What Divides Catholics and Protestants?

Apr 19, 2008 Full story: www.christianpost.com 83,901

As Pope Benedict XVI continues with his highly publicized visit to the United States, some may wonder what the major differences are between Catholicism and Protestantism - the two main Christian bodies in the ...

Full Story
Jaimie

Madison, WI

#86093 Jul 1, 2013
As well if you want to talk of religous order.

Ah schizophrenia, to the biblical equations....

to be hosted in a bungalo apartment by all the black caped me singing and cricleing you in some foreign matrimoy retual, as they excercise the cells to the appprpriate placement in the body for cycle or storage and give you a new diet and anti-biotic and kill all those that harm you and their gentical lines are exiled.... Then when your sights and comprehenison return and they refamiliarize you to you as a human name history etc. They release you and then document that war for the new revised edition of the bible and she is mentioned as a fine lady that had salvation and if anyone harms her their fter black plague or other grotesque disfigurations in life would occur to them.

Those abused women were worth more the 5 KINGS TRADES they were higher then any NUN POWER OF MIND comes form excerciseing all of you out of them and they can move weather throw people up to 25 miles raise trees to do their works for them animals attack when those men come out the under ground shadow take form off walls and run to you and rip you apart and they literally scoop you like jello goo off the corner of the wall as the shadwos tried to pull you threw and refused to relent....

THAT IS NOT MY PROBLEM but I do comprehend what I read to and can relay some god reading, although not relelvent in MY OWN Life so I do not memorize, good conversation although and some peoples real life stories..... no comment.....
Ron Paul Republican 2016

Reno, NV

#86094 Jul 1, 2013
Jaimie wrote:
<quoted text>
Schizophrenic is when you see things that others can not see and so it effects you in a traumatic way that nobody can assist you. Schizophrenic can not read or write or see walls or their surroundings. They are ill in a decomposing brain chamber, maybe drug birthed baby so the child seen things distorted like demons. But most use the term as a derrogatory comment, that causes sociaety to discriminate agaisnt someone.
It is a felony and holds 7 year-10 for doing it, any job removed license pulled from working with humans especially the population you attack. It also applies in stalking laws, dismanteling livlihood slander deformation f charactor and anyone who follows suit as a result you prompted others to antoagonise and harm as well 7 years for each partisipant is added to your sentence in prison, each one of those followers get 7 years period and comprehension of the law to not hold time as your own.
If your a child anyone that did nto supervise your online activity and permitted you to a opinion pre law and educational instruction and comprehension goes to prison for YOUR CRIMES as you sit in Juvenile jail waiting to see if you are going to adult prison upon 18-25 years of age.
I have 2 children I know which genetics NOT to wed them into.....
You are crazy!
Ron Paul Republican 2016

Reno, NV

#86095 Jul 1, 2013
Jaimie wrote:
As well if you want to talk of religous order.
Ah schizophrenia, to the biblical equations....
to be hosted in a bungalo apartment by all the black caped me singing and cricleing you in some foreign matrimoy retual, as they excercise the cells to the appprpriate placement in the body for cycle or storage and give you a new diet and anti-biotic and kill all those that harm you and their gentical lines are exiled.... Then when your sights and comprehenison return and they refamiliarize you to you as a human name history etc. They release you and then document that war for the new revised edition of the bible and she is mentioned as a fine lady that had salvation and if anyone harms her their fter black plague or other grotesque disfigurations in life would occur to them.
Those abused women were worth more the 5 KINGS TRADES they were higher then any NUN POWER OF MIND comes form excerciseing all of you out of them and they can move weather throw people up to 25 miles raise trees to do their works for them animals attack when those men come out the under ground shadow take form off walls and run to you and rip you apart and they literally scoop you like jello goo off the corner of the wall as the shadwos tried to pull you threw and refused to relent....
THAT IS NOT MY PROBLEM but I do comprehend what I read to and can relay some god reading, although not relelvent in MY OWN Life so I do not memorize, good conversation although and some peoples real life stories..... no comment.....
Another crazy post!
Local News

Sparks, NV

#86096 Sep 16, 2013
Born Again Christians and Protestant Christians are all extinct for good and forever!

“Call sign: Apache One Six”

Since: Mar 11

US 62 @ US 81

#86097 Sep 16, 2013
Local News wrote:
Born Again Christians and Protestant Christians are all extinct for good and forever!
<><
Mindless atheist bulk wrap.
Local News

Sparks, NV

#86098 Sep 17, 2013
Allen Richards wrote:
<quoted text>
<><
Mindless atheist bulk wrap.
LOL! Liar! LOL!
Jaimie

Madison, WI

#86099 Sep 21, 2013
Ron Paul Republican 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>
Get mental rehab help right now! You are schizophrenia!
Schizophrenia is someone who hears voices that nobody else hears; like bug sygnals and vibrations but word formations are heard of the insect and micro-organisms world. You are not crazy or have a psychosis once you and the Doctor confirm what was heard was a bug around or a fly etc.

Talking out thoughts to process ones day is not illegal, to go stand close enough to see what one is processing with themself IS, or to formulate a opinion on it if you witnessed idiot.
Jaimie

Madison, WI

#86100 Sep 21, 2013
Ron Paul Republican 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>
Get mental rehab help right now! You are schizophrenia!
Are you a civilan that is impersonating a licensed professional? Are you online calling a civilan names when you had access to Surgeon General records? Going to prison dude. No I do not hear voices. I talk out my daily planner to keep me on trak as to what I need to do or sing when I walk or process thoughts outloud as to what I may be looking for in nature to inspire on a painting or a trasure that came out on a painting that I am walking to see if it was there or if it is Insect size and ants had carriers baskets or where.

For you to be qouting religion That is blashphemy false prophet. It will screw your head up because you are guilty of affiliation of all people that use internet for incest, rape, mental controls; psycho command operators, those that would kill have killed, fornicated with animals etc. All those people use intranet as well, YOU LOST MEMBERSHIP OR SALVATION STATUS for recreating or using a tool that they do as well and become immoral corrupt and guilty of same like crimes as them in spiritual equations.

Cellular disruptions, Cellular convulsions is not>>> a siezure. Seizure meds will cause brain dead and lead to actual death of existence.

You need cellular detoxification, have a stack of police reports and get ready to fill them out, the doctor will have you on a medicated fasting mild tranquilizer and strong anti-biotic. WIll get that chatter out your head yet you have a viral infection.

Also remember mucles and nrves and fat tissue forming or evaporating cells from fat dissolvment, less or more chatter, memories restored, nucelus membrane and mucous membranes relase a breakdown of lost and forgotten all the time. Natural in every being you know YORU NORMAL. Some people dont believe that movement in the body is a muscle they think something is crawling out their throut trying to get out, TAKE A FLEXERIL by Dr Perscription or equavaliant, IT IS trying to move or see the light FOOL it is your damn giant tongue in the back of your throat, eat a popcycle with pepper on it, and it will stop I promise. DOnt think about just do it.
Patriot

Longmont, CO

#86101 Sep 29, 2013
ALERT!

There is an anti-terrorist drill coming up on November 13, 2013 called GridEx 2013. Thousands of utility workers, business executives, National Guard officers, F.B.I. anti-terrorism experts and officials from government agencies in the United States, Canada and Mexico are preparing for this emergency drill. There has been a great deal of conjecture that this terrorist training exercise will end up like so many before it...a real event. Is this why the government is wanting everything in place in FEMA Region III, which includes D.C., by Oct. 1?

http://www.activistpost.com/2013/09/is-fema-r...

http://cotocrew.wordpress.com/2013/08/20/a-dr...

“HAVE A BLESSED ”

Since: Aug 08

CHRISTMAS

#86102 Nov 3, 2014
Robert F wrote:
<quoted text>
Greetings Campain First McSame
Peace
Politics here is kind of a diversion, we are more into religion....but here's my two cents worth....
The promise of change is not always the better option....
Obama may put the Executive Branch in the lawyer's corner, since he and his wife are lawyers....That means everything becomes "maybe yes, maybe no". And then nothing gets done....That is Congress gets nothing done, they are mostly lawyers....
McCain is not a lawyer, this makes him more decisive, and his record shows it....Be you for or against his views....If this is more of the "same", then you haven't paid much attention to the stagnation our government is in from lawyers....
You are probably young, so I don't blame you on wanting things to change.... I do to( but am a bit older) But the reality is that it is just new faces in doing the same old thing....And I think those that would attack the U.S., would fear McC, rather than Ob1....Other countries are looking to attack us on many different fronts....It would be nice to feel all warm a cuddly with other countries, but its self-deceiving as well...
Peace
Robert
Prophetic to say the least!!!!!
Catholic Is Pagan

Winchester, KY

#86104 Thursday Dec 11
Unless you detach yourself from the world and stop delving into what it offers you, then you will NEVER see the Truth. Today's world is heavily active in broadcasting so called lies and truth. But the bottom line is always more confusion. Remember. The world is controlled by evil. You will NOT find Truth that way. All church institutions are worldly. They are FALSE. The Scriptures do not promote a religion. And they are NOT to be used like a guidebook. They were written to educate you initially. To help you gain an openness you never had before. Remember when Christ educated those around Him. But He was only a beginning. It was to get them to surrender their lives to GOD and let Him in. It would be from then on they would no longer need Christ' worldly guidance. Because the Spirit would be with them. Their broken will would be replaced by a new one not their own.

All churches are clubs. Cults. Call them whatever you like. But they are operate the same way. They all have policies and procedures. Just like a business. Money is always at the forefront. Even if they pretend it isn't. The Catholic pagan sun cult is probably the most obvious. And it preys on the weakest of all people. Yes. There are millions of people who are as far away from the Truth as you can get. And they certainly don't know anything at all about the history of the RC church.

But the important thing is that the true church is a spiritual connection between an individual and GOD. It has nothing to do with forming a clubhouse with like minded individuals. That is actually a dangerous thing to do. Because it always ends up as a diluted ideology that becomes a cult. Even if its only two families uniting. We must EACH be unified with the Spirit of GOD in our life to guide us and remind us when we step off the intended path. We don't sit around and brag in groups about how GOD has filled our hearts. That's a bunch of false sentimental nonsense we find in churches. In a church, you can always walk in and pretend you've been saved and then go on being a heathen 6 days a week. The whole concept is so far from the Truth that it gives me chest pains to think about it.

I do not attend church. Although I have before. But I have never been content in my own will. My love for the Truth has made me skeptical every time I walk into one of those places. And the feeling of hypocrisy runs thick as mud in a pig pen. GOD does not exist in churches. That is a fact. He lives outside them. Churches are popular. VERY popular. Because GOD created us to worship Him. Even if we do it wrong. Anything that is vastly popular in the world will most certainly be wrong. It always has been. It's an indisputable fact. The first Sin of Even is a great example. How? Because the concept of popularity didn't exist until the evil one tricked her into acting selfishly. There could have been 50 people standing there and many would have fallen for it as well. It would have become popular. Popularity relies upon selfishness and a step in the wrong direction. Its a formula for sure. And churches are a grande example of all this. They are social clubs. They are cults. Call them anything you like. But they are ALL wrong.

If you seriously care about getting on the right track. Then you better start by making some major sacrifices in your life. Stop tuning in to your desires and ambitions. Realize that the value of your life is determined by how many days of it you have left. You could die tomorrow. And you should think that way every day. Movies, cigarettes, video games, vacations, nice cars. Material things mean very little to GOD. They are distractions that disable you from letting him into your life. Let the Scriptures open your mind. Then close the Book and let the Spirit infiltrate your heart. You must lose your love for the world. Else you will NEVER know. I promise you that.
witchie poo

United States

#86105 Thursday Dec 11
The bible is an allegory. It tells shows who Christians/Jews/Musslims worship. They are all three, the same entity and are all the devil.
barry

Rome, GA

#86106 Thursday Dec 11
Oxbow wrote:
I am in total agreement with the following...Christ was/is not God. Whom will be the first Cathloic to debunk this truth....
And indeed it was wholly fitting that so wonderful a mother should be ever resplendent with the glory of most sublime holiness and so completely free from all taint of original sin that she would triumph utterly over the ancient serpent. To her did the Father will to give his only-begotten Son -- the Son whom, equal to the Father and begotten by him, the Father loves from his heart -- and to give this Son in such a way that he would be the one and the same common Son of God the Father and of the Blessed Virgin Mary. It was she whom the Son himself chose to make his Mother and it was from her that the Holy Spirit willed and brought it about that he should be conceived and born from whom he himself proceeds....
Note:
To her did the Father will to give his only-begotten Son
the Son whom, equal to the Father and begotten by him
and to give this Son
the Son himself
john 1:1
isaiah 9:6

but let's be clear, i am not a catholic

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#86107 Friday Dec 12
witchie poo wrote:
The bible is an allegory. It tells shows who Christians/Jews/Musslims worship. They are all three, the same entity and are all the devil.
Witchie loves telling that lie. Witchie hates God. God hates witchie.

Location hidden

#86109 Friday Dec 12
PrinceofDarkness wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =T-3Iq3XQkAwXX
IOW, DUH!
witchie poo

New Salisbury, IN

#86110 Friday Dec 12
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
Witchie loves telling that lie. Witchie hates God. God hates witchie.
witchy isn't possess with the demon of hate.
witchy rejects gesus/jesus is savior of mankind
witchy knows that gesus/jesus is the savior for the devil
witchy knows that the Christian god is the fallen one known as the devil
witchy knows that the bible is allegory. blending of truth and lies to create the weapon of destruction for all.

witchy doesn't care that the Christian devil/god hates her.

Location hidden

#86111 Friday Dec 12
witchie poo wrote:
<quoted text>
witchy isn't possess with the demon of hate.
witchy rejects gesus/jesus is savior of mankind
witchy knows that gesus/jesus is the savior for the devil
witchy knows that the Christian god is the fallen one known as the devil
witchy knows that the bible is allegory. blending of truth and lies to create the weapon of destruction for all.
witchy doesn't care that the Christian devil/god hates her.
"Witchy" will burn in Hell forever. Jesus said so. You lose. Nobody believes you.
witchie poo

United States

#86112 Friday Dec 12
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
"Witchy" will burn in Hell forever. Jesus said so. You lose. Nobody believes you.
hell fire is the pipe dream of the devil

Location hidden

#86113 Friday Dec 12
witchie poo wrote:
<quoted text>
hell fire is the pipe dream of the devil
Jesus says witchy burn in Hell forever. Nobody believes witchy.

Witchy's eternal home:

"in torments"

"he cried"

"I am tormented in this flame"

"you are tormented"

"this place of torment"

Luke 16:22-28 (NKJV) The rich man also died and was buried. 23 And being in torments in Hades, he lifted up his eyes and saw Abraham afar off, and Lazarus in his bosom. 24 Then he cried and said,'Father Abraham, have mercy on me, and send Lazarus that he may dip the tip of his finger in water and cool my tongue; for I am tormented in this flame.' 25 But Abraham said,'Son, remember that in your lifetime you received your good things, and likewise Lazarus evil things; but now he is comforted and you are tormented. 26 And besides all this, between us and you there is a great gulf fixed, so that those who want to pass from here to you cannot, nor can those from there pass to us.' 27 Then he said,'I beg you therefore, father, that you would send him to my father's house, 28 for I have five brothers, that he may testify to them, lest they also come to this place of torment.'

“Jesus Is Lord”

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#86114 Friday Dec 12
What divides catholics and Protestants they ask., catholics believes what ever the devil tells them to believe, its the church of Satan. Protestants is people who makes lies up and get their people to believe it. Here at Soul Winners and Faith Builders Churches we believe in the Bible 100% not man made lies!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min June VanDerMark 560,445
United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's... (Apr '08) 6 hr Gee-Tee 8,721
Pope challenges Muslims to condemn violence 16 hr QUITTNER Dec 26 2014 4
Pope's role in Cuba deal fractures Cuban-Americ... Dec 23 woodtick57 4
Cuba Deal Is Major Victory for Pope's Diplomati... Dec 22 John 4
Vatican signals new tone on US nuns Dec 21 Raymond F Rice 2
Pope plays key role in Cuba-US policy shift Dec 21 Doc Proper 12
More from around the web