What Divides Catholics and Protestants?

Apr 19, 2008 | Posted by: Paul Zannucci | Full story: www.christianpost.com

As Pope Benedict XVI continues with his highly publicized visit to the United States, some may wonder what the major differences are between Catholicism and Protestantism - the two main Christian bodies in the ...

Comments
83,281 - 83,300 of 83,830 Comments Last updated Sep 29, 2013
Ron Paul 2016

Reno, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

All of you Born Again Christian fanatics would burn in hell for supporting this child's death!: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/12/05/rode...
Ron Paul 2016

Reno, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

All of you Born Again Christian fanatics would burn in hell for supporting that child's death!: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/12/05/rode...
Ron Paul 2016

Reno, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Allen Richards wrote:
<quoted text>
Idiotic rant. You must be responsible for all the suicide bombings.
You would apologize for making an outrageous statement against me without ever having a solid evidence first hand! Your libelous comments are NOT covered by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution at all!
Ron Paul 2016

Reno, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Allen Richards wrote:
<quoted text>
Idiotic rant. You must be responsible for all the suicide bombings.
B.S.

“Land of Entrapment”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Judged:

Ron Paul 2016 wrote:
All of you Born Again Christian fanatics should burn in hell for supporting that child's death!: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/12/05/rode...
hey dufus, who here is supporting that insanity? What is the matter with your ability to think?

“Land of Entrapment”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Judged:

Ron Paul 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>
You would apologize for making an outrageous statement against me without ever having a solid evidence first hand! Your libelous comments are NOT covered by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution at all!
ah..OK..then your libelous ones are not covered either!!
What's wrong with you? Bi polar? Borderline personality disorder?

“Land of Entrapment”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Judged:

Ron Paul 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>
You need to apologize for making an outrageous statement against me without ever having a solid evidence first hand! Your libelous comments are NOT covered by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution at all!
oh, let's not forget your lack of evidence for all your tantrums.
Spoiled Brat.
Come back and post after you get a real job and no longer live with mommy and daddy.

Buh-bye
Ron Paul 2016

Reno, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Judged:

Nijoni wrote:
<quoted text>
hey dufus, who here is supporting that insanity? What is the matter with your ability to think?
Another Born Again Christian fanatic!
Ron Paul 2016

Reno, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Judged:

Nijoni wrote:
<quoted text>
ah..OK..then your libelous ones are not covered either!!
What's wrong with you? Bi polar? Borderline personality disorder?
Another neoconservative!
Ron Paul 2016

Reno, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Judged:

Nijoni wrote:
<quoted text>
Spoiled Brat.
Come back and post after you get a real job and no longer live with mommy and daddy.
Buh-bye
Another Born Again Christian fanatic supporting wars against Iran and Syria!
Ron Paul 2016

Reno, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Judged:

Nijoni wrote:
<quoted text>
Spoiled Brat.
Buh-bye
Another liar!
Ron Paul 2016

Reno, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Judged:

Nijoni wrote:
<quoted text>
Spoiled Brat.
Buh-bye
When Born Again Christianity goes extinct! The only ones left are Catholics and others as well! Enjoy it while it lasts because once it goes extinct! The religion control monopoly on all of these politicians and others will be ancient history!
Ron Paul 2016

Reno, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

I do not expect to see Abby Sunderland, her family and others to live much longer because GOD has turned on her, her family, them and others for supporting a government neoconservative brainwashed program monopoly of Born Again Christianity! Especially with the California Earthquake disasters that are expected to happen at anytime without warning and weather disasters as well!
Ron Paul 2016

Reno, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Judged:

I do not expect to see Abby Sunderland, her family and others to live much longer because GOD has turned on her, her family, them and others as well for supporting a government neoconservative brainwashed program monopoly of Born Again Christianity! Especially with the California Earthquake disasters that are expected to happen at anytime without warning and weather disasters as well!
Ron Paul 2016

Reno, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Judged:

We do not expect to see Abby Sunderland, her family and others to live much longer because GOD has turned on her, her family, them and others for supporting a government neoconservative brainwashed program monopoly of Born Again Christianity! Especially with the California Earthquake disasters that are expected to happen at anytime without warning and weather disasters as well!
Ron Paul 2016

Reno, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Judged:

We do not expect to see Abby Sunderland, her family and others to live much longer because GOD has turned on her, her family, them and others as well for supporting a government neoconservative brainwashed program monopoly of Born Again Christianity! Especially with the California Earthquake disasters that are expected to happen at anytime without warning and weather disasters as well!

“Call sign: Apache One Six”

US 62 @ US 81

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Judged:

Ron Paul 2016 wrote:
All of you Born Again Christian fanatics would burn in hell for supporting that child's death!: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/12/05/rode...
You need to apologize for making an outrageous statement against me without ever having a solid evidence first hand! Your libelous comments are NOT covered by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution at all!

Since: Dec 12

Rockford, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Judged:

truth
Ron Paul 2016

Reno, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Judged:

Allen Richards wrote:
<quoted text>
You are copy catting my comments! Another plagiarism!

“Land of Entrapment”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Judged:

Ron Paul 2016 wrote:
We do not expect to see Abby Sunderland, her family and others to live much longer because GOD has turned on her, her family, them and others as well for supporting a government neoconservative brainwashed program monopoly of Born Again Christianity! Especially with the California Earthquake disasters that are expected to happen at anytime without warning and weather disasters as well!
Ah. poor infant. Has to post his garbage over and over in hopes someone will read it. Mommy calls!!

Daddy is heard saying, "when will my son get a job"?
Most young men are concerned with making a living. You are still upset about your spoiled milk. Boo Hoo!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••