Pope excommunicates Mafia members

Pope excommunicates Mafia members

There are 1 comment on the KOCO-TV Oklahoma City story from Jun 21, 2014, titled Pope excommunicates Mafia members. In it, KOCO-TV Oklahoma City reports that:

Using his strongest language to date, Pope Francis told Italian Mafia members on Saturday that they are excommunicated from the Catholic Church.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KOCO-TV Oklahoma City.

Atheist Bob

Santa Clara, CA

#1 Jun 21, 2014
How about excommunicating the numerous priests that have raped, beaten and threatened all of those boys and young men? Those priests are the true evil in this world. Those wicked priests are still out there engaging in those unspeakable acts and deceiving those with their "do good" false front. Does the Mafia torture, rape and beat innocent children? I'm sure that it pales in comparison compared to what the catholic church has been guilty of for eons. Pope Benedict needs a reality check. I personally excommunicated myself from the catholic church a long, long, time ago. Before I was a teenager I knew that the catholic church was a scam!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 59 min Holy Chosen Child 690,647
News United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's... (Apr '08) 13 hr Married in 10,663
News John Paul I Closer to Sainthood as Book Debunks... Nov 12 South Knox Hombre 1
News Vatican backs Obama as Nobel Peace Prize Winner (Oct '09) Nov 8 Feeling Abandoned 37
News Pope Francis to stop off in Cuba on way to Unit... (Apr '15) Nov 2 whirlignmerc 11
News War, religion and tolerance Oct 30 The Bible Student 1
News Pope Francis Denounces Gender Confirmation Surg... Oct '17 TerriB1 1
More from around the web