Vatican confirms pope's butler arrested in scandal

May 26, 2012 Full story: The Kansas City Star 8

The Vatican confirmed on Saturday that the pope's butler has been arrested in its embarrassing leaks scandal, adding a Hollywood twist to a sordid tale of power struggles, intrigue and corruption in the highest levels of Catholic Church governance.Paolo Gabriele, a layman and member of the papal household, was arrested Wednesday after secret ... (more)

Full Story
Dr Stinko

Hampton, VA

#1 May 26, 2012
Proves the old adage I reckon...
hiii

Los Angeles, CA

#2 May 26, 2012
Did he say power struggles, intrigue and corruption in the butler's poop?
A change of diet perhaps?
SamMyDog

Philadelphia, PA

#3 May 26, 2012
Dr Stinko wrote:
Proves the old adage I reckon...
Sam>>
the pope does wrong and the butler did it (LOL)

Since: Jul 07

Vancouver, Canada

#4 May 27, 2012
Makes a great reality show!
Dr Stinko

Hampton, VA

#5 May 27, 2012
SamMyDog wrote:
<quoted text>
Sam>>
the pope does wrong and the butler did it (LOL)
Dumbshit that I am, cannot figure why someone gave you neg omicrons over what you wrote.
There are some loonies out there!
Parden pard

Northampton, PA

#6 May 27, 2012
YEP,!,definitely,,the butler did it,,,,(sorry alibi,!,,,he was not at the movie's at the time).
Michael

Hamilton, Canada

#7 May 27, 2012
Sex abuse scandals around the world. The rest of the clergy/hirearchy covered it up. 2 seperate money laundering scandals in the vatican, 2 investigations of 47,000 nuns in america and now we learn of strong arm tactics within the vatican. Now the finger pointing at the scapegoat butler.

Gee! my life after death isn't looking so bad if the teachers of the "ONe true church" can't get their own shite together.

“Up with which, I will not put”

Since: Jul 08

Sao Paulo

#8 May 28, 2012
The Pope has a butler?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 12 min Michael 554,709
United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's... (Apr '08) 2 hr Scales Off 8,627
Bagnasco controversy over sacrament comments as... Sun RevKen 1
Bagnasco 'agrees with pope' Sun RevKen 2
Filipino Catholics hails new saints (Apr '14) Nov 21 KidlatNgayon 65
Obama a hugely impresseda with Pope Francis (Oct '13) Nov 19 truthseeker7 3
Pope Francis' visit to Palestinian refugee camp... (May '14) Nov 19 truthseeker7 2

Pope Benedict XVI People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE