What Divides Catholics and Protestants?

Apr 19, 2008 Full story: www.christianpost.com 83,830

As Pope Benedict XVI continues with his highly publicized visit to the United States, some may wonder what the major differences are between Catholicism and Protestantism - the two main Christian bodies in the ...

Full Story
Disciple of Jesus

United States

#85566 Dec 29, 2012
Since the Catholics inception in the 4th century; they have never been Christian for one day. They are easily tracked from Egypt and also from the Bible as the Apostle John called them Antichrist.

REV 17 clearly tell who they are. Hill Vaticanus had been used for the temple of Lucifer since 520 BC. The Catholics setup there and continued Bail worship by re-instituting it from the Babylonian religion with the priest calling them father. The nuns having babies and the sodomy and raping young women has always been in the murderous religion inventing new torture devices and chambers of horror killing millions of Christians.

The star of their god is their symbol: the Hexagram is the star of Lucifer. The priest have it on their robes and you'll see the name or the priest carrying letters on poles; S T U R...... that is the ancient Chaldean language of Chiun. The Hexagram is viewed on the planet Saturn. Stur is the name of the god saturn: S= 60 t=400 u=6 r=200 = 666 and the Hexagram numerical value is 666. The hexagram is present every where throughout the Catholic church. The Israeli flag is the flag of the Rothschild family as he owns Israel. The blood Jews have protested Rothschild, his flag and Zionism since the inception of the state of Israel in 1897. The Jews (blood) symbol is the Menorah and their religion is Judaism.
Jaimie

Madison, WI

#85567 Dec 29, 2012
Ron Paul 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>
What the f**k is wrong with you?!
Magnamus, Jesus, and Molecule man and Mother Francis indicated never qoute the bible. It is not real events. Your only supposed to journal YOUR LIFE WITNESS and comprehension of what you had seen and map locations or remember for their army to be directed when they come, to assist them.

Whats wrong with you?

Why does it make you mad that I had witnessed things in my life and have a opinion, are you on a fudning committee that embessles back door, or the blood line of funders that get money for bible sales alone.

F* off dude
barry

Fort Payne, AL

#85568 Dec 30, 2012
Ron Paul 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>
What the f**k is wrong with you?!
you're a fine one to be asking that question.
swxxxt

Pittsburgh, PA

#85569 Dec 30, 2012
Disciple of Jesus

United States

#85570 Dec 30, 2012
Jesus is coming soon, very soon. What vials are left one may ask?

Better to worry about your standing in the after life; you will die.

Repent or die in your sin to face eternal punishment. Doesn't appear too many are happy here now.
Patriot

Longmont, CO

#85571 Dec 30, 2012
The Illegitimate Obama Administration: We Can and Will Force Christians to Act Against Their Faith

http://cnsnews.com/news/article/obama-adminis...
Patriot

Longmont, CO

#85572 Dec 31, 2012
Thinking

Leighton Buzzard, UK

#85573 Jan 2, 2013
christians miss the support of a strong leader like this:

jesuswouldbefurious.org/Catholic/posters/Nazi...
Patriot wrote:
The Illegitimate Obama Administration: We Can and Will Force Christians to Act Against Their Faith
http://cnsnews.com/news/article/obama-adminis...
Disciple of Jesus

United States

#85574 Jan 2, 2013
Hitler was a super devout Catholic. Most SS were Catholic Cardinals. Catholics were throughout his ranks.

Catholics are not Christian: they kill Christians.

He was of the Ayran sect. The Opus Dei are Nicoliatans.
Thinking

Leighton Buzzard, UK

#85575 Jan 2, 2013
Agreed Hitler was catholic but he led a Germany that was majority protestant.
Disciple of Jesus wrote:
Hitler was a super devout Catholic. Most SS were Catholic Cardinals. Catholics were throughout his ranks.
Catholics are not Christian: they kill Christians.
He was of the Ayran sect. The Opus Dei are Nicoliatans.
Disciple of Jesus

United States

#85576 Jan 2, 2013
Protestants killed Christians too.

Catholic inception was the fourth century.

Basically; Protestants were from 1500 on.

Christians were around 300 years before man created religions.
Thinking

Leighton Buzzard, UK

#85577 Jan 2, 2013
And in what century was jesus invented?
Disciple of Jesus wrote:
Protestants killed Christians too.
Catholic inception was the fourth century.
Basically; Protestants were from 1500 on.
Christians were around 300 years before man created religions.
Jaimie

Madison, WI

#85578 Jan 2, 2013
Thinking wrote:
Agreed Hitler was catholic but he led a Germany that was majority protestant.
<quoted text>
Psycho Command brain washing tricks. AKA rendering people brain dead and forcing their electrical currents into a chamber not normally opened with their own signals in that chamber first for malagenda and their death.

Hitler was in USA during Halocaust teaching at a University. Bruce Willis got a honorary Degree from the same department for Sociology.

But BRuce Willis was in his late teens in the roaring 20s. He is aroud 6 years older then my grandmother. She is in her late 80s.

BUT USA refused to let the DIE HARD exterior or JFK leave so they can command the BOMMER ppopulations. So using these 2 icons to sort of puppet so to speak.

Dad watched the DIE HARD trilogies while they were being aired. He was a teen aged boy on US Ticonderoga and they watched the movie in development via Sattelitte either in the middle of balck sea Indian ocean or in route to Japan, I forgot which. He is a old man kind of dwarf syndrome, with little legs. Usually they put in a LEGGS actor to dupe the film so it looks like a normal body. I dont know if he is still alive, the real Demi MOore would have been in her Mid-80s now or close to it.
Disciple of Jesus

United States

#85580 Jan 3, 2013
This site is unique; a collection of folks listening the the echo of their own voice.

Never have I come across such an uneducated bunch in 60+yrs.

Little people so full of hate and ignorance; not reading of history or significant events and not knowing what scripture even is for its source. Not one earthly idea of who Jesus is.

You will know and you will believe. That is fact when you depart this life and you will die.
Disciple of Jesus

United States

#85581 Jan 3, 2013
But to OP and topic. Catholicism is an invented religion by man in the fourth century based on the Babylonian religion. They have never been Christian for one day. They kill Christians. They have deceive folks here into making them think they represent Christians. That's their job and you folks fall prey to them.

Look at their Star ---- the Hexagram is the Star of Lucifer. Their god is STUR for the ancient Chiun language from the mystical Chaldean group of priest.

Your ignorance shows all the while they laugh at you for believing in their bunk religion enough to get sucker punched. You will die in your sin.
Disciple of Jesus

United States

#85582 Jan 3, 2013
Catholics do not represent Christians; neither do Protestants.
Thinking

Leighton Buzzard, UK

#85583 Jan 3, 2013
jesus was just a remarketing exercise for a petulant OT god myth.
Disciple of Jesus wrote:
This site is unique; a collection of folks listening the the echo of their own voice.
Little people so full of hate and ignorance; not reading of history or significant events and not knowing what scripture even is for its source. Not one earthly idea of who Jesus is.
You will know and you will believe. That is fact when you depart this life and you will die.
wayne

Lake Elsinore, CA

#85584 Jan 3, 2013
Disciple of Jesus wrote:
What have you learned in your 60 yrs? Are you catholic? if so, you are not wiser, just older. Now hobble on along and bow down befor your favorite statue and rub your beads. Explain to god why you love idols, dont worry about explaining to me.

“Seriously guys...”

Since: May 12

Regina

#85585 Jan 3, 2013
Disciple of Jesus wrote:
Hitler was a super devout Catholic. Most SS were Catholic Cardinals.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHOHOHOHOHOHHOHHA HAHEHEHEHEHEHEEEEEEEEE

Oh man, thank you SO much for the morning laugh. I mean there's historical revisionism but THAT little gem is a case of hysterical revisionism if I ever saw one.
Jaimie

Madison, WI

#85586 Jan 3, 2013
Disciple of Jesus wrote:
Everyone wants a backdoor portal of escape "JUST IN CASE" so to keep their names in the minds of others.

But in the Bible you find many stories of Jesus Qoutes, "Why do I bother with you Humans, my father was not human, I don't know why I bother with you people." And he left.

Then you find information on who is all these people to Jesus,1st he was a flop houser, begger,vagrant, regailing all the peoples stories he met as if it were his own adventures; recieving food, and housing and clothing and a bath. Known of the supposed Authors in the bible (friend)knew him for life indefinantely. A 5 minute conversation on the phone runs transcripts in DA FILES and FBI over 5 pages long. So yes a day encounter runs detailed transcripts over 2500 plus pages in scripture. The were Killed and beheaded and ripped in half after they wrote what their journey Jesus and his conversations were.

Writing a journal of your own life and submitting it to US Ambassy and Vatican, it becomes the most valued informaiton in history for your decendents fortune or pardonence and Vatican runs a additional revised version "The Book of Jaimie" or whatever your name is. Don't lie in it. Even if your stole, lied, embessled, battery killed it al lgoes in and the trasncripts runs a computer assisted aliby for you in Supreme court, and they do a investigation on your life abuse to try to compile rehabilitation and medicine for you and your children.

My Father One of God's Military (in the bible only Veternas and warriors of GOD are saved and their children) Their children have rights to search and rescue LOST ONES but they are held soley accoutnable by GOD and counsil if they pick spouse or affiliate to save wrong.

Why does everyone slander, waste others time, and harm Target hate cirmes for getting their "OWN" scriptures done earlier in life and monthly inserts.

Because Evidence to condemn your neighbor and merchants are in it, and they go to prison and die of disease that formed overnight, NOt you, you reported to officials and were given annymonity, finance and rehabilitation.

AMEN

As the Bible said "the TRUTH will set you free"
Also indicates by Jesus" what are you looking for in the scriptures? I didn't write them. What are you looking for? Can't you just have Faith in God" "."

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 26 min guest 554,981
A Gentleman. 50 min QUITTNER Nov27 2014 1
United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's... (Apr '08) 14 hr Crazy 8,633
Selfies with Pope Francis cardboard cutouts pop... Tue pazuzu 9
20 years after collapse of communism, the pope ... (Sep '09) Tue God worships Sin ... 2
Man who sold fake immunity papers gets 3 A1 2 y... Mon Economist 1
Bagnasco controversy over sacrament comments as... Nov 23 RevKen 1

Pope Benedict XVI People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE