Ankara upset at Vatican for pope's remarks on mass killings of Armenians

Jun 8, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Trend

Turkey has reacted angrily to the Vatican following a statement from Pope Francis describing the mass killings of Armenians during World War I as "the first genocide of the twentieth century" during a meeting with a delegation led by Patriarch of Cilicia of Armenian Catholics on June 3. "The Turkish Foreign Ministry delivered Turkey's views on the ... (more)

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 9 of9
CANNONBALLER

Northampton, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2013

Since us Turks are not Christians,our view of the Armenian genoshite shall not be taken seriously in any christian -be it orthodox,or otherwise-country by any christian religious being or body ..

since the pope is the biggest financial fraudster ,nobody really cares.
Dander

Hobart, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2013

Kumbara
you are hiding in a Christian country.
Go back and get reeducated in Resistanbul.
murat v zurich

Bulach, Switzerland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2013

it makes me laugh when I heard The Turkish Foreign Ministry delivered Turkey's views

they should't bother to deliver their denialist view as mine.

denialism is the biggest cowordness
CANNONBALLER

Northampton, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2013

murat v zurich wrote:
it makes me laugh when I heard The Turkish Foreign Ministry delivered Turkey's views
they should't bother to deliver their denialist view as mine.
denialism is the biggest cowordness
so" don`t deny,don`t confirm is better"?..or shall we be the cattle driven by the cattle-herders(a.k.a.ANCA)and accept what they tell us without questioning???...no way Jose!
CANNONBALLER

Northampton, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2013

Dander wrote:
Kumbara
you are hiding in a Christian country.
Go back and get reeducated in Resistanbul.
EeYY Dingolingkid!
England is not even a christian country you clueless bishop`s boy.

this is the country of anglicans and they are and have been always a lot more clever and progressive than any of you orthodox idiots,no wonder armenians and greeks are as fcuked up as each other!.

in the meantime , you don`t mind hiding with the british criminals though do you,,it suits your kind!
Dander

Hobart, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2013

CANNONBALLER wrote:
<quoted text>
EeYY Dingolingkid!
England is not even a christian country you clueless bishop`s boy.
this is the country of anglicans and they are and have been always a lot more clever and progressive than any of you orthodox idiots,no wonder armenians and greeks are as fcuked up as each other!.
in the meantime , you don`t mind hiding with the british criminals though do you,,it suits your kind!
Kumbara
you are such an Ali school dropout that you do not even know Orthodox Russia is still home for 20 million Muslims.
And Armenian Genocide is no mystery to any brave and dignified human being.
With your mentality of denial, Christian beheadings in UK may become a daily event soon.
That is how turkey became 99.9% Muslim.
CANNONBALLER

Northampton, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2013

Dander wrote:
<quoted text>
Kumbara
you are such an Ali school dropout that you do not even know Orthodox Russia is still home for 20 million Muslims.
And Armenian Genocide is no mystery to any brave and dignified human being.
With your mentality of denial, Christian beheadings in UK may become a daily event soon.
That is how turkey became 99.9% Muslim.
Those Muslims live in their own homeland not Ruskis-unlike armenians who already sold it out to the bear..

what happens in the UK is committed by fcuked up converts and twisted wahaabites..most muslims are moderate- as you well know but won`t admit to -then again who cares what your opinions are they never mattered then,they`ll never matter anytime soon.
Dander

Kindred, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2013

CANNONBALLER wrote:
<quoted text>
Those Muslims live in their own homeland not Ruskis-unlike armenians who already sold it out to the bear..
what happens in the UK is committed by fcuked up converts and twisted wahaabites..most muslims are moderate- as you well know but won`t admit to -then again who cares what your opinions are they never mattered then,they`ll never matter anytime soon.
Kumbara
your IT remnant brain obviously is not capable to differentiate post Soviet turkic republics from the Russian Federation with 2o million muslims.
If it wasn't the desire to humiliate a fake Jihadist IT remnant turk I would never have bothered trying to educate you.
I know it is a waste but it is fun!
Mary joe

Beirut, Lebanon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2013

CANNONBALLER wrote:
<quoted text>
You Turks are going to be detected in every Christian country..like a Tiger that tries to keep it's territory away from any harm..
Keep this in mind...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 9 of9
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••