What Divides Catholics and Protestants?

What Divides Catholics and Protestants?

There are 84837 comments on the www.christianpost.com story from Apr 19, 2008, titled What Divides Catholics and Protestants?. In it, www.christianpost.com reports that:

As Pope Benedict XVI continues with his highly publicized visit to the United States, some may wonder what the major differences are between Catholicism and Protestantism - the two main Christian bodies in the ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.christianpost.com.

kent

Hudson, OH

#86142 Dec 15, 2014
nOgOd wrote:
One example is a lying catholic apologist by the name of kent who posts ficticious threads in other forums in order to cover up his beloved, child raping, murderous, thieving cult. The likes of kent is a pathetic putridity within this superstitious society.
The real story that kent posted below was about the Bridgeport catholic diocese and not an atheist group.
Some people will sink so low as to lie just to prop themselves up.
Sad indeed, kent!
kent wrote:
Trumbull, Conn.(AP)-- THE AMERICAN ATHEIST ORGANIZATION of Bridgeport have acknowledged in court papers that it documented 32 accusation of sexual abuse of children by Atheists associated with the organization for over 40 years. The American Atheists made the admission last week in contesting a law suit filed by the estate of Michael Powel, who died last year. Mr. Powel had claimed that he was sexually abused at the local American Atheists building between 1965 when he was 9, and 1972. The Atheist Organization is contesting a request from Mr. Powel's lawyers to turn over all documents regarding sexual abuse by Atheists at the organization in it's filing at Supreme Court in Waterbury. The leader of the American Atheists said it had compiled 26 boxes of documents and files detailing 32 accusations of abuse by 8 Atheists in the American Atheist Organization. In it's filing the American Atheist Organization said it should not have to spend thousands of dollars to review documents "simply because Michael Powel alleges he was abused one time for one minute in the winter of 1971." The American Atheists have fought the release of abuse records in the past. This year, it unsuccessfully appealed to the U.S. Supreme Court in an attempt to block the release of more than 12,000 pages of documents generated by lawsuits against Atheists.
<quoted text>
Funny that a "Catholic Diocese" would call itself.. The American Atheist Association. Any one here is free to go on the Internet and find out about Atheist child abuse for themselves. You love to point the finger at the Catholic Church but rage if anyone tries to show that Atheists are guilty of the SAME sin. I should say SOME of them, a minority of Atheists, are guilty of child abuse.. not ALL! I don't want to use your tactic of repeating all of the cases of a minority of Priests over and over again to give the false impression that ALL Priests are guilty.
nOgOd

Rock Island, IL

#86143 Dec 15, 2014
Diocese Says It Recorded 32 Accusations of Abuse

By THE ASSOCIATED PRESS
Published: November 25, 2009
TRUMBULL, Conn.(AP)— The Roman Catholic Diocese of Bridgeport has acknowledged in court papers that it documented 32 accusations of sexual abuse of children by priests associated with a parish here over 40 years.

The diocese made the admission last week in contesting a lawsuit filed by the estate of Michael Powel, who died last year. Mr. Powel had claimed that he was sexually abused at St. Theresa’s Parish in Trumbull between 1968, when he was 9, and 1972, when he was 13.

The diocese is contesting a request from Mr. Powel’s lawyers to turn over all documents regarding sexual abuse by priests at the parish. In its filing in Superior Court in Waterbury, the diocese said it had compiled 126 boxes of documents and files detailing 32 accusations of abuse by eight priests at St. Theresa’s.

Nine of the alleged encounters occurred before 1973, according to the court papers, and 18 accusations cover encounters that allegedly occurred from 1973 to 1983. Two accusations involve the period from 1984 to 1989, and three pertain to the years since 1990.

The diocese is asking the court to allow it to withhold records on all allegations made after 1973, saying they are irrelevant to Mr. Powel’s lawsuit.

In its filing, the diocese said it should not have to spend thousand of dollars to review the documents “simply because Michael Powel alleges he was abused one time for one minute in the winter of 1971.”

Mr. Powel’s lawyers said that the motion by the diocese was a “bait-and-switch” to avoid producing documents by Wednesday, a date previously agreed upon to provide discovery materials. Mr. Powel, a former Florida resident, alleged that he was repeatedly abused by a longtime parish landscaping employee, Carlo Fabbozzi. Mr. Powel also accused Mr. Fabbozzi of introducing him to a priest, the Rev. Joseph Gorecki, whom Powel accused of molesting him once at St. Theresa’s school in 1971.

A diocesan spokesman, Joseph McAleer, said priests from the parish who were found to have abused children are no longer in ministry and that the diocese removes from ministry any priest who is found to have abused a child.

The diocese has fought the release of abuse records in the past. This year, it unsuccessfully appealed to the United States Supreme Court in an attempt to block the release of more than 12,000 pages of documents generated by lawsuits against priests.

Judges have ruled that the documents be made public next week.
nOgOd

Rockford, IL

#86144 Dec 15, 2014
You are [email protected]!
kent wrote:
<quoted text> Funny that a "Catholic Diocese" would call itself.. The American Atheist Association. Any one here is free to go on the Internet and find out about Atheist child abuse for themselves. You love to point the finger at the Catholic Church but rage if anyone tries to show that Atheists are guilty of the SAME sin. I should say SOME of them, a minority of Atheists, are guilty of child abuse.. not ALL! I don't want to use your tactic of repeating all of the cases of a minority of Priests over and over again to give the false impression that ALL Priests are guilty.
Anonymous

Beckley, WV

#86145 Dec 15, 2014
The article pointed out some of the major differences of the Catholics and Protestants (the church teachings). There is also the fact that that the Catholic Church has the authority to change the solemnity of the Sabbath from Saturday to Sunday. There is also the fact that that the church claims it has never erred nor will err. Also the fact that that the Catholic Church does not believe in freedom of conscious, and will use force (again) as soon as the law will permit it to enforce Catholic teachings. The article points out the main divide between Catholics and Protestants, is that the Catholic Church teaches to look to the pope, and Protestants teach to look to Jesus. While there are many true and sincere Christians in the Catholic church, the Catholic Church teachings are rife with errors. We as Christians are to look to Jesus for our salvation, and none other.
Anonymous

Beckley, WV

#86146 Dec 15, 2014
Rather I should have said the Catholic Church claims to have the authority to change the solemnity of the seventh day Sabbath (Saturday {which is both the Sabbath and Lord's day}). See the book of Daniel for where God says this will happen, and research out Catholic teachings of their admission that they have the "authority" to do so.
Anonymous

Beckley, WV

#86147 Dec 15, 2014
dollarsbillthedumbschitt wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe the BIBLE
Jesus Lied About Prayer
Jesus is quoted many times in the Bible saying that a believer can ask for anything through prayer and receive it. He even goes so far as to say that mountains and trees can be thrown into the sea simply by praying for it. This is clearly a lie, and can be proven to be a lie by any believer. Simply pray for me to be converted to Christianity right away. Or better yet ask God to move the mountains behind my house. He could make a lot of converts that way. If I’m converted today, I’ll post a public apology on my web site and devote my life to kissing God’s ass. If I’m not converted it would only be fair for you to apologize and devote your life to kissing my butt.
Here are the quotes from Jesus that proves that he lied:
1) And Jesus answered and said to them, "Truly I say to you, if you have faith and do not doubt, you will not only do what was done to the fig tree, but even if you say to this mountain,`Be taken up and cast into the sea,' it will happen. "And all things you ask in prayer, believing, you will receive." (Matthew 21:21-22 NAS)
2) Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you. For everyone who asks, receives; and the one who seeks, finds; and to the one who knocks, the door will be opened.(Matthew 7:7-8 NAB)
3) Again I say to you, that if two of you agree on earth about anything that they may ask, it shall be done for them by My Father who is in heaven. For where two or three have gathered together in My name, I am there in their midst.(Matthew 18:19-20 NAS)
4) Amen, I say to you, whoever says to this mountain,'Be lifted up and thrown into the sea,' and does not doubt in his heart but believes that what he says will happen, it shall be done for him. Therefore I tell you, all that you ask for in prayer, believe that you will receive it and it shall be yours.(Mark 11:24-25 NAB)
5) And I tell you, ask and you will receive; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you. For everyone who asks, receives; and the one who seeks, finds; and to the one who knocks, the door will be opened.(Luke 11:9-13 NAB)
6) And whatever you ask in my name, I will do, so that the Father may be glorified in the Son. If you ask anything of me in my name, I will do it.(John 14:13-14 NAB)
7) If you remain in me and my words remain in you, ask for whatever you want and it will be done for you.(John 15:7 NAB)
8) It was not you who chose me, but I who chose you and appointed you to go and bear fruit that will remain, so that whatever you ask the Father in my name he may give you.(John 15:16 NAB)
9) On that day you will not question me about anything. Amen, amen, I say to you, whatever you ask the Father in my name he will give you. Until now you have not asked anything in my name; ask and you will receive, so that your joy may be complete.(John 16:23-24 NAB)
A lot of Christians ignore what Jesus actually says in the Bible. They also tend to add things to the actual words to make them say something else. If you honestly and truthfully read these quotes, without adding to them, it is very easy to see that Jesus is not saying that God will think about your prayers. He says God will grant all your prayers. Clearly, God doesn’t grant all prayers and this proves that Jesus was a habitual liar.
Jesus did not lie about prayer, nor did He lie about anything, nor will He lie about anything. Holy Writ says "with" God all things are possible. In other words, when we are in HIS will, all things are possible. There is the key, being in His will, and not our own.
nOgOd

Rockford, IL

#86148 Dec 15, 2014
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
ABOUT THE CLERGY SEXUAL ABUSE SCANDAL

http://www.dioceseofcleveland.org/abuse%20inv...

Why were so many priests from our Diocese accused?

Sexual abuse is unconscionable and inexcusable, and even one case is too many. That said, the number of priests and allegations must be put into context. The allegations cover a period of more than 50 years and include any allegation, regardless of merit or credibility. More than 2,500 priests and deacons have served the Diocese of Cleveland since 1950, and allegations have been reported against 86 diocesan priests, 1 diocesan deacon, 19 religious order priests, 4 priests from other dioceses who were residing here, and 8 unidentified priests – which brings the total number to 118. This rate is in line with the incidence rate among society in general. Despite the transgressions of a few, however, the overwhelming majority of priests and bishops have faithfully served God’s people and lived a life of dedicated service to God and the Church and have earned and deserve the support of the Diocese, parishioners and the community.

The report published on February 27, 2004 by the John Jay College of Criminal Justice is the first of its kind. No other group except the Catholic Church in this country has assembled comparable numbers, so no point of comparison to other groups is possible. However, with such data, the National Review Board will be able to give an interpretation and then social scientists will use the database for other studies. This could lead to a more scientific understanding of the causes of sexual abuse of minors and suggest changes that might be made in the future.
kent wrote:
<quoted text> Funny that a "Catholic Diocese" would call itself.. The American Atheist Association. Any one here is free to go on the Internet and find out about Atheist child abuse for themselves. You love to point the finger at the Catholic Church but rage if anyone tries to show that Atheists are guilty of the SAME sin. I should say SOME of them, a minority of Atheists, are guilty of child abuse.. not ALL! I don't want to use your tactic of repeating all of the cases of a minority of Priests over and over again to give the false impression that ALL Priests are guilty.
nOgOd

Rockford, IL

#86152 Dec 15, 2014
Richard A. Arko
Accused Diocesan

Arrested 1/04 on charges that he was growing marijuana in the church rectory and selling it. Police learned of the marijuana from an informant who also said he had been in a sexual relationship with Arko since he was 15 and that the priest would give him gifts, money and drugs in exchange for sex. In 7/04 Arko also lost his state licence to perform massage therapy, based on the felony conviction for growing pot. Unable to determine results of investigation on sex abuse of the minor. Cleveland, OH

Source:
Akron Beacon Journal 2.5.04; Cleveland Plain Dealer 4.7.04; Akron Beacon Journal 01.23.04; Cleveland Plain Dealer 01.23.04; Akron Beacon Journal 01.26.04; Akron Beacon Journal 02.11.04; Akron Beacon Journal 08.13.04; Seattle Post-Intelligencer 10.30.04
Assignments:
BA.org Assignment Record
kent wrote:
kent

Hudson, OH

#86154 Dec 16, 2014
Anonymous wrote:
The article pointed out some of the major differences of the Catholics and Protestants (the church teachings). There is also the fact that that the Catholic Church has the authority to change the solemnity of the Sabbath from Saturday to Sunday. There is also the fact that that the church claims it has never erred nor will err. Also the fact that that the Catholic Church does not believe in freedom of conscious, and will use force (again) as soon as the law will permit it to enforce Catholic teachings. The article points out the main divide between Catholics and Protestants, is that the Catholic Church teaches to look to the pope, and Protestants teach to look to Jesus. While there are many true and sincere Christians in the Catholic church, the Catholic Church teachings are rife with errors. We as Christians are to look to Jesus for our salvation, and none other.
Quite a collection of misconceptions about the Catholic Church! First: The Church bound us to observe the Sabbath on Sunday instead of Saturday because it was on Sunday that Our Lord Resurrected! And the Church did this by the authority that Jesus Christ gave to His Church when he said to Peter, "Whatsoever YOU bind on earth will be bound IN HEAVEN." (Matt.16:17-19) Second: Catholics do have freedom of conscience. But that does not mean we are free to privately interpret the bible. That only results in thousands of denominations who can not all agree on even ONE Christian doctrine! The bible forbids private interpretation. See 2 Peter 1: 20 Third: The Catholic Church looks ONLY to Jesus for our salvation and none other. "There is none that stands beside Him." The Pope is under Jesus and is subject to Jesus just like the rest of us. The Pope today does what Jesus told the first Pope to do.. "Feed my sheep."
Jaimie

Madison, WI

#86155 Dec 16, 2014
kent wrote:
<quoted text> Quite a collection of misconceptions about the Catholic Church! First: The Church bound us to observe the Sabbath on Sunday instead of Saturday because it was on Sunday that Our Lord Resurrected! And the Church did this by the authority that Jesus Christ gave to His Church when he said to Peter, "Whatsoever YOU bind on earth will be bound IN HEAVEN." (Matt.16:17-19) Second: Catholics do have freedom of conscience. But that does not mean we are free to privately interpret the bible. That only results in thousands of denominations who can not all agree on even ONE Christian doctrine! The bible forbids private interpretation. See 2 Peter 1: 20 Third: The Catholic Church looks ONLY to Jesus for our salvation and none other. "There is none that stands beside Him." The Pope is under Jesus and is subject to Jesus just like the rest of us. The Pope today does what Jesus told the first Pope to do.. "Feed my sheep."
The bible forbids, private interpretation of the Bible? Then quote where it indicates such. But about 1/4 of the way into the Bible Jesus indicates to Human he is NOT human his father was alien You filth humans refuse to listen to reason and rejected them, hat are you reading in these scriptures I did not write this nor give reason to lie about my life or write about it. I forgot where it as found.

Mother Francis indicated to ignore you all, my Church ordinance does not go to church and god councils with me and his soldiers, to what I saw go in or out THAT City, or heard. I owned land by my own papers and blood from more then 5 kingdoms but not 1 person in that city had papers to anything and it was a mess. And with further inspections the Coventry found me to be as a 7 year old little girl, more power and knowledge then a 50 year old demon huntress and wanted to begin my training, I refused back in 1975 or 1976. She also and reported to Vatican my Doctor and police reports, and my hybrid and treasure finds and deceased bodies finds and communications with 7 alien races she got to witness, and indicated me to be Ambassidress of Affairs of Liasonship with NOAHS ARKS SHIP and OCCUPANTS life forms Decendents in USA Manimals and Plantimals creature humanoids estranged In Wisconsin and thought to have me read out the book of Samual instead
Anonymous

Beckley, WV

#86156 Dec 16, 2014
kent wrote:
<quoted text> Quite a collection of misconceptions about the Catholic Church! First: The Church bound us to observe the Sabbath on Sunday instead of Saturday because it was on Sunday that Our Lord Resurrected! And the Church did this by the authority that Jesus Christ gave to His Church when he said to Peter, "Whatsoever YOU bind on earth will be bound IN HEAVEN." (Matt.16:17-19) Second: Catholics do have freedom of conscience. But that does not mean we are free to privately interpret the bible. That only results in thousands of denominations who can not all agree on even ONE Christian doctrine! The bible forbids private interpretation. See 2 Peter 1: 20 Third: The Catholic Church looks ONLY to Jesus for our salvation and none other. "There is none that stands beside Him." The Pope is under Jesus and is subject to Jesus just like the rest of us. The Pope today does what Jesus told the first Pope to do.. "Feed my sheep."
The Catholic Church nor the Pope has not bound me or any Christian to anything. Jesus is our example, and none other! What day did Jesus observe every day of His life as the Sabbath and Lord' s day? None other than Saturday. Peter was an Apostle, not a Pope! And Peter could only bind things on Earth that would be bound in Heaven if it was in accordance to God's will, and not his own. And the same words that Jesus gave to Peter applies to all Christians, if it is in accordance to God's will. And the Catholic claim to have changed the Sabbath from Saturday to Sunday is in the Catholic catachism for all to see and read (which the Catholic Church also changes the time that a day is to be observed as well, full filling the words in the book of Daniel). And yes, at this point in time Catholics do enjoy freedom of conscience. That is something the Catholic Church detests, freedom of conscience, and freely admits it, and as soon as the laws permit for the Catholic Church to use force to try to get people to bow down to them, the Church will use that force. The Catholic Church looks to the Pope (s) for salvation, a variety of other individuals that they have elevated to sainthood, and to its own dogma for salvation. While there are countless Catholic Christians who look to and follow Jesus, the dogma of the Catholic Church is to get people to take their eyes off of Jesus. And we are to employ the power of the Holy Spirit to guide us into all truth, and not rely on looking to men to do the interpretation for us. Jesus gave His Church His love by His sacrifice on the cross, and said if we love Him to obey His commandments. Note what He said, HIS commandments, not the tradition of men! What sets Protestants apart from Catholics is that Protestants rely upon the scriptures and Jesus. We have no need of a Pope who uses a bulletproof vehicle to ride around saying he is God's representative on Earth. May God lead all Christian Catholics who walk with Jesus out of a church that is riffe with errors, heresy, and blasphemy.
witchie poo

Paris, TN

#86157 Dec 17, 2014
Anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
The Catholic Church nor the Pope has not bound me or any Christian to anything. Jesus is our example, and none other! What day did Jesus observe every day of His life as the Sabbath and Lord' s day? None other than Saturday. Peter was an Apostle, not a Pope! And Peter could only bind things on Earth that would be bound in Heaven if it was in accordance to God's will, and not his own. And the same words that Jesus gave to Peter applies to all Christians, if it is in accordance to God's will. And the Catholic claim to have changed the Sabbath from Saturday to Sunday is in the Catholic catachism for all to see and read (which the Catholic Church also changes the time that a day is to be observed as well, full filling the words in the book of Daniel). And yes, at this point in time Catholics do enjoy freedom of conscience. That is something the Catholic Church detests, freedom of conscience, and freely admits it, and as soon as the laws permit for the Catholic Church to use force to try to get people to bow down to them, the Church will use that force. The Catholic Church looks to the Pope (s) for salvation, a variety of other individuals that they have elevated to sainthood, and to its own dogma for salvation. While there are countless Catholic Christians who look to and follow Jesus, the dogma of the Catholic Church is to get people to take their eyes off of Jesus. And we are to employ the power of the Holy Spirit to guide us into all truth, and not rely on looking to men to do the interpretation for us. Jesus gave His Church His love by His sacrifice on the cross, and said if we love Him to obey His commandments. Note what He said, HIS commandments, not the tradition of men! What sets Protestants apart from Catholics is that Protestants rely upon the scriptures and Jesus. We have no need of a Pope who uses a bulletproof vehicle to ride around saying he is God's representative on Earth. May God lead all Christian Catholics who walk with Jesus out of a church that is riffe with errors, heresy, and blasphemy.
the bible is an allegory, parable with a hidden meaning. The hidden meaning is the truth. The meaning people acquire when just reading the bible is the lie. jesus is the anti-Christ and a golem, not a living man. The Christian god is the devil. The bible is not the word of god as Christians believe.
Strel

Tallahassee, FL

#86158 Dec 17, 2014
Catholics are alright. I don't agree with their pay-as-you-go attitude about sin, and they seem overly obsessed with mysticism and ritual, but they know how to throw a party!

dollarsbill

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#86159 Dec 17, 2014
witchie poo wrote:
<quoted text>
the bible is an allegory, parable with a hidden meaning. The hidden meaning is the truth. The meaning people acquire when just reading the bible is the lie. jesus is the anti-Christ and a golem, not a living man. The Christian god is the devil. The bible is not the word of god as Christians believe.
Alas, nobody believes witchie poo, the Serpents messenger heading for Hell. Thank God.
Jaimie

Madison, WI

#86160 Dec 17, 2014
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
Alas, nobody believes witchie poo, the Serpents messenger heading for Hell. Thank God.
I am not understanding it period, damned gossip that University's use on Freshman to open old wounds and claim them as their PATIENT on the CNA RN or therapy license without their knowledge and a life insurance policy as their protective payee and care provider. Their responses priceless that puts them on experimental or recalled old psych medications illegal to use in any nation. Never saw what hit them
Swedenforever

Laurel, MD

#86161 Dec 17, 2014
In short, Martin Luther
Strel

Tallahassee, FL

#86162 Dec 17, 2014
Swedenforever wrote:
In short, Martin Luther
Well yeah, there's that. I'll still drink with Catholics though.
kent

Hudson, OH

#86164 Dec 18, 2014
Jaimie wrote:
<quoted text>
The bible forbids, private interpretation of the Bible? Then quote where it indicates such. But about 1/4 of the way into the Bible Jesus indicates to Human he is NOT human his father was alien You filth humans refuse to listen to reason and rejected them, hat are you reading in these scriptures I did not write this nor give reason to lie about my life or write about it. I forgot where it as found.
Mother Francis indicated to ignore you all, my Church ordinance does not go to church and god councils with me and his soldiers, to what I saw go in or out THAT City, or heard. I owned land by my own papers and blood from more then 5 kingdoms but not 1 person in that city had papers to anything and it was a mess. And with further inspections the Coventry found me to be as a 7 year old little girl, more power and knowledge then a 50 year old demon huntress and wanted to begin my training, I refused back in 1975 or 1976. She also and reported to Vatican my Doctor and police reports, and my hybrid and treasure finds and deceased bodies finds and communications with 7 alien races she got to witness, and indicated me to be Ambassidress of Affairs of Liasonship with NOAHS ARKS SHIP and OCCUPANTS life forms Decendents in USA Manimals and Plantimals creature humanoids estranged In Wisconsin and thought to have me read out the book of Samual instead
I already gave you a biblical reference to where private interpretation is forbidden.(2 Peter 1:20) Have you ever dabbled in the occult like Wiji boards or Raiki? These are just a few of the means that Demons will use to confuse our thinking and get us under the control of "the liar and murderer from the beginning" the Enemy.. Satan. Jesus can free us from Satan who "prowls about the world, like a Lion, seeking the ruin of souls." The Demons fear Jesus.. I could be wrong. But you might need to see a Catholic Priest who is trained in exorcism.
kent

Hudson, OH

#86165 Dec 18, 2014
Anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
I know that many Protestants believe they have the right to privately interpret the bible for themselves even though the bible forbids private interpretation.. in the O.T. in Peter and in Revelation. The justification is "WE were led by the Holy Spirit into all truth." Well then please explain how the Holy Spirit of Truth "led" over 20,000+ Protestant denominations into 20,000+ teachings on the Gospels that do not agree with one another? There is not ONE Christian doctrine that all the Protestant denominations agree on! I guess the Holy Spirit has agreed to disagree.. with Himself!- The Bible DOES say we are to follow Tradition.. APOSTOLIC Tradition.. and not the tradition of men. "Hold fast to the TRADITION that you were taught, EITHER by an ORAL statement OR a written letter of ours." (2 Thess.2:15) "I praise you because you remember me in everything and hold fast to the TRADITIONS just as I handed them on to you." (1 Cor.11:2) ONLY the Catholic Church can trace itself back through history for 2,000 years to Jesus Christ as it's founder. No Protestant Church is older than 480 years. They were founded by men like Luther, Calvin, Wesely, Darby, on and on.. THOSE are.. "the traditions of men."
witchie poo

Paris, TN

#86166 Dec 18, 2014
kent wrote:
<quoted text> I already gave you a biblical reference to where private interpretation is forbidden.(2 Peter 1:20) Have you ever dabbled in the occult like Wiji boards or Raiki? These are just a few of the means that Demons will use to confuse our thinking and get us under the control of "the liar and murderer from the beginning" the Enemy.. Satan. Jesus can free us from Satan who "prowls about the world, like a Lion, seeking the ruin of souls." The Demons fear Jesus.. I could be wrong. But you might need to see a Catholic Priest who is trained in exorcism.
The four faces of the cherubim depict the defining aspects of god. One of those four faces is the ox, a beast stripped of it's power to create. Private interpretation is forbidden because it would reveal that the Christian god is the devil.

Jesus is here, not to free us from satan (satan means oppose or advisory). Jesus is the anti-Christ. He is the vessel of demons. Meaning he brought about the demons that corrupt our thinking. Both the devil and the creator are satans. However, the Christian god, Judaic god, and god of Islam are all the same devil.

The bible is an allegory.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 59 min Holy Chosen Child 690,647
News United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's... (Apr '08) 13 hr Married in 10,663
News John Paul I Closer to Sainthood as Book Debunks... Nov 12 South Knox Hombre 1
News Vatican backs Obama as Nobel Peace Prize Winner (Oct '09) Nov 8 Feeling Abandoned 37
News Pope Francis to stop off in Cuba on way to Unit... (Apr '15) Nov 2 whirlignmerc 11
News War, religion and tolerance Oct 30 The Bible Student 1
News Pope Francis Denounces Gender Confirmation Surg... Oct '17 TerriB1 1
More from around the web