What Divides Catholics and Protestants?

Apr 19, 2008 | Posted by: Paul Zannucci | Full story: www.christianpost.com

As Pope Benedict XVI continues with his highly publicized visit to the United States, some may wonder what the major differences are between Catholicism and Protestantism - the two main Christian bodies in the ...

Comments (Page 4,172)

Showing posts 83,421 - 83,440 of83,860
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Become Love!”

Since: Jan 09

Nowhere/Now here

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

Ron Paul 2016 wrote:
Another robot!

Your post is garbage!
Call me what you will and say what you want about me, but if you're an example of your candidate, then I pray he never becomes a government official!

Based on your attitude alone and taking into account the saying, "Birds of a feather flock together," I could only assume that this Ron Paul character would only assist in deteriorating whatever moral fabric is left of our nation, considering that even you refuse to merely show respect to others and their opinions and/or beliefs. If you campaigned for this Ron Paul character professionally, I'm sure you'd be fired.

I will admit this, though. If this Ron Paul character thinks, acts, reacts, and speaks, anything like you do, I'd love to watch him in a legitimate, political debate!

Have a wonderful day.

I noticed that in your post, you said, "God is love! God is NOT hate! Anyone that advocates persecution and violence is NOT a moral person at all! God does NOT change at all!" Apparently, you believe that "God" exists.

QUESTION: Are you a "'born-again' Christian"?

I ask, because for some reason, you just assumed I was a member of this "born-again" sect while falsely accusing me of loving war, so forth and so on.

Speaking, strictly for myself, I do not consider myself a member of any one of the myriad of Christendom's denominations. My religion is Mashiyachiym.

And for the record, it's written, "But I say unto you, That every idle word that men shall speak, they shall give account thereof in the day of judgment (Matt 12:36)." It's also written, "Therewith bless we God, even the Father; and therewith curse we men, which are made after the similitude of God. Out of the same mouth proceedeth blessing and cursing. My brethren, these things ought not so to be. Doth a fountain send forth at the same place sweet water and bitter? Can the fig tree, my brethren, bear olive berries? either a vine, figs? so can no fountain both yield salt water and fresh (James 3:9-12)."

Take heed, believer of "God."

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Brother Lee Love wrote:
<quoted text>Call me what you will and say what you want about me, but if you're an example of your candidate, then I pray he never becomes a government official!
Based on your attitude alone and taking into account the saying, "Birds of a feather flock together," I could only assume that this Ron Paul character would only assist in deteriorating whatever moral fabric is left of our nation, considering that even you refuse to merely show respect to others and their opinions and/or beliefs. If you campaigned for this Ron Paul character professionally, I'm sure you'd be fired.
I will admit this, though. If this Ron Paul character thinks, acts, reacts, and speaks, anything like you do, I'd love to watch him in a legitimate, political debate!
Have a wonderful day.
I noticed that in your post, you said, "God is love! God is NOT hate! Anyone that advocates persecution and violence is NOT a moral person at all! God does NOT change at all!" Apparently, you believe that "God" exists.
I ask, because for some reason, you just assumed I was a member of this "born-again" sect while falsely accusing me of loving war, so forth and so on.
Speaking, strictly for myself, I do not consider myself a member of any one of the myriad of Christendom's denominations. My religion is Mashiyachiym.
And for the record, it's written, "But I say unto you, That every idle word that men shall speak, they shall give account thereof in the day of judgment (Matt 12:36)." It's also written, "Therewith bless we God, even the Father; and therewith curse we men, which are made after the similitude of God. Out of the same mouth proceedeth blessing and cursing. My brethren, these things ought not so to be. Doth a fountain send forth at the same place sweet water and bitter? Can the fig tree, my brethren, bear olive berries? either a vine, figs? so can no fountain both yield salt water and fresh (James 3:9-12)."
Ron Paul is a U.S. Congressman and just lost his 3rd? run for President of the U.S.A.

So, Sorry, but he already holds an office as an government official.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Jaimie wrote:
<quoted text>
Ants drew the real prophecy. In gem stones on cavern walls. ME
What Prophecy?
Jaimie

Madison, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

the perfect idiot wrote:
<quoted text>
What Prophecy?
"when you see her, she is friend, WAR, she hit her head." It is in all caverns of a little blonde haried girl, the antz dont see the same so the eyes are just all blue. A Ant took me on a date as a child, the neighbor boys were pissed and began warring the ant hills, forbidding me to date bugs. I found that daisys were carnivorus after hours, and bumbles are loud ear shattering to the antz they hide, but went for rides on differnt insects that permitted and got to listen to Inchworm profuse tunes over a spiders which he was trying to attempt equilibrium but all insects and species were dying of starvation, SPiders had everything in order of specific survivals of life but inchworm played his strings louder and had more fingers for strumming spell binding tune.

If I was a musician I would say a Banjo player could keep up, but inchworms or vulgar and slanderous, so the human may turn vile and sitnky too.

I learned martial arts beignners course from the shadows and the trees. A few alien races in Middleton Wisconsin and the Magical Kingdom of "HI" on a stone. I was fiance to his Imperial Highness that was half human half elf and comes out of the stone to talk with me. He makes weapons for Elf species. All magic.

Most people pick the stones and put vinegar on it prematurely to see all the weapons and jewlery inside as micro-scopics. Now you know how rich people spend their time, BUt to leave it alone you get to take magic and weapons of time home. YOUR SIZE it will appear when it is time or when the warriors come out after 4 pm.-8 pam that is counsil time after that is war of the universes in our lands.

Nice life, I was exploited prematurely prior to death in movies and songs from DISNEY funds. TIme of Dead was read more then 2 times in my life, people I never met before went to prison and had all money recalled plus interest they did not have. over 21 brian chambers open on numerous speeds now, at 8 they counted 7 but nobody in my life to work on those levels so left me alone.

Im supposed to have a silver magnetic tailbone created for me, but in `1977 the Asian Dr working with the BRian SUrgeon at MEritier HOsptial could nto do it, I would be on computer 24 hours a day micro-chiped to create artifical equilibrium and balance, and he did nto know who his successor would be and did not want me raped or abused thru negligence and malpractice.

I have to undergo a non-surgical procedures of magnets and electirical current with a string down my spine, to sort and store information since my head is not attached to my spine it was dislodged, so to much energy leaks out and people think they are psychic and magic when I am around.

SO They gave me the GhostRiders,Banchees,Venegence Angles to track me and take away what people stole. PEople lifted in the air and were thrown by trees coming to life and hanging them then they thru them over 12 miles away. What a wonderful life so far it has been, I'm glad I have magical friends. Jesus as a statue at St MArys of the LAke of Waunakee Middleton areas, Mother Francis got to talk with him, he came out of the statue and beat up the PReist in 1975 he thought the church was haunted, she knelt to pray and cried I was laughing so hard, "CANT BARE FALSE WITNESS he isnt talking to us, lets go or do your nun thing whatever, but ive been told before." She wrapped her habit around our faces together and we ran out the church laughing like school girls while JEsus picked up the priest and choked him. I have fun!
Bro Samuel

West Union, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2012

Judged:

Baptist aren't Protestant as they are 300 yrs older that Catholic. When one follows the outcast of the NT churches and statement of the Apostle John: Antichrist came out from among us; You can follow those folks to Egypt and on to Rome forming the Catholic church in the fourth century.
Catholics have murdered since their inception; only to escalate murder of Christians with the Inquisition.
Catholics claim everyone but them are heretics (cult)
"All sects of heretics are condemned and various punishments are appointed for them and their accomplices." --Pope Alexander IV,
"Statutes that impede the execution of the duties which appertain to the office of Inquisitors are null and void." --Pope Urban IV,
"They who bury persons knowing them to be excommunicated, or their receivers, defenders, or favourers, shall not be absolved unless they dig up the corpse; and the place shall be deprived of the usual immunities of sepulture." --Pope Alexander IV,
&#8206;"It is the bounden duty of every Christian to pray against Antichrist, and as to what Antichrist is no sane man ought to raise a question. If it be not the Popery in the Church of Rome there is nothing in the world that can be called by that name. It wounds Christ, robs Christ of His glory, puts sacramental efficacy in the place of His atonement, and lifts a piece of bread in the place of the Saviour....If we pray against it, because it is against Him, we shall love the persons though we hate their errors; we shall love their souls, though we loathe and detest their dogmas...."
-- C. H. Spurgeon
Ron Paul 2016

Reno, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

Judged:

Jaimie wrote:
<quoted text>
"when you see her, she is friend, WAR, she hit her head." It is in all caverns of a little blonde haried girl, the antz dont see the same so the eyes are just all blue. A Ant took me on a date as a child, the neighbor boys were pissed and began warring the ant hills, forbidding me to date bugs. I found that daisys were carnivorus after hours, and bumbles are loud ear shattering to the antz they hide, but went for rides on differnt insects that permitted and got to listen to Inchworm profuse tunes over a spiders which he was trying to attempt equilibrium but all insects and species were dying of starvation, SPiders had everything in order of specific survivals of life but inchworm played his strings louder and had more fingers for strumming spell binding tune.
If I was a musician I would say a Banjo player could keep up, but inchworms or vulgar and slanderous, so the human may turn vile and sitnky too.
I learned martial arts beignners course from the shadows and the trees. A few alien races in Middleton Wisconsin and the Magical Kingdom of "HI" on a stone. I was fiance to his Imperial Highness that was half human half elf and comes out of the stone to talk with me. He makes weapons for Elf species. All magic.
Most people pick the stones and put vinegar on it prematurely to see all the weapons and jewlery inside as micro-scopics. Now you know how rich people spend their time, BUt to leave it alone you get to take magic and weapons of time home. YOUR SIZE it will appear when it is time or when the warriors come out after 4 pm.-8 pam that is counsil time after that is war of the universes in our lands.
Nice life, I was exploited prematurely prior to death in movies and songs from DISNEY funds. TIme of Dead was read more then 2 times in my life, people I never met before went to prison and had all money recalled plus interest they did not have. over 21 brian chambers open on numerous speeds now, at 8 they counted 7 but nobody in my life to work on those levels so left me alone.
Im supposed to have a silver magnetic tailbone created for me, but in `1977 the Asian Dr working with the BRian SUrgeon at MEritier HOsptial could nto do it, I would be on computer 24 hours a day micro-chiped to create artifical equilibrium and balance, and he did nto know who his successor would be and did not want me raped or abused thru negligence and malpractice.
I have to undergo a non-surgical procedures of magnets and electirical current with a string down my spine, to sort and store information since my head is not attached to my spine it was dislodged, so to much energy leaks out and people think they are psychic and magic when I am around.
SO They gave me the GhostRiders,Banchees,Venegence Angles to track me and take away what people stole. PEople lifted in the air and were thrown by trees coming to life and hanging them then they thru them over 12 miles away. What a wonderful life so far it has been, I'm glad I have magical friends. Jesus as a statue at St MArys of the LAke of Waunakee Middleton areas, Mother Francis got to talk with him, he came out of the statue and beat up the PReist in 1975 he thought the church was haunted, she knelt to pray and cried I was laughing so hard, "CANT BARE FALSE WITNESS he isnt talking to us, lets go or do your nun thing whatever, but ive been told before." She wrapped her habit around our faces together and we ran out the church laughing like school girls while JEsus picked up the priest and choked him. I have fun!
What the f**k is wrong with you?!
Ron Paul 2016

Reno, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

Judged:

Brother Lee Love wrote:
<quoted text>Call me what you will and say what you want about me, but if you're an example of your candidate, then I pray he never becomes a government official!
Have a wonderful day.
You have a closed mind instead of a open mind!
Ron Paul 2016

Reno, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

Judged:

Oxbow wrote:
CATHOLIC TRADITION - Purgatory, nuns, popes.
WHAT THE BIBLE SAYS - None of these is mentioned in the Bible. It is a sin to add to the Bible.
Proverbs
30:6 Add thou not unto his words, lest he reprove thee, and thou be found a liar.
The pope is a man who takes upon himself honor which belongs to no human being. Even the very name by which he allows himself to be called (Holy Father) is highly presumptuous and blasphemous (see above).
One does not need the pope to determine what God's will is. The Bible says that God has given the Holy Ghost to each believer and that he (the Holy Ghost) guides and leads us into all truth. All a believer needs is the Bible and the Holy Ghost to know the will of the Lord. Popery has been treacherous, but worse, each pope has been the blind leading the blind. Jesus said that both will fall into the ditch. Catholics, come out of this system that cannot save and know Jesus for youself, intimate and up-close according the truth which is his word.
NOTE: Purgatory is supposedly a place where a person is purified of sins--even popes supposedly go there. The Bible says that Jesus Christ is the one that purifies us of our sins. Romans 8:1 There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus.... When a person dies their eternal home is sealed--heaven or hell--no in between. Hebrews 9:27 ...it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment.
Oxybum!
Ron Paul 2016

Reno, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

Judged:

Oxbow wrote:
WHAT THE BIBLE SAYS - None of these is mentioned in the Bible. It is a sin to add to the Bible.
Proverbs
30:6 Add thou not unto his words, lest he reprove thee, and thou be found a liar.
The pope is a man who takes upon himself honor which belongs to no human being. Even the very name by which he allows himself to be called (Holy Father) is highly presumptuous and blasphemous (see above).
One does not need the pope to determine what God's will is. The Bible says that God has given the Holy Ghost to each believer and that he (the Holy Ghost) guides and leads us into all truth. All a believer needs is the Bible and the Holy Ghost to know the will of the Lord. Popery has been treacherous, but worse, each pope has been the blind leading the blind. Jesus said that both will fall into the ditch. Catholics, come out of this system that cannot save and know Jesus for youself, intimate and up-close according the truth which is his word.
NOTE: Purgatory is supposedly a place where a person is purified of sins--even popes supposedly go there. The Bible says that Jesus Christ is the one that purifies us of our sins. Romans 8:1 There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus.... When a person dies their eternal home is sealed--heaven or hell--no in between. Hebrews 9:27 ...it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment.
Oxymoron!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

Judged:

Ron Paul 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oxybum!
Thanks for proving my post not reputable per Scripture.

I repeat:
Proverbs
Disciple of Jesus

West Union, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Judged:

Since the Catholics inception in the 4th century; they have never been Christian for one day. They are easily tracked from Egypt and also from the Bible as the Apostle John called them Antichrist.

REV 17 clearly tell who they are. Hill Vaticanus had been used for the temple of Lucifer since 520 BC. The Catholics setup there and continued Bail worship by re-instituting it from the Babylonian religion with the priest calling them father. The nuns having babies and the sodomy and raping young women has always been in the murderous religion inventing new torture devices and chambers of horror killing millions of Christians.

The star of their god is their symbol: the Hexagram is the star of Lucifer. The priest have it on their robes and you'll see the name or the priest carrying letters on poles; S T U R...... that is the ancient Chaldean language of Chiun. The Hexagram is viewed on the planet Saturn. Stur is the name of the god saturn: S= 60 t=400 u=6 r=200 = 666 and the Hexagram numerical value is 666. The hexagram is present every where throughout the Catholic church. The Israeli flag is the flag of the Rothschild family as he owns Israel. The blood Jews have protested Rothschild, his flag and Zionism since the inception of the state of Israel in 1897. The Jews (blood) symbol is the Menorah and their religion is Judaism.
Jaimie

Madison, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Ron Paul 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>
Magnamus, Jesus, and Molecule man and Mother Francis indicated never qoute the bible. It is not real events. Your only supposed to journal YOUR LIFE WITNESS and comprehension of what you had seen and map locations or remember for their army to be directed when they come, to assist them.

Whats wrong with you?

Why does it make you mad that I had witnessed things in my life and have a opinion, are you on a fudning committee that embessles back door, or the blood line of funders that get money for bible sales alone.

F* off dude
barry

Fyffe, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Ron Paul 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>
you're a fine one to be asking that question.
swxxxt

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Disciple of Jesus

West Union, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Jesus is coming soon, very soon. What vials are left one may ask?

Better to worry about your standing in the after life; you will die.

Repent or die in your sin to face eternal punishment. Doesn't appear too many are happy here now.
Patriot

Loveland, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Judged:

The Illegitimate Obama Administration: We Can and Will Force Christians to Act Against Their Faith

http://cnsnews.com/news/article/obama-adminis...
Patriot

Loveland, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Thinking

Huntingdon, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

christians miss the support of a strong leader like this:

jesuswouldbefurious.org/Catholic/posters/Nazi...
Patriot wrote:
The Illegitimate Obama Administration: We Can and Will Force Christians to Act Against Their Faith
http://cnsnews.com/news/article/obama-adminis...
Disciple of Jesus

West Union, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

Hitler was a super devout Catholic. Most SS were Catholic Cardinals. Catholics were throughout his ranks.

Catholics are not Christian: they kill Christians.

He was of the Ayran sect. The Opus Dei are Nicoliatans.
Thinking

Huntingdon, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

Agreed Hitler was catholic but he led a Germany that was majority protestant.
Disciple of Jesus wrote:
Hitler was a super devout Catholic. Most SS were Catholic Cardinals. Catholics were throughout his ranks.
Catholics are not Christian: they kill Christians.
He was of the Ayran sect. The Opus Dei are Nicoliatans.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 83,421 - 83,440 of83,860
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••