Iran's Khatami: Pope Comments Still Hurt

Iran's Khatami: Pope Comments Still Hurt

There are 5 comments on the Newsday story from May 4, 2007, titled Iran's Khatami: Pope Comments Still Hurt. In it, Newsday reports that:

Former Iranian President Mohammad Khatami met Friday with Pope Benedict XVI for talks the Vatican hoped would help heal tensions left from the pontiff's remarks on Islam and violence, but the Iranian said the ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

Since: Apr 07

Waipahu, HI

#1 May 4, 2007
Nothing hurts like the truth.
Rockhead

Dallas, TX

#2 May 4, 2007
The Pope Quoted a long dead Emperor. Yet Muslim leaders consantly call for the deaths of those who speak ill of Islam. All I have to say is F*** Islam. I'll wait for the Muslim assassins, they'll probably be stupid enough to bring swords to a gunfight! Bring on the Crusades! lets end this crap now and forever!

Since: Apr 07

Waipahu, HI

#3 May 4, 2007
Rockhead wrote:
The Pope Quoted a long dead Emperor. Yet Muslim leaders consantly call for the deaths of those who speak ill of Islam. All I have to say is F*** Islam. I'll wait for the Muslim assassins, they'll probably be stupid enough to bring swords to a gunfight! Bring on the Crusades! lets end this crap now and forever!
Even if they bring a gun you're not really in that much danger. Muslims can't shoot.

Just a few days ago, a truck carrying 3 terrorists with automatic weapons opened fire on 12 unsuspecting buddhist women. They only killed 3.
Rick

Syracuse, NY

#4 May 24, 2007
Should of nuked the whole place and take their oil!
Fact of the Matter

Cantonment, FL

#6 Nov 22, 2013
Nothing much has changed, eh?

Oh, the New Guy in the Funny Hat is "nicer", but you know he can't stomach those ululating assclowns.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Pope eases church rule on abortion forgiveness 11 min Eleanor 14
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 43 min phooey 603,462
News Pope: Priests in Holy Year can absolve - sin of... 4 hr Redeemed 3
News What Divides Catholics and Protestants? (Apr '08) 10 hr Mr_SKY 84,422
News United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's... (Apr '08) Mon 3Way4me 9,681
News Pope Francis Affirms Evolution and Big Bang Theory Aug 30 Paul Porter1 421
News Ahead of pope's visit to US, some friction over... Aug 26 Belle Sexton 3
More from around the web