What Divides Catholics and Protestants?

Apr 19, 2008 | Posted by: Paul Zannucci | Full story: www.christianpost.com

As Pope Benedict XVI continues with his highly publicized visit to the United States, some may wonder what the major differences are between Catholicism and Protestantism - the two main Christian bodies in the ...

Comments
83,781 - 83,800 of 83,830 Comments Last updated Sep 29, 2013
Ron Paul Republican 2016

Reno, NV

#86050 Jun 18, 2013
Roman Catholic Church founded by Jesus Christ!
Ron Paul Republican 2016

Reno, NV

#86051 Jun 18, 2013
Roman Catholic Church was founded by Jesus Christ!
Ron Paul Republican 2016

Reno, NV

#86052 Jun 20, 2013
Once Born Again Christianity and Protestant Christianity goes extinct! We can do anything whatever we want to do at anytime!
Ron Paul Republican 2016

Reno, NV

#86053 Jun 20, 2013
Once Born Again Christianity and Protestant Christianity dies! We can do anything whatever we want to do at anytime!
Ron Paul Republican 2016

Reno, NV

#86054 Jun 20, 2013
Once Born Again Christianity and Protestant Christianity are dead! We can do anything whatever we want to do at anytime!
Ron Paul Republican 2016

Reno, NV

#86055 Jun 20, 2013
Once Born Again Christianity and Protestant Christianity are extinct! We can do anything whatever we want to do at anytime!
Jaimie

Madison, WI

#86056 Jun 22, 2013
Disciple of Jesus wrote:
Why is it that Satan's children like to harass Christians? Evil, mean spirited people that want others to share in their misery.
Nothing to do with Satan;

Right testicle tract on a male is sperm of visual stimulation, could be a dog, a bug, a person on tv something they heard, BUT it is not of man creatin gto a female of choice of time for matrimony.

Left testicle tract was those that the man was aroused by and would not MENTALLY be apposed to provideing her a child and produced saved sperm for that person.

It takes 2 years to eraticate that sperm load from tract/ that is why for matrimony of church you spend time alone with cabin retreats, no tv, radio, or family or school chums to interfere with stimuli of sperm creation in the human body that all sperm would be coded to matrimonial partner so their is no communication barriers or indifferences that casue abuse and aggitation in matrimony or upbringing of a disfunctional child.

Kind of demonic in feel and creates personailty differnces that are to distorted becasue brain can not aquant logic at younger age, "OH no SHit dad dropped sperm load coded to Barbie Stiresand, must of liked a dominant type of female, and produced sperm, and married someone elese so life crisis occurs and child ends up beating thier mother as imposter of another. BAD seen that is why it is associated on factors of public vote of what evil would term.

Not evil gentic disruption is all your seeing the wrong therapist or hold wrong affilates you enacted on public belief of what you had accessible to you and they were poor source of infomration and screwed you and yoru kids up more, CONGRATS. POOR adult decision making skills thats for sure, or a drug baby or drug addcits, so for them martyr and shits and giggles one or the other I guess right.....
Jaimie

Madison, WI

#86057 Jun 22, 2013
Ron Paul Republican 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>
FYI! Your post is nonsense and irrelevant as well!
Your post is sladerous bable discrediting other peoples lives and witness and is illegal by STATE STATUES and is ILLEGAL IN AY RELIGIOUS BELIEF SYSTEM OR COVEN idiot..........

I guess I'll QOute a word GOD affilaiates with people like you and then he would disregard and walk away and leave you homeless and unfunded....

"sounds like a 'Monopoly' to me! Ignore it Jaimie, Now you met the alien LuGaun by the Lagoon? I'm Not familiar show me! " >>>>>>> >>>>>

“Land of Entrapment”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#86058 Jun 22, 2013
Once Born Again Christianity and Protestant Christianity goes extinct! We can do anything whatever we want to do at anytime!
Who let you out of your cage?

Monkeys make more sense than your babbling.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#86059 Jun 22, 2013
Ron Paul Republican 2016

Reno, NV

#86060 Jun 22, 2013
Jaimie wrote:
<quoted text>
Your post is sladerous bable discrediting other peoples lives and witness and is illegal by STATE STATUES and is ILLEGAL IN AY RELIGIOUS BELIEF SYSTEM OR COVEN idiot..........
I guess I'll QOute a word GOD affilaiates with people like you and then he would disregard and walk away and leave you homeless and unfunded....
"sounds like a 'Monopoly' to me! Ignore it Jaimie, Now you met the alien LuGaun by the Lagoon? I'm Not familiar show me! " >>>>>>> >>>>>
You are a liar and a hypocrite as well!
Ron Paul Republican 2016

Reno, NV

#86061 Jun 22, 2013
Nijoni wrote:
<quoted text>
Who let you out of your cage?
Monkeys make more sense than your babbling.
You are another puppet of Jim Hayden!
Ron Paul Republican 2016

Reno, NV

#86062 Jun 22, 2013
He is Coming Soon wrote:
Irrelevant!

“Land of Entrapment”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#86064 Jun 22, 2013
<quoted text>
You are another puppet of Jim Hayden!
You are such a lonely sad sack, on top of being a complete Loon and an idiot. Jim Hayden? Sounds like another candidate you would endorse. Are you sure you aren't one of his bastard kids?

You need a life, other than dreaming of taking innocent people out.
Of course, the odds of YOU getting a job, other than from Mommie, are non existent. Seek Some Counseling or remain a Loser. In your cage, remain.

“Jesus=only way into Heaven”

Since: Nov 12

saved by grace through faith

#86065 Jun 22, 2013
<quoted text>
Irrelevant!
You meant to say EXCELLENT!
Ron Paul Republican 2016

Reno, NV

#86066 Jun 22, 2013
Romans Road wrote:
<quoted text>
You meant to say EXCELLENT!
Get lost!
Ron Paul Republican 2016

Reno, NV

#86067 Jun 22, 2013
Nijoni wrote:
<quoted text>
You are such a lonely sad sack, on top of being a complete Loon and an idiot. Jim Hayden? Sounds like another candidate you would endorse. Are you sure you aren't one of his bastard kids?
Of course, the odds of YOU getting a job, other than from Mommie, are non existent. Seek Some Counseling or remain a Loser. In your cage, remain.
You are another puppet of Mitt Romney!
Ron Paul Republican 2016

Reno, NV

#86068 Jun 22, 2013
Nijoni wrote:
<quoted text>
I side with Jack Kopplin NOT you!

Get lost!
Ron Paul Republican 2016

Reno, NV

#86069 Jun 22, 2013
Nijoni wrote:
<quoted text>
I side with Zack Kopplin NOT you!

Get lost!

“Jesus=only way into Heaven”

Since: Nov 12

saved by grace through faith

#86070 Jun 22, 2013
<quoted text>
Get lost!
Get saved!
http://www.soulwinning.info/tracts/how_to_be_...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 11 min June VanDerMark 539,564
Vatican nuncio criticizes Castro regime in Cuba 14 hr WE JUST DONT CARE 6
Christian leaders call for end to US strikes in... 14 hr James 6
Catholic archbishop in Cuba criticizes government 15 hr L I G E R 49 7
St. Peter's overflows for historic day of 4 popes Aug 30 ELIAS IBARRA 47
United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's... (Apr '08) Aug 28 Maverick 8,274
Filipino Catholics hails new saints Aug 28 ELIAS IBARRA 45
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Pope Benedict XVI People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••