Sistine Chapel chimney installed as c...

Sistine Chapel chimney installed as conclave nears - Selecting a Pope: Complete conclave coverage

There are 6 comments on the Fox News story from Mar 9, 2013, titled Sistine Chapel chimney installed as conclave nears - Selecting a Pope: Complete conclave coverage. In it, Fox News reports that:

Firefighters on Saturday installed the top of the Sistine Chapel chimney that will signal to the world that a new pope has been elected, as the Vatican took measures to definitively end Benedict XVI's pontificate.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fox News.

Gus

Vancouver, Canada

#1 Mar 9, 2013
They sure know how to waste Money!
Concha Pena the Original

Albuquerque, NM

#2 Mar 9, 2013
It's not your money! fret not modern agnostic friend!
newswatch

Clifton, NJ

#3 Mar 9, 2013
This ceromonial venture is sacred to millions of people throughout God's Kingdom. Let it be a sign of peace and love of Jesus Christ and his saving grace. For those who don't believe let it be. God himself is working in mysterous ways in the next few days. By the time of his Son's ressurection day in a few weeks the world will have a new leader of his Church. Blessed ne God forever.
Catholic

Fullerton, CA

#4 Mar 9, 2013
They are dirty and better weed out the bad evil priest. Mohoney is not qualified to vote, he is involved in to much scandal and she go to prison.
Concha Pena the Original

Albuquerque, NM

#5 Mar 9, 2013
I am worried. Why did this Pope quit????Who is to follow?What is to happen? None the less I remain Catholic. Only real religion. First real Christians.

“My Bad! Just hold me. ”

Since: Aug 07

Orion's Belt

#6 Mar 10, 2013
newswatch wrote:
This ceromonial venture is sacred to millions of people throughout God's Kingdom. Let it be a sign of peace and love of Jesus Christ and his saving grace. For those who don't believe let it be. God himself is working in mysterous ways in the next few days. By the time of his Son's ressurection day in a few weeks the world will have a new leader of his Church. Blessed ne God forever.
Never read the bible ...have you?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 30 min confrinting with ... 665,419
News Catholic schools being closed at alarming rate (Apr '08) 10 hr stfu 159
News Pope Francis's Visit to Turkey Embroiled in Par... (Dec '14) Dec 3 Azat 2
News As election nears, Pope Francis warns against f... Dec 1 Communist In A Dress 20
News Region's Catholic bishop welcomes Pope's stance... Nov 30 Cops are degenerates 35
News Franklin Graham rebuts pope on Islam: - This is... Nov 29 narako 2
News Free Presbyterians 'will protest' Pope's visit Nov 29 narako 1
More from around the web