United House of Prayer for All People...

United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's body in Charlot...

There are 10469 comments on the www.topix.net story from Apr 7, 2008, titled United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's body in Charlot.... In it, www.topix.net reports that:

The body of Bishop S.C. 'Sweet Daddy' Madison -- only the third leader in the 89-year-history of the United House of Prayer for All People -- will lie in state Thursday night at the denomination's palatial N.C. ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.topix.net.

Cultastic

Washington, DC

#3329 Feb 9, 2012
hfmjr wrote:
<quoted text>
I was not referring to you, but you took it personal, I didn’t call any names ok, you called me sarcastic, wolve & ignorant, i didn't call you one name, but thats ok,
Hey look, I Don’t want to fight, just want to ask you a question IF you will answer, when you became of age, why didn’t you leaved UHOP and sue the organization and why did you stay so long after?
My young UHOP warrior I admire your courage for defending what you believe in. I too thought as you did at one time. Maybe you should talk less and listen more. If you go back and read some of the older posts your question has already been answered.

What amount of money can compensate for a young girl's virginity being taken by THE Man of GOD? What amount of money can compensate for being ostracized from everyone you know for telling the truth?

To say it mildly you have no idea. However, GOD allowed you to do a Google search about your church and lead you to this site. You have been forced to face some uncomfortable facts about your "Kingdom" and it's leaders. It hurts...... Trust me I know the feeling. Most would rather take the easy road and ignore it. Your post reminded me of a quote that I heard. "Heroes die hard". Daddy is/was a MAN nothing more nothing less. He's not a superhero and never will be, no matter how much you love him.
Cultastic

Washington, DC

#3330 Feb 9, 2012
organized religion wrote:
<quoted text>

Out of all of the bishops this one shows his complete disrespect for your intelligence. At least Grace and McCollough would make it sweet and smooze you with it. Stroke your ego and make it sound good.
Bailey doesn’t even attempt to win you over and that’s because he believes the members are not intelligent enough to catch on. He figures it’s been going on this long why would it change now. He knows many while follow whoever or whatever sits in that chair, no questions asked. So, why waste time buttering you up.
Madison is the only one I think handled things differently than all of the rest of the bishops. When he first got the seat he was so busy trying to ward off all the skeletons coming out of the closet and payout the promised payoffs; by the time he started his propaganda he was so crazed out of his mind he really believed in what he was saying and teaching.
WELL STATED
In Question

Columbia, SC

#3331 Feb 9, 2012
Cultastic wrote:
<quoted text>
Well YOU tell your LIVING Daddy to dispute the accusations PUBLICLY to his church members. The truth can withstand the test of questioning. In fact you're here in DC and I'm sure you're familiar with the FOIA. Google lawsuits against your UHOP properties if you are so daring my friend then come back and tell us what you find. In fact I'm willing to wager that you are already in the knowledge of your UHOP's legal woes.
Your UHOP and Daddy libels ex-members and anyone who isn't a member of your assembly all the time, so please spare us the SAT words. I suggest you stop spraying holy pepper spray in our eyes. It's not working.
Hilarious!
UHOP_Believer

Washington, DC

#3332 Feb 9, 2012
Cultastic wrote:
<quoted text>
Well YOU tell your LIVING Daddy to dispute the accusations PUBLICLY to his church members. The truth can withstand the test of questioning. In fact you're here in DC and I'm sure you're familiar with the FOIA. Google lawsuits against your UHOP properties if you are so daring my friend then come back and tell us what you find. In fact I'm willing to wager that you are already in the knowledge of your UHOP's legal woes.
Your UHOP and Daddy libels ex-members and anyone who isn't a member of your assembly all the time, so please spare us the SAT words. I suggest you stop spraying holy pepper spray in our eyes. It's not working.
Clearly this shows that you do not know what it means to libel somebody. I can talk and speak and defame your character all day long and it is does not fall under the definition of "libel". BUT the minute i take those words and WRITE THEM(i.e. post on the internet or make it available in writing), then it does become libel.

Research my brother: Libel means defamation by written or printed words, pictures, or in any form other than by spoken words or gestures. Anything that is defamatory or that maliciously or damagingly misrepresents. Defamation—also called calumny, vilification, traducement, slander (for transitory statements), and libel (for written, broadcast, or otherwise published words)—is the communication of a statement that makes a claim, expressly stated or implied to be factual, that may give an individual, business, product, group, government, or nation a negative image. This can be also any disparaging statement made by one person about another, which is communicated or published. It is usually a requirement that this claim be false and that the publication is communicated to someone other than the person defamed (the claimant).

If my real name was used and someone accused me of a crime or defamed my reputation by accusing me of stealing/embezzlement, I would slap a small-claims on them and see how funny they think it is when the judge rules in my favor and gives me the maximum amount.
UHOP_Believer

Washington, DC

#3333 Feb 9, 2012
Cultastic wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, well, well, where have you been my brother? Do realize that nothing you've said makes sense to your UHOP sisters and brothers. All you did was put up a smoke screen to divert the attention from the truth. If you believe that the LAW of tithing is still required then by all means keep giving your money to DADDY to gas up the Maybach. I'm sure YOUR GOD would be pleased that you're contributing to Daddy's agenda <--- insert sarcasm.
I find it hard to believe that an individual as intellectual as yourself believes any of the propaganda that you pass off as bible knowledge.
You assume it makes no sense because it makes no sense to you. You must ask yourself why you reject the LAW of tithing according to GOD's Word. Whether you pay, i pay, or the Bishop pays is of no relevance to whether TITHING is an eternal commandment by GOD which is binding in ALL dispensations. You do err when you say that the TITHES i pay is to DADDY. The TITHES i pay is TO GOD. The Bishop is ONLY A steward of those TITHES, just as the Levitical priesthood in the days of old were a steward for GOD's TITHES. If one considers himself/herself a son/daughter of Jacob and refuses to pay tithes, then in GOD's eyes that person is a ROBBER according to Malachi 1:8. A robber is someone who takes something that doesn't belong to THEM. TITHES belong ONLY to GOD. HE then gives HIS stewards charge over them. The reason you can't accept the TRUTH about tithes is because you have allowed YOURSELF to be cursed through your unbelief and lack of faith. And the reasons the sons of Jacob did not pay tithes is probably because they used the same excuses as you and others: 1) i'm not giving my money to a man; not realizing that your money IS NOT YOURS to begin with. 2) the priests/ministers are corrupt. Maybe and so what. The priesthood in Malachi's day was corrupt according to Malaich 1 and 2. GOD cursed the stewards who were responsible for tithes, BUT YET HE STILL DID not excuse the sons of Jacob from paying tithes according to HIS LAW.
I'm not confused about GOD's Word that is why the GOD of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob has blessed me because I am obedient to HIS LAW. He has giving me the wisdom and knowledge to understand WHO HE IS.
Now, let me tell you what the UHOP Bishop could do if he had the spiritual insight to grow in the knowledge of GOD's WORD. Using tithes to build "house of prayers", to build apartments for it's members is a GOOD thing. But here is what he could do: use tithes to feed the poor, the widow, the alien who is among the brethren. He doesn't have to feed every poor person, but make food available so that the poor and needy can survive. Then when judgement day come and charges are brought against him as a steward, he can say "Lord, Didn't I built houses in your name? and the Lord will say yes you did. Then he might said, " Didn't I build low-rent apartments for your children?". The Lord will say yes you did. Then the Lord will say is that all? He will probably say some more stuff and then say "Yes". Then the LORD will say, But did you feed the alien, the orphan, the poor, and the widow among you FREELY according to MY LAW(Dt 15:7, Lev 14:29)? I wonder what will the steward say. Let's go into the NT and see what the WORD that written in the TANACH that became FLESH said in PERSON: Matt 19:21. Luke 18:22, Matt 22:23.

Question for you? Is believing and obeying Malachi 3:10 propoganda?

Since: Dec 10

AOL

#3334 Feb 9, 2012
UHOP_Believer wrote:
<quoted text>
You assume it makes no sense because it makes no sense to you. You must ask yourself why you reject the LAW of tithing according to GOD's Word. Whether you pay, i pay, or the Bishop pays is of no relevance to whether TITHING is an eternal commandment by GOD which is binding in ALL dispensations. You do err when you say that the TITHES i pay is to DADDY. The TITHES i pay is TO GOD. The Bishop is ONLY A steward of those TITHES, just as the Levitical priesthood in the days of old were a steward for GOD's TITHES. If one considers himself/herself a son/daughter of Jacob and refuses to pay tithes, then in GOD's eyes that person is a ROBBER according to Malachi 1:8. A robber is someone who takes something that doesn't belong to THEM. TITHES belong ONLY to GOD. HE then gives HIS stewards charge over them. The reason you can't accept the TRUTH about tithes is because you have allowed YOURSELF to be cursed through your unbelief and lack of faith. And the reasons the sons of Jacob did not pay tithes is probably because they used the same excuses as you and others: 1) i'm not giving my money to a man; not realizing that your money IS NOT YOURS to begin with. 2) the priests/ministers are corrupt. Maybe and so what. The priesthood in Malachi's day was corrupt according to Malaich 1 and 2. GOD cursed the stewards who were responsible for tithes, BUT YET HE STILL DID not excuse the sons of Jacob from paying tithes according to HIS LAW.
I'm not confused about GOD's Word that is why the GOD of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob has blessed me because I am obedient to HIS LAW. He has giving me the wisdom and knowledge to understand WHO HE IS.
Now, let me tell you what the UHOP Bishop could do if he had the spiritual insight to grow in the knowledge of GOD's WORD. Using tithes to build "house of prayers", to build apartments for it's members is a GOOD thing. But here is what he could do: use tithes to feed the poor, the widow, the alien who is among the brethren. He doesn't have to feed every poor person, but make food available so that the poor and needy can survive. Then when judgement day come and charges are brought against him as a steward, he can say "Lord, Didn't I built houses in your name? and the Lord will say yes you did. Then he might said, " Didn't I build low-rent apartments for your children?". The Lord will say yes you did. Then the Lord will say is that all? He will probably say some more stuff and then say "Yes". Then the LORD will say, But did you feed the alien, the orphan, the poor, and the widow among you FREELY according to MY LAW(Dt 15:7, Lev 14:29)? I wonder what will the steward say. Let's go into the NT and see what the WORD that written in the TANACH that became FLESH said in PERSON: Matt 19:21. Luke 18:22, Matt 22:23.
Not only are you confuse, you have truly lost your mind.....Stop trying to find a solution for the UHOP faults, accept it
Cultastic

Washington, DC

#3335 Feb 9, 2012
UHOP_Believer wrote:
<quoted text>
Clearly this shows that you do not know what it means to libel somebody. I can talk and speak and defame your character all day long and it is does not fall under the definition of "libel". BUT the minute i take those words and WRITE THEM(i.e. post on the internet or make it available in writing), then it does become libel.
Research my brother: Libel means defamation by written or printed words, pictures, or in any form other than by spoken words or gestures. Anything that is defamatory or that maliciously or damagingly misrepresents. Defamation—also called calumny, vilification, traducement, slander (for transitory statements), and libel (for written, broadcast, or otherwise published words)—is the communication of a statement that makes a claim, expressly stated or implied to be factual, that may give an individual, business, product, group, government, or nation a negative image. This can be also any disparaging statement made by one person about another, which is communicated or published. It is usually a requirement that this claim be false and that the publication is communicated to someone other than the person defamed (the claimant).
If my real name was used and someone accused me of a crime or defamed my reputation by accusing me of stealing/embezzlement, I would slap a small-claims on them and see how funny they think it is when the judge rules in my favor and gives me the maximum amount.
Oh cut it out I know exactly what the word means. Those ridiculous letters where Daddy ACCUSES ex-members of being the anti-christ seeking the demise of members is he not attempting to defame our reputation? Oh I forgot he doesn't call each one of us by name so he gets out on a technically. At any rate thanks for the SAT word, but newsflash your Bishop and his doctrine will be criticized if not on this site some where else. So it's business as usual on the site.

Daddy has way too many other problems and legal battles to worry about somebody "defaming" his character right now. Besides he does a good job of defaming his own character without any of our help.
Cultastic

Washington, DC

#3336 Feb 9, 2012
UHOP_Believer wrote:
<quoted text>
I literally just spit my soda out laughing at this non-sense. First of all let me explain to you that I tithe of my time volunteering talking to those that your church dismissed as useless and ignorant. Those who are made to feel alienated because they don't want to march to the beat of Daddy's drum. Those whose family completely turned on them because they didn't want to stand for Daddy anymore. I take time to study and read with those who have been spiritually and financially abused by your church. I open my tiny apartment up almost nightly and feed anybody who's hungry that knows me FREE of CHARGE. Might I add that I'm unemployed right now but I'm blessed beyond measure. You see I no longer have to deal with the spiritual magic tricks that you and your UHOP clergy perform. I don't have to worry about buying blessings and stressing myself out with all of the obligations in your organization trying to please GOD.

You skated right past the point of the STEWARD being required to give a tenth of the tithe. You would certainly not openly admit that Bishop is not following one of the most basic of principles. If you believe in tithing 100% why would you tithe to GOD by way of your local STEWARD who himself is not following the LAW. Wouldn't that imply that your Bishop is cursed with a cursed?

I really believe that you are a preacher in the UHOP. Your church takes the G-Class because everybody NEEDS works, and then turns right around and takes the tithe because it too is required. So now they have to tithe twice essentially. G-Class builds the churches and apartments, remember for the up-building of the Kingdom. That being said Brother Bishop won't be able to say he used tithes for that. So those answers you provided won't work. Try again!
Cultastic

Washington, DC

#3338 Feb 9, 2012
UHOP_Believer wrote:
<quoted text>
The reason you can't accept the TRUTH about tithes is because you have allowed YOURSELF to be cursed through your unbelief and lack of faith.
Wait is this an example of what it means to libel? o_O

Cracking up laughing.
UHOP_Believer

Clarksville, MD

#3339 Feb 10, 2012
Cultastic wrote:
<quoted text>
I literally just spit my soda out laughing at this non-sense. First of all let me explain to you that I tithe of my time volunteering talking to those that your church dismissed as useless and ignorant. Those who are made to feel alienated because they don't want to march to the beat of Daddy's drum. Those whose family completely turned on them because they didn't want to stand for Daddy anymore. I take time to study and read with those who have been spiritually and financially abused by your church. I open my tiny apartment up almost nightly and feed anybody who's hungry that knows me FREE of CHARGE. Might I add that I'm unemployed right now but I'm blessed beyond measure. You see I no longer have to deal with the spiritual magic tricks that you and your UHOP clergy perform. I don't have to worry about buying blessings and stressing myself out with all of the obligations in your organization trying to please GOD.
You skated right past the point of the STEWARD being required to give a tenth of the tithe. You would certainly not openly admit that Bishop is not following one of the most basic of principles. If you believe in tithing 100% why would you tithe to GOD by way of your local STEWARD who himself is not following the LAW. Wouldn't that imply that your Bishop is cursed with a cursed?
I really believe that you are a preacher in the UHOP. Your church takes the G-Class because everybody NEEDS works, and then turns right around and takes the tithe because it too is required. So now they have to tithe twice essentially. G-Class builds the churches and apartments, remember for the up-building of the Kingdom. That being said Brother Bishop won't be able to say he used tithes for that. So those answers you provided won't work. Try again!
The answer I provided is TRUTH. As i said before EVERY son of Jacob is required to pay tithes. So i have I answered the question, but YOU have ignored the question as to why YOU refuse to pay tithes under the various excuses that this law(instruction) written in the Scriptures is no longer binding. Tithes is a PERSONAL thing between the believer and GOD. Another's person's obedience to tithes does not negate THE TRUTH of what GOD said in HIS word to them that are obedient.

My brother, if you do not pay tithes and feel that i'm blessed, therefore I can't be cursed, then you have put blinders on your eyes. You can still be BLESSED and CURSED by GOD at the same time. The Scripture prove that.

The ANSWER I gave is THE TRUTH concerning Scripture that TITHE is binding in ALL ages. It is a commandment that JESUS said OUGHT to have been done. JESUS didn't put a "IF", or a "BUT" on the commandment to pay.
UHOP_Believer

Clarksville, MD

#3340 Feb 10, 2012
G-Tee wrote:
<quoted text>
Not only are you confuse, you have truly lost your mind.....Stop trying to find a solution for the UHOP faults, accept it
G-tee, I already said every organization has faults. I see you can't read and comprehend also; this might be because of your age, i don't know.

You say that the UHOP members who pay tithes should be faulted.

Well let's see if one of GOD's blessing to you is wisdom. You do know what WISDOM is according to the Scripture. IF ANY MAN/WOMAN can read the Scripture and say that I DON'T HAVE TO PAY TITHES when GOD has revealed HIS blessing/curse, then i would say that PERSON DOES NOT FEAR GOD.

I wan't you to use the Scriptures to prove WHY tithes should not be paid? I want you to use the Scriptures to find ANY verse that adds a condition on to tithe paying:(i.e. Pay tithes, "IF"...). My advice to you is don't try to hard because YOU will never in THIS age nor the next be able to FIND ANY WORD that GOD ALMIGHTY has written that will negate his children from paying tithes.

I'm a HOP members, not because of who the Bishop is. I'm a HOP member not because I believe EVERY tradition and doctrine that is taught by the Organization. I'm a HOP member because I BELIEVE God's has A HOUSE. And this HOUSE that was built by GOD's Servant and blessed by GOD is HIS HOUSE, therefore I can do as David. I'm a HOP member because i BELIEVE in GOD's Word. As Daddy Madison once said, the Temple in Jerusalem was destroyed, but you got to believe by FAITH that GOD has a house and that his eyes and ears are there perpetually. If you don't have the faith to believe, then you make GOD a liar, and HE is NO liar.
In Question

United States

#3341 Feb 10, 2012
Test
Hebrewsunite

Bothell, WA

#3342 Feb 10, 2012
@UHOP_DECIEVER;
Really???? C’mon Shill, you can’t possibly be this ignorant, do you actually expect anyone w/a 4th grade education to take you seriously? I debated w/in myself whether to answer you as a fool according to your folly, or ignore you as one who presents themselves as an incorrigible ignoramus.- Don’t get this response twisted; this response in no way acknowledges the validity or pertinence of your statements here, nor does this response recognize you or your views as a nemesis to any of comprehensive answers given which you continue to ignore or that escape your intellect- Your vehement threatenings of “CURSED”… is laughable at best. As is your entire platform and your religious agenda, and both will be dealt with in the lake of fire. As will all liars and false profits. Your diatribe and length of it, exposes your insecurities. My “handle” is predicated on research that escapes you. Your consistent misuse concerning terminology of qodesh mannerisms is evidence of your lack of education. Take the time to experience the ruach ha qodesh in reality, and allow the ruach of truth to guide you away from your Ashkenazi induced platform. I do pray for myself loved one, and for those akin to you, who lack the capacity to understand they are captive in a system that is perverted, and deceitfully arranged, to make you believe your are on your way up, when you are actually in a steep decline. With all the evil against mankind you should really look for the solution to the poison humans are being fed, and not partake in feeding it to yourself, and those inclined by blindness, to digest your rhetoric with you.
I know you have some disconnects with reality, and escapements yet to be realized in your soul, your ruach reveals much weakness in your persona my friend. There are many of us who are fully aware that the Negro is indeed the Hebrew. Your daddy Grace knew this, but yet still exploited the people of the book for his own gain. I have included some information that will help you if you take the time to review them.

On Hebrews

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
On Jews
On Tithes;
On Hip-Hop/Rap

For the record a blog (A Web site containing the writer's or group of writers' own experiences, observations, opinions, etc., and often having images and links to other Web sites) is not a published document.
Libel and Slander” Libel" involves the publishing of a falsehood that harms someone. Slander is the same doctrine applied to the spoken word. Collectively, they are referred to as "defamation". Both are a matter of state laws, which usually (not always) require that the falsehood be intentional.
Blog, Noun ; A Web site containing the writer's or group of writers' own experiences, observations, opinions, etc., and often having images and links to other Web sites.

-Shaluwm

Since: Nov 11

United States

#3343 Feb 10, 2012
UHOP_Believer wrote:
<quoted text>
G-tee, I already said every organization has faults. I see you can't read and comprehend also; this might be because of your age, i don't know.
You say that the UHOP members who pay tithes should be faulted.
Well let's see if one of GOD's blessing to you is wisdom. You do know what WISDOM is according to the Scripture. IF ANY MAN/WOMAN can read the Scripture and say that I DON'T HAVE TO PAY TITHES when GOD has revealed HIS blessing/curse, then i would say that PERSON DOES NOT FEAR GOD.
I wan't you to use the Scriptures to prove WHY tithes should not be paid? I want you to use the Scriptures to find ANY verse that adds a condition on to tithe paying:(i.e. Pay tithes, "IF"...). My advice to you is don't try to hard because YOU will never in THIS age nor the next be able to FIND ANY WORD that GOD ALMIGHTY has written that will negate his children from paying tithes.
I'm a HOP members, not because of who the Bishop is. I'm a HOP member not because I believe EVERY tradition and doctrine that is taught by the Organization. I'm a HOP member because I BELIEVE God's has A HOUSE. And this HOUSE that was built by GOD's Servant and blessed by GOD is HIS HOUSE, therefore I can do as David. I'm a HOP member because i BELIEVE in GOD's Word. As Daddy Madison once said, the Temple in Jerusalem was destroyed, but you got to believe by FAITH that GOD has a house and that his eyes and ears are there perpetually. If you don't have the faith to believe, then you make GOD a liar, and HE is NO liar.
FINALLY, a Uhop person that approaches & responds with some type of intellect & Scriptural reference which is VEEERY RARE when it comes to debates with a Uhop person.  My friend, you have laid it out there.  Now c, that's what I'm talking about.  Man U on Fire!!! "I LIKE THAT"!!!

HOWEVER, for an individual That seems to have so much intellect, it amazes me that you could actually believe in such erroneous beliefs.  But then again, it doesn't, bc I believed & preached this nonsense once upon a time. 

From my understanding of your statement, u are a Uhop member despite the ignorant & false teachings of your leaders,(which u acknowledged CAN be faulty), which says to me it's Jacked up, and U know its Jacked Up, but u go basically bc u believe That the Uhop is "GOD'S HOUSE". Thus, I will not question about the ridiculous & ignorant teachings of your Bishop(s), bc I'm sure you'll have no logical answer for that nonsense. Even though I'm sure you'd try to make up something as u go along, as most Uhop preachers do. But Anyways....

My dear friend, I agree with u 100%. You are absolutely right, God is NOT a Liar, & HIS Words are True God does have a House/Temple for TRUE Believers, & IS Called A House of Prayer for ALL People. HOWEVER, I am sadly afraid That the house You are referring to is NOT God's House. As I have just received a MAJOR Revelation, I am assuming that it is YOUR belief that this Americanized, Poorly Duplicated Version of a Jezebel, I'm Sorry, Jeruselem Temple & Doctrine, which is Labeled the United House of Prayer for All People (Which must I add, only consist of Black People), is not the, but THEE true House of God. But I must propose some MAJOR Questions to you my good Brother:

(BIBLICAL Responses Please)!!!

#1. WHAT is God's House?

#2. WHERE is God's House?

Because I know EXACTLY where & what Scriptures your going to TRY & use, brings me to my next Question.....

#3. Is God's House the same in the OT SS it is in the NT???

And my last And Final Question of the evening......
#4. Since I know that you DO truly believe that the Uhop is God's House/ God's Holy Kingdom..... in the words of Famous Philosopher James Brown, "Please, Please, Please, Please" show me where this is in the Scripture.

As much as I'd like u to answer all of these questions for me..... I'm satisfied if u can start with just one!!!
Partner in Christ

United States

#3344 Feb 10, 2012
UHOP_Cultie, go crawl back in your hole...but wait answer the questions first! Going to get my popcorn and Pepsi soda...this is getting good.

Wow, it's just so crazy to me how a person can be so brainwashed!!!
organized religion

Philadelphia, PA

#3345 Feb 10, 2012
I guess we see he is not a man of his word..........He promised to keep quiet and never post again. I bet he was just itching and scratching to get back in here.

In the words of Vinnie Barbarino..........
Welcome Back Mr. Carterrrr!!!!
UHOP_Believer

Clarksville, MD

#3346 Feb 10, 2012
organized religion wrote:
I guess we see he is not a man of his word..........He promised to keep quiet and never post again. I bet he was just itching and scratching to get back in here.
In the words of Vinnie Barbarino..........
Welcome Back Mr. Carterrrr!!!!
You are funny!
UHOP_Believer

Clarksville, MD

#3347 Feb 10, 2012
Hebrewsunite,

No problem. I didn't curse you; you did that by YOURSELF. You said TITHES is not binding to you as a son of Jacob. Therefore I said, ACCORDING TO ALMIGHTY's WORD, not MY words, but THUS SAYS the KING. HE said in Malachi 3:8.9 that a NON-TITHE payer is a ROBBER and therefore HE said YOU are CURSED with a CURSE." EL SHADDAI, said YOU are CURSED son of Jacob. It is the disobedience of the sons of Jacob as to the reason why as a whole the House of Israel is CURSED. And the Scripture proves that the nation as whole DON'T KNOW who they are.

Now, son of Jacob, tell me how according to the Scripture, you have exempted YOURSELF. For HE said that as a ROBBER, YOU did EXACTLY what YOUR fathers did who turned AWAY from HIS statutes and have not KEPT THEM. Let me tell you PAUL called SHAUL was Pharisee of a Pharisee, AND A TITHE PAYER. The Mashiach, who is THE WORD, manifested in the flesh SAID paying tithes is something ONE ought to do.

I don't need YOU TUBE to tell me who I AM, nor YOUTUBE tell me about TITHES. ALL I NEED is the Hebrew Scriptures(i.e. the Holy Scriptures).
UHOP_Believer

Clarksville, MD

#3348 Feb 10, 2012
Soundoctrine,
You are preacher. GREAT! Somebody that took the calling lightly and did not study to show yourself approved. You were too wrapped in the tradition and in the title; not realizing the seriousness of being a shepherd.
Tell me what belief do I have that is erroneous. Tell me what STATEMENT I said is UNBIBLICAL! And don't paraphrase, QUOTE ME EXACTLY!

Unlike other's i can answer with Scripture.

1) What is God's House? His House is BOTH Spiritual and Physical. Spiritual House: 1 Pet 2:5, Heb 10:21. His spiritual house consist of HIS believers. Now to the Physical. Does GOD have a physical house or physical houses? YES. Scriptures proves this. The Scripture say a STONE set up as a pillar was once GOD's House. The Scripture say a TENT was once God's House. The Scripture say a TEMPLE in Jerusalem was once GOD's HOUSE. This proves THAT GOD had many houses, but JERUSALEM is special. It is a sanctified LAND/PLACE that is now defiled, BUT IN GOD's EYE ZION/Jersualem IS STILL HIS special location. 2 Chr 7:12, Dt 12:5,Ps 76:2

2) Where is GOD's House? Understand the dispensations. In ONE dispensation HE declared that HIS people should go to ONE PLACE that he chose. 2 Chr 7:12, See Deut 12:5. And Scripture record that JERUSALEM was the LOCATION and PLACE that GOD chose. Tell me where did Jacob go? Where did Abraham go? They were worshippers of the ONE GOD, therefore they MUST HAVE HAD A HOUSE to go to.

3). Is God's House the same in the OT and OT? YES and NO. Spiritually, YES. Physically, NO. And physically it is NO, not because of the NT/OT, but because of the dispensations. In ONE dispensation GOD had ONLY 1 PLACE to GO and that place was the Temple at Jerusalem. In this dispensation this is NOT so. God's HOUSE(i.e. location) is as it was BEFORE GOD sanctioned 1 PLACE only. But there is AN AGE, in which GOD will ONCE AGAIN establish 1 PLACE and that Place will be in Jerusalem and the Prophets have prophesied about this.
UHOP_Believer

Clarksville, MD

#3349 Feb 10, 2012
SoundDoctrine,

When JESUS came HE went to GOD's House in Jerusalem, NOT only that but HE attended the synagogues in the various cities. These synagogues WERE GOD's HOUSE(i.e. house of prayers). Now, the Temple in Jerusalem was THE ONLY PLACE GOD sanctioned for in the commandments given to Moses where people must come to offer their yearly sacrifices. When JESUS came HE foretold that there was a dispensation(age) in which the people would not be confined to either Mt Gerazim or Jerusalem to offer worship to GOD the FATHER. Now, what you and others erroneously believe is that GOD does not have a HOUSE based on John 4:24. What JESUS was saying was that GOD's people would no longer be going to a CENTRAL LOCATION to worship HIM and offer their sacrifices. HIS people would be offering their sacrifices and praises in the 4 corners of the Earth. The Prophets prophesied that GOD's House was scattered to the 4 winds. Zech 2:6.

Ex-preacher, you ASKED me the wrong questions. You should have asked me what makes a place God's House? Is it the Name(house of prayer for all people)? NO! You as an ex-preacher of the organization probably spilled that non-sense and as can be attested by some former members, they THOUGHT THIS. The NAME doesn't it make it GOD's House. The Temple in Jerusalem was NOT GOD's because their was a name plastered on the building. It was GOD's House because HE CHOSE THAT PLACE AND LAND. The NAME doesn't make it GOD's HOUSE.

If you believe that GOD does not have physical locations in this earth where HE has placed HIS name, then YOU MAKE HIS WORD's A LIE. If GOD does not have a physical HOUSE, then that means GOD does not have a SPIRITUAL HOUSE in this earth. The place where I GO and the HOUSE that I GO to, I KNOW IS GOD's HOUSE because I know WHO BUILT IT. I KNOW what he believed. And I know IN WHOM he believed. And I know what GOD said HE would do IN HIS WORD to them that seek him and come to HIS House.

Brother, you better read Acts And look what the Apostle did. They went to the houses of prayers across the land preaching CHRIST. Some of the houses of prayers rejected the Apostle's preaching, but it was STILL a HOUSE OF PRAYER and GOD's House. Wherever the Apostles went and wherever the synagogues were, when the Apostles walked IN THEIR to preach, the "house of prayer" walked IN WITH THEM!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 min New Age Spiritual... 673,240
News DeGeneres says her show is no place for anti-ga... Mar 22 sharona 406
News Pope Francis to visit Egypt on April 28-29: Vat... Mar 18 For an ISLAM-FREE... 1
News Pope Francis 'urges parents to have fewer child... Mar 18 Newt G s Next Rel... 24
News Benedict's Resignation: Blame Obama Mar 14 Texxy 1
News Pope discusses climate, immigrants in historic ... (Sep '15) Mar 13 Wall specialist 49
News The Real 'Muslim Ban' Is Happening in Muslim Co... Mar 6 synchronized 1
More from around the web