What Divides Catholics and Protestants?

Apr 19, 2008 Full story: www.christianpost.com 83,830

As Pope Benedict XVI continues with his highly publicized visit to the United States, some may wonder what the major differences are between Catholicism and Protestantism - the two main Christian bodies in the ...

Full Story
Ron Paul Republican 2016

Reno, NV

#86072 Jun 22, 2013
Romans Road wrote:
NEVER!
Ron Paul Republican 2016

Reno, NV

#86073 Jun 23, 2013
No one needs to rely on god!

They only need to rely by themselves!
Ron Paul Republican 2016

Reno, NV

#86074 Jun 23, 2013
No one needs to rely on god!

They only need to rely on is by themselves!
Ron Paul Republican 2016

Reno, NV

#86075 Jun 23, 2013
God helps those who help themselves!

“Land of Entrapment”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#86076 Jun 23, 2013
Spoken by the Coward who lives with Mommie and Daddie.

LMAO @ U!

You can't even get a job! Tell us more of your wisdom, ignorant entitled child.
Ron Paul Republican 2016

Reno, NV

#86077 Jun 23, 2013
Nijoni wrote:
LMAO @ U!
F You!
Ron Paul Republican 2016

Reno, NV

#86078 Jun 23, 2013
Nijoni wrote:
LMAO @ U!
You are a liar and a hypocrite as well!

“Land of Entrapment”

Location hidden

#86079 Jun 23, 2013
Well. we see that arrow hit your flubber butt!

What's Mom cooked up for breakfast? Loser

You can't even care for yourself, much less give advice. Not to mention you are an idiot.

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#86081 Jun 23, 2013
I am in total agreement with the following...Christ was/is not God. Whom will be the first Cathloic to debunk this truth....

And indeed it was wholly fitting that so wonderful a mother should be ever resplendent with the glory of most sublime holiness and so completely free from all taint of original sin that she would triumph utterly over the ancient serpent. To her did the Father will to give his only-begotten Son -- the Son whom, equal to the Father and begotten by him, the Father loves from his heart -- and to give this Son in such a way that he would be the one and the same common Son of God the Father and of the Blessed Virgin Mary. It was she whom the Son himself chose to make his Mother and it was from her that the Holy Spirit willed and brought it about that he should be conceived and born from whom he himself proceeds....

Note:
To her did the Father will to give his only-begotten Son

the Son whom, equal to the Father and begotten by him

and to give this Son

the Son himself
Ron Paul Republican 2016

Reno, NV

#86082 Jun 25, 2013
Romans Road wrote:
Get lost!
Ron Paul Republican 2016

Reno, NV

#86083 Jun 25, 2013
Romans Road wrote:
Get lost and read the 1st Amendment of the United States Constitution for a change instead of dictating people all the time!
Jaimie

Madison, WI

#86084 Jun 25, 2013
Ron Paul Republican 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a liar and a hypocrite as well!
And by your testimony all liars and hypocrates will be exposed and if I am not standing before counsil YOUR DEAD and your child is serviced to any family leniage of mine. YOu qoute passage in bible but never comprehended what you read?
Ron Paul Republican 2016

Reno, NV

#86085 Jun 27, 2013
Jaimie wrote:
<quoted text>
And by your testimony all liars and hypocrates will be exposed and if I am not standing before counsil YOUR DEAD and your child is serviced to any family leniage of mine. YOu qoute passage in bible but never comprehended what you read?
You are a sociopath and need go to mental rehab right now!
Ron Paul Republican 2016

Reno, NV

#86086 Jun 27, 2013
Oxbow wrote:
I am in total agreement with the following...Christ was/is not God. Whom will be the first Cathloic to debunk this truth....
And indeed it was wholly fitting that so wonderful a mother should be ever resplendent with the glory of most sublime holiness and so completely free from all taint of original sin that she would triumph utterly over the ancient serpent. To her did the Father will to give his only-begotten Son -- the Son whom, equal to the Father and begotten by him, the Father loves from his heart -- and to give this Son in such a way that he would be the one and the same common Son of God the Father and of the Blessed Virgin Mary. It was she whom the Son himself chose to make his Mother and it was from her that the Holy Spirit willed and brought it about that he should be conceived and born from whom he himself proceeds....
Note:
To her did the Father will to give his only-begotten Son
the Son whom, equal to the Father and begotten by him
and to give this Son
the Son himself
Another troll!
Jaimie

Madison, WI

#86087 Jun 27, 2013
<quoted text>
You are a sociopath and need go to mental rehab right now!
Ethics Board that pull degree and license love your comments, do you have a attorney and therapist and psychologist thread where you were impersonating a professional and lesser degrees tried to bank a license off YOUR ESTEEM... They will put those damn kids in prison again and again, what a online crime. Maybe not for you, those younger esteems trying to gain leverage in their degreed choice and fell before the license cam ein the mail and landed in prison before their 5th client AMAZING
Ron Paul Republican 2016

Reno, NV

#86088 Jun 27, 2013
Jaimie wrote:
<quoted text>
Ethics Board that pull degree and license love your comments, do you have a attorney and therapist and psychologist thread where you were impersonating a professional and lesser degrees tried to bank a license off YOUR ESTEEM... They will put those damn kids in prison again and again, what a online crime. Maybe not for you, those younger esteems trying to gain leverage in their degreed choice and fell before the license cam ein the mail and landed in prison before their 5th client AMAZING
Get mental rehab help right now! You are schizophrenia!
Patriot

Boulder, CO

#86089 Jun 29, 2013
News To Be Aware Of -

"I have told you now before it happens, so that when it does happen you will believe."

http://biblehub.com/john/14-29.htm

http://biblehub.com/niv/revelation/20.htm note vs 4-6

Why Does the Government Need Guillotines?

http://thecommonsenseshow.com/2013/06/29/why-...

ALSO: http://www.shtfplan.com/headline-news/foreign...

http://biblehub.com/nlt/revelation/13.htm note vs 7-10

"Israel, put your hope in The LORD, for with The LORD is unfailing love and with Him is Full Redemption." http://biblehub.com/psalms/130-7.htm

Who is the New Covenant Israel?

http://biblehub.com/galatians/3-28.htm read the Cross References to the right as well.

He who was seated on The Throne said,“I Am making Everything new!” Then He said,“Write this down, for These Words are Trustworthy and True.”

http://biblehub.com/niv/revelation/21.htm

“Land of Entrapment”

Location hidden

#86090 Jun 29, 2013
As sick as these "Poops" are, I love t when I am validated..
I love the latest scandal, sounds like a movie plot..jetting off in the private plane with the Vaticans Money...but a link to the Current Fruit of This Cult of Pedos
Pope Benedict XVI resigned after an internal investigation informed him about a web of blackmail, corruption and gay sex in the Vatican, Italian media reports say.
Three cardinals were asked by Benedict to verify allegations of financial impropriety, cronyism and corruption exposed in the so-called VatiLeaks affair.
The cardinals were said to have uncovered an underground gay network, whose members organise sexual meetings in several venues in Rome and Vatican City.

On December 17, 2012, they handed the pontiff two red-leather bound volumes, almost 300 pages long, containing "an exact map of the mischief and the bad fish" inside the Holy See, La Repubblica said.

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/world/vatican-scandal-c...
horsecamp

Mimbres, NM

#86091 Jun 29, 2013
easy question .. the doctrine of justification

how God for gives us luther insisted God for gives us for Jesus sake alone ..

the Roman catholics popes ALL SAY PEOPLE HAVE TO DO THEIR PART TO EARN IT.

LUTHER INSISTED the popes teachings robs people out of the certainty of heaven Jesus won for them by his perfect life in peoples stead and his innocent death for peoples sins..

the popes condemed Luther to hell and any one else that beleives what luther taught about How God forgives us .yet it is true!

God For gives us for Jesus sake alone .

it is the heart of the gospel

God declares the guilty not guilty because of his Son who lived and died in their stead.

Jaimie

Madison, WI

#86092 Jul 1, 2013
<quoted text>
Get mental rehab help right now! You are schizophrenia!
Schizophrenic is when you see things that others can not see and so it effects you in a traumatic way that nobody can assist you. Schizophrenic can not read or write or see walls or their surroundings. They are ill in a decomposing brain chamber, maybe drug birthed baby so the child seen things distorted like demons. But most use the term as a derrogatory comment, that causes sociaety to discriminate agaisnt someone.

It is a felony and holds 7 year-10 for doing it, any job removed license pulled from working with humans especially the population you attack. It also applies in stalking laws, dismanteling livlihood slander deformation f charactor and anyone who follows suit as a result you prompted others to antoagonise and harm as well 7 years for each partisipant is added to your sentence in prison, each one of those followers get 7 years period and comprehension of the law to not hold time as your own.

If your a child anyone that did nto supervise your online activity and permitted you to a opinion pre law and educational instruction and comprehension goes to prison for YOUR CRIMES as you sit in Juvenile jail waiting to see if you are going to adult prison upon 18-25 years of age.

I have 2 children I know which genetics NOT to wed them into.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's... (Apr '08) 8 min In Question 8,629
Selfies with Pope Francis cardboard cutouts pop... 9 min pazuzu 9
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 13 min Oxbow 554,840
20 years after collapse of communism, the pope ... (Sep '09) 1 hr God worships Sin ... 2
Man who sold fake immunity papers gets 3 A1 2 y... 23 hr Economist 1
Bagnasco controversy over sacrament comments as... Nov 23 RevKen 1
Bagnasco 'agrees with pope' Nov 23 RevKen 2

Pope Benedict XVI People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE