What Divides Catholics and Protestants?

Apr 19, 2008 Full story: www.christianpost.com 83,830

As Pope Benedict XVI continues with his highly publicized visit to the United States, some may wonder what the major differences are between Catholicism and Protestantism - the two main Christian bodies in the ...

Full Story
First Prev
of 4192
Next Last
Jaimie

Madison, WI

#86092 Jul 1, 2013
Ron Paul Republican 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>
Get mental rehab help right now! You are schizophrenia!
Schizophrenic is when you see things that others can not see and so it effects you in a traumatic way that nobody can assist you. Schizophrenic can not read or write or see walls or their surroundings. They are ill in a decomposing brain chamber, maybe drug birthed baby so the child seen things distorted like demons. But most use the term as a derrogatory comment, that causes sociaety to discriminate agaisnt someone.

It is a felony and holds 7 year-10 for doing it, any job removed license pulled from working with humans especially the population you attack. It also applies in stalking laws, dismanteling livlihood slander deformation f charactor and anyone who follows suit as a result you prompted others to antoagonise and harm as well 7 years for each partisipant is added to your sentence in prison, each one of those followers get 7 years period and comprehension of the law to not hold time as your own.

If your a child anyone that did nto supervise your online activity and permitted you to a opinion pre law and educational instruction and comprehension goes to prison for YOUR CRIMES as you sit in Juvenile jail waiting to see if you are going to adult prison upon 18-25 years of age.

I have 2 children I know which genetics NOT to wed them into.....
Jaimie

Madison, WI

#86093 Jul 1, 2013
As well if you want to talk of religous order.

Ah schizophrenia, to the biblical equations....

to be hosted in a bungalo apartment by all the black caped me singing and cricleing you in some foreign matrimoy retual, as they excercise the cells to the appprpriate placement in the body for cycle or storage and give you a new diet and anti-biotic and kill all those that harm you and their gentical lines are exiled.... Then when your sights and comprehenison return and they refamiliarize you to you as a human name history etc. They release you and then document that war for the new revised edition of the bible and she is mentioned as a fine lady that had salvation and if anyone harms her their fter black plague or other grotesque disfigurations in life would occur to them.

Those abused women were worth more the 5 KINGS TRADES they were higher then any NUN POWER OF MIND comes form excerciseing all of you out of them and they can move weather throw people up to 25 miles raise trees to do their works for them animals attack when those men come out the under ground shadow take form off walls and run to you and rip you apart and they literally scoop you like jello goo off the corner of the wall as the shadwos tried to pull you threw and refused to relent....

THAT IS NOT MY PROBLEM but I do comprehend what I read to and can relay some god reading, although not relelvent in MY OWN Life so I do not memorize, good conversation although and some peoples real life stories..... no comment.....
Ron Paul Republican 2016

Reno, NV

#86094 Jul 1, 2013
Jaimie wrote:
<quoted text>
Schizophrenic is when you see things that others can not see and so it effects you in a traumatic way that nobody can assist you. Schizophrenic can not read or write or see walls or their surroundings. They are ill in a decomposing brain chamber, maybe drug birthed baby so the child seen things distorted like demons. But most use the term as a derrogatory comment, that causes sociaety to discriminate agaisnt someone.
It is a felony and holds 7 year-10 for doing it, any job removed license pulled from working with humans especially the population you attack. It also applies in stalking laws, dismanteling livlihood slander deformation f charactor and anyone who follows suit as a result you prompted others to antoagonise and harm as well 7 years for each partisipant is added to your sentence in prison, each one of those followers get 7 years period and comprehension of the law to not hold time as your own.
If your a child anyone that did nto supervise your online activity and permitted you to a opinion pre law and educational instruction and comprehension goes to prison for YOUR CRIMES as you sit in Juvenile jail waiting to see if you are going to adult prison upon 18-25 years of age.
I have 2 children I know which genetics NOT to wed them into.....
You are crazy!
Ron Paul Republican 2016

Reno, NV

#86095 Jul 1, 2013
Jaimie wrote:
As well if you want to talk of religous order.
Ah schizophrenia, to the biblical equations....
to be hosted in a bungalo apartment by all the black caped me singing and cricleing you in some foreign matrimoy retual, as they excercise the cells to the appprpriate placement in the body for cycle or storage and give you a new diet and anti-biotic and kill all those that harm you and their gentical lines are exiled.... Then when your sights and comprehenison return and they refamiliarize you to you as a human name history etc. They release you and then document that war for the new revised edition of the bible and she is mentioned as a fine lady that had salvation and if anyone harms her their fter black plague or other grotesque disfigurations in life would occur to them.
Those abused women were worth more the 5 KINGS TRADES they were higher then any NUN POWER OF MIND comes form excerciseing all of you out of them and they can move weather throw people up to 25 miles raise trees to do their works for them animals attack when those men come out the under ground shadow take form off walls and run to you and rip you apart and they literally scoop you like jello goo off the corner of the wall as the shadwos tried to pull you threw and refused to relent....
THAT IS NOT MY PROBLEM but I do comprehend what I read to and can relay some god reading, although not relelvent in MY OWN Life so I do not memorize, good conversation although and some peoples real life stories..... no comment.....
Another crazy post!
Local News

Sparks, NV

#86096 Sep 16, 2013
Born Again Christians and Protestant Christians are all extinct for good and forever!

“Call sign: Apache One Six”

Since: Mar 11

US 62 @ US 81

#86097 Sep 16, 2013
Local News wrote:
Born Again Christians and Protestant Christians are all extinct for good and forever!
<><
Mindless atheist bulk wrap.
Local News

Sparks, NV

#86098 Sep 17, 2013
Allen Richards wrote:
<quoted text>
<><
Mindless atheist bulk wrap.
LOL! Liar! LOL!
Jaimie

Madison, WI

#86099 Sep 21, 2013
<quoted text>
Schizophrenia is someone who hears voices that nobody else hears; like bug sygnals and vibrations but word formations are heard of the insect and micro-organisms world. You are not crazy or have a psychosis once you and the Doctor confirm what was heard was a bug around or a fly etc.

Talking out thoughts to process ones day is not illegal, to go stand close enough to see what one is processing with themself IS, or to formulate a opinion on it if you witnessed idiot.
Jaimie

Madison, WI

#86100 Sep 21, 2013
<quoted text>
Are you a civilan that is impersonating a licensed professional? Are you online calling a civilan names when you had access to Surgeon General records? Going to prison dude. No I do not hear voices. I talk out my daily planner to keep me on trak as to what I need to do or sing when I walk or process thoughts outloud as to what I may be looking for in nature to inspire on a painting or a trasure that came out on a painting that I am walking to see if it was there or if it is Insect size and ants had carriers baskets or where.

For you to be qouting religion That is blashphemy false prophet. It will screw your head up because you are guilty of affiliation of all people that use internet for incest, rape, mental controls; psycho command operators, those that would kill have killed, fornicated with animals etc. All those people use intranet as well, YOU LOST MEMBERSHIP OR SALVATION STATUS for recreating or using a tool that they do as well and become immoral corrupt and guilty of same like crimes as them in spiritual equations.

Cellular disruptions, Cellular convulsions is not>>> a siezure. Seizure meds will cause brain dead and lead to actual death of existence.

You need cellular detoxification, have a stack of police reports and get ready to fill them out, the doctor will have you on a medicated fasting mild tranquilizer and strong anti-biotic. WIll get that chatter out your head yet you have a viral infection.

Also remember mucles and nrves and fat tissue forming or evaporating cells from fat dissolvment, less or more chatter, memories restored, nucelus membrane and mucous membranes relase a breakdown of lost and forgotten all the time. Natural in every being you know YORU NORMAL. Some people dont believe that movement in the body is a muscle they think something is crawling out their throut trying to get out, TAKE A FLEXERIL by Dr Perscription or equavaliant, IT IS trying to move or see the light FOOL it is your damn giant tongue in the back of your throat, eat a popcycle with pepper on it, and it will stop I promise. DOnt think about just do it.
Patriot

Longmont, CO

#86101 Sep 29, 2013
ALERT!

There is an anti-terrorist drill coming up on November 13, 2013 called GridEx 2013. Thousands of utility workers, business executives, National Guard officers, F.B.I. anti-terrorism experts and officials from government agencies in the United States, Canada and Mexico are preparing for this emergency drill. There has been a great deal of conjecture that this terrorist training exercise will end up like so many before it...a real event. Is this why the government is wanting everything in place in FEMA Region III, which includes D.C., by Oct. 1?

http://www.activistpost.com/2013/09/is-fema-r...

http://cotocrew.wordpress.com/2013/08/20/a-dr...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4192
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 50 min confrinting with ... 543,015
Stealing the Keys to Heaven (Aug '09) Fri Dan Dougherty 3
Pope's visit will change Philippines, Cardinal ... Thu Iglesia_Ni_Dinuguan 4
Philippines and Vatican release Pope Francis po... Sep 18 pazuzu 85
Edmonton's Coptic Christian community welcomes ... Sep 18 PAUL SHYKORA arts 1
United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's... (Apr '08) Sep 17 Married in 8,299
Selfies with Pope Francis cardboard cutouts pop... Sep 10 ELIAS IBARRA 5
•••

Pope Benedict XVI People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••