If Rush Limbaugh and Sarah Palin dona t like the pope, they wona t care much for Jesus

Nov 28, 2013 Full story: The Washington Post 894

In response to Pope Francis' first Apostolic Exhortation , in which the pontiff denounced "trickle-down theories which assume that economic growth, encouraged by a free market, will inevitably succeed in bringing about greater justice and inclusiveness in the world," these two paragons of the far right - both of whom regularly invoke the teachings ... (more)

Full Story

“no one told me”

Since: Dec 07

Denver

#848 Jan 8, 2014
Responsibility wrote:
<quoted text>
Jumbles, keep banging the out of tune birther drum. How has it been workin' for ya?!
How's Ostupda's new trickle down working out for you?

“Liberals are stuck on stupid!”

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#849 Jan 9, 2014
fingiswold wrote:
<quoted text>
So you're saying you DIDN'T vote for Bush?
GW has been out of office for how long now? This is OBAMA'S MESS , and ONLY HIS!!

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#850 Jan 9, 2014
fingiswold wrote:
<quoted text>No proof. Dismissed.
Yep, we dismissed you loons long ago. We had better luck with Pavlovs dogs.

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#851 Jan 9, 2014
Responsibility wrote:
<quoted text>Vera seems to have been off your smear agenda of late - wot wot would Saul say? LOLL
Ignore the heckler.

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#852 Jan 9, 2014
Responsibility wrote:
<quoted text>Jumbles, keep banging the out of tune birther drum. How has it been workin' for ya?!
Great, we can use his sisters duplicate at the impeachment.

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#853 Jan 9, 2014
dont snow me wrote:
<quoted text>How's Ostupda's new trickle down working out for you?
Is that the trickle down poverty, or Matthew's trickle down pee.
Jerkfaced Conservative

Spain

#854 Jan 9, 2014
Ah LeJimbo,
It's always a pleasure to see what drivel you post. As usual no thought, no insight, no value, and of course no sense. Life from your mom's basement. Keyboard in one hand dick in the other.
What a useless embarressment to America you are and always will be.
Just another typical closed minded, uneducated, pissed off about nothing conservative douchebag. Always pissed, never knowing why, and never doing anything about it.
Rot fucker. Just rot.

“My hand is over my crotch.”

Since: Jan 10

It's time to put it to use

#855 Jan 9, 2014
Liberals R Defective wrote:
<quoted text>Its interesting that you progressive hacks never address WHY the Kenyan Marxist First Switch Hitting president WON'T let anyone see his college transcripts..
Because he does not have to. It is his right. Find something else to birch about
Billy Ringo

Forest Hills, NY

#856 Jan 9, 2014
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
Great, we can use his sisters duplicate at the impeachment.
Kinda early to talk impeachment - but the New Joisey Donut Boy is facing a class-action lawsuit and likely criminal charges..

Wouldn't surprise me to see Donut Boy pull a Palin - and quit .

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#857 Jan 10, 2014
Jerkfaced Conservative wrote:
Ah LeJimbo,
It's always a pleasure to see what drivel you post. As usual no thought, no insight, no value, and of course no sense. Life from your mom's basement. Keyboard in one hand dick in the other.
What a useless embarressment to America you are and always will be.
Just another typical closed minded, uneducated, pissed off about nothing conservative douchebag. Always pissed, never knowing why, and never doing anything about it.
Rot fucker. Just rot.
REPORT: 74% of U.S. Afghan Casualties Came After Obama Ordered Troops Increased... With his moronic rules for engagement it's a wonder it isn't higher.

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#858 Jan 10, 2014
Billy Ringo wrote:
<quoted text>
Kinda early to talk impeachment - but the New Joisey Donut Boy is facing a class-action lawsuit and likely criminal charges..
Wouldn't surprise me to see Donut Boy pull a Palin - and quit .
Yep, imagine, 17% more stories in 24 hours on Christie than on the entire IRS Scandal from the MSM net works..........my my my
Responsibility

Petaluma, CA

#859 Jan 10, 2014
dont snow me wrote:
<quoted text>
How's Ostupda's new trickle down working out for you?
My health care monthly costs for 2014 are working well (and better than 2013), thank you!!
hop singh

Cowpens, SC

#860 Jan 10, 2014
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>REPORT: 74% of U.S. Afghan Casualties Came After Obama Ordered Troops Increased... With his moronic rules for engagement it's a wonder it isn't higher.
And it's hilarious all the backlash from the right Obama gets for increasing troops, all while they insisted they need MORE TROOPS!

And when the casualties rise, the same rightey flighteys ostracize Obama for sending MORE TROOPS! They say it's a bad idea! We need LESS TROOPS!

When Obama lessens troops and insurgent attacks rise, you guessed it...

Fright wingers cry foul that Obama has lost control because there's not enough troops!

I give that a shake of my head. The American people have seen this horse and pony show from the right for too long. They see right thru it.

God I can't wait till November and just two more years from now. We'll be rid of these assclowns you call conservatives. Poor ol Gipper has done turned in his grave a hundred times at these (and the likes of you Le Bimbo) loons!

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#861 Jan 10, 2014
Responsibility wrote:
<quoted text>My health care monthly costs for 2014 are working well (and better than 2013), thank you!!
HahahahahahahhhhAaa. You must be on Pelosi's staff

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#862 Jan 10, 2014
hop singh wrote:
<quoted text>And it's hilarious all the backlash from the right Obama gets for increasing troops, all while they insisted they need MORE TROOPS!

And when the casualties rise, the same rightey flighteys ostracize Obama for sending MORE TROOPS! They say it's a bad idea! We need LESS TROOPS!

When Obama lessens troops and insurgent attacks rise, you guessed it...

Fright wingers cry foul that Obama has lost control because there's not enough troops!

I give that a shake of my head. The American people have seen this horse and pony show from the right for too long. They see right thru it.

God I can't wait till November and just two more years from now. We'll be rid of these assclowns you call conservatives. Poor ol Gipper has done turned in his grave a hundred times at these (and the likes of you Le Bimbo) loons!
Lots of oratory there cup cake. If you keep blowing bot babble out that hole in you head it's going to start whistling.

“Hicksville Hootenanny”

Since: Sep 13

Kornfield Kounty

#863 Jan 10, 2014
okie, mattress mary fallin, takes health care money while suing feds for health care

2 more scoops for lafraud. LMAO.
fingiswold

Newark, OH

#865 Jan 11, 2014
dont snow me wrote:
<quoted text>
How's Ostupda's new trickle down working out for you?
English only, please. Your gibberish makes no sense.
fingiswold

Newark, OH

#866 Jan 11, 2014
Le Jismboy wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, we dismissed you loons long ago. We had better luck with Pavlovs dogs.
YOU'RE dismissed, putz. Read for meaning. You know, like you were from grade school. There's that low IQ again! ;)
fingiswold

Newark, OH

#867 Jan 11, 2014
Le Jismboy wrote:
<quoted text>REPORT: 74% of U.S. Afghan Casualties Came After Obama Ordered Troops Increased... With his moronic rules for engagement it's a wonder it isn't higher.
Link? How is it you blame Obama for Bush's war? Do you blame him for getting bin Laden too, or invading Iraq, you psycho putz pizzlebrain?:)
fingiswold

Newark, OH

#868 Jan 11, 2014
Liberally Defecating wrote:
How long do you think I can hide my STD' s from Mommy' s Gestapo? They'll get me, and my little scabs too!
Waaaaay TMI, freakazoid.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 12 min June VanDerMark 559,789
What Divides Catholics and Protestants? (Apr '08) 4 hr Jaimie 83,900
Cuba Deal Is Major Victory for Pope's Diplomati... 14 hr John 4
United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's... (Apr '08) 20 hr Mr Sir 8,699
Vatican signals new tone on US nuns Sun Raymond F Rice 2
Pope plays key role in Cuba-US policy shift Sun Doc Proper 12
The Roman Catholic church: Chronicle of a papac... Dec 18 Stephany McDowell 1
More from around the web