyones innocenes? NONE!!!! The Dead can't defend themselves! I beleive these are all lies. Show me proof????

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 53 min karl44 599,554
News What Divides Catholics and Protestants? (Apr '08) 1 hr Tricky little mon... 84,300
News Pope Francis Affirms Evolution and Big Bang Theory 2 hr Paul Porter1 255
News Hispanics energized by Argentinian pope's first... Jul 27 tomin cali 1
News Philippines and Vatican release Pope Francis po... (Mar '14) Jul 26 pazuzu 91
News Pope previews long-awaited climate letter Jul 25 pazuzu 14
News Poll: US views of Francis dim; a plunge in appr... Jul 24 Bug Spray 20
More from around the web