What Divides Catholics and Protestants?

Apr 19, 2008 Full story: www.christianpost.com 83,885

As Pope Benedict XVI continues with his highly publicized visit to the United States, some may wonder what the major differences are between Catholicism and Protestantism - the two main Christian bodies in the ...

Full Story
darrel

Edmonton, Canada

#85855 Mar 24, 2013
Oscar Wilde_ wrote:
<quoted text>The great divide is the cross and Jesus. Protestants accept the cross and Jesus, while Catholics put Jesus, a Jew, on the cross. CATholics hate that they were not chosen, so they fill rejected.
Can you show me any document in the past 2000 years which states that we dont accept the cross. The Jewish authorities and pagin rome put Jesus on the cross.The Church of Rome has been around for 2000 years giving you the cannon of the bible and our monks were coping the bible for you. It dosnt sound like we were not chosen.
jesus christ blows me

Hazleton, PA

#85856 Mar 24, 2013
isnt there usually a curtain in the swinger clubs that divides the catholics having orgies from the protestants having orgies in another room?
news flash

Coffeyville, KS

#85857 Mar 24, 2013
Catholics ask for forgivness from a human priest and pray to Mary. I have yet to meet one that didn't live in sin all day long and then actually think they can just go ask a priest for forgivness and accept his punishment as clearing them of all their sins. They will find this to be of no use when the time comes to answer for their sins, "confession"being amoung the worst along with praying to Mary.
Disciple of Jesus

Millfield, OH

#85858 Mar 24, 2013
The cult of the cross is from Babylon for Tammuz.

The Catholic's inception was 313AD for those who can read. You can trace Antichrist to Catholicism.

The Catholic's bible is not the same as our's.

The Inquisition lets you know a lot; Catholics murder and murder some more. Torture chambers beyond a Satanist's dream. They will kill you if they can and still do in this day in time.

Look at Rome: see the Star of Lucifer on everything they have; the priest robes, poppa's Dagon god hat, books, buildings, windows, etc... they are Antichrist.

“Call sign: Apache One Six”

Since: Mar 11

US 62 @ US 81

#85859 Mar 24, 2013
news flash wrote:
Catholics ask for forgivness from a human priest and pray to Mary. I have yet to meet one that didn't live in sin all day long and then actually think they can just go ask a priest for forgivness and accept his punishment as clearing them of all their sins. They will find this to be of no use when the time comes to answer for their sins, "confession"being amoung the worst along with praying to Mary.
<><
Does your mommy know you are on her computer saying bad things?
Disciple of Jesus

Millfield, OH

#85861 Mar 24, 2013
Back to the OP: there is little that divides Catholics and Protestants anymore. Most are ecumenical.

However that is a lot of differences between Christians and religionists. Catholic's were created in 313 AD and have stood under the Star of Lucifer from their beginning. They were rejected by the NT Churches as in many (there is no earthly universal church of Christians).

From the Antichrist Clement of Alexander you can follow them to Rome.
darrel

Edmonton, Canada

#85864 Mar 31, 2013
Disciple of Jesus wrote:
Back to the OP: there is little that divides Catholics and Protestants anymore. Most are ecumenical.
However that is a lot of differences between Christians and religionists. Catholic's were created in 313 AD and have stood under the Star of Lucifer from their beginning. They were rejected by the NT Churches as in many (there is no earthly universal church of Christians).
From the Antichrist Clement of Alexander you can follow them to Rome.
I challenge anyone to read the early Church Fathers before 313 ad. You will find not just the Catholic Church but much of its teachings . These are also the men who wrote about early Christian understanding of Scripture and the were sent to their deaths for there beliefs . The term Catholic Church was used by St Ignatius in 107 ad. From Clement onwards you will see most of these men spreading Christianity to all parts of the world as well as debating the false teachers of their time, which even both Baptists and Catholics would agree, were teaching herisey .
I love facts and truth, take the time to find out for yourself if what I am saying is factual and truthful.
Disciple of Jesus

Millfield, OH

#85865 Apr 1, 2013
darrel, Apostle John said Antichrist came out from among us. And, he was correct. The Nicoliatan sect exist today in Opus Dei (that thing Jesus hates).

Nicholas was the deacon early on in Acts. Titan, Clement of Alexandra, Oriegn, etc... were part of the Antichrist which went on into Rome. Catholics were rejected by the Churches at the counsid of Nicea in 321AD. All early Christians were 'local' churches and the Bible teaches against 'universal' church such as the Catholics.

The Catholics first bible was in 350AD by Eusebius. Catholicism is the Babylonian religious system re-created by Constantine.

Easter is pagan from Babylon as is the Dect 25th celebration. Per Luke 2, Jesus was born in September and all know this. The Catholics follow the mother of harlost; Rev 17 and are Antichrist. Catholicism have never been Christian for one day.

They are a murderous organization as the Inquisition proves. Killing over 100,000,000 people mostly Christians. What part of murder is Christian; NONE. You follow the star of your god as it is seen on everything catholic, even the priest robes and the pope's dagaon god hat. The cardinals carry the letters STUR for their god behind the pope letting you know they are Baal worshipers - S-60 T-400 U-6 R- 200 = 666 or the same as the star of your god.
Prophet of Jesus Christ

San Antonio, TX

#85866 Apr 1, 2013
Disciple of Jesus wrote:
darrel, Apostle John said Antichrist came out from among us. And, he was correct. The Nicoliatan sect exist today in Opus Dei (that thing Jesus hates).
Nicholas was the deacon early on in Acts. Titan, Clement of Alexandra, Oriegn, etc... were part of the Antichrist which went on into Rome. Catholics were rejected by the Churches at the counsid of Nicea in 321AD. All early Christians were 'local' churches and the Bible teaches against 'universal' church such as the Catholics.
The Catholics first bible was in 350AD by Eusebius. Catholicism is the Babylonian religious system re-created by Constantine.
Easter is pagan from Babylon as is the Dect 25th celebration. Per Luke 2, Jesus was born in September and all know this. The Catholics follow the mother of harlost; Rev 17 and are Antichrist. Catholicism have never been Christian for one day.
They are a murderous organization as the Inquisition proves. Killing over 100,000,000 people mostly Christians. What part of murder is Christian; NONE. You follow the star of your god as it is seen on everything catholic, even the priest robes and the pope's dagaon god hat. The cardinals carry the letters STUR for their god behind the pope letting you know they are Baal worshipers - S-60 T-400 U-6 R- 200 = 666 or the same as the star of your god.
In what way, are you a disciple of Jesus.
Disciple of Jesus

Millfield, OH

#85867 Apr 1, 2013
Read the Bible. Jesus' performed a finished work, the Word of God is complete. There are no more prophets!

Disciples of Jesus follow Jesus and are in accordance with scripture.

The modernist claiming new revelations and new discoveries are false prophets.

Follow Jesus and follow scripture.
Prophet of Jesus Christ

San Antonio, TX

#85868 Apr 1, 2013
Disciple of Jesus wrote:
Read the Bible. Jesus' performed a finished work, the Word of God is complete. There are no more prophets!
Disciples of Jesus follow Jesus and are in accordance with scripture.
The modernist claiming new revelations and new discoveries are false prophets.
Follow Jesus and follow scripture.
Yes, I read in the book where many disciples turned back and did not follow him any more.

What make you think that you are not going to be one of those disciples? You retard.
Prophet of Jesus Christ

San Antonio, TX

#85869 Apr 1, 2013
And you did not ask me for permission to post on the forum that Jesus put me in charge of.

You disciple retard.
Bigfoot

Houston, TX

#85870 Apr 1, 2013
Both Cults, follow Pagan rituals, more than the Bible or Christ. You can't serve two gods.
Prophet of Jesus Christ

San Antonio, TX

#85871 Apr 1, 2013
Bigfoot wrote:
Both Cults, follow Pagan rituals, more than the Bible or Christ. You can't serve two gods.
Is that what cause you to do evil?
Disciple of Jesus

Millfield, OH

#85872 Apr 1, 2013
By the Holy Ghost I know.

By your words it is known you are not a prophet nor a disciple.

Catholicism is not Christianity. Many nut jobs try to gather a following by claiming to be a prophet or healer or special signs about them making them special.
Prophet of Jesus Christ

San Antonio, TX

#85873 Apr 1, 2013
Disciple of Jesus wrote:
Catholicism is not Christianity. Many nut jobs try to gather a following by claiming to be a prophet or healer or special signs about them making them special.
If this be a lie that you have said about me then I can have all your blessings and all your family's blessings that God has given to you and them that you do not use to bless the name of the Lord.

A. Yes

B. No

Pick the one that is the truth. By the Holy Ghost.
Prophet of Jesus Christ

San Antonio, TX

#85874 Apr 1, 2013
You are a retarded idiot that the Holy Ghost just rebuked.

Do you see what the Spirit of the Lord did to you and your retarded family through it's prophet?
Jaimie

Madison, WI

#85875 Apr 1, 2013
Disciple of Jesus wrote:
I witnessed the Holy Spirit infront of Oscar Meyers in Madison Wisc in 1998.

I have a trauamtic Brain Injury, numerous head and neck injury and birthed without a tailbone, so when my daughters nap it is hard to stay awake and the lines on the road and trees, had me dozing off and on, I think I fell asleep, and I saw a bright light and fog come down and a man took a formation in the road before me, heat flash form tailbone to brain and I was spellbound momentarily. He looked around and gave a stern warning look in direction of MAple Bluff or the apartments, we did not speak on issues untilt hat night, looked back and it felt like a invisble fan turned on behind my eyebalsl and I was completely alert, and began driving again. He is interested in Hybrid and freak of nature, You as a person can find services you need and have access to addresses and titles in phone books and your local officials. If you cant find locations in the library.
Disciple of Jesus

Millfield, OH

#85876 Apr 2, 2013
Jammie; your post is incoherent. I do not know what you're trying to say?

As for the sorcerer; I've never seen such a nut job. Just another mocker and scoffer.
Bigfoot

Houston, TX

#85877 Apr 2, 2013
Prophet of Jesus Christ wrote:
<quoted text>Is that what cause you to do evil?
If turning my back to the pagan ways and following Jesus is evil, then yes would be my answer to your question.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min Liam 558,749
Dogs go to heaven, Pope Francis says 2 hr cooldude 5
United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's... (Apr '08) 6 hr Crazy 8,687
Pope to meet victims of Philippines' Haiyan storm Dec 14 ELIAS IBARRA 4
Vatican infighting over NSW priest Dec 14 Rev Tony Abbott 4
Pope Condemns Homosexual Behavior (Dec '08) Dec 14 kent 10,604
Pope says 'paradise is open to all of God's cre... Dec 13 True Christian wi... 2
More from around the web