What Divides Catholics and Protestants?

Apr 19, 2008 Full story: www.christianpost.com 83,885

As Pope Benedict XVI continues with his highly publicized visit to the United States, some may wonder what the major differences are between Catholicism and Protestantism - the two main Christian bodies in the ...

Full Story

“Call sign: Apache One Six”

Since: Mar 11

US 62 @ US 81

#85376 Nov 25, 2012
t clms wrote:
<quoted text>
If you studied... you must have failed because your ideas and opinions are less than meaningless,
your are simply ignorant and incorrect.
You might find it fascinatingly interesting to study linguistics properly outside the realm of theology.
You will gain some insight into your confusions..
Thank you. I speak three languages and can read two others.
You saying I have failed, that I am simply ignorant and incorrect does not make it so. If you tried for the next decade or 2 you could not impart any insight into anything.

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#85377 Nov 25, 2012
Allen Richards wrote:
<quoted text>
Sumbebeiken de autois to teisaleithous paroimias kuon epistrepsas epi idion exerrama.
Glad to see you understand what I have been telling you..

Since: Aug 08

Somewhere in Ireland

#85378 Nov 25, 2012
Allen Richards wrote:
<quoted text>
Haven't you heard? We don't get wet, we walk on the surface.
Rather than walking on the surface, I have always looked on you more like flotsam!

Since: Aug 08

Somewhere in Ireland

#85379 Nov 25, 2012
barry wrote:
<quoted text>civility is not a gift it is a personal choice. you have chosen badly.
Oh yeah, that's rich coming from someone who calls people, "unrepentant, unforgiven, unwashed sinners." Arrogant self righteous little prick!
Thinking

Andover, UK

#85380 Nov 26, 2012
Sh!t floats.
Allen Richards wrote:
<quoted text>
Haven't you heard? We don't get wet, we walk on the surface.

Location hidden

#85381 Nov 27, 2012
CATHOLIC TRADITION - Mary is the queen of heaven.

WHAT THE BIBLE SAYS - Worshipping the queen of heaven (which is not the Mary of the Bible) is worshipping another god and it provokes the Lord to anger.

Jeremiah
7:17 Seest thou not what they do in the cities of Judah and in the streets of Jerusalem?
7:18 The children gather wood, and the fathers kindle the fire, and the women knead their dough, to make cakes to the queen of heaven, and to pour out drink offerings unto other gods, that they may provoke me to anger.
7:19 Do they provoke me to anger? saith the LORD: do they not provoke themselves to the confusion of their own faces?

Since: Dec 09

United States

#85382 Nov 28, 2012
Allen Richards wrote:
<quoted text>
If it walks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, etc.
That's exactly the point I was making about you!
You walk and quack like a reprobate duck... a foul fowl who viciously disses anyone who speaks any truth you hate hearing.

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#85383 Nov 28, 2012
janeebee wrote:
<quoted text>
You walk and quack like a reprobate duck... a foul fowl who viciously disses anyone who speaks any truth you hate hearing.
Hisses and disses. Yep, that's Allen!

“Call sign: Apache One Six”

US 62 @ US 81

#85384 Nov 28, 2012
janeebee wrote:
<quoted text>
Said the wicked witch of the East.
tickedoffchic wrote:
<quoted text>
Said the wicked witch of the West.
I tried nice, when I first came to this forum in Sept., but you 2, along with all the other haters, don't do nice now listen how you screech and whine when what goes around, comes around.
Ron Paul 2016

Winnemucca, NV

#85385 Nov 28, 2012
Boycott Las Vegas, Nevada! It has been taken over by the Born Again Christian fanatics from Southern California!: http://livepetitions.us/boycott-las-vegas
Ron Paul 2016

Winnemucca, NV

#85386 Nov 28, 2012
Boycott Las Vegas, Nevada! It has been taken over by these Born Again Christian fanatics from Southern California!: http://livepetitions.us/boycott-las-vegas

“Land of Entrapment”

Location hidden

#85387 Nov 28, 2012
SIn CIty has been taken over? Get real...

Location hidden

#85388 Nov 28, 2012
You Protestants and Catholics fight like mother and daughter, Which is exactly the difference between Catholics and Protestants.

The Catholic Church is the Mother of Harlots,
Rev 17:5 And upon her forehead was a name written, MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH.

And Protestants are one of her daughters.

This has to do with the Mark of the Beast, which the Mother of Harlots imposes upon her own people, but the Mother of Harlots daughters also impose the Mark of the Beast upon their people.

Which joins both the Mother of Harlots and her daughters together upon this one thing, The Mark of the Beast.

The Mother of Harlots and her daughters have no Dispute within themselves about the Mark of the Beast.
They all insist that this "mark of the beast" is in fact the mark of GOD, well except the Catholic Church which readily admits that they made Sunday the Sabbath in contradiction to GODs word as a Mark of the Catholic Churches power to show that they (the Catholic Church) has the Power to change something GOD made at the Creation.

In addition to (the Catholic Church) marking their territory with Sunday is the Sabbath,
The Catholic Church claims ALL "Christians" that keep Sunday as the Sabbath as (the Catholic Church) children.

What (the Catholic Church) says is They (the Catholic Church) made Sunday the Sabbath and the Bible says Friday Sunset to Saturday Sunset, and this is their Mark of Authority upon the Earth,

(THEY ACTUALLY SAY THESE WORDS. Mark, Power Authority.)

Anyone that Worships in a "christian" way and considers Sunday the "Lords Day" the "Sabbath", etc. is acknowledging the POWER of the Catholic Church by acknowledging the Mark of their Power (the Catholic Church) in the Creation of Sunday as the Sabbath.

So the Difference between Protestants and Catholics is one is the Mother of Harlots, the other is a daughter.

Since: Dec 09

United States

#85389 Nov 29, 2012
tickedoffchic wrote:
<quoted text>
You nailed it, Chickie.
"Hiss and Diss" describes him perfectly!
And did you notice he responded to both our comments saying he "hisses and disses", by proving he does?
Jaimie

Madison, WI

#85390 Nov 30, 2012
Did you know what the Drs said about birth of a bent or no tailbone or not?

Because without the rutter, I am sending out signals with no receiving skills, I may be a victim or target in life. Most Tailbones manuenvers psychically out of placemnt of danger or gets you their to protect or witness something.

God and his best friend Lucifer have to play best friends with those of no tailbones to keep a equilibrium in the universe. Protect them from all of you.

But if you have a bent tailbone and that comes strieght in life It is personal journey so a PARTNER is needed and since it is a little personal DRS prefer not to have a case of sexual assualt against them. A massage tecnique that your partner is trained by the dr to assist you bring the tailbone from a tucked postion.

When that happens you are lucky in most all you do, APOCOLYPSE becasue nobody knew and now they do and it is like a magical backlash of GOD LUCIFER ABRASKA UNIVERSAL FORCES working fast and furious to catch up with witnessing all of YOU. Many deaths on these disaster days.

Im excited, I may even hire a good looking male exotic dancing hooker to do this for me. Not sexual penatration it is just a tailbone holitic masasage

Should be fun. I have to find the right male hooker to pay for this in a Spiritual group though so which religion should the next generation be a apart of? I bet the dark Lord of Slither gorup on Harry Potter knows this trade and what it means to his GOD so who was his GOD

Location hidden

#85391 Dec 1, 2012
CATHOLIC TRADITION - Mary is the mother of God.

WHAT THE BIBLE SAYS - Mary is the mother of the earthly Jesus, not God. Jesus pre- existed from everlasting as God (see John 1:1). When he came to redeem mankind, he laid aside his glory and was made like unto sinful man so that he could take our punishment (Hebrew 2:9). God has no mother. He has lived from everlasting which means he had no beginning.

Isaiah
43:10 Ye are my witnesses, saith the LORD, and my servant whom I have chosen: that ye may know and believe me, and understand that I am he: before me there was no God formed, neither shall there be after me.[If Mary gave birth to God, she'd be God.]

Psalm
93:2 Thy throne is established of old: thou art from everlasting.

Micah
5:2 But thou, Bethlehem Ephratah, though thou be little among the thousands of Judah, yet out of thee shall he come forth unto me that is to be ruler [Jesus] in Israel; whose goings forth have been from of old, from everlasting.

Philippians
2:6 Who [Jesus], being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God:
2:7 But made himself of no reputation, and took upon him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men:
Jaimie

Madison, WI

#85392 Dec 1, 2012
Really:

Jesus had so many half siblings. With his head injury he did not know one, so was arrogant with his God and since he was disabled the half siblings played with him all life, but nobody was permitted to harm him, he was ill.

He can be anything he wants to try to be and we will help him along the way. And just joyous he could do anything. But tolerance of all that have a disbaled child that has no clue that he is not the only child does get picked on and harmed too.

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#85393 Dec 1, 2012
janeebee wrote:
<quoted text>
You nailed it, Chickie.
"Hiss and Diss" describes him perfectly!
And did you notice he responded to both our comments saying he "hisses and disses", by proving he does?
I sure did, as did everyone else. Who does he think he's fooling?

Location hidden

#85394 Dec 3, 2012
CATHOLIC TRADITION - Pope called Holy Father.

WHAT THE BIBLE SAYS - The term "Holy Father" is only found one time in the entire Bible. It was when Jesus prayed before he and his disciples went to the garden of Gethsemane. He referred to God the Father as Holy Father. It is blasphemy to call a man by God's name.

John
17:11 And now I am no more in the world, but these are in the world, and I come to thee. Holy Father, keep through thine own name those whom thou hast given me, that they may be one, as we are.
Ron Paul 2016

Reno, NV

#85395 Dec 5, 2012
Jaimie wrote:
Really:
Jesus had so many half siblings. With his head injury he did not know one, so was arrogant with his God and since he was disabled the half siblings played with him all life, but nobody was permitted to harm him, he was ill.
He can be anything he wants to try to be and we will help him along the way. And just joyous he could do anything. But tolerance of all that have a disbaled child that has no clue that he is not the only child does get picked on and harmed too.
I am glad that I do NOT live in the Fascist State of California anymore because of higher corruption and higher taxes as well! Born Again Christians and Protestant Christians also supported bigger government and bigger spending as well!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min Pad 558,764
Dogs go to heaven, Pope Francis says 3 hr cooldude 5
United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's... (Apr '08) 6 hr Crazy 8,687
Pope to meet victims of Philippines' Haiyan storm Dec 14 ELIAS IBARRA 4
Vatican infighting over NSW priest Dec 14 Rev Tony Abbott 4
Pope Condemns Homosexual Behavior (Dec '08) Dec 14 kent 10,604
Pope says 'paradise is open to all of God's cre... Dec 13 True Christian wi... 2
More from around the web