Muslim Convert Quits Catholic Church for Being Too Soft on Islam

Mar 31, 2013 Full story: Free Republic 23

VATICAN CITY Three days after Pope Francis appealed for greater inter-religious dialogue between Catholics and Muslims, a high-profile Italian Muslim who converted to Catholicism and was baptized by Pope Benedict XVI announced that he will leave the church to protest its soft stance against Islam.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“Mad as Hell”

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#1 Mar 31, 2013
This is proof that his conversion to Christianity was never genuine.
Alex

UK

#2 Mar 31, 2013
LOL cant you read? He left the church cause he finds them to sympathetic to muslims, he certainly has not reverted to islam.

Allam, who has called Islam an “intrinsically violent ideology,” said his main reason for leaving the church was its perceived “religious relativism, in particular the legitimization of Islam as a true religion.”

“Europe will end up being subjugated to Islam,” he warned in Il Giornale, unless it “finds the courage to denounce Islam as incompatible with our civilization and fundamental human rights,” and to “banish the Quran for inciting hatred, violence and death towards non-Muslims.” Europeans also need to “condemn Sharia as a crime against humanity” and to “stop the spread of mosques.”

“Mad as Hell”

Location hidden

#3 Mar 31, 2013
Alex wrote:
LOL cant you read? he certainly has not reverted to islam.
I said his conversion to Christianity was not genuine and nothing about reverting to Islam.
You should take lessons in comprehension.

“Mad as Hell”

Location hidden

#4 Mar 31, 2013
Alex wrote:
"LOL cant you read? he certainly has not reverted to islam."
I said his conversion to Christianity was not genuine and nothing about reverting to Islam.

This inane reply from Alex is typical of an Islamophobe i.e. moronic and lying as are the majority of the stories and exaggerations about Islam and The Prophet.
more truth

Tallahassee, FL

#5 Mar 31, 2013
I think the RC church tries to absorb everybody. It's not going to fight with Islam but try to make it melt.
Alex

UK

#6 Mar 31, 2013
you are the sad moron and liar cause Allam has not left christianity, far from it. He has only left the catholic church which is only one christian denomination.

Allam adds that a positive reference by Francis to Islam in a recent speech to diplomats was the straw that broke the camel's back. He remains a Christian, but no longer identifies himself as Catholic.
http://ncronline.org/blogs/all-things-catholi...

Allam writes in Italian:

Continuerò- conclude Magdi Cristiano Allam- a credere nel Gesù che ho sempre amato e a identificarmi orgogliosamente con il cristianesimo come la civiltà che più di altre avvicina l'uomo al Dio che ha scelto di diventare uomo».

just translate through google. Allam says that he remains deeply devoted to Jesus and christianity.

http://beforeitsnews.com/opinion-conservative...

I know that your prophet taught you that lying to infidels is ok but these days it is easy to unmask them.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#7 Mar 31, 2013
animals against islam wrote:
Alex wrote:
"LOL cant you read? he certainly has not reverted to islam."
This inane reply from Alex is typical of an Islamophobe i.e. moronic and lying as are the majority of the stories and exaggerations about Islam and The Prophet.
Why are you a Muslim?
Muslims teach falsehoods as truth.
And that is lying.

“Mad as Hell”

Location hidden

#8 Mar 31, 2013
"he has abandoned the Catholic church, primarily for what he sees as its overly indulgent view of Islam as well as distaste for the "papal idolatry" aroused by Francis' election."
So he objects to the worship of idols, hence he remains a Muslim at heart and this combined with his recent desertion from Catholicism confirms his true feelings despite his "belief" in Jesus.
Most Muslims also have a "belief" in Jesus insofar as they believe he existed with a wife.

“Mad as Hell”

Location hidden

#9 Mar 31, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>
Muslims teach falsehoods as truth.

Where is the evidence that I have lied in this current matter.
Alex made an unintentional mistake and not a lie, for which I forgive him.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#10 Mar 31, 2013
animals against islam wrote:
<quoted text>
Where is the evidence that I have lied in this current matter.
Alex made an unintentional mistake and not a lie, for which I forgive him.
Read you post #8
That what you believe and preach about Jesus is a lie.
Jesus did not marry.

Jesus is the Son of God.

“Mad as Hell”

Location hidden

#11 Mar 31, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>Read you post #8
Jesus did not marry.
Jesus is the Son of God.
http://www.patheos.com/blogs/markdroberts/201...
I believe Jesus was married and thus fornicated.

“Mad as Hell”

Location hidden

#12 Mar 31, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>Read you post #8
Jesus did not marry.
Jesus is the Son of God.
You have also changed the subject as my reference to lying was in post 7, referring to post 4. At that point post 8 had not been created.
These are the facts as documented above and cannot be changed by your lies.
more truth

Tallahassee, FL

#13 Apr 1, 2013
Protestants also object to what they see as idolatries in RC, does that make them muslim in your eyes?

Muslims also have a melting tendency, but this is canceled by their habit of killing people who disagree on theological points, lifestyle, etc.

“Mad as Hell”

Location hidden

#14 Apr 1, 2013
more truth wrote:
Protestants also object to what they see as idolatries in RC, does that make them muslim in your eyes?
No, but this attention seekers beliefs were rooted in Islam.

“Mad as Hell”

Location hidden

#15 Apr 1, 2013
more truth wrote:
Muslims also have a melting tendency,
How do Muslims "melt".
Do you mean they become weak or fade away.
If we look at history, then this is certainly not the case
as they have always been revered as fierce and determined warriors.
In the case of blasphemers about The Prophet, then there is a rigorous global network to bring these liars to justice.
I think your use of this word is used in the wrong context.
more truth

Tallahassee, FL

#16 Apr 1, 2013
There are several combo religions around. I think Druze is one of them. Muslims try to make Christians melt, they say they have Mary and Jesus, etc.

Because of the similarities in the religions they can share beliefs and customs.

The RC and the Lutherans are melting. If you look at EWTN, the mass is almost like a Lutheran service, and the Lutherans have changed some of their communion rules. But the RCs have exalted Mary, don't know how the Luth. could absorb that.

I don't think fierceness has been working very well for the muslims lately.

“Mad as Hell”

Location hidden

#17 Apr 1, 2013
more truth wrote:
There are several combo religions around. I think Druze is one of them. Muslims try to make Christians melt, they say they have Mary and Jesus, etc.
Because of the similarities in the religions they can share beliefs and customs.
The RC and the Lutherans are melting. If you look at EWTN, the mass is almost like a Lutheran service, and the Lutherans have changed some of their communion rules. But the RCs have exalted Mary, don't know how the Luth. could absorb that.
I don't think fierceness has been working very well for the muslims lately.
I ask you again, what does "melting" mean to YOU in this context.

“Mad as Hell”

Location hidden

#18 Apr 1, 2013
The pope is mending bridges and this is annoying the Islamophobes.
He recently on April 1st, visited a jail where he washed and kissed the feet of 2 Muslim inmates.
http://www.loonwatch.com/2013/04/dear-rightwi...
more truth

Tallahassee, FL

#19 Apr 1, 2013
Melting is combining religions, or saying you are combining them. Islam is based on hatred of the non believer.

“Mad as Hell”

Location hidden

#20 Apr 2, 2013
This fortunate person will be welcomed back into the Muslim brotherhood.
His descendants will forever thank him for his decision.
He will live a life of happiness and will exert his rightful evolutionary control over the women in his family as determined by his masculine genes.
No more Christian Jesus pansy gay talk and behaviour will be tolerated.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 59 min hojo 550,793
United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's... (Apr '08) 5 hr Gee-Tee 8,537
Voices: In Cuba, a new church, a ray of hope 10 hr Dan Winchester 3
Pope pushes back at creationists 20 hr SpaceBlues 1
Filipino Catholics hails new saints (Apr '14) Wed ELIAS IBARRA 47
Pope condemns gay equality laws (Feb '10) Wed kent 70
German Bishop: Gays a Condemned to Hella (Jun '10) Wed tonyintoronto 65

Pope Benedict XVI People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE