What Divides Catholics and Protestants?

Apr 19, 2008 Read more: www.christianpost.com 84,042

As Pope Benedict XVI continues with his highly publicized visit to the United States, some may wonder what the major differences are between Catholicism and Protestantism - the two main Christian bodies in the ...

Read more

Since: Aug 08

Somewhere in Ireland

#85277 Nov 19, 2012
Allen Richards wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah right. Try learning something instead of parroting the same ol' lame ol' lying gas garbage! Tell that to the Jews in Israel right now be rocketed, not by Christians but, by Islamic Jihadists. There are an average of 130,00-160,000 Christians killed, per year, for their faith somewhere in the world mainly in Islamic countries. That is 200 a day, one every minute. Tell me some more of that mindless anti-Christian dog puke!
Israel is a terrorist state, it reaps what it sows!

“Land of Entrapment”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#85278 Nov 19, 2012
par five wrote:
<quoted text>
You really buy this.that Israel is the terrorist state. You are whacked.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#85279 Nov 19, 2012
Allen Richards wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah right. Try learning something instead of parroting the same ol' lame ol' lying gas garbage! Tell that to the Jews in Israel right now be rocketed, not by Christians but, by Islamic Jihadists. There are an average of 130,00-160,000 Christians killed, per year, for their faith somewhere in the world mainly in Islamic countries. That is 200 a day, one every minute. Tell me some more of that mindless anti-Christian dog puke!
FORGET JEWS.....Catholics Killed millions more souls.....read a history book you FREAKSHOW.....HOW could you be so ignorant????

Somewhere in Ireland

#85280 Nov 20, 2012
Repeat: Israel is a terrorist state, it reaps what it sows!

Somewhere in Ireland

#85281 Nov 20, 2012

“God Loves Ilks!”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#85282 Nov 20, 2012
par five wrote:
http://www.ifamericansknew.org /stats/deaths.html
Thank you for this link, par five.
I bookmarked it and will read it.
I have heard others say exactly what you say about Israel.
I need to be more informed.
:)

“Call sign: Apache One Six”

US 62 @ US 81

#85283 Nov 20, 2012
par five wrote:
Israel has been repeatedly attacked by neighboring Islamic states since it became a nation. It is not terrorism to defend their country.

US 62 @ US 81

#85284 Nov 20, 2012
par five wrote:
Repeat: Israel is a terrorist state, it reaps what it sows!
Repeat you are just spewing anti-Israel propaganda. Sean Connery had a line in the movie the Untouchables that I think fits Israel's situation here. "He pulls a knife, you pull a gun. He puts one of yours in the hospital, you put one of his in the morgue."
When all the Islamic states surrounding Israel, who are constantly attacking sites and people in Israel, get the message that Israel will not sit idly by and tolerate it, the violence will stop.

Somewhere in Ireland

#85285 Nov 20, 2012
Allen Richards wrote:
<quoted text>
Israel has been repeatedly attacked by neighboring Islamic states since it became a nation. It is not terrorism to defend their country.
I agree that a nation has a right to defend itself, but so often in the Israeli Palestine conflict, Israel's response to violence has been totally disproportionate. Their treatment of the Palestinian people over the years has been appalling. It is hardly surprising that things are the way they are today!

Somewhere in Ireland

#85286 Nov 20, 2012
Allen Richards wrote:
<quoted text>
Repeat you are just spewing anti-Israel propaganda. Sean Connery had a line in the movie the Untouchables that I think fits Israel's situation here. "He pulls a knife, you pull a gun. He puts one of yours in the hospital, you put one of his in the morgue."
When all the Islamic states surrounding Israel, who are constantly attacking sites and people in Israel, get the message that Israel will not sit idly by and tolerate it, the violence will stop.
"He pulls a knife, you pull a gun. He puts one of yours in the hospital, you put one of his in the morgue." That's the sort of John Wayne mentality that only leads to more bloodshed and violence. I'm not really surprised that that sort of attitude appeals to you Allen!

US 62 @ US 81

#85287 Nov 20, 2012
par five wrote:
"He pulls a knife, you pull a gun. He puts one of yours in the hospital, you put one of his in the morgue." That's the sort of John Wayne mentality that only leads to more bloodshed and violence. I'm not really surprised that that sort of attitude appeals to you Allen!
Thank you.
soapmann

Pittsburgh, PA

#85288 Nov 20, 2012
http://youtube.com/watch... Old Fart divides the Mass's
Jaimie

Madison, WI

#85289 Nov 20, 2012
par five wrote:
<quoted text>
Israel?

Afhganastan? what was that story in 1960-1970s? I heard these are the people that we never met that are assigned to hurt us for a hate crime. Who were they, wait, dont want to know, I live in a partment complex and dont even know all my neighbors nor a desire to.

So who gives a shit really. You have a home or apartment or inbetween stadnard living in sheter or other, it takes about 3 months to get back that 18 year old industrial feel, give it time. No sense pointing fingers at USA it is only 1 % consumers of the planet. It is the size of a pea to a giant melon compared to all their naitons what bug crawled under their skin or in their ear chattering.

Go see a Doctor and leave us alone.

Somewhere in Ireland

#85291 Nov 20, 2012
Allen Richards wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you.
Thank you? for what, for thinking you are a prat who believes violence is the answer? How biblical of you!

Somewhere in Ireland

#85292 Nov 20, 2012
Jaimie wrote:
<quoted text>
Israel?
Afhganastan? what was that story in 1960-1970s? I heard these are the people that we never met that are assigned to hurt us for a hate crime. Who were they, wait, dont want to know, I live in a partment complex and dont even know all my neighbors nor a desire to.
So who gives a shit really. You have a home or apartment or inbetween stadnard living in sheter or other, it takes about 3 months to get back that 18 year old industrial feel, give it time. No sense pointing fingers at USA it is only 1 % consumers of the planet. It is the size of a pea to a giant melon compared to all their naitons what bug crawled under their skin or in their ear chattering.
Go see a Doctor and leave us alone.
It's you who needs to go and see a doctor Jaimie, if your rambling mess of a post is anything to go by! Perhaps I am being too harsh, maybe English is not your first language.

US 62 @ US 81

#85293 Nov 20, 2012
par five wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you? for what, for thinking you are a prat who believes violence is the answer? How biblical of you!
I appreciate that.
Jaimie

Madison, WI

#85294 Nov 20, 2012
par five wrote:
<quoted text>
It's you who needs to go and see a doctor Jaimie, if your rambling mess of a post is anything to go by! Perhaps I am being too harsh, maybe English is not your first language.
AH huh HATE CRIME FROM IRELAND BECASUE ELTON JOHNS friend from British delegates is takin gover papers to retrieve my families lands in Ireland Arne Cristofersen (sp) My greatest Grandaddy was GOD damn you Paul Olsen He owns it all Hyde Mill Hyde Cememtary unlawfully left OUR HANDS BY KING PHILLUPS DECREE Elton Johns firend is going to be my delegate authority since I have a TBI to be protective power of Attorney.

YOUR SCARED

US 62 @ US 81

#85295 Nov 20, 2012
Jaimie wrote:
<quoted text>
AH huh HATE CRIME FROM IRELAND BECASUE ELTON JOHNS friend from British delegates is takin gover papers to retrieve my families lands in Ireland Arne Cristofersen (sp) My greatest Grandaddy was GOD damn you Paul Olsen He owns it all Hyde Mill Hyde Cememtary unlawfully left OUR HANDS BY KING PHILLUPS DECREE Elton Johns firend is going to be my delegate authority since I have a TBI to be protective power of Attorney.
YOUR SCARED
It's not my scared it's your scared.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#85296 Nov 20, 2012
Allen Richards wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not my scared it's your scared.
You are a stupid glob of creation.....unfortunately, we have to put up with your ignorance. You are truly stupid..MATHEW 7:13...I dare you to read it.

US 62 @ US 81

#85297 Nov 20, 2012
TJ Monk wrote:
You are a stupid glob of creation.....unfortunately, we have to put up with your ignorance. You are truly stupid..MATHEW 7:13...I dare you to read it.
You remind me of something I stepped in once. Now I remember it was doggy doo.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 min USA Born 583,150
News United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's... (Apr '08) 50 min Cultastic 9,179
News A most reluctant crusader 3 hr Polaris 11
News Armenian Genocide: Turkey To Convert Hagia Sofi... 12 hr SpaceBlues 6
News Turkey disappointed with Pope's Armenian 'genoc... Sat Erkek Turk 19
News Turkish Leaders Invoke Crusades, Inquisition in... Apr 18 Chuck 22
News St. Peter's overflows for historic day of 4 popes (Apr '14) Apr 16 ELIAS IBARRA 51
More from around the web