What Divides Catholics and Protestants?

Apr 19, 2008 Full story: www.christianpost.com 83,830

As Pope Benedict XVI continues with his highly publicized visit to the United States, some may wonder what the major differences are between Catholicism and Protestantism - the two main Christian bodies in the ...

Full Story
Ron Paul Republican 2016

Reno, NV

#85981 May 20, 2013
Disciple of Jesus wrote:
I know you are a discredit and 2.) who you stand with is a good reason to oppose them. In effect; you slander them by association.
Did you even know of Ron Paul's statement that he would fix the 1913 problem. If you read Albert Pike's (president of the USA Illuminati) 1871 statement and then forward to 1913 to see what all happened surrounding that time period; you'd know. As well as the map for what is taking place now.
Another liar and a hypocrite as well!
Ron Paul Republican 2016

Reno, NV

#85982 May 20, 2013
Disciple of Jesus wrote:
I know you are a discredit and 2.) who you stand with is a good reason to oppose them. In effect; you slander them by association.
Did you even know of Ron Paul's statement that he would fix the 1913 problem. If you read Albert Pike's (president of the USA Illuminati) 1871 statement and then forward to 1913 to see what all happened surrounding that time period; you'd know. As well as the map for what is taking place now.
NO I do NOT slander them by association! NO I am NOT a discredit at all! You are completely clueless on discredit and slander as well!
Ron Paul Republican 2016

Reno, NV

#85983 May 20, 2013
Disciple of Jesus wrote:
RPP: stupid can't be fixed. Radical nut jobs like yourself that blaspheme God will soon join their father.
Lucifer was of the 'misquote' club --- yea, hath God said.
Even Lucifer knows. Why do you want him as your father?
You people are full of hate and would like to usurp authority over others and command their thinking. You try to tell other what they should think and how they should act trying to play god of this world. Fortunately, yourselves are the only one's deceived. The Holy Ghost of God dwelling within provides evidence of things not seen.
Disciple of Jesus = Disciple of Cult
Ron Paul Republican 2016

Reno, NV

#85984 May 20, 2013
Disciple of Jesus wrote:
RPP: stupid can't be fixed. Radical nut jobs like yourself that blaspheme God will soon join their father.
You people are full of hate and would like to usurp authority over others and command their thinking. You try to tell other what they should think and how they should act trying to play god of this world. Fortunately, yourselves are the only one's deceived. The Holy Ghost of God dwelling within provides evidence of things not seen.
You are loony tune!
Ron Paul Republican 2016

Reno, NV

#85985 May 20, 2013
Disciple of Jesus wrote:
Disciple of Jesus = Disciple of Sheeple
Ron Paul Republican 2016

Reno, NV

#85986 May 20, 2013
Disciple of Jesus wrote:
You are a loony tune!
Ron Paul Republican 2016

Reno, NV

#85987 May 20, 2013
Disciple of Jesus wrote:
All of you Born Again Christian Fanatics lost all of the battles on trying to force creationism garbage on all of the public schools that covers evolution! You all know that is unconstitutional and wrong as well!
Ron Paul Republican 2016

Reno, NV

#85988 May 20, 2013
Disciple of Jesus wrote:
You are NO friend of Jesus Christ at all!

You are NOT god at all!
Disciple of Jesus

Millfield, OH

#85990 May 21, 2013
RRP = NUT Learn to read. You may not be so full of hate if you understood what folks are saying.

Continual multiple post to hear your echo. No one else is listening to your idiotic rants on nothing, saying nothing. Gutter minded simpletons like to irritate to get attention but it's just like a brat child wanting attention.

You are one of Lucifer's children standing on monkey brain foolishness from your father.
Disciple of Jesus

Millfield, OH

#85991 May 21, 2013
Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.
John 3:3 (KJV)

Jesus answered them, I told you, and ye believed not: the works that I do in my Father's name, they bear witness of me. 26 But ye believe not, because ye are not of my sheep, as I said unto you. 27 My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me: 28 And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand. 29 My Father, which gave them me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father's hand. 30 I and my Father are one.
John 10:25-30 (KJV)

But woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye shut up the kingdom of heaven against men: for ye neither go in yourselves, neither suffer ye them that are entering to go in. 14 Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye devour widows' houses, and for a pretence make long prayer: therefore ye shall receive the greater damnation. 15 Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye compass sea and land to make one proselyte, and when he is made, ye make him twofold more the child of hell than yourselves.
Matt 23:13-15 (KJV)

Jesus made it plain about your religion.
Ron Paul Republican 2016

Sparks, NV

#85992 May 21, 2013
Disciple of Jesus wrote:
RRP = NUT Learn to read. You may not be so full of hate if you understood what folks are saying.
Continual multiple post to hear your echo. No one else is listening to your idiotic rants on nothing, saying nothing. Gutter minded simpletons like to irritate to get attention but it's just like a brat child wanting attention.
You are one of Lucifer's children standing on monkey brain foolishness from your father.
Another discredited poster!

Yeah right! Keep spreading your garbage propaganda and your credibility and your reputation will drop to zero and the American people will realize that you are phony fundamentalism out there!

I am a true Catholic leaning Methodism and Atheism as well that does NOT spread lies and misinformation about anywhere else!

You will face the serious consequences of your actions if you keep this up!

NOT even your Born Again Christians Fanatic Friends shall stand in our way!
Ron Paul Republican 2016

Sparks, NV

#85993 May 21, 2013
Disciple of Jesus wrote:
Another discredited poster!

Yeah right! Keep spreading your garbage propaganda and your credibility and your reputation will drop to zero and the American people will realize that you are phony fundamentalism out there!

I am a true Catholic leaning Methodism and Atheism as well that does NOT spread lies and misinformation about anywhere else!

You will face the serious consequences of your actions if you keep this up!

NOT even your Born Again Christians Fanatic Friends shall stand on our way!
Ron Paul Republican 2016

Sparks, NV

#85994 May 21, 2013
Disciple of Jesus wrote:
Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.
Jesus answered them, I told you, and ye believed not: the works that I do in my Father's name, they bear witness of me. 26 But ye believe not, because ye are not of my sheep, as I said unto you. 27 My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me: 28 And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand. 29 My Father, which gave them me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father's hand. 30 I and my Father are one.
But woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye shut up the kingdom of heaven against men: for ye neither go in yourselves, neither suffer ye them that are entering to go in. 14 Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye devour widows' houses, and for a pretence make long prayer: therefore ye shall receive the greater damnation. 15 Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye compass sea and land to make one proselyte, and when he is made, ye make him twofold more the child of hell than yourselves.
Jesus Christ will NOT save you at all if you keep it up already!

Born Again Christianity is dying and you will regret one day that you have been brainwashed completely by the fundamentalism movement! It is time for you to go to rehab right now because what your brain is telling us that you are doing illegal things that were NOT intended by anyone else out there at all! Enjoy your life while you still can because once they find out about your agenda, you will face the legal consequences and the judge will have an arrest warrant against you for whatever reasons and cops will take you away immediately with or without warning on a court order!

You are NO better at all than Pastor and Radio Host Ralph Gordon Stair and Pastor Charles Dowell!

Keep it up and you will pay the price for your entire actions!
Ron Paul Republican 2016

Sparks, NV

#85995 May 21, 2013
Disciple of Jesus wrote:

Born Again Christianity is dying and you will regret one day that you have been brainwashed completely by the fundamentalism movement! It is time for you to go to rehab right now because what your brain is telling us that you are doing illegal things that were NOT intended by anyone else out there at all! Enjoy your life while you still can because once they find out about your agenda, you will face the legal consequences and the judge will have an arrest warrant against you for whatever reasons and the cops will take you away immediately with or without warning on a court order!

You are NO better at all than Pastor and Radio Host Ralph Gordon Stair and Pastor Charles Dowell!

Ron Paul Republican 2016

Sparks, NV

#85996 May 21, 2013
Disciple of Jesus wrote:

Born Again Christianity is dying and you will regret one day that you have been brainwashed completely by the fundamentalism movement! It is time for you to go to rehab right now because what your brain is telling us that you are doing illegal things that were NOT intended by anyone else out there at all! Enjoy your life while you still can because once they find out about your agenda, you will face the legal consequences and the judge will have an arrest warrant against you for whatever reasons and the police will take you away immediately with or without warning on a court order!

Jaimie

Madison, WI

#85998 May 22, 2013
Ron Paul Republican 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>
Born Again Christianity is dying and you will regret one day that you have been brainwashed completely by the fundamentalism movement! It is time for you to go to rehab right now because what your brain is telling us that you are doing illegal things that were NOT intended by anyone else out there at all! Enjoy your life while you still can because once they find out about your agenda, you will face the legal consequences and the judge will have an arrest warrant against you for whatever reasons and the police will take you away immediately with or without warning on a court order!
Actually there was a divide in Christainity, sisterhood had a group of nuns that defected to prove they can do more service hands on and intervention, and became a coven Grassroots of witchcraft was Christianity not vice versa that is where the contraversal divide is time line of movment in existence. Or a persons daily life of exosure and food and water sources, created a distortion and blasphamy and guilty by affiliation, sharing water source, sharing septics in apartments or sespool etc.

And naturally their is legal ramifications POPE had a new software installed in Madison Wisc all court that holds spiritual or religious preference as aliby or grounds to remove children, POPE and Vatican counsil are via sattelitte in private terminal conference during court proceeding to over ride civialian plight to disrupt lives and court time. Criminal Contempt.

And yes jail is the course to rehabilitation all Dr and therapist of any FORM OF COMPREHENSION WORKS THERE not civilan town gossip pools they go to prison on felon offenses for gossip in twon that causes conspiracy crimes agaisnt other humans......
pockets

Silver City, NM

#86000 May 25, 2013
Divine Alien wrote:
What are the main protests of the protestants against the catholic? Are the protests really the big issues in believing/following/obeying Jesus? What types of spirits that brings human to be divided in the worship of Jesus? The Holy Spirit of Jesus will not/never do that. It will never protest for the sake of Jesus and the glory of God the Father. The Holy Spirit is only urging mankind to love God and thy neighbors only; therefore, there should be no killing/murdering/much protests/complaining for the sake of Jesus. The xtians are even not allowed to kill any humans of different faiths/beliefs. Jesus's love is not limited to any groups of humans on earth/universe. Jesus must be made known to the whole world that He is God who brings salvation to all mankind. There is no guarantee of salvation if one denies Jesus; those who never heard of Jesus are exception; God will handle their case accordingly.
Yes God wants us to love other people and he wants us to show our love for him by following his doctrines---------- John 14:23 after all doctrines divide His sheep from the goats ..

AND THE MOST IMPORTANT DOCTRINE WE CAN SHOW OUR LOVE TO HIM IS BY BELEIVING WERE SAVED BY Jesus his merits alone.. and not by what any human pope says but by what Jesus has done already.. his perfect life in our stead and his death for our sins..
wondering

Booneville, MS

#86001 May 26, 2013
Wayne wrote:
I'll only list a few particulars.
Transubstantiation= the belief that while taking the communion the cookie and wine become the physical, actual flesh and blood of Jesus Christ.
Calling the pope holy father while scripture is plain in telling us to call NO MAN our father.
Mariolatry, or the worship and veneration of Mary. They say they don't but try to get them to give up their rosary beads and quit saying the hail Marys.
Praying to Mary to ask her to mediate between them and her Son, Jesus Christ to gain favor for them. It is plain there is only ONE Mediator between God and man and that IS Jesus Christ, not Mary.
There are many, many more.
In psalms it says that "Reverand is His name" ,meaning God.A lot of preachers will not let you call them reverand,ours won't.
Concerned Expat

UK

#86002 May 26, 2013
wondering wrote:
<quoted text>In psalms it says that "Reverand is His name" ,meaning God.A lot of preachers will not let you call them reverand,ours won't.

Your reverend sounds like a mean Christian.
wondering

Booneville, MS

#86003 May 26, 2013
Concerned Expat wrote:
<quoted text>
Your reverend sounds like a mean Christian.
What makes you think he is mean,just because he thinks he is not worthy to be called reverand like God is.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 14 min Oxbow 542,136
Philippines and Vatican release Pope Francis po... 4 hr pazuzu 74
United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's... (Apr '08) 5 hr Hebrewsunite 8,297
Selfies with Pope Francis cardboard cutouts pop... Sep 10 ELIAS IBARRA 5
Pope Francis pursues a thaw in relations with m... Sep 9 Andrez Lopez 2
Francis' letter to Cubans: Imitate Mary's joy, ... Sep 8 Crusader 1
St. Peter's overflows for historic day of 4 popes Sep 5 ELIAS IBARRA 49
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Pope Benedict XVI People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••