What Divides Catholics and Protestants?

Apr 19, 2008 Full story: www.christianpost.com 83,830

As Pope Benedict XVI continues with his highly publicized visit to the United States, some may wonder what the major differences are between Catholicism and Protestantism - the two main Christian bodies in the ...

Full Story
Bigfoot

Houston, TX

#85877 Apr 2, 2013
Prophet of Jesus Christ wrote:
<quoted text>Is that what cause you to do evil?
If turning my back to the pagan ways and following Jesus is evil, then yes would be my answer to your question.
Disciple of Jesus

Millfield, OH

#85878 Apr 2, 2013
Hello Bigfoot,

The sorcerer is a blasphemer. Many Antichrist are come into the world per the Apostle John.

They are here to bring confusion and muddy the water as best as they can. But some are so obvious with their hatred, they are a thing of pity.
Bigfoot

Houston, TX

#85879 Apr 2, 2013
People have been lead the wrong direction for so many years, they are blinded by the truth. Pagan rituals have been integrated in christianity for long, people don't relize it. It was so easy for Satin to get into churches and chrstianity. We just opened the doors and let him in and not realizeing it. I'm not mudding up the water, that was already muddy. I'm trying to clear it up so people can see Jesus. When you leave this world, you will be judged. You can only answer for yourself and what you mislead others to believe. The most dangerous job in the world, is to be a speaker for god. The truth is not money, but gods word and ways.
Disciple of Jesus

Millfield, OH

#85880 Apr 2, 2013
All must be verified by scripture; God's Word is truth.

Amos 5:26 - they follow the star of their god. That star is for Lucifer. It is also mentioned in Acts 7:43. Few know what the star of that god was/is. It began in ~1800BC in Babylon. Jezebel brought it to life and consequently her demise. The Tribe of Dan also adopted it and God punished them for 1000 yrs.

It was re-birth with Catholicism and their pagan rituals. Dec 25th is for Tammuz and Easter is for Ishtar (pronounced Easter). Per Acts 12:4, Easter is a pagan holiday. Christians observe Jesus' resurrection.

Jesus was crucified on Wednesday as Thursday was an high holy Sabbath. This puts Jesus in the tomb 3 days and nights. Jesus arose shortly after 6PM on Saturday as that was the start of the first day of the week. Naturally, Jesus was not there the next morning (also on the first day of the week).

Per Luke 2, Jesus was born in September. Roman tax day was Sept 2nd and Mary was great with child and DAYS were accomplished --- the festival of trumpets was on Sept 9th; the day the Jews crown a King.

40+ yrs my King has been good to me and is coming soon to gather His own. Per Dan 9:24 one can trace the resurrection to 30AD (read Daniel's prophecy).

The Catholics removed Daniel's 70th week and altered scripture to create a 7 yr tribulation period where Lucifer will come to light. It is a false prophecy from the Jesuits. Daniel's prophecy can not be altered. Read Dan 9:24 and know who the most Holy is! It cannot be removed.
gommom

Pittsburgh, PA

#85881 Apr 2, 2013
youtube.com/watch...
A Penis divide them
Disciple of Jesus

Millfield, OH

#85882 Apr 2, 2013
The OP was "what divides catholics and protestants"

Not what divides catholics and Christians!

Christians are a people of God. Catholicism is Antichrist. Are there protestants that aren't Ecumenical?
Bigfoot

Houston, TX

#85883 Apr 2, 2013
Disciple of Jesus wrote:
The OP was "what divides catholics and protestants"
Not what divides catholics and Christians!
Christians are a people of God. Catholicism is Antichrist. Are there protestants that aren't Ecumenical?
In gods eyes, there is no difference. Most follow pagan rituals.
Disciple of Jesus

Millfield, OH

#85884 Apr 2, 2013
Why would anyone want to watch sadistic garbage from perverted minds that Satan's children post where children may view.

gommon; folks like you are the child rapist and hate mongers of the world.
Jaimie

Madison, WI

#85885 Apr 2, 2013
Disciple of Jesus wrote:
Jammie; your post is incoherent. I do not know what you're trying to say?
As for the sorcerer; I've never seen such a nut job. Just another mocker and scoffer.
YOu exploit someones indiffernce, you will burn in volcanic ash, you know that.

God as giant intergallic molecule versus what? Was it female? ANyway In a dream I had allportals open I cold to assist me in life as a child, We danced to GREASE LIGHTENING by Tenney PArk to battle a giant Molecule decendent of GOD. When its tentacles wrapped around my neck and choked me off the ground (I WAS & I THINK)I opened all portals of my past life to assist. I fainted, everyoen battled to try to get the giant molecule torelease me, Posiedans kid came threw and the rest was me, Water Dragon, Warrior, others but I could only be in one of me, and I picked GODS first encounter with me, I was a lien lifeform form another solor system, I have teeth like a peranna and I had tentacles on my shoulders as well I can fly and manuvuer like almost all beast and cotton woods I grabbed me form the GIant Molecule My dad was freaking out, "Get away from my kid WHat the hell are you" I responded" I AM and I am her Im helping mor ethen your doing with your accessment" And I went in the belly of GODS decndets and pulled all nerve and mucsle cords around its spine and took it in the water. SO many EAST SIDERS witnessed as we battle a tenney PArk area residence war or the worlds. As holes videod the occurence and made money instead and pretended it was a movie script, NO IT WS OUR LIFE
CWU

Tinley Park, IL

#85886 Apr 2, 2013
1 Corinthians 1:13 Is Christ divided?...

A true Christian is one who follows the teaching and example of Jesus Christ.
Disciple of Jesus

Millfield, OH

#85887 Apr 2, 2013
There are huge differences. Gross differences in God's eyes between the Elect and those accursed.
Why lay charge to God's Elect?
Jaimie

Madison, WI

#85888 Apr 2, 2013
PS I don't need your slander. It is ILLEGAL to argue with me. and I did not slander you or use derogatory comments, I WILL SUE.

I am retarded. Not by drugs or drity sex disease, I am mentally retarded by injury and accident sin my life.

I am Trauamtic Brain Injury
Numerous Head and Neck injuries
Spinal cord is not aligned
HEad is off my spine

Nerve and muscle cords wer etwisted and I only have 20% body movement of a normal human my age

No tailbone or bent so it does not appear at all on a xray

And I am still more intellgent then you. My perception of what I read and comprehensivie IQ without discrimination or legal factor violations is higher then almost all females IN USA surgeon General and Attorney General have the tested fact and details. I met both in 1995 and 2000.
Jaimie

Madison, WI

#85892 Apr 2, 2013
Accidents in my life,

SIn Is a typo But I birthed 2 I thought better of them though but they tried to kill me for money with their fathers

BUt their my kids an dyes I love them they are both TBI from Birthing complications and birthed dead and brought back to life. Head injuries form fathers that threw them down stairs or teachers not witnessing kids playing and my other daughter got kicked in the head.

My daughters were exploited and photod and pawned off to each family member to get money and awards of their pictures to other states, and never got a cent or acknowledgement NOW they are brianwashed and kidnapped Washington DC Oregon Wiscosnin And Alaska and Arizonia FBI all assisted the investigations and did the polices work for them, arrest and booking codes are waiting in PAiges father BRian T Frank for arrest and booking on Manslaughter, Kidnapping and CHIPS HAyleys father Steven R Kitsmeble for same crimes and BRians but not as many.

Waiting close to hoem for the girls to be BROUGHT BACK INTO JURISDICTION all those with contact are documented in DA File for adied and ABet a abduction in their DA FILES Even my mother and sister FBI said NO CONTACT with them, only with your father.

Wisconsin States Registry has the ROuter COdes to access DA FIel if oofficers do not have access to States Registyry tyhey have to set up a appointment with DA to get arrest and booking codes, BUt State Registry has Criminal Judge Schwartz, DIstrict Attorney DOn Garber 2006 Kidbnapped kids since. orders Overiding any civilan family court procedings or police, HAYLEY AND PAIGE DREWS are only allowed to reside with MOther and it routes to Fathers bookings as they are ALREADY INDICTED and waiting for ARREST
konnon

Pittsburgh, PA

#85897 Apr 5, 2013
youtube.com/watch...
A Tampoon divides them
Just sayin

Antioch, TN

#85901 Apr 24, 2013
Romans Road wrote:
Nettiebelle, the thief on the cross wasn't baptized.
Luke 23:42-43
42 And he said unto Jesus, Lord, remember me when thou comest into thy kingdom.
43 And Jesus said unto him, Verily I say unto thee, Today shalt thou be with me in paradise.
Where in the Bible does it say the thief was not baptized?

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#85903 Apr 25, 2013
In the past I have been called, on this forum, by Catholic women, a bigot.....because I said I and my family live by all of the Word of God:

Ge 3:16 Unto the woman he said, I will greatly multiply thy sorrow and thy conception; in sorrow thou shalt bring forth children; and thy desire shall be to thy husband, and he shall rule over thee.

Disciple of Jesus

Millfield, OH

#85905 Apr 26, 2013
Just sayin wrote:
<quoted text>
Where in the Bible does it say the thief was not baptized?
The thief was hanging on a cross and died shortly after Jesus departed to paradise. He wasn't taken down and baptized. Jesus had the power and authority to commend the thief to paradise or also known as Abraham's bosom. Remember the story of the rich man and the beggar? The rich man was fixed in Hell while Lazarus was with Abraham.
Prophet of Jesus Christ

San Antonio, TX

#85906 Apr 26, 2013
Disciple of Jesus wrote:
<quoted text>
The thief was hanging on a cross and died shortly after Jesus departed to paradise. He wasn't taken down and baptized. Jesus had the power and authority to commend the thief to paradise or also known as Abraham's bosom. Remember the story of the rich man and the beggar? The rich man was fixed in Hell while Lazarus was with Abraham.
If you do not obey this commandment of the Lord Jesus Christ,

Luke, Chapter 14, 33: So likewise, whosoever he be of you that forsaketh not all that he hath, he cannot be my disciple.

Can you still be disciple of Jesus Christ?

True or False?
Disciple of Jesus

Millfield, OH

#85907 Apr 26, 2013
We have the Word of God: there are no more prophets or Apostles.

I follow Jesus; not any person.

If any man come to me, and hate not his father, and mother, and wife, and children, and brethren, and sisters, yea, and his own life also, he cannot be my disciple. 27 And whosoever doth not bear his cross, and come after me, cannot be my disciple.
Luke 14:26-27 (KJV)

Jesus is the closest friend and companion I've ever had.

“Call sign: Apache One Six”

Since: Mar 11

US 62 @ US 81

#85908 Apr 26, 2013
Prophet of Jesus Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
If you do not obey this commandment of the Lord Jesus Christ,
Luke, Chapter 14, 33: So likewise, whosoever he be of you that forsaketh not all that he hath, he cannot be my disciple.
Can you still be disciple of Jesus Christ?
True or False?
<><
You don't obey this commandment!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 11 min Robert F 542,054
Philippines and Vatican release Pope Francis po... 55 min KidlatNgayon 71
United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's... (Apr '08) Sep 12 Married in 8,293
Selfies with Pope Francis cardboard cutouts pop... Sep 10 ELIAS IBARRA 5
Pope Francis pursues a thaw in relations with m... Sep 9 Andrez Lopez 2
Francis' letter to Cubans: Imitate Mary's joy, ... Sep 8 Crusader 1
St. Peter's overflows for historic day of 4 popes Sep 5 ELIAS IBARRA 49
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Pope Benedict XVI People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••